logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#1 Posted : 27 June 2021 00:14:16(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Title: “Dynasty”
Artist: Orion
Release Date: June 26, 2021
Length: 4:56
Format: CD Single, Digital Download, 7” Single, Weekly Airplay
Recorded: February 2021 – Studio60, West Hollywood, California, USA
Genre(s): Rap, Hip-Hop, Trap
Label: Tric-Jam Records
Written: February 2021
Writer(s): Brayton Carter, Jadyn Ghalen, Jamal Ghalen
Producer(s): Orion, DeAndre Patton
Previous Single: “Remedy” (feat. Alexis Brooke) (March 13, 2021) [#02]

“Dynasty” is the sixth single from American rap and hip-hop group ‘Orion’ on almost their one year anniversary since signing to Tric-Jam Records back in June 2020, marking one of the most productive rookie years for any music act within the music industry as they ramp up the build towards their highly-anticipated debut album which is due out later in the summer of 2021. The anticipation for their debut album continues as the group have created a buzz around themselves with all five singles breaking into the top five of the singles chart, two of which becoming number one singles and with three FCA Awards to their name they’re very much an act that has generated a lot of hype for themselves in their debut year, something which is likely to continue with the release of the latest single prior to their albums release in the form of “Dynasty” and the recent confirmation that the record has been recorded and is currently in the post-production aspect before it’s release expected in the coming months.

With the group already releasing two singles that have featured collaborations with other mainstream artists in Aubrey Mikkel on “Playin’” and Alexis Brooke on “Remedy”, they have moved away once more to a standalone group effort, although have once more enlisted the RnB vocal talents of Marina Balan during the songs intro and hooks, the group have had Marina Balan lay down singing vocals when it’s been required as the trio don’t consider themselves singers in the traditional sense. So much so that many fans of the trio consider Marina to be the unofficial fourth member of the group. Rapper ‘Circuit’ recently discussed their reliance on the vocal talents of Marina and what she brings to the work, “Marina’s a fuckin’ kindred spirit to all of us, she’s an entire vibe on her own so for her to come in without an ego and lay down these caramel smooth vocals when we need with little credit is a testament to her whole fuckin’ vibe. She can hang for sure, she’s been around the studio even when we ain’t needing her on a track, she’s one of us for sure. Always there to hit one up and vibe out on whatever we’re doing in that moment.”

So far in the groups genesis, Marina has uncredited vocal performances on the first two singles from the group “Fuck Me Over” and “Make America Breathe Again” and with the release of “Dynasty” we have the third effort from ‘Orion’ that she’s been involved in, with a handful more appearances expected on the full-length debut album. In a recent Instagram live, she had the following to say about working with the guys from ‘Orion’ “I mean.... I am the unofficial member aren’t I? *laughs* but in all honesty, it’s a title I hold dear to my heart because these boys are so damn dope and talented. Whenever we get into the studio it’s nothing but good vibes from the start and we create magic together. It’s not one of those things where we get in the studio and it feels forced and like...record and call it a day. It’s more about us vibing out, creating ideas and bouncing off of each other and I think we have a chemistry that just can’t be questioned. I’ve loved working with the boys, and always look forward to working with them so it’s no different with Dynasty. It’s nothing but love over here, my boys!”

The track was written and recorded in February 2021 at Studio60 Recording Studios in West Hollywood, California by Bellows, Boa and Circuit and like previous singles was produced by the group alongside DeAndre Patton. It’s likely that this could be the final single to be released in anticipation for their debut album which is expected to drop in later summer 2021. It will be released as a CD Single, Digital Download, 7” Single and made available to Weekly Airplay on June 26, 2021 and all streaming platforms through Tric-Jam Records.

Song Description

The song begins with melodic piano intro using primarily minor chords, which give an immediate sombre mood to the song for its intro sang in a beautiful slow and melodic style by ‘Marina Balan’ which later serves as the bridge between verses, “Let me know where you’re at, let me know what I can do/You know I’mma be right there for you/Let me know when it hurts and it gets a little much/You know I’mma take the load for you.” which immediately gives you the general tone of the song, combination of the emotive piano keys and beautiful sung vocal delivery before the piano intro drops out for a couple of seconds of silence before a strong rhythmic beat comes in and the piano then returns but falls into the background slightly as rapper ‘Circuit’ delivers his opening verse to the rap trio’s latest effort, opening up with “You know I’ve always been the one to keep all this shit bottled/Take on other people’s problems like I know it’s my only fucking option/Oldest of the pack, you know how that goes/You worry more about the shit in their head than all the fucking shit going on all up in yours.” which shows the emotional weight that he’s carried as he’s taken on a role of authority from an early age while fighting and maintaining his own battles throughout his young life in the background.

He goes on to rap about his own path down into his version of darkness, being a promising athlete at one stage of his life before getting injured and becoming addicted to the pills that numbed the pain for him, all of this rapped aggressively over that powerful rhythmic beat with the emotive piano backdrop, he fires out lines like “Recovery was supposed to take just a little over a month/But I’ve been throwing those pills back ever since just to feel numb/And the stress and anxiety that comes with your childish fears has always terrified me/That’s when I started mixing the pills with the beer.” and “All the while knowing you’ve got to keep a brave face/Cause your kid brothers look up to you/Like you fucking own the place/And man, they still look for answers in this blank face
And my eyes just glaze over/Cause I’m so fucking high again.”
which serves to show the personal side of the tracks lyrics and the autobiographical nature of the song as ‘Circuit’ raps about his own life in very specific details.
The beat then drops out and it’s just that melodic piano progression and Marina’s beautiful sung vocal once more as it provides the bridge to the next verse in the song and gives a lot of weight to the song on its own terms due to its contrasting heartfelt and affirming lyrical content in its fifteen second run.

In the exact same style as the intro to the opening verse, the piano ends abruptly and the beat thunders in with the piano then returning into the background, an obvious musical metaphor for the shifting lyrical and thematic tone as ‘Boa’ arrives to deliver his own verse and his own personal recollections from a period of time in his young life as he opens up the second verse with immediate gut-wrenching line delivered in his slightly rougher smoky tone “I saw a motherfucker get gunned down/Right in front of my eyes/While I was just a kid shooting hoops with his friends/I’ve witnessed the death of loved ones/On a regular cycle of pain and heartache since I can fucking remember/All I know is churches and hearses/Got those hymns learnt like they’ve got multi-platinum verses.” which shows the abrupt nature of life, knowing not to get too attached to something from a young age because everything you’ve come to know can be taken away so swiftly and so abruptly.
He goes on to rap about the understanding that this specific moment gave him to know that everything is fragile and constantly be aware because you never know what’s around the corner before taking his own verse into very real universal territory as he closes out his verse with the extremely relevant topical content in his words ”And justice seems like a privilege that’s been taken away/And it makes me wonder/How a man can kill and flee the scene of the crime/Because to them, it’s just another/And to us/It’s a human life.” which gives even more obvious weight to the song in question. Rinse and repeat as we’re given the songs bridge once more before the final verse of the song.

As with the previous two bridge to verse builds, the piano drops out briefly for one final time as the beat comes in heavy once again with the piano again finding it’s place comfortably as the backdrop as ‘Bellow’s’ verse arrives, changing the narrative with his personal take on a moment of clarity in his life, “I made a point to educate myself, because I’ve seen so many ordinary people that have fallen/But I still get looked down on in the same way/Because of how I talk and how I dress and how I choose to show-off the results of my own success/I have my vices like any other man, I like to blaze, I like the rocks and I like eating pussy as much as I fucking can/That don’t define me, I refuse to remove those chains if they’re the ones that bind me/But I know I’m more than the stereotypical face they like to see.” as he takes the lyrical content in a slightly different narrative direction, addressing the fact that he considers himself a person of depth, well-educated but has suffered judgement in a stereotypical manner because of surface level assumptions.
Essentially making the statement that any serious discussions or relevant topics that he feels the need to speak out on in a room full of what could be considered important people would be widely ignored because of who he is. He emphasised the base point of his verse by indicating that although he may be judged to be something he very much is not, at his core he’s someone that beliefs in and is searching for something very human like the rest of us, “And we know we were raised right/Because the first thing on our mind is to give our family a better life/And I know I feel love and heartbreak in the same way/Ain’t got time for the playboy life that some of those boys like to play/But I get it, it just ain’t for me/I wanna fuck with the one that was made for me/I wanna build something incredible that we can call a legacy/Or something even better yet/Something we can call a fucking dynasty.” before the song is played out by it’s bridge delivered once more by Marina as the music fades.

“Dynasty”

“Let me know where you’re at, let me know what I can do
You know I’mma be right there for you
Let me know when it hurts and it gets a little much
You know I’mma take the load for you

{Circuit}
You know I’ve always been the one to keep all this shit bottled
Take on other people’s problems like I know it’s my only fucking option
Oldest of the pack, you know how that goes
You worry more about the shit in their head than all the fucking shit going on all up in yours
And it started with Percocet to numb the physical pain
Broke my collar bone at a blow-out high school basketball game
Recovery was supposed to take just a little over a month
But I’ve been throwing those pills back ever since just to feel numb
And the stress and anxiety that comes with your childish fears has always terrified me
That’s when I started mixing the pills with the beer
One to numb the pain
The other to feel the fucking high again
All the while knowing you’ve got to keep a brave face
Cause your kid brothers look up to you
Like you fucking own the place
And man, they still look for answers in this blank face
And my eyes just glaze over
Cause I’m so fucking high again
Wish I could save em’ from their own pain
But I can’t even
Save my fucking self these days

Let me know where you’re at, let me know what I can do

{Boa}
I saw a motherfucker get gunned down
Right in front of my eyes
While I was just a kid shooting hoops with his friends
I’ve witnessed the death of loved ones
On a regular cycle of pain and heartache since I can fucking remember
All I know is churches and hearses
Got those hymns learnt like they’ve got multi-platinum verses
And all I’ve known is to keep my wits about me
Cause you don’t know what’s coming
And I promised that I would make it out alive
But I sometimes wonder
If it’s worth making it out when so many others have been lost along the way
And justice seems like a privilege that’s been taken away
And it makes me wonder
How a man can kill and flee the scene of the crime
Because to them, it’s just another
And to us
It’s a human life

{Bellows}
I made a point to educate myself, because I’ve seen so many ordinary people that have fallen
But I still get looked down on in the same way
Because of how I talk and how I dress and how I choose to show-off the results of my own success
I have my vices like any other man, I like to blaze, I like the rocks and I like eating pussy as much as I fucking can
That don’t define me, I refuse to remove those chains if they’re the ones that bind me
But I know I’m more than the stereotypical face they like to see
Raised by my Aunt but will forever hold my mother in my heart till the day that I die
Permanently flanked by my cousins but they know they’re more like my brothers deep down inside
And we know we were raised right
Because the first thing on our mind is to give our family a better life
And I know I feel love and heartbreak in the same way
Ain’t got time for the playboy life that some of those boys like to play
But I get it, it just ain’t for me
I wanna fuck with the one that was made for me
I wanna build something incredible that we can call a legacy
Or something even better yet
Something we can call a fucking dynasty
That’s the aim for me

You know I’mma take the load for you”

Credits & Personnel;

CREDITS

Produced by Orion and DeAndre Patton
Engineered by DeAndre Patton
Mixed by Orion and DeAndre Patton
Recorded at Studio 60 Recording Studios, West Hollywood, California, USA

PERSONNEL

Brayton “Bellows” Carter – vocals, piano, lyrics, composition, production, mixing
Jadyn “Boa” Ghalen – vocals, lyrics, composition, production, mixing
Jamel “Circuit” Ghalen – vocals, lyrics, drum machine, composition, production, mixing, programming

Marina Balan – vocals
DeAndre Patton – production, engineering

Edited by user 27 June 2021 00:24:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 8 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
2001clay on 27/06/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 27/06/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 27/06/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 27/06/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 27/06/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 27/06/2021(UTC), erich hess on 27/06/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 27/06/2021(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#2 Posted : 27 June 2021 00:28:16(UTC)
2001clay

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 3540 time(s) in 1266 post(s)
Murda Bling: That is sick man I mean this shit is dope

Paige Wesley: I’m fucking loving the new song! It has some nice punch line & you all are absolutely amazing rap group

Occ: perfect detail, artwork & really good job on the lyrics as well
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 27/06/2021(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#3 Posted : 27 June 2021 03:45:31(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Billy: "You know I’ve always been the one to keep all this shit bottled". I really felt that. Not so much the second line as I don't care enough about other people haha. I just want to say that this track is a fucking sprawling epic! From the production, to the mammoth yet somehow concise bars, to the inclusion of Marina in the mix and all the incredible sections building upon one another yet also standing strong individually...this is such a well woven tapestry of music. Not only is this a professional triumph but a personal one too. I feel as if all your verses really put you under the microscope and allowed the listeners to delve in deeper than before. Outstanding.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 27/06/2021(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#4 Posted : 28 June 2021 23:44:23(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
Ezra: you guys definitly know what you're doing! Not a single miss in your discography yet. When you hear the name Orion, you can alway expect excellence and this proofs it once again!! I definitly can't wait to get my hands on this album.
Aliya RoseBarbie DollEzra Allan • MOON • NicoleYumiRealTalk.com (Talk Show)

• VENUS •

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 29/06/2021(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#5 Posted : 01 July 2021 05:39:16(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

ooc: I knew you had it in you when you had your start with Alicia Lena (whom I miss from you) I can’t believe how long it’s been since you launched her time really does fly but anyways love what you’re doing with this group. It’s actually very different than what we are used to on the forums because they are not usually rap/hip hop based l! You’re killing it!
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 03/07/2021(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#6 Posted : 03 July 2021 19:27:54(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Murda Bling: That is sick man I mean this shit is dope

Paige Wesley: I’m fucking loving the new song! It has some nice punch line & you all are absolutely amazing rap group

Occ: perfect detail, artwork & really good job on the lyrics as well

Boa: Thanks man, respect you for saying it!

Circuit: Appreciate the love Paige, keep going!

OOC Thank you, glad that you enjoyed it!
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
2001clay on 03/07/2021(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#7 Posted : 03 July 2021 19:34:10(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Billy: "You know I’ve always been the one to keep all this shit bottled". I really felt that. Not so much the second line as I don't care enough about other people haha. I just want to say that this track is a fucking sprawling epic! From the production, to the mammoth yet somehow concise bars, to the inclusion of Marina in the mix and all the incredible sections building upon one another yet also standing strong individually...this is such a well woven tapestry of music. Not only is this a professional triumph but a personal one too. I feel as if all your verses really put you under the microscope and allowed the listeners to delve in deeper than before. Outstanding.

Bellows: I think we all relate to that line on some level. But we gotta respect that single-mindedness that you've got, brother. It's how you get to where you get to, you've done that shit on your own, against the odds and all the obstacles and that's gotta be respected. Thanks for the love for the track, we wanted to put out something that felt a little bigger, a little cinematic and epic if we could and thankfully I believe we've been able to pull it off. Marina's a fucking firecracker, she's got that voice that can tie anything together perfectly. She deserves the fucking credit and we support her all the way, can't wait for her solo stuff. We wanted to showcase where we've come from and I think we've opened the door to that a little on this track. More to come soon, for sure!
BrownSugar on 03/07/2021(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#8 Posted : 03 July 2021 19:36:30(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: Welat65 Go to Quoted Post
Ezra: you guys definitly know what you're doing! Not a single miss in your discography yet. When you hear the name Orion, you can alway expect excellence and this proofs it once again!! I definitly can't wait to get my hands on this album.

Circuit: Thanks Ezra, means a lot coming from you. Gotta get us booked on your show, it's fucking fire. We'd have fun! We're hyped with the build for the album, about ready to drop it but it's tough to let it go just yet. Gotta cook it for a little longer, ya feel?
Welat65 on 04/07/2021(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#9 Posted : 03 July 2021 19:42:50(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

ooc: I knew you had it in you when you had your start with Alicia Lena (whom I miss from you) I can’t believe how long it’s been since you launched her time really does fly but anyways love what you’re doing with this group. It’s actually very different than what we are used to on the forums because they are not usually rap/hip hop based l! You’re killing it!

Boa: Appreciate ya, Karma. Ain't nothin' but perfection from you, gotta respect your words.

OOC: Thank you, I say it every time but this is far from my comfort zone so it's always nice when it seems to be deemed acceptable at the very least. Man, Alicia Lena is a character that is always on the verge of returning for me, just if I do it, I wanna do it right and with enough time to give it justice. My first character that helped me break through on here and emerge myself into this world, always got a soft spot for that character. But thanks again, it's always challenging trying to write for these guys but it's fun!
Offline PANIC!  
#10 Posted : 28 July 2021 06:28:33(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Ryan: "Consistency" is the first word that comes to mind when I hear Orion drop a new song because since ya'll came through last summer, you've continued to deliver these memorable tracks that stick with you. Whether you're all rapping about social justice, your own lives, or just on some braggadocio rhymes, it all comes off as meaningful and thought-out. You're not throwing things out for the sake of it, there's something behind it. Personally, I think Bellows verse on this one is on another level. "I like eating pussy as much as I fucking can / That don't define me." Goddamn, that hits.

OOC: The fact you're able to sway between acts like Amy Meyer to Orion is impressive! I have never tried with a rap act because I simply don't have it in me to deliver or do the lyrical justice that those types of songs need and deserve. You have been very consistent with Orion since you've introduced them and I think they're already a highly regarded act. Great job as usual.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 30/07/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#11 Posted : 03 August 2021 03:02:25(UTC)
RadioVine

Was thanked: 1056 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Radio: Not what I will typically listen too.. but I can’t deny your edginess and talent! It’s addictive to listen to you guys because the talent is so present in your delivery! I’ve had this song on repeat in the hospital room everyday.. I don’t give a fuck who’s listening.. I am bopping you guys! Such great work!

OOC: It’s not much hip hop here but you definitely do the genre justice! When it comes to your lyrics, I was so impressed by how dope you write rap. It’s impressive! I enjoyed reading this and their story and come up as an group is much deserved! Dope work! I just know this album is going to be gold.
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 1 user thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 09/08/2021(UTC)
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#12 Posted : 12 August 2021 17:00:32(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1322 time(s) in 637 post(s)
Tisha: Love Love Love! We got some heat coming for them baby!

OOC: Amazing as usual.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked TishaJackson!!!! for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 13/08/2021(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#13 Posted : 15 August 2021 00:02:09(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: PANIC! Go to Quoted Post
Ryan: "Consistency" is the first word that comes to mind when I hear Orion drop a new song because since ya'll came through last summer, you've continued to deliver these memorable tracks that stick with you. Whether you're all rapping about social justice, your own lives, or just on some braggadocio rhymes, it all comes off as meaningful and thought-out. You're not throwing things out for the sake of it, there's something behind it. Personally, I think Bellows verse on this one is on another level. "I like eating pussy as much as I fucking can / That don't define me." Goddamn, that hits.

OOC: The fact you're able to sway between acts like Amy Meyer to Orion is impressive! I have never tried with a rap act because I simply don't have it in me to deliver or do the lyrical justice that those types of songs need and deserve. You have been very consistent with Orion since you've introduced them and I think they're already a highly regarded act. Great job as usual.

Bellows: Man, I appreciate what you're saying there. We want to make sure that we're putting out stuff that we're proud to have our names attached to. There's no reason why every release can't be our best yet, if you're constantly growing and improving then that's the way that it should be. We may catch a little more fire on some other stuff but it's all got to be of a standard we're happy with. Man, that line is right outta the Ryan Ross Hernandez handbook, that shit don't define you but it felt like it did for a while there. You get past all that BS and you'll see that your true legacy is still standing fully intact. Respect you, brother.

OOC: Thank you, it certainly feels like a challenge a lot of the time. With other characters like Amy and Madison, Brandon etc the lyrics come a lot easier, for every one finished Orion song I could probably have had like five or six for those more traditional characters. But I'm having fun finding my way with them and as long as it feels relatively authentic then I'm happy to keep pushing them. Thanks again!
Offline C4AJoh  
#14 Posted : 15 August 2021 00:06:14(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: RadioVine Go to Quoted Post
Radio: Not what I will typically listen too.. but I can’t deny your edginess and talent! It’s addictive to listen to you guys because the talent is so present in your delivery! I’ve had this song on repeat in the hospital room everyday.. I don’t give a fuck who’s listening.. I am bopping you guys! Such great work!

OOC: It’s not much hip hop here but you definitely do the genre justice! When it comes to your lyrics, I was so impressed by how dope you write rap. It’s impressive! I enjoyed reading this and their story and come up as an group is much deserved! Dope work! I just know this album is going to be gold.

Circuit: Radio, we appreciate ya. You ain't ya straight laced lady, you yourself have an edginess and talent. We like em' a little wild, we like em' a little crazy and you fit the mould. Wouldn't mind vibing with you some day. Keep listening, keep bopping baby g.

OOC: Thanks, again it's not the easiest thing for me. It's why we still don't have their damn debut album. But I've tried to embrace myself in the style and pick up things from delving into the genre, picking out the things that I do like about the genre and hopefully putting it across in a fun and realistic way. I'm hoping to start the album thread real soon, just wanna be sure of it first.
Offline C4AJoh  
#15 Posted : 15 August 2021 00:07:47(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: TishaJackson!!!! Go to Quoted Post
Tisha: Love Love Love! We got some heat coming for them baby!

OOC: Amazing as usual.

Boa: Baby, we got the fire and we gonna stoke it up. You fucking know what it is, girl. Send it to em'

OOC: Thanks!!