logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 21 January 2019 06:48:12(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Artists: Suzie, Payton
Release Date: January 16th, 2019
Genre: Trap Pop, R&B
Format: CD Single, Digital Download, 7” Single
Producers: ReesyG
Songwriters: Cara Zayn, Suzie Stockholm, Payton Rodriguez
Label: Swedish House Records
Album: P.O.P

"Dirty Little Things" is an official single by Swedish pop star Suzie Stockholm released on January 16th, 2019 as the first official single from Suzie's upcoming album "P.O.P"[Princess Of Pop]. The song also features two fiery verses from Latin-Rap artist Payton Rodriguez. "Dirty Little Things is Suzie's first official new single in nearly four years since 2014's "Addiction" which featured and was produced by The Wolverines. Addiction instantly shot to number one, but this was the last single we'd get from Suzie. However, without the release of new music, Suzie still stood in the public eye. Over the last three years Suzie has hosted the Fan Choice Awards where she brought her A game with quirky red head Carmen Grant. Suzie also performed with Carmen. Suzie maintained professional, brash and cocky but Suzie found herself notoriously in the public eye once after getting proposed to on national tv by her new fiancee, Jordan Avogandro. Suzie and her fiancee faced backlash by the public for "using a proposal" as a publicity stunt even though Suzie claimed she has "no idea". Despite that, Suzie also released a promotional record "Drop That". The song didn't garner massive success do it being just a promotional single and not in the slightest bit embraced by rythmatic, urban or pop radio due to it's suggestive and in your face sexual lyrics.

After the release of Addiction and Drop that, Suzie made a surprise performance at the 2017 Fan Choice Awards where Suzie performed FIVE of her greatest hits including a preview of an upcoming record "Like A Waterfall" she also performed "Dance With The Queen", showed a music interlude of "Are You Ready?", "Glory Hole", "I'm Rich B*tch, "Burn Away" and of course "Addiction". Despite claims of lip syncing, Suzie's performance was applauded for being high energy with dancing and Suzie being full of stage presence. The performance also reminded the GP of the impact Suzie has made on the industry and charts with her music after debuting back on 2012 with the infamous and universally panned "Love Feels Like Osama Bin Laden" record, to topping the charts with catchy pop tunes all around the world.

Right after the Fan Choice Choice Awards Suzie got back into the studio with a range of different producers including The Wolverines who produced Addiction. Among some really popular producers Suzie has been in the studio with, she also entered the studio in Sweden late last year with underground trap producer ReesyG who is soon to staple himself as one of the hottest and newest producers to watch. Prior to the release of this record, there has been no word on new Suzie music. Suzie has teased records such as "Waterfalls" (performed at the FCAs) but didn't release anything new. In the studio, Suzie wanted a sound that was true to her previous sound but also wanted it to sound fresh and new with the current trends of 2019's music. Suzie has always been an expert at reinventing her sound so she made sure to choose the right songs going into the studio this time around. Dirty Little Things was recorded in November and decided to add a rapper to the track to mix in with Suzie along with the trap/pop vibes. Suzie thought it would be a great idea to get Latin rapper Payton on the song as she has always been a fan of his music and his attitude. She contacted his people just a few days before the song was due for mixing. Despite the last minute addition, Payton was very excited to get on a track with someone like Suzie and thought it was going to be "fire". It only took Payton a few hours to write his verse, record it, and send it back to Suzie.

On January 16th, 2017 a mysterious twitter account posted an alleged snippet of the "Dirty Little Things" which featured a low quality 11 second video clip of Suzie and her back up dancers in what looked to be an official video.

This has not yet been confirmed but the video was quickly taken down and the true identity of the individual behind the username and post has not been unveiled at this time. This sent her fans into a frenzy as it is the first time anyone would be getting any new music from Suzie in four years.

On January 18th, a different teaser emerged but this time on Suzie’s official website. It showed a 18 second teaser which showed an edgy movie like clip of Suzie and her backup dancers. This was the first official announcement of Suzie dropping new music. The same day Suzie’s video director posted a selfie with Suzie wearing the same outfit that was posted on the website which lead people to believe the video shown on her website was from the video shoot.

On January 20th, Suzie unveiled the artwork for Dirty Little Things on twitter and on her website which also included an 8 second snippet the song. This prompted fans to begin hash tagging the songs title. Payton also joined in on the excitement.

"Dirty Little Things" is a fusion of pop/hip hop and trap and has a sexy, unapogetic vibe. The edgy nature of the record and lyrical content fits nicely with the direction of Suzie's upcoming album "P.O.P" while still staying intact with her true nature in sound. Dirty Little Things falls on the lines of Suzie’s earlier, more urban influenced tracks like Dance With The Queen, I’m Rich Bitch, and Drop That while giving introducing a harder, more urban approach on her music. Dirty Little Things has hard backing beat with a huge bass, snapping beats and is a bonafide club banger in nature and should have no problem lighting the club scene up this year. It just makes want to dance.

Payton opens up the record woth the slow, mysterious intro and his well known accent starts calling for Suzie, Suzie answers with giggling in the background over the edgy opening. It doesn't take long before Payton starts rapping. His rapping mixes perfect with the Trap production and he spits a fiery and NSFW opening verse that even has him paying homage to himself and to his debut single "Bend Ova Miss" and telling a dirty Little love secret by confessing his urge to have Suzie all to himself. Suzie begins singing after, and although she has never been a strong vocalist, she has a good tone for pop records and club bangers like this. Lightly autotuned and with nasally cat-like vocals, Suzie’s vocals doesn’t get lost in the urban production as she sings the songs catchy hook. After 9 years in music, Suzie has mastered her vocal style and has enough personality in her voice to make any song sound catchy. Years of vocal training has made Suzie a somewhat passable vocalist. Suzie sings quick in nature, but sexually, about doing dirty little things with someone and being submissive to their dirty Little love and secrets. She wants to cater to their every demands and wants to hear all their dirty little love and secrets but also wants to be pleased as well. “Touch Me, Squeeze Me” Suzie sing-raps over the first part of the hook and makes sure you remember her moany growl about wanting to be pleased by a half way lover.

The lyrical nature of the song is very sexualized, but Suzie sounds proclaiming, confident and provocative. Her vocals over the beat could make the song an instant radio mainstay along with the suggestive lyrical content that has the male protagonist tellin all of her dirty Little secrets. Payton had no issue getting very dirty with these “little secrets” he raps about.

Payton’s second verse continues with his NSFW nature but also confidently talks about his accomplishments and takes a nice dig at a popular rapper as he tells all his dirty Littlesecrets . Payton’s Latin tinged flow makes his verses very distinguishable and he doesn’t sound out of place on a Suzie record. After ending. Hi verse, the two join for the early hook before the song has a final big chorus. The song will be our worldwide on January 20th and was produced by up and coming producer ReesyG.

Ayo, its ya boi P
Lookin' for the Swedish mami Suzie
You Ready?

Oh!
Uh Huh!
[Giggles]

P Ali, winnin' every fight, every battle
Stayin' vicious, even got the Tiger gro-wl
Fuckin mad bitches you can call me Tiger Woods
And if I could would even give....Suzie the wood
And I ain't playin', 19, ma head right
So Bend Ova Miss, I know dat dat azz ripe

(*giggles*)

Bitches stuck to me, a mu'fuckin glue stick
They try to touch my balls like a damn pool stick
Dick stay so good, they keep on comin' back
Hittin all these holes, NFL runnin back
At the line of scrimmage, tryna find the endzone
I fucked the same bitch
That put you in her friend zone

You have the power to make me do
All these dirty things to you
And I’m your treasure, your gift
Give me your secrets
And licks

All these dirty things that you
Give me your secrets
And licks

Late night, knocking at the door
The devil has me under his spell and I’m his whore
When you look me in the eyes, you know
That I’m the one
I’m under your command
A spell, can’t be undone

But everything I want from you, I better get
If I cater to your every demand
And every wish

So you will bow down at my feet?
Come on, give me everything I need
You’re the one who forced me to beg and plead
And I’m gonna get all that I need
So..

Touch me, squeeze me
Love me, please me
Touch me, squeeze me
Love me, please me

Give me your secrets
And licks

Give me your secrets
And licks

Some nights are brutal with our dirty little love
You know I can give as much as I take
The passion runs deep in this fucked up love
But you know it’ll take more than that to make me break
I’m stronger than they think I am
Got a box that’s better than your X
And I can stand on my own two feet
We both know deep down
That this love runs so fucking deep

So..

Touch me, squeeze me
Love me, please me
Touch me, squeeze me
Love me, please me

Give me your secrets
And licks

Give me your secrets
And licks
So tell me how dirty you get ?

Yo..
Got a bitch on her knees
Double D’s with a cute face
Boutta get some white in her mouth like toothpaste
She like the dick long, shove it in screw face
Better fuckin' rest up, wanna fuck me?
Got the quick thrust, energizer battery
Yeah my fuck game strong and my flow deep
Assault and battery on every single fuckin' beat
She say she luh da Kidd, but he don’t Amaze me
Been At The Top when it comes to rap shit
Every single song that I touch is classic
While these ninjas fallin off like backflips
I fuck her pussy dirty, got the bitch gaspin
Dirty little things yeah you know I’m on it
Got these bitches hooked on my songs like phonics

Touch you, squeeze you
Love me, please me
Touch you, squeeze you
Love me, please me

All the dirty little things that you want me to
And I’m your treasure, your gift tonight
Give me your secrets
And I’ll be yours for life
All the dirty little things that you want me to
And I’m your treasure, your gift tonight
Give me your secrets
And I’ll be yours for life

———-

OOC: Listen to instrumental with headphones in for full club banger effect (;
SOUNDS LIKE

Edited by user 21 January 2019 06:48:47(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 21/01/2019(UTC), erich hess on 21/01/2019(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 21/01/2019(UTC), BrownSugar on 21/01/2019(UTC), freestylechamp on 22/01/2019(UTC), 2001clay on 12/06/2020(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#2 Posted : 26 January 2019 20:31:00(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
Cara: I can't wait for the royalties to start rolling in for this one. You're unashamedly yourself and don't give a fuck what anybody says. I respect it. You've created a club anthem, it's sexy and it's full of energy and I think even your biggest haters can't deny that. Get that platinum plaque, girl! 😘
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 27/01/2019(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#3 Posted : 05 February 2019 06:36:31(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
Andrea: Yasssss bitch this song is CUNT ENERGY!! I strip to this song. I fuck to this song. I party to this song. I clean the fuckin house to this song! Ma bb boi did so well on this track tew. Phuck this pussy dirty anytime bb!!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID