logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline GirlSpice  
#1 Posted : 15 November 2020 02:50:25(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Artist: Nadia Berry
Title: "Whatever She Wants (Karma)"
Album: TBA
Genre: Pop rock, alternative
Label: Studio60 Records

Nadia Berry returns with her first new release in over 3 years, since 2017's top 3 airplay hit, "Don't Hold Your Breath". It’s been a quiet few years for fans of Nadia as the singer opted to solely focus on her Fearless Vegas residency, which spanned multiple years and hundreds of performances before the pandemic forced the show to a halt. Throughout those years, fans have been underwhelmed by the lack of new music and many had assumed Berry had lost her passion for music, which may be understandable after such a lengthy career, especially for the pop industry’s standards.

Berry first debuted in 2007 with global girl group phenomenon GirlSpice as the group’s lead vocalist and she’s since gone onto become a household name in her own right. With a career spanning over 13 years in the industry, Berry’s racked up a sizable discography of hit singles within her group and throughout her solo career, more than cementing her status as one of pop’s leading ladies. Her last studio album and her third overall, Diamond in the Rough, was released a whopping seven years ago and saw the singer take a more raw, indie-pop route, a risk that paid off for the singer-songwriter as the record received both commercial & critical success and acclaim. Debut album Open Heart Surgery catapulted Berry to solo worldwide fame, and sophomore album Hera had a record-breaking debut at its time of release.

With her return, “Whatever She Wants (Karma)” sees the British songstress continue to carve out her own path of sassy, empowering break-up songs full of power and confidence, moving away from her past brand of polished, sickly-sweet love songs. “Whatever She Wants” proves to be one of her most bold releases yet, full of playfully daring lyrics such as “Moon is out and you feel her aura / Open wide and you’ll taste her karma, karma,” a slight growl in the delivery, her vocals a little huskier and mature than what we’ve heard previously. Marrying her trademark pop melodies with hints of electronic rock, the upbeat track is a thundering comeback for the star and will surely have many speculating where she’ll go from here. Is a new album finally on the horizon or will the track just be yet another droplet to disappear without a full body of work to call its home?

Speaking to BBC Radio 1 earlier this morning, Berry chatted about her return to music and finding her passion once again, “It’s been a long time since I’ve had fun in the studio, like actual fun. For so long my mind was just focused on the Vegas show and making sure each and every night, I was giving my all. It takes a lot out of you, both physically and mentally, I was in the gym every night, even my off days, just to make sure I could keep up with it. Now that the show isn’t running, I think it gave me a chance to relax and enjoy music for the first time in a while, just doing nothing but writing and recording and playing around with ideas. I realised that’s what I love doing more than anything and all the passion for it came rushing back, it almost felt like I was a brand new artist again! Maybe in some ways I am, as I’m being reintroduced to a whole new generation and releasing alongside so many new acts, it’s a really scary feeling… but I’m so excited.

And the song itself? “This new track, oh my god, it’s so much fun, I feel like such a badass singing it. It’s got this kinda rockstar vibe to it that makes me want to be on stage so… can I swear on air? I won’t swear. Like, so frickin’ bad, I’m telling you! It’s such an anthem for any woman out there who’s been done wrong, karma will have her way. It’s a little more upbeat than a lot of my previous works, it’s got a little more attitude, but I really hope people enjoy hearing this side to me and more than anything at such a crazy time in the world I hope they just have fun with it.

"Whatever She Wants (Karma)"
(Lyrics by N. Berry)

Sounds like:

Hit me in my blind side
You thought you liked my wild side
But now that the tears have dried
You’ll get nothing but my dark side
So sick of people telling me how to feel
So many words I don’t wanna hear
And now I pace the streets at night
Wandering under starlight
Nothing left of me to tear apart
Thoughts racing faster than my heart

Usually so in control, but this time, no-woah-oh
Gonna let fate decide what happens
Hands off the wheel crazy, I’m letting go-woah-oh
Just enjoy the ride, don’t even try to stop me
Hands off the wheel crazy, no other way to save me

Gonna feel it in the way I felt it (karma)
Gonna get it in the way I got it (karma)
It’s catching up on the sidewalk
Footsteps like a ticking clock
Moon is out and you feel her aura
Open wide and you’ll taste her (karma, karma)

You’re running but she’s getting closer (karma)
You can’t escape her ‘til it’s over (karma)
She’ll drag you down to where I’ve been
Hide you in the dark place you put me in
Cause you’ll get what’s coming to you (karma, karma)
And she’ll get whatever she wants

Whatever she wants, whatever she wants

Caught me in the headlights
You met me through the headlines
And I turned out to be anything but expected
You not so much, cause I always suspected
Your wicked ways, foolish me to think I was on the winning side
True colours coming out cause I’m always placed second
But honey, trust me this time you’ll be losing
A lot more than what you already lost

Usually so in control, but this time, no-woah-oh
Gonna let fate decide what happens
Hands off the wheel crazy, I’m letting go-woah-oh
Just enjoy the ride, don’t even try to stop me
Hands off the wheel crazy, no other way to save me

They call me crazy, maybe this time I really am
Or I just let you paint the picture, don't really give a damn
Drop the pen of your narrative, I’ll pick it up and scratch it out
Drop the act you’ve been showing, I’ve done my best to black it out
That same old façade of yours (Are you gonna give it up?)
That stone cold attitude (Are you gonna give it up?)
Cause babe, I’ve got news for you
The mask is slipping and the lights are burning
It’s my turn now and I’ll tell you how
I’m gonna do the job for the both of us
I’ll be the truth teller, make that a lesson
You might learn a thing or two

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 12 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
2001clay on 15/11/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 15/11/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 15/11/2020(UTC), erich hess on 15/11/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 15/11/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 15/11/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 15/11/2020(UTC), FiveT on 15/11/2020(UTC), Mckenzie- on 15/11/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 15/11/2020(UTC), Atonic Records on 16/11/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 17/11/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#2 Posted : 15 November 2020 02:55:11(UTC)
2001clay

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 3540 time(s) in 1266 post(s)
Keshia Love: Girl you Better Sang!!

OCC: Love Love Love it
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 15/11/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3 Posted : 15 November 2020 03:21:55(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Joshua Grimmie: Nadia, you get all the fucking awards! You're a total force within the industry and pop culture. From your iconic group, to your outstanding solo career, to that mammoth residency, you nail it all. I know it must be real fucking draining at times but you make all these big moves and make it all look so effortless. As for the song? I think it's an indication that nature is healing. Trump lost, 2020 is coming to an end, there have been some breakthroughs with a vaccine and there's a fucking amazing new Nadia Berry song out. I can truly relate to the lyrics and the composition is like the musical equivalent of giving people the middle finger right in their face. Awesome.

OOC: Like most of your work, this is a song I can totally imagine purchasing myself and blasting it on my speakers! I read through it all and then once more with the sound alike playing alongside the second time. It really fit what I had already conjured up in my head with the style of lyrics. Real fitting. Packs a huge pop punch! Though I can't believe I have a couple new projects coming out and you went and raised the bar again. Not fair LOL
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Offline erich hess  
#4 Posted : 15 November 2020 03:27:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
erica:i kinda wanted to hear nadia drop the f word on tv. i think it'd be pretty cute if she did. the bbc would totally have forgiven her.

Nina:perhaps. they can be pretty firm about such things.

erica: if that woulda been the case nadders could just drop this song on them. squishing their stodgy asses under musical greatness.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#5 Posted : 15 November 2020 03:41:16(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Daniel: Love the style of your voice on this track! So badass and so fierce! I love the diversity of music out right now in the music industry; it's been such an awesome week for music! What's really exciting about your release in particular is your journey in this music industry. I don't think many people today were even around or old enough to see the real impact GirlSpice had on so many people! This is such a huge deal as a fan of pop music and as a GirlSpice fan :) but as a solo artist, you've really evolved and made a name of your own and that's tough to do especially coming off a pop group with so much success! I don't think anyone has managed to do that as well as you have :). Anyways, this track kicks ass! This is the kind of pop music I enjoy! Music with attitude!

OOC: I remember when Nadia made her debut as a solo act and that was so much fun to see! You did it so perfectly! Fast forward to today, I'm looking forward to more Nadia Berry around here! She's a boss in her own right and this track is such an awesome way to start a new era for her! As always love your work <3

Edited by user 15 November 2020 03:47:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Offline RadioVine  
#6 Posted : 17 November 2020 06:43:58(UTC)
RadioVine

Was thanked: 1056 time(s) in 339 post(s)
RadioVine: NADIAA! I can not control my juices running though my body.. right now! They are all flowinnnn doll, but this is like a present I was promised as a kid and never got but finally got— get it? No. Nadia I still fucking bump Open Heart Surgery, still one of my favorite albums of all time! And then you dropped this! Bitch you better tend carefully because I’m coming to see you to give you hugs! It’s so fresh to hear that voice again! Album tba doll- I’m ready.

OOC: I remember when the album thread Open Heart Surgery was released and I remember reading the breakdowns over and over because it was so good for a debut! I remember how excited I was when Nadia use to perform and release music. She’s one of my favorite pop stars on here! I’m so happy that you bought her back! It’s starting to feel like the old days
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 1 user thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 17/11/2020(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#7 Posted : 17 November 2020 08:43:08(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Abie: I wasn't expecting the strength, independent, sexy vocal performance of this track. I still remember Diamond in the Rough even though it's been seven years already. I genuinely loved the straight forward message of the lyrics, I caught myself in my car with glasses and mask on (BTW) screaming "So sick of people telling me how to feel
So many words I don’t wanna hear"
. I also have to tell you that I've been on one of your Vegas show and it was a wild night with my friends, I thank you for that.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 17/11/2020(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#8 Posted : 19 November 2020 21:39:40(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Keshia Love: Girl you Better Sang!!

OCC: Love Love Love it

OOC: Thank you!

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Joshua Grimmie: Nadia, you get all the fucking awards! You're a total force within the industry and pop culture. From your iconic group, to your outstanding solo career, to that mammoth residency, you nail it all. I know it must be real fucking draining at times but you make all these big moves and make it all look so effortless. As for the song? I think it's an indication that nature is healing. Trump lost, 2020 is coming to an end, there have been some breakthroughs with a vaccine and there's a fucking amazing new Nadia Berry song out. I can truly relate to the lyrics and the composition is like the musical equivalent of giving people the middle finger right in their face. Awesome.

OOC: Like most of your work, this is a song I can totally imagine purchasing myself and blasting it on my speakers! I read through it all and then once more with the sound alike playing alongside the second time. It really fit what I had already conjured up in my head with the style of lyrics. Real fitting. Packs a huge pop punch! Though I can't believe I have a couple new projects coming out and you went and raised the bar again. Not fair LOL

Nadia: Um, I feel kinda awkward now because I'm not good with compliments, let alone when you bombard with this many! You're so kind, sweetie. I'm not sure my new music can be put on the same joyous level as Trump losing, 2020 ending, or a vaccine coming, but hey, I'll take it. I know you're a busy guy, so thank you so much for listening!!

OOC: Thank you so much! I appreciate you taking the time with the lyrics & soundalike, I wanted this to be a lot more punchier than her previous works so I'm glad that came across for you. I completely reject the idea of raising any bar though, that ability is still very much your own. Applause

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
erica:i kinda wanted to hear nadia drop the f word on tv. i think it'd be pretty cute if she did. the bbc would totally have forgiven her.

Nina:perhaps. they can be pretty firm about such things.

erica: if that woulda been the case nadders could just drop this song on them. squishing their stodgy asses under musical greatness.

Nadia: I'll tell you the secret to staying in the industry for so long, Erica, my love. It's biting your tongue even when you want to scream the f word on TV, even when an interviewer is asking really annoying questions, or maybe I'd just want to for the fun of it. Instead, I go to a rage room, you know those booked rooms where you take a weapon & smash up furniture for an hour or so? Highly recommend.

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post
Daniel: Love the style of your voice on this track! So badass and so fierce! I love the diversity of music out right now in the music industry; it's been such an awesome week for music! What's really exciting about your release in particular is your journey in this music industry. I don't think many people today were even around or old enough to see the real impact GirlSpice had on so many people! This is such a huge deal as a fan of pop music and as a GirlSpice fan :) but as a solo artist, you've really evolved and made a name of your own and that's tough to do especially coming off a pop group with so much success! I don't think anyone has managed to do that as well as you have :). Anyways, this track kicks ass! This is the kind of pop music I enjoy! Music with attitude!

OOC: I remember when Nadia made her debut as a solo act and that was so much fun to see! You did it so perfectly! Fast forward to today, I'm looking forward to more Nadia Berry around here! She's a boss in her own right and this track is such an awesome way to start a new era for her! As always love your work <3

Nadia: It really has been such an amazing week for music, Daniel! It feels like the industry is coming alive again, and if I can play a part in that, then that's an amazing thing, because it's been so long and I feel super rusty right now! It's definitely been a journey, but we don't talk about that too much, it makes me feel like pop's grandma. LOL Thank you so much for your kind words and for listening!!

OOC: I remember it like it was yesterday! I try not to think about how many years have passed since then, yikes lmao. Thank you love! <3

Originally Posted by: RadioVine Go to Quoted Post
RadioVine: NADIAA! I can not control my juices running though my body.. right now! They are all flowinnnn doll, but this is like a present I was promised as a kid and never got but finally got— get it? No. Nadia I still fucking bump Open Heart Surgery, still one of my favorite albums of all time! And then you dropped this! Bitch you better tend carefully because I’m coming to see you to give you hugs! It’s so fresh to hear that voice again! Album tba doll- I’m ready.

OOC: I remember when the album thread Open Heart Surgery was released and I remember reading the breakdowns over and over because it was so good for a debut! I remember how excited I was when Nadia use to perform and release music. She’s one of my favorite pop stars on here! I’m so happy that you bought her back! It’s starting to feel like the old days

Nadia: Aw, Radio! It's so good to see you around still, I'm even more shocked you remember that album! It was so long ago now. I love and appreciate you for taking the time to check out the song, thank you, sweetie!!

OOC: I feel like she's the character I've built up the most backstory for, along with being one of my first ever characters, so she definitely holds a special place. :P Happy to bring some nostalgia back hahah, thank you so much for your kind words!!

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
Abie: I wasn't expecting the strength, independent, sexy vocal performance of this track. I still remember Diamond in the Rough even though it's been seven years already. I genuinely loved the straight forward message of the lyrics, I caught myself in my car with glasses and mask on (BTW) screaming "So sick of people telling me how to feel
So many words I don’t wanna hear"
. I also have to tell you that I've been on one of your Vegas show and it was a wild night with my friends, I thank you for that.

Nadia: Hey, girl! I suppose I surprised a few with this track, it is a little edgier than my usual works, but I'm glad that didn't put you off. ;) Coming back and having everyone remind me of how old my previous albums are is pretty triggering, not gonna lie. (laughs) But it's definitely motivating me to give people a new record to talk about. Thanks for taking the time to listen to it, sweetie! I had a feeling I saw your pretty face in the crowd!! :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 3 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
2001clay on 20/11/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 20/11/2020(UTC), erich hess on 26/11/2020(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#9 Posted : 21 November 2020 06:56:58(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
Madison: Nadia, this feels so different from you but still unmistakably you. How's that possible? What black magic are you playing with us? But the confidence in the lyrics, it feels like such an empowering track and that chorus. I'm only alive today for that chorus, so good. This is a perfect taster for your new era and I for one need to here more, like immediately please.

OOC: Just perfect as always! I don't know how you write the lyrics that you write without being a professional. I still have my suspicions and conspiracy theories about you and your secret job as songwriter for the stars. If I am wrong though and you're just a mere mortal like the rest of us, it begs the question, why aren't you getting paid to write songs?
thanks 2 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 22/11/2020(UTC), erich hess on 26/11/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#10 Posted : 21 November 2020 07:32:32(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Natasha (The Jollies): Girl! That's my jam now. Good track there. I like this rocky side of yours. Feels liberating.

OOC: I love Vanity but my biggest love is Pop groups as you may tell lol so I'm happy you keep going with Nadia and possibly GirlSpice stuff (Sophia was always my fave!). I remembered the nice solo albums she released in the past when I read them here and I remember how well written they were, especially on the lyrics. You Stacy know how to write great songs and I will tell you one thing you didn't know, when I first saw your lyrics years ago I really thought you were a real songwriter and came on the forum just to relax Tongue
Anyway, without blathering much, this was well written and thought out!

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 22/11/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#11 Posted : 22 November 2020 07:18:47(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: Just like I said on twitter as “Bitch Wat”, Nadia NEVER releases a bad song. Literally. Your RPs are of such high quality and you maybe have heard his thousands of times over the years, but your lyrics are incredible. I’m happy to Nadia back! I’m glad I got to have her for some time, but there’s no way I could serve her justice like her original creator, the legend Stacy! Lol. Honestly, really strong RP and lyrics. I’m really glad to see Nadia back and can’t wait to see what else is in store.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 2 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Mckenzie- on 22/11/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 22/11/2020(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#12 Posted : 22 November 2020 22:44:20(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
Madison: Nadia, this feels so different from you but still unmistakably you. How's that possible? What black magic are you playing with us? But the confidence in the lyrics, it feels like such an empowering track and that chorus. I'm only alive today for that chorus, so good. This is a perfect taster for your new era and I for one need to here more, like immediately please.

OOC: Just perfect as always! I don't know how you write the lyrics that you write without being a professional. I still have my suspicions and conspiracy theories about you and your secret job as songwriter for the stars. If I am wrong though and you're just a mere mortal like the rest of us, it begs the question, why aren't you getting paid to write songs?

OOC: Hahahah I'm dead LOL if only, right?! Thank you very much for your kind words! :)

Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
Natasha (The Jollies): Girl! That's my jam now. Good track there. I like this rocky side of yours. Feels liberating.

OOC: I love Vanity but my biggest love is Pop groups as you may tell lol so I'm happy you keep going with Nadia and possibly GirlSpice stuff (Sophia was always my fave!). I remembered the nice solo albums she released in the past when I read them here and I remember how well written they were, especially on the lyrics. You Stacy know how to write great songs and I will tell you one thing you didn't know, when I first saw your lyrics years ago I really thought you were a real songwriter and came on the forum just to relax Tongue
Anyway, without blathering much, this was well written and thought out!

OOC: Yeah, I think I have more fun with the solo projects of group members tbh so glad you enjoyed them in the past. :) Thank you!

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Just like I said on twitter as “Bitch Wat”, Nadia NEVER releases a bad song. Literally. Your RPs are of such high quality and you maybe have heard his thousands of times over the years, but your lyrics are incredible. I’m happy to Nadia back! I’m glad I got to have her for some time, but there’s no way I could serve her justice like her original creator, the legend Stacy! Lol. Honestly, really strong RP and lyrics. I’m really glad to see Nadia back and can’t wait to see what else is in store.

OOC: Oh damn, I must have missed that post, tysm girl!! It was really cool to see someone else's interpretation of what a Nadia song would be like, so that one release was a lot of fun to read over & you did an amaazing job, you too are an awesome writer and you 100% did her justice. Thank you!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline PANIC!  
#13 Posted : 26 November 2020 06:21:29(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
OOC: It's been years and the fact you're able to write something like this without missing a beat is impressive. As always, this is fantastic. Nadia is one of the most real and fleshed out characters I have ever seen on here, so I am glad to see her back around the block. The quality is top-tier.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 26/11/2020(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#14 Posted : 26 November 2020 10:25:03(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: PANIC! Go to Quoted Post
OOC: It's been years and the fact you're able to write something like this without missing a beat is impressive. As always, this is fantastic. Nadia is one of the most real and fleshed out characters I have ever seen on here, so I am glad to see her back around the block. The quality is top-tier.

OOC: Lots of rewriting will do that hahah. :) I'm glad that's something you noticed because fleshing out any character over the years, as you know yourself, is no easy task and takes a lot of care. Thank you very much!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry