logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 18 May 2014 06:53:56(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

CALLING ALL PRODUCERS & SONGWRITERS!

OOC: A few years ago I created the Producers Thread. Now this is just an extension and will now include song writers! All of us aren't strong songwriters. Some of us have writers block and others just aren't strong writers and that is fine, I see nothing wrong with contacting your fellow forum members for help. Want to get your songwriter or producers jobs? Here's the place where you fill out this small questionnaire and post it so the other forum members can see and contact you with jobs for your producer or songwriter.

The application of course should be done in character and you post their name, Stage Name if they have one, A Short Bio which is optional, their occupation, Genre and just make up an email. The other part is more open ended. Please bold if they are currently available or not for a job. DO NOT PUT YES if you do not plan on writing a song for someone and if you lose the urge to do so just edit your post and bold on 'no' so people do not ask and then not be answered. The next part is if you would like to be credite for your works, if you want to be listed as a song writer bold, if not then bold no (That goes for people who want their character to be ghost writers) or if you don't really care, bold Doesn't Matter. After, bold if you are currently working on another project or song. And finally, what you feel is your speciality (mostly for songwriters) you can put 'love songs', 'heartbreak songs' or etc whatever you feel that songwriter is best at. Next is the past prodctions and writing credits. You can put the artists name, the song or be more elaborate and finally other details. This thread will help you get your songwriter or producer out there by getting them projects. Remember, if you want to 'hire' someone PM them!

Name:
Stage Name:
Short Bio:
Genre:
Email:

Are You Currently Available For Jobs? Yes / No
Would You Like To Be Credited? Yes/ No / Doesn't Matter
Are You Currently Working On Another Project? Yes/ No / Not Specified
Speciality:
Past Productions:
Past Writing Credits:
Other Details:

Edited by user 08 June 2014 06:06:03(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 9 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 18/05/2014(UTC), kandii on 18/05/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 18/05/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 18/05/2014(UTC), DistortedAudio on 18/05/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 18/05/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 19/05/2014(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 01/10/2014(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 15/06/2015(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2 Posted : 18 May 2014 09:46:17(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage
Name: Aidan Davis
Stage Name: Aiidan Davis
Short Bio: Aiidan Davis is a new songwriter and producer hailing from California, USA. He is 21 years old and always had a passion for music from the time he was a very young boy. His father was a singer that was very local and a mother who is a college professor. He now is looking to take a step in the music industry as a producer and writer, starting out with writing first. He does plan on releasing an EP and then an album in 2015. He is also a talented singer.
Genre: Pop, R&B
Email: [email protected]

Are You Currently Available For Jobs? Yes / No - Songwriting Only for now
Speciality: Writing pop and r&b songs. Love or Heartbreak songs.
Past Productions:  None
Past Writing Credits: None as of 2014
Other Details: Contact me, looking to write for artists! [PM Me]

Edited by user 20 May 2014 15:05:28(UTC)  | Reason: Changed to 'Currently Working On Another Project' to Yes

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 20/06/2020(UTC)
Offline dohaihoangnam  
#3 Posted : 18 May 2014 22:59:25(UTC)
dohaihoangnam

Man
Viet Nam

Was thanked: 342 time(s) in 177 post(s)
Name: Reese Hollinsworth
Stage name: Reese Hollinsworth
Short bio: Reese Hollinsworth is a producer and singer-songwriter from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. At 18, he moved to New York, USA in order to pursue a career in music. He is currently working on an album that is due to be released in Q4 2015. Aside from writing his own work, he also has uncredited material in several songs by other artists, as well.
Genre: Pop, R&B, Country

Are you currently available for jobs?: Yes / No
Would you like to be credited?: Yes / No / Doesn't Matter
Are you currently working on other projects?: Yes / No / Not Specified
Specialty: Pop, R&B, Country; love and heartbreak, sexuality, female empowerment
Past Productions: None
Past Writing Credits: Hollinsworth's upcoming debut album
Other details: Contact me if you want me to write for you with my email up there.
UserPostedImage
"Deep breath in, deep breath out, now"

UserPostedImage

// REESE HOLLINSWORTH //
Offline C4AJoh  
#4 Posted : 19 May 2014 05:20:08(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Name: Christian Fallon
Stage Name: N/A
Short Bio: Christian Fallon is a 22 year old from Las Vegas, Nevada. Starting out as a session musician he unexpectedly found his way into the other side of the recording booth. With small production roles for rock acts, Riot! In The Boulevard, Mutual Addiction, Alex Simms and My Girl Friday under his belt his main role is at ‘Songs to Love and Die By’ where he deals with the majority of the day-to-day running of the label alongside Amy Meyer. He’s also an experimental songwriter but has kept his writing to himself in the past, only recently decided to consider offering his services as a songwriter.
Occupation: Musician/Producer/Songwriter/Scout/A+R/Writer/Blogger
Genre: Alternative Rock, Electronica, Metal, Pop-Punk, Post-Hardcore, Rock

Are you currently available? Yes
Would you like to be credited? Yes
Are you currently working on another project? Yes
Speciality: Writing and producing Alternative Rock music
Past productions: Riot! In The Boulevard, Mutual Addiction, Alex Simms, My Girl Friday, Miami
Past writing credits: N/A
Other details: N/A
Offline snap_itshannah  
#5 Posted : 19 May 2014 06:39:54(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Name: Reza Vranitzky
Stagename: n/a
Short Bio: Born and raised in Leoben, Austria, Reza's mother left when she was very young, and she was raised as an only child by her very loving and caring father. She was allowed to try her hand at several creative outlets, like acting, singing, and dancing, but found that she was drawn to writing and playing music the most. She has gained a lot of support for doing both over the years - and is currently working on the upcoming television show Everything's Fine.
Genre: Indie rock, indie pop, folk, alternative rock

Are You Currently Available For Jobs? Yes
Would You Like To Be Credited? Yes
Are You Currently Working On Another Project? Yes
Speciality: Writing and producing experimental or indie music.
Past Productions: Carmen Grant - Mercury [ALBUM]; Evangeline Wolfe - Stay Strong, Drift On [ALBUM]; Cherry Street - Love Songs [ALBUM]
Past Writing Credits: Carmen Grant - Hockey Skates; Carmen Grant - It Will Never Be; Evangeline Wolfe - Old Time's Sake; Evangeline Wolfe - Asked Me; Evangeline Wolfe - Stay Strong, Drift On
Other Details: (ooc: PM me. :D)

Edited by user 20 May 2014 05:50:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
Moquel on 19/05/2014(UTC)
Offline infinite135  
#6 Posted : 20 May 2014 13:54:59(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Name: Kurt Ulysses
Stage Name: Kid Anything
Short Bio: An English recluse, the 25-year-old songwriter has unassumingly led a career of varied peaks and garbage heaps; Ulysses has worked with lo-fi punk bands, underground rappers, and contributed songs for pop stars too shitty for him to happily take credit for. Somehow earned the attention of Infinite's former drummer, Greg Oldson, and managed to land a spot on the team trying [and failing] to perfect the band's final album: the oft-delayed Light in Motion. Currently attempting to break free of the 'producer only' label by writing and releasing an EP of his own under the moniker Kid Anything.
Genre: Alternative, Indie, Hip-Hop, Pop
Email: you'[email protected] [Just PM me]

Speciality: Weird noises, lyrics that will never compare to Morrissey.
Past Productions: Greg Oldson, Infinite, Flying Burrito Fuckers, MC Jest
Past Writing Credits: Wait and see...
Other Details: I never get any replies on online dating sites. Hopefully i'll be luckier this time around.
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline Clampdown  
#7 Posted : 21 May 2014 10:14:41(UTC)
Clampdown

Man
United States

Was thanked: 1095 time(s) in 398 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Name:Jeremy Salazar
Stage Name:My Own Violence
Short Bio: Jeremy Salazar is a Californian IDM and experimental producer born in 1989 (Age 24). He got into experimental music in highschool and started making his own music in college. He started getting gigs and soon after, he started writing to release an album that is to be released at an unknown time. He has had past experience producing his own music. Realizing his knack for it, he has decided to help other musicians with production and songwriting.
Genre:Hip Hop, IDM, and EDM
Email:[email protected]
Speciality: Production
Past Productions: My Own Violence- Demo
Past Writing Credits:
Other Details:I'm also looking to be signed, so if you like my production; please, get me signed!
Active Bands/Artists:

Some Kind of Planet

Other characters:
[b]Leon Peralta - Main writer for Coast 2 Coast Music

Offline Famouss7x7  
#8 Posted : 08 June 2014 06:05:30(UTC)
Famouss7x7

BUMP! I know there's more songwriters and such out there ! Get their name out there and get some jobs ☺
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline dohaihoangnam  
#9 Posted : 20 July 2014 01:43:46(UTC)
dohaihoangnam

Man
Viet Nam

Was thanked: 342 time(s) in 177 post(s)
Bumping this thread so y'all can look for producers & songwriters more easily.
UserPostedImage
"Deep breath in, deep breath out, now"

UserPostedImage

// REESE HOLLINSWORTH //
Offline Famouss7x7  
#10 Posted : 30 September 2014 12:09:48(UTC)
Famouss7x7

My producer and songwriter Aiidan Davis is available to do some songwriting. I've got a song writing bug lately [thank god] and I'd love to get his name out there some more with some music writing for others. I can do Pop and R&B songs but I can also do some rock songs too. I can do simplistic songs but I show real my strength in more deeper songs. Just PM me if you'd like to have Aiidan write something.

I also have Erik Zullo, my new singer songwriter. He's available to write a song or two also. :)

Just PM me if you'd like to me write something.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Osprey037[Reported Failure]  
#11 Posted : 01 October 2014 07:01:48(UTC)
Osprey037[Reported Failure]

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 805 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Name: Avil Hartman
Stage Name: Avil Hartman
Short Bio: Avil Hartman was the guitarist of the band Husky Shot for an eternity back in the glory days of 2001. After the band's tragic decline in popularity and falling out he worked on several forgotten gems of the mid-late 2000's. With the new decade he first got attention again as a producer for his work on rock group Reported Failure's early albums. He partnered with noteworthy indie label, Nomad Records, and began producing many of their artists including Clara Thompson, James Urie, Riot! in the Boulevard, Magie Lena, Nick Palmer, and Calling Captain
Genre: Rock, pop, indie, folk

Speciality: Being the guy for you
Past Productions: Most noteble: Reported Failure - Rome, Riot! in the Boulevard - Wild Young Things
Past Writing Credits: None. But dont let that deter you. (OOC: I love songwriting. I'l do it)
Other Details: Lets all be friends.
UserPostedImage
I might give Satan a swirly
thanks 3 users thanked Osprey037[Reported Failure] for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 01/10/2014(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 01/10/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 02/10/2014(UTC)
Offline Taylr2  
#12 Posted : 01 October 2014 09:54:37(UTC)
Taylr2

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 166 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Name: Taylor Asbridge
Stage Name: Taylor Asbridge
Short Bio: Founding member of Dead Roses, becoming a well known name in the rock industry over the last ten years. Based in the UK but has been all around the world performing and working in the music industry, bringing plenty of experience to the table. Former executive member of KillThePoison Records.
Genre: Pop, indie-pop, pop-punk, alternative rock, post hardcore, metalcore

Would You Like To Be Credited? Yes / No / Doesn't Matter
Are You Currently Working On Another Project? Yes / No / Not Specified
Speciality: Writing and producing in the alternative rock scene
Past Productions: Produced albums for Dead Roses & Hannah Beth
Past Writing Credits: All music from Dead Roses
Other Details: (ooc: Feel free to drop me a PM)
thanks 1 user thanked Taylr2 for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 02/10/2014(UTC)
Offline mebeme101  
#13 Posted : 15 February 2015 10:48:08(UTC)
mebeme101

Man

Was thanked: 5703 time(s) in 2512 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Name:Brandon Grey
Stage Name: Brandon Grey
Short Bio: Brandon Grey is mainly known for being the older brother of SYNCO member Alex Grey Brandon was also seen on past seasons of American Idol and X Factor USA getting eliminated early on from both shows Brandon has since been writing and producing for other artists after quitting music up until this year he released his debut single "Bury Me" which was written, produced and released by him only
Genre: Pop, R&B, Pop Rock

Are You Currently Available For Jobs? Yes/ No
Speciality: Writing and producing pop music
Past Productions: SYNCO - High Speed (Album), Adam Black - Chemical Reaction (EP), SYNCO - Grown (Album), Brandon Grey - Bury Me (Single)
Past Writing Credits: SYNCO - Don't Really Have To Go Now, Adam Black - Give Me It, The Zone - Let's Let Go, SYNCO - Believe It, Layla - Love Me Right Now, Brandon Grey - Bury Me
Other Details: ( Send me a PM (: )
My Acts

Layla Sanchez|AJ|Brandon Grey|PRÓXIMO|Carmen V|SZ|DREAM

UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked mebeme101 for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 15/02/2015(UTC), snap_itshannah on 15/02/2015(UTC), dohaihoangnam on 15/02/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 08/03/2016(UTC)
Offline Read hard  
#14 Posted : 25 February 2015 07:39:17(UTC)
Read hard

Romania

Was thanked: 303 time(s) in 179 post(s)
Name: Unknown
Stage name: The Bitch
Short bio: The Bitch was born in Romania and grew up with his sister Idoo and they got into punk rock music and wanted to shock the world by making incestuous jokes about each other. Idoo later married The Bitch's friend Robin Banks. The Bitch took his name from his own song called "The Bitch", "The Bitch" was also the name of his band, The Read hards' debut album. He is often mistaken for a girl because of his name and the Read hards are often thought of as a riot girl band. The Read hards made 11 full length albums on the label YO/OY records before the band and the label both took a short break, the break got long for the Read hards and they only played Romanian shows to get money for beer. They a long time later heard the label was still around and decided to make a comeback, but never got contacted by the label. They released albums D.I.Y and had even more success than the first time around. The Bitch is often referred to as one of the greatest song-smiths since Lennon/McCartney or Leiber and Stoller. The Bitch would now be interesting in writing super hits for what he calls "sellout mainstram crap singers" to make money for his Money/coin collecting habit.
Genres: Punk rock, Pop Punk, Bluegrass, Folk punk, Power pop, Spanish jazz fusion, Ska, Classic shoegaze binge way and hopefully shitty mainstream pop!

Are You Currently Available For Jobs? Yes!
Would You Like To Be Credited? I'd rather not!
Speciality: Writing clever and deep lyrics and well constructed and perfect pop melodies
Past Productions: CO-producer of "The Bitch", "Family fun: The return of the Read hards" and "The Read hards are back and you are shoulder"
Past Writing Credits: Wrote the song "Science is douchebags" for electronic pop singer Kastania
Other Details: Call me! (OOC: If you're insane enough to be into this PM!)

Edited by user 25 February 2015 07:47:05(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked Read hard for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 25/02/2015(UTC)
Offline Realms Of Darkness  
#15 Posted : 25 February 2015 09:53:42(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Was thanked: 961 time(s) in 386 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Name: William Owens
Stage Name: Bill Owens
Short Bio: Bill Owens is an English record producer, recording engineer, mixer, artist and multi-instrumentalist. He is the founder and owner of London's Rever Music Studios. Bill is actually the lead vocalist and bassist of prog-metal band Aeons.
Genre: Rock, Metal

Are You Currently Working On Another Project? Not Specified
Speciality: Producing rock / metal music
Past Productions: Tom Orgsen - "Forsaken Project", The Enlightened - "The Arcanum Circle", Penetralia - "With Brave Wings", Penetralia - "In Fear, Faith And Flaws", Aeons - "A Journey Through The Innermost"
Other Details: (Send me a PM!)

Edited by user 25 February 2015 09:54:59(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!
Mythos, the successor of the #1 album The Arcanum Circle OUT NOW!
Available through Kaleidoscope Records! Click on the banner!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!
A Journey Through The Innermost, the debut album Bill Owens' prog-metal act OUT NOW!
Available through Songs To Love And Die By! Click on the banner!

My Artists:

The Enlightened || Aeons || Bill Owens

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
The World's best recording studios!
thanks 1 user thanked Realms Of Darkness for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 25/02/2015(UTC)
Offline chiliwilly  
#16 Posted : 04 March 2015 16:35:06(UTC)
chiliwilly

Man
United States

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 22 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Name: William H. Jackson
Stage Name: Chilly Willy Bo Billy Banana Fana Fo Filly
Short Bio: As you all know, I'm the great Chilly Willy. I manage Satanic Sex and do little bit of my own electronic doodly-doo that the kids are into nowadays. So yeah, not only am I a songwriting and producing genius but I'm a managering genius so I'm three times prepared for the job. I also ride motorcycles and get all the ladies at the beach.
Genre: Excellence only

Speciality: Picking up the girls with my muscles and producing and songwriting the best songs ever.
Past Productions: hey hey, a true magician never tells it's secrets do they.
Past Writing Credits: My writing's too beautiful for y'all to understand.
Other Details: I'm totally perfect for the job.
Chili Willy's Soup Kitchen Recs

UserPostedImage

That's me!

Roster:
Satanic Sex
thanks 1 user thanked chiliwilly for this useful post.
kandii on 04/03/2015(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#17 Posted : 14 June 2015 23:19:15(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

I have both Christian Fallon and Cara Zayn who I'm looking to make more active as songwriters and producers, so if you need a song written or if you're looking for a producer then feel free to get in touch (PM me).
Thanks!
thanks 2 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Welat65 on 15/06/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 15/06/2015(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#18 Posted : 15 June 2015 02:16:13(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Name: Christopher Hudson
Short Bio: Christopher Piero Napoliello, now known as Christopher Hudson, was born into an all singing and all dancing world. Born and raised in the Hollywood hills, attending a performing arts school and graduating with a Master of Fine Arts degree, Christopher knows a thing or two about the world of showbiz and what it takes to succeed. He is 1/4 of The Stat Nerds and now a well known reality TV star. Christopher has always written songs in his spare time, some for his bands, some have been pitched to other artist and some songs are simply a result of boredom or frustration. Since finishing second on CBB4, Hudson's profile was elevated and has since went on to pen two infectious number one singles and has worked on many more for other artists which are set to be released shortly.
Genre: Pop, Rock, R&B, Dance, New Wave, Electro

Are You Currently Available For Jobs?: Yes / No
Would You Like To Be Credited?: Yes / No / Doesn't Matter
Are You Currently Working On Another Project?: Yes / No / Not Specified
Speciality: Christopher knows how to craft the catchiest pop hooks around.
Past Writing Credits: The Stat Nerds - Out With A Bang, Andrea - Force, (many unreleased and upcoming pop songs throughout 2015)
Other Details: (ooc: Send pm!)

UserPostedImage
Name: Khalil Ferreira
Short Bio: Khalil Ferreira may seem like a new face to the majority of the general public but he's well known on the club circuit and has quite the underground following over in Brazil. Until now, Ferreira has produced nothing but club-ready beats with a euphoric atmosphere engulfing every single one of them. Now he's looking to add vocalists to his stellar productions and break into the mainstream market. After being discovered by Scott Wellington, the 26-year-old signed a publishing deal with Five Pesky Kids in early 2015 and is hoping to make his mark on the charts. Ferreira also hopes to write a lot of the lyrics for his tracks too, wanting to be as involved as he can in the process.
Genre: House, Dance, Dubstep, Trap

Speciality: Producing both commercial and underground dance tunes.
Past Productions: (ooc: None posted in TRSG yet but Khalil has been producing for years)

UserPostedImage
Name: Sara Hollywood
Short Bio: Miss Hollywood may only be 21 years of age and not shown her face until recently but the "mischievous" little lady already has a couple of number one singles on her résumé, has all of Weekend in her contacts and signed her first publishing deal when she was 16 years old. Sara's whole life has been centred around music and the arts in general. She was heavily involved in music, drama and art in school and showed promise and a love for English, enthralled in creative writing and the freedom to play around with words. She claims that she can make the most mundane topic into one of the catchiest pop hooks ever created. Sara has been involved with Weekend for many years now and is dubbed by Weekenders as 1/3 of "The Holy Trinity" along with Billy and Dustyn as the trio tend to create Weekend's catchiest and most loved tracks. She also signed a new publishing deal with Five Pesky Kids in 2014.
Genre: Pop, Dance, Rock Pop, Bubblegum Pop, Jazz, blue-eyed soul, Doo-wop

Speciality: Writing chart toppers like it's nobody's business.
Past Writing Credits: Victoria Black - Ghost, Victoria Black - Shut Your Pretty Little Mouth, Weekend - Animal, Weekend - Heartbreakers, Weekend - Lock It Up
Past Productions: Victoria Black - Shut Your Pretty Little Mouth
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 6 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
dohaihoangnam on 15/06/2015(UTC), Welat65 on 15/06/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 15/06/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 15/06/2015(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 16/06/2015(UTC), 2001clay on 17/08/2020(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#19 Posted : 06 September 2015 17:57:38(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

Name: Christian Fallon
Short Bio: Christian Fallon is a 24 year old from Las Vegas, Nevada. Starting out as a session musician he unexpectedly found his way into the other side of the recording booth. With production roles for rock acts, Riot! In The Boulevard, Mutual Addiction, Alex Simms and My Girl Friday under his belt his main role is at ‘Songs to Love and Die By’. He’s also a songwriter with writing credits for a number of artists including Cristina Lake, Maddie Urie, Miami as well as others.
Genre: Alternative Rock, Electronica, Metal, Pop-Punk, Post-Hardcore, Rock, Pop

Speciality: Writing and producing Alternative Rock music
Past productions: Riot! In The Boulevard, Mutual Addiction, Alex Simms, My Girl Friday, Miami, Amy Meyer, Penetralia, Cristina Lake
Past writing credits: Cristina Lake, Miami, Maddie Urie, Alex Simms
Other details: I have 8 alternative rock/post-hardcore-esque songs available right now and I'm willing to write specifically for artists and bands too if you can provide a theme.

UserPostedImage

Name: Cara Zayn
Short Bio: Cara Zayn is a 23 year old from San Francisco, California. She currently runs the record label 'Songs to Love and Die By' and has recently started to branch out into production and songwriting. She's also the creator and lead writer of drama series 'Obsession'.
Genre: Alternative Rock, Electronica, Pop-Punk, Post-Hardcore, Rock, Pop, RnB, Rap, Hip-Hop

Speciality: Writing and producing music
Past productions: Yet to take a lead producer role.
Past writing credits: Chanel Hayes
Other details: I have 2 songs available right now and I'm willing to write specifically for artists and bands too if you can provide a theme.

OOC: If you're interested in having me write for someone then feel free to PM me, also if you'd like to take a song off of my hands again PM me and I can give you more details! Thanks! :)
thanks 4 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Welat65 on 06/09/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 07/09/2015(UTC), Atonic Records on 07/09/2015(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 08/03/2016(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#20 Posted : 06 October 2015 05:17:02(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Name: Gia Rose-Hilton
Stage Name: Gia
Short Bio: Wife of Scott Rose-Hilton, considered one of the top producers today, has produced and written numerous #1 hits as well as top 10 and top 20 as well as albums. Is the owner of a top 5 hit song with "Clocks." Usually specializes in Pop and Dance. Has three kids but somehow still manages to provide a lot of your favorite hit songs. Would consider being known as the female 'Max Martin' of sorts.
Genre: Pop, Dance, Electrodance, all the many variations of Pop and Dance.

Specialty: Producing Pop records and writing. Also can mix as well.
Past Productions: Isabel, Jennifer Armstrong, Kourtney, Aaron Marks, Abie Lena, Magie Lena, Pixie, Jacob Estrada, Aubrey Mikkel, Radio Vine, Metallic Swan, Kato, Synco, etc.
Past Writing Credits: Same as Above.

Name: Layla Raine-Talley
Stage Name: Layla Raine
Short Bio: Co-owner of Tric-Jam Records, married to Mark Talley, has a son but likes to balance work with being a mother.
Genre: R&B, Soul, Urban

Specialty: Urban music and some Pop
Past Productions: Dominic Brown, Kato, etc.
Past Writing Credits: Kato, etc.

Name: Tiffany Mackenzie
Stage Name: NOVA
Short Bio: Appeared in 2014 with critically acclaimed song, "Cheerleader," also delivered a critically and positively reviewed debut album, "Morning After." and just happens to be the baby sister of Glamazon.
Genre: Pop, Alternative, Synthpop

Specialty: Songwriting, fun, Pop songs or deep and dark alternative ones.
Past Writing Credits: Morning After
Other Details: Currently writing her next album but still available.

Name: Heather Brook DeSoto
Stage Name: Sunny Monroe
Short Bio: Came to the center of the Pop world about 3 years ago after working with Isabel, Jennifer Armstrong, Serenity Scott, Eilidh, and others.
Genre: Pop, Alternative, Rock

Specialty: Songwriting
Past Productions: http://www.therockstargame.com/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=10400#post332903
Past Writing Credits: http://www.therockstarga...s&t=10400#post332903

Name: Bianca Moretti
Stage Name: Bianca Moretti
Short Bio: Winner of Best Newcomer at the Chaos V awards, has the record of the highest selling EP among her peers, currently taking a break from performing and more into being behind the scenes with writing and producing.
Genre: Pop Rock, Folk, Folk rock, Indie Rock, Indie Pop

Are You Currently Working On Another Project? No
Specialty: Folk and Indie Rock
Past Productions: Kourtney
Past Writing Credits: Kourtney
Other Details: Likes to play Mandolin.

OOC: For all my songwriters and producers, I don't mind writing lyrics or even giving ideas. I just ask that everyone gives me credit for it.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 2 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
JohnnyBBB on 06/10/2015(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 08/10/2015(UTC)