logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#21 Posted : 24 February 2022 05:40:19(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8575 time(s) in 2688 post(s)
Originally Posted by: PANIC! Go to Quoted Post
Ryan: What you three have done over the twenty months you've all been putting out music together is nothing short of incredible. Over half of the album was already jam packed with hit songs before the full LP was even out, which is quite the feat given how quickly trends change in the streaming era. This is a debut effort that as impressive as its singles leading up to it and a project that engages the fans from the first bar. What's not to love about it? I know everyone is going to show love to the rapping and lyricism found within this project but as a musician I can't help but be drawn into the detail found within the instrumentation and production of these songs. They are not simple tracks with just a thumping beat behind them. They are carefully crafted pieces. The guitarist in me can't help but smile hearing that riff in Liberating. Masterful job ya'll. Many more hits to come. Now I'm tempted to do a mash-up between your track "All In" and the song of the same name that Ellie-Grace and I made, both about basically going all in on love with your respective partner.

OOC: As usual with your album threads, this is great and love the detail within it to build these songs out. I'm sure I've said it before but I think keeping rappers compelling and interesting is one of the hardest tasks one can take on here and how you've been able to build this group up to each have their own unique personalities is amazing. Excellent work, Andrew!

Bellows: Man, we appreciate the comments. It's been one hell of a trip in getting to this point where we have the album finished and wrapped. We pushed the build-up pretty hard for a debut record, but we believed in what we were putting out there. It wasn't about putting tracks out to keep our name out there. We've put out a bunch of singles that showed different sides to what we do, not always the obvious single choices either. I respect you mentioning the instrumentation, I'm always more drawn to the traditional sounds rather than beats made on high-def studio tech. Hernandez, ya'll know you can pull up when you're in Hollywood, I'd be game for cooking some shit up in the studio with ya. I'm up for hearing an "All In" mash-up but an "In Hate We Trust, USA/Make America Breathe Again" live performance would be some serious shit right there.

OOC: Thanks man! I try to give it as much detail as I can, but sometimes find myself trailing off track when writing the descriptions. The lyrics always come a little more easily, it's just the other parts that are a struggle but I'm glad to finally get this one out, it's been a long process. Yeah, I find it to be a little bit of a challenge to keep them interesting and not one dimensional. I like to think that I've given them a voice to be able to put out stuff that is more meaningful when the time calls for it but also to be able to go down the less serious route lyrically and write some more fun songs. There's only so many times you can write about the same basic elements. I like to think there's a balance and varied range to the themes on the track. As always with this act though, I just hope that it comes across as relatively authentic at the very least.
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
PANIC! on 24/02/2022(UTC)