logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<193194195196197>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#3881 Posted : 13 April 2021 17:43:15(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
[EXCLUSIVE] RUM CELEBRATES SECRET LOVE CHILD'S 2ND BIRTHDAY
Giving no explanation regarding her disappearance or return, the hip hop star finally admits she's a mother now

UserPostedImage
Rum's private maternity photoshoot of late 2019 finally released to the public

It hasn't been long since the return of female rapper Rum and still, not many details have been released on exactly why the hip hop star took an abrupt hiatus. Disappearing from the public eye for almost 3 years, Rum and all of her routine drama were surely missed. Rumors ran wild during her extended break from fame, tabloids going as far to claim she was killed by her nemesis-turned-lover Tyron "Big Stacks" Jackson after their problematic relationship went sour. An exclusive confirmed report entrusted only to yours truly, Culture Uncut is here to give you the truth!

...Okay, so we don't necessarily have the "full" truth. When asking for details on the story of Rum's impulsive vacation, we received vague answers clearly meant to match up with the totally believable story provided by Anniken Dahl-Smith in the January 2021 issue of VOGUE. We may not know where Rum hid or what made her decide to hide or..why Dahlhouse CEO Anniken Dahl-Smith thought it was a big enough problem to shut down the whole company over but we do know one thing: Rum of Rum & Coke has started a beautiful family with her troublesome boyfriend Tyron!

UserPostedImage
Exclusive first look at Angeló Jackson, son of Nina "Rum" Tarantino and Tyron "Big Stacks" Jackson

Meet Angeló Jackson, born sometime during Rum's getaway. With big eyes, glowing skin, and a mischievous smile, little Angeló lovingly takes after his two successfully controversial parents. Ironically, his name Angeló means "angel" in English, a name that was given to him by his mother to encourage him to do good in the world. Recently, he has celebrated his 2nd birthday, finally getting to experience what life is like when Rum's not on the run.

"At first, I just wanted to protect him but now that I'm in the spotlight again, I know I can't just keep him hidden." Rum comments on why she's revealing her son on today of all days and not before. "While I was away, my son was the only thing that kept me going. He's been such a blessing to my life and I hope to be the mama he needs for his development and potential." With this new addition to their lives, co-parents Tyron and Rum seem to be going strong as they begin to show up at events together for the first time in years.

We here at Culture Uncut wish the Tarantino-Jackson family the best of luck!

thanks 4 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
2001clay on 13/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 13/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/04/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 14/04/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3882 Posted : 13 April 2021 21:43:14(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17909 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Erica: that's a cute baby.

Mariko: surprisingly.

Erica: ouch, Mariko. I thought you liked nina. Well,THAT Nina.

Nina: wot? You don't like me? Well fuck you then,Mariko.

Mariko: you'll have to buy me dinner first, Nina.

Erica: you probably should as she asks,nina. Or else she'll say your baby should've been ugly.

Mariko: not "should've been, but "could've been". You just know Tyron has some Dorian grey stuff going on. I can't see him collecting paintings, so the evil has to collect somewhere.

Erica: * nodding along* evil Love juice is the worst love juice.

Nina: *making a face* you know,love. Just saying cum would've been less crude.

Erica: I'm not saying that!!!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
kandii on 14/04/2021(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#3883 Posted : 14 April 2021 05:32:27(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica: that's a cute baby.

Mariko: surprisingly.

Erica: ouch, Mariko. I thought you liked nina. Well,THAT Nina.

Nina: wot? You don't like me? Well fuck you then,Mariko.

Mariko: you'll have to buy me dinner first, Nina.

Erica: you probably should as she asks,nina. Or else she'll say your baby should've been ugly.

Mariko: not "should've been, but "could've been". You just know Tyron has some Dorian grey stuff going on. I can't see him collecting paintings, so the evil has to collect somewhere.

Erica: * nodding along* evil Love juice is the worst love juice.

Nina: *making a face* you know,love. Just saying cum would've been less crude.

Erica: I'm not saying that!!!

Rum: I could never make an ugly baby why would you wish that on me 😔 and Love juice is easily the worst nick name for sperm I’ve ever heard

thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 14/04/2021(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3884 Posted : 14 April 2021 07:26:04(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Tyron: Personally I believe Nina just has stronger genes than mine. But I also know that Mariko just called my baby cute and that has to eat at her a little bit, but if it makes her feel better she can believe what I think about Nina's genes if that helps.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 14/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 14/04/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#3885 Posted : 14 April 2021 09:14:17(UTC)
RadioVine

Was thanked: 1056 time(s) in 339 post(s)
NIKE INKS DEAL WITH RADIO VINE FOR SHOE LINE.

UserPostedImage

Well Radios name just continues to be a force within our memory. Not only, in January, Radio released her long waiting sophomore album, ‘Vineyard’ that debuted at number two. Just weeks ago, Fan Choice Awards announced that Radio Vine was nominated for six awards including Best Album. It’s been ten years since the artist last was nominated for any prestigious awards. Her single, ‘ Funhouse’ nailed the attention and gave the buzz the album needed. Vineyard still is on the charts sitting at #4, since it’s release, Vineyard has been in the top ten albums since January. Her debut album, Invention of Me debuted at number one selling over 500,000 copies in its first week back in 2008.

During her career, Radio has added singer, songwriter, producer, writer to her credits— now Radio can add shoe designer to her already impressive talents. Nike closed a deal with Radio earlier last week for the interest of Radio creating a women’s shoe line. Nike said for years they have been interested in Radios approach of style to shoe wear. Radio is known for her outrages and creative costumes, on and off the stage. “ we wanted to give her an opportunity to create something she always wanted to see on a shoe. Have her imagination run wild..” PR/Imagining Paul Grower said the line is “ full of hidden messages and a tribute and dedication to pop music..”

Radio will use some of pop most iconic and favorite moments for inspiration of the shoe. The shoe will include many bright colors also dark and gloomy colors to fix any personality interested in purchasing the shoe. The shoe line will have 8 different sneakers with different designs that Radio personally drew. The line, which she named POPHOUSE will be available in stores late June 2021.

Until then, you can watch Crazy Lady still streaming on HBO. Stream her album, Vineyard on every platform! Click on the link above to stream her new single with FANGZ, Voodoo that’s featured in our new music Tuesday’s.

Edited by user 14 April 2021 09:15:05(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 9 users thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
2001clay on 14/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/04/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 14/04/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 14/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 14/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 14/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 27/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 27/04/2021(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#3886 Posted : 14 April 2021 09:33:31(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Daniel: Checks over stripes all day! I'm so happy for you! Nike is my favorite brand of shoe, own like 200 pairs of them. Get it babe!
Offline erich hess  
#3887 Posted : 14 April 2021 10:50:21(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: I'm far too punk rock for anything other than Converse or doc martens.

Nina: why don't you ever wear them then,love? You nearly always wear some designer shoes.

Erica: nina! Seriously, you're going to dash my punk rock cred? Right in front of my salad?!?

Nina: you think Taki will wear adidas? Like,a lot of adidas?

Erica: why?

Nina:well,she is half russian.

Erica:....let me go check her closet right now.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#3888 Posted : 27 April 2021 08:57:58(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19112 time(s) in 7584 post(s)
BREAKING: JOSHUA GRIMMIE SUFFERING ORGAN FAILURE AFTER CONFIRMED HEROIN OVERDOSE

TROUBLED STAR "MERE MINUTES FROM DEATH"

UserPostedImage

Earlier this evening, news broke regarding Joshua Grimmie's tragic and unexpected hospitalisation. Further details have now been revealed regarding the shocking event. We can confirm through a trusted source that the singer was found unresponsive in his hotel room after slipping into a coma as the result of a heroin overdose. Grimmie's best friend and fellow musician, Ryan Ross Hernandez made the startling discovery and raised the alarm. Hernandez, alongside Grimmie and several other showbiz friends and contemporaries had been staying at The Connaught Hotel in London, which also hosted the official FCA afterparty on Friday. The "SURPRISE!" hitmaker was said to be in "critical condition" when paramedics arrived on the scene. It is believed that Joshua had overdosed and remained undiscovered for several hours, laying there "mere minutes from death" and being found just in time. Reports are currently piling in which claim that the troubled star's condition is worsening and suffering organ failure.

On Friday night, Joshua Grimmie became the most-awarded musical act at the FCA two years in a row, picking up gongs for "Best Album, "Best Male Artist" and "Best Pop Act". The singer raised many eyebrows, however, due to his "spaced out" demeanour, appearing detached from his surroundings and offering extremely short and mumbled acceptance speeches. Viewers took to Twitter to express their concerns, noting that Joshua was far from the loud and charismatic young man they've all grown to love. The bizarre behaviour didn't end there, however. Later on in the show, Joshua performed his record-holding duet with Layla - "Forbidden Honey". Throughout the performance, Joshua seemed disinterested; barely moving from the spot and singing in a half-hearted manner with many spectators claiming that he "walked through" the song. Sanchez, on the other hand, received acclaim for her performance with her sensual dance moves, passionate vocal delivery and intense stage presence. The gusto with which she performed only shone a bigger spotlight on Joshua's concerning lack of effort. Many people expressed their worries and disappointment, comparing Friday's debacle to his iconic and lauded 2020 performance of "SURPRISE!", which many critics dubbed as the highlight of the last awards show.

During the FCA, many fans and viewers took to social media to express how they believed something was "seriously wrong" with the singer with some claiming that he looked "broken" while others were less tactful and accused him of being "out of it". The FCA wasn't the first time that his fans, the self proclaimed "Grimmie Nation", expressed their concerns and suspicions for their idol. Many had noted that Joshua was no longer tweeting from his official Twitter account. Instead, posts were signed off with "JGHQ" - a professional team managing him. Grimmie also "missed" two major premieres in the last week; the release of his latest single "Flavors" as well as the highly anticipated "Forbidden Honey" music video. The star failed to promote or say anything regarding the releases himself, instead leaving his team to do so, which was considered out of character. Then came the rehearsal footage of the FCA performance where he dropped Layla Sanchez onto the floor after failing to grab her hand in time during their dance routine. The sloppy mistake was viewed as hilarious at the time but many have since connected the dots, pinning his bad hand-to-eye coordination on intoxication. Joshua would then take to Instagram to make his first official post in weeks; a black and white picture of him shirtless and barefoot, looking worn out alongside the simple caption of "fucked".

The warning signs don't stop there. It has been revealed that Grimmie and Sanchez changed their "Forbidden Honey" performance at the "very last minute", apparently angering FCA producers. The original concept was set to be a loose re-enactment of their controversial music video. It was binned for unknown reasons, however, many now assume the decision was made due to Joshua's physical and mental health, opting for a less strenuous concept. The beginning of the revamped piece began with Joshua giving a voiceover about vices and sins. While Joshua spoke, a large image of honey dripping down onto a spoon was projected. Many are now speculating that the image of the brown substance being placed onto the spoon was a direct reference to Grimmie's heroin abuse while his monologue added further confirmation about him "messing up" and having a "secret".

Joshua lost his older sister, Ashley Grimmie, in February 2020 due to an accidental overdose. The singer is currently in The Royal London Hospital's intensive care unit. Fans and industry friends have been sending messages of hope and well-wishes since the news broke.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 7 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
2001clay on 27/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 27/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 27/04/2021(UTC), Atonic Records on 27/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 27/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 27/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 27/04/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3889 Posted : 27 April 2021 09:45:11(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica: heroin? oh josh...

Lydia: i blame that ska stuff he was doing earlier. the spirit of bradley nowell took over.

Erica: lyds! we like joshua!

lydia: oh. well,the thought still remains. a terrible drug that kills and nobody should use it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
BrownSugar on 27/04/2021(UTC)
Offline PANIC!  
#3890 Posted : 04 May 2021 14:37:25(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Ryan Ross Hernandez in Turmoil with Management & PR Team

UserPostedImage
Concerns over his friendship with Joshua Grimmie and reconnection with ex Ellie-Grace Summers creating a tense situation between the artist and his professional team.

It has been over a week since the tragic news broke of Joshua Grimmie slipping into a coma due to a heroin overdose. Several news outlets reported that fellow singer-songwriter and close friend Ryan Ross Hernandez was the one who made the initial shell shocking discovery of Grimmie at The Connaught Hotel. We shared last week that Hernandez, understandably so, halted all his plans and remained steadily at his friend's side, extending his stay in London indefinitely. Now it sounds as if his management is doing everything in their power to get the guitarist back to the states and working on the commitments he has outstanding.

After a thundering closeout performance at the 8th Fan Choice Awards alongside collaborator and ex-girlfriend Ellie-Grace Summers, which brought up the announcement of a full-length LP the duo is working on together, it appeared as things were looking golden for the 43 year old musician. That was the case until their mutual friend was hospitalized. "Company Amongst the Madness" the first single off their project that they debuted at the same award ceremony was widely expected to release the week of April 26th, ended up getting delayed with a new date of May 7th announced earlier today by Hernandez on his Instagram account. The date was agreed upon during a conference call over the weekend as his team tries to salvage the momentum of the FCAs, although they received no assurance or ETA on when the singer will return home. This leaves the filming for his upcoming untitled Apple TV Plus talk show up in the air.

Several sources tell us that the relationship between Hernandez and his team has been deteriorating over the last few months, the current standstill just the latest in a string of issues to arise. His longtime manager Andrew Pearson felt that he and his associates were blindsided by Hernandez keeping his working relationship with Summers a secret. He only made them aware of it within the last four weeks. "Pearson, [publicist] Sarah Collins, [agent] Stephen Delgado, and the rest of the team knew that Ryan was working on his 8th studio album. Nobody knew he was working with Ellie-Grace on it. Everybody in the room was flabbergasted when he revealed that the two were working on an album's worth of material and gave them little time to prepare for the media blitz." The group had their hands full when the two met almost 11 years ago and started dating when Summers was 18 and he was 33 at the time. That 15 year age gap was and still is something that gets the internet buzzing. The popular phrase making waves on Twitter after their FCA performance was that Ellie-Grace is still "five years younger" in 2021 than when Ryan dated her. "They all remember the PR shit-show that ensued from every direction, nearly derailing Hernandez's career."

They also have their reservations about him and Summers remaining strictly professional through the process of recording, worried that if things go south between the two once again on a personal level, it would limit the promotional scope of the upcoming album and touring possibilities next year. "They are not questioning the musical output, but rather the dynamic the two have when in a room together. The two had a very intense and passionate relationship. Some of them don't think Ryan ever got over her." For that reason, everyone has stayed mum on their opinions about the sudden reconnection between the two, some fearing that his protective nature of Summers may result in someone or a few individuals getting fired for speaking up.

Lastly, the current situation with Joshua's overdose has brought up a pull led by Pearson to distance Hernandez from his younger counterpart. "Due to the similarities between the two, Ryan immediately took a liking to [Grimmie]. Pearson and a few others didn't like the friendship and this latest tragedy confirms a lot of their worries. They saw Joshua as a younger and more reckless version of RRH." It is admittedly odd to hear the concern that Hernandez's crew have with Grimmie as the veteran singer has been one of the more controversial figures in music over the last 15 years himself. Granted, a lot of those missteps had to do with his love life and loudmouth nature in his earlier years, not substance abuse.

The situation has been described as tense and chaotic with many of those associates who work under Hernandez believing things will boil over sooner rather than later. "It will ultimately come down to Hernandez choosing between being loyal to those who have helped him build up a legendary career that spans over two decades or siding with his newfound posse that features the likes of Grimmie, Summers, and Layla Sanchez." This is an interesting scenario that we will be keeping a close eye on. RRH is known as being business savvy and über self-aware of his public image. Will he side with his longtime associates or his famous twentysomething entourage? Despite how awful the situation with Grimmie is, the entertainment industry moves fast, releases continuing to pump out. Even if Hernandez is one of the most recognizable faces in it, delays of new music and postponing other high-profile projects are not great tactics for any mainstream artist.

Edited by user 04 May 2021 14:38:59(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
2001clay on 04/05/2021(UTC), kandii on 04/05/2021(UTC), erich hess on 04/05/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 04/05/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 04/05/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 04/05/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 05/05/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 05/05/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3891 Posted : 04 May 2021 22:26:14(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: ok. I have a novel and some might say... controversial way ryan can smooth things over with his management team. I know this may take more work on his part,"team "implies multiple people so he may have to space this out over a couple days. But: has he tried fucking them?

Nina: I don't think it works that way.

Erica: sure if does. I've romped with our manager before.

Nina: wait...ho-..isn't our manager Cassie?!

Erica: oh.. forget I said anything. *Waves arms and speaks in a wavering voice.* Forget everything I previously said...and give me the other half of your kit kat.

Nina: no and fuck no. But I have two questions: does Karoliena know and how did you survive?!

Erica: Karoliena was there too.

Nina: ok. Now I really want to know how you survived,love.

Erica: I didn't. I'm a Ghost. Boooooooooo.

Nina: you talk so much shit,Erica. There is no way. You have all the pain tolerance of a toddler.

Erica: yeah..you're right. *Looks over to where a camera would be if this were a tv show and winks.*

Nina: see,what I think is going on, ryan's people want to get him away from joshua. They don't want him around if the worst happens.

Erica: hmm. Maybe you're right. They don't want any robert wagner and natalie wood type stories gaining traction.

Nina: it's the 21at century. Nobody knows who those people are,love.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
PANIC! on 04/05/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3892 Posted : 16 May 2021 06:49:16(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

UserPostedImage

For many years Mariko has been a unique icon in the music industry. from her early theatric years ( who can forget the famous bloody schoolgirl persona?) to the far more grounded performer she is today,there isnt anyone quite like her. like most of the hess clan, she is far more famous for her work off stage than on. who doesnt remember the most infamous season of big brother? mariko was there. the ill fated italian island show? mariko was there. (possibly the only person to ever have been assaulted by a member of the jollies!) mariko is now inspiring a makeup line that is as unapologetic as she is. simply called "mariko" it is a line of palettes,eyeliners and lipsticks. from mild to wild. from matte to glitter encrusted,the mariko line will surely fit the needs of someone who wants to be seen!
"I've wanted to do something like this for a while now. i kind of feel like i'm sort of in my sister's shadow a lot. but this,THIS is something none of us have done before. merchandising! but its also a product that i'm not just sticking my name on. my job,for better or worse,is people looking at me. music isnt a meritocracy,anyone saying such is a liar. so yeah,i use and go through a lot of makeup. i had a few offers when putting feelers out for this,but i went with colourpop. they just seem more fun than anyone else. i was lucky and got the sailor moon line before it sold out . i wasnt so lucky with the animal crossing ones. booooo. also,i like colourpop because they arent fucking expensive. im selling out here,but i am still punk rock enough to be all about value for money.

the mariko line will be available june 1st from the colourpop website and ulta stores.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 16/05/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 16/05/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 16/05/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 16/05/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 16/05/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 16/05/2021(UTC), kandii on 02/06/2021(UTC)
Online 2001clay  
#3893 Posted : 16 May 2021 09:42:07(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3540 time(s) in 1266 post(s)
Tika Mays just confirm that she'll be staring in movie called "How To Humiliate Brittany Nelson" by creator of John Tucker Must Die & talk about her upcoming tour

UserPostedImage

Tika has just made huge announcement on twitter about her first movie role

Quote:
TikaMaysMusic: I have a huge announcement to make!!!! I'm making my acting debut & I am gonna be a lead role in the movie called "How to Humiliate Brittany Nelson" by the creator of John Tucker Must Die, so i can't wait to began filming #HowToHumiliateBrittanyNelson #LaFamilia 🥰😝

UserPostedImage

She'll be filming with rest of her cast at locations in Los Angeles, CA & there will be soundtrack which it is coming soon however we did get confirm from Universal Studio that they will not reveal their cast yet due to fact they currently filming for the movie which they have yet plan to reveal the cast for the role.

Let get the tour out of the way! So she is ready to reveal who is supporting act for Latin America tour on Friday but however Aubrey Cassidy the winner of Tika Mays contest that won't be able to join in North American tour due to the fact that she is working on her upcoming debut album "Exceptions" but she still be able to make it to European tour & she has yet to find another talent to replace Aubrey Cassidy for North America tour started in August so we're hoping that she find a right person to be on her tour "Unfinished Business" which she would be announcing on website itstikamays.com on Saturday.

Edited by user 16 May 2021 10:00:57(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 7 users thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 16/05/2021(UTC), erich hess on 16/05/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 16/05/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 16/05/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 17/05/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 17/05/2021(UTC), kandii on 02/06/2021(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#3894 Posted : 24 May 2021 23:16:58(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
Sources claim that Former (?) SYNCO Member 'Nicole Wright' is returning to the music industry?

UserPostedImage

The group SYNCO is known to be one of the biggest girl groups of all-time, having sold millions of records and toured all across the world. One of the members leaving in 2017 and the abrupt halt to their activities shortly after, was shocking to alot of fans, who were expecting their return as 4. The first member to leave, Layla Sanchez became a pop sensation throughout 2020, having smash hits and establishing herself as a solo pop star. Members 'Naomi' and 'Alexis Brooke' followed shortly after, both enjoying huge success individually.

Sources now claim that the member "Nicole" is working hard in the studio, ending her hiatus of the past few years. The member hasn't been active on any platform on social media and distanced herself from the music industry and the entertainment industry as a whole after the 'end' of SYNCO. The insider claimed that, "Nicole has been distancing herself to focus on her mental health and has gotten alot better. Seeing former members of SYNCO on TV inspired her to be in the Studio again. At first she just went to have fun, it wasn't meant to be a serious project but it developed after some weeks to her actually recording real songs that would do well. Her Team has been pushing her to actually give it a try again, to be a singer again."

While it's always good to take unknown insiders with a grain of salt, fans have been looking forward to Nicole's return after the news broke out. This would make her the 4th member to pursue a solo career out of SYNCO. More information regarding Nicole Wright should be revealed soon.
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
PANIC! on 24/05/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/05/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/05/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 25/05/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 25/05/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 31/05/2021(UTC), kandii on 02/06/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3895 Posted : 25 May 2021 01:57:11(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: nobody wants to be the jannetty of a group.

Nina: who?

Erica: Marty jannetty. He was in the rockers with Shawn Michaels. He departed by diving through a barbershop window in an act of cowardice.

Nina:... right, love. No idea what you're talking about.

Erica: fine. I'll use an example you're familiar with: Nobody wants to be Ringo.

Nina: Ringo ate me baby!

Erica: dark. But I laughed.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Welat65 on 25/05/2021(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#3896 Posted : 25 May 2021 22:03:16(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3949 time(s) in 1347 post(s)
The Dolls, comeback confirmed!

UserPostedImage

Its official The Dolls are returning to the industry. The group formed as a 5 piece back in 2013 enjoying a string of hits including the likes of "Wild Ones" and "The Way I Do" the group released an album "The Dollhouse" but following the departure of member Elle following a dispute over the sound of there next album the group took a break but the 4 remaining girls returned in 2015 with the top 5 hit "High On Your Love" but following this single the girls disappeared from the music scene once again and there had been no word from then since that single 6 years ago but following member Melva's Instagram it seemed that 3 of the 4 girls were planning to make a comeback and that comeback has now been confirmed as the girls have been in the studio working on new music. The three returning girls will be powerhouse vocalist Melva Griffin, the husky voiced Katie Stephenson and rapper Laura Jackson. There is just one thing why has Lacy decided not to join them, according to several sources all four girls are still good friends but Lacy decided not to join them for the fact she didn't want to step back into the spotlight again after 6 years away the oldest member of the group has hidden herself away from the public eye and has expressed this to the other girls and the girls respect her decision not to join them, but Lacy has wished the girls good luck on social media as the try and remerge into the spotlight.

The girls have been working in the studio working on there comeback single which is set to drop very soon. The groups also planning on releasing a new album and a source close to the group has stated that the new music is some of the best the girls have ever recorded and are coming back with such a "fresh, modern and current sound". but just what record label are the girls going to be releasing with the group formally released music with FREEDOM records but since there hiatus from music in 2015 the group are no longer signed to the label so the girls are currently on the hunt for a new label to release their new music with but just who is going to pick up these girls and back them as they make a comeback?

Edited by user 25 May 2021 22:03:52(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
erich hess on 25/05/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 26/05/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 26/05/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 26/05/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 28/05/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 29/05/2021(UTC), kandii on 02/06/2021(UTC)
Offline PANIC!  
#3897 Posted : 29 May 2021 15:09:24(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
BREAKING NEWS:
WOMAN STALKING RYAN ROSS HERNANDEZ ARRESTED FOR ATTEMPTING TO BREAK INTO SINGER'S LA HOME

UserPostedImage

A stalker who claims to have a personal romantic relationship with singer-songwriter Ryan Ross Hernandez, was arrested early Saturday morning May 29th after trying to break into Hernandez's Beverly Hills home, according to local authorities. Rebecca Williams, a 35 year old woman of Dallas, Texas, was arrested shortly after 2:00am Saturday when a 911 caller reported a possible break-in attempt in the area. The witness noticed an individual scaling over the front fences of Hernandez's property after tossing an undisclosed item over the gates.

Upon arriving to the scene, cops apprehended Williams as she was trying to shatter a window in the backyard with a metal baseball bat. The woman was reportedly wearing a balaclava and had a knife in her possession. She carried a backpack that reportedly had ropes, oxycodone, and a handgun, although no ammunition was found on the scene. Williams was charged with criminal trespass, criminal mischief, and stalking. Hernandez, who splits time between California and Montana, was not home at the time of the attempted break-in.

E! News reports that Ryan's legal team was already looking into gaining a restraining order against Williams who had been contacting Hernandez through social media via direct messages with threats of physical harm if he did not agree to marry her. In recent weeks she began reaching out across various platforms to friends and associates of the famed guitarist with messages of similar violent tones if she continued to be ignored. Authorities currently believe that Williams drove from Dallas to Los Angeles over the last few days plotting to harm Hernandez and those around him.

Beverly Hills Police Department released the following short statement on the matter:

BHPD wrote:
"Ryan Ross Hernandez was not home at the time of the attempted break-in. Due to the delicate matter and Mr. Hernandez's stature as a public figure, we are not going to disclose any further details at this time."

Reps for Hernandez assured the press that the 43 year old artist was "safe" but declined to provide any word on his whereabouts or comment on the incident out of privacy concerns. As for the intruder, Williams met bail and was released a few hours later with a future court date pending.

Although this is the first known occasion of a stalker trying to possibly harm the music veteran, Ryan spoke openly in a 2015 Rolling Stone interview about a constant paranoia he has of the worst-case scenario when it came to fan interactions. "I love my fans. I appreciate everything they've done for me. I do have a real fear for the ones who may love me too much. I run background checks before doing meet-and-greet's which may seem odd but I rather be cautious than end up in a hospital. I know every way possible to go unseen because you never know who may be out for you. I've done the whole open and visible approach to fame. It doesn't work," Hernandez stated then.

Edited by user 29 May 2021 15:16:21(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 29/05/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 29/05/2021(UTC), erich hess on 29/05/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 29/05/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 30/05/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 31/05/2021(UTC), kandii on 02/06/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3898 Posted : 29 May 2021 23:35:42(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica: since ryan is safe,its ok to joke about it.

nina: is it though,love?

erica: yup. boy,if i had a dime for every time i was charged with criminal mischief.... it really is the cutest of all charges.

Nina: if i had a dime for every time i was charged with stalking,id have ZERO DIMES!

erica: did..did...you just reference enzo amore in the year of our lord,2021?

nina: what? no.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
PANIC! on 30/05/2021(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3899 Posted : 02 June 2021 03:23:01(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
HOOP DREAMS
UserPostedImage

We recently got reports that the famous rapper Kidd Amaze is going to Basketball Developmental League to try his hand out in playing pro. TJ Cousins talks about working on his game and getting ready for tryouts for the next season of the SB Developmental League."I always have been a basketball fan, and I always wanted to try out but music has always been my thing. I love being able to interact with fans on a personal level but I have been getting more selfish and I have been doing things for myself and this is one of those things that I'm doing for my benefit." TJ has been working on his game and he has gotten a personal trainer to get him in shape to play in this league that is tougher than G-League. "The SBDL is no joke, it is really tough just to get through it but I think that he can make it and do well."

OOC: interweaving storylines from one place to another, I think this will be fun to give some insight of the places I most visit.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 9 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
2001clay on 02/06/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 02/06/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 02/06/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 02/06/2021(UTC), erich hess on 02/06/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 02/06/2021(UTC), kandii on 02/06/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 02/06/2021(UTC), chaotic_princess on 25/06/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3900 Posted : 02 June 2021 03:59:21(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: I can't do activities where balls fly at my face.

Nina: there goes your social life .

The pair laugh.

Erica: I literally don't understand most of what this article said. Is this a good thing? Does one want to play in the sbdl?

Nina: the fuck is the sbdl,love? The space ball defense league?

Erica: oh....my .....god! Space jam is a documentary!!!!!

Nina: could be.the closest I came to a sport was cracking some tart upside the head with a cricket bat in uni.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
freestylechamp on 02/06/2021(UTC)