logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<6566676869>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#1321 Posted : 28 August 2019 09:31:50(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
"yeah,a damned shame. i dont think there's even been any still photo leaks." erich said,disappointed. while he had no interest in watching anything of anyone he knew,he liked the chaos out there still being stirred up." i guess it's up to us." he adds with a grin,though he had little intention of making that the case. " terrified. i aint that proud of what i got. you werent scared?" erich says with a laugh and shrug. while male nudity was funny to him,there were certain times when one didnt want to be laughed at. "there is no doubt in my mind,a wild streak still lurks in you." erich replies with a grin. he never thought he'd see the day when ada had large and noticeable tattoos. they kinda made her looks like a bad ass. or at least someone who looks over your shoulder in coffee shops and judges your taste in media.harshly. erich looks at ada's hands and envisions what she is displaying. it was rather odd to see her fingers morph into tiny figures. she had cracked the code. erich was now going to have buy a king's ransom in creamed corn. " you are brilliant! see,a regular nymph could not come up with that! only you. we should probably start small though. maybe a spoonful of honey on a stomach or something." he suggests,not exactly unliking the image of ada in creamed corn. there was definitely a scale one worked up to before going full on vat of corn. they really hadnt reached that level of intimacy yet. that was at least week 4 stuff. the stiff material of the bootleg shirt made a sound on erich's chest when ada moved it with her nod. "yeah. i was kinda joking,i'd actually like her to be as separate from us as possible. you know what's attached to my name. " erich says matter of factly . he wasnt exactly sure what ada and he were going to be be to each other. but,he figured his trying to lead a straight life lead to a lot of issues before. erich sighed and gestured to the bed.it looked very comfy and was big enough to give them each a side with space in between if they went that route. "well,no time like the present. what are we?" erich asks ada before they even get to the bed. he was tired of standing and wanted to lay down.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1322 Posted : 28 August 2019 09:52:02(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
“I believe I was frightened at the time by the idea of my future children finding out, as I am frightened now by the idea of my current child finding out,” Ada laughs back when Erich asks if she had been scared by them making the sex tape. Ada blushes a little at Erich saying that she still had a wild streak in her. The number of tattoos she had had definitely grown since the last time they saw each other, but all of them were equally meaningful to her. She did not permanently mark her body without meaning. “A spoonful of honey on the stomach sounds kind of sexy,” Ada admits, thinking about Erich licking it off of her for a moment. Ada looks over at the bed when Erich motions to it and nods. She was getting tired of standing as well, and the music had stopped playing a while ago. She takes Erich’s hand again and walks over to the bed, sitting down on it for a moment before fully laying down, her head propped up on one of the pillows. She took this time to think about Erich’s question of what they were. “I suppose that depends on what you would like to do about... Selene,” Ada says back softly, looking up at him. It was difficult to say her name, especially in that state that Ada was in. “I mean, that depends on if you want to keep this private or not.”
Offline erich hess  
#1323 Posted : 28 August 2019 10:23:45(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich laughs with a nod when ada said she worried about her children finding out. he hadnt developed that sense of worry yet. he really only had a a few months of marlena being a baby and on day of her as a child under his belt. erich assumed that there was a lot more for marlena to be embarrassed of than a mere sex tape between her parents. there was the several hotel rooms he'd destroyed,his many well documented drug fueled rants,and his complete banning from branson,Missouri. marlena would be in good company when she found out.erica and mariko had their own naked footage out there. so the girl would have people in a similar situation to her. also the public knowledge of what karoliena and cassie got up to. erich also likes the idea of honey on ada. all the more reason to visit the hotel's continental breakfast." i'll swing by the condiment table at breakfast." erich tells her with a wink. while nothing had really happened,erich felt that once it did? the floodgates would be open. being of the mind he was,the bed looked like an expanse of spongy sand. once ada was safely in the bed,erich got in on the other side. once in the bed,he tooks his place beside ada and put one foot on his bent knee. when ada took her time to speak,erich did not expect to hear selene's name from ada's lips. it was far easier to think of his girlfriend in vague terms.saying her name made it feel very real. she was innocent in all this. the only thing she had done was live the life that she and erich agreed on. "i...." erich starts,swallowing hard. he really didnt want to admit that he was a coward,but he couldnt see calling selene up and telling her. "i...dont want her to know." he ultimately said. this probably wasnt the right answer,but he didnt like to hurt people..where he would have to face his actions.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1324 Posted : 28 August 2019 11:03:21(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

In bed with Erich felt right. Ada moves to be closer to him, stopping short of resting her head on his chest again. His answer wasn’t exactly the answer that she had wanted, but it had been an answer, and she couldn’t fault him for giving her one when she had asked for it. It did make Ada feel deeply sad, though, somewhere in the core of her being, to think that maybe Erich cared about Selene’s feelings more than he cared about Ada’s. ’Of course he does,’ Ada thought, mulling over what she could even say next to attempt to convey that she was okay with that being his answer. ’You just came back into the picture, Selene has been there since you have been gone. Why would he not care more for her?’

“Okay,” Ada simply says back for a moment, her mind still rolling around when their options were then. “What does that make me then? If we are not telling her, does that not make me the... the other woman?” she asks, knowing the answer but wanting to hear Erich say it anyway.
Offline erich hess  
#1325 Posted : 28 August 2019 11:28:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich knew that wasnt the answer ada had wanted. it wasnt the answer he wanted to give her. but,from the moment erich had started speaking to ada civillly,he wanted to be completely honest with her. ironic,giving the very dishonest thing they were discussing doing. the heaviness of the conversation was making the good effects of the drug fade. she didnt lay her head on him,but he didnt blame her. she wanted what she wanted.
erich groans and puts the pillow over his face.briefly thinking maybe it would choke him and he'd die,therefore avoiding all conflict entirely. but,2077 was a long way off. so that wasnt going to happen. hell hath no fury like selene. erich had never really made her mad,but he had the distinct feeling it wasnt pleasant. ada being mad wasnt pleasant either. plus there was the entirely real issue of what happens if her issues return. erich had fucked up and there was no good way out of this. at the same time,ada wasa grown woman. she knew what the score was going in to this. "i cant ask that of you,ada. maybe we just should forget tonight ever happened. i mean,honestly. if we are together..you could seriously trust me?" erich asks,looking around the room for an exit. he hated confrontation on a persona level.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1326 Posted : 28 August 2019 12:01:21(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada lays back on the bed, looking up at the ceiling, her thoughts quickly circulating in her head on what they could do next, or what Ada could even say now. “I just thought that you wanted this just as much as I did,” she says softly, still looking up at the ceiling. She takes in a deep breath to calm herself before she says anything that they can’t come back from, and turns to look at Erich. “I do not want to stop this,” she says simply. “If you tell me that you do not want this, then I will not pursue it any longer. But I still want this. And if that means that I have to be... that... then okay.” Why was she doing this? Ada wasn’t really sure. A little bit of a lack of self-respect was part of it, but another part was connected to what Erich had said earlier - they were bound to each other. She had tried to run away already, and she ran straight back to him. In a way, this was like the way that she was being punished for leaving all those years ago - now she’d have to be in this position to be back in Erich’s life.
Offline erich hess  
#1327 Posted : 28 August 2019 12:20:50(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich felt like the asshole in every lifetime movie ever. well...maybe not the really terrible people on there. but close. it did hurt to hear ada wanted this a great deal. at first erich thought what she wanted was easy,she wasnt the one giving up anything. but the more he thought about...ada wasnt going to come out of this smelling like a rose either. " i do want this. i mean..cmon. i'm me and youre ada. that is how things should be." erich says,with another sigh and closing his eyes. he wanted the patterns back,but only the semi red of his closed lids greeted him. the moment was over. perhaps his tolerance for the chemical played a part. erich could feel the slime dripping off of his when ada said she was still on board. "i mean,i havent seen her in months right? its not like this will be hard to hide,right? it could be months more before she comes back into my life." erich again rationalized the situation. ada didnt really answer if she would be able to trust him again,but that knife cut both ways. ada had little issue going after someone who she knew was taken. " we're two angels that hocked our halos for some md 20/20 and a pack of smokes." erich said,looking over to ada and holding out his hand. "buy the ticket,take the ride?" he asks fatefully. he had the feeling even if they both walked out right now,this wouldnt be the only time this situation came up. he still adored her as much as ever. he probably shouldnt,but he still did.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1328 Posted : 29 August 2019 02:57:28(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada puts her hand in Erich’s, but stops herself before repeating back the words in agreement. “Promise me that this is something you want,” she says, her voice in a level tone, no longer soft and whispering. “I do not want to be a burden, or for you to become restful towards me because of this. If we are going to do this, I want us both to want it.” Ada had many fears when it came to this situation, but the biggest one was finding out later that Erich had only agreed to it to appease her, or that Erich had never really wanted this in the first place. These fears were followed by Selene finding out and trying to beat Ada up or something like that, so Ada was pretty on board with not telling Selene anything if Erich wasn’t going to break up with Selene.
Offline erich hess  
#1329 Posted : 29 August 2019 03:30:09(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich gave ada's hand a squeeze when it touches his. he didnt answer ada immediately. he let the pros and cons roll around in his head. if ada hadnt left,they probably would be together to this day. no matter how bad it would have gotten. even in her absence,erich had still been loyal in his way to her memory. nobody but erica really knew the in's and out's of the relationship,and she wasnt going to blurt out anything about something so serious. the cons were,of course selene. it was a terribly shitty thing to do to her. there was probably no being friends with her after this came out. another con was of course,ada herself. the first go round,she wanted erich to be something he was not. would this come into play again? but,when looking to the future,erich saw an old him with an old ada. she was where he was meant to be. " you and marlena are what i want." erich finally says. would things be different if marlena didnt exist? perhaps. perhaps not. ada was the only woman erich ever seriously married. "but.." erich says slowly,"i want you to promise this...this" he says meaningfully,while gesturing to himself and ada. " never comes up as a reason to distrust me." erich says firmly. it was a tall order to ask,but he did promise himself to always be honest with ada,even it was unpleasant. in the previous relationship with ada,he could almost handle the self harm,though this time he would definitely want her to get real help. that was something far beyond his ability to help with. but the constant having to prove himself to her? that wore very thin,very fast. "i cannot resent you for any of this.i mean,cmon..i grabbed your ass first." he says with a slight smirk.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1330 Posted : 29 August 2019 04:31:19(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada sat almost terrifyingly still as Erich formulated his answer on whether or not this was really something he wanted. Ada was happy that he was really thinking it over, it gave her a lot of relief to know that this wasn’t just a drug-fueled split-second decision that was being made. Real thought was also going into it. And the final answer had been the answer that she wanted - Erich did want her and Marlena in his life again. Ada gives him a small smile and nods at his next sentence. “I would not even think to use this against you,” she says simply. She knew that it could be used against her just as easily. She still stood by her thought that neither one of them were bad people for what they were doing. But not everybody would see it like they did. “Yeah... do you want to forget all this serious stuff now, and go back to grabbing my ass again?” she asks with a grin. Ada had gotten her answer and gotten what she wanted. She could go back to feeling good with Erich again.
Offline erich hess  
#1331 Posted : 29 August 2019 05:44:39(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

in his personal life,erich usually gave great deals of thoughts to things. while something like if he should set a coffee table on fire at the days inn was given no thought at all. he wasnt sure if he would ever live with ada again,possibly not,as he loathed new york city. and most large cities in particular. he did know that he wanted what they had had once: a normal relationship where it wasnt just ok,you have free time,i have free time. lets fuck it was unfair to really see his and selene's relationship like that,as there were some realness behind all of it. but he couldnt see ever coming to selene with an issue he had in his life. ada though...she would want to know the ins and outs of his life. erich nodded when ada said she wouldnt use this against him later, but he wasnt so sure if this would be reality. neither were clean going into this relationship,but erich wasnt really the insecure type. they had hammered out the the issues fairly smoothly and they did happen to be in the same bed now. before things had taken their turn,erich fully planned on giving ada the bed while he took the sofa. but now...well.."and what an ass it is." erich grins back to ada,pulling her to him. with the serious stuff out of the way,erich was fully on board with this now.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1332 Posted : 29 August 2019 06:57:35(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada didn’t know much about Erich and Selene’s relationship, and in a perfect world, she would never find out anything else about it. But Ada also knew that she was the type that liked the torture herself. Probably sometime before they went on tour together, Ada would go through Erich’s twitter feed to try to find out anything more on this woman that she was now the other woman to. Maybe just to humanize her. Or to find more reasons to dislike her. She would never let Erich know that she did this, of course. It would be her own secret form of mental self-harm. It had been a few months since she had physically harmed herself, and she had vowed that now that she had Marlena and they were in a better place in their lives, she would never do that again. But mental self-harm was always Ada’s backup. But for now, with all the seriousness out of the way for the night, Ada was ready to enjoy her time with Erich again. “Ooh!” she purrs when he pulls her closer to him, wrapping her arms around him. “Herr Hess, I may be going out on a limb here, but I do think that possibly you have a crush on me,” she says innocently before kissing Erich, the kiss starting off just as innocent, but becoming much deeper as she leans into him.
Offline erich hess  
#1333 Posted : 29 August 2019 07:19:48(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich wanted to sort of put ada at ease. there was little chance selene would ever find out about about them. she was a busy woman who really didnt pay attention to much of anything in the music industry sphere. they could pull this off like a couple of greasy raccoons. of this erich had little concern. they easily had time before they would have to face selene. with the concern of a significant other well out of out of erich's mind,he focused on what was right in front of him. a woman he loved very much and with whom he had loads of catching up to do. being in ada's arms felt more than right,it felt inevitable. the kiss went from middle school dance status to porno set in short order. "miss ada,i have had a crush on you for quite some time. also,if i didnt know better,i think you might have more than hugs in mind." erich smiles to ada,kissing her neck and shoulders.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1334 Posted : 29 August 2019 08:27:37(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada’s heart pounded at hearing that Erich had had a crush on her for quite a while. It made her remember all the good times before they were married again, and those good times that they had while they were married too. Making a sex tape with your wife seems like a long way to go if you don’t even really like her. Erich did like Ada - she continued to remind herself of that any time any hesitation popped into her head. Their new relationship was going to maybe get a little complicated, but at least she was going to be happy. Hopefully, they both would be happy. “I definitely have more than hugs in mind,” Ada struggles to say with Erich kissing her neck, moans getting caught in her throat as she speaks. “God, I missed this.” She leans in and starts kissing Erich’s neck as well, moaning softly against his skin as she does.
Offline erich hess  
#1335 Posted : 29 August 2019 09:15:55(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

the cavalcade of issues this could bring down on the both of them was far from erich's mind now. he wanted ada in the same way one wanted their lover. which was what ada was now. the pair were in this now until it's bitter end,either death or one getting fed up with the other. the day light coming through the hotel curtains wasnt going to end this. and,if erich was completely honest,ada being forbidden fruit made her all the more appealing. to think back on ada's earlier assessment,this was not going to be awkward,it was going to be mind blowing. "you dont know how much i missed this." erich tells ada in a whisper when her lips touched his neck. it was forward,but he wanted to show ada he was not backing out this time. it was still on the outside of her clothes,but his hand went right between her legs. this could not be brushed aside as easily as an ass grab.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1336 Posted : 29 August 2019 09:32:45(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada enjoyed the feeling of being forbidden fruit, too. She liked that she was so desirable to Erich that he would risk his currently relationship for her. She knew how Erich was, and she knew that he would normally never cheat on anybody that he was with. This wasn’t an affair of convenience, and that made Ada feel more okay about it. She gasps, her lips still on Erich’s neck when she feels his hand sliding between her legs. “Oh my god,” she says with a small moan. She bites his neck, a quick bite so that she wouldn’t leave a mark on him, and then kisses down his neck to his chest. “Take this off,” she instructs in a soft voice, pulling at his shirt.
Offline erich hess  
#1337 Posted : 29 August 2019 23:11:03(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Ada's light neck kisses did remind erich that they had to be careful about leaving marks on each other. They were going to be around other people soon enough. Plus,Marlena could ask what happened to their necks. While hearing Ada moan was very pleasing and something Erich wanted more of,he'd shown Ada he was fully aboard this now. So he moved his hands up her back. They had to pace themselves,this wasn't a waffle house bathroom quickie. " ooh,you are a bad girl. Commanding. Not asking." Erich laughs and slightly bites Ada's earlobe before complying. Erich flings the Jimmy Buffett shirt across the room before it unceremoniously falls to the floor. Erich's chest was now bare aside from a couple crudely done tattoos. Some of which were a broken heart with mom on it,and the classic your name. he'd never been in a situation where he could pull the the joke of having your name tattooed on him, but he was ready for when he was.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1338 Posted : 31 August 2019 00:21:11(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada lets out a little moan/whine of disappointment when Erich’s hands travel away from between her legs and back up her back. She wanted to feel him again, skin to skin contact, to fully remember what they had been like before. Back in the days when they’d always be having sex. Could they have sex while on tour together? Or would Erich’s band members find out if they did that? Or would they already know? Damn, more questions that Ada couldn’t currently answer. Of course, all of those questions went out of her head the moment she felt Erich’s teeth on her earlobe. She inhales sharply and let out a quick moan before kissing across Erich’s now bare chest. She had missed so much about Erich, but in a carnal sense, this is what she had really missed. She ran her fingers across and around Erich’s tattoos, tracing them with the tips of her digits, as she kisses Erich on the lips again. She breaks the kiss only for a moment so that she can pull her own shirt off over her head, revealing a normal everyday white bra underneath. Ada is panicked for a moment that she didn’t wear anything sexier, but how could she have known that this meeting would turn into this? She presses her body against Erich’s, feeling the heat of the skin-to-skin contact.
Offline erich hess  
#1339 Posted : 31 August 2019 02:00:07(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was that a sound of slight disappointment? Perhaps just letting go and tossing the image of boundaries was the way to go? If one got back with their ex,did the clock of intimacy reset? If one was back with their ex,is that person even an ex anymore? Ada's kisses on his chest brought back a flood of memories. Erich closed his eyes and exhaled a sound of pleasure. She was so warm and loving,it could be felt in every kiss. When Ada traces his tattoos,Erich smiles and lightly taps her chest piece with his finger, " i see yours is bigger than mine." He says softly,kissing the slight part that was exposed from her shirt. Yes,they were the sort to make spaceballs references while sex was eminent. Erich held Ada's face gently as they kissed before she broke away. At first Erich wasn't sure where she was taking this,until the shirt came off. They were thinking the same thing.erich went to press his body to hers,so he could feel as much of her body as he could. Her plain white bra was incredibly sexy to Erich. She had an effortless sex appeal which he adored. Erich kissed Ada's lips before trailing kisses down to her shoulder,and pulling one of the bra straps down with his mouth.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1340 Posted : 31 August 2019 02:58:17(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada adored any sound that she could make Erich make. Knowing that she was pressing the right buttons and doing the right things for him made her ecstatic. She enjoyed feeling his hands on her as well, tapping at her tattoos or on her face as they kissed. She always loved his hands for some reason. They felt right on her soft skin. His lips as well, feeling them anywhere on her body made her squirm and moan under his touch. Especially feeling them pull down her bra strap. She knew before she got into bed with him that something like this would probably be the eventual outcome, but to feel him take action in taking off her clothes reminded her that he really did want her as much as she wanted him. And she really wanted him. She unbuttons and unzips her jeans, and then takes Erich’s hand and slides it back down between her legs, this time underneath the jeans. She wanted him to feel how much she wanted him.