logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#1 Posted : 07 July 2022 05:25:46(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

The Culture (Ep. 03) w / Bada$$ Morales
Presented by Half-Moon Music // Hosted by Adria del Carmen Morales
Los Angeles, California, USA
July 6, 2022

{Intro Title}
This is “The Culture”, this is what we do it for. You’re locked in to “The Culture” with the freshest RnB and Rap hits around, mixed with some of the stone-cold classics. You’re on Half-Moon Music and this is “The Culture”. Sit back and vibe out right now, we’ve got you covered. The freshest RnB and Rap hits around. “The Culture” with ya girl Bada$$ Morales, only on Half-Moon Music.

“Hola como estas? What’s happenin’? It’s time for “The Culture” wit ya Tijuana ratchet princess Morales. It’s been a hot minute since we delivered a new episode, but shit been so dead for the longest time you just know ya girl would be back on it as soon as it starts poppin’ off big time once more. So hear I motherfuckin’ am with three of the hottest RnB and Hip-Hop jams out right now. But first, you know how we do here, we’re gonna get into the latest big topics within the Culture right now cause we had a few months of nothing and then a whole load of shit went down all at once. I’ve literally just got back from my vacay in my hometown, catching up with old friends and catching vibes, you know how it is but you know I’ve been keeping up with what’s been going down recently, the grind don’t ever really stop. So with that said, let’s get into the crazy shit that’s been going down.

I’mma go straight into the trending topic right now cause beefs are circulating right now, the latest is one that’s been heating up under the surface for a while now between Chanel C. Fox and Keshia Love. It went down on an Independence Day Yacht Party, hosted by Dahlhouse Entertainment. Just a quick side note, I hustle and represent myself but ya’ll know they should sign ya girl up. Let’s fuckin’ get it! Anyway, back to it. This is a big fucking party, everything about this party is at the highest level, we’re talking LUXURY. Littered with some of the biggest names in the industry right now, it was those two ladies that got everybody talking as they threw down in a real big way. Keshia out here snatching wigs and throwing hands, the whole thing turned into this huge brawl and man, I’m here for this. This the type of drama that I wanna see go down and not gonna lie, I vibe wit both those ladies but I think Keshia came out on top here. She’s a girl that can handle her business if it gets messy and I respect that. Chanel got that ratchet attitude that I ain’t gonna lie, kinda does it for me. So girl, slide into those DM’s with the digits, ya feel me? … It does beg one question, which side are you on #teamkeshia or #teamchanel

Next big topic, our good sis Kara Romero stepping back into the game after a couple years out with “Signpost”, grabbing that top spot in the process for the first time. Girl, your flowers are well overdue, get yours. You know when she drops something, it’s guaranteed to make you feel some sort of emotional turmoil. She tears into “hook-up culture” and provides the roadmap of what not to do. Like ya’ll need to start defining shit immediately because good things are being wasted for no reason. It ain’t that hard, ya’ll are either fucking around or exclusive and ya’ll need to get both on the same page otherwise one of you are gonna be hurting in the aftermath. Ya girls out here providing public service announcements. But for real, gotta figure out what you want shit to be before you start getting too far into things. For further information on this issue, listen to “Signpost” by Kara Romero. This infomercial was endorsed by Ya Girl Bada$$ Morales.

Another beef going down recently between two big hitters in the scene Drew Westbrook and Younghood, it’s been going on for a long ass time and most people don’t want it between those two but it just keeps fading away and bubbling up again after a while. The latest in this one seems to be involving their partners in their issues with each other. It seems like they’re destined to do this forever but ya’ll know fans will be holding out hope for some sort of peace between them. This is another one where I can’t pick a side, I respect both of them hugely and they’ve carried a lot of weight for the genre over the years. You know I’mma sit back with the popcorn and watch this shit unfold with a hand over my eyes. I’mma support them both individually but I know it’s making a lot of people pick sides that they don’t wanna have to pick.

Saving the biggest news for last though, Coke came through with a whole ass album “DNR” hit services everywhere and you know that shit has been soundtracking every moment since it dropped. We got it all in that record and it’s really all over the place as you’d expect from Airemese. All kinds of genres, sounds and styles on this one from top to bottom with eighteen huge tracks. Ya’ll can focus in on the music because it’s so detailed and varied but for me, ain’t nobody’s pen better than Coke in the industry right now. She drops the biggest fucking lines like they’re nothing, “You’ve conquered the mountains/Blinded every tiger/Took on the world, still ain’t tired” is one that is on regular rotation when I’m looking to get on my work shit, tryna make things happen. When I’m feeling myself, I go to the track “DNR”, the whole thing is line after line of perfection but that hook “I’m so above the hate/Name float around the place/If I drop, I’m dying hot/Do not resuscitate.” Is one of the catchiest lyrical runs you’ll find this year. The album top to bottom is incredible but “The Escapist” and “NakedScaredFree” is a one-two punch that helps truly land this album during that tricky middle section and it even continues rising from there. I could dedicate a whole ass episode to the album but we gotta move.

That’s the rundown of the latest shit going down in the scene right now, but we still got three of the latest tracks around for you. A pretty new name to the scene, a remix and an anthem from the giants of the game. Let’s check them out;

UserPostedImage

Alright, let’s get this shit. Australian and New Zealand RnB girl group Crescendo jump right in with their second single “Heartbreak”, you might think you’re about to hear a generic pop song that’s been done one hundred times but your girls come hard with the attitude on this one. They change it up a little from what you’d probably be expecting from a girl group trying to make it, giving attitude with this track. They’re a work in progress for sure, but they’re on the right track trying to find their own lane and trying something a little out of the box. It’s a bop for those that have gone through some of that nasty shit so let’s get it;

“Yeah karma is tha bitch, yuh
That right
I’mma give you heartbreak
Drama
Always doing fine, yuh
So good
Finally over you, boy
So fuck off”

UserPostedImage

Next up we’ve got a remix of Kara Romero’s recent single “Signpost” but this time we got ya boy from Orion on the track, Bellows taking his first steps away from the group with a couple of verse’s on this one. We got a slight change up in beat on this one and Bellows changes the narrative of the track by jumping in here to defend the other side of the story. He delivers a couple of fire lines in his appearance with brutal honesty, I’m vibing to this one right now, here we go;

“Nah, listen to me now
What we had was real fuckin good
But you’re the one that kept on saying that you don’t want feelings to fuck this up
You seemed happy to keep serving me pussy
Like you out here serving looks
Always screaming out how much you love this dick
But never about how much you love us
I know we used to hang
Cause you always felt like one of us
Smoking blunts
Ya’ll were always down to fuck
Relentless on that pussy shit I thought that was all you wanted
Bouncing on it like a trampoline
You never disappointed
But I ain’t had you down for the feelings type
Ya’ll never pressed in close on those long fucking winter nights
You kept it superficial for the longest fuckin’ time
How am I supposed to know this shit?
I ain’t got the ability to read your fucking mind
Truth be told
I thought you were only in this for a good time
If it ain’t too bold
I felt pretty empty after I came inside”

UserPostedImage

We could only end things in one place for this episode, we got Rum and Coke delivering in a real fucking way on this one, “I Just Wanna Party”. Hottest two Chica’s in the industry right now with an Electropop and RnB fusion. Both Rum and Coke shine on the track but the verse by Rum late on in the song is one hundred percent fuel. She came into this track real fucking hard and she made sure she delivered it in style as always. It’s flirty, it’s playful, it’s tongue in cheek, it's real as fuck and it’s nasty as fuck at the same time. Those are all the elements I’m looking for in this type of track and they both deliver in a big way;

”It's PREMIUM, yeah, it's top tier
I was already high when I got here
If you cute, you can drink it from my bottle
My favorite stripper say she wanna be a model
Look, I just wanna party, I wanna kiss a blondie
I just met Suzie, made me feel like Somebody
Never had to wait in line, can't show up every time
Any club I ever stepped in had to pay a booking fine
Busy with Fatima, don't ring me (sh!)
Busy with Fatima, don't ring me (sh!)
Busy with ya daddy, he sleazy (ew!)
Busy with ya mama, she cheeky *ass clap*
Just ran into the hoe that don't like me
Turns out, she dont wanna fight me
Turns out, her dog wanna bite me
Turn him out with my stick, make him wifey
I love to talk shit off the 'tron
I woundn't even roll you roaches with some cheap chrone
That house small, couldn't catch it on a drone
Broke hoes sharing rooms like a foster home
I heard the streets miss me
We ain't drop in 6 years, still the hottest in the city
Rum & Coke, God & Chrissy
You can't name a better duo that be breaking all the brizzy
That cheap liquor smell pissy
Can't get in without a wristband, we prissy!
We in Peru sipping pisco
Back back, when Im drunk I like to pull out my pistol
Good puss, leave a puddle
This one get all the baddies on the floor, make em huddle
The DJ in troubleee!
In this bitch dusk-dawn like we finna pull a double”

That’s the latest going on around “The Culture” with ya girl Morales, keep the anthems coming in hot and we’ll keep that shit playin’. The scene passed out for a while there, but it looks like it’s kicking back into life now. We gon’ keep you up to date with the latest news in the RnB and Hip-Hop scene along with the very hottest tracks in the game right now and bring you exclusive chats with the people behind the hits along the way. Keep an eye out for the next episode of “The Culture”, until next time, keep it at one hundred as always, get yours and live ya life, fuck the haters and get on that grind. Peace out!
thanks 7 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
2001clay on 07/07/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 07/07/2022(UTC), erich hess on 07/07/2022(UTC), kandii on 07/07/2022(UTC), freestylechamp on 07/07/2022(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 10/07/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 12/07/2022(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#2 Posted : 07 July 2022 11:07:20(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
OOC: Another great episode of Half Moon Music from you! I just wanted to say great job on this and thank you so much. Please keep em coming lol
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 09/07/2022(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#3 Posted : 08 July 2022 18:20:13(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: kandii Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Another great episode of Half Moon Music from you! I just wanted to say great job on this and thank you so much. Please keep em coming lol

OOC: Thanks, it's been a while but I like to make sure there's enough content to discuss before I write up a new episode. Hopefully there'll be plenty more episodes coming!
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
kandii on 08/07/2022(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#4 Posted : 14 July 2022 11:13:42(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: I fucking love these!!! Really keeps the forum alive. Literally always waiting for the next one.

I must add, I really enjoyed Bada$$ Morales' commentary about music and how honest she is. Please keep them coming!! There's so much music coming out ;)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 15/07/2022(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#5 Posted : 16 July 2022 16:42:59(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
OOC: I fucking love these!!! Really keeps the forum alive. Literally always waiting for the next one.

I must add, I really enjoyed Bada$$ Morales' commentary about music and how honest she is. Please keep them coming!! There's so much music coming out ;)

OOC: I have a lot of fun writing these, it honestly feels like a break when I'm writing them because it doesn't take on too much of a serious tone. It's becoming very easy to write as Bada$$ Morales because I feel like I found her voice very quickly. This is the first one in a little while because activity died down for a short while, but things are picking up again and I will keep them coming as long as there's enough for her to commentate on. It's literally down to you guys keeping her in a job hahah :)