logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#1 Posted : 19 September 2020 04:09:15(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Good evening Tika, it's great to meet you for the very first time. You've had quite a wonderful debut year, haven't you?

It great to see you um Yes i am actually having a wonderful debut this year & i was blown about it i didn't know that i come from L.A To superstar overnight it's like a dream come true

What would you say is your proudest moment from the year?

Wow um being signed to La Familia Records label as a joint deal was the best thing of my life right now & winning FCA awards & perform was my huge moment & it just can't get any better

So it all started when you signed to La Familia, how did that come about?

Well i got a phone call from Payton & i was a huge fan of Payton & he was impressed after Ready To Fly was on the radio & peaked to number 12 so that why i got signed & did the remix to my Ready To Fly with Payton & it peaked to number 4 which it was amazing so if it weren't for Payton i would've been here so shout out to Payton & La Familia

Debuting in the music industry can be so difficult for new artists, it's tough to find a spot and a solid audience so much so that we've seen a lot of talented artists spark flicker out quickly. What's the secret to your success so far?

Well all i can say is you always have to stay true to yourself & no matter what happen you gotta at least enjoy your moment so i am

You also experienced your first ever award show recently at the FCA Awards how was that experience?

I mean it was amazing to be in FCA but in rehearsal for performance was hard & to be honest i came in hotel tried & i needed some rest because of the rehearsal but at the end it turn out as perfect & sitting with amazing celebrity was amazing so yeah

You picked up the Best New Artist award, that must have been an incredible moment and reward for your hard work, you must be proud of your achievements?

Yeah i am & to be honest i never thought that i will win Best new artist because i know that there is a lot of great new act that deserve this awards & i was crying while i'm accepting this awards & yeah so hopefully next year i could present the awards so yeah i'm wishing for all of new act good luck & including Nick Urie,The Jollies & Public Warning because all of them are amazing talented.

First award shows are the most exciting experiences because you're surrounded by all these beautiful and successful people. I know my first one included myself getting high with one of the most unlikely people and an after party at the hotel that will always live long in the memory. But those are stories for a different day. How did your evening go, any interesting stories to tell?

Well i met amazing people at the afterparty i met Younghood & he was so down to earth & them me & Jade from La Familia we was over there dancing like we're getting drunk but really no we did not get drunk we was so tried & meeting jade was lovely & we went back to hotel as separate because both of us need some good night sleep

Your most recent single “I Don't Need You” continued your success and broke into the top five. It's a great song, probably my favourite of yours so far. How would you describe the track to people that haven't heard it yet?

Well I Don't Need You it about how he was doing me wrong,treated me like a maid & he cheated on me which it was happen in my life so i fed up with him so i leave & dump him because after everything what he did to me so that why i don't need him in my life.

Your debut album “Strictly Business” was released back in May, one of the albums of the year in my opinion. It debuted at number 2 in the charts and was universally loved, did you expect it to have the success that it did?

Um no i didn't expect it to have my debut album peaked to number 2 on album chart so it was shocking & surprisingly gone well i think

The industry moves very quickly, obviously touring isn't an option at the moment. What's your next major move, are you already working on the next album or are you going to take a little break and enjoy the success of your debut?

Both because i wanna record my new album which i confirm that i have my two track that will be on my next album but for now i gonna take a break for little

You've worked with quite a few names with remixes and features, whose you favourite artist that you've worked with so far?

All of them of course because they were amazing people that i work with except Matt Squire producer because he & i have argument so yeah

Let's make a prediction. Where do you think you'll be this time next year?

Well i'll be on tour on 2021 so i hope people are ready for me because it gonna be lit

I think this is every-bodies favourite part of the show. We've got some AfterDark questions for you. So far no one has refused to take part in this segment. Are you happy to play along?

Born ready,let do it

Let's go, you're still quite new to the industry, you're a beautiful woman, very successful and talented. You could have your pick of any of the eligible men or women in the industry for one wild passionate evening, no consequences. Who you choosing to hit it and why?

Imma said... Boa from Orion because we have to get to know each other before we even hit it off that quickie so why not

Same question but in reverse, who would absolutely not be considered and why?

Um... i don't know because i haven't met that person yet but if i find a wrong one then it a no no for me so for now i'm gonna say unconfirmed who it is

We're going back to high school games, fuck, marry, kill. Younghood, Payton, Ryan Ross Hernandez?

Ooh this is tough for Fuck Ryan Ross Hernandez,Marry Younghood,Kill Payton & the reason why i pick this is because one Payton is a great but i wouldn't piss Andrea off because i love her music & i'm that loyal person who is not gonna back stab them so that why, then second Ryan is cool guy & i can't wait to hear his new music i mean i was touch by his performance at FCA & I'm was crying & i have to wipe the tears off my eyes so camera won't see me crying because i would be embarrass myself on camera so that why & finally Younghood, i met him at Afterparty i wanna to say hey & we talk & that it so we have to wait & see what happen

You've met some big names this year I'm sure, who was the worst person you've met?

Um nobody because i haven't actually met a worst person yet

If you could have anybody else's career, who would you choose?

I gotta choose Anaísz because she has amazing face & beautiful body so she is type of girl that she can do no wrong

Hot take time to end the evening. Which artist do you think currently doesn't deserve their status in the industry?

Um i don't know because some people do deserve the status in the industry so imma have to say pass on that one because all of them do deserve in the industry so i'm not finna be mean so all of them do deserve in this industry
thanks 8 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
2001clay on 19/09/2020(UTC), erich hess on 19/09/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 19/09/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 19/09/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 19/09/2020(UTC), Welat65 on 19/09/2020(UTC), FiveT on 22/09/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 23/09/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#2 Posted : 19 September 2020 04:11:59(UTC)
2001clay

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 3540 time(s) in 1266 post(s)
Tika Mays: Thank you for having me on AfterDark Cara

OCC: Thank you
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 19/09/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3 Posted : 19 September 2020 04:32:54(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17909 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
Nina: you made a powerful enemy,love. So you kill Payton? I think Andrea would be understanding if you had to choose between fucking him and killing him.

Erica: kill him BY fucking him.

Nina: nah. He's in pretty good shape. He isn't like that old guy Natasha from jollies is fucking.

Erica: that old guy's in pretty good shape too. Better than me. I have no abs. See, tika should MARRY Ryan Ross hernandez. Don't get a prenup and live like a queen after the divorce.

Nina: you get a prenup,love?

Erica: why would I?!

Gretchen *peeks around the corner and laughs evilly.*
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
2001clay on 19/09/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 19/09/2020(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#4 Posted : 19 September 2020 22:51:45(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Younghood: ooo while I don't think I am the marriage type I'm flattered none the less, Tika is very talented so here to having a long successful, and happy career.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 19/09/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 20/09/2020(UTC)