logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Andre Gandra  
#21 Posted : 14 November 2013 02:09:03(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
PROMO TRACK OUT November 15TH

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 14 November 2013 02:31:25(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 3 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 14/11/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/11/2013(UTC), Walton on 15/11/2013(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#22 Posted : 15 November 2013 11:23:34(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

R!ot

Recorded: 2012
Genre: Dubstep, drumstep, rap rock
Length: 3:21
Writer (s): mISTER_b, Electrolightz, The Vibrant
Producer: mISTER_b, The Vibrant
Voice: Sonye

Background

A dubstep track produced by mISTER_b and the newbies producer duo The Vibrant brings the new hip hop sensation voice Sonye. Written by mISTER_b, The Vibrant, and longtime ElectroDeath team producers the trio Electrolightz, a team who’s being working together for almost seven years now, nowadays they’re known as the ElectroDeath Team.
Different from the house oriented first single “Recovery”, this song bring a new approach for mISTER_b, but also reminds us the old style he was used to produce, especially when he was making ElectroDeath’s last album “Bittersweet” where he used a lot of dubstep influences like the beats presented in this track. The song’s structure is something apart too, it does not have a regular tempo, but it does have a chorus and a rap on its end. Its base beats are composed of electric guitar riffs, drums and heavy loud bass, other elements are showed throughout the three minutes mainly being industrial electronic beats. Some critics claimed that the song bears some rap-metal influences widely known from bands such as Faith No More and Slipknot.
Sonye might sound different from anything she has released up until now. She’s used to sing hip hop songs like her single “Alive” but in this particular song she pushed boundaries of her own style sounding a lot more aggressive and less pop than she would ever sound. Lyric is an expressively critic to society and it’s censored methods on several subjects, but none specific subject is revealed, so for listeners it can be bias, poverty, politic opinions and all of the things that people don’t like to talk about on certain areas.
Some lines determine the intensions of the lyrics such as “We talk things that might hurt you, we touch in the wound we’re in a riot!” meaning that they want to spit the true tea of some “forbidden” subjects and “For those who wants to change, come join the game, we’re ‘bout to gain” can be interpreted as a recruiting to all people in the world who wants to change, it also means that the winning is just a matter of time.
Vocals of the song were performed by Sonye who does sing the song and even raps in the song too. She sounds confident and sometimes challenging, her tone is not perfect as she would sound on others songs, but it was done purposely so the song would sound aggressive and a little industrial than pop.

mISTER_b Insight

Most of people, especially the ones who accompany my career as a producer, will relate this song to old productions I made when I first started to work with ElectroDeath, it also comes from my underground times where I was just a struggling artist singing on small clubs of New York city.
I was always trying to be heard and so my songs would sound loud and its lyrics would sound controversy because I was trying to make people see the parts of the society that we usually deny. Some songs on this album might sound like this one, but I’m a different man from that period of my life, because I’m older and I learnt that there are other ways of trying to make the difference in this world than just shouting out loud random songs, but within me there’s still that young visionary man trying to talk about things that most of the population in the world don’t like to talk about.
When I approached Sonye even before she had her stardom, she was crazy enough to come and sing those verses for me, she was trying to be hard too and that was the perfect opportunity for me to share with someone else the same feeling. We had a good chemistry in the studio and I remember that we recorded this song in a single hour and all imperfection and screams we did in the studio that hour, made it sound a lot rougher and crude which turns it into a makeable song.
I hope I’ll be able to work with Sonye again. She has all of those alter-egos on her that makes any producer happy to write songs for her, because she can be a different person and still be herself.

Drop it
The fuck of what they’ll think ‘bout
Free it
Let’s make ‘em bitches cry ‘bout
Say it
Don’t let ‘em make you swallow this shout
Change it
See Imma about to turn the fuck around

Do you feel the masses pressure?
Do you feel them coming against us?
I don’t care the consequences
I just can’t stand the sameness
Time to make the revolution
Time to bring a damn solution
So do you handle the masses pressure?
Will you stand while they come against us?

We talk things that might hurt you, we touch in the wound we’re in a riot!
For those who wants to change, come join the game, we’re ‘bout to gain

(Rap)
Hear this out:
Comin’ for a cause, damn let’s blow all the fuck up
Don’t be sittin’ and waitin’ like stupid cunt
Can’t ya hear the sound
Boom!
The inner monster came out
If you fucking keep staring me then you’re my enemy
Step please!
Sick of all the shit they make us eat
It’s all about the vomit we’re gonna make ‘em swallow in

Drop it
The fuck of what they’ll think ‘bout
Free it
Let’s make ‘em bitches cry ‘bout
Say it
Don’t let ‘em make you swallow this shout
Change it
See Imma about to turn the fuck around

Fuck, you say, join the game!
We talk things that might hurt you, we touch in the wound we’re in a riot!
For those who wants to change, come join the game, we’re ‘bout to gain

Edited by user 15 November 2013 11:24:18(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 6 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 15/11/2013(UTC), erich hess on 15/11/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 15/11/2013(UTC), Walton on 15/11/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 15/11/2013(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 15/11/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#23 Posted : 15 November 2013 11:38:11(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17920 time(s) in 10413 post(s)
erica:is there anything mister b cant do?

nina: menstrate.

erica: your mom menstrates!

nina:nope. menopause,love.

erica :oh....suppose if sonyae helps mister b menstrate?

nina:now you are answering you own question! are you high?

erica: a little. but i fail to see what that has to do with anything
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 15/11/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#24 Posted : 15 November 2013 13:24:05(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Ooc: Another good job on this :)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#25 Posted : 15 November 2013 17:55:02(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
Amy-Jayne: another great song here, Sonyae did a great job with you on this well done :)

OOC - amazing lyrics great job :)
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
Offline Andre Gandra  
#26 Posted : 15 November 2013 21:37:59(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
erica:is there anything mister b cant do?

nina: menstrate.

erica: your mom menstrates!

nina:nope. menopause,love.

erica :oh....suppose if sonyae helps mister b menstrate?

nina:now you are answering you own question! are you high?

erica: a little. but i fail to see what that has to do with anything

mISTER_b: Actually Sonye taught me how to handle a woman's menstrate period, LOL, so pretty much I cand everything girls :)

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Ooc: Another good job on this :)

OOC: Thanks for taking a time to read it ;)

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Amy-Jayne: another great song here, Sonyae did a great job with you on this well done :)

OOC - amazing lyrics great job :)

mISTER_b: Yeah Amy, she did sounded great, we actually recorded this song before she had her break and it's unbelievable how versatie she can be. She's a pro!

OOC: Thank you

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
erich hess on 15/11/2013(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#27 Posted : 15 November 2013 22:43:39(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: Great work on both the video and the new track. Loving everything you are doing with mister_b :). Great fc change choice !
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 16/11/2013(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#28 Posted : 16 November 2013 07:01:32(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Great work on both the video and the new track. Loving everything you are doing with mister_b :). Great fc change choice !

OOC: Thank you so much! I actualy have a crush on Zedd, he's just so cute and adorable.. I wonder if he is gay.. LOL whatever ;P
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

Famouss7x7 on 16/11/2013(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#29 Posted : 22 November 2013 22:45:14(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

mISTER_b stopped by to chat with Ryan Secrets on his Radio show, he talked about the artists he's collaborating with, new single "The Energy" and why he's called mISTER_b check bellow!

UserPostedImage

Ryan: This was mISTER_b feat Isabel Merjos with ‘Recovery’ and now in the studio with us, it’s the man behind the music!

mISTER_b: Whats up, whats up!

Ryan: That song is really catchy, especially the chorus, you did a great job producing Isabel’s voice, she sounded so perfect, how did you guys meet up to actually record the song, how did you invite her to do that?

mISTER_b: I worked with Isabel before, when she was making her last album, I wrote a song for her to put on that album, a song that she declined – sight laugh

Ryan: Really? You were rejected at first, I mean it must have been very frustrating for you I guess, being rejected by Isabel Merjos, that could almost put you on a depression.

mISTER_b: Actually, she was right, the song didn’t fit the album’s themes, it ended up being recorded later by Pixie, so I guess we’re over that subject now, I’m not one to keep resentments. LOL.

Ryan: You better not, ‘cause now you have a number one single together, on Radio and Digital markets!

mISTER_b: Yes we have, I guess anytime I’ll need a number one single I’m gonna call Isabel, no but seriously, she’s such a cool girl to work with, very down to earth despite all the success she achieve in such a young age, she was very gentle and humble in the studio and the song had a beautiful massage and she liked it, so anytime I’ll get the opportunity to work with her I will.

Ryan: Nice, but I’m sure there’s gonna be lots of superstars in your debut album, do you have a date yet?

mISTER_b: Actually no, we’re still trying to figure out the best date to release it and after all there are still two tracks to be recorded, we’re taking baby steps, we had the single out, I revealed a promo track who’s gonna be in the album too and there’s a second single on its way, so we’re very proud of what we’re achieving up until now, I feel like the album is going to come out only next year.

Ryan: Oh yeah, you did release on your website a song featuring the new girl Sonyae, I guess you have something in common, both of your just started out your careers and both of you managed to get a number one single.

mISTER_b: Yeah we have, Sonyae is outta this world man, she’s like this crazy girl and sweet at the same time, the song was meant to be that aggressive and she sung it in one of her alter-egos characters, you knew she has a bunch of them did you?

Ryan: I heard something about it, was she confusing for you? ‘cause you know, a girl with so many personalities inside her, it is hard to handle a girl with a single personality, can you imagine she’s being someone different every hour of the day? – Ryan laughed ironically

mISTER_b: I don’t think her personalities are out of control, she’s a smart person, she incorporates her alter-egos to make her music, when she’s not being any of those personalities she’s being just Sonyae, sweat and cool chick.

Ryan: Ok then, I know she’s a good girl, but what other singers have you worked with? Can you say some of their names? Are you keeping it secret? C’mon you gotta reveal something for us!

mISTER_b: I can’t tell you the whole list, it would mess up my surprise, but there are a couple of huge names of the industry and even some special friends on it…

Ryan: You’re playing with me, say a name please!

mISTER_b: OMy, ok, the name of the collaborator of the second single… - dramatic pause – it’s Billy Khan!

Ryan: Now that’s unexpected, the boy from Weekend?

mISTER_b: Yes!

Ryan: They’re good man, I like them, they have catchy songs and girls are gonna be plucking the hair of their heads for you guys, can you tell us the name of the song?

mISTER_b: LOL - mISTER_b laughed about Ryan’s commentary – Actaully it’s the same name of my album ‘The Energy’.

Ryan: Sounds interesting, we know you’re all into energies and cosmic travels, aren’t you?

mISTER_b: I am… hun.. I believe in that hum aspects of the nature, you know, like we all emanates these energies and they interact with other energies that’s surrounds us, I’m a believer. Like Ying and Yang and Dreacatchers and astral projections, all of that, but I don’t follow a certain religion or cult.

Ryan: Do you have some themes in your album talking about that?

mISTER_b: The song ‘The Energy’ is about that, but it’s not like something that I’m trying to convince anyone to believe into, it can be interpreted as its listeners wans too, it can be about being in a club and letting the music transports you to another dimension.

Ryan: That already sounds Surreal mISTER_b, in fact why is that people or you, I don’t know, call you mISTER_b?

mISTER_b: that’s a long story, but I’ll try to make it short - mISTER_b looked ashamed

Ryan: You have all the time in the world, LOL

UserPostedImage

mISTER_b: Ok, Hum I was a Radio host just like you Ryan but with less money, beauty and worth – break for laughs – So I used to play love all night long and receive phone calls and people would ask me random things, and I would answer them bullshits, so the name of the show was “All night long with Mister Anthony Zaslavski” which consists of my middle name and my surname, I just remember that in a certain moment people were calling me Mister Bullshit…

Ryan: WOW, that’s rude I guess…

mISTER_b: I don’t know, maybe I was saying too much bullshits, LOL – stop for another laughs – I like to think that it was a gentle name my ‘fans’ made up for me.

Ryan: If anyone would call me that I’d probably stop talking with them, but how did you came up with mISTER_b?

mISTER_b: So, I was hired to be a DJ resident on my friend’s club, and he told me that I needed a stage name, because Drake Anthony Zaslavski were too long and difficult for him to announce, so I decided to be called mISTER_b. I think it is still a silly name, but when I was hired for Lilly Stuart she didn’t even know my real name till she asked it to put in the contract and she felt like it was a good choice to be called mISTER_b than Zaslavski. LOL.

Ryan: If we took that as a reason, I think she was right, are you Russian?

mISTER_b: I am, but I was born in the US, my parents were born in Russia, they died when I was five so I barely knew them actually and NO, I don’t speak Russian.

Ryan: LOL I would ask you if you could speak Russian.

mISTER_b: Not a single word. LOL

Ryan: Ok, we’ll be right back with mISTER_b, but now you may listen to his track with Pixie, so this is the song Isabel rejected, LOL;

mISTER_b: Don’t say that, you cannot say she rejected, let’s say she didn’t feel the energy of the song, LOL

Ryan: Well Pixie has the right energy to sing EDM, she’s great;

mISTER_b: Yesh she is, I’ll guess she’s my new celebrity crush! Ow I gotta stop saying that.

Ryan: You better! So check this out this is “Trance” by Pixie.

After the song they came back.

Ryan: Do you have any plans on touring?

mISTER_b: I’ve been touring since I was behind the studios producing, I mean, clubs of everyhwhere in the world ask me to play, I just played on “Dream Valley Festival” in Brazil sort of a second “Tomorrowland”.

Ryan: Yeah, that’s really nice.

mISTER_b: But as the album is out we plan to build up a new concert and tour it properly around the world.

Ryan: Any plan on bringing special guests?

mISTER_b: We have ideas of inviting some of the collaborators of my album to maybe appear in one date or another, whenever they’ll have free time, but we’ll see how it will work.

Ryan: Now, tell us about the album, you said there will be other superstars on it and that the second single will be with Billy Khan which is really surprising, can you tell us how it will sound?

mISTER_b: Hummm, it will be very EDM of course, but I like to switch the genres, like I did some Techno beats, and also electropop but I used Dubstep and industrial beats too, there’s a song with Vara Gallo which is a drumstep tune, very surreal! Oops, just revealed another collaborator .LOL

Ryan: See, I’m getting what I want, we have already four announced! LOL

mISTER_b: I plan to announce them very soon, I can’t keep it as secret specially with all these leaks nowadays, I won’t be able to hold it for too long.

Ryan: We know you won’t! are you working with anyone else out of your own album right now?

mISTER_b: I was working with Magie Lena, but she decided to take sometime to write new material different from what we have planned, but I’m still schedule to record with her, but in general I’m just focused on my own music right now.

Ryan: is it hard to produce music for someone else?

mISTER_b: I find it hard to produce music for myself, because when you’re working with another singer, you have the direction this singer wants you to follow, not always is what you planned to do but it makes things easier, producing my own music was like a building a house, I spent two years deciding on what direction I wanted to follow and what the themes I wanted to write about.

Ryan: Nice, the video for “Recovery” was very cool and well produced, do you already have plans for you next video?

mISTER_b: Yes, the video with Billy Khan will be even more surreal, I like the visual concept we’re taking with this record, it’s allowing us to make up crazy outta this world stories.

Ryan: I’ll wait for that collaboration, it’s gonna be very “outta this world” I guess.

mISTER_b: The beat of that song is sick man, people are going to be crazy about it I have no doubt!

Ryan: Very confident, so thank you so much for joining us and we see you soon!

mISTER_b: Thank you for having me, and thanks to all the fans for the incredible response I’m receiving on this project.

Ryan: We let you with “Riot” feat Sonyae, we’ll be right back ladies and gentlemen.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 7 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 22/11/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 22/11/2013(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 22/11/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 22/11/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 23/11/2013(UTC), erich hess on 23/11/2013(UTC), Walton on 23/11/2013(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#30 Posted : 22 November 2013 23:00:16(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19135 time(s) in 7597 post(s)
Billy: I can't wait for everyone to hear 'The Energy'. It's fucking siiiiiiick ;)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 22/11/2013(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#31 Posted : 22 November 2013 23:23:47(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Kidd: I'm a fan of all kinds of music though I try to not go too far out there. Then again I like mISTER_b so consider myself lucky to be around with so many new talented faces.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 22/11/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#32 Posted : 23 November 2013 00:03:56(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Isabel: Lol I will never live this 'rejection' down will I? :P I am excited to hear the entire album in full since I know how amazing a producer you are.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Andre Gandra on 23/11/2013(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#33 Posted : 23 November 2013 02:07:39(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Billy: I can't wait for everyone to hear 'The Energy'. It's fucking siiiiiiick ;)

mISTER_b: Me too, w did a great job on that one, people will be blown away!

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Kidd: I'm a fan of all kinds of music though I try to not go too far out there. Then again I like mISTER_b so consider myself lucky to be around with so many new talented faces.

mISTER_b: That's so nice of you bro. thank you.

Isabel: Lol I will never live this 'rejection' down will I? :P I am excited to hear the entire album in full since I know how amazing a producer you are.

mISTER_b: HAHA, I think Media likes some drama, I just hope they'll stop to ask me that question because it's getting boring to answer it everytime and the funny thing is that it's been so long now, that song is really old and people didn't even know that when it actually was recorded, it's crazy, but thanks again for being part of it and I'll send you a copy of the album before it is released ;)
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

Offline Andre Gandra  
#34 Posted : 27 November 2013 10:21:51(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

UserPostedImage

December 6th!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 3 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 27/11/2013(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 29/11/2013(UTC), BrownSugar on 29/11/2013(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#35 Posted : 29 November 2013 07:59:24(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

-HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE OUTTHERE... to celebrate such a special date, I'm giving you the cover and back cover of my upcoming album and also all the great collaborators of this porject! Let the energy takes over you!

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 5 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 29/11/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 29/11/2013(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 29/11/2013(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 29/11/2013(UTC), BrownSugar on 30/11/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#36 Posted : 30 November 2013 01:35:04(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Jennifer: The excitement is real! :O Sounds like a pretty epic album. Amd you managed to get Dominic out of his hiding spot? I'm already purchasing.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Andre Gandra on 30/11/2013(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#37 Posted : 30 November 2013 01:56:51(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Jennifer: The excitement is real! :O Sounds like a pretty epic album. Amd you managed to get Dominic out of his hiding spot? I'm already purchasing.

mISTER_b: Thanks. I bet you never heard Dominic sound so vulnerable as he is in that song, I must say that it was a pleasant surprise for me to have him singing a song like that one, I thought he would reject it at first, but he was definitely in! he’s so cool ;)
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

RoseJapanFan on 30/11/2013(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#38 Posted : 30 November 2013 02:04:31(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
Amy-Jayne: I'm officially excited for this album not just because I'm on it but the whole album itself will be a treat :) it was a pleasure working with you mister :)
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 30/11/2013(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#39 Posted : 30 November 2013 02:10:56(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Amy-Jayne: I'm officially excited for this album not just because I'm on it but the whole album itself will be a treat :) it was a pleasure working with you mister :)

mISTER_b: It was incredible to have you in this project Amy, you're very sweet and you have a versatile voice for pop music, you not only can sing r&b but you’re also an EDM strong singer.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

AmyJayneXoX on 30/11/2013(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#40 Posted : 05 December 2013 05:33:25(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

PROMO TRACK II

UserPostedImage

Whatever the time

Recorded: 2012
Genre: Electronic House, Progressive House
Length: 5:49
Writer (s): mISTER_b, Electrolightz, Lilly Stuart
Producer: mISTER_b, Lilly Stuart
Voice: Amy Jayne

Background

Heavily influenced by progressive house, this track brings a soft spot to mISTER_b’s music. It is the final track of his album and there’s a meaning to it. The song starts with a subtle house beat without drums, till it breaks into a smooth and easy going progressive drum beat. Amy Jayne worked on her R&B influenced vocals to sound a little less groovy and a bit more robotized. There are echoes effects and backing ground supporting Amy’s vocals and she sounds gracefully but there are no high notes for her to raise her voice, so basically she sings the whole track in a single tone.
At the choruses of the track Amy loses her breathy vocals and incorporates a more strong and emphasized tone to her voice. She even vocalizes in a moment of the chorus but she’s supported by backing vocals in that particular moment. The chorus takes on a switch from the song’ former base beat, it has piano and its slower till it breaks into a hardcore EDM beat till finally the second verse of the song starts again.
Towards the end of the track, it again switches its structures to incorporate a new progressive house beat. Its tempo and melody is different from when the song started out, it almost could be used to become another song’s introduction but once it is the last track of mISTER_b’s album it ends suddenly.
Lyrical content is about keeping the good vibrations and to have hope that everything will be fine. It didn’t fit as a empowering song, it feels more of a love song, lines like ‘the waves will bring to me you back’ clearly reveals that the song is about love being chased but then in the chorus the line ‘whatever the reason you may say’ maybe refers to a break up, and after all mISTER_b’s is saying through Amy’s voice that he’s going to be ok and no matter what happened and he also says ‘I feel the energy conspiring on my behalf’, as if he is a true believer.
It was produced by mISTER_b’s, electrolightz and Lilly Stuart, members of ElectroDeath Team, writing credits belong to mISTER_b’s and Lilly Stuart.

mISTER_b’s Insight

This song closes my record and it also was the last track I recorded for it. I invited Amy Jayne to sing it and she showed up and did a wonderful job with her vocals, it ended up being one of my favorites from the album.
This song comes from my own soul, like I’m a positive person even all odds I do believe that there must be a light side and that’s what I’m chasing for my life. And I mean all parts of my life, the relationships, my work, my family all of it, I’m always in a good vibe cheering that everything is going to be just fine.
I like the sound of this track too, it’s just simple and smooth and also its sweet, it’s not heavy EDM, despite its break down after the choruses, so I like the fact that it closes the album in a very positive way, just like I started out the album in appositive way with ‘Recovery’.
I enjoyed working with Amy, she’s a cool girl, trying to make her way through the pop scene and I really hope she’ll manage to succeed as much as she deserves for all the hard work she’s putting out right now, not only on my track but with her album too. We’re struggling to becoming stars so it was a perfect choice for me to have her, because just like she’s seeking her number one spot, so am I too.

I feel the energy surround
Conspiring on my behalf
The waves will bring to me you back
And I no longer have to worry
If you don’t remain, I’ll let the waves
Bring someone new

Whatever the time, whatever the day
You should know I’ll be ok
Whatever the reason you may say
I’ll be ok (Ohhhhh)
I just need to wait
Everything will be ok…

I’ll be ok (Ohhhhh)
I just need to wait
Everything will be ok…

The sun lights my destiny
I’m safe as long as I follow it
Even if the road is painful
The waves will bring me back on track
And wind will blow up in my heart
I’ll fly away forever

I’ll be ok (Ohhhhh)
I just need to wait
Everything will be ok…

I’ll be ok (Ohhhhh)
I just need to wait
Everything will be ok…

Edited by user 20 December 2013 05:20:44(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 2 users thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 05/12/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 05/12/2013(UTC)