logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<6667686970>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Online erich hess  
#1341 Posted : 31 August 2019 04:12:47(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
When erich woke up this morning,this was probably near the bottom of the list of things he had expected. But being with Ada felt so right. From the moment their initial conversation stopped being awkward,it felt right. Erich had intended to reach around and unhook Ada's bra until he felt her hand unbutton her shorts. He could feel the blood pounding in his head when her hand took his. Ada's lust for him felt amazing. She still knew exactly what he liked. In a very real sense,this almost felt like erich losing his virginity again. (Though if he was that quick again,Ada may leave him.) Erich looked down and back to Ada's eyes before lightly caressing the outside of her. He smiled at her momentarily. Her face always made him happy. It just exuded her cleverness and kindess. With a little intake of breath himself,erich slipped a finger into her. She felt amazing and was far more...ready,than erich expected. With his free hand,erich wriggled out of his own shorts. He kicked them from the bed with a foot and they plopped to the floor. If he could feel how much Ada wanted him,it was only fair he returned the favor. Being fully naked in front of Ada was very liberating for him.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1342 Posted : 31 August 2019 04:55:16(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Ada watches Erich’s eyes as she leads his hand down to between her legs, watching as they looked down and then back up at her own. His eyes were so expressive and deep, it was hard for Ada to not get lost in them as he touched her, making her quiver with anticipation. As he slips a single finger inside of her, Ada also inhales softly, resting her forehead on Erich’s shoulder as she moans, squirming a little around his touch. Her whole body felt sensitive and the feeling of his hands was electrifying her skin, making her moan and move around him. With her eyes closed, she feels and hears him kick out of his shorts, a realization hitting Ada quickly that he’s completely naked next to her now. There was something liberating about that to Ada as well. Like they had crossed a threshold together - the threshold of being naked around each other again after years - and now they were on the other side, with Ada’s next move being an important one. She moves her hand down his body, feeling his warm skin, before reaching his cock, which she wraps her hand around, in a soft but possessive way. With her other hand, she reaches behind her back and unhooks her bra, letting in fall between them before she picks it up and throws it on the floor with the rest of their discarded clothing. She kisses his shoulder lightly as she begins stroking him, adding a little bite with her kiss.
Online erich hess  
#1343 Posted : 31 August 2019 05:32:12(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

When Ada's forehead touches his own,Erich moves slightly so he can kiss Ada's lips before returning to where he was. They could have just stopped and went to bed after this. It was a very intimate gesture,possibly more so than anything they would be doing. Before Erich really could process what he was saying,"oh God,I love you." Passed his lips. While not exactly untrue,this may not be the most appropriate time to tell her. But the gesture did make erich realize he still felt as connected to her as ever. Softly,erich moved his fingers in and out of Ada before lifting them to his mouth to taste her. " I missed that too." He laughs quietly. In spite of now being naked, Erich still startled when Ada grabbed him. He was so focused on making eye contact with her,he hadn't noticed where he hand was leading. The bite on the shoulder was just the icing on the cake. Erich nibbled down her neck,also minding not to leave marks on her pale skin. He holds her close to feel her bare chest against his.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1344 Posted : 31 August 2019 05:53:04(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada was surprised, of course, to hear Erich say that he loved her. She was unsure as to what to say next. Obviously she had very strong feelings for Erich, feelings that she could definitely call love if she really thought about it. She loved him for many reasons - because he was the father of their daughter, because of who he was as a performer, because of all the years they had spent together, because they had learned each other so well in those years. She also loved him the way a lover loves their lover, in a passionate and lustfilled way. But could she say that she loved him back so quickly, after this day together? “Promise me,” she says back. It wasn’t like the way that she used to ask Erich to promise her he loved her, like back when they were married and she would become overwhelmingly self-conscious and feel unlovable. This time it was more about wanting to make sure that he had really meant it, or if it was just the moment getting to him. Ada leans forward and licked Erich’s lips quickly, tasting a little bit of herself as well. “God, you are so sexy,” she says breathlessly, as he bites down her neck. She kicks her jeans and underwear off as well, landing them on the floor next to Erich’s shorts so that they were both naked in bed together. She leans into his ear and whispers, “I need you inside me so badly.”
Online erich hess  
#1345 Posted : 31 August 2019 08:00:44(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

He was sure his words had surprised Ada. They had surprised him. It had been about 24 hours since they had met face to face. It wasn't too long before that he was basically telling her to fuck off. Was it just nostalgia? Erich wasn't so sure. Ada actually seemed to have fonder memories of those days than he did. So it couldn't be just nostalgia. He really admired the woman she seemed to have grown into. She went through even more shit and came out the other side. Speaking with her today made Erich realize she could be his best friend again. In some regards, it didn't feel like she had been gone for years at all. He loved Ada in probably a more mature way than their first go round together. While he maybe wouldn't capitulate as much to Ada now,he felt he would be a better mate for her this time. He understood Ada wanting clarification. It's not like they were sitting around reading the paper. Erich smiles slightly and nods to Ada. "I promise." He says softly,but still firmly. He didn't elaborate or explain. He didnt want Ada pressured in any way to return the sentiment. If it ever was there,she'd tell him when it was time. Erich had to admit,Ada kissing him after tasting her was beyond hot. He took the kiss very slowly so she knew just what he liked about it. A thought did cross Erich's mind...had she ever been with another woman? How familiar was she with that taste? One day the subject might come up. If not,she would be one of the only straight women erich knew. "You bring out the sexy in me." Erich says with a little shrug before nibbling her chest lightly. With the bra off, her chest tattoo really looked beautiful. Bare,it contrasted wonderfully against her. After Ada gets out of her clothes and is fully naked,Erich takes in her body and gives her a very impressed," God damn." At Ada's last words, Erich kisses her before pulling one of Ada's legs over his waist."i thought you'd never ask." He laughs before very slowly entering her. He wanted to savor every moment of this .
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1346 Posted : 31 August 2019 09:06:43(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada lays in Erich’s arms, her head under his with her face against his chest as she slowly breathes in and out, calming down. It had been amazing. Better than amazing, even. Mind-blowing, as they had predicted. They still knew each other and remembered what the other one liked, and it was very much an experience of lust and carnal energy, but it had also been one of love and affection. That had been the real threshold they had to cross, and they had together, and now there was no going back. They had bought the ticket and taken the ride. Cuddling up against Erich, she kisses his chest softly and whispers, “I love you too.” The drugs were out of her system now. She was expecting to feel self-conscious about being naked now that she didn’t have the feeling of the drugs in her system, but she didn’t. She didn’t feel any negative feelings at all around Erich now. Surely that was what love was.

Edited by user 31 August 2019 09:07:54(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Online erich hess  
#1347 Posted : 31 August 2019 09:53:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich watched ada's head rise and fall with each of his breaths. he brings his hand up to stroke her hair .he does this carefully,as if he trying to catch a bird that will flutter away at the slightest startle. being wrong probably only marginally added to the sheer amazingness of what they had just done. playing everything back in his head,he didnt really recall thinking this is so great,i'm totally getting one over on my girlfriend. instead,he was thinking oh my god,this is so great. ada is back and she is right here with me. erich smiled down at ada laying comfortably on him when she started to stir,he was about to speak until she did. hearing the words made erich sit up slightly and squeeze her gently.it was still her bare skin against his,but it felt different now. there was stil lust there,but erich felt more trust coming through the contact. "so we are officially lovers." he states and leans down to kiss her head. it was slightly salty due to working up a slight sweat. he loved just laying here with ada. doing nothing more than spending time with each other and letting the minutes tick by. but,his mind did drift towards the future. they had a tour coming up and were slated to spend a lot of time around each other. "you know,i'm just going to tell karoliena and them. i'm not going to have us sneaking around like weasels all the time. "

ooc: erich was going to say" welll....i think i better get going." before kissing her roughly on the forehead and pretending to get up. instead,ada waited until the perfect time to say she loved him. well played,well played.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1348 Posted : 31 August 2019 10:36:32(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada, who always tried to do the right thing for others, found it to be a little thrilling to be doing the wrong thing, although like Erich, she didn’t spend any time thinking about Selene while they were together. She was too busy thinking about how right it all felt. Being held against him made Ada feel so safe, like even if people were to find out about them right now, it wouldn’t matter because at least they would still be together. She hoped that they would still be together after people found out, at least. They were officially lovers now. “I like that,” she says, nodding at the title. It was a much better title than them having “an affair.” This kiss on the top of her head - one of her favorite ways to be shown affection - is what sealed it for her. She loved him so much. At hearing that Erich was going to tell his band mates about them, Ada tenses up a little bit. She wasn’t sure how that was going to go. Karoliena, at least, definitely didn’t like her. What would she think of her now? Would she try to convince Erich to stop with pursuing Ada? Or maybe the other way around, would Karoliena be able to see how much Erich and Ada loved each other, and think better of Ada because of it? That might be a stretch, but it was definitely Ada’s best case scenario as she whirled the idea of Erich telling them around in her head. “If you think that is best,” Ada says back, relaxing a little more into his arms again. “I am just not sure about Karoliena. I am not sure what she will do to me when she finds out.”

OOC: Hahahaha, what a bastard move he was about to pull.
Online erich hess  
#1349 Posted : 31 August 2019 11:02:31(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc:in retrospect,she probably wouldnt have found it funny this first night...though maybe after the 20th?

"it has a certain olde world charm,right?" erich smiles down at her. other woman seemed so dehumanizing. it also seemed to imply there was another woman in erich's life and he was having his cake and eating it too. erich was already thinking of how he could break this to selene. everyone involved deserved better than sneaking around. for all his faults,erich did seem to have some sort of honor...providing you were someone he liked. erich felt ada slightly tense up at the mention of telling those closest to him just what was going on. he knew ada fairly well and imagined she would be walking on egg shells throughout the tour. the poor woman had enough anxiety on a good day. it wasnt right to ask her to spend 24 hours a day,7 days a week like that. erich felt responsible for getting ada back on the road. in his excitement,he wasnt even sure she herself was ready for this. he just saw her,saw the opportunity for the tour and went with it. she was his ada again,so the least he could do was make this as easy as possible for her."i do. it may suck for a little bit. but do you want being found out looming over our heads?" erich asks her seriously. "do to you?" erich says,looking down at ada again before gently hugging her. " karoliena wouldnt do anything to you. shes not petty enough to spit in your drink or pull chairs out from under you. she doesnt like you enough to hit you. only cassie gets that honor." erich says with a little laugh,looking to lighten things a bit."she may ask you 1000 questions though."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1350 Posted : 31 August 2019 11:26:35(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

“Right, exactly. It is very romantic, too. The word is Geliebte in German. Not quite as nice sounding,” Ada laughs, looking up at Erich’s face. She found him so handsome, no question the most handsome man that she had ever been with, that she always would wonder what he saw in her. She thought about his question of whether or not she wanted the idea of them being caught hovering over her for all of the tour. Of course she didn’t, she wanted this tour to be as non-anxiety-inducing as possible, which was going to be a tall order already, but even more so when you factor in sneaking around with each other the entire time. “No, I do not want that. Would they tell anybody though? Anybody that we did not want to know?” Ada was worried about what Karoliena might do to Ada if she found out, but she was more worried about who she might tell. And who they might tell. And who they might tell, and so on. The worst case scenario - besides a physical altercation, which Erich assured Ada wouldn’t happen - is the news of this getting back to Selene after just one tour together. Ada wanted for Erich to break up with Selene, but she didn’t want for him to ruin any professional connections he might have in the process. “What kind of questions might she ask?” Ada could feel herself beginning to tense again. She wasn’t really ready to speak to anybody else about where she had been for the past few years, especially not Karoliena, who might be less than accepting of Ada’s answer.

OOC: Definitely not on the first night, probably funny on the 20th night.
Online erich hess  
#1351 Posted : 31 August 2019 12:36:55(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich loved ada's accent and really loved when she spoke german. people who said it wasnt a sexy language must not have heard the right person speak it. he did have to agree,that wasnt near as pleasant sounding. "yeah..you really have a good point there. it sounds like a variation of those fish in the jar." erich says with a little laugh. he made eye contact with ada when she looked up at him. if she didnt look so comfortable,he'd have to kiss her again. so he settled on another forehead smooch. he didnt know that it was one of her favorite things,it was just the closest part of her he could reach at the moment. erich couldnt put his finger on it,but ada had changed a bit since the last time he had seen her. somehow,she managed to look even cuter. he chalked it up to her new hairstyle. erich wanted to assure ada that his friends would keep their secret. but remnants from their old relationship creeped in. ada already knew he was capable of cheating...if his friends would keep such a secret,would this come back to haunt him later? erich pushed that thought from his head. ada needed to be taken on current merits. "where is karoliena going to get another singer? cmon. she needs me." erich playfully scoffs at ada's concern about karoliena selling them out. if anyone find out,it wont be from any of my friends. i trust them all 100%" erich assures ada with another little kiss on the top of her head. he caresses her back gently in hopes of calming any worry she had. if the hess clan can do anything,its keep secrets. nobody outside the group knew that erica and mariko's real relation nor did anyone know what really happened to natalya's killer. an affair hidden from a girlfriend? easy. erich now held one of ada's hands when he felt her body tense again. was the poor woman always this worrisome,or did he bring this onto her? he wanted to answer ada's questions lightheartedly,but he was sure she wanted real answers. "i'll sort of prep her so that she knows the...um,wilderness years are off limits. but she'll want to know about marlena,your intentions with me...i guess think of it as meeting my mom?" erich says with a nervous laugh. it was kind of pathetic to say,but karoliena was sort of the mom of the hess clan. "if she respects you,you are in the clear." erich assures ada.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1352 Posted : 31 August 2019 13:20:38(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Erich’s trust in his friends was enough for Ada, once Erich had reassured her that they wouldn’t sell them out. Plus, if the forehead kisses kept coming, Ada would agree to just about whatever Erich wanted. Erich and his friends were a tight-knit group of people anyway, surely they couldn’t and wouldn’t turn on each other over something like this. “I trust you, and by extension, I suppose I also trust them,” Ada says back with a nod, relaxing into Erich’s arms. Trusting Erich wasn’t even a thought that she had to have - despite what they were currently doing, she trusted him implicitly. Besides, if anybody else besides his friends found out what they were doing before Ada and Erich were ready for them to find out, they would both be in the shit. She knew he wouldn’t do anything that could jeopardize this. She really was just a very worrisome individual, but it became worse when she imagined possible confrontations or consequences that she didn’t want to face. Karoliena felt like a walking amalgamation of both of those to Ada. “Thank you for that,” Ada says back when Erich tells her that he’ll prep Karoliena on which questions were on and off limits. “I am fine talking about Marlena, obviously - I could talk about her all day. And my intentions with you are only the dirtiest and naughtiest intentions possible,” Ada says nonchalantly, giving Erich a wink. “I think she will either respect me, or hate me more by the end of it. One or the other.”
Online erich hess  
#1353 Posted : 31 August 2019 13:55:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich really wanted ada to be at ease. which he imagined was easier said than done. these people were sort of unknown factors to ada. things and circumstances had changed since everyone was last together. "well,you could look at it this way. erica cheating on a pregnant woman was far shittier than anything we are doing,miss ada." erich tells ada in hopes of making her feel better about things. in the grand scheme of things,THAT was the most morally reprehensible thing any of them had done. erich wanted his,and by extension now,ada's circle to be a safe spot for her. even the grumpy karoliena couldnt be angry at ada forever. no matter how many of her priceless stained glass windows erich had drunkenly shot out with an 18th century dueling pistol he found. in erich's mind,it wasnt his fault. karoliena was just asking for that to happen. who stores firearms in the wine cellar,really?! ada may have left erich,but karoliena's ire was indeed misplaced. erich squeezes ada and again and kisses the top of her head. "who knows. maybe you'll get the karoliena who will serve you tea and cookies. i think she just likes to fuck with people. ask gretchen,she went from being disgusted with erica,to just adoring her. like i said before,karoliena is just as fucked up as the rest of us. she just has a smooth wrapper." erich sighs to ada. he really wanted to phone karoliena right now and get this over with. he wasnt a patient man and wanted ada to be able to not worry about it. "who wouldnt want to talk about her? you've done amazing with her.i think for that alone,she'll welcome you back with open arms." erich says optimistically.erich giggles dirtily back to ada before reaching down and lightly pinching her butt. "miss wannemaker,i dont believe you. i think you're going to have to show me those intentions. when and wherever you want." with their relationship rekindled,erich was letting his attraction to ada be fully known. "oh.i dont think she will hate you. you're a tough cookie. she appreciates toughness."

ooc: there it is: the common ground ada and erich have. they hate consequences and confrontations.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1354 Posted : 01 September 2019 01:57:44(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada was a little surprised to hear Erich speak so candidly about when Erica cheated on Natalya with Nichole. It had been a surprise to all of them when they found out. But certainly on a scale of moral wrongness, Erica doing that ranked higher than what Ada and Erich were currently doing. At least Selene wasn’t pregnant. Ada hoped she wasn’t at least. “Poor Natalya,” was all Ada could think to say. There was so much wrong with what happened to Natalya that being cheated on while pregnant seemed like it didn’t even make the top 5. She wondered how Nichole dealt with the guilt she felt from being the other woman in that situation - then again, Nichole didn’t seem like the type to feel much guilt for anything, so maybe she would be the wrong person to ask. Ada looks at Erich incredulously when he says that maybe Karoliena will make her tea and cookies. “You did not read the message she sent me. I do not think tea and cookies will be on the menu for us.” Ada had a hard time trusting that Karoliena could somehow like her eventually. She didn’t exactly have the same appeal and adorableness that Erica had. It was difficult to not like Erica, it was easy to find Ada annoying - and now - reprehensible. Ada smiles and giggles a little bit at Erich pinching her ass as she leans up and kisses him. Maybe everything with Karoliena will be alright. After all, it wasn’t really her opinion that mattered to Ada, it was Erich’s. If Erich still loved her by the end of this, then she was happy. Although Ada certainly didn’t feel tough, she nodded her head again, closing her eyes and snuggling closer to Erich. “I can be tough. I can be real tough,” she says sleepily and adorably, lazily flexing her muscles in her arm.
Online erich hess  
#1355 Posted : 01 September 2019 03:01:58(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich nodded sadly along to ada's words on natalya. they all knew it was probably the worst thing any of them would do. especially considering the person erica was with instead. at least nobody would assume erich or ada was using the other. "nobody fucking deserved that." erich responded with a sad sigh. "trust us,the irony isnt lost on anyone about gretchen's appearance." erich adds with a humorless laugh. he was going to make a joke about how he knew selene wasnt pregnant,but out of respect for natalya actually being dead,he did not. "was it in flemish? if it was...well,then i'd be concerned. when she is pissed off enough to speak that? "erich doesnt continue and sort of laughs,watching ada's head bounce when he laughs. it feels completely right having her lay on him like this. this was going to work wonderfully,erich could feel it. "i'm frankly surprised she contacted you at all.privately or otherwise. tea and cookies could still be in your future. it's rare for her to be such a hot head." erich tells her optimistically. he could very well be wrong,karoliena doesnt release grudges easily. it took up until last year for her to really accept erica. erich felt ada snuggling in for some well deserved sleep. still,then next morning,they would go their separate ways,but they could still slyly contact each other. erich gives a very impressed sound at the flexing of ada's arm. "remind me never to settle arguments with you by arm wrestling. when you turn your hat backwards,is it like a switch?" erich laughs warmly and makes a terribly outdated reference.

ooc:fun fact. the relationship between erica and gretchen was originally going to be much darker. gretchen knew she resembled natalya and used erica because of this. while erica used her fame to get whatever she wanted from gretchen. in the end? we decided erica had suffered enough. she deserved happiness.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1356 Posted : 01 September 2019 03:39:38(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada hadn’t even noticed the similarities between Gretchen and Natalya yet. “Oh man... I just figured that Erica had a type that she went for,” Ada says honestly, thinking about how much the two looked alike. Her first instinct was to wonder if it was healthy for her to be with somebody who resembled her late wife so much, but she had met Gretchen before. Surely there was no healthier relationship Erica could be in than with Gretchen. “It was not in Flemish. It was in English, which is still a rather scary language,” Ada reports, wondering what terrifying consequences would be waiting for her if the message had been in Flemish. Hearing that it was rare for Karoliena to be a hot head did nothing to calm Ada. Ada had done enough to anger Karoliena. That seemed scary enough. “Yeah, I will kick your butt,” Ada says sleepily when Erich comments on her potential arm-wrestling skills. Ada’s arms were thin and completely without muscle tone to them, there was no way she could defeat anybody in arm wrestling, but she had a lot of spunk and would certainly try.

OOC: That’s twisted. I’m glad it worked out for the two of them. Symbiotic using of each other turns to love.
Online erich hess  
#1357 Posted : 01 September 2019 04:14:54(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich nodded with a wink. "yeah, erica likes the blondes,so watch out,miss ada." he jokes to her. erich knew that erica had been on a date with cara zayn,so maybe there was something to her being attracted to blondes. erich did wonder how erica and ada would get along now. he imagined farily well. ada and gretchen seemed to like each other,so ada was already well on her way to being accepted by erica. "oh,english? you are fine then. if it were flemish,i wouldnt accept an invite to her castle." erich jokes slightly to ada,but he knows she is far too concerned to be joking about karoliena. he gives her another squeeze and an assuring kiss on the head. " it's going to work out. if she doesnt like you,well,then she doesnt like you. we cant change it. we'll just bring marlena around and let her work her magic. nobody can resist her. she wins karoliena over,BAM! she has to accept you by default." erich plans brightly. he was very confident in their daughter to win over anyone. who didnt like adorable kids?! erich lightly squeezes ada's bicep and slowly backs his hand away. "dont threaten me with a good time. " erich settles into the bed,enjoying the feeling of laying here with ada. he gives a small yawn and looks out at the dawn coming through the window. "shall we call it a night?" he asks,not wanting to keep her up more than she already was. being out of the life,she may not be able to pull all nighters anymore.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1358 Posted : 01 September 2019 04:29:14(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada laughs at the idea of Erica being attracted to her. They had previously been best friends with each other for so long, with Erica knowing all of Ada’s episodes. They had been a good team, the two of them, but Ada never saw them as anything more than really good friends, and assumed Erica saw them the same way. Ada nods at the idea of bringing Marlena around to soften Karoliena. “That is actually a perfect plan. Maybe I should bring Marlena on the tour with us... no, nevermind.” Ada ponders this idea for a moment, and then immediately throws the idea out. There was no way she was taking Marlena on the road like that. For one, it was dangerous and she didn’t know what kind of people would be around. And secondly, it felt irresponsible to hide behind your child as an adult when another adult doesn’t like you. Ada yawns as well, the contagiousness of them catch her quickly, and nods her head. “I am so sleepy. You really wore me out,” she says with her eyes closed. “Gute Nacht, Herr Hess.”
Online erich hess  
#1359 Posted : 01 September 2019 05:03:46(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"yeah,i've been a father for almost a complete day now. there is no way she should come on tour with us. everyone there is just fine. savannah and her crew are there. karoliena is there,later even jayne and nina are coming in." erich rattles off. he was rather happy his people tended to travel around in clumps. it made one feel like pirates on the high seas or something. "a show or two is one thing,but having a child on a complete tour? she'd be either bored stiff or be traumatized by the sheer amount of gas station hot dogs one eats." he says with a slight chuckle. he did wonder if later on all these children of theirs would also travel together,or would they all just drift off on their own? he gives his ada another squeeze. they would still together on the tour,but it wouldnt be the same. for this moment,they had each other. would it be strange to show affection to each other when everyone knows whats up? "you are cute when you are sleepy,miss ada." erich tells her lovingly.before adding a little dirt with," we need to rest up. we're going to need to try that all again. you know,just to ensure we didnt break any parts." erich sighs and looks up the ceiling briefly before answering ada,"good night,miss ada. i love you."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1360 Posted : 15 September 2019 06:27:51(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Camillo pulls up outside of Chris' place in his white Honda Fit. It's hardly the car of choice for most celebrities but Camillo is just starting out in his career and he's not the flashy kind. A modest car for a modest man. He's wearing the denim outfit and bandanna combination that he posted on Instagram earlier. Camillo nervously taps on his steering wheel, trying to ride out his apprehension. It's been ages since he was last on a date. While he enjoys the dating game, first time ones are always nerve wracking. He really likes Chris and wants this to go well. The pair instantly bonded when they first met and Camillo would be lying if he said that he didn't find Chris insanely attractive. Rather than wait around and miss his opportunity, Camillo sent a bold message asking his new friend out on a date. Now that the day is here, the pressure is on. He does not want to fuck this up.

Camillo looks in his mirror for a last minute adjustment before firing off a text to Chris, letting him know he's outside. "You can do this..." he says softly to himself.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID