logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline sharinganerror  
#41 Posted : 06 November 2009 01:59:23(UTC)
sharinganerror

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Gildermershina wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:
I don't think anything is to blame other than the people i mean i watch just as much TV as anybody and i eat a lot of fat food's and i'm not fat and i'll tell you why ...
because i go out running and do excercise that's all it comes down to don't be so lazy. DO EXCERCISE IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO DO.

My secret is a freakishly fast metabolism, and drinking almost nothing but water. I drink more than the recommended water requirements, and I drink it pure. I easily get through 2-3 litres every day.

Same here, only I love drinks(non-alcoholic duh), so I drink coke, mountain dew, red bull, monster, rockstar, or whatever coffee I feel like in addition to water. I find that whenever I start my day drinking something with caffeine, I don't feel hungry the entire day.
Offline Captain Insano  
#42 Posted : 06 November 2009 02:00:25(UTC)
Captain Insano

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 23 post(s)
It's a skill to make a proper hamburger...McDonalds sorely lack that.
UserPostedImage
Psycopathologist- old school death grind

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it's just that your's is stupid.
Offline Captain Insano  
#43 Posted : 06 November 2009 02:01:50(UTC)
Captain Insano

sharinganerror wrote:
Gildermershina wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:
I don't think anything is to blame other than the people i mean i watch just as much TV as anybody and i eat a lot of fat food's and i'm not fat and i'll tell you why ...
because i go out running and do excercise that's all it comes down to don't be so lazy. DO EXCERCISE IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO DO.

My secret is a freakishly fast metabolism, and drinking almost nothing but water. I drink more than the recommended water requirements, and I drink it pure. I easily get through 2-3 litres every day.

Same here, only I love drinks(non-alcoholic duh), so I drink coke, mountain dew, red bull, monster, rockstar, or whatever coffee I feel like in addition to water. I find that whenever I start my day drinking something with caffeine, I don't feel hungry the entire day.

I found that drinking coffee first thing, or maybe two, would pretty much see me through till about 10-11 in the morning (starting my day at 5)
UserPostedImage

Offline sharinganerror  
#44 Posted : 06 November 2009 02:04:35(UTC)
sharinganerror

Captain Insano wrote:
sharinganerror wrote:
Gildermershina wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:

I found that drinking coffee first thing, or maybe two, would pretty much see me through till about 10-11 in the morning (starting my day at 5)

I wonder how the caffeine tricks our stomachs...
Offline Captain Insano  
#45 Posted : 06 November 2009 02:06:11(UTC)
Captain Insano

Its magic I tell ya..
UserPostedImage

Offline sharinganerror  
#46 Posted : 06 November 2009 02:06:37(UTC)
sharinganerror

Captain Insano wrote:
It's a skill to make a proper hamburger...McDonalds sorely lack that.

It's not that they lack it, they just don't need it.
Offline Captain Insano  
#47 Posted : 06 November 2009 02:08:22(UTC)
Captain Insano

I dont deny that...you dont go into a place like Maccas and expect fine cuisine but could they at least put a bit of effort into it?
UserPostedImage

Offline sharinganerror  
#48 Posted : 06 November 2009 02:18:54(UTC)
sharinganerror

Captain Insano wrote:
I dont deny that...you dont go into a place like Maccas and expect fine cuisine but could they at least put a bit of effort into it?

Well, some places do, some places don't. It just depends on the staff, I've been to many McD's. There's been a few place that were sub-par, and others that were really good(for McD's).
Offline Gildermershina  
#49 Posted : 06 November 2009 02:23:23(UTC)
Gildermershina

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
Captain Insano wrote:

Simple numbers. They want the least meat they can possibly get away with, the shittiest buns that still taste like bread, and as much salt as possible to make it taste more substantial and make people thirsty and order more drinks - which have more ice than drink. The economics of fast food, as learned from the game Theme Park.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline TheCDs  
#50 Posted : 06 November 2009 10:21:18(UTC)
TheCDs

Gildermershina wrote:
Captain Insano wrote:

Simple numbers. They want the least meat they can possibly get away with, the shittiest buns that still taste like bread, and as much salt as possible to make it taste more substantial and make people thirsty and order more drinks - which have more ice than drink. The economics of fast food, as learned from the game Theme Park.

You forgot the insane markups and also making sure not to put the stalls close to insane roller coasters so the vomit doesn't drive away customers.
UserPostedImage
Axiom is
Mike Peck- Production/Guitars/Piano/Keyboards/Hammond Organ/Vocals
Tim Dunn- Production/Guitars/Bass/Drums/Saxophone/Vocals
Offline Gildermershina  
#51 Posted : 06 November 2009 10:30:22(UTC)
Gildermershina

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
TheCDs wrote:
Gildermershina wrote:
Captain Insano wrote:

You forgot the insane markups and also making sure not to put the stalls close to insane roller coasters so the vomit doesn't drive away customers.

Every game of Theme Park I ever played ended with my executive jumping out of the window. The coasters would either kill people, or make 100% of the very few people who actually went on it, vomit everywhere. Didn't have patience for running a theme park, just building one.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline sharinganerror  
#52 Posted : 07 November 2009 02:35:14(UTC)
sharinganerror

Gildermershina wrote:
Captain Insano wrote:

lol Theme Park reference. I'm pretty sure buns are made out of bread, and bread does taste like bread. So if they toast their bread, won't it taste like bread? I don't like my buns seasoned...