logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#1 Posted : 13 October 2014 07:02:54(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Official Lineup
UserPostedImage

When? October 24th - 26th
Where? Los Angeles, CA, Hollywood Bowl Amphitheater
What? A music festival that happens once in the fall of each year in Los Angeles, CA. All genre's are welcomed, new - established acts encouraged.
Frequency: Annually
Years Active: 1 (2014)

3-Day Passes ($250)
Regular: A Regular 3-Day Pass gets you the same access as a General Admission 3-Day Pass, which gets you admittance to the Hollywood Bowl Amphitheater for the three days of the Festival, including:

• One 3-Day Wristband

• $100 Coupon off any merchandise sold in the official Fall Festival Store

• Free DVD with all live performances

VIP: Want some creature comforts to heighten your Fall Festival experience? ($1,050)

Purchase 3-Day VIP Passes to enjoy the weekend in style and ease with a host of special amenities offered in The Hollywood Bowl Lounges, located on both ends of the amphitheater.

• Unlimited Access to Hollywood Bowl Lounge North and South

• Front row seats in the Amphitheater

• Catered Food Servings Daily

• Beer, Wine and Specialty Libations All Day

• Shaded and Relaxed Lounge Seating

• Reserved Air Conditioned Restrooms

• Official Fall Festival 2014 Poster with signed autographs from each performer

• $150 Coupon off any merchandise sold in the official Fall Festival Store

Platinum: For those looking for unprecedented access to the full Fall Festival experience, consider a Fall Festival Platinum Pass for the most luxurious festival experience. ($2,000)

• Access to the Air-Conditioned Platinum ONLY Hospitality Area North & South

• Complimentary Bar & Catered Meals

• Access to Artist Lounge Areas

• Access to Platinum Viewing Areas for The Main Stage

• Air-Conditioned Restrooms

• Unlimited Access to Hollywood Bowl Lounge North and South

• Front row seats in the Amphitheater

• Beer, Wine and Specialty Libations All Day

• Shaded and Relaxed Lounge Seating

• Exclusive Festival Merchandise Gift Bag

• Official Fall Festival 2014 Poster with signed autographs from each performer

• First Option To Purchase in 2015

1-Day Passes
Are you only able to make it to one day of the Festival? A Single Day Pass gets you the same access as a General Admission Pass, but with admittance to Grant Park for only Friday, including access to:

• One 1-Day Wristband

• $50 Coupon off any merchandise sold in the official Fall Festival Store

Edited by user 25 October 2014 02:16:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 10 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
mebeme101 on 13/10/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 13/10/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 13/10/2014(UTC), erich hess on 13/10/2014(UTC), Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 13/10/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 13/10/2014(UTC), Realms Of Darkness on 13/10/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 13/10/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 19/10/2014(UTC), Mckenzie- on 20/10/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#2 Posted : 13 October 2014 07:05:08(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

12 Days Until Fall Festival!
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 13/10/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3 Posted : 19 October 2014 08:51:11(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

6 Days Until Fall Festival!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#4 Posted : 22 October 2014 23:18:24(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

2 Days Until Fall Festival!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#5 Posted : 23 October 2014 22:28:55(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

1 Day Until Fall Festival! Starts at 3:45pm Eastern time, sharp.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#6 Posted : 25 October 2014 05:20:29(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 2 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 25/10/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 25/10/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#7 Posted : 25 October 2014 05:23:13(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

James 'Deadeye' Baulschoff

You're performing on quite a pop-heavy festival...imagine you're producing a commercial to entice fans to watch Armored, what would you say?

Deadeye: Erm, well, if you want to get pumped for this concert come see us. We'll pump you up!

As new kids on the block, do you feel like you've got a task to get the fans on side?

Deadeye: It always is. After starting two unsucsessful bands. I know that it is hard to build up a good amount of fan support. Hopefully, though, third time's the charm.

How would you describe your set for the Fall Festival?

Deadeye: You're mainly going to see a preview of what's to come in our new album. And probably see me break a couple bones.

Are there any other artists you're looking forward to seeing perform?

Deadeye: I usually don't keep track of who's performing, but I'm excited to see if there's any other metal bands in this group.

What are some of your pre-show rituals and do they change for specific performances?

Deadeye: I usually sleep, almost all fucking day. But this time I ate, a lot, I can't sleep while nervous. The rest of the guys usually go hiking or something.

Lucas: No, I said we had to hitchhike once because you forgot to pick us up.

Deadeye: Same thing.

Can we expect any upcoming music from you before the year is over?

Deadeye: Fuck yeah. The new album, not sure of the name will be out at some point! Also a couple more singles.

Lucas: It's called 'The Darker Side of Me', and we're hoping to crank it out in December.

Is there a certain song on your set list that you are most looking forward to performing? If so, what and why?

Deadeye: I love performing 'Burning' man. I love the pyrotechnics on that one! Setting the drum set on fire is my favorite part fucking part!

Do you have any special surprises or guests that we, the audience, can look out for?

Deadeye: No. I guess I should have thought about doing that.

How does it feel to be on a bill at such a massive event?

Deadeye: It feels amazing. I mean I'm nervous as hell! I've been in crowds half this size that's gotten twice as rowdy. But hey, you gotta love the mosh pits. Hopefully there'll be mosh pits.

Give the fans some advice for how to get through a festival weekend.

Deadeye: Always plan ahead. I never do it, and I always get fucking lost. So it's probably smart to keep a map as well. It's mainly pop at this festival so I'll keep the 'Wear a poncho if you don't want to be hit with bottled piss' for later.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
erich hess on 25/10/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 25/10/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 25/10/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 25/10/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 25/10/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 26/10/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#8 Posted : 25 October 2014 05:45:46(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Song: The Darker Side of Me

Deadeye: LOS ANGELAS!!!! As the first band on we must formally introduce you to the Fall Festival. So, welcome, and...ARE YOU FUCKING READY.

Fans Cheer.

Deadeye: I said. ARE YOU FUCKING READY!!!

Louder Cheers.

Lucas: 3....2.....1

Break it down!
Sick of being pushed around!
Shut up or I will...

Knock you out!
Chase you out of this town!
Bring you back for one more....

Ride around!
Knock you to the ground!
Try to push me!
One more time!

You can't bring me down.
I will knock you out!

You will finally see
The darker side of me!

Lights out!
Don't care what it's about!
You're in my way so I.....

Take you down!
Hit you through that frown!
I will knock your ass

To the ground!
To the ground!
To the ground!
To the ground!

You can't bring me down.
I will knock you out!

You will finally see
The darker side of me!

Break it down!
Sick of being pushed around!
Shut up or I will...

Knock you out!
Chase you out of this town!
Bring you back for one more....

Ride around!
Knock you to the ground!
Try to push me!
One more time!

To the ground!
To the ground!
To the ground!
To the ground!

Song: Burning(To ashes we go)

Deadeye: Now people who've listened to us before. Yeah, I'm talking to the four of you in there. Will know this song well. Burning.

Ashes to ashes
Dust to dust
Forced to live this
Life we must

It's Burning
To ashes we go

It's Burning
To ashes we go

The ashes are burning
Through the skin
The thin skinned
The thick skinned

The ashes are burning
Through the skin
The thin skinned
The thick skinned

It's Burning
To ashes we go

It's Burning
To ashes we go

As ashes are burning
Flames get higher
Through the fire
Going higher

As ashes are burning
Flames get higher
Through the fire
Going higher

It's Burning
To ashes we go

It's Burning
To ashes we go

Ashes to ashes
Dust to dust
Forced to live
this life must

Ashes to ashes
Dust to dust

Ashes to ashes
Dust to dust

Ashes to ashes

Deadeye: You guys have been fucking amazing thank you!

Setlist:
The Darker Side of Me
Pepsi-Cola
Stay Away
Shadow of Death
Burning(To Ashes We Go)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

snap_itshannah on 25/10/2014(UTC), erich hess on 25/10/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 25/10/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 25/10/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 25/10/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 26/10/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#9 Posted : 25 October 2014 06:39:56(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

"Umm....short! Haha, it's short but fun. I love performing in front of people so it'll be a lot of fun. There will be a lot of perspiration and possibly bodily fluids, not from me but the crowd. I tend to have that effect." She giggles. "But yeah, I'm excited. It's my first festival so I've never played in front of so many people, it's insane! I started playing in small little bars and my home so the change is weird."

"I am very much looking forward to seeing everyone perform. I have a varying taste of music so I'm excited to see bands, pop stars, R&B stars, DJ's, everyone. It's a fun time to be a live, you know? Once my set is finished, I'll hang around and see everyone perform. That way I can transform into a fan instead of the attraction."

What are some of your pre-show rituals and do they change for specific performances?

"I probably run through my songs in my head and then eat a piece of candy. That's it, that's all I do. I haven't had many shows so it might change over the years. Maybe I'll start drinking vodka before I go on, I dunno. I think that might be worth a show."

It's been quite a year for you with a meteoric rise to fame. How have you found it?

"Everything's been the same, really. I haven't had any diva moments or fans rush me in a store. I've found it to be nice. I didn't expect much to happen and I still don't but since people know me now, or they could still not know me, it won't make me act any differently. I'll never get too big to be somewhere or be with someone. I'll go to the same bars and Karaoke bars that I've been going to before."

"Technically I just released something, right? Haha, um yeah you can. If everything goes well, I'll have my album finished by December, before Christmas, so possibly. But you know, life happens and I get sidetracked so it could be next year. I'm looking for December though."

Is there a certain song on your set list that you are most looking forward to performing? If so, what and why?

"Probably "Cheerleader" and/or ""Kill My Buzz" because both are fun to sing. Plus, "Cheerleader" was like my intro into the industry and it got such a warm response that I was happy with what I had planned. "Kill My Buzz" because it'll be my first time performing it, ever, and at a festival no less, so I'm pretty excited for them both."

Do you have any special surprises or guests that we, the audience, can look out for?

"Well, I'm a bit of a boring girl but I tend to have wardrobe issues in public, I don't know why. Maybe you can look out for that?" She chuckles. "But other than that, I have no special guests or surprises. I wanted to sorta play it safe since it's my first time performing and I didn't want to get done before I started."

The festival scene in the USA is growing now, how does it feel to be at an event of this size?

"I've always loved Festivals because, unlike a concert you go to, it's sort of a free-for-all in that you can pick and choose who you want to see and you're not forced to stick around for who you don't want to. It's honest and festival crowds are brutally honest. If you suck, you fucking suck to them and if you're brilliant than they'll let you know. I feel festivals are more intimate with fans and you get to experience much more as a fan. Things happen at festivals that you can't predict and every festival I've ever been to has been a wonderful time. Plus, there's a feel of equality. Everyone gets the same show, everyone sees the same thing, you get to really experience a concert the right way and not the prim and proper way. Well, unless you shelled out thousands of bucks to be pampered."

Is this your first time playing over here?

"Yes, it is actually. I've had all of my small shows back in London so I've never played for American crowds before. I hear they can be a bit rowdy and crazy, which I like, so I hope they like me."

And what does it mean to you to be able to perform on the same bill as your big sister?

"It feels fun. I get to see her in action, which I haven't up close before. I'm a huge fan of her music so I can't wait to see her perform. I hope she brings her axe, oh I might die!" She laughs. "But it's pretty surreal. She's a massive star here and back home so I never imagined. I mean I knew our paths might cross eventually but not this close."

And finally, what would be your top three festival survival tips for anyone heading to Fall Festival?

"Umm...bring lots of water because you get dehydrated as fuck. Make sure you are wearing comfy clothes and nothing to impress others because they won't fucking care, they will be there to see the bands and artists.....and....make sure to have fun. If you do nothing else, have fun. It's a fun time, you should do things you would never do, meet new people and share with other music lovers, just wild out and be crazy."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

erich hess on 25/10/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 25/10/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 25/10/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 25/10/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 25/10/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 26/10/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#10 Posted : 25 October 2014 06:55:30(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

High off the already energetic fumes that ran through her body, Nova was just a ball of purse adrenaline at this point. It was her first festival, a mixture of excitement and nerves made themselves present throughout her day. She was only on for a short period of time but she knew in those minutes, she was to entertain the crowd and show off her virtually unknown live vocal skills. She had never sang in front of this many people, thousands were in the crowd but the numbers didn't scare her. After all, she had lived months of her life on tv in front of millions of viewers at home so she wasn't shy. She take a drink of water from her water bottle, heading to the stage as the mini break in between sets was almost finished. In her typical fashion, she was wearing what she felt like, a plaid skirt and camouflage cropped shirt. It was Hollywood, CA and it was hot.

There wasn't much to guess about when Nova was on stage. Although she was usually one to perform the way she saw fit in front of crowds, letting the music takeover and sometimes being dramatic and fun. She loved to dance, even if she wasn't good at it, but nothing like that ever stopped her from doing what she wanted. She knelt down to tie the laces in her combat boots, and plopped right back up as she was walking from the back to the stage now. There was already a loud cheer when she made her way out there, she was partially shocked. She wasn't sure if she'd receive that much love, if any. She was happy, nonetheless, and it would've been awkward if it were quiet. She smiled, grabbed the microphone and said, "How's everything, Hollywood Bowl?" They shouted back at her, of course there were tons of responses so she chuckled. "Thank you, thank you," she said in her British accent. "It's wonderful to be here. I'm going to perform a few songs for you, yeah? Hope you enjoy."

She steps back from the microphone as her band members get into place, a guy on the keyboards and one on drums. She didn't have fancy production or expensive sets, and she didn't believe she needed them. She was a full on performer with just her voice and attitude. As the instruments were tuning up behind her, they started cohesively working together to produce the beat that led into her first single, "Daze," with the drum lead track, she nodded her head as she got ready for her performance. The crowd were clapping along with her and she smiled, clapping her hands momentarily before grabbing onto the microphone stand and singing.

UserPostedImage

There were virtually no flaws or errors in her voice, and it was amazing to hear her sing live. She managed to sound like the track which most people would probably assume she wasn't singing but it was all her, no tricks, just raw and pure vocals. Just as she does on the track, her voice glides across the song with ease, a hypnotic melody booming over the speakers and into the crowd as they watch in amazement. She looked like someone who rolled out of bed and didn't give a damn and it was that which made her so likeable. She wasn't always dressed up, she wasn't doused in make up, she even had a few bumps and zits on her face but you didn't pay much attention to that as much as you did her voice and dancing.

UserPostedImage

She swayed her hips and her slang her hair back and forth, wildly, as she sang the chorus of the song in her high falsetto which trickled back down to her normal voice. She oftentimes jumped, encouraging the crowd to jump with her, and they did, so she already had a good control over the audience. Of course, one of the reasons people enjoyed that was because Nova had some large breasts so to see them, even if for a single second, jump was good enough for some of the male crowd members. After she finished the first song, she jumped straight into her second, which was the collaboration between her and mISTER_b. He wasn't there to perform with her but she was mostly the only part of the song needed, except for the track which was playing. The song was full of energy just like she liked, and it allowed her to not be so dreary on stage all the time. She blows kisses at the crowd, and then when some blow them back, she pretends to catch them and put them in her heart. She was a very fun and lively person. "This is a song I did with this insane DJ, you might know him by mISTER_b? Okay, so you know him. He's a producing genius and I love him to pieces. We did this track together, so here it goes." After the tiny intro plays, Nova belts out the lyrics of the song, hyping the crowd up since it was after all a dance track. Without missing a beat, she continues to sing on key and even more impressive? She still sounds like the recording.

UserPostedImage

After finishing up the dance song, she moves into her synthpop anthem, "Cheerleader." She grins at the crowd. It was sunny and she was getting a little bit of sweat on her face but she was having fun. That was the jist of her performances. "I hope you're still with me out there! It's time to dance!" She takes the microphone from the stand and starts to walk up and down the stage now, not wanting to stay in the same place her entire performance. It was an obvious crowd favorite as they started cheering loudly for her when she starts to sing. As like her previous tracks, she sounds exactly like herself on the record, even as she has been dancing and jumping around. She was a little ball of fire on stage sometimes. She even managed to stop singing through the middle of the song, to dance, grabbing her skirt on both sides and prancing around. Unaware however, she had hiked her skirt up a little too far and she flashed a small part of her ass, but it wasn't enough for her to freak out and the crowd didn't seem to mind. She kept on dancing as she went back to the microphone to finish the song.

UserPostedImage

"Okay, this is my last song, I promise. It's been a pleasure being here today, thank you for being so amazing. This massive crowd is fucking awesome and I hope you know that! Let's all dance one last time together because I certainly don't want to kill your buzz..." She pauses as the audience reacts to her hint, screaming for her, "and I certainly don't want you to kill my buzz...let's dance some more!" Almost instantly as she shouts, the funky guitar drops and her song, "Kill My Buzz" starts to play, her singing the opening part while staring out into the crowd. The whole time, she's fighting a smile from the atmosphere around her. She just couldn't wrap her head around the number of people that were there in front of her. It was her largest crowd and they all seemed like such loyal fans, even if some of them didn't know her.

As the song continues, she dances around the stage, never staying in one place as she teases with her skirt, shaking her ass at the crowd and flipping her hair. The almost 6 minute song, seemed to go on forever but the audience never wanted it to end and neither did Nova. The disco track was a fun throwback which made everyone feel good and want to just mellow out, dance, and sing at the top of their longs to her lyrics. She sings the bridge while wrapping her leg around the microphone stand, as if it were the male she refers to in her song, staring and singing at it. She smirked and closed her eyes as she dramatically ends it with a cute growl and then goes back to singing regularly. Towards the end of the song, she repeats the last few lines over and over, her pitch a little higher until she holds her hands up, emphasizing her finish, her black bra becoming visible a little underneath her shirt.

UserPostedImage

Her hair was almost drenched from the moisture of the day and she looked as if she had given the performance of her life but she knew this was truly just the beginning. As the audience cheered for her, she smiled, cheesing really hard and thanking them before walking near the edge of the stage, grabbing a few hands and taking a few selfies and then retrieving back to the backstage area.

Setlist
Daze
Forever The Same
Cheerleader
Kill My Buzz
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 25/10/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 25/10/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 25/10/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 25/10/2014(UTC), erich hess on 25/10/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 25/10/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 26/10/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11 Posted : 25 October 2014 08:22:38(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

My set for the festival is pretty much what was on my EP is it will be very dark and gloomy in places but also more happy and fun in places, so it's really a mixed bag of goodness

Not gonna lie this line up is amazing I literally can't wait for everyone to perform, I am looking forward to Glamzon she is just super cool, and mISTER_b as his music just makes you wanna move and gets the whole crowd going, I mean everyone I am looking forward to but those two are my faves for different reasons

They don't change per performance, but my ritual usually consists of stocking up on fluid intake don't wanna get thirsty during a performance, then I literally sing over the words like a million times nothing worse than forgetting the words, then I would normally stretch or do the splits because other otherwise I might pull a muscle on stage and that will not be good at all, other than that it's just bog standard stuff

Well my final single from my EP came out recently so yeah is the answer I guess, but after this single no, but next year I will definitely have new music from you all jam to!

Yes!, I can't wait to perform 'Clockwork' purely because it was my first proper single and it was well received so I just can't wait for people to sing along or back to me that will be fab, plus the lyrics mean something to me now seeing as I have a special someone in my life now so they lyrics speak volumes now

Haha, unfortunately I'm the dull I don't have any special guests but I do have some special surprises up my sleeves, but you'll have to wait and see as to what exactly these surprises are

What was your initial reaction after you heard your EP finished?

My reaction was mental, I literally couldn't believe my first proper music project was completed I was so happy with it to, it made me cry knowing that people would be hearing this very soon, I was worse when I found out were it charted though believe me I was on the floor in tears of happiness for weeks on end, it was so well received and that was just great

Is there any artist, dead or alive, that you would love to have on your next album or EP?

Yes, I would love to have had the chance to work with the king Michael Jackson I mean who wouldn't wanna work with him, in terms of alive, I would love to be able to do something with Isabel I mean she is just top dog at the minute and to work with her would be an honour, or James Urie, I know his had he personal crap, but that don't bother me his a talented guy and I would love to work with him if I ever get the chance

What's been your biggest accomplishment, so far, this year?

My biggest accomplishment this year; would definitely be having a top five single to my name and the fact that my EP is still selling well, those would be my biggest accomplishment I think for this year, lets hope I can make more next year!

Is there a tour in store for you?

Maybe, next year when I have some more music out I will tour but as of right now it's festivals for me everyone loves a good festival, but I promise that next year I will tour!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 25/10/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 25/10/2014(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 25/10/2014(UTC), erich hess on 25/10/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 26/10/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12 Posted : 25 October 2014 08:58:49(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

After Nova had changed into a cute little dress, she walked around the festival grounds, eager to see some performances that weren't her own.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 25/10/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#13 Posted : 25 October 2014 09:02:39(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

UserPostedImage

It's been quite some time since we saw you. What have you been up to?
Last time I saw everyone was at the Fan Choice Awards just a few weeks ago but aside from there it seems that I've been under a rock right? *laughs*. I needed sometime off to genuinely enjoy life on a more quiet standpoint but I feel as if now its time for me to get back to what I love the most. I've missed everyone!

Its very fun! Its going to be very energetic and will have a very clubby, rave type of vibe. It will be a party.

How do you feel dance acts generally go down away from the clubs and in broad daylight like this?

I think its amazing really. Dance music has come such a far way and I love it really. Back in 2011 when I first debuted, there were virtually no dance acts around and I along with the house movement we had going on really had to pioneer the dance movement. Now I feel like dance music is so easily accepted. Its a good and a bad thing in a way but I'm happy to see its become so big recently .

Today? I saw NOVA perform earlier and she did an amazing job. Everyone really did a good job and I'm looking forward to everyone performing during this festival.

I don't have a ritual but I'm usually so nervous. I do regular singing and breathing exercises to kind of calm my nerves and I pray before every single performance!

Absolutely. The first single 'Burning Desire' will be performed for the first time tonight as the last song. The studio version will be out next week. An album is most definitely on the horizon in the next few months. Its nearly done.

I'm excited to perform them all but I'm really excited to perform my new single. Its the first time I'm hitting the stage in a long time and performing my brand new single there for the first time. Ive been waiting for the moment for a while so that's probably why. That and because performing dance music live is so much fun, the way the crowd responds to the music is just electrifying.

Unfortunately I don't! Not trying to be selfish or anything buuut I kind of wanted this to be only me since my fans haven't seen me in a while but I do hVw some surprise songs I'll be performing that I know everyone will be happy to hear me perform.

Do you still get nervous performing in front of a big audience like this?
I've done it so many times but I alwaaays get nervous. I think it actually makes me perform better honestly.

And what's your typical pre-show ritual? How do you deal with the few hours before you go on stage?
I like to stay calm, do my exercises and stay pumped!

Edited by user 25 October 2014 09:08:05(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 25/10/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 25/10/2014(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 25/10/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 25/10/2014(UTC), erich hess on 25/10/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 26/10/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#14 Posted : 25 October 2014 09:11:26(UTC)
Famouss7x7

After Cinzia is done with her interview she walks back to her waiting area, with time growing near for her performance. She was extremely nervous but excited nevertheless. She saw Nova and walked toward her and waved "You were amazing!" Cinzia automatically notices NOVAs look that stands out in a room and thought she looked really cool
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#15 Posted : 25 October 2014 09:15:57(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Nova waves back at Cinzia excitedly. She was a huge fan of the singer and was happy to walk into her. "Hi! Thank you, you'll be even more amazing I'm sure."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#16 Posted : 25 October 2014 09:20:27(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Cinzia smiled shyly. Cinzia was never the bragger and even felt shy when other stars say they were big fans of her. "Aww, I'm a big fan of yours already!" She then nods "I surely hope so. I'm so nervous I'm about to faint" Cinzia grinned looking at Nova. She wasn't lying either. Her nerves were growing larger as her set time crept up .
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#17 Posted : 25 October 2014 09:30:14(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Once you get up there and the fans are going mental for you, you'll start to forget about your nerves, honestly." Nova laughs at her giving advice on performing to Cinzia. She was sure she already had it planned out. "But yeah, you're gonna knock 'em dead tonight."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#18 Posted : 25 October 2014 10:29:20(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

Your set at Fall Festival will mark something of a comeback for you, are you relishing it?
I certainly am, it feels very strange to actually be getting back up on stage in front of huge crowds... it's something I've never really adjusted to. I haven't been doing the whole popstar thing for quite some time now, in terms of like, promotion, performances, all that shit, I've distanced myself from that over time. But I think it's time I start performing some of this new music, for the sake of my fans, they've been tweeting me abuse for many months now and I owe it to them. (laughs)

You know what? I saw a performance a little while ago, the name of the artist is irrelevant, but it really pissed me off. I saw it and thought "Fuck, now everyone thinks other pop artists are like this". I get angry when people give pop a bad name, so I kinda wanted to do the opposite of that. Everything's so choreographed and planned on stage now, I wanted to be spontaneous where any moment I could fuck up. That's the beauty of live performance I think, I feel that's what the audience want. Flaws and all.

Do you ever get nervous or feel the pressure when you're headlining a show like this?
No, not really. I know what I'm getting myself into when I agree to do these shows. I'm confident about my music and I get more excited than anything to share it with people in the audience who potentially haven't heard some of it before.

As a seasoned headliner, do you feel like a star when you're around some of the newer performers on the bill?
I've felt like a star before I was even famous, sweetheart. (laughs)

Are you a diva? Any crazy rider demands?
As long as there's some Earl Grey tea, I couldn't give a fuck what else you put in my dressing room.

Do shows like this let you see how far you've come in your career?
Yes and no, it's funny, because now the audiences are bigger and more people want to come and see me live. That's great and all. But whenever I do a show now and look out at the crowd, everyone's holding a mobile phone or some shit, watching the entire set through their device and I wonder if they're really paying attention. Back when I was performing in little clubs and theatres in London and New York for my first few albums, everyone was having the time of their life. I miss that intimate, wild atmosphere.

Nova, duh. I'm gonna be hanging around for the next few days though, because I think Brandon Caulfield is the best thing ever. Plus I want to see what I can potentially steal from Reese Hollinsworth's wardrobe. I may get banned from backstage.

Just a guy, or two, or three... who's counting? You'll never know.

No way, when have I ever been that giving to my fans? I just put out a fucking album! (laughs) I'd quite like to put out another single from this album, maybe that'll happen. I don't know, I'm never very organised when it comes to that shit. I know a lot of people like "Monster" though, so we'll see.

Will there be any Glamazon tours coming up soon? You know how the internet is demanding it.
I don't have any plans to tour in the near future, sooo... to the people in the crowd tonight, you're witnessing something very rare. Enjoy it.

I love the new single "Dirty Voodoo", it's a favourite of mine from After Hours and it's always great to perform new music for the first time, right? In fact, this will be the first time I perform any of the songs from this album, so it's definitely a big show for me.

Do you change up what you're doing for shows like this, compared to your own shows?
I think you have to consider the audience at a festival is very different to the audience at your own show, not everyone in the crowd at a festival is going to be your fan and know every song of yours. Would it be wise for me to do album tracks only at a gig like this? Probably not. That's why I'm doing a lot of the singles, but there's a few album cuts to surprise the fans.

No guests, I'm afraid. I'm kinda greedy, I like all eyes on me when it's my time to get up and do my thing. (laughs) But surprises? I mean, I haven't planned any, but I may surprise some people in the audience who aren't used to a show of mine. Anything could happen, I don't rehearse my show.

If you could choose one other act on this bill to collaborate with, would you? If so, who and why?
Again... Nova, duh. That's super predictable of me, but I've had so many people demand for this to happen and I think we'd make a pretty badass track.

What are the must-have items for survival at a festival weekend?
If I'm in the crowd? Muscular men who can carry me over the mud. As a performer? Lipstick. Always need lipstick.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 25/10/2014(UTC), erich hess on 25/10/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 25/10/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 26/10/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 26/10/2014(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#19 Posted : 25 October 2014 10:54:13(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

The crowd was anticipating the arrival of Cinzia Ricci at the Fall Festival 2014. This was generally her first live performance in over two years and of course she was ready to get out on stage and give all that she can give. After the act scheduled to perform before finished up their set, the fans had an intermission to to go and tend to other things while they set up the stage for Cinzia Ricci. At this time, at around 7:45 it is dark outside and all the fans are ready for the newest act to hit the stage, and that's Cinzia Ricci. Ricci was one of the most anticipated acts of the night and she knew it. She had been rehearsing for weeks leading up to this moment where she can give not only a fresh, but nostalgic performance based on her hits that she seemed to churn out. Standing backstage she had the jitters like no tomorrow as the crowd begin to chant her name as an announcer stated that the next act was about to come on. The fact that the crowd was hot on her arrival was amazing to her and her team backstage simply gave her so much good lucks and pumping words, there was no turning back. Cinzia stood at the bottom of the steps, steps that lead up to the main stage as she waited for her setlist to start. She was wearing a read tutu, a black halter top and black lace shoes and her hair was up. As this point Cinzia's beat was beating even faster as her name was a called. At that point all the stage lights go off as the crowd unleashes into a roar. The lights are cut off for about 10 seconds as the opening beats of the first track of the night which is called "What You've Been Waiting For" is heard. At this point, Cinzia's personal DJ, backing personal and singers are in place and the crowd is heard loudly. What You've Been Waiting explores the genre's of trance and progressive trance music and has an edgy intro vibe to it with the disco driven sounds of Italo Disco which is heard in the track as well. The song has a quite a long intro, giving us synths, and electronic beats relentlessly over the atmospheric baseline as the crowd awaits the appearance of Cinzia. At this point there are no backup dancers.

Finally Cinzia moves up the stairs and stands at the back of the center stage looking into the crowd. The crowd goes even louder at her arrival. She has the microphone down and her eyes closed and then finally she pics up the mic letting go of her edgy, strong and confident voice that people have been waiting to hear to hear for such a long time. Cinzia starts walking slowly, dragging her feat in a sexy way, where she sings the first few words of the song, then stops for the beat to continue. The crowd throws her hands up dancing over the slick and pulsating Italo Disco beats. Cinzia stills has this sexiness to her that isn't over the top but is very compelling as she moves up the crowd with a huge smile on her face, touching the hands of her fans. After that, the chorus is heard and Cinzia's belts away singing over the strong and disco driven beat powerfully about how long she has been waiting for this very moment in her life, singing "This is what You've Been Waiting For, through power and love, What I've Been Waiting For ..waiting for...What You've Been Waiting For" making it obvious that she is singing about the album title, as well as her personal dreams but not directly saying it and writing it in a more sophisticated matter. Cinzia doesn't do much choreography in this opening number since it's really an intro but when the bridge comes she swings her heard from left to right with alot of energy as the beats continues to play over. She then throws her hands up for the instrumentation part of the performance and then belts out for about seconds of uplifting vibe of the song, where the chorus is sung one more time and then Cinzia makes way back to the back of the stage as the song ends. When the song ends the crowd goes wild and Cinzia stops for a second to smiles and wave to her fans who have been doing an amazing job of being a lively crowd "Thank you so much Fall Festival, this means everything to me! I'm so happy to be be here right now!!! Cinzia really looks happy at this point as the crowd cheers for her "Let's get this party started! Dancers? Let's Go!"

At this point, the opening beats to Cinzia's first single and obvious party starter "Italian Hearted" is heard! The stage lights go completely green, red and white as dancers run out to the stage. The party has officially started. Cinzia, who always has great stage presence throws her hands up as the opening beats of the song go on and the dancers come on the stage. Cinzia is centered as she starts singing the opening track to this nationality loving track "Italian Hearted" that became Cinzia's first single and one of her signature tracks. Cinzia and the dancers go into a small dance return as Cinzia sings. The song, which has a tech House beat creating a cool, smooth vibe as Cinzia's confident, and sassy voice sings over the beat

UserPostedImage

Italian Women Know How To Love
Whether your white, black, or Chinese
Baby you dont gotta do much
Unless you mess with us
Dangerous women, when we get mad
So its best to just step on back
If you ain't a man that does work
An Italian woman, will get bored
Step onto this plate, Mr Man.... and let us do the show

The song starts rising, with a thumping bassline as the chorus gets ready to make way. You can tell thee crowd gets even more excited as they have their hands in the air and Cinzia and her dancers get into a another dance break, finally showing that Cinzia is in no way rusty from not performing for a long time. It's actually quite good to see her still as good as she was two years prior. On this crowd favorite. The lights are fluttering all around and as the dancers keep dancing Cinzia moves to the front of the stage as she sings the slow hook leading into the chorus of the track.

Baby its time to show you how
Italian Women, stand among the crowd
We all are strong, strong, strong
Since we were born, born, born

I Want You to Come Along Me
Come Along With Me...Come Along With Me
Come, Come, Come Along With Me (Uh, Uh, Oh)
I want You To Come...So Come So You Can See
Come So You Can See
Come, Come, Come So You Can
Italian Hearted Girls

The song quickly evolves into a empowering Electro-House beast bangs loudly over the beat as the song gets thrown with Trance sounds and tuned up horns swaying up and down. Cinzia along with her dances get into a full out dance combination as the crowd dances and cheers and her DJ sways from back and forth as the song electrifies the venue. Cinzia sings the track and the chorus along with the beats pouncing throughout the arena, with fans off their feet singing as well.

I-i-Italian Girls
I-i-i-Italian Girls
I-i-i-Italian Hearts
I-i-Italian Girls
I-i-i-Italian Girls
I-i-i-Italian Hearts
Italian Hearted Girls

UserPostedImage

When the track ends with the final chorus, smoke shoots into the crowd as Cinzia jumps up and down fist pumping and really giving new meaning to the European Dance Club nightlife as Cinzia has grown to be famous for always giving a party at her live shows. When the chorus ends, Cinzia does a fast and quick pose as the track ends and the crowd goes into a massive cheer. Cinzia screams out thank you and gets ready for the next song. The crowd looks and feels like they are having an amazing time as Cinzia has been on full energy and looks like she is no where near ready to give up on the energy as well. She breaks out of the pose and walks over the table where her DJ is located as drinks some water, without notice he starts the opening sounds to another one of Cinzia's hit singles, the empowering "You Can't Stop Me Now" is heard! Again, as a crowd favorite the crowd starts cheering loudly for the song. Cinzia walks up to the crowd and starts giving the track some more meaning. This track in particular is a favorite of Cinzia since it's really an ode to fans in a way.

If this was my last day to live tonight
I know you would, shout, laugh, clap in spite
The fact that I've fought all day all night
You Can't Stop Me Now, ow,ow,ow

Cinzia sings the first few lines of the track as her dancers move around her slowly and go down to the ground as if they were defeated. Getting the initial vibe of overcome better visually during the performance. Cinzia sings the words strongly as she makes two fists and makes her arms rise in a flexing position. As the crowd continues to cheer the catchy Ricci signature quick beat taps along for a few seconds, after the beat taps onto the picking up buildup a large swoosh rises along the beat and bursts into an uplifting and loud melody that rises up and down through the arena as Cinzia continues to bring her captivating voice singing into the microphone. The dancers stand up and continue to move around Cinzia. They then find their places and Cinzia moves around as well as she sings to all the people who once thought they could stop her.

I know you would, shout, laugh, clap in spite
The fact that I've fought all day all night
You Can't Stop Me Now, ow,ow,ow

My fans would scream til my soul reached the light
There's no way you can break me down that's right
You Can't Stop Me Now, ow, ow,ow

You Cant Me Now...
You Cant Stop Me Now, ow,ow,owwww

Cinzia sings loudly with a strong echo and a second build up, this time sounding stronger as the track breaks into the chorus as her DJ works his magic and unleashes the song into a relentless, pulsating electrohouse beat that creates a a high pitched synths that soar up down the melody that has the crowd jumping again as Cinzia stands their pumping the crowd throwing her hands in the air as her backup dancers join her as they throw themselves in a full out dance routine which includes Cinzia throwing her arms in the air and hair flips. Cinzia has a big smile on her face through this since this song really makes her happy as well. At this point, the lights in the crowd are no longer green, red and white but are now white and going throughout the arena. Cinzia strongly walks to the other side of the stage so her other fans get a chance to see her as the the song quickly turns into it's signature part when the chorus slows quite a bit and goes through a change with swooshing sounds and a new beat leaps out of no where with Cinzia's backup dancers following her and the track breaks into an even more dance floor heavy beat that could gets the arena blaring, and more fans jumping as it continuously slams against the track relentless with her DJ yelling out

UserPostedImage

JUMP!
JUMP!
JUMP!
WILD!!!

YOU, YOU, YOU,

CAN'T STOP HER!

Cinzia is dancing but takes a second to stop to begin harmonizing and yelling along with her DJ, as she is yells along with him with the fast beat. The backing beat then slows down, with Cinzia bringing the mic away from her mouth and turning her head with with a black face, giving in to the seriousness of the songs message as the song has an ending but it's just getting started! The crowd shows Cinzia alot of love continuously cheering. The track then starts picking up once more with the tracks as Cinzia sings the rest of the song.

UserPostedImage

Ever had somebody, try to break down, oh yeaa?
They should know you that I am here
They Can't Stop Us Now
Scream!!
You Can't Stop Me now, ow,ow,ow

When Cinzia sings this song she also posses a type of anger. She then moves over to the right side of the stage as she continues to sing with type emotion that is heard loud and clear. She then walks back to center stage spot off of the runway like passage, and the song then breaks into the same beat it broke into at the beginning chorus of the song but this time stronger as Cinzia begins singing over the pulsating beat, mixing in all the elements of the song, the swooshing, the DJ words along with the chorus beats. Cinzia continues singing, this time to her fans and the crowd as she kneels down looking at everyone deeply

UserPostedImage

My fans would scream til my soul reached the light
There's no way you can break me down that's right
You Can't Stop Me Now, ow, ow,ow

Cinzia has the look of seriousness but at the same time, happiness on her face as the beat continues pounding for the uplifting performance as things finally slow back down and the song comes to an end. Cinzia smiles as the crowd cheers "Thank you!" She waits a few seconds "You guys enjoying yourselves?" The crowd starts cheering loudly again "Good I am so glad to hear that!" Lets go!" Cinzia then walks over to the DJ booth. And speaks up "Russ, what we got next?" The next track that is heard is another Cinzia track entitled "Fist Pumps From Florence" . The track starts off nice and slow with a menacing drum and bass intro where Cinzia doesn't say much instead of moving her head with the DJ at his set until the song has a nice buildup and begins to start raising up to a big chorus. The crowd is anticipating it and you can feel then waiting for it. Before then as the song is rising with the Drum and Bass & generated riffs, Cinzia's sassy voice is heard over the suspenseful opening beats.

Pretend We're In Florence......
Pretend We're in Florence...
I want you to...Fist Pump...

As she says the line the song continues to build up, as Cinzia walks up closer this time to the crowd, the song continues to build this time with pulsating club beats and sirens and finally, Cinzia screams out for everyone to fist pump

MOVE!

The song goes into a monstrous house tune that could only get people moving and fist pumping wherever they are. The crowd responds accordingly, and it is no different in the crowd of The Fall Festival as the fans start fist pumping and singing along as Cinzia starts throwing her arm in the air getting the other crowd members in the fist pumping mood as they start jumping up and singing. The crowd which is an ode to Florence Italy is perfect for a party vibe and that is exactly what Cinzia is giving tonight as she has the crowd clapping, fist pumping, and singing along with her smash hit. Cinzia walks around the stage singing the track until its gets to the final chorus of the song as lights starts changing, with different colors and smoke hitting the stage as there is a final "Fist Pumping Chorus" and Cinzia encourages everybody to move, and this time, better then the first the fans in the crowd start fist pumping again with the stage lights charging throughout the arena, easily being reminded of an underground house club or rave, as Fist Pumps From Florence ends. The song has a long outro for about 4 minutes as Cinzia smiles and runs off for an outfit change. The crowd applauses Cinzia as she walks off but still enjoys the outting part of the previous song.

UserPostedImage

PART TWO

UserPostedImage

When she returns, the crowd cheers loudly as she comes back onto the stage as the DJ yells "YOU READY FOR SOME MORE FALL FESTIVAAAAAL?" The audience cheers and Cinzia is seen smiling as she walks out to her massive hit "I Rather Die Alone". She now how her hair down, a stunning black dress and heels she's adoring, the track I Rather Die Alone brings her back to a harsh time where her and her previous DJ, DJ CLoud broke up. The song is slow with vocals but big with sound and the beats are heard loudly as the opening sounds of the track are heard.

In My Mind, In My Head
This is where we all came from
The dreams we had, the love we shared
This was what we waited for
And In My Mind, In My Head
The vision we had begin to fade
And our love, turned to hate
Our big monopoly
Trickled down the drain

I gave my all
You gave much less
I told my fans
I would never be depressed
Never be depressed? From all your stress?
I'm standing here crying
I guess I failed the test

But now I realized, I really realized
Something that I could never define
I doubted my self
They doubted me more
But now I realized
I was just a toy

I don't need this
You don't need me?
I'm stronger than ever
Can't you see?

I don't need a man
To take me higher!
I rather be alone
To show my power!
Think I'll give up?
Because you left me?
Without you or not
I'll be my own team

The beats quickly speed up as Cinzia sings quickly to these beats as the beats start to rise up quickly. For this song, to catch a more closer vibe to those in attendance. Almost in a possessed manner she sings as you an feel the emotion in Cinzia's voice. Cinzia's dancers sorround her as the lights start flicker as and that track breaks and a stronger backing beat slams onto the track followed by a relentless electronic beat that may take by surprised since the song has such a calming manner to it in the beginning. As the powerful beat begins Cinzia waists no time bringing on very empowering quick paced lyrics as her dancers move relentlessly around her.

UserPostedImage

In My Mind, In My Head
This is where we all came from
The dreams we had, the love we shared
This was what we waited for
And In My Mind, In My Head
The vision we had begin to fade
And our love, turned to hate
Our big monopoly
Trickled down the drain

I don't need you (Oh, need you)
Just need the dancefloor (Dancefloor)
I rather be alone (oh!)
Be Alone
I Rather Die Alone (oh!)
Die Alone
(2x)

I Rather Die Alone (oh!)
Die Alone
(2x)

UserPostedImage

As the chorus blasts through the track, it does soon however slow down. Abruptly. It returns back to the beginning In My Head| beginning lyrics as the song does the same building up and Cinzia Ricci returns back to the possessed like vocals. She sings the beginning lyrics before the song does the second break. Instead of bringing on the powerful strand of lyrics like the beginning of the track, instead the echo repeats every word Cinzia says and sounds amazing just listening to the repeating/echos of Cinzia's voice behind a rising beat that sounds ace. The song is rising heavily at this point getting you ready for their special chorus break and out of no where it rages on once again as the chorus instrumental slams onto the track like never before as Cinzia belts out the chorus one more time with the strong and empowering manner of the song soaring like never before until the end of the track where it comes to a scorching end. Cinzia throws her hands up once more as the beats ride out. The crowd cheers loudly for Cinzia as she smiles bowing. "Thank you so much!" When the crowd calm down to talk to them "Now, that track was written at a really hard time for me. At a time where I felt that I needed to retire...." she sighs as the crowd begins to boo upset that Cinzia thought about retiring "I know...I know... but then I realized this IS WHAT I LIVE FOR! FOR YOU GUYS! And no matter what you can always push through any hard time!" The crowd starts cheering for Cinzia again as she smiles! "Now these next few songs I added to the setlist just because I know you will all love to see me perform them here. So the first one, DJ, hit it!" Cinzia walks to center stage and puts her head down as the lights change color as the slow beats of WICCA.

Leave the material things
You are attached to
And find the treasure that’s inside you
You don’t need gold or diamonds
To find happiness
Just reach your soul
There you will find your gold
The wish to live…

UserPostedImage

Find the real Magic
That makes you perfect
Love is the reason
To find your Freedom!

(WICCA)

Let’s make a connection
With the earth and moon
You will find very soon
You are in love with you
We all need love
There is nothing better
Like a spell, it casts
And it will last

The slow and electric beats are heard as the song starts off with a slow and growing electronic melody mixed with some ambient beats, The crowwd immediately starts cheering from the nostalgia that is brought on with this song. The beats are very slow and it really gives the crowd the chance to have a breather as Cinzia stands center stage with the stage lights put on her. When the beats breaks Cinzia starts moving around dancing and moving her hair. This song doesn't require a lot of dancing but the crowd enjoys the laid back hits that featured Cinzia. But here she takes center stage and performs it all the way through. She doesn't sing the whole song but more of a melody. Cinzia smiles moving up the crowd and touching the hands of her fans before ending off the song.

The good you make to me
Comes back to you….

When she's done with those words, automatically another track is heard as the crowd goes into a massive roar as A quiet buzzing can be heard, a signature start from Buzz & Hype track! And the crowd goes that the world is mine is being performed. Although the dancers weren't around for the last performance, they all come sprawling out again as a quiet piano riff is played lightly to help introduce the song slowly to the listeners. Cinzia's vocals are quieter for this song as she makes her voice into a whisper holding the mic and kneeling down. She then begins to increases the volume of her voice as the riff leads her through the verse of the song as her dancers break into a routine and the lights flutter around the stage.

I take a step, one at a time,
I’m moving on, the world is mine,
I have no fear, just you and me,
I’ll take the world, and set it free.
Set it free,
Set it free,
Set it free,

When she reaches the fourth line of the verse a another beat can be heard and everything gets louder and more electronic as Cinzia Ricci repeats her self and beings to belt. Cinzia has alot of power and purity in her voice which made this track pure gold when it first was released and still sounds like pure gold now as she belts out the chorus.

I feel like I’m on top of the world!
No-, nobody can stop me,
Nobody can block me,
I feel like I am living my dreams,
With-, without a care,
As long as you’re there…

UserPostedImage

Take my hand, take a step,
The world is mine, no regrets,
Take a bow, and never cry,
We’re moving on, to the sky,
To the Sky,
To the Sky,
To the Sky,

I’m on top of the world!
I’m living my dream!
The world is mine!
The World belongs to me!

Cinzia powers through the last chorus and in the background of the chorus, behind the typical Buzz & Hypethe chords to the chorus of Cinzia Ricci’s Cinzia then moves to the back of the stage to finish off the performance where the crowd begins to cheer for her. She smiles throwing one hand up and drinking some water. The sweat is pouring from Cinzia's head as she wipes sweat from her head, you can tell that she is generally giving her all here. Cinzia then takes another drink of water "You guys having fun?"

Suddenly the sky is out of clouds
My eyes are no longer locked out
I can see a new path in front of me

The crowd responds in a loud cheer as the next song is heard from the melodies and its a track that was a stand out on mister_b's album "The Energy" as the strumming opening is heard only seconds after Cinzia drinks her water. "Atlas" is heard and the crowd breaks into a loud cheer. Here Cinzia seems to be singing to her fans as the stage lights go completely dark and only a spotlight is left on Cinzia until the chorus where the song has a break and lights flutter around the arena. The fans are jumping up and down and so is Cinzia.

So, the universe becomes my home
In everywhere I go it welcomes my soul
Taking me on a ride till my mind is in peace

So ride as fast as you can
Run to a place like heaven
I just wanna get away

If believe is being a fool
Then I’m just a holy fool
Come and take me away

Never let the darkness embrace me
As the light is over, I’ll be away from here
I’ll find heaven and the stars are my atlas

Energy in me
Energy in me
Energy in me
Energy in me

Energy won’t fade, I’ll cross the seven seas
Air in my lungs, I'll swim in the deep
I’ll find surface and the stars are my atlas

So ride as fast as you can
Run to a place like heaven
I just wanna get away

If believe is being a fool
Then I’m just a holy fool
Come and take me away

The big chorus is heard to finally end of the song off as the beats slow down and the lights go slow again as the song rides out. The crowd cheers once more and you can tell it was one of the crowd favorite with many probably wondering why this song was released as single from the Energy as the crowd really responded widely to it. Sadly Cinzia's set was quickly coming to an end and Cinzia held the mic up "Thank you so much!" She then walks very close to the stage as the stage light's followed her. The next song was a special one and it was one from her heart and one of her very major tracks. Cinzia moves closer to her fans touching their hands as she walks back to take a seat. A guy has moved onto the stage with an electric guitar to give this next track more of a live feel to it. Cinzia takes a seat at the cheer as the fans are waiting. Cinzia smiles and speaks. "It feels like.....this has been ....a ride of a life time" Automatically the crowd goes into a cheer. As Cinzia sits down to sing this very beautiful ballad that really skyrocketed her into superstar status.

The crowd starts cheering more as DJ the DJ presses a button and song start off nice and steady and to the point. The track starts and Cinzia sits there, almost looking as if she was about to break into tears and a beautiful with the beautiful lullaby-esque sounds of Ride Of A Life has started. Along with the beats of the back, the guitar player starts playing some chords as well as Cinzia begins to sing. Cinzia looks highly emotional with this emotional yet presentable demeanor smiling. Her is on the microphone as she starts singing

UserPostedImage

LIFE
Took Me Over
The World Is Beneath My Feet
I Have Reached those Clovers

They told me I couldn't do it
Told' Me I couldn't sing
They Told Me To Give Up
The little girl from Italy
An Accent from overseas
Could never be so damn STRONG

Ride of a lifetime was a mega hit for Cinzia and the crowd sings along word for word. Cinzia is simply taken aback by the fact that people are singing along that tears actually feel up to her eyes as she throws up a big fist to go along with the empowering feeling of the song. The stage lights move around slowly to go with the acoustic and personal vibe that the song radiates and Cinzia really shows off her vocal ability.

Cause It Feels Like A Ride Of A Lifetime
And Nothings Gonna Stop Me Now
As If I'm light, lifted off the ground

UserPostedImage

Cause It Feels Like It's Right For the First time
And If You Wanna Be On My Side
Lets Go On My Ride...
RIDE OF LIFETIME..

The chorus bursts onto the sound system as the DJ does his job and her guitar player plays along. The crowd continues to sing along and backup dancers aren't present. But Cinzia gets up and starts singing the song and Cinzia jumps up as well going along with the uplifting beat moving up and own and even walks around the stage walking for the signature buildup of the song but then it eventually builds up into a full blown Trance expedition as Cinzia sings in a beautiful and high soprano vocal range sitting back down and the song ends with the lights coming down. The crowd then cheers as she hugs her guitar player "Give it up for Michael!" he gives her a hug and he walks off the stage. Cinzia then walks to the back of the stage again as the lights go off. "TO END OFF THIS BEAUTIFUL NIGHT.....HERE's MY NEW SINGLE.....BURNING DESIRE....LETS GO!" The humming of the new single is heard as Cinzia turns around with her dancers as they perform the final song to a tee. Cinzia and her dancers break into massive dancing to this track giving a very "encore" like ending

UserPostedImage

SOUNDS LIKE

When you feel the flickering licks of heat,
Penetrating your mind, admitting defeat,
When you touch the electrifying thrill of the rush,
Feel it swarming your body, you cant stand its too much,
When you hear what you wanna hear, see what you wanna see,
Taste that delicious sense of satisfaction,
Overcoming your body, feel the flames get higher,
Feel the flames get higher..

UserPostedImage

Fire running wild, running through the night,
Feel the heat baby, feel it burnin bright,
Hold on to my touch, hold on to my heart,
Take me now, honey i can feel the burnin,

Desire,
Burning inside of me,
Desire,
Burning inside of me

When the clock strikes 12 i come alive like lightning in a storm,
I just cant hold back from the thunder roaring, babe i just transform,
As the night comes down, i can feel you slowly overtaking me,
I just cant control it, no i cant control it, no,
When you hear what you wanna hear, see what you wanna see, taste that delicious sense of satisfaction,
I can take on the world, make you stand to action, be a coming attraction,
Come get some interaction, i'll be setting off a chain reaction,
Takin over now, feel the flames get higher..

Desire,
Burning inside of me,
Desire,
Burning inside of me,
Desire,
Burning inside of me,
Desire,
Burning inside of me

UserPostedImage

When the performance is over. Cinzia bows as the final chords of the song is over. She felt so uplifted and relieved that she was finally back doing what she loved and that was performing. She was relieved to finally have performed her new single. Cinzia does one final pose as fire shoots from the pyros as Cinzia screams "THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" The crowd goes into a massive cheer as Cinzia blows a kiss to her fans and walks off the stage signaling the end of the performance.

UserPostedImage

SETLIST

1. What You've Been Waiting For
2. Italian Hearted
3. You Can't Stop Me Now
4. Fist Pumps From Florence
5. I Rather Die Alone
6. WICCA
7. The World Is Mine
8. Atlas
9. Ride Of A Lifetime
10. Burning Desire
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 25/10/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 25/10/2014(UTC), erich hess on 25/10/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 26/10/2014(UTC), freestylechamp on 26/10/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 26/10/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#20 Posted : 25 October 2014 11:37:48(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

AmyJayne wanted me to post her set list for her:

Evalyn Dixon

Setlist:
1. Lies
2. Bad To The Bone
3. Clockwork
4. Brush Them Off
5. Paint Me
6. Three Little Words
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 25/10/2014(UTC), Andre Gandra on 26/10/2014(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 26/10/2014(UTC)