logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#1 Posted : 05 November 2009 01:28:32(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8588 time(s) in 2691 post(s)
Rumours have circulated again this morning that Zach Adams and Lauren Grogan are an item, the pair have said in the last few days that they are just friends and they have been spending time together because they're working on Avenue's & Alleyways debut album Everything In Moderation Vol 1.

These rumours were fueled originally after Zach Adams announced that Sophie would be staying in Australia and he ruled out a possibility of them getting back together. These rumours became even more intense after Zach and Lauren were photographed out in LA holding hands and laughing with each other.

When stopped outside his home in New York Max Armstrong was asked what he made of these rumours he said "It's really none of my business, i don't really give a damn about who he may or may not be dating, i've spent time with them together and they have a great connection if they get together great if not then i'm sure they'll just get on with there lives, also i'd like to ask you guys to lay of them and let them get some work done instead of blocking off the entrance to the studio".
Offline C4AJoh  
#2 Posted : 06 November 2009 21:45:29(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Hey Guys Zach Adams Here.
I'd just like to say a few things first of all the two night firework party was a great success, Talk about sex drugs and rock and roll.
Over 200 people came and we made it a great two nights with live performances from The Junction, Avenue's & Alleyways and Street Dreams.
In other news Avenue's & Alleyways debut album Everything In Moderation Vol 1 looks like it's gonna be released in January 2010 because we want to make sure it's the best album we can make and we could use some more time on it.

On other news i'd like to put an end to the speculation that myself and Lauren are in a relationship, the current situation is we're both single, we're both really good friends and we love enjoying spending time together, We've agreed to just have fun we aren't in a relationship technically but we are "Having fun with each other".

Thanks For Listening

-Zach Adams
Offline bikz  
#3 Posted : 07 November 2009 02:01:11(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
C4AJoh wrote:
I'd just like to say a few things first of all the two night firework party was a great success

OOC : Where was the party thread?
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline C4AJoh  
#4 Posted : 07 November 2009 02:16:42(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

bikz wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:
I'd just like to say a few things first of all the two night firework party was a great success

OOC : Where was the party thread?

OOC: I don't quite understand what you mean, The party thread is in the roleplay section its called two-night firework party.
Offline bikz  
#5 Posted : 07 November 2009 03:09:54(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
OOC : Just wondering, because you say there was a party but there wasn't any RPing of fireworks or sex, drugs and rock'n'roll .... but meh, what can I say, I feel uberbad about being ill during the Birdies and not being involved in the afterparty. :( We need to have a proper roleplay party soon, we keep not having them!

Edited by user 07 November 2009 03:10:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline C4AJoh  
#6 Posted : 07 November 2009 03:11:16(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

bikz wrote:
OOC : Just wondering, because you say there was a party but there wasn't any RPing of fireworks or sex, drugs and rock'n'roll .... but meh, what can I say, I feel uberbad about being ill during the Birdies and not being involved in the afterparty. :( We need to have a proper party soon, we keep not having them!

Ok :)