logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

20 Pages«<678910>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FiveT  
#141 Posted : 11 October 2020 00:52:26(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Rose giggles covering her mouth shyly at the girls. "I-... I thought something bad was going to happen, oh gosh... It was so scary!" She shakes her head. "I don't know if I'll be able to... Like, uhm I mean, do all the challenges"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari đŸ‘©đŸŸâ€đŸŠČ, Rose Hemsworth đŸ‘©đŸ»â€đŸŠ°, David Hernandez đŸ‘±đŸ», Natasha Stanovski đŸ‘§đŸ», Fabriano Galore đŸ‘šđŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#142 Posted : 11 October 2020 01:06:06(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Mi-Ah, who had been awake but hadn't left her her room, finally decided to join everyone else when she heard chatter. She was really excited about their rice machine that they won and also couldn't wait for the next challenge.

"Good morning everybody!"
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline C4AJoh  
#143 Posted : 11 October 2020 01:08:33(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
Johnny looks at her as she sits down and thinks for a couple of seconds, "What would you like to know?" he replies, he considered himself a pretty normal guy, maybe had a wild phase in his earlier days but preferred the small finer things in life now, "I'd like to think of myself as somewhat of an open book" he says before considering a couple of things to tell her about himself, "I'm CEO at a record label, I live at a farm in Arizona most of the time. I'd like to think I've lived an interesting and eventful life up to now, but there's a time when you've gotta rein it in a little."

There was quite a lot to tell, but he never really knew where to start with such an open question like that. So he preferred to turn the question back around and have them ask things they'd be interested in knowing, if they cared to.

He looked over at Mi-Ah and nodded, "Good morning, sunshine." he said in a friendly manner.
Offline erich hess  
#144 Posted : 11 October 2020 01:09:06(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17932 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
"nah. i'm usually pretty resilient." lydia says proudly and leans her head into the wind that blows. the wind felt good on her face,it almost felt like air conditioning at times.

"i am surprised you could do the pepper thing. you look so cute and dainty." mariko giggles to rose. she liked the contrast,as someone who was fairly tiny herself,mariko was used to people assuming she was frail or someone to be pushed around. "hi mi-ah!" she calls when she hears he familiar voice.

"welcome to the jungle,baby." lydia laughs to mi-ah
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#145 Posted : 11 October 2020 01:12:14(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"Is anyone else excited to make rice or am I just the stereotypical asian girl?" Mi-Ah says giggling and walking towards Lydia, Mariko, and Johnny.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline erich hess  
#146 Posted : 11 October 2020 01:22:24(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"stereotype." mairko says to mi-ah flatly,but holding back a smile.

"i guess i will go see what i can find on the shrimp front." lydia says,starting to head towards the beach. "you know...if we let the rice ferment...we could get some alcohol going." she muses.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline FiveT  
#147 Posted : 11 October 2020 01:30:34(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Natasha chuckles before replying and notices Mi-Ah coming over and pretending she and Fabriano weren't there. How rude. She just simply says an annoyed "Hey, looks like I'm here too. And my friend, Fabriano, but he's on a different level anyway."

Fabriano had just ignored it while exercising anyway. In his own bubble.

So Natasha looks back at Johnny. "Well, i'm not one to make specific questions. I know how I hate to talk about myself, so no. I won't do that. Guess we'll get to know each other on this long journey." She smirks

Edited by user 11 October 2020 01:33:49(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari đŸ‘©đŸŸâ€đŸŠČ, Rose Hemsworth đŸ‘©đŸ»â€đŸŠ°, David Hernandez đŸ‘±đŸ», Natasha Stanovski đŸ‘§đŸ», Fabriano Galore đŸ‘šđŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#148 Posted : 11 October 2020 01:55:39(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Mi-Ah laughs at Mariko and then looks at Lydia. "Hmm....maybe we can make half rice and half alcohol?" She says, rubbing her hands together. After all, she was sure things would get interesting if they had alcohol. She then looks at Rose and looks confused as to what she meant. "Hi Rose, Fabiano. Oh, we never got to exercise the other morning, I forgot!." She slapped her palm on her forehead and shakes her head.

"I think all of the excitement made me tired." She laughs.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#149 Posted : 11 October 2020 02:11:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i assume natural yeasts will find its way in there? never tried this without yeast." lydia says,now not sure if they should waste food and try this. there are a lot of people on the island,so there could be a lot of hooch to make. lydia was the sort who definitely made prison hooch for fun.

"maybe it'll be a challenge." mariko giggles to lydia. " who can use island resources the most creatively." she smirks. "i think i am going to get started on making a coconut bra. it'd be cute...if scratchy."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#150 Posted : 12 October 2020 23:21:00(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mariko and Lydia were sitting on the beach, munching on a breakfast of rice with shrimp in it.they had also used coconut to change things up a bit too.

Lydia: I thought you said you'd never do reality TV again?

Mariko: id never do big brother again. I'm never being cooped up in a house with people again. Here? I have an entire island to roam and at least get away from people I didn't like. Why did you come here?

Lydia: your sister swore they would supply us with rum. She lied.

Mariko: she'll do that.

Lydia: I figured it also looked like fun. A change from Tennessee,that is for sure. I thought it'd be a quick route to having a lover and a mortal foe. Seems to be par for the course.

Mariko: well....you aren't wrong.

Ooc: doing all conversations between the two the cheap and dirty way to save time.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 12/10/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#151 Posted : 13 October 2020 00:21:43(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Fabriano had just made some rice with Natasha turning the wheel around. As he was first to have a showrr after it, Natasha had gone resting on her bed talking to Rose about gossip stuff happened back at home.

Fabriano instead reaches the beach next to Lydia and Mariko. He puts his towel down and lies on it, trying to sunbathe. He then looks at Lydia. "Ready for the next challenge?" He smirks.

Jo in yhe meantime was exploring the island farting like there was no tomorrow and laughing at himself. "Fuck, I love freedom"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
erich hess on 13/10/2020(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#152 Posted : 13 October 2020 00:37:00(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Mi-Ah had brought her plate over to where everyone else was gathered and sat down near them. She had her hair in the fishtail braid that she had done yesterday evening and didn't want to ruin. "Good morning everyone!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#153 Posted : 13 October 2020 00:37:44(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Lydia looks over at the sunbathing man. She briefly considers filling fabriano's belly button with sand but decides against it. " Yeah." She nods with a smirk of her own. "Swallowing just isn't my thing. " She quips with a comedic pause before adding, "chewing probably makes it easier."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#154 Posted : 13 October 2020 00:44:27(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Fabriano looks at Mi-Ah and raises hand still smirking confidently "Hey" he says. Then he sits up on the towel, hand through hair to adjust it out of vanity and looks at all the girls. "Eating chocolate would be the challenge for me, way out of my diet." He says in his dry humor.
Then continues "What would you chew if you don't swallow?" Almost sounding like a double meaning but with a mysterious Fabriano, you never know.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#155 Posted : 13 October 2020 00:54:56(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"OOh, I hope that's one of the challenges; eat as much as you can without puking." Mi-Ah laughs. She was tiny but the girl could put away a couple of servings of food and then dessert. "I am happy with almost any food challenge as long as it isn't peppers ever again." She giggles. When she hears Fabriano's question to Lydia, she snorts a little. "Oh, what is this conversation?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#156 Posted : 13 October 2020 01:00:37(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Fabriano looks at Mi-Ah confused, he didn't even realize the double meaning in his question. He then asks "You like desserts? Then if that happens you are our hope. I won't break my diet" He quips

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#157 Posted : 13 October 2020 01:02:53(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Lydia looks up and nods a greeting to mi-ah " good morning. Love the hair." She comments with a smile.
Lydia smiles innocently and tells fabriano "gum." She informs him slightly.

Mariko digs her feet into the sand and wiggles her toes until the sand rolls off of them. " Good morning,mi-ah. I ... think Lydia is trying to use innuendo to draw attention away from her failing the pepper challenge."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#158 Posted : 13 October 2020 02:00:09(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"I do! I love anything sweet but chocolate is my favorite." She nods her head.

"Thank you! I did it yesterday just staring at the water." Mi-Ah smirks then laughs at Mariko. "Oh but most of us failed so we can't say anything."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline 2001clay  
#159 Posted : 13 October 2020 02:03:54(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3547 time(s) in 1270 post(s)
Sau'Ron rapping while he come out as he rapping in his own head & trying to write songs for his album
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline FiveT  
#160 Posted : 13 October 2020 02:22:46(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Fabriano chuckes first at Lydia then looks at Mi-Ah and chuckles again. He adjusts his hair again and replies. "I am pretty sure any type of challenge we least expect is going to be thrown at us in the next weeks. I'm expecting animals, run or build things kind of scenario" He says crossing his arms. He looks very confident when he speaks.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage