logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages<12345>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#41 Posted : 05 December 2013 06:14:17(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
Amy-Jayne: again it was a pleasure to work with you we had such a laugh your a funny guy, I love the lyrics I had to sing well done to us ;)

OOC - thanks for having Amy feature on his album I really appreciate it :)
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 05/12/2013(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#42 Posted : 06 December 2013 22:56:40(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
UserPostedImage

The Energy

Recorded: 2012
Genre: Tech House, EDM
Length: 3:50 (Single version) / 6:20 (Original Mix)
Writer (s): mISTER_b, Electrolightz, Lilly Stuart
Producer: mISTER_b, The Vribrant
Voice: Billy Khan

Background

There are two versions of this track, one of them was released as a single and it’s shorter than the other, to fit on mainstream Radio airplay, the Extended Club mix of the song is actually the official one, and it will serve as the version for the album itself plus it was sent to a couple of DJs around the globe to serve as a club airplay song.
There’s a long intro in the song which starts off with a single house drum beat that goes increasing by other elements as the song rolls. The tempo is fast and the beat is strong, it is non-stop till finally Billy starts to sing the first verse of the song. The melodies are slowed down to magnify Billy’s vocals, and he sounds melodic and mysterious, singing the song’s lines, when he reaches the pre-chorus the tempo of the song changes and so it’s beats are fasten up a little mixed with other house elements such as whistles and tremblers.
The Chorus receives a drum treat but it is still slower than the break beat after it, where mISTER_b abuses of whistles and synthesizers and he raises the volume of the song to make it harder and faster and almost deafening, it is something ready for European clubs, heavily influenced by the EDM 90’s music scene. Other elements used in this break down are made of electronic beats prominent of the tech house music.
When Billy Khan is about to start the second verse of the song all the beat slows down to a mid-tempo low key performed by keyboards, till he starts to sing again and the song takes it full form from when it started out, but there’s a couple of differences from its first two minutes and a half, now mISTER_b is playing it harder and not so slow down as the first verse was, Billy still keeps his melodic tone but with much more excitement to accompany the song’s beats. The second chorus is much thicker than the first and so the breakdown beat come destroying your ears with extreme hardcore house beats in full form of what was presented in the song up until now, there are a lot more techno influences in this second breakdown than the first, because of the repetitive sounds over the main structure of the song.
Reaching the end of the track, the beats go back to its introduction form, where only drums and trembler are played with some addition of bass, it goes for almost another minute till it culminates again into a tech house intro due to addition of synthesizers and keyboards, but it is quickly finished with echoes effects. Overall observation over Billy’s voice is that he doesn’t sound pop as he is used to sound on his former band, he might sound intuitive and robotic in this track, but in a good way once he has to deliver a more mysterious intonation to his vocal performance.
The single version of the song is not different from the original mix expect that it has no introduction at all, it already starts with Billy Khan singing the song’s first verse and it has a shorter time on its two breakdown plus it has no ending extension as the original mix, the song ends right after its second breakdown beat moment.
The song was composed by mISTER_b, Germnay producer trio Electrolightz and Lilly Stuart though it was produced by newcomer Irish producer The Vibrant and of course mISTER_b himself. Lyrically it talks about the experience of writing a song and also producing it, lines that describes it are “When is all quiet I start painting the scene” and “Into walls of my imagination coming out to this song happen”. It also refers to a state of mind of someone creating a smash hit which is driven by the person’s dream of reaching his audience soul with its song, it’s a term of endearment usually used by DJs as a goal for one night concert, where they plan to reach everyone’s souls with its beat.

mISTER_b’s Insight

I wanted to create a tech house track and actually I did create a couple of tech house tracks, it’s something as a producer, we’re not allowed to make with other artists, especially in the mainstream, because you have to make the song sound a little commercial and I understand that, is not often that people want to listen in a pop radio station a song with hardcore repetitive beats, it perhaps will make them feel crazy a little bit, but I wanted something over the edge for this record.
‘The Energy’ came to me called as ‘dream catcher’ and it was totally different from what it is now, it was a Electrolightz track and it had that ‘House Diva’ beat on it that I changed to something more industrial and tech driven. The lyrics were changed a bit too, somehow this track became what I call ‘the summarize track’ because it has almost all the aspects that this album will bring to the scene, so I wrote a more personal lyric where I’m talking about being a producer and a DJ and trying to live the dream, the so called ‘American Dream’ of a pop star, but I go further on it, I really expect to reach people’s souls with these beats.
The best part of the song for me is the chorus sung by Billy, he did a marvelous job on changing his singing style to fit the song’s meaning, I think is so cool for us as producers to encourage other singers to push the boundaries and do different stuffs from what they’re used to do. I’m a fan of Weekend, I rely am, the guys are amazing singers and they have some huge hits, but I admit Billy is my favorite one, I don’t know yet why, if it’s because of his quiff or because of his misbehavior or outspoken personality, but he was very polite and professional at the studio, we recorded this song in a single afternoon, I didn’t need him to sing more than twice, because he is skilled with his voice.
I really hope people will transcend with this music, when they hear it alone or in the club I want them to make a trip with me to outer space, travel beyond their own imagination, that’s what I plan with this album, I want to be recognized as the dreamer who makes people forget about the world around them and focus on the world beyond them. Will I ever achieve that, I really don’t know, maybe you’ll tell me.

Dream catcher
Filtering my nightmares
All night wide awake
Waiting for thoughts cease
When is all quiet I start painting the scene
Letting emotions revive this dream

Vibrant
Vision of other dimensions
Later I’ll be
Dreaming with heaven
Into walls
Of my imagination
Coming out
To this song happen

You call me crazy
‘Cause you don’t understand
But I'm chasing
Making this dream happen

So keep on waiting
I’m 'bout dropping that beat
You’ll be moving
You’ll feel the energy

You’ll feel the energy
Just feel the energy
Do you feel the energy?
Do you feel the energy?
Now feel the energy

(bREAKdOWN)

Just feel the energy

Reaching to my soul
This beat is crazy
Taking me out of control
I’m surely agreeing
When people say with music you transcend
I have no doubt my spirit is on a journey

I’ve never
Felt so close to a miracle
I’ve never
Heard a melody so lyrical
Out off of the walls
Of my imagination
It came out
To this song, become

So keep on waiting
I’m 'bout dropping that beat
You’ll be moving
You’ll feel the energy

You’ll feel the energy
Just feel the energy
Do you feel the energy?
Do you feel the energy?
Now feel the energy

(bREAKdOWN)

Just feel the energy

Edited by user 07 December 2013 01:47:57(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 8 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 06/12/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 06/12/2013(UTC), erich hess on 07/12/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 07/12/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 07/12/2013(UTC), kandii on 07/12/2013(UTC), Walton on 07/12/2013(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 16/01/2014(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#43 Posted : 07 December 2013 01:57:47(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19134 time(s) in 7597 post(s)
Billy: Love this song so much. Really proud of the final outcome and it was a joy working with you since you weren't a total dick like a lot of producers are :)

ooc: Excellent work on this. Really loving everything you're doing with mISTER_b and thanks for having Billy on the track :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 07/12/2013(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#44 Posted : 07 December 2013 09:49:41(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Billy: Love this song so much. Really proud of the final outcome and it was a joy working with you since you weren't a total dick like a lot of producers are :)

ooc: Excellent work on this. Really loving everything you're doing with mISTER_b and thanks for having Billy on the track :)

mISTER_b: LOL, so glad you enjoyed working in this song, I thing we did something very unusual and fantastic here! well done to us!

OOC: thank you so much, it was a pleasure having Billy on tha track ;)
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

Offline kandii  
#45 Posted : 07 December 2013 11:26:43(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Allison : Do you feel the energy ? Do you feel it Mr. Dip Shit !?

Dietz : Umm ... Allison , I think that's enough of this song .

Allison : That doesn't have nothing to do with nothing ! DO YOU FEEL THE FUCKING ENERGY !?

Dietz : .....................................

OOC : LOVE THIS . The lyrics were so short but they said so much ! Really enjoyed this and your RP is off the charts ! Amazing job :) !
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 08/12/2013(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#46 Posted : 07 December 2013 11:28:31(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)

Allison : That doesn't have nothing to do with nothing ! DO YOU FEEL THE FUCKING ENERGY !?

OOC : LOVE THIS . The lyrics were so short but they said so much ! Really enjoyed this and your RP is off the charts ! Amazing job :) !
thanks 2 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 07/12/2013(UTC), Andre Gandra on 08/12/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#47 Posted : 07 December 2013 11:54:12(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
OOC: mISTER_b is on fire this year! ;) He's like THE new producer to work with :P

Isabel: Love this song, the production and everything, especially the lyrics :) I look forward to working with you again!
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 08/12/2013(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#48 Posted : 08 December 2013 03:56:38(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Originally Posted by: kandii Go to Quoted Post

mISTER_b: LOL, do you feel the energy Mr. Dietz? I'm sure Allison felt it!

OOC: Thank you so much :)

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
OOC: mISTER_b is on fire this year! ;) He's like THE new producer to work with :P

Isabel: Love this song, the production and everything, especially the lyrics :) I look forward to working with you again!

OOC: haha, I remember Buzz&Hype were THE producers to work with sometime back in the RP story, perhaps mISTER_b is their heritage.

mISTER_b: Thanks Izzy, I look forward to create magic with you again too, I think you're about to raise the level of pop music with your new music!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 2 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 08/12/2013(UTC), kandii on 08/12/2013(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#49 Posted : 21 December 2013 01:59:33(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

TOUR ANNOUNCEMENT

Having topped two number one singles the last two months of this year, Drake aka mISTER_b is ready to launch his debut album as a DJ next December 22nd. To support his first release he is being backed up by the multimillion dollar enterprise Studio60 which he have signed a two album deal after his manager Mark Stuart arranged a meeting with labels executives.
In order to support his release, mISTER_b is going for a worldwide tour kicking off in USA next December 26th, the first 33 dates are being announced today and most venues schedules are night clubs of all around the globe and a few electronic festivals too. The tour is going to be a DJ set inspired concert, where mISTER_b is going to be in his cabin surrounded by laser cannons and led panels, he’s about to bring clubbers and fans a euro-electro experience party with his set mixing his own material with some of the EDM hits in the mainstream charts out there, he also promised some nostalgia moments in his set, by playing classical electronic anthem from older eras.
mISTER_b has being playing concert for almost two years now, but he never actually did a world tour by himself, he did support a few artists as an opening guest DJ, he also had a few residencies in some of the hottest clubs in the US, but all of that is in his past now, once he’s being requested to play in big EDM parties as the main act of the lineup.
Also expect to watch a few guests while he tours his album out, there are some talks of special appearances of some of his collaborators presented on his upcoming album, but this is a surprise the fans will only get to know when at the day of the show, so don’t expect any announcement of special guest till the same day the show is happening, but we can guarantee that a few collaborators of his record agreed in appearing in one of two dates of his schedule to say hello to the fans and sing a song with mISTER_b controlling the turn tables.
The fans will get the experience to meet mISTER_b in the gig, it will be arranged a meet and greet with fans in each date of the tour, but it can’t be purchased, the night clubs picked up as gigs for the tour will raffle among the audience who’s gonna be presented at the day of the concert a few special baking stage access and these lucky fans are going to be able to talk with mISTER_b during the venue.
As the release of mISTER_b’s album approaches, there will be also a release party the following week of the re lease, this party is only for invited people, it won’t be opened by the general audience. It is schedule to happen next December 25th, yes you heard it well, Xtmas day though the party is at night, mISTER_b will play his set for the first time for a few guests of his own choice and label executives, consider this party a special thanks to all the people who helped him to live the dream he always had since he was a kid.
If you want to watch mISTER_b blow the speakers all night long, don’t forget to purchase the tickets for the tour, right now! They’re available on Ticketmaster.com and also in each venue’s official website. Let us all spread the energy.

UserPostedImage

If you wanna listen mISTER_b, you can stream it on ITunes by clicking HERE

Edited by user 21 December 2013 04:56:25(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 3 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 21/12/2013(UTC), kandii on 23/12/2013(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 16/01/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#50 Posted : 21 December 2013 05:20:19(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

Drake or mISTER_b as you may know him is a super producer who’s been working behind the scene for a few years now, he produced music for a variety of pop artists but finally he did his own stuff and launched his career as a DJ by the end of this year.

“Working with so many talented people who’ve been for while in this business really helped me to build my own musical identity and my work ethics. It was quite an experience time for me these past three years, I got from struggling DJ in the underground scene of NY to wide world recognition in a couple of months. People started to ask me to produce songs for them and even clubs around the whole globe started to invite me to be guest DJs on their parties even though I never released an EP or a mixtape. But everything was happening so fast, that by the time I realized that I had a number one single in the charts I was too busy to think about, it’s still insane for me, all this attention.”

He initially did music for ElectroDeath and then he was hired as part of ElectroDeath team, a group of producers, songwriters and managers who were responsible for careers like Abie Lean and Julia Volkova. The idea of making a record was always a dream for Drake, till his manager yet at that time his workmate encouraged him to produce a track so they could go on labels for support.

“I was definitely not planning anything as a singer or whatever other profession in this business, I was just being a producer and songwriter and sometimes a DJ, but the wish of making my own music was always a huge part of my heart. Mark did encourage me a lot, he pushed me to write “Recovery”. The funny thing is that when I actually composed the melody for Recovery I didn’t have the lyrics and the tittle, I used to call it “begin” and that was the version we showed to a lot of record label executives. I remember being a room with Studio60 representatives, Mark knew them since he manages Abie Lena who’s signed with them for quite a while now. He was so excited by showing them my song and I was freaking out in that chair while those suit and tie men were listening to my unfinished song, when it was over they looked at me and told me that if I could convince any person to sing some lines over that sound I had, they would hire me. I didn’t know what that mean exactly, it was a challenge I think, because I went after a couple of people to sing the song, that’s when I asked Isabel to do it, I worked with her before, sort of had a friendship with her too, so it was a good safe choice. When I got back to show the finished song to the label representatives, they all smiled and shake my hands saying, you’re hired. Did they know that song had potential? I really don’t know man, it’s something that I’ll never understand, but I got tell you “Recovery” got me signed”

UserPostedImage

Debuting a second single at number one, mISTER_b’s debut album is out on Sunday!

“You never expect anything from a release, well at least I don’t. I’ve seen some real good talent being neglected and those people got really mad, that’s the point of working behind the scene, you see things the world doesn’t see. So I always told myself that if I ever become a famous artist someday I would not forget to not pressure over me. And that’s what I most do daily, ‘the first single number one’, I thought, ‘cool, great, more opportunities to meet fans and tour’, second single, ‘doesn’t matter what position it will take’, again number one, I don’t know how that happened, I’m still figuring it out, I do believe there’s something to do with Billy perhaps, he’s good looking, he’s crazy as hell and kids love him, that’s probably him. LOL. Any way what expect of the album? I’m really worried now, I can’t deny, I do wish it does well as the singles but a single song is one thing, a whole record is another! As for now, I have the tour to worry, it keeps me busy. But I’ll be looking up to those prediction sales.”

Tour will kick off in USA and will take mISTER_b to travel around America and Europe in 33 dates, a couple of festivals and the best nightclubs around the world including the top best club in the world for three times according to DJ Mag, Green Valley on Brazil (OOC: true fact).

“Clubs are my home man, I’m a clubber, that’s in my blood. I’ve been a resident of PIER94 in NY for almost one year and that’s where I was found, so it’s just so absurd that everyone is calling me to play on their parties. I just played on Dream Valley Festival in Brazil last November and it was like the best experience I had my entire life! Now I’m going to play on Green Valley for the first time which I love that place so much! I’ve been there just one time when I was traveling with ElectroDeath, the girls took to that magical place, it’s surreal, people breathe electronic music in that place! But not only there, I’m gonna play on Holy Shit! In Miami, all four days of the festival, can’t imagine how insane people get there. As my music goes reaching people’s heart around the world, I’m going to be there to play for them, I really expect to spend 2014 playing around the globe! And still making music, I live for this man, it’s my dream coming to reality.”

As a producer mISTER_b has a name for himself, he’s been quite the most requested producer in the business recently.

“I have some people who’re inviting me to work on some music. That’s a pleasure for me, like I’m always making music, even when I was on the road before, supporting a singer on its tour, I was in my laptop on the bus or on the plane, mixing, producing, writing, composing and I’m also a musician, I play piano and violins and most of my music born from those instruments, that gives me opportunity to not only write EDM tracks but other genres too. I might be working on rock music next year too, be aware of that! I think I’m gonna have some issues by saying that, there’s some sort of feud between EDM music and Rock music. But I do believe also, that we must all push our own boundaries and grow professionally, work on different genres makes me grow as a producer and even get me experience to defy my own abilities.”

His lyrics frequently talk about relationships and breakups, he’s been referred as a melancholic dramatic writer but his beats are so hardcore that leaves no one stopped on its place.

“I write my own experiences, but I’m not a single writer, there are other people writing with me, some lines might sound a little too sad, but maybe I did not write them. Who know, actually I never was happy enough on my private life, all my relationships failed in the past, I was married once and then we divorced, so it gives me a lot to write about. But at the same time I feel like I’m a dreamer and I believe in the positive side of the situations. So I’m always making me smile any moment of the day, I do not allow me to feel sad or to be sad. Even though I’ve been alone for sometime, I think I’m in a good place of my life right now. The fans will fill the place of the woman I still don’t own yet."

Ok Drake, can you tell us who that woman is? Well it seem he’s not gonna tell, because he already got her, well at list with his music.
If you wanna catch up mISTER_b performing, he’s going to be on Vegas next December 25th. Xtmas day, MTV will tape the performance and it will be premiering at the new year EVE as a special show! You won’t like to miss it!

Edited by user 21 December 2013 05:29:19(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 4 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 21/12/2013(UTC), Walton on 27/12/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 27/12/2013(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 16/01/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#51 Posted : 27 December 2013 02:31:14(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Latest News...

- The Energy music video is finally ready! it premieres this Sunday! it was directed by Ben Mor and it is 7 minutes long of pure EDM music. The track has a originally 6 minutes runs so other one minute of the video consist of a monologue spoken by mISTER_b about his creative intends with this video and his album as well. The video took place of shooting in four countries and it has the basic plot of everyone being connected by a single energy! Does that might sound to you a little predictable but the video itself it's a super production!

- mISTER_b played a one night set list at the Hard Rock Club and Casino in Vegas for a special World Stage episode schedule to broadcast on MTV next January 24th. The show received a few guests to join the tinny stage to perform some of the songs included on mISTER_b debut studio album.

UserPostedImage

- "Recovery World Tour" kicks off today at the Mansion Nightclub in Miami Beach! The after Xtmas party is going to be the first venue mISTER_b will play as an official DJ after the release of his debut album. Rumors of some special guests for tonight’s kickoff party are going to happen! But nothing was confirmed until the present moment. If you got a ticket for the sold out venue, you'll be lucky enough to perhaps watch a few stars sing live, we'll let you know anything about it as soon as it is officially announced.

UserPostedImage

- mISTER_b was hired for three superstars recently to work on future music for their respective albums. Some real big names that mISTER_b never worked before and other friendly names in the business. There are other few singers in talk with mISTER_b's management team and the time goes by you'll sure see mISTER_b's name on someone else’s hits in the charts! Stay tuned!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 3 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Walton on 27/12/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 27/12/2013(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 16/01/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#52 Posted : 03 January 2014 03:03:14(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

Song: The Energy
Artists: mISTER_b, Billy Khan
Album: The Energy
Director: Ben Mor
Label: Studio60

While landscapes in China, Brazil, United States and Australia are shown in aerial shots, mISTER_b declares his monologue.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Quote:
“In every being of this planet, there’s an energy which allows them to live and breathe. But it seems that somehow they’re all connected in a single net, where all these energies in a certain moment in life, return to the planet’s core so they can reborn again and give live to new creatures and so we call it cycle of life. If you feel like you have this energy inside you, if you’re a believer, you must make the difference while you’re able to enjoy this energy. As the main specie in this planet we have the ability to take decisions in whether we want to spend this given energy and if we’re safe in doing that we’ll be always trying to spend this energy for the good of this planet.
Be the best person you can be, it’s hard sometimes when you only met the cruelest part of this world, but you must not give up, there’s always light when there’s darkness and we must take this light our of our own hearts to let it reach our brothers and sisters, this is sharing its own energy and making it stronger so people can connect with you and live the dream with you!
Don’t be that one who’s dead for life. Be the one who’s ready to live, make the dream happen, spread the energy, party hard, party well, feel the energy!”

UserPostedImage

The song starts and Billy Khan is seen walking in a long street while he crosses the street, there’s a certain light surrounding him, it represents his energy, he walks and that energy goes walking with hi and as he passes by people in the pavements or even people inner the stores and cafés which are along the street, those people starts to share the same energy and so they leave their places to follow him.

UserPostedImage

After the intro of the track, Billy kept walking in that street, when suddenly the scenario behind him and those few people who now are following him, changes, with a visual effect, now they’re all walking in a different place, once it was a crowd street and now it’s some sort of a farm, where there’s an orchard and it seems to be Harvest Day, Billy and his followers stops in front of that Orchard, the first strophe of the track is almost finished and they all point to people who were harvesting the fruits off the trees, and when the breakdown starts, that energy transports all of them to a dark place full of laze lights and they all starts to jump and dance the song.

Seconds after the breakdown starts and the scene of that dark place sort of nightclub begins, mISTER_b appears for the first time in the video, he’s in a cabin playing the track while Billy is beside him cheering for people who are dancing bellow them. The coolest thing of this scene is that when the track slows down to start the second strophe, mISTER_b disappear and all of those people who are led by Billy are transported again now to another place.

UserPostedImage

Marching again, now Billy and his crew are in a beach. On the sands of this beach actually, they’re all walking and again the energy are being spread for those ones who are at the beach, they all start following Billy and his numerous crowd, now it seems like there’s at least a thousand people following him, they all walking synchronized and Billy lip-syncs the track second and final strophe, till it starts the breakdown again and all of them are transported to that nightclub scene of the first breakdown.

Differences of this scene consists of more people jumping and having fun while mISTER_b and Billy cheer and play at the cabin, but also there are neon effects and some people appears in the video wearing Chilli Beans sunglasses, one of the sponsors of the video. People are really enjoying their time, but the track is ending, and so those people start to fade away from that nightclub scene as if the wind was blowing them away, slowly and then faster and when the track is almost finished, Billy Khan is the one who’s disappearing, while mISTER_b controls the turntable and the camera rotates in a 360° around mISTER_b very fast till the song ends and mISTER_b find himself alone at the studio recording, he smiles for the camera and the video ends.

UserPostedImage
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 5 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 03/01/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 03/01/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 04/01/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 16/01/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 18/02/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#53 Posted : 03 January 2014 22:53:04(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Recent NEWS...

Having his album debuted at number one on Euro and Oceania Charts and even managed to sell over 400K in the US, mISTER_b has a lot of things to celebrate in this first days of 2014. He’s currently touring the world in his club oriented “Recovery World Tour”, he did a quite impressive TWO gig concert last December 31st in Canada, the first gig was in a festival called “Glitter & Gold Nye 2014” where he played his set before the midnight countdown and right after it he manage to be on time for another set at the “Pacific National Exhibition” so it made him play twice in a single night, obviously it was a very special occasion, once it was New Year’s eve and he was celebrating his big 2013 achievements!
But we’re gonna talk about his last Vegas Gig, where he received two very special guests at the Hakkasan Nightclub. First one to join mISTER_b on stage was the lovely singer Kourtney, she performed her track on his album called “The Reason Why”. She was clearly nervous in the first seconds after she was introduced by mISTER_b to join him on stage, she was wearing long high heel boots and fishnets, her hair tied in a bun and light make up. Holding a mic she delivered a polite performance, she has a strong vocal and the song requires her strong performance with high notes and those were the best parts of her performance. She even manages to get in mISTER_b’s cabin to kiss him on the cheek and thanks for the invitation. She was seen later her performance at the exclusive boxes with friends cheering and having a good time for a couple of hours, she even was there to watch the other guest singer performance of the night.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Second guest of the night was Dominic Brown. The singer who’s currently being away from stage taking care of his personal life, just announced an engagement with Tanya Stephenson, took the time to perform the dark hardcore EDM track he sings on “The Energy” the song called “Offer my pain” probably the most vulnerable song we’ll ever hear from Dominic or even mISTER_b himself. The performance was quite a moment, the audience seemed to enjoy Dominic high notes attempts and all the laser effects with his performance, he even risked some dance steps for the girls delights. Well he was obviously accompanied by his girlfriend now fiancé Tanya who was the most excited fan of the entire club.

UserPostedImage

The venue was sold out, but no previous announcement was made to reveal the night’s special guests. It was definitely a surprise the fans won’t forget! The level of excitement for each date of this tour is being something quite impressive among fans, because of the surprises mISTER_b has every night. The set list are not always the same, he’s always mixing hit singles with his sick beats and also some old alternative hits which lead the fans to nostalgia moments.
The video projection is also something to look for, they were very well edited and produced, it’s almost an accompany element for the performance, they bring style and insanity for audience. mISTER_b next stop will at the “Holy Ship!” in the coast area of Miami Beach where he’ll be inside a transatlantic with other top DJs of the world in a four days of pure EDM music and pool parties, all of that in the middle of Miami Beach!

UserPostedImage
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 5 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
Walton on 03/01/2014(UTC), erich hess on 03/01/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 04/01/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 15/01/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 16/01/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#54 Posted : 15 January 2014 03:15:52(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Recent News...

NEW SINGLEHOLY SHIP!!!KATONEW MUSIC

It seems that mISTER_b’s rise to fame is unstoppable! His debut album is two weeks in a row at the top of the charts! It has sold over one million copies in four weeks of release, such an incredible mark for the electronic newbie musician. He just started out his career and is currently collecting number one singles as his collaboration with Billy Khan rose again to number one on both airplay and digital charts. Industry critics affirm that the single jumped again a couple of positions on the charts thanks to its music video released ten days ago, they also say that Mark Stuart the manager behind mISTER_b is working hardly on his image, with super production videos and a bunch of social media outlets and graphics, this helped mISTER_b made his mark in the industry just like Buzz and Hype once did.
His 33 world tour dates are doing pretty well so far, despite being a club oriented tour, it has being one of the most talked about tours of the year, probably because of its superstars surprise appearances, so far Isabel Merjos, Dominic Brown and Kourtney attended the tour, but in his last stop at the Holy Ship! Festival in Miami, the soon turned bad boy Kato, join mISTER_b on stage to not only sing a song but also playing a short set beside mISTER_b during one night of the event. Together they did quite an excellent job, ladies went crazy and people in the crowd were amazed by the hardcore electronic beats played by both of them, and all of that was performed by the pool.
During the day mISTER_b took the cabin place to play in one of the craziest and wild pool parties of Miami Beach, when He announced Kato to join him in the cabin, crazy ladies almost teared the stage down just to get near them. They played around five track together when finally Kato decided to take the mic to sing his collaboration with mISTER_b. The track “Rising Tide” closed mISTER_b’s set and for sure left people asking more of the newbie superstar DJ.

UserPostedImage

mISTER_b played on the other three days of the festival, in different locations, one night at the actual Ship anchored near two isolated Islands, the MSC Divina, the other two nights in those two Islands beaches, where he was able to perform an incredible four hours set yet keeping the crowd active and alive, despite the extensive list of DJs playing in the festival.

UserPostedImage

This Gig is responsible to consolidate mISTER_b as a renowned name in the electronic music scene, if is there still tickets available for the remaining dates of his “Recovery Tour” we have no doubt that after this performance, those tickets will evaporate as water in a hot day. But focusing on his discography, we heard that he might be appearing on someone else’s record really soon, rumors that he’s being working on music frequently for pop artists are buzzing around and he probably will be the big name behind a longtime expected music comeback, this singer who’s been working hard on its sound has finally set a plan to make her solo career happen. Also we confirm to you that the third single off “The Energy” was choose while he was performing at the MSC Diva, he teased the crowd to cheer loud if they wanted that song to become a single and they almost sank the ship down with screams and jumps, guess what song was… the heartbreaking but extremely insane track ‘Involuntary Memories” which features Gemma Urie’s voice. The video is set to be shoot next Monday!

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 15 January 2014 03:18:33(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

RoseJapanFan on 15/01/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 16/01/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#55 Posted : 04 February 2014 03:02:44(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

Genre: Electro House, Techno House
Length: 5:15 (Album Version) / 3:30 (Single Version)
Writer (s): Lilly Stuart, mISTER_b
Producer: mISTER_b, Electrolightz
Voice: Gemma Urie

Backgorund Information

Having topped both digital and airplay charts with the first two single off “The Energy”, Drake or mISTER_b (as the world knows him) gets ready to release the third single of his debut album, the track “Involuntary Memories” which features the Gemma Urie vocals.
The intimate track is different from the hardcore EDM tracks released as single up until now, the goals with this track is to reach a wider audience, because of its romantic lyrics combined with piano and electro pop beats. mISTER_b is currently touring around the world, but also he’s producing music for several artists as he sort of became one of the most requested names in the industry after he released his solo project.
The track will be available to all digital and airplay market next Sunday, it will receive a music video to promote it directed by Anthony Mandler, same director of the video for “Recovery” which featured Isabel Merjos. The video was shot a couple of weeks ago while mISTER_b had some days off his tight schedule, he went to meet Gemma in L.A. to shoot the video and people at the set of the video said that the shoots took over two days to be done and that Gemma Urie showed up her dance skills on it.

---

First melodies of the track consists of a clock ticking followed by a lullaby piano riff and this combination goes till a drum sequence is added to the song, when Gemma Urie starts to sing the first lines of the track. This initial drum sequence sounds like an army march. This simple and mid-tempo structure goes till the first chorus of the track and its remained verse, that’s when Gemma stops her singing and the clock ticking become evident again seconds before the full form house oriented beats drop into the song and make it sound fast and ready for a dance floor.
This full form house oriented melodies are the fasted they can, they’re composed of synthesizers, bass, drums and electro house riffs. Some moments after the drop of the fast house sequence Gemma comes back to sing the chorus again, the track has not a single chorus, every time Gemma appears to sing the chorus of that track, the lines are changed and right after the chorus comes a short verse, some sort of accompany phrases to add a bigger meaning to the short actual chorus.
After the first chorus, the structure of the song, once mid-tempo turns into an up-tempo hardcore house track and so the influence of Techno House comes for the first time in the record, once the three times repetition of its melodies and the choruses of the song turn it into a more euro club oriented vibe, heavily influenced by Techno music.
Although the track turned from a mid-tempo to a fast-tempo song, it goes back to a mid-tempo switch as it reaches its final climax. All the melodies are completely changed from the first mid-tempo introduction and also the fast-tempo techno breakdown moment, here the track is composed of synthesizers and piano, it does keeps its crescendo method, where different melodies are added to it, making it sound bigger and faster every second.
The song reaches its climax when Gemma comes back to sing the two final verses of it. The melodies are in full shape, but nothing compared to what it was before in this track, that’s what makes this track so special and different, it has not a single tempo, nor a repetitive sound neither one singing style, Gemma finishes the last strophes of this track on falsetto, a contrast to the strong vocal performance she gave when she was singing the pervious strophes and choruses of the track.
Lyrically it was mainly written by Lilly Stuart, but it received some lines from mISTER_b and it is clearly perceived once the track was written from a girl’s perspective. Basically it’s talking about loving someone but not having this person by your side and so the time passes by and the feeling is still strong due to memories remained into your mind. On the switch moment of the track it is clearly the wish to get free from all those feelings and those memories, after feeling broken for some time, you just want to let go all the negativity that relationship brought to yourself.

mISTER_b ‘s Insight

This song is a very romantic song, it was mainly written by Lilly Stuart who’s probably the best romantic songwriter in the world in my opinion. Well actually I did help her by adding some lines, especially the chorus but most part of the song and even its center idea was done by her. But it’s a sad song, it is about someone coming on terms of its own issues when it comes to relationships.
So basically this person is grieving the end of his or her relationship and it is pretty sad to know that actually if you’re not with the person you love, you might be tormented by involuntary memories. We cannot order our minds to forget something that was so important for us and that’s what this song is talking about.
I also like Gemma’s vocals on it, I think it adds personality to it, she has such unique vocal style and that makes the song a remarkable one.

If I break this castle of glass
I’m afraid there won’t be any less
Than just remnants of a soul with cracks

Still feel the warm of your skin
Just like as if you were still here
Still can taste your lips in my mouth
Your shadow is all around

Cannot take you out of my mind
Even though you’ll never be mine

I miss sleeping in your chest
How can I ever forget?
Forget what we once had…

I must take you out of my mind
This time there won’t be another time

I saw the look in your eyes
The same way of telling lies
But I know the truth inside…

Guess you were never my, mine
But it was left me to tell you goodbye

All memories, I can’t fight
Tears rolling my eyes
But our time just passed by…

Blow, the wind will take me home
Between cracks of a broken soul
I hope that you may go
Like the hands of a clock wall

I let go your energy
To set free my sprit
I’m shredding my heart
Of involuntary memories
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 7 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 04/02/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 04/02/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 04/02/2014(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 04/02/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 04/02/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 04/02/2014(UTC), kandii on 19/02/2014(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#56 Posted : 04 February 2014 06:40:26(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Vanity: This guy is absolutely slaying the industry right now, I have to congratulate you for that, because all I hear on the radio lately is your music. As always, your production work is flawless and Gemma completely owns this song, flawless collab and a sure fire smash hit. Can't wait to dance my ass off to this for the next month. ;)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 2 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 04/02/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 04/02/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#57 Posted : 04 February 2014 08:15:50(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Isabel: Did I not tell you that this album was going to be huge? Like it is HUGE and addicting, catchy, amazing. Truth be told if this didn't get any attention, I'd have to question the music industry lol.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 04/02/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#58 Posted : 04 February 2014 09:37:09(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
Vanity: This guy is absolutely slaying the industry right now, I have to congratulate you for that, because all I hear on the radio lately is your music. As always, your production work is flawless and Gemma completely owns this song, flawless collab and a sure fire smash hit. Can't wait to dance my ass off to this for the next month. ;)

mISTER_b: YAS! Gemma is a rising star she killed in the track. Thank you for actually paying attention to my music, it does mean a lot coming from such an icon like you ;)

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Isabel: Did I not tell you that this album was going to be huge? Like it is HUGE and addicting, catchy, amazing. Truth be told if this didn't get any attention, I'd have to question the music industry lol.

mISTER_b: HAHA, all attentions are on you Izzy! And so well deserved, but thanks for taking a time to say nice things for me, you're such a nice sweet girl, the sister I always wanted to have ;)
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 04/02/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#59 Posted : 15 February 2014 03:18:45(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Recent News...

-Touring

Last tour dates performed by Drake were on Ecuador, England and Scotland where he took line up in two big EDM clubs, at the Villa Club Canchas in Ecuador, Victoria Warehouse in England and at the Royal Highlight Center in Scotland, three venues four gigs, mISTER_b was approved as the headliner and widely cheered by the audience presented in these venues. He did not receive any guests in these gigs, but for the remaining dates of his world tours there are strong rumors that he’s going to be join by two guests in his so much anticipated performance at the best club of the world in Camboriu, Brazil. The Green Valley nightclub is going to be daylight event to receive the most requested DJ and producer of nowadays, the party is going to be a celebration of mISTER_b achievements in music so far, some Studio60 executives are rumored to be at the grandstand of the club to honor Drake as he takes place as headliner in one of the most conceptualized electronic music clubs of the world, it’s going to be a remarkable moment on his career. His performance and some back stage actions is going to be captured by MTV’s cameras, which later will turn into a special MTV World Stage.

- Music

As said before, mISTER_b is being credited in some music released recently by two pop artists, one of them is the iconic queen of pop music Vanity, the other one if the return of the sunshine American singer Mandy Williams. These are just a few artists mISTER_b has worked recently, producing and writing music. The search for his producing work has increase in the last few months as he was climbing experience as a hit maker, on the backstage of the industry, artist are enjoying the work with Drake because of his ethics and sensitive personality, he’s one to look up for what the artists want to sing and for what the massage that artist wants to show to its respective fan base. Vanity approached him sometime ago, while he was in the early stages of his career launch, he had to keep quiet about their collaboration, but finally the work they were doing together is about to come out soon, such a honor for mISTER_b to have collaborated with one of the most important pop artists of this generation. In Mandy Williams case, mISTER_b was first invited by her managers to meet her and work on some music, they have a couple to meeting together and so he was able to produce some tracks for her sophomore album, these two artists music are currently being streamed, so if you wanna check some new mISTER_b production, don’t forget to check Vanity and Mandy’s most recent music.

- Singles

The third single off “The Energy” features the hot singer sensation Gemma Urie, they shoot a music video together which is scheduled to premiere next week, the song is officially on all digital market and it can also be requested on all radio stations and stream websites of the world. A fourth single is coming on its way too for a future release in March! Keep updated as mISTER_b keeps promoting his debut album around the globe.

- Side Project

It’s officially now, mISTER_b or Drake as he likes to be called in this new endeavor it’s coming soon. This side project will consist of a duet album with a yet to be revealed male singer and it will feature a lot of hip hop artists. The sound of this project will be a departure of Drake former EDM work, which consists of house music, the project will focus on the alternative side of EDM music with some addition of hip hop elements.

Check the last promotion dates confirmed by mISTER_b’s management team…

February 18th – “Involuntary Memories” video premiere
February 20th – KISS FM appearance + short interview
February 28th – MTV World Stage live from Green Valley, Brazil.
March 3rd – Fourth Single Release
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

Famouss7x7 on 16/02/2014(UTC), Walton on 18/02/2014(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#60 Posted : 17 February 2014 08:19:15(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

Song: Involuntary Memories
Artists: mISTER_b, Gemma U
Album: The Energy
Directed by: Anthony Mandler
Label: Studio60

- Promise you’ll never leave me – Says Gemma in the middle of the Desert to her boyfriend
- I will – says Gemma’s boyfriend.

UserPostedImage

As they hold each other and kiss in the middle of the desert the song starts to be played and in subtle fonts, the names of mISTER_b, Gemma, Anthony Mandler and the name of the video shows up to announce it has begun.

UserPostedImage

The video consist of two scenarios, one of them it’s composed of mISTER_b playing his piano while Gemma Urie walks in the empty room singing the song’s lines, this scenario represents the interpretation of the song by these two artists and it is intercalated between the flashes of the second scenario which is composed of Gemma Urie playing the actress in a tragic love story.
The first scenes show mISTER_b on his piano and Gemma right next to him, in the meanwhile there’s a scene where Gemma is laid on the chest of her ‘boyfriend’ wearing a shirt and only her white leather underwear, she looks sad and a bit tearful, she’s facing the roof of the room they are as the man is sleeping.

UserPostedImage

The other scene shows some funny moments of Gemma and her ‘boyfrined’ while they walk in the park, drink some beer in the street, playing in a foosball machine and romantically dancing in a dirty bar by the sound of a jukebox. Later after all these images the scene comes back to Gemma and mISTER_b in the other scenario of the video, as Gemma finishes the first half of the track and finally the song starts to get faster.

UserPostedImage

While the melodies of the track get faster, the story of Gemma and her boyfriend starts to get complicated and she finds out a note in his jacket while they were at the motel, she argues with him about the name and the number on the paper and he tries to convince her that he’s not cheating on him, but the evidence is clear, once Gemma knows that name belongs to an old girlfriend her ‘boyfriend’ had before dating her. So Gemma leaves the room nocking the door behind her ‘boyfriend’ she gets her car and drive away fast as she can.

UserPostedImage

It starts to rain and so Gemma gets to another place which looks like the house of the girl that her ‘boyfriend’ was cheating her, while she’s there it looks like there’s nobody at home, so she goes to the bathroom, takes all of her clothes, puts the perfume of the ‘other girl’ and suddenly she opens the drawer of the bathroom sink and she finds a gun, she takes it and leaves the house.

UserPostedImage

While she arrived at the hotel she was with her then ‘boyfriend’, she realizes the other girls is leaving the room, and after a couple of moments she left, her ‘boyfrined’ leaves the room too and enters his car. This moment the song is almost ending and the second scenario flashes in the screen before the climax of the story happens.

UserPostedImage

Gemma leaves her car, the song has finished, she stays in front of the car of his ‘boyfriend’, they look at each other eyes, but he didn’t notice Gemma was holding a gun, she points the gun on him and pushes the trigger, the video ends with the camera slowly flying in the air and the first two phrases of the first scene of the video can be heard again…

UserPostedImage

Promise you’ll never leave me… I will

Edited by user 17 February 2014 08:24:01(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 6 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 17/02/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 17/02/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 17/02/2014(UTC), Walton on 18/02/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 18/02/2014(UTC), kandii on 19/02/2014(UTC)