logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

73 Pages«<6465666768>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#1301 Posted : 25 August 2019 02:14:27(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17920 time(s) in 10413 post(s)
if ada could remember,that was good enough for erich. to eventually come to terms with what his life had become,he'd tried to block every memory he had of her out. some things were probably lost forever to erich now. with ada here in the room with him,he still couldnt say what day to day life was like with her. but her recollection sounded very sweet and it made erich happy that moments like that still existed to someone out there. erich laughs amd pushes his non pomaded hair back from his face. seriously,how do people live with hair just flowing about? "oh for sure. i think a certain band was there. their members were involved with erica and nina. i think we know them." erich says with a smirk. he also was sort of not wanting to say nicole's name. in this state of mind,it felt very much like harry potter land and the whole saying voldemort's name. "they had brought you along for the fun,and people were all pairing off. we were like the 6th and 7th wheels or something. the whole day i thought you were so intriguing. the way you spoke and just took in the whole being on a cruise liner with people you didnt really know thing. so it was either both of us be alone for the evening,or me joke about us hanging out and getting to know each other. i swear i probably said something like do you come around here often?" erich says while increasingly finding it both sad and hilarious."lord,i hope you knew i was joking some time. if not? it's no wonder you left. you could get the impression i am a miserable bastard with a penchant for near cartoonish levels of violence." erich answers ada while making the gesture one would make while smashing something with large clown hammer. ada's touch was uniquely her. erich could pick her out of a blind test easily. it was very light to start,almost barely making contact. it brought so many good memories to erich's mind. he moved his hands from ada's waist the her sides and the to the middle of her back. she felt entirely different, yet the same. sort of like when a limb falls asleep or something.when her hands press against his back and she kisses him,he holds her close and takes it in. fantastic kisses with equally amazing visuals when one's eyes close are something everyone should experience. wars would stop if this was the case. erich considers for a comically long time before answering ada's question. he puts his hand to his chin.pretends to draw graphs with his other hand before shaking his head. " i'm sorry miss wannemaker. im going to need another sample. research,you know. the things we do for science." he replies to her before kissing her bottom lip once more. when done,he smacks his own lips and nods. "yup. results are in,you do give the best kisses. the right amount of pressure,wetness,love and lust." erich rattles like an old time ad man.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1302 Posted : 25 August 2019 03:32:02(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Ada grins and closed her eyes, as if she were picturing the scene that Erich was laying out on how he first approached her. She remembered Erica and Nina, and their respective others at the time - Natalya and Castor. And Nichole and Sam, and Chloe and that other man from Acts of Hate that she was hooking up with. A bunch of people that Ada never saw anymore, all for different reasons. It made her a little sad, remembering these times and knowing that she’ll never get some of them black. But that sadness was mostly blocked out by the happiness that remembering good times before brought Ada. “I was so okay with everything then,” she says with a small laugh. Truly, being on a cruise ship with a bunch of people she barely knew was not even the apex of weird shit that had happened to her that year. After all, it had only been a couple months before that that Richard had... Well, she didn’t really want to think about that right now. “I think I was just still so new to the music world, and to even be invited on the Duke was like getting invited onto the tour bus after the show. I felt like it was going to really elevate my career... And then I spent the next few months writing songs only about you, and that really elevated my career, so I mostly have the Duke the thank for that.” Ada laughs, throwing her head back a bit, thinking about how her career had grown over time. She was probably still going to write all of her music about Erich. He was her muse, in a bizarre kind of way. Ada puts her hand lightly on the side of Erich’s face when he kisses her for a second time, giggling a little into the kiss. She puts her hands flat under her chin and poses as if she being photographed for a running ad, smiling brightly when she’s told that she truly gives the best kisses, puckering her lips out in a seductive way. The images of the Duke had fallen away from her now, and were replaced by visions of a starry night above them, with many more stars than she had seen since she moved to the city.
Offline erich hess  
#1303 Posted : 25 August 2019 04:29:23(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

ooc: lord i miss that crazy bastard of mr jones. he forever flavored my view of red robin. erich also envisions the early days of when he first met ada. there was such a wide cast of mad people around them. everything had seemed so right with the world then. at least on his end and with a load of nostaglia. nobody knew that in a few months natalya would be dead,nina would feel trapped by her marriage,sam and nichole would have kids and split. ada would spend time in an institution...in that one little moment in time,life had been perfect. "if i had a soul to sell,i'd sell it for a pittance to have those days back. even knowing exactly how everything would turn out.it's like you never know when the happiest moment of your life is,until its over." erich says to ada,but a little to himself as well. he does laugh and hug ada when she talks about her being aboard the duke. hugging ada made it all feel real. she really was here with him and they really were having this conversation. "you know,if i didnt know better..you make it sound kind of sleazy." he chuckles at the idea of ada furthering her career by being schmoozing with people like him. especially when during those days...erich was at his sleaziest. all of the hess clan were. "the duke is to be thanked for a lot. we have got to get marlena aboard it. show her where we first met...maybe leave some details out." erich says with a laugh. if he recalled correctly,their first meeting was not exactly g rated. "i did love how your career just took off. you were kicking butt with both feet." he says proudly. much like with savannah haim,he was far more content being dean moriarity than sal paradise. when ada does her pose,erich pretend to take her picture. he sees it as hes holding one of the old time cameras with the tray of material that goes POOF for a flash. ada was adorable and even though this was a bad idea and given their history,this was not going to be an easy ride for either of them..erich still felt as connected to her as the last time they had been a couple. erich was vaguely aware of some music playing,it seemed to be tom jone but it sounded like the music was ran through a blender first. erich holds her around the waist and pulls her to him softly. "i missed you so much."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1304 Posted : 25 August 2019 04:58:27(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

OOC: Sameeee, I miss him too.

“You do not have a soul to sell?” Ada asks quietly, looking at Erich’s chest where she would assume a soul would reside. “Where did it go?” Ada thought about those times a bit more before shaking the memory out of her head. If she thought about the good memory for too long, it could easily turn sad for Ada, as she would start longing for it, and ‘longing’ was always a difficult emotion for Ada to deal with. It was also sad to know that only within a few months of that memory, most of their lives went back to being kind of shitty. Like a wave of badness that swept over all of them in a few months time. Like they were cursed! “Oh, Marlena would love it!” Ada cheers, clapping her hands together, her voice kind of far away as she continues to think about the possibility of everybody aboard the Duke that summer being cursed. “She likes the ocean. We should take it back from Mariko and go somewhere on it after the Savannah Haim tour.” Ada’s suggestion sounded like it echoed against her skull as she spoke it, making her wince a little at the sound of her own voice. The proudness of Erich’s voice when he spoke about Ada’s career made her blush, the heat rising to her cheeks and making her feel like her face was very close to a fire. “I missed you more than anything else,” Ada responds back softly, enjoying feeling her body pressed against Erich’s. There was a heat coming off of him as well that contributed to the heated feeling she was already having, making her entire body feel like she was standing by a bonfire. “Do you believe in curses?”
Offline erich hess  
#1305 Posted : 25 August 2019 06:12:32(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich shakes his head sadly at ada's question. "nope. i took the robert johnson route to being good at music. we both know i'm rather lazy." he says with a wink.he gives another little chuckle and adds, "i sold it a second time to ensure that i will die august 16,2077. one hundred years to the day that elvis did. the devil likes a good joke and was cool with me selling it twice. but he said three times was running a joke into the ground." he shrugs. it was a wild story and erich loved building a myth,even when that myth had been far more than he could realistically live up to. but...it would explain why he was very successful in music,in spite of not knowing a g chord from a g string. (both the guitar string and the underwear) also why he hadnt perished from misadventure yet. it pleased erich to know that marlena loved the ocean. he could see her and takara carrying on on the open sea after their parents had passed,or become too old for adventuring. this made erich sad the more he thought about it. it was depressing to think all the old people he shook his fist at for driving slow or paying with bills folded into tiny squares in change purses were once like he and ada. he also pictured himself as an old man and it was ada beside him. not the woman who was in the same city and knew nothing of what was going on in this room. "after the tour,we'll totally get the duke back out there. take marlena out to the point where all you can see around us is open sea. it'll amaze,or terrify her." erich said,ready to call mariko and get this show on the road immediately. the open sea was overwhelming the first time seeing nothing around you but water. erich loved it as it really made one feel how small their problems were in the grand scheme of things. erich wasnt sure if ada actually was red,or he was just perceiving her as red. it was rather hard to tell. her hair was both growing and staying the same length at the same time. maybe this wasnt a bad idea after all. perhaps his being with ada helped center her from the past trauma,the real trauma welling up in full force for her. erich held ada as she spoke. it felt like she supposed to be part of him,and in some way was. the emotional bond could almost be seen if erich looked between them long enough. it looked like a smokey liquid raining horizontally between them. erich cocked his head at ada's question. it was a heavy thing to lay on someone with mescaline in their body. but,perhaps it was the only way to have such a conversation in the modern age of rationality. "it..would explain a lot." he says finally. his voice sounding rather tinny in his ears. " there are some of us who have suffered more than they should." erich says sadly. the two most important women in his life,ada and erica,both had horrendously tragic lives.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1306 Posted : 25 August 2019 07:00:28(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

While normally Ada wouldn’t continue to entertain the idea that Erich had sold his soul to the Devil twice before, something about being on mescaline made it seem very plausible that he had. “How do you... even do that? Sell your soul? I have been in some pretty vulnerable positions before, and he has never shown up for me to be able to sell my soul to him. Very unreliable, if you ask me.” She ‘hmph-ed’ and put her hands on her hips, as if she were scolding the Devil right there. Pay no mind to the fact that Ada didn’t believe in the Devil or Hell or anything like that. She just thought it was rather rude of the Devil to not offer her anything cool in return for her soul as well. “Marlena is a hard one to terrify,” Ada informs with a small smile. It made Ada feel like an irresponsible parent that she was with her ex-husband getting high in a hotel room while her daughter was probably asleep at home. She pushed that thought out of her mind fairly quickly, not wanting to bombard herself with sad thoughts right now. It seemed like that was a full time job when Ada was on hallucinogenics - to keep her thoughts happy and calm. “Where should we go? To Europe? Spain?” She had been to Spain on tours before, and always found the country to be very lovely. Ada is relieved when Erich answers her question about being cursed honestly. He could have very easily ignored it or laughed the question off. But it was nice to know that somebody else shared the thought that the group of them could be cursed. “It is just a thought. Everybody in our old group has suffered in some way. Except for maybe Karoliena... she seems pretty untouchable, even for a curse.”
Offline erich hess  
#1307 Posted : 25 August 2019 08:19:59(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich couldnt help but smile at ada's hrumph-ing. he could picture their daughter doing the exact same thing when she felt someone got something she didnt. "well,ada it's simple really. you dont play a guitar. that is like day one stuff for soul selling. at least these days. at one time many years ago,one needed a jacket with tails and a top hat. but robert johnson and the led zeppelin guy ruined it for all non guitar players going forward. i mean,maaaybe there is something to do with virginity,but..you have marlena,so i know you did it at least once." erich explains with a little shrug. there were few things erich enjoyed more than elaborate tales about things that never happened,thus any of his old showbiz stories. chances are,he never actually did blow with ceasar romero. "really? aw,she looked so tiny and fragile." erich coos over the idea of their daughter being hard to shake. erich just sort of assumed all kids were rather easy to spook. but then again,eris and takara were always having the shit scared out of them by the older summers kids. erich is very happy he was an only child,at least in an official sense. jayne did become his sister by age 17. "spain does have loads of absinthe floating around. i hear nudity is completely cool there. so..yeah,i'd like to get in on that. i've actually never spent much time there. we passed through on the way to portugal a couple years ago. spain sounds jim dandy to me." erich had wanted ada to choose where they would go. he figured the woman had had more than her share of people telling her what to do semi recently. cults really werent known for their free will thing. then erich got worried...was mentioning nudity fine? was it a sex cult she was in...or more like Scientology? neither were good and both usually overlapped. in this state of mind,the texture of the wall paper morphed into a sea of tiny people all going at it. it was awful to see,so erich shifted his gaze back to the sprite can. it was his anchor. sprite had never done anyone wrong. erich sort of raised his eyes to meet adas after the sprite can had centered him. it was odd to hear ada bring up karoliena. erich also assumed she would burst in the door at any moment..oh god,karoliena is going to know the second she saw erich. "yeah. she floats above it all,unsullied. erica is convinced she is a vampire." erich says to ada,half seriously. its a running joke that erica has that karoliena does not age and she bends reality to her will. "but...she's had her share of fucked up shit. there is a reason she's slummed it with us for many years." erich says with a sad shrug." short answer...she's the disowned black sheep of her family. long answer? you'd think i'm full of shit." erich grins.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1308 Posted : 25 August 2019 09:30:36(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

“So all is already lost because I am not a virgin?” Ada asks, a slight look of sadness on her face, which turns into a grin as she presses her body closer to Erich’s. “If it is already too late, no harm in making it more so.” She laughs, throwing her head back again as she does so. She wasn’t sure where exactly this night was going, but she hoped now that sex would be a part of it. “Marlena is tiny and fragile, but with the heart of a lion!” Ada says in a theatrical tone, putting her fist over her heart and inhaling dramatically as she does so. Her daughter really was a brave little girl. Ada assumed that was a trait that she got from Erich’s side, because it certainly wasn’t a trait that Ada felt that she herself possessed. “Absinthe and nudity, sounds like a bingo for me,” Ada says back jokingly about there plans to go to Spain. As for mind-altering substances, this was probably the only adventure she was going to have with that for a while. And as for nudity, she would definitely leave that one up to Erich to indulge in. She wasn’t quite satisfied with her body yet to show it off like that. Ada listens to Erich talk about Karoliena with a slightly sad look on her face. She had never had much interaction with Karoliena, so she really didn’t know much about her, but being disowned from your family is never really a fine thing to have happen to you. Then again, Karoliena had been kind of a bitch to Ada. “I guess we all have difficult pasts,” Ada says back with a small shrug. “I am sorry that happened to her though.”
Offline erich hess  
#1309 Posted : 25 August 2019 10:19:41(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich slowly nods to ada. "it cant be helped. how were you to know that it would dis-enroll you from selling your soul? the regulation change was years ago and i think the manual was only just released in germany last year. i guess we could al-"erich starts to really lay some backstory to this nonsense when ada's body touches his far more firmly than before. "miss wannemaker,are you trying to seduce me?" he asks her with a smile. things had veered away from sex when the drug seeming began to take hold of ada,but it was back in full force now. while they had crossed the line,they hadnt exactly smashed the line and scattered the pieces.yet. "i think we need to make sure several times." erich says with a dirty laugh. ada had taken the first step towards inappropriateness with the first kiss,so it was only right that he took the first step now. very slowly,in case it freaked ada out,his hands went from around her waist to full on,unmistakable ass grab. he loved ada's theatrics.especially when it was referring to marlena. she adored her daughter,which just delighted erich. the rumor of her losing custody couldnt be further from the truth. he could see ada did everything in life for that child. "lord,marlena sounds like cassie!" erich exclaims,thoroughly amused.there was plenty of reason why karoliena and cassie worked. cassie was tiny,but she was full sized where it counted. "spain it is,then." erich exclaims,wondering just how soon ada would be ready to go on this trip. being,well mostly a bachelor,he could uproot the instant the mood took him. he didnt realize ada didnt have that luxury. "they probably have killer museums there too." erich adds,even though it may be like another day at work for ada. as a father of only a few hours,he was already thinking the worst thing marlena could be was person who had no interest in art.
"oh you dont have to pretend to care,ada." erich laughs to ada when her emotions on karoliena werent exactly hidden. "that last bit was more than a little curt." he says with a wink. when it wasnt directed at him,erich loved the hidden,but still sharp edge ada had. "she once looked down at erica. but now? they are thick as thieves. this time next year,we'll all be eating turkey or something." erich replied optimistically.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1310 Posted : 25 August 2019 11:02:21(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

“I might be. Is it working?” Ada asks coyly to Erich’s question of seduction. Ada didn’t always know how exactly to be sexy, but thankfully she knew that Erich found her sexually attractive anyway. Ada lets out a little purr when Erich’s hands find their way to her ass, bringing her closer to his body. “I think,” she starts as she kisses Erich’s neck lightly. “That you might be the most handsome man on the planet.” She giggles at the idea of the three of them going to Spain together, like a little family trip. With the three of them on the Duke together, it would almost be like how their lives should have been had Ada not left. She was wildly looking forward to it, although it would have to be after the tour. Besides that, Ada and Marlena’s schedules were mostly open. “Oh, Madrid has lovely museums. Could we please go to them? The three of us?” Ada had taken Marlena to many of the museums in the city now, but she would love to introduce her to the culture outside of America. Marlena was much too young to enjoy the culture that Germany had to offer when they lived there before, but she was old enough now to begin to appreciate art and other country’s societies. Ada grins at Erich’s optimistic response, saying that Ada and Karoliena would be friends with each other by this time next year. Ada was mostly just pleased that Erich even thought they would still be around each other by then. “Awww, we will see if you even still like me by this time next year,” Ada says back with a grin. There was a lot they were leaving up to possibility here. Ada wasn’t even sure Erich would still like her by the end of this night, once the drugs had worn off.
Offline erich hess  
#1311 Posted : 25 August 2019 11:50:11(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i'm backing away from you for a reason,miss ada." erich says while shaking with the laughter he was trying to hold in. even at the worst of times,physical chemistry was never an issue between them. ada had an appeal that was indeed all her own. to erich she had just the right mix of innocent fun wrapped around a very sexy core. with the line officially gone,erich let himself just enjoy the moment. if ada was correct,this would be fantastic. it certainly wasnt awkward. "if i disagree,will you keep those neck kisses up?" erich asks ada,closing his eyes and enjoying the feel of her lips. "it's not every day one gets such attention from a beautiful woman." erich says softly,with a pleased sigh. erich was ready for this trip right now. pack up the child,get the ship from the other side of the world,and gooooo. he wanted nothing more than the three of them seeing everything they could possibly see in the world. "we have to go. marlena and i are lucky to have the premier...museum art...worker? to show us the good stuff." erich trails off. high or not,he could not remember what exactly ada's tile was. ada did inject a dose of reality into the fantasy that it was just going to be like this forever. this brought up a lot of concerns in erich's mind. first and foremost was what might possibly happen between them in this room. erich could take handfuls of peyote buttons and function just fine. weird,but fine. ada though...she hadnt been that into the things erich used even when they were together. she may have not even been that into it now,she may have just wanted to talk to erich. in a few hours,reality would slip in under the door. "ada.." erich says seriously and very lucid." i never stopped liking you. i was bitter and hurt,but i dont think i ever stopped liking you. i realized that today. like,if we was to both sit back in our chairs and just shoot the shit,i'd still like you. id still want to go to spain with you and marlena. "
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1312 Posted : 25 August 2019 12:24:09(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

“No, I only kiss the neck of the most handsome man on earth,” Ada says back with another dramatic flair and a giggle as she kisses his neck again, this time giving it the smallest of bites. Ada certainly didn’t think of herself as a beautiful woman, but when she was with Erich, she felt beautiful. “You are so amazing in more ways than I can imagine,” she whispers, resting her head on his shoulder. She giggles at Erich calling her a premier art museum worker, shaking her head. “That title is part of the old life. I am a musician again now!” she proclaims with a laugh. “No longer will I design art installations, now I am the art.” Ada was truly excited to get back to her life of performing and writing. It was a life that had been tough before - and probably would be tougher now - but it was also a life that she had thoroughly enjoyed at the time. She couldn’t imagine doing another career long term. Ada was slightly startled by Erich’s switch to seriousness. She knew that what she had said warranted a response like this, but she still wasn’t expected it. It made her heart hurt to hear what he had to say, though. “I never stopped liking you either,” she says softly, although whether or not she would still like him after this was not what was on trial here. She was surprised to hear the ending part though. “Even if... even if I did not kiss you, you would still want to go to Spain with me and Marlena?” she asks, clarifying what he had said. She didn’t think it was possible.
Offline erich hess  
#1313 Posted : 25 August 2019 13:02:16(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"so you settle on me? i know you're in america now and our healthcare sucks,but we need to get you glasses." erich quips at ada's response. erich assumed most of his appeal came with the sex appeal boost that being talented gives him. nobody would have fucked mick jagger if he was a wal mart greeter. with her head on his shoulder,erich loops some of ada's hair around his finger.it felt amazing in this state of mind,it had the texture of nearly microscopic springs. "you always did see something in me." erich says to ada softly. he always had trouble taking a compliment. most people he assumed were trying to flatter him to get something from him. those whom he knew werent like that,he really just thought they were being nice. when ada denies her old title,erich playfully gives her a spank on the butt. "hey,you havent done any shows yet,little missy. you're going to be great,but we cant call you a musician just yet. on the tour,we'll get you a trainee badge." erich teases her. he was very glad she was already committed enough to be leaving her previous occupation behind. he liked her way of putting this: she was the art. it certainly worked in erich's mind. the music was just one part,one did really need to become their art. a feeling of sadness came over erich when ada said she had never stopped liking him either. maybe if he had done something different,things wouldnt have turned out like they did. it was the past and unchangeable,but the what ifs were popping up in his head like meth'd up gophers. "of course." erich answers ada instantly. "after the initial awkwardness was gone..yeah,i'd still have wanted to spend time with you both. i figured at best,there was no way you were letting me take her on the duke alone. you two are a package deal. heck,i was planning on setting you up with nina or jayne after this. " erich says with a chuckle. "i know of no single straight men,so women are all i know." he says with a little shrug.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1314 Posted : 27 August 2019 03:48:43(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada looks into Erich’s eyes, which were swirling orbs right now in Ada’s mind, and searched them. She couldn’t understand how Erich didn’t see how incredible he was. Surely other people saw it in his as well. He had a whole group of people around him almost all the time, who all seemed to adore him. And now he had two women who liked him pursuing him - although it seemed more like Ada was pursing harder than Selene was. “All the people that you attract to yourself is so much evidence alone that you are amazing,” Ada says softly. “I wish I could be like you. You are so genuinely you.” Ada laughs at the idea of getting her a trainee badge on the tour. “Aw man, you take a few years off, and suddenly you are back down at the bottom of the totem pole again,” she playfully whines, stomping her foot. She was excited for the clean start in her music career though. Did people even remember her? Near the end of her career, she felt like she was mostly only known as “Erich Hess’ wife,” which was a badge she would’ve happily worn, but career-wise, she wanted to be known for more than that. Now she could be more than that... and possibly still have Erich. “I love that you still have this harem of pansexual nymphs around you,” Ada says with a laugh when Erich explains that he only knows women, and no straight men. In the past, his relationship with so many women bothered her. She hoped that she could see them as friends again this time. It was the only way she made it through when she met them years ago. “But that does make me happy to hear - that you would still want to spend time with me, that is. With us, actually, me and Marlena.” She smiles at him brightly. This was turning into a thrillingly good evening. She hoped to keep it up.
Offline erich hess  
#1315 Posted : 27 August 2019 04:38:41(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

If it wasn't considered rude ,erich would have broken Ada's gaze. Speaking of himself wasn't something he particularly liked doing. Especially as he thought Ada had gotten things wrong in her assessment of his life. There were indeed a few people in his circle,but he only really spoke of important thjngs to Erica (and by extension,Gretchen) and dustyn. Erich looks down and takes Ada's hands before answering her. "You..you don't want that. There is a healthy dose of pity that comes along with it. This is why Karoliena is how she is towards you. She feels responsible for me. That is all. " Erich says with introspection he wanted to avoid. It was possible he misunderstood the friendship of Karoliena,but he was very aware of the almost older sister role she took with most people. Erich didn't even want to mention what was going on here. He wasn't a good person,nobody should want to be anything like him. Erich loved the stomp of Ada's foot. In this state,he could see the shockwaves emit from it and ripple around the room. He couldn't resist carrying the joke on. "Yup,trainee. You'll have to use the Fisher price microphone. There's like a 4 hour video on hand washing you're going to have to watch. Which,of Course,there is a quiz after... But let me be the first to offer you sex to further your career." Erich says to her in his sleaziest agent voice. He then widens his eyes with a realization. " unless Savannah haim already offered." Erich says with a shrug. He knew Savannah was with someone,but how was he to know her kinks? Erich did let out a laugh when Ada mentioned a harem of nymphs. " Ada.more we're all above 30, or pushing it. You and Cassie are the youngest,you two get the nymph title. Dont ask me cassie's age . but ill tell you they can't air the first season of big brother since she was underage at the time." Erich informs her with a small shrug. He distinctly remembered his friends had been am issue back when they were married. Oddly,Erica seemed to be the one he remembered Ada being the most suspicious of. He guessed Ada never picked up on Ada being the one erica wanted out of the pair. " well,dustyn is kind of nymphie. But he's married to Dallas. He also is super turned off by lady parts. So ..yeah. A real shame. If i had what he has,I'd worry about the damned thing turning on me." Erich adds with a hearty laugh. Dustyn's willy is the subject of many jokes. And erich had seen the thing more times than anyone should see their friend's genitals. This conversation did make erich think of how things would be if and when Ada found someone else. It could happen. He ,of. Course,would be happy for her. But,a teeny bit jealous.
This worked well in what Ada brought up next. " we,all three of us,we're bound for life. We got to be around for Marlena." Erich stated. He may end up being rather mediocre as a father, but he'd try. As long as nobody was expecting him to be ward cleaver,he'd do well. " so it works out well that we seem to be able to do this hanging out thing. Hopefully you still feel the same tomorrow. "
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1316 Posted : 27 August 2019 05:55:09(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Ada keeps her hands in Erich’s and shakes her head, but doesn’t say anything back. It was obvious that Erich didn’t want to talk about it anymore, as much as Ada disagreed with him. There were aspects of Erich’s personality that she wished she could incorporate into her own more. His ability to talk to people was ease, his confidence, the overall way that he carried himself. She loved these things about him. She just wished that he could see them as well. “Savannah offered, of course, but you are the first offer I am actually considering,” Ada jokes back to the idea of Savannah offering sex to further her career, wrapping her arms around him slyly. “I will do anything you tell me to, Herr Hess. Just help me release my shitty EP,” she says in a jokingly seductive voice, giggling a little at the end. “I will proudly wear my nymph title.” Did she know how old Erich was? Obviously he was older than the last time they saw each other, but she had lost track of age. She barely knew how old she was anymore. He seemed completely timeless to her. There was no way she could even guess. “I am sure I will still feel the same tomorrow,” Ada says back softly. He was right, they were bound for life together now. She had tried to disappear before, and had made her way back into Erich’s arms almost immediately after coming back. She was absolutely bound to him. “I am so happy that you do not hate me.” Her voice still soft, just above a whisper. She kisses him again, her hands in his hair.
Offline erich hess  
#1317 Posted : 27 August 2019 08:20:10(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

if erich had the ability to be omnipotent instead of just potent,he could see that he and ada shared a fairly important trait. they both could see the good in the other. they were both pretty good about building the other up when neither really could believe what the other saw. ada's way of playing that savannah had attempted the offer of sex made erich smile. it probably is a good thing that ada did seem interested in more than just two exes being parents thing. it was hard not to fall in love with ada all over again."ooh." erich exclaims when ada's arms go around him,which he eagerly returned the favor by slipping his own around her waist. "you probably should reconsider her offer. she is going far more places and has far better lips. also..it'd be kinda hot." erich giggles dirtily. "but.....anything? well,miss..wannemaker,was it? how do you feel about being waist deep in creamed corn? i think maybe after that we can discuss releasing music." erich says to ada with a more than lecherous glance. it was funny when it was jokes.decidedly unfunny when for real. was he joking about the creamed corn? it'd been his go to joke fetish for so long,even he wasnt sure anymore. "a little german music nymph. i really think those are the best kind." erich grins to ada. he also knew nothing of ada's age. somewhere in the 20's 25? 28? he really couldnt say. "tomorrow." erich smiles to ada. tomorrow was going to be odd. where would they go from here? were they going to pretend in public that the were amicable to each other and nothing more? what were they actually going to be to each other? this would probably be so much easier to just have trippy hotel sex with some random woman. but..that wasnt what this was at all. there was still quite a bit between them. erich had to strain,but he did hear ada's words. which was impressive considering he could feel each strand of his hair in ada's hands. "me too. you're a part of me. that is the only way i can explain it." he offers to ada. when saying this,it was hard not to reflect and slightly compare his relationship with selene. he adored the woman but it wasnt the same. he coldnt see them separating and then taking up so smoothly that it was kinda scary. selene was almost the exact opposite of ada. is that what a rebound relationship was? erich wasnt sure. he usually didnt analyze his life that much.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1318 Posted : 28 August 2019 06:53:22(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

“I am pretty low on the celebrity tier now, do you think making a sex tape with Savannah Haim would increase or decrease my popularity?” Ada asks, laughing. “After all, nothing will top my original sex tape debut.” She gives Erich a wink. What a time that had been, when Ada had just found out she had the BRCA1 gene. She had been terrified, and then they had had the idea to make a sex tape to raise money for research. It was one of the weirdest moments in her life, but definitely not one that she would ever take back. But definitely another moment that she didn’t exactly what Marlena finding out about through a google search later in life. “Would I have to stand in, like, a vat of creamed corn?” she asks, wondering about the logistics of Erich’s hopefully fake fetish. She had never done anything with creamed corn with him during their marriage, and it was doubtful she’d do anything with it now. “Where would you get that much even?” Ada certainly didn’t feel like a little German nymph. Honestly, she was 29 - pushing 30 as well. But she looked much younger, which she would continue to use to her advantage in being the little nymph that Erich had dubbed her to be. They both had said ‘tomorrow’ with such confidence, but honestly, Ada was nervous about how they would act towards each other when the new day came. Would they simply go their separate ways until the tour? How would the tour go if they ignored that tonight happened? And what if they didn’t ignore it? What if they continued this in private? Or in public even? For how long could they keep it up? Much like for Erich, the ‘what ifs’ kept popping up for Ada, and she was having a hard time keeping her anxiety down because of it. She kisses him lightly again and then lays her head back down on his chest. “What do we do if people find out?” she asks point blank, her eyes seeing designs in the carpet below them.
Offline erich hess  
#1319 Posted : 28 August 2019 08:15:14(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"oh,increase it for sure. there hasnt been a good celebrity sex tape in years." erich says instantly before blushing at the mention of their own sex tape. he had pretty much forgot that it existed. he assumed at the time he and ada were such minor celebrities that it just sort of flew under the radar. plus,it was released on purpose and not leaked or stolen. the nefarious means of getting to the public always added to the intrigue. "i think i was so nervous about doing that video,i'd forgotten about it. we were wild." he says back to her. during their time together,they had been pretty wild when it came to their intimacy. erich seemed to remember lots of outdoor events with ada. the memory had erich looking on ada with far from innocent thoughts. erich is taken aback when ada isnt instantly grossed out by the creamed corn thing. in all his years of joking around about it,nobody asked for details. "well...i was thinking of more ..you know." erich says,trying to wrap his head around the particulars and reality wasnt having it. " well,i was thinking ..no..if you're on your back. you'll drown. same with me.i guess on all fours,but then you stand a chance of getting corn in your hair. fuck it,i guess we're going to need snorkels." erich says to ada thoughtfully. now he was doubtful he'd go along with it. there was nothing sexy about snorkels. "ada,are you kidding me? i live on a cruise ship. its crawling with creamed corn there." he replies to ada with a wink.to his knowledge he only had one can aboard. and it was original to the ship,so he left it be. erich could tell ada's gears were turning with the feeling of the her kiss.it was more hopeful that passionate. hopeful they wouldnt get caught? "if.." erich says to ada,softly while holding her head to him. he had missed this. the head holding,not the potential hellstorm that was awaiting them. perhaps,the story of their relationship was rearing its head again: erich didnt really care if he got caught. well,he did,but he already resolved himself to that happening. people assumed he was sleazy and it people would only be moderately surprised. but this...this was ada's fresh start. being involved in an affair was a helluva way to start one's comeback. the only real thing they had going was erich and selene's relationship wasnt really newsworthy outside of certain circles. "when people find out. we've already said we're terrible liars. i guess we could be shitty and play the its for marlena angle for sympathy. or..we just go fuck it and let it wash over our backs until the next scandal arises. tyron is active again. you know that motherfucker is good for some crazy." erich offers hopefully. there was no way this was going to unfold without someone hurt.

ooc:"doubtful she'd doing anything now with him". so you're saying there is a chance? haha
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1320 Posted : 28 August 2019 08:45:29(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

“No good one in years? What a pity,” Ada jokes. Not that she particularly wanted to watch people she had possibly known before having sex, but it did seem like a staple in the celebrity world to have those floating around every once in a while. Things had really changed since she left. “Awww, you were nervous? I do not remember that,” Ada says with a small smile. “We can still be wild.” Ada listens to Erich’s dilemma over the creamed corn scenario intently. “What if we, um...” She raises her hands up and with her fingers, tries to show them in a position that would have both of them sitting upward. “Then we would both not drown.” She still wasn’t on board with this idea at all, but if Ada was anything, she was a helper. Ada nods her head with it still against Erich’s chest, feeling his shirt rub against the side of her cheek. “When people find out, right,” Ada agrees. “I would rather not use Marlena like that. I also do not want people to think that we are only together because of her,” Ada says, and then immediately wants to take back her words. Nobody had said yet that they were going to be together again now. She bites her lip. “I mean... you know what I mean.”

OOC: Hahahaha, there’s always a chance.