logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#1 Posted : 09 January 2011 03:28:25(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Groups: Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 959 time(s) in 483 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Mykaylah Landers was born in Sydney, Austrailia on the 31st October 1990 to parents Jackee and kelvin the third daughter following sisters jesika(25) and Analiesa(23), When she was just 6months old her father was killed in a car accident leaving Jackee a widower with three daughters to raise, having no family left to turn to she upped and left heading to United Kingdom for a fresh start with her daughters after being offered a job transfer with a well known bank. Once in UK Jackee got set to work on making the best new life possible for her daughters, making sure they could achieve anything they want and know that they are all special to her. In December !998 Jackee collapsed while out shopping with her daughters and later died from heart failure leaving her daughters devastated, Fights begun within the family and all three of them haven't spoken since leaving Mykaylah to fight on her own.

In June 2009 after dropping out of college Mykaylah moved down to London from Manchester and started busking on streets while part time working in a bakery she got a flat share with 4 others and barely managed to pay her rent each month having to steal from her work to feed herself she eventually got caught and fired and kicked out of the flat. Mykaylah was ashamed at what she had done but this spurred her on to pursue her dreams of being a star and fighting even more for recognition remembering her mums words of 'you can achieve whatever you want to achieve if you put your heart and soul into it'. She continued busking day and night and started sleeping rough and in hostels. One day while busking she got given a leaflet with a phone number on for an underground club she bit the bullet and rang it to be asked to provide some vocals for a cutting edge drum'n'bass song. Mykaylah decided to do it as everyone has to start somewhere and it was her passion to record and be heard. She arrived at the club and sang for the unknown artist who agreed her voice was good and wanted her on the track offering her £200 for the work and asking her to choose the name she wanted to appear under on the track.. Mykaylah dropped her surname and just decided Mykaylah was to be used. The track debuted in the club later that week and went down a storm.

With her new taste and passion of music Mykaylah knew she could now achieve what she wanted she used the money on making a demo of 3 tracks of songs she had already written and took it round companies being knocked back by each of them one by one until she got a little break and asked to record some backing vocals for an artists debut album. She agreed and laid down her vocals on 5 tracks for Cherise's debut album who told her 'You got style, passion and flare and never give up on your dreams' Mykaylah now wants to break out on her own and is now more than ever inspired to make it happen.

NAME: Mykaylah Landers

ARTIST NAME : Mykaylah

GENRE : R'N'B, Drum'N'Bass, DancePop, Rap

LABEL : Tric-Jam (2010-2012) KissMyPop (2012 - 2014)

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE : An underground Drum'N'Bass song - Hynotized, Backing Vocals on 5 tracks for Cherise - Destination Unknown album

SINGLES :
All My Bitches (Promo) #1 Airplay
C U Next Tuesday June 2011(1st Single off The Revenge) (600,000+ Sales)
Bad B!tch August 2011 (2nd Single off The Revenge) (900,000+ Sales)
Messed Up Freak October 2011 (1st Single off The Second Coming) (1.000,000+ Sales)
Softer Side December 2011 (2nd Single off The Second Coming) (500,000+ Sales)
Slap Slap (Promo)
Whips & Chains September 2012(1st Single off The Four Play E.P) (903.000 Sales)
Choke December 2012 (1st Single off Open Wounds)(1.132.000 Sales)
Addiction(OverDose) February 2013 (2nd Single off Open Wounds) (700,000+ Sales)
The Weekend April 2013 (3rd Single off Open Wounds)
TBC (1st Single off ReBitched)

SINGLE SALES TO DATE = 5.000.000 +

ALBUMS :
The Revenge Released 20th June #5 2011 4 Million +
The Second Coming Released 1st Jan #1 2012 4 Million +
The Four Play E.P Released September 16th 2012 #4 1 million +
Open Wounds Released 6th January 2013 #2 1.692.000 +
ReBitched Released TBC

ALBUM SALES TO DATE = 10.000.000 +

Edited by user 01 February 2019 02:13:27(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Original Best Baddest Bitch Around

thanks 1 user thanked ang3licd3vil for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 04/08/2013(UTC)
Offline Matticus  
#2 Posted : 09 January 2011 04:03:52(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
OOC: it's a very good intro, the years don't match up very well thoug. it says that she was at college when she was 10 years old...
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline Wiz Khalifa  
#3 Posted : 09 January 2011 04:04:48(UTC)
Wiz Khalifa

Trell: She's hot.
Monte Carlos: Why haven't I met her yet...
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#4 Posted : 09 January 2011 04:05:15(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: She mustve been one smart girl!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline ang3licd3vil  
#5 Posted : 09 January 2011 04:06:43(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Matticus wrote:
OOC: it's a very good intro, the years don't match up very well thoug. it says that she was at college when she was 10 years old...

OOc : Thanks i got side tracked typing it up by xmas choc lol will correct it
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Offline ang3licd3vil  
#6 Posted : 09 January 2011 04:11:43(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Famouss7x7 wrote:
OOC: She mustve been one smart girl!

OOC: lol i wouldn't mind i re-read it bout 5 times before posting it just didnt jump out at me
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Offline ang3licd3vil  
#7 Posted : 10 January 2011 09:37:31(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Hey gang been a busy few days, done few interviews and press shots trying to get me name out there I'm putting up a song from my demo hope you all like it xx Mykky xx

Demo Track - Let Me Be Me

'Let Me Be Me' is a song I first wrote when I was recalling memories from the past with family ructions and feeling on my own being left by my sisters and being pulled different ways by different people and all i wanted to me was me, its a slow mid tempo song which I use to try and showcase my vocals off as powerful and smooth
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Offline Moquel  
#8 Posted : 11 January 2011 07:24:41(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
ang3licd3vil wrote:
Hey gang been a busy few days, done few interviews and press shots trying to get me name out there I'm putting up a song from my demo hope you all like it xx Mykky xx

Demo Track - Let Me Be Me

'Let Me Be Me' is a song I first wrote when I was recalling memories from the past with family ructions and feeling on my own being left by my sisters and being pulled different ways by different people and all i wanted to me was me, its a slow mid tempo song which I use to try and showcase my vocals off as powerful and smooth

" Good luck doll! You can do it!"
- Radio Vin
UserPostedImage
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#9 Posted : 12 January 2011 08:06:25(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Thankx hun I hopin so xx Mykky
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Offline ang3licd3vil  
#10 Posted : 23 January 2011 09:31:37(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Yo Guys sorry not been round much things takin off a little I finished a few more songs off got a nice little collection now thought i'd give you a little insight into them

1 - Let Me Be Me
2 - Up/Down
3 - All My Bitches
4 - Voice
5 - Can You See My Heart
6 - Kickin You To The Kerb
7 - juice

I'm gonna be performing at underground.com live in february hope you can make it i will be premiering few of these songs

laters xx Mykaylah
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Offline C4AJoh  
#11 Posted : 23 January 2011 19:24:01(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
Edward: Looks like some good tracks there. Look forward to seeing you perform at the Underground Live.
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#12 Posted : 24 January 2011 03:00:47(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

ALL MY BITCHES

Yo, Yo hey ladies in the club, grab a fella, bump'n'grind, feel the love
hey fellas, let your girl, whip whip whip whip whip their hair
woahh take to the floor, give it your all, shake ya booty, do it cutely, make em want u more
fellas pull up behind move back and forth give it a grind

All my bitches in my club shake your ass in their face
no ladies in here no elegance or grace
do what you want feel free to love
only one rule pull on a glove

shaking your ass about grabbing a guy
he's cute baby girl did he catch your eye
tell him what you want and how you want it
take it feel it just relax enjoy it

All my bitches grab a guy tell them why
make em moan make em groan touch the sky
this way that way take it all in
free love baby is never a sin

all my bitches say heyyy
all the fellas say yeahh
all my bitches hell yeahh
all the fellas say hey

all my bitches on the floor
shaking ass beggin for more
all my bitches yeah yeah all my bitches helll yeah

'All My Bitches' is set to a fast pace drum'nbass tracking with Mykaylah mixing singing with a rapping theme through-out the song with a big beat laying down the backing that would make you wanna join in on the dancefloor of any underground club
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Offline FiveT  
#13 Posted : 24 January 2011 03:07:36(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Whitney: Whoa, I love "All My Bitches" lyrics!

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline No Regrets  
#14 Posted : 24 January 2011 03:14:04(UTC)
No Regrets

Damn, that lyric is crazy!
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#15 Posted : 24 January 2011 08:11:14(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

FiveT wrote:
Whitney: Whoa, I love "All My Bitches" lyrics!

Ta Whitney xx Mykaylah x
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Offline ang3licd3vil  
#16 Posted : 28 January 2011 08:42:22(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

MYKAYLAH - ALL MY BITCHES * COMING SOON *

UserPostedImage
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Offline ang3licd3vil  
#17 Posted : 30 January 2011 21:59:03(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

hey guys in rehearsals for underground live can't wait to show you what i got, all my bitches been sent to radio this week as well hope you like it as much as i do xx Mykaylah x
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Offline ang3licd3vil  
#18 Posted : 05 February 2011 00:13:02(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Hey y'all don't forget underground live kicks off tonight I'll be performing tomorrow night hope to see you there cant wait now xx Mykaylah x
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Offline ang3licd3vil  
#19 Posted : 06 February 2011 06:36:36(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

About to go on stage oh my god so nervous right now , hope you all like my music xx Mykaylah
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Offline ang3licd3vil  
#20 Posted : 06 February 2011 08:39:02(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

woahhhhhhhhhh had fab nite at underground was amazing reception was good so thank you all, hope you all liked my music hopefully some good come out of it all xx here's repeat of my performance incase ya missed me xx Mykaylah xx

Mykaylah walks out on stage 'woahhh hey all i'M Mykaylah and I hope your gonna enjoy my set lets kick it off in hereeee' the crowd cheers as a drum'n'bass beat kicks in and the crowd start jumping around as Mykaylah starts jumping up and down on stage 'Here we go this is 'Juice' the beat gets louder and faster then suddenly stops as Mykaylah stops still on stage raises her microphone and starts to sing "You wanna feel me, you wanna thrill me you wanna do all you want to me, can you make me, can you please me can you taste my.." the beat starts winding back in and up, as it reaches a screech it stops and Mykaylah raises mic again and shouts "JUICE", the crowd goes wild as the high energy drum'n'bass track continues with Mykaylah running side to side on stage singing her way through the track as the crowd bounce away to the beat with lights flashing frantically the song comes to an end " Woahh you guys are nutsssss, that was hott" as she takes a drink of water "well I'm knackered now (laughs) so I'm gonna slow it down a little with a song that means a lot to me I hope you enjoy" a mid tempo beat kicks in as 'Let Me Be Me' kicks off an emotional mid tempo number that Mykaylah wrote about her childhood and all the torment and experiences she went through she becomes really emotional as she hits the final chorus "why can't you just let me be me can you not see your killin me my heart is dying for all to see please just let me be mee" Mykaylah takes a pause as the song ends and the crowd cheer she looks up and smiles as wipes a tear away "thank you all so much sorry bout that but that song means so much to me, Right lets turn it around you wanna get your groove back on lets do thisss" the crowd cheer as another hi engery drum'n'bass beat kicks in whistles can be heard in the crowd as Mykaylah kicks off 'Up/Down' the crowd going crazy "Yo when I say Up I want you all to jump you ready" , the crowd scream as mykaylah leads them all jumping as she continuously says "Up", " you guys are great" lets keep this going this is 'Kickin' U To The Kerb', the beat changes but still a fast dance track with the crowd all still jumping about blowing whistles and screaming as Mykaylah works her way through the track " i see you over there talkin to her, who me yes you do u wannabe with her cos your free cos i'm kickin u to the kerb' the track winds up and Mykaylah takes another drink of water as a stool in brought onto stage for her. "ok guys now I know your all pumped up and bouncing away and as much as I too love shaking my thing I wanted to perform a slow down number for you so you can catch ya breath for a few mins this is 'Voice' the lights go down and just focus on Mykaylah centre stage looking vulnerable as she starts to show off her amazing vocals with a big ballad on the track called 'Voice' she looks out into the crowd and to her suprise they all have their phone lights or lighters lit up , she smiles as she sings away the smooth vocals on the track showing a completely different side to her. As the song ends the crowd erupt with applause and Mykaylah feels so overwelmed and full of emotional "thank you , thank you all" she says as she wipes her face with towel and takes another drink. "well we're approaching the end of my set I hope your all having an amazing night and enjoy yourselves this is 'Can u see my heart'" the track starts off slowly before building into a mid tempo song before reaching the middle8 when a huge booming bass kicks in and the crowd go wild as Mykaylah starts shaking her ass on stage dancing all over and screaming "YO YO YO JUMP JUMP JUMP" as the track ends the crowd scream and cheer as a beat kicks in again "ok here we go my final number you know what to doooo, this is 'All My bitches', the beat kicks in as Mykaylah starts rapping over the drum'n'bass boom beats and the crowd go wild, the song embraces both her rap and vocal ability as mixes the two together with huge beat "All my Bitches say heyyyy" mykaylah screams out as the ladies in crowd reply "all my fellas say heyyyy" as all the men reply. as the beat builds up before coming to a screeching stop "thank youuu goodnight" Mykaylah screams as she bounces off stage
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P