logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RadioVine  
#1 Posted : 22 October 2020 13:53:16(UTC)
RadioVine

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1056 time(s) in 339 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Official single artwork
Written By: Radio Vine
Produced By: Max Martin/Destiny Davis
Recorded: Vine Studios
Mix/Mastering: LA Mix and Mastering
Genre: Pop, Alternative.
Label: Studio 60/Expose Paris
Length: 4min:06secs
Available: October 26th (airplay, all digital platforms)

Background

Since 2010, Radio Vine has been yet but interesting hiatus. Her sudden disappearance had the pop universe questioning the colorful pop singer how her music status. After selling over three million record with her debut album, ' Invention of Me' had pop royalty loving the headline pop vocalist direction into a new lane of pop she invented her. The slow, depression, sometimes dark music that pierces into the mind of the people who ever felt doubt, fear or hopeless. She continued to provide safe haven for those who are misunderstood and alone. She has never been afraid of reaching into the dark and deep mind frame that keeps the people who love and adore her away from her yet complicated past. Whoever knew a small girl from a small town in California will have the pop world falling in love with her soulful and deep vocal range that expands into two octaves. The powerful art that Radio has presented to the world sees a brighter and better picture of who she is. She is covered in diamonds and pearls but questioning the valve of herself. She toured all over the world, grossing over 30 million in 2008. Radio was on the way to top no one can touch. It was so high when she achieved her first number one single, ' Empty' that had the industry was shock to know a mentally unstable vocal house is finally being taken serious after several failed attempts earlier in her career. The guilt and obsession of her past life becomes her gold ticket, she looks into herself, providing the ear of the listener to tap and process Radio disturbed mind. She balances it all with her self louting and selfness, she pushes herself into new heights every time even if that means its questionable. She displays a dark side, a side where people are afraid of doesn't understand her reality, how she creates these illusions to make herself or her music better. Radio constantly battles with her bipolar disorder, her levels of emotion grows over time. Somehow, she's able to have her music and energy take over the energy constantly controlling her and those around her. Her toxic traits that are furious, full of rage and doubt beautifully transforms her into a black swan. The horrors of her life are the highlight and center point of her stories that has shaped Destiny into the entertainer she is today. Before her hiatus, Radio planned a world tour, giving the chance to create a world she only can see in her head, to finally show the structure of her so called world. She wanted to invite her fans into the world people fear of, raw and un-filtered, she gave fans 'her' the person who locks herself alone in her room, the girl who continues to fall in love with her abuser, the girl who has been oppressed due to her mental health. She wanted to show the side of her that she's even fearful of, the side that threatens her life and dreams. She takes her flaws and somehow make her flaws, flaws people want. She embraces the side of herself America frowns upon, she opens up in a way you can trust, but also a side where you anything can change at moments times. Radio's successful singles, ' Us', 'Empty', 'Your Vow', ' Color Me' all focuses on her many mind tricks she faces daily. She continues to fight full handy to take control of herself. Her secrets haunts her, her emotions drowns her until she finally sees the light. That light often is dim based on her unwilling's to accept happiness in her life. Radio feels the monsters of her life waiting for the perfect moment to ruin her, but with her outstanding and praised songwriting, she writes her passive aggressive, her burning passion for art and music into paper, expressing the very emotion and feelings we, as people are afraid to connect with. This new material showcases Radio in all states of mind, she takes the listener on a roller coaster, explaining the deeper depths of her personality. She deeps so much where she realizing her moments of dark secrets is where she is the strongest. When she admits to her dark side, she becomes unstoppable. Her colorful and theatrical performance both on and off the stage is the reason Radio haven't been forgotten and why she is here to stay after 8 years of a long waiting return, Radio is finally ready to tell a horror story that's romantic and dark.

Sweet Tea is a song dedicated to the love of tea, Radio expresses in her HBO special that her and Frank will have tea parties to express emotionally and mentally how they felt about each other, Radio recalls these times being the best time mentally for her. Radio was introduced to the power of healing tea back when she was 14, her adoptive parents at the time believed tea was a natural healer for love and romance. Radio believes writing music while drinking tea helps mentally and emotionally. She practices being all her energy into a tea cup and drinking it, she believes that if bad sprits or energy are around you, the tea can save you by reading energy rituals that Radio has been practicing for many years. Sweet Tea became a item or the luxury due to to the nature of tea, ice and sugar. Radio refences sweet tea as a luxury to love her properly. She wants people and the person she loves to treat her as a cup of tea, warm and inviting.

The Vocals

The song begins with sounds of someone sipping tea slowly, laughter is heard for a quick second as the instrumental begins to slowly creep into the listener. Radio vocals are clean and crispy, she uses her low register to perfectly plan her vocal resonance. She intensity grows her clear tone with volume and power. The vibrations of her life sharpens the vocal track in the background as the background layering of the track is thickens are the melody increases over Radio's lead vocals. During the first verse, Radio opens her throat to achieve a fuller vocal sound, the vibrations of her chest notes are powerful yet calm for her catchy verses. The track awakes when Radio goes into a neat falsetto during the chorus, she stretches' her vocal corder thinner and longer where she pulls her face and chin high to belt her higher note with her head voice. She switches it up at the end of the chorus where smoothly she goes back into her sweet and husky vocals, she brings her emotions to the record by layering her melted heavy vocal notes. Leaving the second verse, Radio takes it even more lower, hearing her more raspy tone during the second chorus. She begins to be confident going into the bridge, as you hear taking big breaths going into the bridge. The husky and smooth background vocal layering gets a little more intense as the bridge breaks in. Radio is heard doing short and quick whistle notes during the bridge, beautifully mixed into her background vocal.
chills her vocal as she goes into the outro of the song with low and effortless falsetto before hearing the last chorus. For a few seconds we hear the mixture of the background vocals, (similar to Brandy's layering) for a few, heading towards the outro. Radio ends with a sharp whistle note echoing the end of the track. The track continues to play as drums begin to slowly come in on the track, sipping noises are heard in the background as the drums rumble softly.

Lyrics
Give me my mug
So I can mix you perfectly
(Perfectly)
I'm not sure what you mean
When you say make it extra sweet before you leave
Give me that sugar rush that I need
(Truthly need)
I may need to sip slowly so it wont burn me
Hidden motives so you won't hurt me

[Layer ablids]

As long as I can be your tea when you wanna be sweet
Is ur taste buds good enough to eat
Your sweet tea when you wanna be sweet
I know I can be a hand full
(bare with me)
I know I can be a hand full so
(bare with me)
As long as I can be ur tea when you wanna be sweet
Is your taste buds good enough to eat
When you're talking to me.
:-Dancing

It's all good for your soul
So sip me even more
I know it may feel good
to have me flowing though you
Pour me into something fancy
To show how you drink me
It's bitter but its sweet

(bare with me)
(bare with me)

So sweet,
even when you hate me
Tea parties full of me
No one around but me
Let's all get together
and have a sip of me.

Bridge:
Balance it all out,
with your tea and water
Balance it all out
with your tea and water
Leave me to stream
I may be mad again
Never know with me
Drink me up again
All your tea is gone
Do you want some more of me?

(bare with me)
(bare with me)

[x2 with background layer and ablids]

Can Be Compared To:

Edited by user 21 November 2020 07:01:14(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 11 users thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
2001clay on 22/10/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 22/10/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 22/10/2020(UTC), erich hess on 22/10/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 22/10/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 22/10/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 23/10/2020(UTC), FiveT on 23/10/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/10/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 27/10/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 29/10/2020(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2 Posted : 22 October 2020 23:12:37(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Serenity: This sounds amaaaazing. My ears can't believe they are hearing new Radio Vine in 2020, we're blessed! I absolutely adore this song and your documentary is so eye opening and raw. I'm so glad to see you back and I will be listening to this all day, it sounds so beautiful and your creativity is just so unmatched. I also believe a good cup of tea can help in so many ways.

OOC: So nice to see you back here! Your rps are always one of a kind and can never be duplicated or replaced so it's a refreshing change to have them back on the forums :)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
RadioVine on 27/10/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3 Posted : 22 October 2020 23:46:14(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Erica: this is super unique take on things and I love it. With the metaphor...I am rethinking putting cream in my tea.

Nina: Erica just adores cream,love. Can't get enough of the stuff.

Erica: I share with your mom,nina.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline freestylechamp  
#4 Posted : 22 October 2020 23:52:08(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Chris: Vine was one of the musicians that I talked about early in my career and I have a soft spot in my heart for the "tortured" artist. Listening to her from way back to now she hasn't lost her touch for sounds and hitting things nice in the ear. Complements aside though, what is with all these food and taste references in music? is there like a deep meaning in people being starved for a closer human connection since what is going on in the world?

Jake: ....I'm lost and confused that Chris came with a logical review and comment, this is real growth from your early stuff.

Chris: I mean it could be that, but my money is on people being hungry.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Offline GirlSpice  
#5 Posted : 23 October 2020 06:20:56(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Vanity: That voice! You're serving us the tea in style, and as a woman with a love for tea, I fucking love the lyrics. You're in your own lane, doing things your own way and I just love and appreciate you for staying true to yourself. I believe enjoying my morning brew along with this song is going to be my new ritual, darling. ❤
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
Offline Andre Gandra  
#6 Posted : 24 October 2020 04:35:51(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie Lena: I was listening to your song this morning while I was drinking a cup of coffee. Don't get me wrong, I was actually amazed and emotionally driven by your lines and your deep voice timber, but I felt like once I'm not a fan of tea I had to drink something that in my mind would be similar to you when you drinks tea, it ended up being a cup of coffee. What I'm trying to say is that in every song you have released before I always felt that I was taken to a journey with you and that's something that I will always pursuit as an artist, something that you've been beautifully doing.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Offline RadioVine  
#7 Posted : 27 October 2020 04:57:08(UTC)
RadioVine

OOC: I want to thank all of you personally for the support over the years and also this single! I really appreciate it. I love you all!
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 2 users thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 27/10/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 27/10/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#8 Posted : 29 October 2020 04:40:48(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Joshua: "Have a sip of me"??? FILTH!!! LOL Seriously though, it's great to see you back. I was such a fan growing up. Always admired your uniqueness and personal writing style. It's just so very...Radio Vine. Nothing else quite like it. Also currently watching the documentary. I can't wait to see what this next year brings and I'm really looking forward to having a brand new album after all this time!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
RadioVine on 06/11/2020(UTC)
Offline PANIC!  
#9 Posted : 29 October 2020 05:56:41(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
RRH: I love the airy sound this song has. It is something that you can easily have on repeat and not even realize it because it's so pleasant and the vocals go perfectly with the sonic landscape. You've always followed your own path and I truly hope you continue to do that because it translates to some truly excellent projects.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#10 Posted : 29 October 2020 11:41:52(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Ooc: I really enjoyed this! :) Your Rps are always quite different and unexpected! You always shake things up in a good way amazing job! :)

Daniel: Ms. Vine you are Devine! As I’ve always said!

Edited by user 29 October 2020 11:44:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Offline C4AJoh  
#11 Posted : 31 October 2020 20:19:18(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
Madison: I've loved your work for so long, it's so uniquely yourself and it makes my heart swell to hear new music from you. This track is so perfectly you and there's fucking gold littered throughout these lyrics. "I need to sip slowly so it won't burn me/Hidden motives so you won't hurt me." I hope you don't mind me covering this as soon as we're all allowed to tour again. I really want to write with you sometime if fate would allow. So glad you're back around!

OOC: Great work for one of the most interesting characters ever created on here! Welcome back!
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Offline 2001clay  
#12 Posted : 07 November 2020 12:02:51(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3540 time(s) in 1266 post(s)
Matthew: Damn I didn't know that song could make me dance

Ethan: Yeah me too

Jordan: You got all of us dancing to this track

Dan: But hey at least we enjoy your song

Damien: We already add your song to our playlist

OCC: LOVE IT
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline RadioVine  
#13 Posted : 21 November 2020 07:00:14(UTC)
RadioVine

UserPostedImage

Directed By:Radio Vine/Steven Blias
Length: 4:25
Premiered on: RadioVineVevo/Apple Music Videos.
Single:Sweet Tea

The video begins in a dark hallway with purple carpet leading to a white machine with a purple handle that sits directly in the middle. In the middle is a small white table, sitting is four little girls with white dresses that covers the small chairs. The children lifts up the small white cups as a creepy piano arrangement is heard. At the table, the girls in their golden locks looks directly into the camera while lifting up their tea cups. Their makeup is pale, their evilness grin approaches their faces. Slowly, their bodies stands with ease at at once. A high pitched piano key is heard that echos the hallway.

Seconds later, the girls are seen at the end of the hallway, all in one line holding hands. They grace their walk slowly towards the camera.

A pink telephone with a message, “ Sorry the person you’re trying to reach has moved on” zooms out the frame as the beginning instrumental of Sweet Tea slowly is heard.

Comedically, Radio dances in a mediocre way between the maniacs as she puts on a smile influencing the late 1940s comedic actors in black and white films. She has one a black and white wedding dress with huge ruffles that circles around her legs. She kicks her legs lifting her dress up a bit.

The pictures the manics are holding starts to move with the couples both kissing passionately. Radio watches from behind in amazement.

Radio appears in a bubble wrap inspired set (set 2)with pillow in shapes or teeth are coveted on the sides. She suddenly drops down dramatically over the sides.

Give me my mug
So I can mix you perfectly
(Perfectly)
I'm not sure what you mean
When you say make it extra sweet before you leave
Give me that sugar rush that I need
(Truthly need)
I may need to sip slowly so it wont burn me
Hidden motives so you won't hurt me

During the second verse, Radio lip sync whilst doing a ballet numbers. Her makeup is inspired by the colors of starburst. The spring bright yellow complaints the pink on her eyelid, with a neat black liner. She spins and spins as she falls dramatically on the floor towards the end of the dance number

Set 3 is shown with Radio swinging slowly on the pink swing set. She is wearing a short pink ballerina dress with long white socks. The signature heart is painted on her right eye. The layer ablids Radio rocks from side to side with her arms placed on both sides of the swing.

She enters Set 4 with multiple pink telephone hanging from the ceiling. Radio walks slowly, afraid. She looks around nervous and confused as suddenly laugher and voices of children is heard coming from the telephone. Radio looks around in panic covering her eyes. Back to Set 1, the children continue to walk closer to the end of the hall. The terrifying echos of the laugher and voices blasts with the ablids.

Set 3 Radio begins to swing faster as the chorus begins. In mid swing, she jumps off as her body flies towards the camera. The director focuses on Radios unique beauty during the scene.

(bare with me)
(bare with me)

During the second verse, Set 5 shows three people holding pink newspaper. Radio performs as if she is having a mental breakdown in the middle of the train. Different times, Radio walks between the three people looking hopeless as they continue to focus on the paper. Back to Radio mental breakdown performance, she lip syncs aggressively

It's all good for your soul
So sip me even more
I know it may feel good
to have me flowing though you
Pour me into something fancy
To show how you drink me
It's bitter but its sweet

Returning to Set 5 Radio is sitting with the three extras holding one of the pink newspapers. She stares blankly at the paper. Tears slowly begin to fall from her eyes.

(bare with me)
(bare with me)

Set 1 shows the little children looking into the camera, they look lost and dark in the eyes. The camera moves across their faces, their emotional state of mind grows as the frame moves. Set 4 shows Radio laying flat as the phone hangs over her body.

So sweet,
even when you hate me
Tea parties full of me
No one around but me
Let's all get together
and have a sip of me.

Radio continues her dance number in a slower pace, Radio shows pain and weakness in her dance number in set 4. She dances perfectly in the middle of the set.

Bridge:
Balance it all out,
with your tea and water
Balance it all out
with your tea and water
Leave me to stream
I may be mad again
Never know with me
Drink me up again
All your tea is gone
Do you want some more of me?

Radio dances between the hanging telephone as the outro chorus is heard. Seconds later, switches back to Set 1 with the four girls as they stand in front of Radio, all are wearing white wedding dresses with beautiful detail of crystals and diamonds on the foundation of the dress. Down the hall, the children and Radio begin a story telling ballet routine telling a story of a mother who lost her child and trying to cope by doing activities and things like her child would of done. The children playing the roles of the children hoping to meet their mother someday, they beautifully dance from wall to wall down the long hallway.

They continue to progress the storytelling in the middle of the train on Set 5. It switches back to the hallway with the children running down the hall and Radio spinning towards them. Back on Set 3, Radio passes like a spirit from wall to wall as the chorus rages though the screen. Radio is still seen spinning towards the girl. It showcases Radio beautiful beauty shot of her starburst makeup. Radio is finally spinning towards the end of the hallway when suddenly the girls are sitting on the tea table like in the beginning of the video lifting up their tea cups.

The children look back to them seeing Radio staring at the children with tears in her eyes. Set 3 shows the swing slowly swinging. The outro layer vocals begin as suddently water storms immediately ripping the swing off, Radio is seen laying on the floor of Set 2 has water floods over her body, slowly coming off are the teeth off the pillow. Set 1 shows the little girls running from the water down the long hallway, they look panicked as the water quickly approaches them.

Seconds later, Radio is laying in a pool of water with her hair floating on top of the water. She dives her face inside the water coming back up slowly.

UserPostedImage

The hallway is empty leaving just the tea table in the middle of the hall. The camera zooms out.

UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 5 users thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
2001clay on 21/11/2020(UTC), FiveT on 21/11/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 22/11/2020(UTC), erich hess on 25/11/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 26/11/2020(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#14 Posted : 22 November 2020 05:16:43(UTC)
RadioVine

Radio Vine will be posting a live performance from Music Hall with a exclusive performance of Sweet Tea with the gap band. Stay tuned!
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

Offline GirlSpice  
#15 Posted : 22 November 2020 23:17:41(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
OOC: I expected nothing less from a Radio video LOL so fun & theatrical and I love what you did creating a moodboard of sorts to better display the vision you had in mind. Everything about her comeback has been awesome and so well thought out, plus the rollout of all the promotion and everything must have taken a lot of time and effort which I think you're really underrated for. Amazing! Applause
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
RadioVine on 23/11/2020(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#16 Posted : 23 November 2020 01:21:33(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: This is artistry, I'm so in love with the stunning visual aesthetic of this video, the pink, the white, the ballet, the scenarios overall sort of made me feel that even the brightest pink color can cause us some weird feeling of sadness and desolation plus the creepy little children lifting their cups up got me thinking that I will never drink tea the same way before. Incredible work on this video Radio, congratulation.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
RadioVine on 23/11/2020(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#17 Posted : 25 November 2020 07:07:33(UTC)
RadioVine

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
OOC: I expected nothing less from a Radio video LOL so fun & theatrical and I love what you did creating a moodboard of sorts to better display the vision you had in mind. Everything about her comeback has been awesome and so well thought out, plus the rollout of all the promotion and everything must have taken a lot of time and effort which I think you're really underrated for. Amazing! Applause

OOC: You know when I started to plan the marketing layout, I remember saying up so late just waiting ideas down for her and writing things and knowing when to place certain at the right moment for Radio. I wanted to create real visuals for her this way without just going based on her pictures (Marina) and based on it on that. The mood board is something I came up with for you guys to be understand what this era is about. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

Offline RadioVine  
#18 Posted : 25 November 2020 07:09:20(UTC)
RadioVine

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
Magie: This is artistry, I'm so in love with the stunning visual aesthetic of this video, the pink, the white, the ballet, the scenarios overall sort of made me feel that even the brightest pink color can cause us some weird feeling of sadness and desolation plus the creepy little children lifting their cups up got me thinking that I will never drink tea the same way before. Incredible work on this video Radio, congratulation.

Radio: Fuck girlie I let you for your ass to know how my mind and where my fucking peace was during this, Magic. I wanted people to be creeped out! YES! Scared for their lives during this video because that’s where my mind was at that time.. I was scared. Real scared doll. Thank you so much my love!
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 1 user thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 25/11/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#19 Posted : 25 November 2020 23:08:28(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Erica:radio and creepy kids,always a winning combination.

Nina: something tells me radio was a creepy kid,love.

Erica: but in a good way. Not like those creepy girls who are really into horses.

Nina: I wonder why there isn't like a male equivalent?

Erica: there are,nina. They're called cowboys.

Nina: I hate you Erica, that poor excuse force for a joke took 10 years off my life.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#20 Posted : 26 November 2020 17:34:03(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: Really enjoyed this artsy video. I can tell you carefully thought this out and executed it really well. I also appreciate the fact that you don’t need gifs and many photos to have your thoughts come to life. To each’s own, as I love to use photos and gifs to add to my aesthetic but you have your way of being so cleverly descriptive that your words are easy to picture in my mind. I really admire that. Nice work x
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
RadioVine on 29/11/2020(UTC)