logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#1 Posted : 12 November 2020 03:27:13(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Title: “bandages and gauze”
Artist: Amy Meyer
Release Date: November 11, 2020
Length: 4:38
Format: CD Single, Digital Download, 7” Single, Weekly Airplay, Worldwide Streaming
Recorded: October 2020 – Half-Moon Studios, Las Vegas, Nevada
Genre(s): Adult Contemporary, Alternative Rock
Label: Studio60 Records / Half-Moon Productions
Written: October 2020
Writer(s): Amy Meyer
Producer(s): Amy Meyer, Adam Benjamin

“bandages and gauze” is a song written and recorded by American singer-songwriter ‘Amy Meyer’ and taken from her upcoming sophomore studio album as a solo artist also titled “bandages and gauze”. Formerly the lead singer of American alternative rock and pop-punk band ‘Riot! In The Boulevard’ it marks a new period for the musician in the music industry having taken a break following the hiatus of her band which was announced back in February 2019 with the release of their last album “Young Cardinals”, since then Amy took some time off and returned back to her hometown of Las Vegas, Nevada in a much needed break from the industry as a whole, having actively worked since their debut in 2011 when the members were all still teenagers. Although never officially announced, Amy decided to step away from the public spotlight and decided to take time to focus on resolving some long standing personal issues as it had briefly been known that she had been a sufferer of Depression and Anxiety since she was a child, her first episode and acknowledgement of this came at the age of eight years old and the former alternative rock frontwoman has been on some form of medication since the age of thirteen. This was revealed to the world for the first time following a statement from a former band member and childhood friend following his departure from the band some years ago.

Prior to the hiatus from the band, it was also revealed on an emotional post on her official website that Amy had also been battling with her own sexuality and the confusion surrounding this that she had faced over the years, officially coming out as gay in a post made in October 2018, having been brought up in a strict Christian household it’s something that she acknowledged in the post that she covered up and ran from for at least the prior four years as she buried herself in work and the busy schedule Riot! always kept was partly due to the fact that she needed those distractions and constant work commitments.
All of this leads to the nature of her return single “bandages and gauze” and her sophomore album of the same name which is set to be released unexpectedly on Friday 13, November 2020 with the album covering the depths of her own personal issues throughout her life and this track is a taster of what’s to come but is generally considered the most commercially accessible song from the album, so much so that it’s reported to be the only single planned from the upcoming album, however as things have been made pretty clear, things can change quickly.

“bandages and gauze” marks the first release involving Amy since February 2019 and her first solo work since April 2015. Coming at a time when she hadn’t been heard from in any real way for almost two years. In an upcoming interview she confirms that she hadn’t written a song for almost that two year period, a sudden surge of consciousness and feeling coming to her in October 2020 was enough for her to come up with an album within a four week period which led to the record being written and recorded, prior to this she had no immediate intention of making music or releasing anything in the near future. As of now, it’s likely that this will be the only single to be released from the album, set for release on November 11, 2020 through Studio60 Records and Half-Moon Productions.

Song Description;

The lead single and title track from Amy Meyer’s upcoming solo sophomore studio album begins with a powerfully moving piano melody which immediately indicates the emotive vibe of the song, Amy’s vocals arrive and their crisp and clear but the lyrics are delivered in a sombre and slow melancholic vibe as she contemplates her struggles and emotional turmoil that has played it’s part throughout her life, “My head has had some trauma but it didn’t give in/And my heart has seen so much pain through all of this living/I can’t say I lost some of my innocence/Because I didn’t have it/To begin with.” From the opening bars to the conclusion of the opening verse, it’s clear that this is a highly personal song that encompasses Amy’s personal history that hasn’t always been talked about previously in songs but has been explored throughout the entirety of her upcoming solo album, with it’s pop-ballad vibes, it’s also likely the most commercially viable song from the album by the same name but the themes continue to be raw and personal alongside the entire vibe of her new record.

The beautiful tones of the piano continue as we arrive at the second verse as Amy sings lyrics that add to the idea and emotions of the opening verse, “So much going on in my head/I should just give in/I can’t remember the last time I ever did some real living/It’s a survival of the fittest/But I just don’t fit in.” and the lyrics flow in a way that make you want to sing along, the melody’s within the track already are earworms and the lyrics add to this feeling, it’s one of those songs that are completely sad but you can’t help but sing along to and this isn’t more evident than when we arrive to the songs chorus.

It's probably one of the most addictive choruses Amy has written in her entire career and wouldn’t be out of place being sung by some of the biggest pop balladeers in the music industry, alongside the backdrop of the hauntingly beautiful piano and the way in which Amy delivers the lines slowly to emphasize the words even further just add to the songs power to draw you in as she sings, “I cover up all of my feelings/Bandages and gauze so tight I almost stop breathing/But I don’t look for help/Because that to me was so defeating/That to me was so defeating.” Which gets repeated at the end of the song but makes you want to reset the song back thirty seconds on your device to hear it again.

Amy then goes into further depth with the songs personal lyrics but they’re written in a way that is open for fans to interpret the lyrics and link them to their own struggles, again the piano emphasizing every syllable and word being sung, “But some days I just wish I could have been young and foolish/Had to grow up quicker than my school kids/Sink before I swim/Countless medicine/Felt like the water closing in/With my child sized lungs almost giving in.” which is then quickly followed by a hook which is a lot more specific to the situation Amy found herself in as a teenager fronting one of the biggest music acts of their time, “Why did they ever look at me as a leader?/Man, I don’t need that/They all thought I had made it/But I just hate this.”

We’re given a rapid-fire breakdown where she rushes out the lyrics with a frantic energy almost as if she doesn’t want the words to sit with her for too long, “I’m at war with myself/Battling my own mental health/I’m at war with myself/Battling my own mental health.” And we’re then given a repeated verse before the songs catchy chorus returns to close out the song and make sure that it remains with you long after the song has finished, “I cover up all of my feelings/Bandages and gauze so tight I almost stop breathing/But I don’t look for help/Because that to me was so defeating/That to me was so defeating”

“bandages and gauze”

“My head has had some trauma but it didn’t give in
And my heart has seen so much pain through all of this living
I can’t say I lost some of my innocence
Because I didn’t have it
To begin with

So much going on in my head
I should just give in
I can’t remember the last time I ever did some real living
It’s a survival of the fittest
But I just don’t fit in

I cover up all of my feelings
Bandages and gauze so tight I almost stop breathing
But I don’t look for help
Because that to me was so defeating
That to me was so defeating

But some days I just wish I could have been young and foolish
Had to grow up quicker than my school kids
Sink before I swim
Countless medicine
Felt like the water closing in
With my child sized lungs almost giving in

Why did they ever look at me as a leader?
Man, I don’t need that
They all thought I had made it
But I just hate this

I’m at war with myself
Battling my own mental health
I’m at war with myself
Battling my own mental health

But some days I just wish I could have been young and foolish
Had to grow up quicker than my school kids
Sink before I swim
Countless medicine
Felt like the water closing in
With my child sized lungs almost giving in

I cover up all of my feelings
Bandages and gauze so tight I almost stop breathing
But I don’t look for help
Because that to me was so defeating
That to me was so defeating”

Credits & Personnel;

CREDITS

Recorded by Amy Meyer
Produced by Amy Meyer and Adam Benjamin
Engineered by Sara Brie-Loren and Adam Benjamin
Mixed by Adam Benjamin
Recorded at Half-Moon Studios, Las Vegas, Nevada

PERSONNEL

Amy Meyer – vocals, piano, lyrics, composition, production
Adam Benjamin – mixing, engineering, production
Sara Brie-Loren – programming, mastering, engineering

Sound Alike;

LANY – “Malibu Nights”

thanks 11 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
2001clay on 12/11/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 12/11/2020(UTC), FiveT on 12/11/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 12/11/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 12/11/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 12/11/2020(UTC), erich hess on 12/11/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 13/11/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 14/11/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 17/11/2020(UTC), kandii on 23/12/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#2 Posted : 12 November 2020 03:53:14(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Rose (The Jollies): Aww, hearing this song almost breaks my heart at some points but I am glad Amy is not afraid to speak of such important issue... I mean, we- we should never be afraid to speak up about it. I feel like Amy is doing it beautifully here anyway!

Natasha (The Jollies): This song is some pretty good stuff. Whoever said having a mental issue is wrong in the past? Fuck that shit.

David (The Jollies): Amy is being so brave to let her personal experience speak, that's some power.

OOC: I really feel like telling you how the lyrics can just break a heart lol... Especially when Amy sings about having to grow too fast or not asking for help because it makes her feel worse.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 12/11/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#3 Posted : 12 November 2020 04:00:45(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3540 time(s) in 1266 post(s)
Millan Gordan: I Love That song it bring me to tears ugh i hate crying

OCC: Love it
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 12/11/2020(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#4 Posted : 13 November 2020 04:29:24(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Daniel: Amy I am such a huge fan! OMG thank you for gracing the industry with this gem! Like are we even worthy right now! All jokes aside I'm excited about your new material :)

OOC: I don't think we say it enough but your style of RP's are always top notch! Always so detailed but easy to read! I always look up to RP's because they are always so detailed :) Excited to see Amy as a solo act as well; she's my favorite of the group :)
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 14/11/2020(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#5 Posted : 14 November 2020 18:29:20(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
Rose (The Jollies): Aww, hearing this song almost breaks my heart at some points but I am glad Amy is not afraid to speak of such important issue... I mean, we- we should never be afraid to speak up about it. I feel like Amy is doing it beautifully here anyway!

Natasha (The Jollies): This song is some pretty good stuff. Whoever said having a mental issue is wrong in the past? Fuck that shit.

David (The Jollies): Amy is being so brave to let her personal experience speak, that's some power.

OOC: I really feel like telling you how the lyrics can just break a heart lol... Especially when Amy sings about having to grow too fast or not asking for help because it makes her feel worse.

Amy: Thanks so much guys, it's always worrying putting new music out there for people especially when it's content is so personal. So glad that you enjoyed the single and it's message came across in the right way.

OOC: Thank you, I was aiming to create a complete album where it's just an emotional nightmare and try to touch on some important topics along the way. I felt like that idea with these songs would work well coming from Amy since she's been as high as she could go but crashed down to reality.
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
FiveT on 21/11/2020(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#6 Posted : 14 November 2020 18:30:52(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Millan Gordan: I Love That song it bring me to tears ugh i hate crying

OCC: Love it

Amy: Hi Millan. I'm glad that you love the song, I do apologize if it made you cry, but they say that's not always a bad thing.

OOC: Thank you!
2001clay on 14/11/2020(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#7 Posted : 14 November 2020 18:34:51(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

Daniel: Amy I am such a huge fan! OMG thank you for gracing the industry with this gem! Like are we even worthy right now! All jokes aside I'm excited about your new material :)

OOC: I don't think we say it enough but your style of RP's are always top notch! Always so detailed but easy to read! I always look up to RP's because they are always so detailed :) Excited to see Amy as a solo act as well; she's my favorite of the group :)

Amy: Thank you Daniel! It's quite scary to put yourself out there, I always felt like there was a safety net or barrier of some sort with the band but when it's just me and these songs are so personal, it's very nerve wracking to showcase it to the world.

OOC: Thank you! It's a lot of fun writing the lyrics, but all the detail that goes with it I'm not so fond of. But I'm glad that despite that, the detail put into it is well received. Makes it worthwhile, I guess! I'm glad to bring that character back, took a lot of strength to stick to my original plan and not bring the band back, but I feel like at least this way it's something slightly more different! Thanks again! :)
stephaniewazhere on 15/11/2020(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#8 Posted : 14 November 2020 21:27:42(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Nadia: I didn't listen to this one on its own, waited for the whole album... it hit me like a ton of bricks! Almost wishing I had heard the single first, just to give myself a moment to breathe. Whew. You always have such a way with words and I hope both the single and album are a huge success for you, you deserve the world. :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 14/11/2020(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#9 Posted : 17 November 2020 06:24:17(UTC)
RadioVine

Was thanked: 1056 time(s) in 339 post(s)
RadioVine: Amy! See I knew you always were a gem! Something very special, doll the way you put your emotions and life into a song! UGH! Bitch it’s so good! I be trying to find music I can pour my sorrows into and I found ONE! Thank god Amy you have been sent to me! This song is healinnnnnnnnn! Healing healing! Of course my ass can’t be heal but I’ll try with this record.

OOC: I literally read the lyrics and listen to the song alike multiple times! I love the song! The lyrics are my favorite! So happy to see her back!
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 1 user thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 18/11/2020(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#10 Posted : 17 November 2020 08:51:37(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Julia: Oh man, you are so brave for coming out and for actually writing about all the fears and emotions you had been through during your time of self understanding. The analogy of bandages and gauze till you couldn't breath reminded me of myself in some parts of my life, something I could feel in my lungs and bones repressing me, it's good to know that you eventually let it all out. I know it's a process but you're on the right path, I can say that. I'll be listening to this over and over.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 18/11/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#11 Posted : 19 November 2020 00:40:55(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19116 time(s) in 7587 post(s)
Joshua: Can't believe how much I fucking related to this song within the first few seconds. Those opening lines?? Jesus. Hit the nail right on the head. As utterly terrifying as it is to open up about trauma, fears and all these things that you may deem as "weakness", the payoff in the end is so worth it. It's like free therapy at times and there's nothing more satisfying than taking ownership of a situation. I applaud you for being so candid in your latest release. Not everyone is willing to admit such personal, deep thoughts and feelings. I admire you greatly for sharing your story. Certainly resonated with me and I just know it will touch the hearts of many, many others. The subject matter is extremely heavy but recognising it is the first step to peeling off those bandages.

Edited by user 19 November 2020 01:12:58(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 19/11/2020(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#12 Posted : 21 November 2020 05:43:14(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
Nadia: I didn't listen to this one on its own, waited for the whole album... it hit me like a ton of bricks! Almost wishing I had heard the single first, just to give myself a moment to breathe. Whew. You always have such a way with words and I hope both the single and album are a huge success for you, you deserve the world. :)

Amy: Thanks Nadia! I felt like this song was a good preparation for the album, lets you know what you're in for and gives you an opportunity to turn around and run away if you don't like it ahaha but thank you so much again, it means a lot coming from you!
Offline C4AJoh  
#13 Posted : 21 November 2020 05:48:53(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: RadioVine Go to Quoted Post
RadioVine: Amy! See I knew you always were a gem! Something very special, doll the way you put your emotions and life into a song! UGH! Bitch it’s so good! I be trying to find music I can pour my sorrows into and I found ONE! Thank god Amy you have been sent to me! This song is healinnnnnnnnn! Healing healing! Of course my ass can’t be heal but I’ll try with this record.

OOC: I literally read the lyrics and listen to the song alike multiple times! I love the song! The lyrics are my favorite! So happy to see her back!

Amy: Wow, thank you Radio! I think the aim with anything we put out is that people can connect with it and really treat it as their own. Put their own personal attachment to it and let it wash over you. Let it bury you in sorrow or let it rise you up with the strength that you need. Thanks so much again.

OOC: Thank you! It was all very unexpected but I'm happy with how it all came out. This probably was my favourite one from the album, so I'm glad it's been well received. Appreciate the comment! :)
Offline C4AJoh  
#14 Posted : 21 November 2020 05:52:38(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
Julia: Oh man, you are so brave for coming out and for actually writing about all the fears and emotions you had been through during your time of self understanding. The analogy of bandages and gauze till you couldn't breath reminded me of myself in some parts of my life, something I could feel in my lungs and bones repressing me, it's good to know that you eventually let it all out. I know it's a process but you're on the right path, I can say that. I'll be listening to this over and over.

Amy: It was definitely tough to put this part of my life into the song. I've always written in a certain way and with this, it just felt like I was letting everything spill out onto the page. I guess it was probably needed, I know it ain't healthy to hold on to shit for too long. I'm still figuring out so much about myself and life in general, it's a damn journey but it feels good to say that it's not quite as dark as it once was. I appreciate the support Julia!
Andre Gandra on 21/11/2020(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#15 Posted : 21 November 2020 06:00:35(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Joshua: Can't believe how much I fucking related to this song within the first few seconds. Those opening lines?? Jesus. Hit the nail right on the head. As utterly terrifying as it is to open up about trauma, fears and all these things that you may deem as "weakness", the payoff in the end is so worth it. It's like free therapy at times and there's nothing more satisfying than taking ownership of a situation. I applaud you for being so candid in your latest release. Not everyone is willing to admit such personal, deep thoughts and feelings. I admire you greatly for sharing your story. Certainly resonated with me and I just know it will touch the hearts of many, many others. The subject matter is extremely heavy but recognising it is the first step to peeling off those bandages.

Amy: I can't quite put a finger on the exact timing, but I went through a phase for a couple of days where I was delving into the most powerful opening lines of songs and I think that lent itself in the writing of this one. Of course it's nothing close to the levels I was listening to, but I think this was definitely inspired from that process. I couldn't agree more with your assessment, it's a weird period where I'm now taking responsibility for exactly what and who I am, a billion flaws and all. But that's not unique to me and I think once you truly grasp that and lose that tiny bit of ego, it can be a beautiful thing. But this track in particular stuck with me for the longest time, it just had to be the one that got released as the single. I appreciate the love and definitely look forward to your own upcoming work.
BrownSugar on 21/11/2020(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#16 Posted : 18 December 2020 03:09:49(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
OOC: Another wonderful song from you! I loved the lyrics as it's really something I can relate to right now lol. I can't wait to get into the album rp now! Pretty much the same compliments from me, great lyrics and rp altogether, doesn't it get tiring of being so darn good? :P
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 19/12/2020(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#17 Posted : 23 December 2020 13:47:10(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Coke: God I just love a good sad ass song. I feel it. The lyrics, the piano, it all makes me feel you and there's nothing more powerful than that. Bravo.
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 24/12/2020(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#18 Posted : 26 December 2020 20:07:27(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Another wonderful song from you! I loved the lyrics as it's really something I can relate to right now lol. I can't wait to get into the album rp now! Pretty much the same compliments from me, great lyrics and rp altogether, doesn't it get tiring of being so darn good? :P

OOC: Thank you! This was one of those rare ones that I was actually happy with when I finished writing it and it basically inspired the album which I had no plans on doing at all. But once I wrote this song, all the other ones came super easily so I consider this one the most important. Thank you for the praise. But I dunno, I'd imagine it would be very tiring but I'm just ok. Being just ok isn't very tiring, I quite like it :)
Offline C4AJoh  
#19 Posted : 26 December 2020 20:09:23(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: kandii Go to Quoted Post
Coke: God I just love a good sad ass song. I feel it. The lyrics, the piano, it all makes me feel you and there's nothing more powerful than that. Bravo.

Amy: Thank you so much! Good sad ass songs make the world go round, my friend! Sometimes it all just comes spewing out, in all it's messy glory. Let's just hope the smell ain't so bad!
kandii on 28/12/2020(UTC)