logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#21 Posted : 02 December 2013 03:29:23(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Kidd: Wow, R&B is in good talented hands if this is the standard for everything. This was great work and the remix was good too I see you lotus. Keep it up I would like to see what else you have planned

Cassie: Thank you Kidd :). I definitely think R&B will always be in good hands. We have some very talented musicians pushing the genre. Glad you like the album and the remix, Lotus really did her thing. But thanks again and there's a lot more to come. Best of luck to you and your career ;)

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#22 Posted : 02 December 2013 03:47:56(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1322 time(s) in 637 post(s)
Tisha: YAASSS! Cassie I am so proud of you. I have so much love for you and it was an honor to work with you. This album is just the beginning of greatness for you. Watch my sister.

OOC: This entire RP proves that you are one of the best writers on this forum and one of the most creative. Proud of you Jaime!
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#23 Posted : 02 December 2013 06:57:21(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: TishaJackson!!!! Go to Quoted Post
Tisha: YAASSS! Cassie I am so proud of you. I have so much love for you and it was an honor to work with you. This album is just the beginning of greatness for you. Watch my sister.

OOC: This entire RP proves that you are one of the best writers on this forum and one of the most creative. Proud of you Jaime!

Cassie: That really means alot Tisha! Had an amazing time working with you too! Definitely wont be the last. Glad you like the turn out! Thanks so much, I certainly hope so :)

OOC: Awwww that means so much, thank you! :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Andre Gandra  
#24 Posted : 05 December 2013 02:07:01(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Abie:I think I changed my favorite from "I'm scared" to "love and war", well actually it's hard now to pick a favorite there are so many great vocal performances and heart breaking lyrics that I just feel like I'm in my own place, it's crazy how much we can relate to someone else's music and I do relate to this music Cassie. You did a wonderful job! Just go get that number one, I'm sure you'll get.

OOC: Marvelous Job Jaime!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#25 Posted : 05 December 2013 11:19:44(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
Abie:I think I changed my favorite from "I'm scared" to "love and war", well actually it's hard now to pick a favorite there are so many great vocal performances and heart breaking lyrics that I just feel like I'm in my own place, it's crazy how much we can relate to someone else's music and I do relate to this music Cassie. You did a wonderful job! Just go get that number one, I'm sure you'll get.

OOC: Marvelous Job Jaime!

cassie: Thank you so much Abie! You've always been so sweet and supportive and I'm so glad you like the record as much as you do! Just to know people are able to relate to my music makes me so happy to be a musician :). This made me smile xoxo

OOc: Thank youuuuu :P!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 05/12/2013(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#26 Posted : 07 December 2013 20:50:36(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8540 time(s) in 2675 post(s)
Miami: This is such a throwback RnB record, really amazing to hear somebody make a record like this these days! 'Hearts' is a personal favourite, but everything here is ace, you're setting the bar with this sh*t, be proud!

OOC: Great work on this RP, the lyrics are actually brilliant and the opening intro to the album is really great!
Offline Famouss7x7  
#27 Posted : 25 February 2014 15:58:51(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage
Release Date: Digital - 2/16/14 ; Airplay - 3/2/14
Label: FREEDOM

R&B Diva Cassie Valentine releases brand new and heart tugging single "I'm Scared" following the chart topping "Single (Go)" that was released in Nov of 2013 from Cassie's critically acclaimed and successful number 1 album Love & War. Proving to be a memorable favorite from the album, "I'm Scared" has already experienced chart success despite a very quiet digital release, the single will be officially impacting Airplay on March 2nd! Cassie also has big plans for the single to spearhead her Anti Domestic Violence Against Women campaign that is set to launch next month with a very well known charity company.

Edited by user 25 February 2014 16:09:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 2 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 27/02/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 27/02/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#28 Posted : 27 February 2014 02:54:52(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Jennifer: I think it's really outstanding what you're doing with this campaign and bringing awareness to it with this song, awesome idea.

Edited by user 27 February 2014 03:46:22(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Famouss7x7  
#29 Posted : 27 February 2014 03:44:23(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Jennifer: I think it's really outstanding what you're doing for with this campaign and bringing awareness to it with this song, awesome idea.

Cassie: Thank you so much Jennifer! Domestic violence is a huge problem within society and I just want women to feel comfortable enough to speak up and I felt that I needed stand up and start pushing for this cause. I've been wanting to do it for a while but after I'm Scared was recorded I felt that it was perfect song to use as the start of this endeavor. So kind you are, thank you xoxo :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage