logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Andre Gandra  
#1 Posted : 28 October 2013 10:23:09(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
UserPostedImage

mISTER_b

Collaborators

UserPostedImage

Isabel Merjos

UserPostedImage

Gemma Urie

UserPostedImage

Dominic Brown

UserPostedImage

Kourtney

UserPostedImage

Magie Lena

UserPostedImage

Cinzia Ricci

UserPostedImage

Billy Khan

UserPostedImage

Sonyae

UserPostedImage

Vara Gallo

UserPostedImage

Serenity Scott

UserPostedImage

Kato

UserPostedImage

Amy Jayne

'Let energy takes over you'

Edited by user 04 February 2016 23:41:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 9 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 28/10/2013(UTC), Walton on 28/10/2013(UTC), kandii on 28/10/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 28/10/2013(UTC), erich hess on 01/11/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/11/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 02/11/2013(UTC), DistortedAudio on 03/11/2013(UTC), BrownSugar on 17/02/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#2 Posted : 01 November 2013 03:15:37(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

The Energy just begun!

It’s been almost two years since I first started this project and through these years a lot of things have changed within me. Being part of ElectroDeath Team is something that I only have to thank, ever since Magie and Lilly found me in the NY underground electronic scene my life has turned upside down. I got the opportunity to work with great musicians, I had the privilege to work with other singers and clubs around the world started to invite me to play for thousands of people. I had the opportunity to travel the whole world and that experience gave me the sources I needed to make this project come to live.
Every single person who contributed to it in a way, with its own voice, or co-producing or directing it, I’ll be forever thankful! I can see myself in every line of those songs in every beat and I really hope those beats will get to your ears and will make you feel better, for whatever the feeling you want to feel.
I believe in the universe and I believe that we’re surrounded by energies that influence our lives through the centuries, I’m sure that when someone is emanating a certain energy it can influence the ones around itself and that’s my goal with the songs in this project. Every song has unique energy attached to it, some of them will light the fire in our hearts to fight for our rights, others will just make you cry and let go all of the sadness that might be hurting you deep, I can’t find out any other place better than the dance floor to cry your sadness, but also there are songs that will raise you mood and just make you feel a good time.
The first single of this project I choose to be a song I did with one the cutest singers of the world. I worked with her before and the curious thing was that she declined one of the songs I did for her in the past! Imagine that? But I’ll always look forward to work with her, she’s beautiful, talented and also down to earth, in world full of egos we have Isabel, the most gentle and honest girl I’ve ever met.
The song I choose to work with her is called “Recovery’ and it brings a house beat accompany by an empowering lyric. Anytime I got to feel sad or desolated by something that hurt me deep, I have the tendency to start encouraging myself and that works for me, because no one can give you the strength you need to stand from the ground than yourself, so the song is about understanding that suffering is a matter of life and we all deal with that and we must never gave up the fight while we still breath and I really love this song because it can be related by anyone in the whole world.
Before I end this letter, I wanna give you the name of my album “The Energy” and say that Isabel is just one of the super pop stars that are going to be in this album! I really can’t wait for you all to hear it. I guess I’ll see you soon .

The single will be available on ITunes next Sunday and you'll be able to request it on your local station the same day.

UserPostedImage
single artwork
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 6 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 01/11/2013(UTC), erich hess on 01/11/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 01/11/2013(UTC), Walton on 01/11/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/11/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 02/11/2013(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#3 Posted : 02 November 2013 04:48:53(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Recovery

Recorded: 2012
Genre: Electronic Dance
Length: 4:32
Writer (s): mISTER_b, Lilly Stuart, Electrolightz
Producer: mISTER_b
Voice: Isabel Merjos

Background

The song was written by ElectroDeath Team’s Lilly Stuart, Electrolightz and mISTER_b himself, the production team was formed after the disband of the girlgroup itself. The production team took part in the work of several singers producing and writing music and even managing careers such as Abie Lena and now mISTER_b.
The song has a house electronic structure which mix piano with bass and other beats produced by mISTER_b, vocals of the song belong to Isabel Merjos, teen pop star sensation who had previously worked with mISTER_b.
Musically the song has an electropop influence but it’s a little more hardcore than any other pop song in the mainstream. Influences of House music such are perceived due to the break melody moments between the choruses of the song, mISTER_b used piano as an introduction to the song, vocally Isabel sound melodic and loud, she has some really good high notes in the choruses of the song as part of the increasing beat that drives to the breakdown moments of it. Other elements presented on the song are a choir and backing vocals also performed by Isabel, effects on Isabel’s voice are echoes and destortions.
Lyrically the song is about recovering from a bad situation someone has gone through. It speaks from the perspective of a friend encouraging its mate to shake it off and let its heart get healed even though this person would still feel sad for what happened. It also eludes the necessity people who suffer from depression to take pills like Lithium to fake happiness, in the line ‘Let Love, show you don’t need to take any pill’ it’s clearly noticed the fact that the person of the song’s subject is taking pills to easy it’s suffering.
Another verse of the song says ‘Let forgiveness wash your soul’ meaning that the person needs to forgive what was done for itself to moving on with its life and not feeling bad anymore. In the end the song is like an anthem for a full recovery from a state of sadness and depression.
It serves as the first single of the album and it introduces the idea of energies surrounding our lives which mISTER_b already told that he’s a believer of that philosophy and that he wants to show people that certain energies we emanate can determine the paths of our destiny and the consequences of our actions.

mISTER_b Insight

‘Whenever I go through a dark time and it can be anything, like a break up, or any other frustration that humans deal in life, I have this little person inside of me telling me that I must shake it off, that I must stand my ground and fight for a better situation. That’s what I’m trying to tell with this song. The beats of the song are an encouraging sound for themselves so I just needed to write verses that would make worth to my vision.
Isabel accepts the job of singing this song and she did it gratefully. It’s a hard song to sing because it has high notes to be reached and it also demands a hopeful intonation to its performer, I couldn’t find any other person than Isabel to sing it. I really believe that Isabel took her positive side out to sing it and it ended up being our best collaboration yet.
Others songs on the album doesn’t have the approach of this one, so maybe it’s a unique song among the others that made the final cut of the album. It was a perfect choice for a first single. There isn’t any other way better than start the promotion for the album with a positive message to the fans I long to conquer.

Gray sky is above us and
It pours all past hurts
Wait ‘till the healing begin
And your wounds will stop to hurt
Let forgiveness wash your soul
‘Cause there’s so much life to loose
While your expectations are low
Life will pass in front of you

While breath is in your lungs
Your voice can still be heard
As your heart’s about to burst
Let go off resentments
Let the pain remember your heart can still be cured
Let Love, show you don’t need to take any pill

Let the hope, light the way for your full recovery
Let Love be for your heart the only remedy

Walking on thin ice, climbing
Slowly One step at a time
Aiming for the top, be sure
Victory is a matter of time
For all the joy to come
It’s worth to start a fight
Life’s not always a bed of roses
But persistence brings the good vibes

While breath is in your lungs
Your voice can still be heard
As your heart’s about to burst
Let go off resentments

Your full recovery
I’m your remedy
Your full recovery
I’m your remedy

Edited by user 02 November 2013 04:53:57(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 9 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 02/11/2013(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 02/11/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 02/11/2013(UTC), Walton on 02/11/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 02/11/2013(UTC), PANIC! on 02/11/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 02/11/2013(UTC), DistortedAudio on 03/11/2013(UTC), kandii on 10/11/2013(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#4 Posted : 02 November 2013 04:57:56(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
Amy-Jayne: I absolutely love this song it's great Isabel's vocals are amazing ;)

OOC - the lyrics for this are great well done :)
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 02/11/2013(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#5 Posted : 02 November 2013 05:02:00(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Amy-Jayne: I absolutely love this song it's great Isabel's vocals are amazing ;)

OOC - the lyrics for this are great well done :)

mISTER_b: I agree Amy, Isabel sounds incredible in the song, thanks for enjoying it, we had such a good time together too.. OOps, let's not reveal anything ;)

OOC: Thanks, these lyrics came from a deep place of my heart, I was writing it for myself definitely! :)
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 02/11/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#6 Posted : 02 November 2013 09:42:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
OOC: Love it :) Thanks for asking me to participate.

Jennifer: Okay, totally going crazy over this because it's my bestie and I'm being so biased right now but she killed it ;) Love the message, love everything about it. You two are magical together, you know that?
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 03/11/2013(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#7 Posted : 02 November 2013 16:22:26(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Gemma: This is sooo catchy! I love it! You have some great skills mister, I'd love to work with you! And Isabel was amazing for this, her vocals were ace:)

OOC: Niiiiice work! Really enjoyed this
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 2 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 02/11/2013(UTC), Andre Gandra on 03/11/2013(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#8 Posted : 03 November 2013 01:33:14(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Love it :) Thanks for asking me to participate.

Jennifer: Okay, totally going crazy over this because it's my bestie and I'm being so biased right now but she killed it ;) Love the message, love everything about it. You two are magical together, you know that?

mISTER_b: Actually I can tell, Isabel is some sort of a fairy, as she walks by you there are magical pouder dropping her body, by the end of the recording I spent two hours sweeping the pouder out. LOL picture that in you mind and everything will make sense ;P

OOC: it's my pleasure you accepted ;)

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
Gemma: This is sooo catchy! I love it! You have some great skills mister, I'd love to work with you! And Isabel was amazing for this, her vocals were ace:)

OOC: Niiiiice work! Really enjoyed this

mISTER_b: hey there sexyy, I have a song for you to sing! I just don't know if people are ready for it, 'cause you know, they betta work! (PS> shhh... don't tell it's a secret)

OOC: Thanks Jaime, so nice of you to compliment me ;)

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

RoseJapanFan on 03/11/2013(UTC)
User is suspended until 28/07/4752 18:55:55(UTC) Walton  
#9 Posted : 03 November 2013 02:33:46(UTC)
Walton

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1998 time(s) in 1105 post(s)
Sonyae: Loved this song you two! After my performance at the 'Vegas Rock Festival', I couldn't even walk that much but as soon as this came on the radio I started jamming!
thanks 2 users thanked Walton for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 03/11/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/11/2013(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#10 Posted : 03 November 2013 02:38:54(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Originally Posted by: Walton Go to Quoted Post
Sonyae: Loved this song you two! After my performance at the 'Vegas Rock Festival', I couldn't even walk that much but as soon as this came on the radio I started jamming!

mISTER_b: I wish I could have watched that performance. you looked so fierce with that big wig, yes I saw your pictures on twitter, guess it's time for me to get back to work, I have a song to finish today, final touches, I think you know this song Sonye! don't tell anybody ;)
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

Walton on 03/11/2013(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#11 Posted : 12 November 2013 21:36:42(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

Song: Recovery
Artists: mISTER_b, Isabel
Album: The Energy
Director: Anthony Mandler
Label: Studio60

In a surreal field of flowers is Isabel with a black dress, while wind blows her hair and clothes without any sound around but the whistle of the wind, with close up and aerial shots. It’s able to see the plenitude and largeness of the place where she is, peacefully and gracefully she moves slow and sexy, her skin is very clean and her dark eyes are emphasized by her dark dress and her dark hair. Surrounding Isabel are some visual effects such as smoke and blue particles emanating from her body as if it was her energy being thrown out of the video.

UserPostedImage

As the song starts and Isabel starts to lip-sync it, a couple of other scenes are added to the video making it fast and variable. There is a scene where Isabel is singing in the middle of the desert with a beige dress and a brown tone aspect on her makeup and skin. She is wearing high heels and it seems that she’s feeling the heat of the sun. There are rays of energy around Isabel while she performs the song in the desert.

UserPostedImage

Closer to the chorus of the song that’s when mISTER_b appears, playing a piano in the same desert Isabel is in the second scene of the video, but the other scene of Isabel in the field of violets are still being showed among the different scenes the video mix together.

UserPostedImage

The second verse of the song starts and now Isabel is under the water still lip-syncing the song verses while bubbles come out of her mouth, she’s still wearing that same black dress of the flowers field scene. mISTER_b is also seen in another scene, he’s standing in a some sort of vacuum, where there's only him and a gray background.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

The second chorus and the breakdown of the song consists of a mix of all the scenes showed up until now, Isabel in the thirsty desert, in the graceful magical flowers field and under the dark water, different stages of her recovery, where first she felt she was in a peaceful place, later she was thirsty under the heat of the sun and then she was under the water trying to reach surface. mISTER_b is only a co-adjuvant in the video, he’s with Isabel in the desert and later in a vacuum place all alone representing the desolation of feeling sad and depressed.

Final seconds of the video brings a different final act to it, the final scene shows Isabel besides mISTER_b in the vacuum scene he was before, the video get very fast and all of the scene showed before end up with a single shot of Isabel and mISTER_b staring at each other, as if finally they would reach the full recovery the song is talking about.

Edited by user 12 November 2013 21:38:03(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 5 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 12/11/2013(UTC), erich hess on 12/11/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 13/11/2013(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 13/11/2013(UTC), GirlSpice on 13/11/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#12 Posted : 12 November 2013 23:23:05(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17920 time(s) in 10413 post(s)
Erich: as the self styled emporer of New York City,I demand more izzy and mr b collaborations.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 12/11/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#13 Posted : 13 November 2013 01:46:17(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Ooc: I agree with Erich :P great job on this

Isabel: I had so much fun working with you on this, and it turned out amazing! :) You're such an awesome producer and incredibly sweet, thank you again <3
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 13/11/2013(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#14 Posted : 13 November 2013 01:50:10(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Stephanie Fierce: Love, love, LOVE, this vieo mISTER_b, Anthony Mandler did a great job with the art direction of video and Isabel looked gorgeous as always! Enjoyably video!

OOC: Incredible editing on the pictures! It looks very legit and It goes really well with the tone of the song, great job :)
thanks 2 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 13/11/2013(UTC), Andre Gandra on 13/11/2013(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#15 Posted : 13 November 2013 01:53:40(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erich: as the self styled emporer of New York City,I demand more izzy and mr b collaborations.

mISTER_b: As per you requested Emperor Erich... I'll always be so excited to work with Isabel anytimt she wants too!

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Ooc: I agree with Erich :P great job on this

Isabel: I had so much fun working with you on this, and it turned out amazing! :) You're such an awesome producer and incredibly sweet, thank you again <3

OOC: Thanks :)

mISTER_b: No need to tell you that not only invited you to work with me in this track because you're talented and beautiful but also because you're my celebrity crush! HAHA but being serious, you're really talented and I like the message of this song and somehow it feels amplified through your voice ;)
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

RoseJapanFan on 13/11/2013(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#16 Posted : 13 November 2013 01:57:08(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

Stephanie Fierce: Love, love, LOVE, this vieo mISTER_b, Anthony Mandler did a great job with the art direction of video and Isabel looked gorgeous as always! Enjoyably video!

OOC: Incredible editing on the pictures! It looks very legit and It goes really well with the tone of the song, great job :)

mISTER_b: Now let's raise level over here because Ms. Stephanie commented! If the queen of pop music enjoyed it, then I don't need to worry anymore ;)

OOC: Thanks, I actually liked the first editing, the second one... was like... ahhh let's post it, you know.. HAHA but thank you so much!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

stephaniewazhere on 13/11/2013(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#17 Posted : 13 November 2013 02:02:01(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
Amy-Jayne: wow Izzy looks so hot in this video im jealous oh her, you look very good to mister :)

Katie(The Dolls): well hello mister dreamy oops I mean mister_b I love this video plus Izzy is like my idol ;)

OOC - I agree with tequila the effects are pretty cool :)
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
Offline Andre Gandra  
#18 Posted : 13 November 2013 02:21:32(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Amy-Jayne: wow Izzy looks so hot in this video im jealous oh her, you look very good to mister :)

Katie(The Dolls): well hello mister dreamy oops I mean mister_b I love this video plus Izzy is like my idol ;)

OOC - I agree with tequila the effects are pretty cool :)

mISTER_b: I agree Amy, she does look really beautiful don't be jealous, you're beautiful too :) and hey there Katie the video is all about Izzy that's what I wanted it to be and I'm glad her fans like you are enjoying it :)

OOC: Thank you, it’s so nice of you to comment ;)
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

Offline GirlSpice  
#19 Posted : 13 November 2013 02:23:00(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Vanity: Visually stunning video, and that's not just because you're both very attractive artists. Clearly a lot of hard work went into the making of this and it's very evident. Bravo!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
Offline Andre Gandra  
#20 Posted : 13 November 2013 02:28:26(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
Vanity: Visually stunning video, and that's not just because you're both very attractive artists. Clearly a lot of hard work went into the making of this and it's very evident. Bravo!

mISTER_b: Dear Lord, first came Stephanie and now comes Vanity, two of the biggest stars in the planet with some of the most iconic videos of all time! I guess I'll have to thank Anthony Mandler the rest of year for this video! Thank you so much for taking time to watch it.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

GirlSpice on 13/11/2013(UTC)