logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<3456>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#81 Posted : 19 February 2021 13:33:55(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Nina grabs Angelo and brings him to the table. She puts him down in his booster seat so that he can eat. She sat on the other side of him, across from Tyron. The sandwich and chips were good, she talked to Tyron and the child as she ate. "I'm guessing today is just going to be laidback. Play time for the next few hours. Nap time at 4. Dinner around 7. Any other ideas?" She asks Tyron.
Offline freestylechamp  
#82 Posted : 19 February 2021 13:40:34(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
"I can do a laid back day I'm going work out while you do playing time, and I then take a shower and play with him while you make dinner, and then we can stay up for a little bit and go to sleep, it sounds like a plan. Do you want to take a bath first before I work out?" He asked as they swiped Angelo's fingers and mouth.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#83 Posted : 19 February 2021 13:52:01(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Why not?" She says, getting up from the table and collecting everybody's plate. She goes to the kitchen sink and rinses the dishes off so that she can place them in the dishwasher. "You can handle him, right? I'll try to be quick." She loads a few more dishes, places the proper soap pads in it and turns on the washer. "This should be done in about 20." Nina tells him as she walks away.
Offline freestylechamp  
#84 Posted : 19 February 2021 14:24:08(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Go, I got him," Tyron said as Nina got up to leave Angelo looked at his mom walking away, and started to get teary-eyed. Tyron puck him up and took him over to the couch "hey, hey, don't cry she going to take a shower she will be right back." To try and get Angelo to smile sat down on the couch and started to sing to him
he didn't know a lot of songs so he thought of a song that Nina did in the past as the first song that came to mind, "They told me to set a price, of what I willin' to gain and lose. And if it ever became too expensive, then the game isn't for me. I should have listened, uh my time is coming soon, but let it be known that I did it all for you, cause I love you, yes I love you." He knew the first few lines but then he just decided to wing it and it seemed to work as Angelo just looked at him while he was singing. If anyone saw this he would die of embarrassment as singing was not his thing but it seems to calm him as Angelo even patted Tyron on his head as if to say 'You tried your best,' after that, they watched cartoons together.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 14/07/2022(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#85 Posted : 19 February 2021 14:53:29(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Nina had a relaxing bath, especially because she didn't have to worry about what Angelo was up to. She dropped one of her orchid bath bombs in the water and lit a candle or two just so the bath could help her wind down. Once she was done, she drained the tub and dried herself off. She didn't put the crop top or boy shorts back on but she did put on the same sundress as before as she's barely worn it today. She walked back out to where the boys were at and saw them watching TV together. She sighed a good sigh, it was heartwarming to see Angelo sitting on Tyron's lap. Going over to the couch, Nina sat down with them."Thanks." She said to Tyron, thanking him for watching Angelo while she took a bath.
Offline freestylechamp  
#86 Posted : 20 February 2021 13:33:47(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron smiled at Niña as she came out of the bathroom and dressed in her sundress. "This boy so smart, are you sure we're the parents cause I don't remember being this smart this young," He said still holding Angelo while him smiling at the TV. Tyron gave Niña a kiss on the cheek and slid Angelo onto her lap "I'll be upstairs if you need me, just call me." He then got up and when to work out.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#87 Posted : 04 March 2021 18:13:23(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Those are my genes showing out." She flipped her hair and plopped down on the couch. "Have fun working out." She says as she took her turn watching Àngelo. Once Tyron was upstairs, Àngelo slid off her lap and began playing with some of the toys on the floor. She turned off the cartoons and instead, turned on some music that she enjoyed. She was in a good mood right now so she had a playlist of upbeat Hip Hop songs blasting. Àngelo was having the time of his life playing with his trucks and animals. Niña never had a problem playing with her son, she did her best to encourage his imagination.
Offline freestylechamp  
#88 Posted : 05 March 2021 02:24:24(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I'm lucky you have such good genes then, hopefully, he will take after you a lot more than me." Tyron went to work out upstairs with enough space to stretch out. He brought some equipment with him, some weights and jump rope. There were even some things here to work out, he put one of the ear pods in his ear to catch if Nina calls out to him and put on music that he was listening to a lot of it being hip-hop and rap. He does this a lot to take his mind off things that are hard for him to think about. Here he can just focus on going through motions and can feel something, being active. After about 2 hours of getting sweaty grunts and wet clothes he goes and takes a shower to smell better. He comes back with a tee-shirt and some jeans. "Hey, I'm back, I smelling decent" he sat down next to Angelo as he played with his toys he handed one to Tyron for him to play with him.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#89 Posted : 05 March 2021 09:52:42(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Welcome back." Says Niña. Ángelo's attention immediately shifted to Tyron once he walked into the room. He knew nap time was coming up soon but he was still having so much fun playing with his parents. In the last few days, he had begun to really get used to having Tyron around. Tyron was nice to him and that's all that mattered to the child. It meant a lot to Nina too. She half expected Tyron to be a little detached from their son because of all the time that's passed but it really seemed like he was willing to step up and get to know the kid. She loved that. They sat with each other for a while, going along with whatever little games Ángelo could make up. The goal was to get him to tire himself out but of course, the kid was fighting it. He was just having too much fun to end it now.
Offline freestylechamp  
#90 Posted : 05 March 2021 11:43:32(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron enjoyed spending time with his son. It was nervousness at first because he had missed two years of his birth so it was going to take some time to get used to. Even still Tyron wanted to spend a lot of time as a way to catch up on time missed but Angelo was already a momma's boy which was a good thing as he remembers giving his mother all kinds of fit when he was young. He would be happy if he didn't follow any of his early mistakes when he was young. Tyron wanted to get Angelo to laugh and move as a way to get him tired, they played all kinds of games and after a while, Angelo's eyelids began to get heavy and he was slowing down. "Hey, you getting a little sleepy?" Tyron asked him picking him up and holding him in his arms.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#91 Posted : 05 March 2021 12:07:20(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

The kid shook his head no but of course he was tired. Niña started picking up some of the toys. "Uh uh, don't listen to him. It's nap time. Take him to his room and put him in the crib." She began cleaning up a little just so the place could look a little neater while her son napped for an hour or two.
Offline freestylechamp  
#92 Posted : 05 March 2021 12:19:43(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron laughed and nod his head "I think your mom is right, a nap would be nice right about now." He took Angelo to the crib that was in the room in the back where he would normally sleep and as he put him in the crib he just looked at him "How about if you relax and close your eyes and when you open them again it will be time for dinner and we can play and eat again. just relax your toes, relax your legs relax your arms relax your stomach. Close your eyes and just relax." He was trying to have the little boy fall to sleep quickly.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#93 Posted : 05 March 2021 14:48:41(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

ooc: i took a nap my bad

Once Niña could gather all the toys, she walked into Ángelo's room to put them away. He had a huge toy box so she went ahead and threw them in there. Looking behind her, she watched as Tyron tried to get him to go to sleep. The boy was reluctant as first, keeping his eyes wide open even as his head started to bob off. She giggled at his stubbornness. Walking over to the crib, she bent over and kissed her son on the forehead. "The toys are going to be here forever, I promise, just go to sleep." She ruffled Ángelo's hair and smiled at him. It took about 5 minutes of convincing him to just lay down before he finally gave in and closed his eyes.
Offline freestylechamp  
#94 Posted : 09 March 2021 14:37:36(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

OOC: It's fine

With Angelo taking his nap Tyron just looked at him, before going back into the room to finish cleaning up and to get started on dinner. "Hey, were you serious about me going back into music? Do I really want to go down that path again?" He asked being skeptical about the whole thing. One of the things that came about from being with Nina was the idea of her going back into music and she wanted the same thing for him. He really doesn't have a sound or how he can even relate to someone that has never done things that he has or gone to the lengths that he went to. He was sure that Rum would pick up where she left off and people will flock to her and her music, the same couldn't be said about Tyron who has been so far removed that he wouldn't know where to begin. "What would a tyron song even sound like 'I'm crazy,' 'I'm hood,' 'I've changed,' I don't even know what music I can go to."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#95 Posted : 09 March 2021 15:36:31(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Niña walked to the kitchen and pulled a deep frying pan out of the cabinet. She opened the pantry too and found canola oil. "Of course I'm serious. I think you're a stronger person now, there's nothing Hollywood can throw at you that will stray you from your path." She set the deep frying pan on the stove and poured a good amount of canola oil inside of it. "A Tyron song can sound like anything you want it to. You're not the first person in the world to battle with mental health, beat death or have a body count. Even niggas who've never been through it love hearing about that shit." She opened up the fridge and reached inside of it, taking out the fish that she was going to fry. They were wrapped up because the day before she had already breaded and seasoned them. Unwrapping them, she waited for the grease to get hot and dropped one fish fillet into the pan and then another. "You can play up on the crazy, maybe make some stuff that's infused with heavy metal rock. You know how like Ice T has that rock band called Body Count? Orrr, you can tell your story with a pure hardcore hip hop sound. Could even say fuck it and do a redemption gospel album, hehe." She dropped the rest of the fish into the pot and then used a spatula to swish it all around. "It doesn't really matter, do what you want. Music is all about the audience and people have had their eyes on you for so long now. Might as well write a few tunes and make them sing along."
Offline freestylechamp  
#96 Posted : 10 March 2021 06:46:21(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyron listened to Nina's opinion of his work, "You hated my early stuff, and I didn't get a lot of positive reviews from my later stuff. If I was to do music I would really need your help if you wanted me to get back into it." He didn't really have the same passion for music and really his goal was to make money it didn't matter what he was doing in order to make it. "Gospel? out of the question. I know how that group is and I'm not about to do the whole pandering to religious nuts that want to hear about how I got saved." By this point everything was clean and Tyron was setting the table for when it was going to be time to eat. He hoped that Angelo would get into arts and creative stuff it would be great to have this conversation with his son. " I'm pretty sure the movie of my life would sell a lot more than the soundtrack of my life....." Thinking about his past songs he started to get a headache, he held his head in his hands as he could hear this voice saying "UserPostedImage" He took a deep breath to relax. to try and get away from this feeling of being caged. Part of him loves to begin a part of a family but another part is anxious like he wants to go wild once more. "Lets take a break from the music talk about making peace with your family."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#97 Posted : 10 March 2021 08:41:14(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Niña shook her head. "I didn't hate your early stuff at all. I hated you. That's why you can't listen to the haters because to them, it doesn't matter what you put out at all." She shrugged as she used the spatula to begin removing some of the finished fish from the oil, placing them carefully on the plates next to the stove. "If you need my help, I'm available for you in every way. It's probably my fault why you were discouraged in the first place. I owe you." Placing more fish on the plate, she continued. "Oooh, a movie? That does sound lit, do both! An album and a documentary would be a killer rollout." Once she was done with the fish, she turned off the stove and walked over to the fridge. She pulled out a freshly tossed salad and put a little bit on each plate. She looks over at him, at first not noticing his body language. "Hey, what dressing do you want on your sal.... are you okay?" Niña was concerned for him. She put the salad back in the fridge and grabbed all 3 plates, heading over to the table where Tyron was at.

"Whatever you're feeling, tell me." She wanted to make sure she was here for her boyfriend this time around and that would require him to trust her with his innermost thoughts. Niña didn't expect him to but she wanted things to be different this time. The two needed each other to stay sane so they knew they couldn't be as emotionally distant from each other as before if it was going to work. Niña took a deep breath when he asked to start talking about her family. She still hasn't forgiven them for everything that occurred. "I want to say fuck them but I guess my son is going to need them too, eventually... I don't know. I'll talk to them but I really don't know." She did not want to speak to them. Being around them made her feel weak. Still, she knew she would have to suck up her pride for the sake of her son.
Offline freestylechamp  
#98 Posted : 10 March 2021 10:45:18(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I can't hate I'm glad cause I was able to do different things. Because of that," he didn't mind how his career started out. It wasn't meant for him and things happen for a reason. "I think doing both is a little too much. You are really into my project huh? So you going to executive producer this so-called Project?" He could see how much liked the idea of him doing music again. He never thought of doing music again most because he was afraid, it was music that kind of started everything but it was also a thing that he enjoyed but he wasn't to the point of putting pen to paper.

Holding his head he looked over to see Niña being right there next to him. "Drowning. Sometimes I feel like I get overwhelmed and just want to lash out. Sometimes I just want to burn off this feeling of being caged up. I keep thinking that I'm going to wake up and this is just a dream." Tyron has gone through a lot of his life but the one thing he has just to go through is a stable loving relationship. He has no idea how that is supposed to be with. He doesn't have anything that he can model it after, no one in his family. Didn't have friends that had it all together. What he knew through was how to inflict pain on others. How to get people to hate you. Niña wasn't the first and she sure wasn't going to be the last. "I love having a family and having you here. I don't know what I would have done if I didn't have you in my life." having her here gave him focus, a way to keep things in line with him having a son now he can't fly off the handle but he just has blood burn with desire to do self-harm. It went from there to picking fights and having a seen of immortality, things he really didn't want to introduce his son to. The training is a way to cope with that, lifting moving, sweating until you just feel tired to do anything else.

"Don't worry we'll see them together if they want nothing to do with him that's their loss and they will miss out. I don't even want to give my family the opportunity cause they aren't worth it in any sense." Tyron knew how much Niña's family loved her and still cared so maybe it would be a way to mend that bridge and bring them back together.

Edited by user 10 March 2021 11:02:53(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#99 Posted : 10 March 2021 11:17:31(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"Executive producer? Alright now, don't play with me. I'll commit only if you do." She placed a bottle of ranch and a bottle of Italian dressing in the middle of the table. Once she was done, she walked over to Tyron and comforted him, standing over him and putting his face in her bosom as she held him. "It's not a dream. I'm really back and I'm not going anywhere this time. The last thing I want you to feel is caged. You're free to express yourself here. People get overwhelmed and lash out sometimes. That's perfectly okay. There are ways to handle it without pushing it all down."

She ran her fingers through his thick hair and smiled down at him. "I love you too, Tyron, and I love that you're here. If you ever feel like it's too much at once and you need your space, you got a whole house upstairs to yourself. I won't bother you. I know all of this is a lot on you at once and I'm so grateful that you're ready to just make my child and I apart of your life. You don't have to do it so fast, though. You're going through a lot of change right now. I'd understand completely. Hell, I had 7-ish months to whip myself into mom material and this shit still isn't easy. Take your time."

Niña knows Tyron has been through so much in life and was made to feel like there was something inherently wrong with him during every second of it. She wanted him to feel safe to be himself here, even if there was a standard for how parents should act and deal with things. He could lash out right now and she wouldn't be scared or appalled by his actions. She could protect herself and her son, she just wanted to make sure she could protect her boyfriend from himself too.

Edited by user 10 March 2021 11:18:05(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline freestylechamp  
#100 Posted : 10 March 2021 12:11:31(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I mean if you are going to be so hype for this project I would like to see you give some input." Tyron kissed her cheeked and thanked her. "The thing to treat it is mostly me working out, but I don't think it is going to be enough this time. Every now and then I get this way I have to just release some steam." When he does get this way he would go to a local gym near the apartment. There we would spar with some of the guys to keep his skills up and to release this pressure.

"Just so you know I would never latch out at you or Angelo. He isn't just your child he is our child. You did an amazing job and I don't want you to feel like you are just dumbing stuff on me. I'm happy to be here with the two of you. I mean that." He came up close and brought her up to hug her closely, "I love you, truly and I want nothing but for you and Angelo to be happy. I would do anything to make that happen, don't forget that. If you don't know anything else about me, know that I love you and Angelo more than life itself."

By this time he was going to be waking up from his nap soon and it was going to be time for him to wake up. Thinking about this and talking to Niña has calmed him down a lot. He let her go so they can finished getting dinner ready.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage