logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Lennon3457  
#1 Posted : 17 November 2009 08:03:23(UTC)
Lennon3457

Groups: Registered

Sorry, I didn't read the guide first, here's my band...

Name: The Affections

Main Influences: The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, CCR, Aerosmith, Journey.

Members:
-Richard Meyer (Ricky) : [Lead Vocals, Lead/Rhythm Guitars, Piano] - A brilliant mind and songwriter, he is a HUGE Beatles fan, and he is a great Quarter Back. He's very good looking and is a great Singer and Guitar player. He's very kind, generous, and thoughtful, as well as very Romantic... he has a HUGE crush on bandmate Haley.

-Adam Bronson : [Drums, Vocals] - a great songwriter like Ricky, he is also extremly kind and a very nice person. The McCartney of the group, he and Ricky write almost all of the bands songs. He's very resilient and can take just about anything you throw at him.

-Nate Robinson : [Vocals, Lead/Rhythm guitars, Harmonica] - Nate is the band's strongest believer. A fighter for peace and justice, Nate is the writer of some of the band's songs, making him the "George Harrison" of the group. While Nate is the quiet, mature one, he has his times of weirdness.

-Raymond (Ray) Amutar : [Vocals, Bass] - The band's Loveable maniac, Ray is the bassman 5000. He likes to be called Sting Ray after his favorite bass, He is a maniac but still a great musician and a great friend when things get rough.

-Haley Smith : [Vocals, Guitar, Saxophone] - The hottie in the band. She's always had a soft spot for Ricky and is currently dating him. She's very pretty, a great musician, great songwriter, very smart, and of course... VERY funny! She's the most carefree member of the band.
"Imagine" - John Lennon
Offline C4AJoh  
#2 Posted : 17 November 2009 08:06:07(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
Lennon3457 wrote:
Sorry, I didn't read the guide first, here's my band...

Name: The Affections

Main Influences: The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, CCR, Aerosmith, Journey.

Members:
-Richard Meyer (Ricky) : [Lead Vocals, Lead/Rhythm Guitars, Piano] - A brilliant mind and songwriter, he is a HUGE Beatles fan, and he is a great Quarter Back. He's very good looking and is a great Singer and Guitar player. He's very kind, generous, and thoughtful, as well as very Romantic... he has a HUGE crush on bandmate Haley.

-Adam Bronson : [Drums, Vocals] - a great songwriter like Ricky, he is also extremly kind and a very nice person. The McCartney of the group, he and Ricky write almost all of the bands songs. He's very resilient and can take just about anything you throw at him.

-Nate Robinson : [Vocals, Lead/Rhythm guitars, Harmonica] - Nate is the band's strongest believer. A fighter for peace and justice, Nate is the writer of some of the band's songs, making him the "George Harrison" of the group. While Nate is the quiet, mature one, he has his times of weirdness.

-Raymond (Ray) Amutar : [Vocals, Bass] - The band's Loveable maniac, Ray is the bassman 5000. He likes to be called Sting Ray after his favorite bass, He is a maniac but still a great musician and a great friend when things get rough.

-Haley Smith : [Vocals, Guitar, Saxophone] - The hottie in the band. She's always had a soft spot for Ricky and is currently dating him. She's very pretty, a great musician, great songwriter, very smart, and of course... VERY funny! She's the most carefree member of the band.

OOC: Is another influence of your band One Tree Hill.

Can't wait to hear you guys perform
- Zach Adams
Offline bikz  
#3 Posted : 17 November 2009 08:24:53(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Hey, welcome to the music industry, hope it doesn't bite you in the arse too hard! ;)
Your band sounds interesting, I like the name. Looking forward to a listen.
-Suzana [co-ownage, Dark Blue Music // lead singer, In The Cold You Look So Fierce]
C4AJoh wrote:
Is another influence of your band One Tree Hill.

PS. One Tree Hill? What's that? ;)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Mt. Epic  
#4 Posted : 17 November 2009 08:44:00(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
bikz wrote:
Hey, welcome to the music industry, hope it doesn't bite you in the arse too hard! ;)
Your band sounds interesting, I like the name. Looking forward to a listen.
-Suzana [co-ownage, Dark Blue Music // lead singer, In The Cold You Look So Fierce]
C4AJoh wrote:
Is another influence of your band One Tree Hill.

PS. One Tree Hill? What's that? ;)
UserPostedImage

A show
UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
Offline ALX  
#5 Posted : 17 November 2009 10:14:21(UTC)
ALX

Man

Bret: You guys sound promising, you can count on me buying your music if you sound like Aerosmith.
RP Only Since July 2010

The Owner Of:

Long Nights- [alt-rock/post-grunge- think Foo Fighters meets Creature with the Atom Brain] MTN Climber
-Ryan Page: Vocals/Guitar/Keys
-Warren Mcgriff- Guitar
-Christopher I. Myers- Bass
-Blake Renwick- Drums

The World According To St. Jimmy- [Pop-punk/punk- Think Green Day meets Social Distortion]
-Michael "Dog" Bryant: Vocals
-Shawn "Shady" Harris: Guitar
-Jeff Zamora: Bass
-Karl Hine: Drums

forkboy wrote:
STOP MISSING THE FUCKING POINT YOU INTENTIONALLY OBTUSE BUFFOON

Paradox wrote:
*Shotgun clicks*

Dont mess with prog

The Skulls wrote:
Why thank you. Wait, if I'm alive then -- oh lawdy BRRRAAAAIIINZZZ