logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#61 Posted : 25 March 2016 05:55:03(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
Cara Zayn makes her way into her venue, it's relatively quiet and low-key tonight which could be partly why she had arranged to meet up on this evening. She's dressed in a short black skirt wearing a plain black tank top and a red and black plaid shirt. She makes her way over to the bar and take a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses before making her way up the stairs towards the more seculded balcony area overseeing the dance floor and stage below. She sits down and scrolls through her phone as she awaits her guest.
Offline erich hess  
#62 Posted : 25 March 2016 08:33:40(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17915 time(s) in 10409 post(s)
erica paid the cab driver before getting out. she didnt want him to think she was going to make a run for it. she grinned as she handed him the money. he looked like the sort that called everyone "mack". the driver pocketed the money and tipped his flat cap. "have a good day,mack." he gruffly says before driving off. erica doubled over laughing on the sidewalk,the sea of new yorkers parting around her.

she checked her phone against the address on the building. yup. this was the place. she took a deep breath before opening the door. when she agreed to this,she was markedly more brave than she was right now. she spent about 20 minutes deciding what to wear,a rare feat. erica normally just put on whatever was clean and wasnt wrinkled (that much). she had settled on very loose fitting trousers and a white t shirt. it was her go to outfit. she wanted to leave. maybe she wasnt ready for this...but she didnt want to be the sort to stand someone up. straightening the ...girls,she ventures inside.

she headed for the bar and politely told the bartender she was here to cara. the man smiled and pointed up to the balcony. erica ordered two shirley temples. she wasnt exactly sure if cara drank or not. and everyone likes shirley temples. she scoops the drinks up and carefully weaves her between people. in a few moments she was standing near cara. "um...hi?" erica pretty much asks instead of states. she gives a little wave to punctuate her question.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline C4AJoh  
#63 Posted : 25 March 2016 16:59:01(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Cara remained sat down and occupied with her phone until she sensed somebody walking towards her, she glanced up and saw that it was Erica, she gave a friendly smile to her and immediately shut off her phone and stood up to greet her date. She was relieved more than anything because part of her was thinking she may get stood up, but as her date arrived she couldn't help but smile as she looked across at her.

She waits for Erica to place the drinks on the table before greeting her. She gives her a brief hug and gestures towards a chair at the table before sitting down herself. She looks across at the table and smiles, "Hey, you made it!", she glances at Erica's outfit, she always found her to be cute, but tonight she thought she was looking particularly beautiful, "part of me thought you weren't gonna show up." she smirks a little, "and then I'd have to have started to plot my revenge." she giggles playfully.

Offline erich hess  
#64 Posted : 25 March 2016 22:50:07(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Cara was just as warm and personable as Erica thought she would be. She smiles back and gives a slight nod of her head. She places the drinks on the table. She makes sure to use the coasters. Drink rings can be tacky and she didn't want that to put a damper on things. She returns cara's hug and takes her seat. " I wouldn't have missed this for the world! You could bad mouth me on your show and my career would be over. Poof!" Erica giggles,adding her best arm gesture for an explosion at the end. " I wasn't sure if you drank alcohol or not,so....Shirley temple?" Erica offers,nodding towards the glass. She was fairly certain cara could make wearing a welder's apron and a 19th century deep sea diving suit look good,but she looked very radiant tonight.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline C4AJoh  
#65 Posted : 26 March 2016 19:04:36(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Cara had always liked Erica from what she had seen and heard of her and she had been looking forward to getting to know her a little over the evening. As she sits directly opposite Erica she laughs as she listens to her explain why she wouldn't have missed the date, "I definitely don't have that sort of power." she looks at the glass and nods, "You can never go wrong with a Shirley Temple. Thank you." she says as she takes the glass and takes a sip from it. "Just for the record though, you could totally get me drunk sometime." she smirks playfully.
Offline erich hess  
#66 Posted : 27 March 2016 09:40:52(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica giggled at cara's modesty over the power she wields. "you could be right though.i dont see you snatching weaves. that seems de rigueur for anyone in the reviews/ tv field." erica states,plucking the cherry from her drink. she swings it from the stem while speaking. "cara! what kind of girl do you take me for? you think i will get you all liquored up and then compare butts with you?!" erica cracks up and finally eats the cherry. she uses the stem to point to cara as she speaks," for the record,im not wearing my most booty flattering undies,so the competition would be unfair." erica giggles,picturing herself wearing 19th century bloomers .
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#67 Posted : 27 March 2016 21:17:33(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Cara laughs and nods her head in agreement, "I don't believe I am a weave snatcher. Maybe that's where I'm going wrong." She watches as Erica plays with her drink, she giggles, "That sounds like it would be a rather unfair competition." she shrugs, "I have been known to be quite the victor when it comes to booty competitions though." she smirks, "I don't play around when it comes to these sorts of serious matters." she winks and finishes her drink, gesturing towards the bottle of wine on the table, opening it and pouring herself a drink and offering one to Erica.
Offline erich hess  
#68 Posted : 28 March 2016 00:41:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica laughs and shakes her head. "as well you should take it seriously. bootys are not a joking matter.i hear they are legal currency in some countries." erica muses before realizing what she said sounds an awful like prostitution. she was meaning more like a people trading actual butts for goods and services. she shrugs,it probably wouldnt be the last weird thing she said today. erica takes the offered drink and tucks her hair behind her ear. "so is miss cara done with all those really cute tattoos? " erica asks,thinking of a light and breezy question to get to know her a bit better.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#69 Posted : 28 March 2016 03:58:32(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Cara laughs at Erica's statement, "Having a good booty does definitely have it's perks, I know that much." she takes a sip of her drink and outstretches her arms, showing off her tattoos, "They are all really cute, aren't they?" she says with a smile, she thinks for a couple of seconds, "I don't think I'll ever be fully done. I'm happy with what I have right now, but there's always more cute ideas that I'll no doubt decide I want at some point." she laughs a little, "It's funny, it all started as a way to piss off my parents and now it's become so much a part of me." she smiles, "How about you, do you have any tattoos hidden away?"
Offline erich hess  
#70 Posted : 28 March 2016 13:35:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica admires cara's arms with the interest one would have at seeing van gogh's starry night. Erica leans in and runs her finger lightly around the outline . " I really like the my little pony one. I liked them when I was little.....and grown men didn't want to fuck them." Erica says with a very disgusted face. " if you keep going,you could end up looking like kai Rollins. The man is a walking ball of ink." Erica says this affectionately,as she was fond of him. She takes a sip of the wine.slowly tasting it,she knew nothing of wine,but this was tasty. "I couldn't have pissed off my parents if I tried. And boy did I.they thought my running off and starting a band was just peachy!" she brightly says. Unlike most of musicians,Erica got along great with her parents. Erica considered cara's tattoo question. Erica nods a quick little nod before slightly pulling the neck of her shirt down.it reveals the very edge of her near full body suit. " um...a little." she gives a little shrug. It felt both liberating and scary to let some one else know what now lurked under her clothes.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#71 Posted : 28 March 2016 19:07:42(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Cara nods in agreement and laughs a little, "Yes, it was a much simpler time." she places her arms back down and shrugs, "Who knows? I'm sure I'll continue to add to it though." She laughs a little and smiles, "Aww, they sound super cool and supportive. Mine were not so much. I was always the nerdy kid with the glasses until I discovered bands and boys." she smirks, "then it all changed."
She glances at the beginning of Erica's tattoo and gives a warm smile, "Looks good. I never knew you had tattoos."
Offline erich hess  
#72 Posted : 28 March 2016 22:41:26(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" I'm sure more tattoos will just make you look cuter. Like a sailor on a tiny tug boat" she grins widely at the mental image of a little cara driving a boat. Erica giggles before taking another drink. " well you will Have the last laugh. If they weren't down with you when you were younger? Just wait until they are old and Decrepit,then put them in a shady old folks home. One of the ones that run an underground fight club for the elderly." she gives cara a little smirk. " oooh! What video games did bespectacled cara like to play?" Erica asks excitedly. Erica lets the neck of the shirt return to it's place. " thank you,cara.the part on my back is a samurai. Not many people do know I have it. Its....frowned upon at home. " she says carefully.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage