logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<195196197198199>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#3921 Posted : 30 July 2021 05:02:17(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Fangz: I love the earrings! Too bad Daniel pays me a starving wage of $2.25hr.

thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Welat65 on 30/07/2021(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#3922 Posted : 11 August 2021 18:08:27(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3540 time(s) in 1266 post(s)
SAU'RON HAS JUST CREATED OF GIRL GROUP - "Crescendo"
The upcoming rapper has just unleashed his secret weapon as he manage his protégé girl group "Crescendo"

UserPostedImage

Upcoming rapper Sau'Ron, has finally making his move to create a five members to becoming the next girl group. Trinity Love have disappeared quickly after they started their career & being to have their success in 2020 but disband in June 29 2021 after they went to do their solo career & their new album & new single was cancelled due to group splitting up. Sau'Ron has been in industry since he was discover by Big Diamond in 2020 & he was La Isla contestant, he is gearing up to release his debut single soon as he stated that his album has already finishes while he making his first group & he really hoping that he got the right recipe for the girl group. With BabyCrush appealing to an worldwide audience and other "rivals" such as Rum and Coke, Public Warning, PRÓXIMO and LUSH are appealing to their own market, Crescendo appeal to their own market as they each have their different unique packages & personalities so it can bring bigger audience.

In Jun 2021 it was stated by Sau'Ron that he would be formed his own five-piece girlband and this is his first time to manage his group after he was shock about how BabyCrush was signed to Mr DJ Hurricane own label "Ruff Round Records" & went to have successful career so he say that "I hope that i can find the right artist & manage them to success cause i'm hoping that i didn't get them into wrong situation with wrong team so this boi right here is ready to takeover". After discovering that he put them through test just like P. Diddy Making The Band where he testing their strength & their weakness so Sau'Ron found 5 finalist girls after he put them together to see if their chemistry is there meaning if their friendship is real then after that he like the second group better because of their package.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

[From L-R :Amelia White, Nataya Kumar, Kellah Turner, Matilda Taylor & Harriet Patel]

Crescendo, are named as we may all have to brace ourselves as girls making their way to market of fans chaos and girlband domination. The member are Amelia White (19), Nataya Kumar (19), Kellah Turner (18), Matilda Taylor (19) & Harriet Patel (17) these five Austrian/New Zealand girls were hand picked by Sau'Ron through of different tests of auditioning process started with singing, dancing & visual training as he wanted to see who has that drive to be in girl group & industry. Crescendo are currently recording their debut album as we speak & they are currently looking for record label contract. Their music influences is Naomi, Chicago Nobody, Fatima Amari, Yumi, Radio Vine, Zion, Uphoria as their music is more of Pop, Dance & R&B and were also hoping to be in somebody tour as opening act.

So let us know what you think about this story & let see if Sau'Ron is gonna be able to manage his first artist as his protégée!

Edited by user 11 August 2021 18:19:48(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 8 users thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
erich hess on 11/08/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 12/08/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 12/08/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 12/08/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 12/08/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 13/09/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/10/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 27/12/2021(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3923 Posted : 13 September 2021 05:52:34(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)

From the Streets to the Boulevard
How Nire Williams made something from nothing twice

UserPostedImage

Nire, known by his stage name as Younghood, has had a lot of things against him being born in the hard streets of Detroit, MI. He is one of five siblings where his oldest brother was sentenced to 40 years in prison being a drug dealer and his oldest sister was shot in a drive-by on accident. To him, nothing was more important than to get his family out in what he considered a "no-win" situation, and he took to sports most notably football to get out. I went to visit him at his family home where we got to talk about his life, his mishaps, and what he plans to do now.

CU: "Really it is great to get a chance to talk to you, people know about you and you have been around in the industry for a while but this album "Untold Stories" is what a lot of people consider your breakthrough moment. Can you talk a little bout what it is like to finally get this project out?

YH: "Yeah, this was a passion project of mine that I wanted to do right, I had a lot of time to really get this right and to show what I could do and I hope that everyone listens and enjoys it. It might not be for everyone but I think I created something that most people could enjoy. I wanted to come in and give a little something for everyone cause in my earlier days I was kind of abrasive to people that might not like my style and I had people tell me 'look you are talented but you need to open it up more to people that don't just like gangster music.' I was kind of hard press to take anyone's advice but the more I got out of my comfort zone the more people started listening to what I had to say."

CU: "You started on Star Factory with another talent Kim Lee Wong and together you guys worked on a lot of different things together he was featured on some of your songs you were featured on his album where do you think that friendship stems from?"

YH: " I would say that it was built on we felt like fish out of water. we had to sacrifice so much to get there at that moment and take chances that some people would have thought it was crazy, 'you going to give up football, to be an artist? you going to leave home to follow your passion.' It was a lot of similarity between us that we really just hit it off when we met."

CU: "You talk about how you were more rigged in your ways early in your career and that leads us to Drew and Tisha. The three of you guys brought out a lot of feelings and emotions when all of you are in the same room. There was always this tension and that lead to music. Diss records between you and Drew, and an album from Tisha what was that period like for you?"

YH: "It was...Chaotic, messy, fun in certain ways. I still haven't listened to For Drew, can I haven't really talked to Tisha in a while. It's not like had this falling out but it was just something that we just grew apart at one point after that. I remember being in a headspace where I wanted everything but I didn't want to commit to anything. I just wanted stuff to say I have it. Having this greed to just hold stuff that didn't have any meaning to me but I could say that it belonged to me."

CU: "Well, was this conflict about Tisha, or was it something more than that?"

YH: "This wasn't about anybody, this was more of a personal ego thing of mine more than anything. I wanted to know as the best and Drew wanted to be known as the best and I wanted the same thing he wanted, I think going through that with Drew made me a better person cause I could have had this same ego trip with Payton but I don't. Do I think I am better than Payton, I think I can hold my own with anyone at any time, but it isn't up to me it is up to fans to talk about and debate. I'm just going to live my life and enjoy."

CU: "You and Payton seem to have quite the connection do you think that you could make amends and we could see a Drew and YoungHood collab?"

YH: "I don't know I haven't really talked to him or Tisha, I wish them the best and hope things are well but I'm not the type to forgive and forget so easily that things just wash away. I'm also not some guy that holds on to grudges and giving time and energy to something that isn't for me. We'll just have to wait and see what the future holds."

CU: "Let's talk about your new album and the direction you went with this. You had two features people weren't expecting when this came out Kyle from BYS and Kidd Amaze on second to last track? How did those people get on the album and what was the vibe like."

YH: "I met Kyle while he was with BYS, I don't know if I can say how we got together to talk face to face, but I met him through a friend we chopped it up and he was like me coming out. He was hungry, like he had this chip on his shoulder, this edge to him and it reminded me a lot about me wanted to just prove people wrong and show that I belonged and everything. When I'm in the studio working on the song he just finished putting out his single Tokyo Street Life, he heard the beat and he wanted to hop in on it. it was a smooth transition from there. How I got in touch with Kidd Amaze, I didn't know how to get in touch with him. He is a hard man to get to if you know him or a way to get to him. So I was going to have Big Stacks on it. He and I worked on projects before some of the stuff might get released? but this was during the Kings rapping competition so I don't know. I send him over the work and he comes back to me and says 'this is great but I don't think I meant for this one. I'm going to send it to my guy and he will hook you up.' *Laughs* "So I was thinking 'Man, I don't want you to just send my stuff to just anyone. Like, this is an unreleased track that I'm planning to put on my album so I don't want this to mess up. That is part of the reason why I plugged in Slept on, cause I didn't want this track to be terrible and it is the last song on the album. Now we are finishing up the worst case I just cut the song out and it will be ready to go Tyron sends me the file back and who's on it but Kidd Amaze and he is out there playing basketball, I don't know how he manage to get time to record and everything. Rush to put the single in and text him 'Give him my info so I can thank him. It was a crazy moment right there."

UserPostedImage

CU: "Well Untold Stories is out right now, what do you want people to take away from it."

YH: "That everyone is a product of their environment and there are things that made them into the person that they are today. How you go by your day-to-day life isn't just you but it is a collection of the people that shaped you."

Edited by user 13 September 2021 05:53:51(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 10 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
2001clay on 13/09/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 13/09/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 13/09/2021(UTC), erich hess on 13/09/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 13/09/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 13/09/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 14/09/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/10/2021(UTC), kandii on 22/10/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 27/12/2021(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#3924 Posted : 20 October 2021 04:33:34(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

News and Rumors

UserPostedImage

Chris Walker has had a year but it hasn't been all rainbow and sunshine with social media noting that boyfriend and lover Chicago Nobody and singer Suzie Stockholm have quite a close relationship, some even going as far as claiming that Suzie's baby is really the Chicago born singer. Chris has blown a lot of this off saying that this isn't true but his father has been strong on his opinion saying that "At the end of the day a man and a woman are going to get together. That is the only way life can be made." Much has been said about Chicago x Suzie's relationship a lot like Chris's relationship with long-time friend Cara Zayn. Chris confirms that "I can love anyone I want and I picked Chicago, it wasn't one-sided, we both fell in love and that was the end of it." Chris took his break from The Catch-Up to finish up on the second season of "Unkillable" which is going to be released this Halloween. To celebrate Netflix is hosting a Halloween party in which a lot of celebrities plan to be in attendance.

No Loved Lost?

UserPostedImage

Younghood has released his new album Untold stories and it has done well for his first studio album even Tisha Jackson talked about how she was happy for her friend and impressed by what he has done. It seems that there have been some songs that have been cut from the album targeting the relationship that Tisha and Younghood had at the time and going after the For Drew artist and Drew himself. Why those singles were not released was told by a source that Management told YH that that space wasn't healthy and to go with something fresh. Younghood talked about how he redid his whole album but there are still some tracks out there talking about Tisha and Drew but we may never know what was said unless those singles are leaked. It seems that Younghood has moved on to friend Stephanie Fierce as they were seen vacationing together and it is rumored that he is on her new project

OnlyFans to Musician?

UserPostedImage

It only took one post from Thick Mouse for her to get swarmed by DM's that she has been on Onlyfans collecting on the attention. While it isn't known how much money that she has been getting through Only Fans with her Fisky photoshoots but it seems that she is part of a new modeling agency that has been on the come up. Thick Mouse Real Name isn't known yet but the young attractive woman may be looking to make a move from being filmed to being recorded as she mention to her fans that she wanted to try her hand in music and that she was inspired by Suzie Stockholm to blend music and sexy together. She has built up some followers from Only Fans to buy into her music but what is this really going to look like?

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 9 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
2001clay on 20/10/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 20/10/2021(UTC), erich hess on 20/10/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 20/10/2021(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 20/10/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 21/10/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 21/10/2021(UTC), kandii on 22/10/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 27/12/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3925 Posted : 20 October 2021 06:51:00(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Erica: ew. I think Chris's dad is vicariously fucking Suzie through the rumors about his son.

Nina: wait,aren't you the source to the idea Chris fathering the kid,love? Nobody said that before you

Erica. Yeah and now I'm saying no. I'll make a fortune going on talk shows and admitting to making up the story.

Nina: that is stupid.

Erica: whatever. I'm not sharing those sweet entertainment tonight bucks with you. Once they start rolling in.

Nina: you probably better keep a tight grip on them. You know,for all the defamation lawsuits.

Erica: pshh. No way. Your honor,I present exhibit A. I'm adorable.

Nina: your window on that is rapidly closing. Your fucking pushing 40.

Erica: 40 kilos of your mom! Anyway, exhibit B :....think about it... Suzie is with Jordan, correct?

Nina: strike that mother insult from the record!

Erica: answer the question!

Nina: you're badgering the witness! But fine, Suzie is with Jordan.

Erica: right . So nobody thinks she got with Billy,right?

Nina: yes...where are you going with this, councilor?

Erica: Suzie has a type. Sweet submissive men. Therefore,my theory isn't defamation. It's completely plausible.

Nina:..but what about Chris type? It's established what Jordan's type is. Also,of If I may remind the councilor,HER type is Suzie.

Erica: YOU'RE OUT OF ORDER! THE WHOLE DAMNED SYSTEM IS OUT OF ORDER!!!!!

Gretchen:.... how the hell did this turn into a courtroom drama?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline freestylechamp  
#3926 Posted : 27 December 2021 14:00:27(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Getting To Know... Japanese Cartoon

UserPostedImage

Recording or Performing Live?
Chris: Ummm Recording, for me personally I don't really like doing things live, I know that is strange but I like being able to just work and do things and make it right before I send it off to the world.
Sarah: Live, I like being able to pick up what the crowd is looking for and you feed off of the energy. When you are doing something right they are going to tell you and when you are not hitting it they will let you know, instant feedback while inside it is just you and nothing else.

Morning or Evening?
Chris: I'm an evening person I'm a night owl and I hate the sun waking me up you can ask Chicago, I like to sleep naked and I want to be in a dark room with no lights.
Sarah: I can do either or really, more times I'm a morning person because we have to get stuff done and worked on before lazy ass here gets out of the bed, but I like working late at night and I enjoy the time when there is no one around and I'm just able to power through whatever I need to get done.

What is your worst habit?
Chris: Shit, Ummm I have a lot of those... come back to me
Sarah: Oh, I can name some of his, he is very messy, doesn't clean up after himself, can't help but tell little white lies all the time,
Chris: What do you mean I tell lies? I don't do that?
Sarah: And he lies about things that are easy, like he would eat food in the frig crumbles all over his mouth and lie about it
Chris: Sarah's bad habit is she a miss know it all, she is like the mom on almost all the stuff that goes on. It's embarrasing
Sarah:....I don't really think it a bad habit to be responible
Chris: She would lick her finger just to clean "someone's" Face, it's embarrassing

What is your favourite song of the moment?
Chris: right now? I'm going to go with Good Girl by the read hards
Sarah: Love Potion by Tika Mays

What is your favourite song of all time?
Chris: It may be against the rules but I think our song Cold World, is my favorite song, and I think Sarah really killed when she performed it.
Sarah: Really I thought for sure you were going to say that Erica song
Chris: Still shocks me to this day that Erica actually has good given talent like that, but would rather do comedy. One of the main reasons she doesn't like talking to me is because I always bring it up 'So when you going to do another single?' I try to work it in and she continues to reject me, but I won't give up.
Sarah: Favorite song of all time Evangeline A Secret My Heart Can't Keep. I love that song
Chris: God, that song with Carmen on it wasn't it. that song was diabetes to the ear, straight sugar.
Sarah: Such a good song and catchy too. I'm a little in love and I'm in a little too deep/Though I'll never say a word, it's a secret my heart can't keep/

Who is your favorite artist of all time?
Chris: Easy, Chicago Nobody. My man is super talented and gifted
Sarah: Isabel, Evangeline, Alicia Lena, I can't name just one, these were just people that I like and admire

What is your favourite movie?
Chris: Oh hey, I was in a movie that I enjoyed being a part of and worked on Antisocial. People went to see it and it did okay for like my second or third time writing a script and acting in it.
Sarah: AntiSocial, really because he is right here, and he wouldn't let me hear the end of it if I picked my favourite movie,
Chris: What, no I would never,
Sarah: Chris, you know what my movie is
Chris: Personally I don't see what is so great about that movie
Sarah: We can watch it again, if you want to really nail it
Chris: Her movie is Sleepless in Seattle, she has dragged me and others around enough to know that is her movie

Describe your perfect day?
Chris: Go ahead, Sarah you are going to have the perfect day, mine will be quick
Sarah: Okay, so my perfect day starts with me going to bed the night before at a reasonable time, I get up and jake has cooked breakfast for us. I eat and go through my planner to see a lot of stuff is running smoothly. Get to downtown LA where the studio is and have a quick power meeting with the team before brainstorming about the show. Chris is not in one of his moods so things progress without any issues, make sure all the team members know what they are doing and the structures are in place. Get lunch, try to find some time to plan and work on music, come home when it isn't past midnight and I ate a light dinner before I unwind and spend time with my fiance and go to sleep.
Chris: My perfect day, is a day I don't have to work and just mess around with Chicago all day.

What is your best memory of your childhood?
Chris: Ah, I was able to get a kid to laugh so hard that he peed his pants. He was a bully and I got him to laugh so hard that he didn't want to bully again.
Sarah: Watching Sailor-moon when I was a little girl. I remember I was a big sailor scout fan

Tell us something nobody else knows about you?
Chris: Oh, okay. I can tell you guys this story, Sarah and I had our first kisses with each other.
Sarah: Oh yeah, the spin the bottle. Chris was big on me and Jake dating that when he spun the bottle and landed on me he gave me a kiss and then stop the bottle on Jake so we could kiss and people got mad.
Chris: Like the words of MJ Fuck them kids,

If you could date anybody in the industry, who would it be and why?
I wouldn't want to date anyone in the show biz because I feel like there is a big spotlight on everything you would do. I would much rather marry someone out of it than be in it.
Chris: Well, since I'm on both sides I Love my Chicago nobody. we met how we were supposed to and things just work out.

What would be your 3 wishes?
Chris: Three wishes, Love for what I do, Happiness for myself and others around me, and peace for the people I haven't reached yet.
Sarah: To one day perform in Tokyo, having love and joy more often in my life, and to be able to take care of my friends and family.

Would you rather have worldwide success or true love?
Chris: I'm a greedy person, why can't I have both? Instead of having to choose, why not have real love and national success
Sarah: You know it doesn't work that way? One of the other I would go with true love,
Chris: but Success is so subjective if you're a global icon you don't think you couldn't find a person that loves you.
Sarah: How do you know they love you for you?
Chris: Then it isn't really a choice you can get true love and still be successful, just not like Beatles successful, so True love

What do you think happens when we die?
Sarah: Oh lord, listen to Chris about this
Chris: Alight so your physical body dies and your spirit goes up to the pearly gates and Peter takes a look at the big book and judges you, let say you been a really good person, Peter tells you can come into heaven and take a break, and then when the big man sees something going on down here he tells you your break is over and that you have to come down here to get things right again
Sarah: Basically Souls are just punching a time to work here on earth before going back to where they came from.
That's my take on what happens.
Sarah: I just think you die, that's it. It make all the moments living more meaningful that way.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 27/12/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 27/12/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 27/12/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 27/12/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 28/12/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 29/01/2022(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3927 Posted : 27 December 2021 23:16:02(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: my first kiss happened that same way. it was super awkward,but we powered through like the badasses we are.

Nina you're saying "we" like it's someone I'm supposed to know. Got a mouse in your pocket,love? Who's we?

Erica: umm.. nevermind. You don't know her,she...or he goes to a different school.

Nina: we're in our thirties,love. There's no school.

Mariko: it was me. I was Hitomi's first kiss and she was mine.

Gretchen: it was me, Dio!!

Erica: also, to answer Chris. I do stupid shit because it's easy. Everyone knows and loves the sex pistols.... Now name a public image limited song. Exactly.

Chole: this is not a love song.

Erica huh?

Chole: this is not a love song. It's s song by pil.

Erica. This is why nobody likes you, Chloe.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#3928 Posted : 28 December 2021 01:19:56(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Chicago Nobody: Band of the millennium incoming!!! Wishing you the best of luck, my baby. Thank you for all the lovely words too and yes, Chris does like to sleep naked and I am never one to complain about that!

Edited by user 28 December 2021 01:22:05(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 28/12/2021(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3929 Posted : 21 January 2022 07:52:59(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Isabel & Studio60 Part Ways

UserPostedImage

Some things just fit perfectly together; Peanut Butter and Jelly, Cereal and Milk, Blake Williams and the need for attention, you just can't think of one without the other. This is one of the ways to see Izzy and Studio 60. Over the years, the label has made a name for itself in producing stars and pumping out top-quality artists and headlines. When Isabel signed to the label back in early 2009, no one could have foreseen how much she and the label would elevate one another. Some say she was the top star on the roster while others say she helped put it on the map to compete with other top labels at the time.

In an era where independent labels are on the rise, it is sometimes rare to see an artist or group stay signed to a label for a long period of time. Especially with all of the accounts of abuse, poor management, and shadiness some labels offer. However, Izzy and Studio60 seemed to be a match made in heaven. As told by the singer many times, she was treated like a princess and had a lot of creative control over her music and image. While the details aren't that certain, we did manage to get a statement from the singer herself about leaving the label;

Quote:
"Studio60 has always been home for me and it's not always easy leaving home. I have nothing but the best memories of being there and surrounded by some of the
most creative minds I've had the pleasure of knowing. I grew a lot, in every aspect while at Studio60. I appreciate everything everyone has done for me. Greg and Brianna, I truly appreciate all you've done for me. I know the company will continue to soar and I can't wait to see more art being made. Gia, you practically raised me in the studio! You really believed in me when I didn't believe in myself. You really allowed me to create and I'll always be grateful for you. The work you do in the studio is incomparable. All the tools you've given me, I will never forget.

Change can be a scary thing but you never know until you try."

It seems the two parted ways on mutual terms, but what do you think is next for Izzy? Which label will be lucky enough to sign her and just how expensive will that contract be?

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 11 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
2001clay on 21/01/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 21/01/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 21/01/2022(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 21/01/2022(UTC), erich hess on 21/01/2022(UTC), RadioVine on 21/01/2022(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 21/01/2022(UTC), freestylechamp on 22/01/2022(UTC), C4AJoh on 22/01/2022(UTC), Welat65 on 29/01/2022(UTC), kandii on 19/06/2022(UTC)
#3930 Posted : 21 January 2022 09:25:54(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Daniel: I think that it’s brave to part ways with a label but I have respect for both entities respectfully. It’s amazing that this decision was done in a tasteful manner and both parties are in good terms. Isabel has blessed the industry with some amazing pop gems so I’m excited to see what’s next!

FANGZ: Independent pushhyyyyy popping on the charts. 🙌🏼👏🏼
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 21/01/2022(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3931 Posted : 22 January 2022 00:03:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: Isabel is moving house?

Nina: I think Payton pilfered her,love. His label is the place to be it seems. All the cool kids are hanging out there.

Erica: hmm.so why aren't we there?!

Nina: we're neither cool,nor kids,Erica. Time we faced those facts.

Erica: yeah .yeah...but you know what this means for us?

Nina: our references are outdated and we're yesterday's papers?

Erica: nope! It means through sheer outlasting everyone,not only are we the biggest punk rock band In the world, we're now the biggest act on studio 60!

Nina: Long live the queens. We love you,Izzy,but stay away. This is our turf now.

Erica: *aggressively advances while snapping her fingers.*
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 22/01/2022(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3932 Posted : 23 January 2022 09:00:16(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
BitchWat: Wishing the best for a pop Queen on her future endeavors. Isabel doesn’t need a label, she could be indie and still have just as much impact. Tbh I smell something brewing and I’m trying to hold my composure. I’m a Izzy stan till the death of me!! Whichever label… if she signs one better come correct!!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline BrownSugar  
#3933 Posted : 29 January 2022 06:35:18(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Lincoln Goes Completely Nude in Controversial Photoshoot
Uproar as "naïve" star goes viral with "disturbing" photoset

UserPostedImage

Mild-mannered pop star Lincoln has set tongues wagging and the internet ablaze following the release of intense naked photos as part of his forthcoming interview with Attitude Magazine. The chart-topping singer has stripped down and left practically nothing to the imagination for the biggest selling UK gay publication, photographed by Ryan Bannerman. While he's far from the first artist to bare all in front of the cameras, the release of Keaton's photo set has resulted in polarising opinions online with many branding the images as "disturbing" and "uncomfortable". Lincoln's gentle nature, boy next door public persona and endearing ditzy ways has rallied a group of strong, protective fans and admirers over the years. The singer's "naivety" has led many to believe that the steamy photoshoot was not Keaton's personal choice and that he was possibly taken advantage of by the publication and photographer.

Since the pictures surfaced online, the usual social media discourse circus has lit up. While there are those who are enjoying the raunchy photos, many are expressing their disgust and lambasting the magazine and photographer Bannerman. Arguments surrounding consent and developmental disorders have been erupting as Keaton is on the autistic spectrum and appears to have a rather ingenuous personality. In 2019, it was also revealed that the singer has no control over his bank account and that financial transactions have to be approved by his team. This relinquishing of control has led many fans and onlookers to believe that Lincoln either lacks the ability to make important adult decisions or is forced into them by others, potentially both. The naked photoshoot also comes as a huge shock to many on account of Lincoln's 'virginal' public face and his predominantly young fanbase with many parents viewing the artist as "safe" and "innocent" as opposed to many of his wild contemporaries.

"He's clearly handsome and takes care of himself but there's something really uncomfortable about seeing Lincoln with no clothes on all over my timeline," one Twitter user writes before rounding off the tweet with a resounding; Disturbing." Another spectator, a horrified mother, also took to the social media app to express her horror over the images, writing; "Lincoln was a great alternative for my kids in a world of Suzie's and Billy's. Disappointed and frankly repulsed at these photos." One user adorning an edited image of a bald Isabel Merjos as their profile picture expressed their shock in a different way - "NOT Lincoln Keaton with his c0ck [sic.] out!! I-", they tweeted, followed by a plethora of skull emojis.

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage
['Cheeky Boy!' - Lincoln (above) stripped off in a rented penthouse suite for the shoot]

On the other hand, others have rushed to Lincoln's defence and have been championing the decision to ditch the clothing. Multiple fans of Keaton have praised their idol's "brave" choice of baring it all and have deemed the unexpected magazine spread as an exciting event as opposed to a negative one. Several online commentators have dubbed this as a "good boy gone bad" moment, a trope common within the teen pop market for all genders. Others have been merely lusting over the risqué collection. In support of Lincoln, a fan account was quick to mention that the singer is of legal age and in fact proposed to movie star partner Aaron Styles in 2020, proving that he is more than capable of making his own decisions. Autism and mental health activists have also come to the aid of the singer, reinforcing that neurodivergent people are still allowed to express their sexuality and finding the uproar to be "patronising" and "insulting".

Aaron Styles, Lincoln's fiancé, was quick to defend his partner of nearly seven years. Almost instantaneously after the first wave of backlash, the award-winning actor released the following public statement;

Aaron Styles wrote:
"Upon the release of my fiancée’s newest magazine spread, Lincoln has been met with some really hurtful, disparaging comments on social media and beyond. It’s important to remember that words do in fact, hurt, and we must realize when we have taken it too far. Lincoln works incredibly, incredibly hard and he is an adult. He has a warm heart and is incredibly talented and of course, beautiful. With that being said, it’s also important to remember that he’s also multifaceted and can and will express himself in different ways, contrary to what people expect from him. It’s 2022, where people of all genders and nationalities should be encouraged to express themselves in many different forms and in my fiancée’s latest spread is just that, expression! He shouldn’t be condemned for expressing himself in a mature manner and will continue to express himself in different ways he sees fit. To all the people who have expressed support and loved the spread just as much as I do, thank you for your continuous support and understanding."

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage

The pictures may lead people to believe that the interview will be of a sexual, explicit nature but that is surprisingly not the case. Attitude is known for its raunchy photoshoots, having popular eye candy strip off and pose to appeal to a particular audience but their celebrity profiles are rather standard. Lincoln discusses his recent engagement to Styles, his experiences of coming out, forthcoming album, chart success and his pride as the son of an Azerbaijani immigrant in the UK. Despite the overall wholesome content however, many are too distracted by the visuals. Certain images in particular are being dissected and shared rapidly over social media platforms. The shots of Lincoln reaching into his boxers and seemingly 'pleasuring' himself as well as a striking black and white image of Lincoln ironing while a visible portion of his genitalia is on display are causing more outrage in particular.

Lincoln may be rather prophetic as he admitted to Attitude that 2022 will be his "biggest year yet". Granted, he was referring to the spring release of his debut album "Sorry to Interrupt" and wedding to his teenage sweetheart rather than his penis being discussed by parents, interest groups and religious organisations across the internet but the lips are still moving and it's only January. Is this the start of a new era for the star or a suicidal move for his career?
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 6 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
2001clay on 29/01/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 29/01/2022(UTC), erich hess on 29/01/2022(UTC), C4AJoh on 29/01/2022(UTC), Welat65 on 29/01/2022(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 30/01/2022(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3934 Posted : 29 January 2022 09:16:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica: I...I don't know. Like,I totally get how saying he shouldn't express sexuality as sort of taking away his agency,but....c'mon. the man can't make monetary decision on his own. This may not BE improper But it certainly appears so.

Nina: I like to think I'm as sex positive as anyone,love. possibly more so,but...I really don't know about this. *Shrugs* maybe we aren't supposed to know,right? Probably a private matter between Lincoln, Aaron,and whomever else is under them.

Erica: we're usually funnier on this thread,right?

Nina: yes. Yes,we are,love.

Lydia: what thread?

Nina: nevermind. You wouldn't get it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
BrownSugar on 30/01/2022(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3935 Posted : 30 January 2022 13:59:49(UTC)
Famouss7x7

BitchWat: Aaron was like ya'll not about to come for my man!! I am SCREAMING!!!!!

BitchWat: Never knew Lincoln could be such a d*ddy tho 👀👀👀👀👀👀 go off!

BitchWat: But seriously hoes, everyone needs to relax. The pics are hot af and the fact that people are actually going crazy about this beats me. Like Aaron said, its 2022 bitches. Loosen up a bit.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 30/01/2022(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3936 Posted : 21 February 2022 06:49:59(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Aaron Styles announced as the face of Pepe Jeans!
The actor pens massive endorsement deal that will entail global ads and an exclusive 'Styles x Pepe' line of clothing.

UserPostedImage

Pepe Jeans is off to a big start in 2022 in their latest endeavor, hiring world renown American actor Aaron Styles to highlight its efforts to promote its ambitions in the digital and social media space. The upcoming winter, spring and summer campaign will feature exclusive threads designed by Styles, along with massive ads across the globe to bring even more eyes to the prestigious brand with Styles helming the endeavor as the face and forefront of the brand as they push into more markets. The campaign, which launches at the start of the new week, follows after Aaron teased "an upcoming announcement" on his Instagram. As seen, he posted a steamy shirtless picture wearing Pepe denim and underwear. Styles prompted fans to find the clue and it's clear now that the clue was right in our faces, the actor clearly was wearing Pepe underwear. Unbeknownst to fans, this was all part of a two-year collaboration with the Pepe, and served as a prelaunch.

UserPostedImage
[Last week, Styles posted this steamy picture, asking fans to find the clue to his new upcoming announcement. Marcella Wartenbergh, Chief of Pepe, said that just from the photo, sales for Pepe underwear skyrocketed, despite no announcement being made about Styles' inclination.]

Pepe Jeans, a division of the Spanish group AWWG, announced today phase one of a two-year collaboration with the Evangelion and The New Heroes star, who’s set return to the big screens this summer in a sequel to one of the said movies. Marcella Wartenbergh, chief executive officer of Pepe and a former Calvin Klein and Calvin Klein Europe executive, said introducing Styles to the campaign "felt like a must do situation. We love the artistic twist and interest that Aaron manages to add and generate. We have also been a huge fan of his looks during red carpet events and candid's. He delivers a nice casual twist, while still looking dressy and we think these fits fantastically with Pepe Jeans."

During the announcement, she described Styles as "a true and relevant face of his generation," and said digital engagement will be big a priority for Pepe moving forward. She also added that, over the past year, the company has shifted the bulk of its marketing strategies to be digital first across a host of different servers.

"Consumers want a different relationship with brands now, and we are now truly wanting to connect with them via social media and digital channels," she said during the press conference. Social media is the most inspiring way to connect with consumers, not just by posting, but via real engagement. We’re investing a lot of resources, financial and non-financial, in connecting with customers online."

The first of that, seems to be by bringing Aaron Styles into the picture, with reports claiming that the star penned a huge multimillion dollar contract in efforts to bring more eyes to consumers and for Pepe to gain more mainstream reach. With the campaign set to launch on Monday, are you looking forward to seeing Aaron Styles as the face of Pepe? Sound off below!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 21/02/2022(UTC), erich hess on 21/02/2022(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 21/02/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 21/02/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 21/02/2022(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 22/02/2022(UTC), C4AJoh on 26/02/2022(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3937 Posted : 21 February 2022 08:03:30(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica: i never knew that cartoon frog made jeans.

nina: i doubt he really does,love. the webbed toes would get in the of sewing machine operation.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Famouss7x7 on 21/02/2022(UTC)
#3938 Posted : 22 February 2022 02:34:17(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Stephanie Fierce confirms no new music til 2024?; Pregnancy rumors arise!
Has the teasing gone too far?

UserPostedImage

After making a return in 2019 and the release of her moderately successful ninth studio album "Lost in Electronica"; Stephanie Fierce has been placed under the umbrella of controversy for quite some time now. With her personal life taking a dark turn, her battle with cancer, legal battles with prior management and a divorce being finalized all one in year, it is safe to say Fierce has experienced one of the darkest years of her life. Not all things have been dark though, at least not in the love department. A new romance with artist Younghood has kept the general public buzzing about their relationship. PEOPLE magazine initially broke the news that Stephanie Fierce and Younghood were a thing, the two have been spotted out in public numerous times since. Fierce even toying with paparazzo as they picture her with him.

Her most recent personal penned song "Legends Never Die" gave us an insight on how dark things had been for the singer and while the song's success has proved that Fierce has managed artistic versatility over the years, the song's release has put a pause on the new album of the same name for unknown reasons. This pause has caused some frustrations amongst some of her biggest fans.

We spoke with a source close to Fierce and this is what they shared with us:

"Stephanie Fierce has always proven herself. Even when it seemed impossible she always brings it when the timing is right. This has been her life and passion for close to two decades. She feels way different about the industry now than she did years ago and that's making this process work a lot different than it used to. Right now it doesn't feel like the time for her, even though it seems like it is for the rest of us. So I guess that's frustrating. Especially to the fans. However, this whole death hoax thing definitely ruined a lot of things for Fierce and while she has forgiven her sister, it's taken a deep toll in her personal life and professional career. Fierce put her all into her new album and when its time fans will understand why it took so long". A close source of hers continued sharing with us via a phone call.

[In regards to paparazzi taking picture of her and Younghood] "She knows what she's doing and she's a veteran at this. Something about it makes it so wholesome because she's only been in this type of "let me keep my relationship private" thing low key only once or twice before her 10 year marriage with Johnny Johnson. Despite the toying around, Fierce keeps her relationship with Younghood super private. It was a casual thing that accidentally turned into love. I don't think either of them expected things to get super serious they way they are now but we know very little because Fierce has protected her relationship with him to the extent no one knows anything. As far as a pregnancy is concerned, even I couldn't tell you". That concluded the call with the close source of hers.

The singer has yet to confirm or deny anything regarding a pregnancy's but a now deleted tweet has sparked rumors that Fierce is pregnant with Younghood thus forcing her new album to be pushed back. Fierce's most recent tweet stating "no new music til 2024" has provoked discussions on social media and many fans are upset that the singer seems to be very dismissive of the new promised project over hew new boyfriend Younghood.

"I'm burning all of my copies if this bitch don't release new music. She chose dick over her fans." a desperate fan tweeted over the weekend.

Do you think Stephanie Fierce is just trolling her fans or will she pull a Beyonce and wham drop a whole visual album on them? Stay tuned.
thanks 7 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 22/02/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 22/02/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 22/02/2022(UTC), Welat65 on 22/02/2022(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 22/02/2022(UTC), 2001clay on 22/02/2022(UTC), C4AJoh on 26/02/2022(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3939 Posted : 22 February 2022 04:44:01(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Tatiana: Not during black history month!

No but seriously….is recording an album hard during pregnancy? We just need the vocals my good sis. The performances can wait.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 2 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 22/02/2022(UTC), freestylechamp on 22/02/2022(UTC)
#3940 Posted : 25 February 2022 07:51:15(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Tatiana: Not during black history month!

No but seriously….is recording an album hard during pregnancy? We just need the vocals my good sis. The performances can wait.

Stephanie Fierce: Did it when I recorded Newborn 👶🏾 lol trust me girl it’s not an easy job but the hormonal days had me belting out some serious notes in that studio so I guess it worked to my advantage ☺️ Luckily I’m not pregnant and these blogs are just thirsty for a story.