logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<6364656667>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#1281 Posted : 24 August 2019 01:20:25(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17920 time(s) in 10413 post(s)
Erich laughs when ada tells him he doesn't suck. She always was very supportive in Erich's music. Even though he had the strongest feeling that she would have never listened to it unless they were together. Thinking more on the ancient history with Nina t...whom was rumored to be dead,was weird. She had been an almost taboo subject since that day. "I'll give you that it could have been seen as inappropriate. But i figured it was fine. You were on the ship too. " erich shrugs and lets the memory fade back to obscurity. It was nice to hear that ada believed him now. But..it was too late. Erich returned to his seat. He assumed his pacing would only serve to make the anxious Ada even more so. He places his feet back on the table and wiggles his toes in thought. If they were being honest about the past,he may as well speak his mind on it. " i knew you were scared of losing me. I could feel it..and..well,that's a crushing thing to live under,you know? It was like,nothing i did was ever that little bit that would finally be the bow that tied the package up for you. But, I adored you,so it was fine." Erich says,looking down at Ada's feet. He randomly thinks of dustyn's foot fetish and smiles slightly. Erich wasn't sure where they went from here. Did he and Ada just pretend that the previous few minutes didn't happen? It would be exceptionally easy to hide any occurrence here tonight from selene..aside from erich was a terrible liar and it was unfair to make Ada the other woman. But,Erich couldn't help but notice Ada's wording. " what did you want?" He asks far more bluntly than he intended. He really only assumed the shame of thinking of dirty possibilities with an ex were his alone.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1282 Posted : 24 August 2019 01:59:34(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
“It probably was fine,” Ada says back about Nina T, the last bit she was going to say about it before letting it go. “I was just an insecure mess. I am still an insecure mess. It was wrong to make you live with that, with me constantly needing to be fed that you were not leaving me or that I was the only one.” Ada pulls her knees up tighter to her chest and then places her head on her knees, looking mournful and lost. “I knew you loved me, and you loving me should have been enough. I am sorry if I made you feel like it was not.” Ada could look back at their relationship now and be upset at herself for ever causing rifts or possibly upsetting Erich, but she knew that there was no stopping her once those insecurities welled up. Yes, she had grown and evolved, but those insecurities were still there - maybe even more so now - and any relationship she was in would have to deal with them again. “I wanted...” she starts and then pauses, burying her face in her knees and shaking her head. “I wanted it,” she finally says after a couple moments of silence. She felt seen, and wanted to stay with her face covered for the rest of the night.
Offline erich hess  
#1283 Posted : 24 August 2019 02:18:27(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

It did feel nice to have his thoughts on certain aspects of the relationship with Ada be validated...by a source that wasn't biased towards him. But still,he felt bad that this might be taken as sort of attacking Ada,which is wasn't. "But there were great times too. Let's not focus on just the bad. I'm a grown ass man and could have left if it was too unbrarable. Besides,we got a Marlena out of it. So that seems pretty good." Erich says, looking to get some of the jovial feeling of the night back. It was terribly unfair to remember their time together as bad. It wasn't .at all. If it was,they wouldn't be in this room together. Erich widens his eyes at Ada being more ballsy than himself in her reply. She was far more honest about the situation than he was. He leans back in his chair and looks at Ada briefly. He wanted to sit beside her and hold her as she looked upset. But that would probably look sleazy,given the conversation. " yeah..." Erich starts and sighs. "Are we terrible people? " he asks Ada quietly before adding," am I terrible for wondering how if there is a way this could work?" He says with a humorless laugh,already knowing the answer.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1284 Posted : 24 August 2019 05:00:06(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

“Oh, of course, of course,” Ada agrees with a small smile when Erich says that they had had good times between the two of them as well. She would never deny that there were mostly good times between the two of them. When they were on, they were really fucking on. “That whole first year of marriage together was... so nice,” she gives a little sigh, thinking about how fantastic they had once been together. And, of course, the gold prize of their relationship: Marlena. Without the good days, they never would have had her. Ada looks up at him when he asks if they’re terrible people. They were thinking the same thing. Ada definitely felt like a terrible person, but if she stopped and looked at it objectively for a moment, she wasn’t so sure if she was one. “I do not think either of us are terrible,” she says after mulling it over for a few moments. “There was obviously something we found in each other that made us fall in love years before. And I do not think those things have gone away. So maybe those feelings do not either,” she muses, and then shakes her head again. “I do not know. Please, do not listen to me.”
Offline erich hess  
#1285 Posted : 24 August 2019 05:29:42(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erich closes his eyes and visualizes the first year of their life together. It had been good,certainly as good as any other relationship their friends had. Possibly better in some repsects. Erich couldn't remember Ada or himself trying to manipulate the other. " a good year is a pretty good run,right? Especially in celebrity circles. That is like 14 years in normal time." Erich laughs warmly. "I can't help but wonder what things would have went...you know." Erich says,trailing off. He did not want to actually use the word cult. He was sure Ada had heard it enough. " it's hard to say, but i think we may have split anyway. Or just be weird about it and live on two separate floors of the same building." He jokes and slips down in his chair in an attempt to get comfortable. The relative comfort in which they had went back to speaking to each other made erich think even in a normal split,they may have still been sort of around each other. Erich thinks on Ada's words and gives a slow nod. " there is something there. You still do make me laugh." He agrees in a hushed tone. It was wrong and he knew it was wrong ,but he did want to be honest with ada. His mind did float to selene. It would be super easy to get away with this. They lived very separate lives and went weeks without speaking. Erich looked over Ada hugging her pillow and sighed. "Maybe it's just lust,right? It's been a long time.." He offers as an excuse. " and it would probably be really awkward.".
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1286 Posted : 24 August 2019 05:56:56(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

It hurt Ada a little bit to know that Erich thought they probably would have still split up even if she hadn’t left. Yes, their marriage wasn’t perfect, but Ada had seen many worse marriages hold on far longer than their’s had. Of course, he was right: they were celebrities, and celebrities aren’t exactly known for their long marriages. “I do not know, Herr Hess. I think we were pretty strong together. The weaknesses that we had underneath it all were... easily fixable if I would have just taken the time to fix them,” Ada says, taking the responsibility of their marriage ending on again. She would forever be taking on that responsibility. It was her’s to bare now. Ada nods slowly at Erich’s words. On one hand, for her, it wasn’t even about sex, but she could understand how it may appear that way. There was lust, but it went beyond that. On the other hand, it was definitely about sex. “It would either be really awkward or really incredible, because we already, you know, know each other,” Ada says with a shrug. It had been a while, in the overall sense, for Ada as well. She hadn’t been with anybody since Erich.
Offline erich hess  
#1287 Posted : 24 August 2019 09:04:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich certainly did not expect to hear that ada thought their issues were fixable at all. while there were few details he knew about the cult thing,he assumed desperation made it sound good to hear. though he was pretty sure nobody looks around something that is clearly a cult and joins. "you really think so? i thought i was supposed to be the pessimist of us." he laughs and looks ada over again. it was nice to see her again,he pushed her so far out of his mind for so long that he still was occasionally surprised about how much me missed her. " though,you may be right. if anything,we'd have stuck it out from sheer stubberness and made it work." he says with a little laugh. one thing that he and ada had in common was they werent easily dissuaded from something they wanted. if ada hadnt left,he couldnt see himself actually leaving her. erich bit his lip in thought.again,ada did have a point. there was potential things to be very good. after all,make up sex years in the making...they write epic films about stuff like that. erich sighed a little and looked for a pillow of his own to play with,there was none. so he picked up his sprite can. "i..guess,lets put the tom jones back on and see where this crazy ride ends up." erich says with a little shrug and offering his hand for a dance.
"though i do warn you,i'm a terrible liar. people may know." he says as the final toe that still remained on the other side of the threshold
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1288 Posted : 24 August 2019 09:29:51(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

“I think so now, yes. But I have a lot more perspective on the situation than I did before,” Ada explains with a small smile. If you would have asked Ada years ago if their problems were fixable, she would have said hell no. But she was also fairly young when they first got married. Now, with a few more years of experience and some maturity under her belt, she thought that maybe not all was lost when it came to the two of them. “Also, the stubbornness, yes.” She gives a little laugh as well. Ada was clearly surprised by Erich’s next words, not expecting for him to suddenly be on board with everything. Not that she was upset by it at all, it was just surprising. “I am a terrible liar, too,” she admits softly. People were going to know. She looks back down at her phone, which still had Tom Jones’ Spotify page pulled up, and then looks back at Erich, as if if she hit play on that page, there was no going back. “Are you sure?” The last thing Ada wanted was for Erich to resent her for this night if something did happen between them.
Offline erich hess  
#1289 Posted : 24 August 2019 09:48:55(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i guess years away will do that,right?" erich says with a little smirk. the longer he was with ada,the more and more the whole thing about her leaving him felt like a skit on tv. ada was fairly young when they first got together. she was a full fledged adult now,she was a mom and a seemingly functional adult. if anything,she was probably more of an actual adult than erich. erich had never paid a bill or took care of a sick child. he had people who took care of his daily expenses (who before cassie came along were robbing him blind.) until today,parenthood was sort of a vague happening in erich's mind. erich was rather interested to get to know ada again. in his mind,he hadnt really changed. in fact,in the hess clan,he was the only constant. all his other friend had sort of progressed in life. he was like the world's oldest juvenile delinquent . erich sat the sprite can down and figured it was time to let ada in on his personal life. it probably was only right,things had the potential to get very personal between them later." ada...i dont want to seem like i'm justifying something which..cmon,we both know is wrong. but..she.." erich wasnt sure how affairs worked. was the unknowing person ever spoken of? he really didnt know and didnt want to say her name,just in case. "she and i...dont exactly spend a lot of time together. hell,i havent seen her since april. she works a very demanding corporate job and i..well,you know. i'm always on the road. it's not like after tonight i'll be going home to her for dinner. but..if it wasnt you? i would never even entertain this." erich tells ada,in what became a rather blatant justifying of erich's thoughts. but he wasnt lying. even at his b list fame,sex for sex's sake was available. the flame erich had for ada had never quite snuffed itself out. the ember was still smoldering. erich also assumed he knew ada well enough to know that being the other woman wouldnt really sit well with her.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1290 Posted : 24 August 2019 10:12:48(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada listens to Erich explain his relationship with Selene, biting her lip a little just at the mention of her. It was difficult for Ada to remember that what they were planning on doing was a morally wrong thing. But it was relieving to hear that Erich wasn’t exactly living with Selene or anything like that. After all, not seeing somebody since April didn’t seem like much of a relationship at all. Ada relaxed a little, taking in a deep breath as her hands fell away from the pillow she was holding. “If it was not you, I would not entertain this either,” Ada says back. Ada certainly was not fit to be the Other Woman in an affair. She required too much attention and reassurance to even try it. But if it was a relationship like Erich and Selene’s, where they hardly saw each other... Ada wasn’t sure. She would never ask for Erich to break up with Selene for her. But she did want him. Ada drops the pillow she was holding to the ground, and stands up from the chair she was in. Slowly, she crosses the room, and in a single motion, she leans slightly down and kisses Erich, softly but quickly. The kiss electrifies on her lips and through her entire body, which she assumes is the effect of the mescaline finally kicking in for her.
Offline erich hess  
#1291 Posted : 24 August 2019 10:32:15(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich wasnt sure if it was better or worse that neither he or ada would do such a thing with other people. a romantic person may think that this was sweet and that erich and ada were simply meant to be. several romantic comedies seemed to use that premise. others would find it far worse that it wasnt about just sex. it was strange that for all of erich's degeneracy,he'd never cheated on a lover before. but that just wasnt his kick. he actually preferred stability in his personal life. he had enough chaos in his life and liked at least one aspect to be a constant. erich nods at ada's words. they did seem to understand each other after all this time. erich watched the pillow fall and expected ada to perhaps start dancing or something semi innocent. but no. before he realized her lips were on his and he was kissing her back. the drug made the kiss feel like it was transferring the very essence of ada to him. it was amazing instead of awkward. erich held ada's hands as they kissed. the line was crossed and righteous justice hadnt struck either of then down. when the kiss broke,erich still held on to ada's hands. "well...that wasnt awkward at all." he tells her with a slight grin. he really hadnt expected that at all. like disaster victim on tv,it had all happened so fast.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1292 Posted : 24 August 2019 11:03:24(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

When the kiss was over, Ada search Erich’s face frantically for a reaction. His hands holding her’s was a good sign that he didn’t hate it, although she was still nervous. But the grin on his face afterwards told her that she shouldn’t be. It had been as amazing for him as it had been for her. She leans in and gives him another quick kiss with a small giggle before letting go of his hands and going back to her seat. The line had been crossed and she was the one that crossed it. Honestly, she was pretty pleased with herself. But she wanted Erich to make the next move. She would feel silly if she just stood there kissing him all night without making sure that he wanted this as well. She leans over and turns back on the music on her phone, a grin on her face.
Offline erich hess  
#1293 Posted : 24 August 2019 11:29:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich laughs when ada just up and leave him there in his chair. "what? you're now the love em and leave em sort?" erich playfully teases the now distant ada. thanks to the mescaline,the spatial distortion did make it seem like she was miles away. much like a drug taken,they were now in this for the duration. the innocent visit for hallucinogen taking was gone. kissing ada felt as close as it ever did. it didnt feel dirty at all and the ember that still burned for her did catch fire. erich uses the arms of the chair to pull himself up to the standing position and he reached out to ada while the sounds of what's new,pussycat ? fills the room. the walls dissolve to the open sea and roof above them becomes clouds. "let's wiggle and dance,miss ada." erich asks ada with a grin.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1294 Posted : 24 August 2019 11:49:32(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada laughs and crosses her legs, giving Erich a little wink as if to say that he would have to come to her now. Now that she knew that they were on the same page, she felt much more confident in her movements and the way she spoke and laughed. This was new and familiar at the same time, and it filled Ada with excitement to be going through with it. Ada stands up and takes Erich’s hand, that same jolt of electricity she felt when they kissed going through her fingertips this time as they touched. She gives her body a little shake as she stands, finding the beat of the song and following it. Quietly, she sang along with the song as she shimmies and shakes with it, her German accented voice mixing with the other sounds around them, her voice seeming to echo in Ada’s head as she sang. “This is a memory,” she says suddenly, still dancing. “Us on the Duke dancing to this very song together.”
Offline erich hess  
#1295 Posted : 24 August 2019 12:19:43(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ada's actions were much more the ada erich had remembered. she wasnt a stranger whom he had to put some thought into what he said or did. she was just ada. it was refreshing but comfortable. to be completely honest,the wrongness of it all was rather thrilling. it was the adult version of sneaking a cookie from the cookie jar. only this cookie wasnt just tasty and fun,it was the sort of cookie that nourished one's very being. having ada's hand while she danced was like holding on to the tail of a tiger, it was like giving the finger to god itself. hearing her sing was a bit of a mind fuck since she sounded a lot like gretchen. germanish people had been in short supply around erich lately. ada's voice came like a rotary speaker and it hit erich at his very being. it was very rare to have the same hallucination as someone else. this had been the cement that held erich and erica together since they were 17. its possible he misheard ada,but erich took it to heart. she could also see the bounding waves,the cartoon duke, and the sky that looked like an aztec sun. they were there together. "i think it was always you,ada. tom jones knows. that thick motherfucker knows whats up." erich says with certainty.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1296 Posted : 24 August 2019 12:56:32(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

The wrongness was thrilling to Ada as well, although she was never admit it to anybody else but herself. Ada had always tried to be the good girl who would never do anything that could hurt anybody else, but giving into this want to be with Erich even though it could be wrong was almost adrenaline-pumping for Ada. The only thing that could have made it more thrilling was the chance that somebody could bust in and catch them in the act. But nobody even knew that Ada was here, so there was no chance of that happening. Ada puts her hands on Erich’s shoulders and lays her head on his chest as she continues to sway to the music, her mind buzzing with the memory she has of them onboard the Duke. “I see it. We were dancing, and you looked at me and said how nice it was, and then you kissed me,” she looks up at him, as if waiting for him to complete the story and kiss her.
Offline erich hess  
#1297 Posted : 24 August 2019 13:24:30(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

they were officially partners in crime now. they both didnt just cross the line,they held hands and skipped over it. how would tomorrow be? how would the next day be? they already established they were terrible liars. did this make it better? being a good liar wasnt exactly an admirable trait. they were going to be caught eventually,there was no doubt about this. ada's arms went around erich's neck and his arms went around her waist. he could feel the curve from where waist became hips. this wasnt the place one held another in a completely innocent dance. in his closed eye visuals with each blink,erich saw tom jones giving him a wink. tom knew what was up. erich remembered wearing a skirt made of crystals from a chandelier of the duke during their kiss,but he may have been remembering another time with ada on the ship. they had spent so many happy hours on the ship,unlike erica and nicole. erich didnt remember many of their fights happening on the ship. the duke was pure. the apartment where fat and hairy dietrich slept however..." it was and is nice,ada." erich says with a smile before holding her face with both hands and kissing her very lightly,as if she could get scared at any moment and run off. he still wanted to give her an out in case reality came barging in.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1298 Posted : 24 August 2019 13:37:21(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada didn’t want to think about what could happen after this. Maybe they’d both go back to their normal lives, and they would never speak of this night again. Or maybe they would continue this for a while, sneaking around with each other until they eventually got caught. Either way, Ada’s mind couldn’t think farther in the future than the next couple of seconds. She was too busy living in the past again. The Duke had been such a happy place for Ada, like an escape from her real life fears and sadness. Maybe she was romanticizing her time on the ship because the one memory she was stuck on was so good, but she usually hung on to bad feelings harder than she did to good ones, and she genuinely had no bad feelings about the Duke, the same way she had no bad feelings about being in this hotel room with Erich right now. She kisses him back, smiling against his lips as she did. “And then you apologized, and I told you that I want you to kiss me.” She puts her head back on his chest again and grins. “I missed you kissing me.”
Offline erich hess  
#1299 Posted : 24 August 2019 14:10:06(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ada's words sounded correct. it was something very much that erich would do. much like most of his existence,there was erich hess the character and erich hess the person. erich hess,the man, had a hard time coming to understand that anyone would be interested in him.on the duke,he wasnt the persona that he thought people wanted him to be. he was the scared and crushingly insecure man that he always was. which is probably why he and ada got a long so. there was a lot of shared ground between them. ada had seen that,she had lived with it and yet hadnt rejected him."i dont remember that very clearly,miss ada." erich admits quietly. he feels guilty about this and looks slightly away from ada before looking back to her again. "but i do remember hiding behind a joke that i was interested in you." erich tells ada. if there was any time to be completely open with her,it was now. with her head on his chest,erich caresses ada's head. he had missed her blonde hair. he had met her with red hair,but it was eventually blonde towards the end. " i missed kissing you too. you gave the best kisses." he tells her,resting his chin on her head. he didnt care if it never went any further than this. it didnt matter. nothing could be more intimate than two exes talking about what once was while the potential of trying it again was there.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1300 Posted : 24 August 2019 23:47:20(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

“That is okay,” Ada says back equally as softly when Erich says that he doesn’t remember that day very clearly. “I can remember for the both of us.” In truth, Ada hadn’t remember this day until right this moment, with the hallucinogen filling her brain in on everything she had forgotten between her and Erich. Every good feeling kept hitting her at once, from happiness to excitement to lust, over and over again, as she seemed to relive some of her and Erich’s greatest hits in her mind. “Did you?” Ada asks, looking back up at him when he says that he hid behind a joke that he was interested in her. “I do not remember that... did I ever know that you were joking?” she asks. She moves her hands down from his shoulders to his arms, softly running her fingers up and down the length of his upper arms. Just to be held felt amazing to Ada. She wanted to feel every part of Erich again. She kisses him again when he tells her that she gives the best kisses, her hands back on his shoulders to give her leverage to reach his lips with her’s. “Still the best kisses?” she asks with a smile.