logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#21 Posted : 13 October 2015 03:57:20(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

UserPostedImage

Name: William & Roman Grach
Stage Name: The Wolverines
Short Bio: The English production duo made up of brothers William and Roman Grach hailing from London, England bursted onto the scenes years ago back in 2011! Now we know for a fact that you have seen the name The Wolverine's plastered on the production credits of some of the worlds most noticeable artists. The Wolverines produced Jennifer Armstrong's debut single "Queen Bee" as their first produced song and over the years they have been responsible for producing hit singles for artists such as Chloe, Mandy Williams, Desiree Shapiro, Chanel Devine most recently Austin Nimmo and much more! But unfortunately, the identity of the two very talented Londoners sort of remained a mystery for most of the years that they were active and they continue to hold a lot of weight behind the scenes, despite them both being young. Their big break on the scene came in 2014 when they produced massive hit "Work It Out" for Dominic Brown which has become their biggest produced record, staying at #1 spot for numerous weeks and picking up a win for song of The Summer at The FCA. In the following months they began working on their long awaited album and released singles with vocals from James Urie, Serenity Scott and Gemma. The Wolverines have become one of the best known producers in the industry with numerous hits that have dented the charts since 2011.

Genre: Dance, House, Synth Pop, Pop
Email: [email protected]

Are You Currently Available For Jobs? Yes / No
Would You Like To Be Credited? Yes/ No / Doesn't Matter
Are You Currently Working On Another Project? Yes/ No / Not Specified
Speciality: Producing and lending a hand at writing dance and pop gems.
Past Productions: Chloe, Mandy Williams, Desiree Shapiro, Chanel Devine, Suzie, Austin Nimmo, Jennifer Armstrong, Dominic Brown, Gemma, Sabina, Serenity Scott, etc.
Past Writing Credits: Chloe, Mandy Williams, Giselle

UserPostedImage
Name: James Urie
Stage Name: James Urie
Short Bio: http://therockstargame.c...00-Riffs.aspx#post422605
Genre: Rock, Alternative Genres

Speciality: Can write heartfelt alternative lyrics stemming from all different topics.
Past Productions: N/A
Past Writing Credits: Ghostwrote for numerous artists, Cristina Lake
Other Details: Doesn't mind not being credited as he has a percentage of royalties.

UserPostedImage

Name: Jamel Carter
Stage Name: Jay-C
Short Bio: Jamel Carter isa New York born rapper and part time producer who was surging up the music charts and had a bright career ahead of him. After being signed to then conglomerate label, Hot Eye Records, his 2010 album "The Beginning" included top 2 hit "Brooklyn Girls" in which he produced. While active, Jay-C managed to work with the likes of Matty, Tisha Jackson, Stephanie Fierce and Alicia Lena just to name a few and was really one of the premiere Hip-hop acts to find success in a pop filled genre at the time. In 2012 Jay-C was arrested and sentenced to three years in jail. He was released in late June of 2015 and released airplay promotional single "Faint" which peaked at #6 on the charts. Now, Jay-C was to get back at writing and producing for other artists. He is rumored to be working on Miami's upcoming new album as a photo of the two in the studio serviced on the internet in August.

Genre: Hip Hop, Rap, Trap

Speciality: Producting hip hop records and writing hooks and verses if need be.
Past Productions: N/A
Past Writing Credits: N/A

OOC: PM me if you would like to have any of my songwriters or producers on board for your artists project. On an OOC note, I find it that my strength in songwriting is with rock and alternative genre's that include emotional, depressive lyrics as well as ones about overcome and etc. Just PM me and we can talk further. As for producing, I can help you plan out the song that my act will produce and pitch in ideas too :)
------------------

Edited by user 13 October 2015 05:00:33(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 2 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Atonic Records on 13/10/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 13/10/2015(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#22 Posted : 11 January 2017 14:05:05(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
OOC: Could I get someone to produce a track for Anaísz? It's a Dance-pop/ Electro-R&B type of song. Just PM if interested and I'll give the details.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline kandii  
#23 Posted : 11 January 2017 21:32:22(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Name: Airemese Nicole Smith
Stage Name: Coke
Short Bio: Airemese "Coke" Smith rose to fame with her role in the hip hop duo Rum & Coke and has recently released a successful debut solo album. Along with her own work, she has had writing credits on dozens of albums and over 20+ top 10 hits! Her songwriting as earned her an impressive total of 5 #1 hits thus far!
Genre: Can write any genre but she is most successful in R&B and Pop!

Are You Currently Available For Jobs?
Yes / No
Speciality: Excells in writing on refreshing topics and providing lyrics that are catchy but "loaded". Known for writing songs in a quick manner, expect a song in less than a day, maybe even in an hour!
Past Writing Credits: (OOC: other than my characters) Reese Hollinsworth, SYNCO, Tisha Jackson, Carmen V and etc.!!
thanks 3 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 12/01/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 12/01/2017(UTC), Atonic Records on 12/01/2017(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#24 Posted : 13 June 2020 23:58:55(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
OOC: Not sure if there'll be much interest, but I'm looking for songwriters for Madison. I'd be looking mostly for mainstream contemporary pop/dance songs. It can be completely written by yourself or it can be a collaborative process between us both. Not a specific topic in mind as I'm looking for quite a few songs, but happy to listen to any ideas. She has a little bit of an edge, so it can be risque.

Obviously songwriting credits, mentions and promo will be given. Just trying to push the character into a mainstream position and pop songs are not exactly my forté. PM me if you have the time and interest in this :)
thanks 2 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
2001clay on 14/06/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 20/06/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#25 Posted : 09 July 2020 10:16:29(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3540 time(s) in 1266 post(s)
OCC: Hello i looking for songwriters for Paige Wesley. It can be written by yourself or it can be a collaboration thing as us both. Not a specific topic in mind as I'm looking for some songs, but very interesting to listen to amazing ideas. She kinda looking for either R&B vibe or Pop Vibe or UK garage as long as she is happy with this idea of this song. So PM Me if you really interested of helping me out on this songwriting & i will give you some idea & it gonna go on her album.

Edited by user 09 July 2020 10:36:32(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline Vindican  
#26 Posted : 03 July 2021 16:28:02(UTC)
Vindican

India

OOC: Could anyone please produce a debut single and debut album for my first band, Leviathan? It's a prog rock/ classic rock band. If interested please pm me :)

Edited by user 03 July 2021 16:30:05(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline 2001clay  
#27 Posted : 10 May 2022 06:29:37(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3540 time(s) in 1266 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Name: Herman Williams
Stage Name: Mr DJ Hurricane
Short Bio: Born on May 29 1985 in Houston Texas, he began rapping in 2012 independently then he majorly produced for other artists while getting royalties in 2016 as a newbie. He signed to Big Diamond Records in 2019 as rap artist but however in 2021 he decided to shelved his debut album and start his own record label "Ruff Round Records" as he already discovered his first act BabyCrush from London as their the first artist to be signed to his own label and he later to swift his focus continuing producing for other artist & promo his own artist on the label.
Genre: R&B, Pop, Latin Pop/urban, Dance, UK Garage, UK Pop, K-Pop, Rap, Hip-Hop

Are You Currently Available For Jobs? Yes/ No
Speciality: Take up to 3/5 days to get the song done by producing in 2 days before combining with writing in 1 days.
Past Productions: Tika Mays, BabyCrush, Slim Money, Diego Lopez, Liam Rusell & more
Past Writing Credits: Crazy Shit - iCandy
Other Details: PM me

Edited by user 10 May 2022 06:31:19(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
kandii on 19/06/2022(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#28 Posted : 15 July 2022 03:31:22(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Name: Cory Dionne
Stage Name: Cory Dionne
Short Bio:
For those who don't know Cory Dionne, the 28 year old had been trying to achieve a music career since 2012. Cory was born in raised in the rough neighborhood of Oakland City in Atlanta, Georgia. In a rather impoverished upbringing, Cory Dionne didn't have the easiest upbringing but found that he was rather gifted from a young age in music and found that music and family were the real highlights of his childhood. Often being labeled the "weird" one by his peers, and a shy heartthrob by the ladies, for many years Cory hid his secret talent in singing and drifted through his early years and early teen years getting into trouble with law despite being very intelligent and talented. After being kicked out by his mother and moving in with his aunt, Dionne used this opportunity to get his act together and focus. After graduating a performance arts high-school and the first two years of college, Cory became a music business intern after seeing an ad on a prestigious music website. Here, Cory was blessed with having his foot in the door of music and easily learned the ropes of the music industry and even began networking to get his name around.

In 2015, Cory Dionne found himself lending background vocals for a wide range of artists. Most notably he was noted on Cassie Valentine's "Matrimony" album credits, lending backing vocals on the tracks "Tornado", "Tease", and "Butterflies". Despite just being a background singer, Cory Dionne had become quite the name behind the shadows and even earned himself some industry colleagues along the way. In 2016, Cory Dionne lended backing vocals on Miami's "Highlight" single. Following his backing vocals, Cory was contacted by DJ Cloud to lend vocals to his SoundCloud track after running into the DJ at the studio. This was the first time Dionne has been featured as the lead vocal on a song, although uncredited. As he continued to lend his crisp, soulful vocals on numerous tracks, Cory was quietly working on "Uncover" to introduce himself to the industry. In 2017, Cory Dionne independently released the R&B infused "Uncover EP". The EP had major sleeper success, reaching the summit of the Chart Heat Album Chart for three weeks. In 2021, Cory Dionne was announced as the Director of Artist and Repertoire at Dahlhouse Entertainment. That same year, Cory Dionne returned to producing. He lended production for Cassie Valentine's comeback single "Cutting Ties" released in the summer of 2021. After the critical acclaim and viral success of the single, Cory Dionne was brought on as the executive producer for Cassie Valentine's upcoming studio album. In 2022, Cory Dionne produced Naomi's "Heaven".

Occupation: Producer / Songwriter /Both [Willing to write as well]
Genre: R&B, Soul, Contemporary R&B, Alternative R&B, Dancehall, R&B/Pop
Specialty: R&B with a contemporary edge, mixed with the sounds of today.
Past Productions: Cory Dionne - "Uncover EP", "The New Heroes" Soundtrack Album, Cassie Valentine - "Cutting Ties", Naomi - "Heaven", Aubrey Mikkel - TBA
Past Writing Credits: Cory Dionne - "Uncover EP"
Other Details: Cory Dionne is looking to stack up his production credits, reach out and connect!

Edited by user 15 July 2022 03:34:26(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 4 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 15/07/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 15/07/2022(UTC), kandii on 15/07/2022(UTC), freestylechamp on 15/07/2022(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#29 Posted : 19 January 2024 02:02:01(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
SONGWRITER REQUEST;

I'm looking for songwriters to write some tracks for the debut album by 'Tahlia'. I've already briefly introduced her but have yet to release anything with her. So I'm planning on debuting her fully this year, hopefully with an album. The music will be mostly contemporary pop music, ideally with a high energy and dance vibe. I'm happy to take full completed songs or I'm also happy to collaborate on something. Mainstream pop isn't my strong suit, so I would definitely appreciate a helping hand with filling out an album from her. Obviously credits will be given fully on any tracks written or co-written. Drop me a message if you're able to write some stuff for her.
thanks 2 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Cerys Nyland on 19/01/2024(UTC), BrownSugar on 19/01/2024(UTC)