logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<194195196197198>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RadioVine  
#3901 Posted : 02 June 2021 05:50:25(UTC)
RadioVine

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1056 time(s) in 339 post(s)
RADIO VINE SPILTS WITH LONG TIME LABEL, STUDIO 60.

UserPostedImage

Studio 60 signed Radio back in the first stages of her career, her first album Invention of Me was pushed by the prestige label, have not released an project under the label in eight year before releasing, ‘Vineyard’. Radio felt isolated by the label. During the hiatus, Radio recalls the label never reaching out for any new music or ideas, Radio confirms having to ‘push the idea’ to the label in order for Vineyard to happen. The album was originally scheduled for release back in 2018. After A&R listening to the first draft of Vineyard, Radio never heard back with the decision to move forward.

Back in 2017, Radio reported storming the office on October 27th demanding budget increase on projects. She complained that most artist on the roster were mainstream artist with bigger budgets. She felt that Studio 60 didn’t valve her work, only allowing her to do so much. Radio has complained several times about the budget and being more interactive with the label.

In 2018, Radio signed with Sony Entertainment for an management deal, aiming for the release of her new album. After months of signing, the contact felt though leaving Radio facing Studio 60 to further push the project to be released. Her continuous struggle of then management to trust her with her work, Studio 60 never backed Radio up when it came to projects. The fact of her success isn’t as hugely or globally as most artist, she wanted to elevate her career with the ideas she had back in 2018.

Some employees of Studio 60 had called Rsdio, ‘ pushy, entitled, sensitive, insecure’ Employees recalled several times where meetings with Radio wasn’t always pleasant.

We reached out to Radios publicist to confirm the spilt, publicist confirmed the spilt that was completed over the weekend. “ She just wants a new start, she deserves it..”

Radio Vine has released a shoe line inspired by pumps called PopHouse that’s available June 5th. The album that was stripped in 2018 is now sitting currently at the number two spot on the album chart.

UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 7 users thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 02/06/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 02/06/2021(UTC), erich hess on 02/06/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 02/06/2021(UTC), kandii on 02/06/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 02/06/2021(UTC), chaotic_princess on 25/06/2021(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3902 Posted : 02 June 2021 06:14:30(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Chris: OH Man, I better people are scrambling to the phone to work with Radio

Tyler: So what label will be the one, taking bets

Chris: I going to take the field, I don't think it is going to be a big name label, I think it is going to be an indie small label that will be shaped by Radio

Sarah: is she going to go independent? I don't know why she wouldn't want to try her hand at not doing a label at all

Chris: Oh a shake up don't go to a label at all

Jake: Could you imagine Payton getting RadioVine to signed with La Familia, I don't think his ego will be able to fit

Tyler: That's what she said.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
RadioVine on 02/06/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3903 Posted : 02 June 2021 08:50:39(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17915 time(s) in 10409 post(s)
Erica: yes.yes. everyone leave studio 60 and THEN the Harlots will make their move.

Nina: we'll be like "look who just ran out of options!" Then , we'll take them for all they're worth.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RadioVine on 02/06/2021(UTC), kandii on 02/06/2021(UTC)
Offline PANIC!  
#3904 Posted : 12 June 2021 03:24:56(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Ryan Ross Hernandez & His Secretive New Relationship

UserPostedImage
Music's resident lothario is back on the prowl and may have found "the one".

The biggest revelation in a series of tweets singer-songwriter Ryan Ross Hernandez shared Thursday afternoon was an admission of being "more in love than I've ever been" which comes as a big surprise for his fans, the media, and even some of his friends. One could assume the rant was brought forth from the combination of former bandmate Ashley Perry giving an in-depth interview to ThatMusicSite where she openly discussed her personal issues with Hernandez, and some Joshua Grimmie fans turning against the musician due to his recent public support of Kato's new music. "His PR team was expecting the worse following the Ashley Perry article. It didn't paint him in the best light but overall nothing ground-breaking was revealed from it. Everyone already knew he used to be a jerk and liked sleeping around," notes one reliable source with close relations to his team. When it comes to the social media backlash from Grimmie fans regarding his recent comments on Kato, Hernandez and company consider the whole situation an "overreaction" from an overzealous fanbase. "Nobody will be losing any sleep over that," is the overall consensus.

In terms of his current relationship and who that is with remains a mystery to the public, as well as most of his professional associates and friends. "Only a very small group of his friends know who he is dating." That small group knowledgable with his love life allegedly includes his award show posse of Grimmie, Layla Sanchez, and current collaborator and ex-girlfriend Ellie-Grace Summers. "He is taking a very private approach with his new girlfriend and wants to keep it out of the spotlight." Whether this means he has finally stepped away from his preferred dating pool of popstars is not known. The general belief from those in the dark is that his newest lady is a "known figure" hinting that Hernandez feels as if it would be impossible to make a relationship with a "non-celebrity" work given his lifestyle.

Our sources say that Hernandez and his girlfriend have been "official" for about 2 months but the pair were already spending extensive time together in the months leading up to it. "As soon as they connected, Ryan was done playing the dating game. He cut ties with any casual booty calls he had on his phone and left Raya [the exclusive celebrity dating app] last fall." He has not been in a public relationship since early 2016 when he dated rapper Miami, which followed a whirlwind of romances that included other international superstars such as Isabel Merjos, Nadia Berry, Serenity Scott, and Summers. The ones who do know of his relationship are reportedly "extremely supportive" and believe that the guitarist may have finally found his match. "His longtime friends know he has long desired to settle down despite his reputation. He didn't want to do it with anyone that was anything less than perfect in his eyes. It's still early but Ryan has never been happier and everyone around him can tell."
UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 12/06/2021(UTC), erich hess on 12/06/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 12/06/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 12/06/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 22/06/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 18/07/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3905 Posted : 12 June 2021 05:00:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: I can confirm that it isn't me. Yes,we spoke on the previous leg of the Amy Meyer tour.

Nina: oh,thank God thats cleared up,love.

Erica: I didn't want people getting the wrong Idea.
Also, Serenity?!?

Nina: yeah,we all knew. Remember, Serenity told us.

Erica: oh..yeah. must have been divulged all the times you guys hung out without me. Bitches.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
PANIC! on 12/06/2021(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#3906 Posted : 22 June 2021 13:17:19(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3540 time(s) in 1266 post(s)
BREAKING NEWS" R&B singer Keshia Love just had a Twitter fight with upcoming Ruff Round rapper "Chanel C. Fox" on Twitter!

Everything went crazy after the rapper shade at Keshia Love on Sophia Delaney remix! YEOUCH!!!!

UserPostedImage

Keshia is mad at Channel for saying some mean words & for not given her permission to shade at her on Sophia Delaney remix for Infinity, Chanel goes at Keshia but Keshia didn't hold back to shade at rapper & Singer told us at the Private DM saying

Keshia wrote:
"I mean why on earth would they signed this wannabe ripoff Nicki Minaj rapper when you can find somebody who is upcoming rapper who had potential to be a star like Miami! This is some bull right now & ya'll maybe thinkin like i'm mad at Sophia Delaney but i'm not tho but i was like why would she ever come at me for no damn reason at all i mean ya girl is not trying to started the drama unless i have to so i mean it depend on how situation & all but other than yeah i mean she such a drama queen bitch to me"

& Chanel even privately dm us & say something even worse

Chanel wrote:
"I mean didn't do anything wrong so when me & slim rehearsing for the performance Keshia just look at me & stare at me like she is the queen of R&B when we all know that she is not an R&B queen unless she rank up the songs on charts. I know her from school that i went to at that time & seeing her now is like whoa wait a minute & then she has some nerve to stand up to my face & say "I don't know who you are coming up on that stage & start rapping like you own this place well guess what you not boo, you stay at your lane & i'll stay at my lane okay slut" so that how the feud began is because of her mouth so what she need to be doing is checking her ego i mean she won that stupid award for FCA Artist to Watch Bitch please it could've gone to someone else than her"

This is not looking too good for Chanel cause she started off the good start of her performing at FCA VIII with Slim Money & doing remix with Sophia Delaney & Fatima Amari so we're hoping that she would just back off of Keshia & Slim life. As for Keshia she getting ready for her wedding at June 23.

Let us know what you think about this topic

Edited by user 22 June 2021 13:26:49(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 7 users thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 22/06/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 22/06/2021(UTC), erich hess on 22/06/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 23/06/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 23/06/2021(UTC), chaotic_princess on 25/06/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 18/07/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3907 Posted : 22 June 2021 22:50:21(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich: *starts opening an institutional sized can of creamed corn while next to an inflated kiddie pool* I'm just saying that we have options on how to settle this.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
2001clay on 22/06/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 23/06/2021(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#3908 Posted : 23 June 2021 09:57:28(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Linda Fea: Who and literally who?

Zion: Keshia Love you're too beautiful of a lady to be doing this!
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
2001clay on 23/06/2021(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3909 Posted : 08 July 2021 06:31:53(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19116 time(s) in 7587 post(s)
OOC: No real thread for this album. Just having a bit of fun with a story :)

THE ZONE'S LIAM ALLEN SELLS A MEAGER 930 COPIES OF DEBUT SOLO ALBUM

UserPostedImage

What goes up must come down is an age-old saying which will forever ring true and a phrase that sadly applies to Liam Allen this week as his debut solo album, "The Showstopper", only managed to sell 930 copies and limped in at an abysmal #189 on Chart Heat Albums. Allen previously enjoyed success of epic proportions and dizzying heights as part of four-piece American boy band "The Zone" in the early-to-mid 2010's. The group, comprised of Allen, Blake Williams, Chris Adams and Jason Ochoa-Steele, formed in 2012 and were hailed as an American alternative to British-Irish pop group sensation "Weekend". Whilst Allen's group didn't last as long or rack up a multitude of hits like their counterpart, "The Zone" still held their own for numerous years, accumulating a dedicated fanbase, international recognition and several top ten hits alongside a Platinum certified, top 5 album in the form of "The High Life". One of few boybands to survive and steadily sell during "WeekendMania". Since the band's demise in 2015, however, chart success and solo stardom has eluded Liam.

Allen is the second member of the defunct boy band to release a solo album, following in the footsteps of Blake Williams' "Rewrite" which hit the shelves last summer. After the group parted ways, all four members fell out of the spotlight to live fairly reclusive lives not only away from public gaze but from the entire music industry altogether. Expectations for Liam were high, however, often being dubbed as the most "handsome" member of the band alongside a brief stint on the ill-fated fifth season of Celebrity Big Brother. It seemed as though Allen was being tailored and set-up to be the next hunky pop boy but everything quickly fell silent after the cancellation of CBB5. In the interim, it was Blake Williams who would rise to solo stardom. Whilst the cousin of Mandy Williams was out causing controversy and pushing out very candid records that got tongues wagging, Liam almost fell into complete obscurity, making no further public appearances and having very little online presence.

With no prior announcement or teaser, Allen dropped his debut solo single "All That Glitters" in May 2021. The song generated very little buzz online and failed to chart, currently tallying at a mere 21k streams of Spotify - far from the numbers one would expect for an ex-boybander launching a solo career in the pop field. Liam's debut album, "The Showstopper", faired even worse, shifting a measly 930 copies in its opening week. It made its chart debut last week, coming in at the dizzying heights of #189. In comparison, Blake Williams' debut album "Rewrite" peaked at #1 and is currently still charting within the Top 20 almost exactly a year after its release. Allen's effort is projected to fall out of the Top 200 entirely in its second week with sales currently even lower.

So what happened with "The Showstopper"? Both Liam and Blake self-funded their debut projects and released independently yet the results couldn't be more polarising. Whilst Williams had a famous surname, controversy, industry connections and slick production to propel his project, Liam's effort sadly feels bare-bones in all areas in comparison. Despite the very few critics who actually reviewed "The Showstopper" praising its "fun" and "upbeat" content, almost all of them have counteracted their points with the fact that the material sounds "cheap" and "faceless" while also criticising the use of autotune and Allen's "thin" voice. Lack of funding also creeps over into promotional materials with many fans being unaware that Liam actually has an album out. "The Showstopper" is also only available on streaming and digital services. Whilst Spotify and Apple Music are the heavy-hitters when it comes to music consumption, a huge portion of sales these days comes from multiple variants of physical media. A vinyl, CD and cassette would count for three different sales whereas one simple stream doesn't. A "limited signed CD" edition of "The Showstopper" is currently available for pre-order but will not be released until September, a few months too late to do any real damage control surrounding the poor-selling record.

Liam has yet to comment on the disappointing sales figures whilst official Chart Heat accounts and pages have also failed to report on the stats for the album. "The Showstopper" is available to stream and purchase digitally now.

Edited by user 08 July 2021 06:34:00(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 5 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
PANIC! on 08/07/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 08/07/2021(UTC), erich hess on 08/07/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 09/07/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 18/07/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3910 Posted : 08 July 2021 23:21:11(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: oh my god. His mom totally bought all 930 copies. That's both sweet and depressing.

Nina: Christmas will suck for the next few centuries,love. Everyone will know what Liam's mom is giving them. "Smashing. Another Liam CD. my dog keeps eating the last 30 you gave me..."
The poor dog's eyes widen in mortal fear as he just knows he's going to be force fed another batch of CDs.

Erica: why wouldn't they just throw them away?

Nina: Liam's family are many things,love. But they aren't bloody liars. That's the third dog they went through,but damned if they aren't people of their word. Fucking honorable really. Minus the dog killing.

Erica: you put a surprising amount of thought into this.

Nina: you know the harlots half ass everything but jokes.

Erica: ha! You said " butt jokes".
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Welat65  
#3911 Posted : 09 July 2021 03:10:39(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
ALIYA ROSE SPOTTED LEAVING REHAB WITH CHILD IN ARMS

UserPostedImage

A name you might possibly remember, "Aliya Rose". Back in 2014, the singer officially impacted the charts for the first time and consistently released hits until 2017. The singer turned into an actress in 2015 "Finding Tom" and then also participated in the Original Soundtrack of Blockbuster Movie "Evangelion". It was safe to say that there was no realistic way to avoid Aliya.
But things fell through when she suddenly vanished out of nowhere. Rumors circulated about the singer being involved in an abusive relationship as several witnesses, without picture proof, said to have seen the singer with a black eye or bruises on her arms. Her Team had denied these statements when the media catched up on it. Aliya herself never spoke up and stayed silent throughout it all.

In 2018, according to leaked papers, the singer turned herself in and went to rehab with a then new-born child. The leaked papers announce that she had postpartum depression and abused drugs and alcohol. None of this ever went public, until now that is. This leads us to believe that the singer initially went silent due to pregnancy and then mentally drastically deteriorated. Since then, the singer went on & off to rehab, though papers reveal that most issues got handled the first time around.

Now in 2021, the singer, now in her 30s, was spotted by paparazzi leaving rehab with her now 3 year old child in arms. When asked where she had been, she remained silent and hid her child with a jacket. Several sources tried contacting Aliya's team, they responded saying, "Aliya has had a tough road these past years and finally reached a point where she feels safe and confident. She has been clean since 2018, and has focused on taking care of her child. Whether she steps back into the entertainment industry is up to her and we support her decision."

Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
2001clay on 09/07/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 09/07/2021(UTC), erich hess on 09/07/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 09/07/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 09/07/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 18/07/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/10/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3912 Posted : 09 July 2021 04:29:12(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich: are we going to ignore the possibility of the 3 year old being in rehab? If anyone's going to steal your stash,it's going to be baby. It's the perfect crime,really. Interrogate them all you want,a baby can't talk.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Famouss7x7 on 09/07/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 09/07/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#3913 Posted : 13 July 2021 13:59:35(UTC)
RadioVine

Was thanked: 1056 time(s) in 339 post(s)
PRESS CONFERENCE :

UserPostedImage

Sheriff Roy Parker speaks on details regarding case.

Los Angeles holds press conference on investigation on the disappearance of Radio Vine

On Sunday June 25th, Destiny Davis known to the Radio Vine was reported missing by her friends and family. Friend, Allison With reported her missing when Destiny was not answering none of her calls, she was also absent from her Los Angeles penthouse. Max Martin, music director also reported her missing after not showing up at a meeting that was scheduled with her past label, Studio 60. In the initial investigation, Detective Paul Skiner went to the residence of Destiny Davis where they found her car keys, wallet and spare cash on her kitchen counter. Days later, surveillance did show Frank Similio, ex boyfriend of Radio Vine was shown leaving out of California home with two black bags and trash bag, where we later confirmed it was clothes for his daughter and the trash bag was to clean up trash in his truck. Detectives thought to always question Max Martin in the connection of the missing persons. Max did confirm that Radio was seen the night before 25th in the studio working on music. When Radio did left the studio on Sunset Blvd in Hollywood, California, she left called Max hours later and from his understanding, Radio was going to bed to prepare for her meeting the following day.

Detectives also expected foul play with the missing of the pop star. Detectives began to go to Radios LA home for fingerprints and evidence to locate her. Detectives found blood leading from the front door to her bedroom door. The detectives took samples of the blood, the results was the blood of Destiny Davis. They also found her tennis shoes under her bed covered in blood. Detectives then submitted the case of possibly homicide.

News outlets and major media sources broke the news of her disappearance. LA Police Department tried to keep details of the investigation secret, requested by her publicist and team. Allison With was very cooperative when it came to questioning.

She did inform detective Paul that weeks ago, Max asked her for her keys to her San Diego vacation home because he wanted to get away from the greater LA area to relax and write some music. When asked about the relationship she has with Frank, she declined ever being friends with the ex and never would of invited him to any parties or events knowing the history with Radio.

Frank rejected any suggestion that he has no involvement in her disappearance. Last week, neighbors in a gated San Diego community that With’s house is located inside reported disturbance coming from her vacation home. The neighbor described the disturbance being “ disturbing to listen too in the dark hours.” She reported yelling and screaming coming from the back of the house. Los Angeles Detective Division sent over a team of detectives to investigate the disturbance. When they arrived, they found the back door opened, glass broken from the balcony window. They went in with a local SWAT team to investigate where they saw a room with two huge locks on the door. The SWAT team went inside the room where they found Destiny Davis tied up in a chair with her hands tied up, several bruises on her neck, leg and neck. Also noticed darkness and swollen tissue around both of her eyes. At the time, when officers arrived no one was at the property. Detective Paul said “at the time of finding Miss Davis, she was very traumatized and almost absent in her body language.. she was very quiet and cold.. which was very sad to see. She has several black and blue bruises all over her body. You can tell that she’s been fighting because some of her nails are off and beding under her nails are broken.. she was very strong though in the whole process but still very shocked on everything..”

Paul then called in local officials with the FBI to further extend the investigation more. FBI agents suggested that we use special blue lighting in Destiny Davis’s home and Allison With home. We followed with this suggestion where we found footprint and fingerprint on the chair that Radio was tied up too, the door locks on the door all matched the print of Adam Jenkins, that goes by the name Sir Zulla. He was one of the producers on her album. The Los Angeles Police Department has issued out an arrest warrant for Adam Jenkins.

Following the warrant, we reviewed surveillance footage in the gated community where a Caucasian male, around 6”2’ with black clothing with a jacket covering his mouth and nose, his hoodie was over her head. By the footage, he has blue eyes. He was seen entering in and out of the gate for the last four days. He was also seen entering the back of With’s house on July 4th. We have also confirmed on the Instagram posts that were made during her disappearance was equivalent to the times we also viewed him entering the property. Max Martin was not seen on this surveillance footage despite of him being the only known individual that had the keys to With’s home. Max will also be bought in for further questioning.

The unknown male we are currently trying to identify on the surveillance. We have also pulled more prints that we are currently waiting for the results. Destiny is currently still hospitalized in Los Angeles hospital and is recovering smoothly.

She wants to thank everyone for the love and support during this difficult time.

UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 9 users thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
2001clay on 13/07/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 13/07/2021(UTC), erich hess on 13/07/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 13/07/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 13/07/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/07/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 18/07/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 18/07/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/10/2021(UTC)
#3914 Posted : 15 July 2021 00:04:38(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage

The Case of Stephanie Fierce; "We will have our date in court soon".

HOT EYE RECORDS PRESS RELEASE;
July 14, 2021; Transcript of speech by Prince Charles; Formely known as "Pimp C".

"Good morning. I'm keeping today's press release as short and straightforward as possible. While all of the facts aren't fully pieced together just yet; we are more then confident to represent our case and it is very evident what has taken place and we are working with the local police department; private investigators and lawyers representing each party to bring forward one of the most tragic events that will be presented in US trial history. We want to thank those individuals for their continuous efforts and involvement to bring justice to Stephanie Fierce. We will have our date in court soon and reputable lawyers have been assigned to represent Stephanie Fierce.

On September 26, 2020, Stephanie Fierce was falsely pronounced dead by her sister Jennifer Rios after an episode of cancer battle. At this point we know that Stephanie Fierce is very much alive, but what's happened between the date of September 21, 2020; the date she was held hostage and forward is not something many will believe could of happened but tragically did.

There is transparent evidence that shows that Mrs. Jennifer Rios and members of the Hot Eye Records staff held Mrs. Stephanie Johnson hostage in a highly secluded and secured basement in an Los Angeles mansion. Stephanie spent a gruesome 9 months under the highest level of stress, trauma and uncertainty that she will see another second of life. The evil and inhumane actions of Jennifer Rios are incomprehensible and unmeasurable by just law alone, so we understand this will not be an easy case. From our understanding; Jennifer Rios used Fierce's death as a way to profit off the singer's gross income power from record sales. Her master plan was to make Fierce's a money making machine as a form of revenge and for personal fulfillment. We don't take those actions lightly and will pursue action to the highest extend of the law to her and anyone involved.

Not only did Jennifer Rios torture and held Fierce hostage but she also planned on murdering her. We understand that accusations of murder are not taken lightly but we will present our case once we go in trial. We have sustainable evidence that will be presented thanks to our private investigators and the cooperation of some witnesses who will remain unnamed for now.

Thankfully after spending nearly three weeks in a mental health facility the singer has stabilized her mental health to a capacity where she is functional but there's a long journey ahead to her recovery. The singer will continue to the receive the highest level of care which will be administered by Behavioral health professionals. A part of her recovery will include justice. Any victim on any case can tell you that. Fierce has turned to music to cope with her tragedy and does plan on continuing her lucrative career under new management and staff that will soon represent her. Any upcoming project already in the works will go as planned and Fierce's music catalog will soon be brought back to markets.

I have been hired to represent Stephanie Fierce as her new manager. I'm excited to work with one of the biggest stars our industry has ever graced and represent her in all of her future endeavors. Here's a short quote Stephanie Fierce wanted me to share with you all"

Words from Stephanie Fierce:

"I can't find a word to describe how I'm feeling right now. I'm in a headspace that requires a lot of healing. Music has been my outlet, but I'm trying to take my time with it and I know that all of this will only make me a stronger person. In hopes of moving forward, I felt excited about something for the first time in like 8 months. Music. That's put a light in what seems to be the darkest time of my life. There's a lot that needs to be talked about, so many legal matters that need to be straightened out I do need some sort of outlet and I hope people understand that I don't aspire to profit of my tragedy. I'm trying to learn to forgive and to understand. I never expected any of this to happen and I'm still trying to understand why. Why has all of this happened to me? I'm far from perfect but I don't feel like I deserved what happened to me and I hope that my story once told may inspire people. This doesn't mean I'm turning into Mother Teresa. I will always be Fierce. For my fans and for myself more than ever. So Thank You, a new chapter soon begins."
thanks 7 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
erich hess on 15/07/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 15/07/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 15/07/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 15/07/2021(UTC), chaotic_princess on 15/07/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 18/07/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/10/2021(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#3915 Posted : 18 July 2021 04:20:24(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
NFL AND ORION ANNOUNCE TWO SEASON PARTNERSHIP
‘The rap and hip-hop group ‘Orion’ have been announced as an exclusive partner of the NFL for the next two football seasons. The deal will see the group deliver an official NFL song, as well as contribute to various soundtracks linked to the sport including the upcoming video game ‘Madden 22’ as well as other ventures including being featured as talking heads on NFL Game Pass and various performances throughout the season as well as prior to the NFL Kick-off Game in September at Raymond James Stadium.’

UserPostedImage

The National Football League (NFL®) have today announced in a pre-season press conference that it has agreed a multi-million dollar, two-season, cross-platform marketing and promotional partnership with three-time FCA Award-winning rap group ‘Orion’. To officially launch the partnership, the trio consisting of Brayton “Bellows” Carter, Jadyn “Boa” Ghalen and Jamal “Circuit” Ghalen will be debuting the official NFL song for the 2021-2022 Football Season, the first of it’s kind ever to be introduced within the sport, a track titled “Rookie of the Year” from their upcoming debut album. The group will then follow this up by creating the official song for the 2022-2023 season which will see out the groups lucrative two season deal with the organisation.

On top of this, the group who are avid NFL fans and sports fans in general will see “Rookie of the Year” featured in the upcoming “NFL Madden 22” video game created by EA as well as producing another track specifically for the soundtrack, it’s also been confirmed that at some point throughout the season the trio will be involved with the game’s official TWITCH channel, playing against fans and gamers with exclusive content at stake for viewers of those streams. On top of this, they will be licensing their music to be used on NFL-based programming featured on the NFL Game Pass which generally consists of recaps and historical look backs at years gone by as well as countdowns and celebrations of storied careers throughout the years. The trio will also see themselves on the footballing network as they have agreed to provide their opinions on things in regards to talking head segments and roundtable discussions which historically have called upon celebrity Football fans to talk passionately about the sport they love. It’s worth noting that although the trio follow the ‘Los Angeles Rams’ these days, they are technically ‘Detroit Lions’ fans, so whether they feature all that much throughout the season is up for debate.

On top of all of this, it’s also been confirmed that they will be performing at various star-studded NFL events, these include the official Kick-off Game between ‘Dallas Cowboys’ against ‘Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ at Raymond James Stadium on Thursday, September 9 on NBC. This will also include live performances prior to games at stadiums throughout the season, at the NFL Honors at the end of the season, prior to the Draft next year following the conclusion of the Football season and during the Hall of Fame ceremonies.
It has been made clear by the NFL however that the Super Bowl will remain a separate spectacle and the act of this upcoming seasons Super Bowl has still yet to be decided upon.

A unique deal struck up by ‘Orion’ and one that is likely to open doors for artists from a financial and promotional aspect. Fans can join in on the conversation across social media platforms with the hashtag #NFLOrion
thanks 8 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
2001clay on 18/07/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 18/07/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 18/07/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 18/07/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 18/07/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/07/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 30/07/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/10/2021(UTC)
#3916 Posted : 18 July 2021 07:47:35(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Zion: Dope as hell! Shout out to y’all I see y’all making big moves early in your career! Stay blessed 🙏🏼
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 18/07/2021(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3917 Posted : 25 July 2021 11:59:39(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19116 time(s) in 7587 post(s)
"DID A THING..." - OSCAR & EILIDH TIE THE KNOT AFTER NINE-YEAR ENGAGEMENT

UserPostedImage
(Credit - @CurlyFries)

Love's young dream, Oscar and Eilidh FINALLY married each other on Friday night following a lengthy yet iconic 9-year engagement. The Weekend heartthrob and pop princess first met and began dating way back in 2012 before announcing their engagement later that year. Despite three other members of Ward's group tying the knot in the interim, his and Eilidh's was actually the first Weekend engagement. Fans and pop culture aficionados were whipped up into a frenzy over the revelation. 2012 was also the same year that both stars kicked off their lucrative careers, making them extremely hot property. The unlikely pairing of the naïve, ditzy American sweetheart and the tearaway, privately-educated Englishman captured the hearts of many nations and the wedding was hotly-tipped to be the Moment of the Year. Static followed, however. Years past and despite the couple still going strong, there were no signs of confetti and cake anywhere for the best part of a decade.

The couple welcomed their first child, Roo, on Christmas Day 2012, sharing the same yuletide birthday as Ward's bandmate Dustyn Blue-Conners. The birth of a daughter so early into their relationship had many doubting the legitimacy of the engagement, fearing a shotgun wedding and one that wasn't made to last. Eilidh and Oscar, however, powered through and despite no nuptials still taking place, the couple continued to expand their family over the years. Their son and second child, Rocco, was born in 2015 and since then many puppies have been welcomed into their large English countryside estate home. Since putting that initial diamond on Eilidh's finger, three of Ward's bandmates have walked down the aisle. One of which did it twice over! Billy Khan married (and divorced) fellow pop star Andrea Mason in 2013 during their explosive and highly controversial relationship. He is now happily married to The Stat Nerds member, Jerry Holmes. Scott Wellington tied the knot with Jennifer Armstrong in 2014. Dustyn married long-term partner Dallas Conners in late 2018. Oscar now officially joins The Husbands Club. Sorry, Riley.

UserPostedImage
(Above: Eilidh took to Instagram to show off her stunning wedding dress. Credit - @EILIDH)

The newlyweds held a private ceremony in London. Restrictive COVID guidelines didn't prove a problem for the happy couple as it has been stated that they wanted a "small, private and intimate" ceremony. It is believed that Ward's bandmates as well as a "select few" family members and friends of Oscar and Eilidh were in attendance. A celebratory reception was also held at a currently undisclosed location. It is also believed to have been small yet star-studded. A representative for Oscar had the following to say;

Quote:
"We are all beyond excited and happy for the couple. The wedding was everything they wanted and dreamed of. No media interference, no big drama, no unwanted attention. It was special, intimate and the room was filled with an abundance of love. The people that both Oscar and Eilidh care most about in the world were there to celebrate and share that unconditional love. It was a fairytale played out behind closed doors which only a very few, select and lucky people got to witness and experience. We are sure the newlyweds will have a long and happy marriage."

With the wedding no longer looming over their heads, the couple are expected to dive straight back into work and take their already highly-successful careers to new heights. Eilidh's hotly-anticipated sophomore album is said to be well underway while Oscar is already gearing up to release new music with Weekend next week! The only way is up for The Wards.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 7 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
2001clay on 25/07/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/07/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 25/07/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 25/07/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 30/07/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/10/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 27/12/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3918 Posted : 25 July 2021 12:13:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: if i am not there,is it really that important of an event?

Nina: i think that makes it a bigger event,honestly.

Erica: i like to think i wasnt snubbed an invite as much as someone knew i'd spend all night lobbing shrimp puffs into the back of eilidh's dress. seriously,with an opening right above the ass,how am i not supposed to throw things in there like my name is patrick ewing?!

Nina: who is that?

Lydia: frankly,i am surprised she named an actual basketball player.

Erica:i played a lot of nba jam.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
BrownSugar on 25/07/2021(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#3919 Posted : 30 July 2021 01:51:59(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
Ezra Allan launches "JEWELS BY EZRA" - her new luxury brand
The online critic turned established talk show host is extending her empire

UserPostedImage

Ezra Allan, known as just Ezra for her hit talk show "Real Talk", is now branching into luxury items. Her new brand "Jewels by Ezra" is set to launch this august globally through the brands website. The brand is set to launch with real stones and jewels with gold and silver necklaces, bracelets, earrings and headpieces. The prices are announced to be starting with around $120 up to $5000, based on the gold and silver market.

The now 32 year old has worked herself up to become an established celebrity, starting her blogger career in 2015. The singer worked as an online critic for around 8 months, through it she got noticed by executive producer SallyAnn Salsano and 495 Productions - teaming up with Ezra to create the show "Real Talk". The show started off huge with artists such as Billy, Miami, Tisha Jackson and Aliya Rose. Season 1 stopped airing and the show went on hiatus until launching Season 2 in 2021.

Ezra on her new launch; "I am so excited for this launch. I've been working on this launch for months, working on the designs and the process of creating the pieces behind the scenes. I know it's quite pricy, which is why I want to make it clear that it's an luxury brand. With that being said, we are currently working on pieces with cheaper options to make it more accessible. Please look forward to that as well, but for now, please enjoy the pieces coming out with this launch. I am very proud of each piece."

Insiders have been stating that Ezra has also been working on a fashion brand that will be launching in early 2022, with trademarks already being handled as we write this article.
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 8 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
2001clay on 30/07/2021(UTC), erich hess on 30/07/2021(UTC), kandii on 30/07/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 30/07/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 30/07/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 30/07/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/10/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 27/12/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3920 Posted : 30 July 2021 02:02:51(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: that pendant she is wearing is cute. A bit flashy for me though.

Nina:it's also about half your height. You'd look like flavor Flav wearing the most absurd of his clock necklaces in that.

Erica: Nina.

Nina: yes?

Erica: 911 is a joke.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Welat65 on 30/07/2021(UTC)