logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 19 November 2009 16:40:32(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Youtube Video On Stephanie Fierce's Channel:

Hello Youtubers, yes this is my official channel and this is my first video. Since I'm very busy I will most likely not be uploading videos on constant but I'll definitely post as many as I can or have my team work on it for me. Like I promised, I am going to be answering some of the questions you guys submitted on my website?

First Question is:

People are claiming that you supposedly do not sing "Live", as in you mime. What do you have to say about that?
Ok I'm sick of people claiming I mime and I'm here to clear some things out. I Sing Live, F*ckers! Talking to my haters BTW, I love you fans.
First of all, I DO NOT mime to my songs. Its called a good back-up vocals team. There's a reason they are there. I NEVER play my voice from a track in a performance. I do respect and understand Pop artist who mime to a dancing track though and its okay if they do as long as they put on a great show. It's understandable. Just because I released an acoustic version of "Kill the Runways", doesn't mean I can't sing the regular up-tempo version. The only reason is acoustic is because it is more freestyle when it comes to vocals and it does not have a strict pace, extending the song to 5 minutes. Also, the regular one (which is very up-tempo) has more of a revenge mood and this one has more of a laid back, I feel hurt mood. On my previous tour the songs that I performed were slightly differently from the CD's version (same thing with my new album). I record the regular one and then the one made for performing, rehearse it and sing it live. That's why I have dance breaks in most of my songs, so I can show them I still got it every song.

Second Question is:

Stephanie Fierce I know for a fact you don't mime since I saw you live when I was front row in your concert, but I would like to know out of curiosity why you don't mime like many pop artist do these days?
Well first off all thank you for coming to my show, hope you enjoyed it. I don't mime because I choose to and because I feel more powerful doing so. I can't picture myself equivalently screaming my lungs out but no sound coming out when performing, I would HATE that.

Third Question is:

There are some rumors that your next our will be all acoustic, is that true?
Um, that is false. Just like I respect anyone who mimes to put on a great show, I also respect anyone who does that to put on a great show BUT, I like to put on a great POP SHOW. And I don't need to mime to do so. I don't want to be fake so I can fit in with the "Punk Bands". I am not punk I am Pop! Wait......... scratch that, I am Fierce! The new genre I feel I have developed. Fierce Pop.

Fourth Question which is relevant to the previous is:

Can you make up a new genre, and if you did what would it called?
Most definitely, from now on my music will not be addressed as Pop, but as Fierce Pop. Must be certified Fierce to be Fierce Pop BTW.

And the Last question is:

Can you tell us the fans, how your tour is going to be like?
The show will be high budgeted. It has to be if I want all the loads of cool effects and technology I need be use. Also I will be the first artist ever to try a new interactive crowd pleaser in which I will be talking about in the future. The tour will be crazy, I have begun rehearsals a tad early because the show is going to be so big it required me to start rehearsing some stuff early. Also, one thing I love about this tour is that it features many artists. I love working with people and this is the best way to work with them. Also my best friend Raven is featured on the tour as main act with me so that is going to be great. Also, the show's fashion will also be off the chain. Nothing to crazy but nothing too boring either. Looking forward to growing a lot from this tour

All right guys, thank yo for the amazing questions, hopefully a make a video by next week. See you soon :)

Edited by user 20 November 2009 04:54:52(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Mouschi  
#2 Posted : 20 November 2009 04:06:34(UTC)
Mouschi

Woman

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Someone outside anything Kirsty-collective inventing a genre? Wow, that never happens. People usually screw a load of genres together with forward slashes and pretend it's something new, when really, it's just a bunch of forward slashes.
-james.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ooc info : debikzification
rp sites : bik.ki | dtbotb5 signups open! | official-g2l.com
kateverse rp : kateoffyourcolours 26/10 | danhellyeah 25/10
Offline C4AJoh  
#3 Posted : 20 November 2009 04:20:52(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
I wouldn't pay too much attention to rumours, i think we all know that when you do your live shows you always sing live too.
- Zach Adams
#4 Posted : 20 November 2009 04:43:18(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

C4AJoh wrote:
I wouldn't pay too much attention to rumours, i think we all know that when you do your live shows you always sing live too.
- Zach Adams

Stephanie Fierce: Thank you for recognizing.
#5 Posted : 20 November 2009 04:53:03(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Mouschi wrote:
Someone outside anything Kirsty-collective inventing a genre? Wow, that never happens. People usually screw a load of genres together with forward slashes and pretend it's something new, when really, it's just a bunch of forward slashes.
-james.

Stephanie Fierce: Well it depends on the genre, if you are talking about Pop-electrocinca, just call it Pop. But Fierce Pop is more in the performing aspect. Sort of how people say "dude that rocked", people will say dude that was fierce! And its not the fierce people say when they are talking about fashion because my fierce means something completely different.

Edited by user 20 November 2009 04:54:26(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Mouschi  
#6 Posted : 20 November 2009 05:31:44(UTC)
Mouschi

Woman

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Joshy : So when I say F47 are a jizz'mo band, someone'll see us on stage and say, "Dude! That was JISM!" *collapses laughing*
James : From now on they will. Clearly the idea of shortening "jazz emo" to "jizz'mo" was his idea. What I mean is people who introduce themselves as rock, metal, pop, hard rock, soft rock, heavy metal, light metal, dance pop, stay still pop .... it's annoying. Either pick a genre or two, make your own or go without. Fierce pop isn't that.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ooc info : debikzification
rp sites : bik.ki | dtbotb5 signups open! | official-g2l.com
kateverse rp : kateoffyourcolours 26/10 | danhellyeah 25/10
#7 Posted : 20 November 2009 06:04:06(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Mouschi wrote:
Joshy : So when I say F47 are a jizz'mo band, someone'll see us on stage and say, "Dude! That was JISM!" *collapses laughing*
James : From now on they will. Clearly the idea of shortening "jazz emo" to "jizz'mo" was his idea. What I mean is people who introduce themselves as rock, metal, pop, hard rock, soft rock, heavy metal, light metal, dance pop, stay still pop .... it's annoying. Either pick a genre or two, make your own or go without. Fierce pop isn't that.

Stephanie Fierce: Yay for understanding me! I guess I had to find my sound and place in the industry and I did. It feels good.