logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#1 Posted : 13 December 2022 05:26:05(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8551 time(s) in 2683 post(s)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

The Culture (Ep. 04) w / Bada$$ Morales
Presented by Half-Moon Music // Hosted by Adria del Carmen Morales
Los Angeles, California, USA
December 12, 2022

{Intro Title}
This is “The Culture”, this is what we do it for. You’re locked in to “The Culture” with the freshest RnB and Rap hits around, mixed with some of the stone-cold classics. You’re on Half-Moon Music and this is “The Culture”. Sit back and vibe out right now, we’ve got you covered. The freshest RnB and Rap hits around. “The Culture” with ya girl Bada$$ Morales, only on Half-Moon Music.

“Hola como estas? What’s happenin’? Ya Tijuana ratchet princess Morales is back wit another motherfuckin’ episode of the Culture. Shit been so dead for the longest time, but ya kings and queens are cooking shit up right about now to keep a bitch full over the holidays, so ya know we gotta have a long overdue catch up. Ya’ll already know I’mma be highlighting the three hottest Hip-Hop and RnB jams out right now but we got a lot of shit to discuss from the past few months. I’ve been working on a bunch of different projects over the last few months out here in Los Angeles, but ya girl is heading back out home to Mexico for the holidays to shut it down with the OG’s, gonna be hittin’ up some clubs back home and going into full party mode for the break. If I see ya’ll out there, holla at me and we make it lit. But until the break, we got one last episode to deliver before the new year. So with that said, let’s get into the shit that’s been going down over the last few months in the business;

Biggest shit, straight off the bat. Kidd ‘Motherfuckin’ Amaze stepped the fuck back into the industry and schooled all these 100 percenters with shit just off the fly. Man went into full ESPN mode going 30 for 30. Delivering 30 freestyles that ya’ll can put up against anything that has dropped over the last five years, legit. This is a guy that ain’t always front and center, he’s a man that has full control of his career in a way that not many others in the game have. A lot of people out there these days need to keep their name out there regardless if they’ve got shit to drop or not. Kidd Amaze keeps that shit confidential and keeps himself private and delivers when he’s got something to offer. That’s the way you can tell the legacy artists from the rest of the crowd. This dude’s name demands respect in the industry and that’s for real. He could have put this on record and added to the net worth in a major way, but he don’t need to be doing that. He dropped this shit so casually knowing ain’t nobody touching him in the game right now. We often talk about the top table in the culture and this is the motherfuckin’ head of the table, right here.

Aikya Balan is a name that we can put on the return list for 2022 in a real big way and I’m legit on board with this new shit. She’ll always be a big part of the culture because it flows through her music so naturally, but she’s always going to be one of those ones that does what the fuck she wants and refuses to fit into one single category. Electronic, Indie Rock, Synth Pop, Gothic. Whatever the fuck you want to call it, it’s a vibe to me that always has that RnB rooted inside of it. She got so much soul and personality in that voice that it’s undeniable. I know a lot of people that stay in their lane that used to fuck with her music early on and distanced themselves from the new shit, but for me that RnB soul always runs through that shit. Ya’ll weak ass people need to just pay closer attention to that shit to find it. It’s a clear kink record and we here for that shit, always.

My current next big thing shit goes to JasmineCharm right now, they dropped a remix of their track called “Girl Like Me” and featured newcomer Thickmouse on that shit. They’ve got that classic RnB girl group vibe to them, big voices and soulful shit all through their music so far. But they’re out here bringing the attitude int their music that a lot of these groups historically have always been cautious to do because of their younger audiences. I think they’re set to find their lane with a fanbase in their early twenties that is a lot more forward. We fuckin’ liberated right now, unafraid to say what the fuck we want and how the fuck we wanna get it. I think these girls could be a voice to this liberated generation that I fuck with. These three girlies turned it the fuck up with this track and they’ll do a whole lot more in the new year, I can feel it.

Lotus. Lotus. Lotus. Bad bitch vibes all the fuckin’ way. I’mma keep it 100 for ya’ll, I’ve been girl crushing on this bitch for years. She’ll dip and disappear for a while and I find myself vibing down and then she’ll show up out of the blue and this bitch goes crazy for her all over again. For me, she’s got unmatched creativity and relentless aggressive energy in her art that I always go for. Someone that has that aggressive passion for their work is powerful as fuck to me. She came back into the industry like a fuckin’ steam train, delivering “Shiva” which is the female empowerment anthem right now. Followed that up with the announcement of her long anticipated album “MUDPIE” which already has me stirring like crazy for and has literally just dropped “Iron Man” the day of recording this episode. That shit has been on repeat all fuckin’ day. It’s firepower, it’s aggressive, it’s a statement and it’s fucking competitive. That is everything that hip-hop has historically been. I think the days of rap beefs are pretty much resigned to the past for the most part, but that competitive edge needs to always be there. She’s the one artist in this field that has literally came out and said she respects her peers but believes she’s the best right now. That shit is refreshing to hear someone in this business come out and say they believe they’re the best. It’s been too respectful for too long and I think this could be the catalyst for competitive hip-hop in the industry once again. Also, that bitch can eat me the fuck up. Let’s get it!

Tours just ain’t popping like they used, Covid fucked up the industry badly. But ya’ll, I stepped out to six shows on Rum and Coke’s The Family Tour and it was a fuckin’ vibe. I had to do opening night in Cleveland cause opening night always hits different. I caught their shows in Atlanta, Houston and both Pasadena shows at the Rose Bowl. Major shout outs to the opening acts on the North America leg, we got Kara Romero, Orion and LUXX and all three stepped the fuck up and showed why this genre legit has the most depth. But the highlight of the show was always going to be the headliners Rum and Coke and holy fuck did they deliver. Relentless energy through the entire set, like I don’t know how ya’ll can be that physically fit to perform to those levels throughout an entire tour. Audience was out of breath just tryin’ to vibe along to that shit. The undisputed Queens of the culture without doubt. They called that shit The Family Tour and it really felt like it too.
And that’s the big shit from the last few months, we gonna get into some current jams right now;

Kara Romero – “Hit List”

UserPostedImage

“They seem to get this twisted
I'm like an assassin working unassisted
I'm just out here adding names and numbers to my hit list
They seem to get this twisted
I'm like an assassin working unassisted
I'm just out here adding names and numbers to my hit list

They think they got me figured for a short bitch
Five feet and two inches, think they've gotta go easy with it
Crazy bitch likes the physical shit
Wanna be thrown around and stretched out, get real lit
Just know I ain't gonna break
Baby, I can handle it
By the end of the session, sweat drippin', we connectin'
It's always round two I'm expecting
Stamina gotta be on full max, no disrespectin'
Hoppin' off and on, changing it up like it's an Olympic routine we're perfecting
It's perfect how it is, don't risk it
No feelings involved, legit
Just go with it”

Aikya Balan – “Bag of Bones” (feat. KYLE)

UserPostedImage

“I *moan* and you *moan*
We can wash dirty sheets, let it spill
Stay right here, I like the thrill
Make you feel alive all night, morning after, love kills
I *moan* and you *moan*
We can wash dirty sheets, make me...
I'm gonna make you *gasp* first
Make me feel good all night, morning after, love hurts

Shorty got a spell on me
Hot and tight,
opened the gates of hell on me
Thicc, woman crushing
Slick with it
man I gushing
flushing pride down the drain
High sex drive
Conducting her own train
Messing with my brain
till I can't take it
Trying to hold on
don't think I can make it”

Keshia Love – “Who Gonna Love Me?”

UserPostedImage

“Missed call (Did you answer?)
I call you like five times row
I'm your girl, you're my man
Main bitch, ain't average ho's
Sit back down, get yourself together
Jack black, imma need some drink
Look to my eyes, tell me if u still love me
I ain't got time for foolishness around

But if you leave ask yourself who gonna love me, babe
I need your lovin (Oh, oh)
Think about it before i asking myself who gonna love you-hoo, honey
While I’m in tears”
thanks 6 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
2001clay on 13/12/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 13/12/2022(UTC), kandii on 13/12/2022(UTC), erich hess on 13/12/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 14/12/2022(UTC), freestylechamp on 14/12/2022(UTC)