logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#1 Posted : 11 March 2023 20:53:38(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Tour Name: The Post-Traumatic World Tour
Artist: Kara Romero
Location(s): North America, Europe, South America, Asia, Oceania
Year(s): 2023 - 2024
Dates: TBC
Legs: 6
Start Date: April 1, 2023
End Date: TBC
Ticket Prices: $30.00 / £25.00
Support Acts: TBC

‘The Post-Traumatic World Tour’ is the first ever headlining concert tour from American hip-hop and rap singer-songwriter ‘Kara Romero’, in support of her sophomore studio album “Post-Traumatic” (2023). The tour was announced on 11 March, 2023 and is set to begin on 1, April 2023 at Radio City Music Hall in New York, New York. The world tour is set to span over six legs with an extensive run that will see two North American legs, two European legs, one South American leg and one Asia and Oceania leg throughout 2023 and into the early months of 2024. The initial announcement of the tour began with the dates and venues of the opening North American leg and the first European leg of the tour with the rest of the dates and venues to be confirmed at a later date. It was confirmed that the tour will be managed exclusively by concert organisation Live Nation, her record label Just Record and her management company Dahlhouse Entertainment with the support acts for the opening two legs of the tour to be announced in the days following the tour announcement.

Official Statement wrote:
"I'm delighted to announce the opening dates for my first ever headlining world tour. We're gonna run this shit until the wheels come off, we've had the down time, the studio sessions and the albums promotional run, but now the real fun begins when I get to step out onstage and perform these songs in front of the crowds. We're gonna be taking in a lot of shows throughout 2023 with an incredible team and I'm going to be bringing along some amazing artists and friends that I'm sure you'll all recognize and love. I've been blessed to be able to bring out a lot of the brightest talents in Hip-Hop, Rap and RnB on the road with me and we'll be announcing some of the names very soon.
We want to make sure that every single show brings something different from the previous show, so we'll also be bringing special huge guests onstage. This will be unannounced, so make sure that you get your tickets. Let's have some fuckin' fun!
- Kara Romero

DATES;

North America (28);

April 1, 2023 – Radio City Music Hall – New York, NY
April 2, 2023 – Radio City Music Hall – New York, NY
April 4, 2023 – UPMC Events Center – Pittsburgh, PA
April 6, 2023 – The Andrew J Brady Music Center – Cincinnati, OH
April 8, 2023 – The Armory – Minneapolis, MN
April 9, 2023 – Fox Theatre – Detroit, MI
April 11, 2023 – Byline Bank Aragon Ballroom – Chicago, IL
April 12, 2023 – Byline Bank Aragon Ballroom – Chicago, IL
April 14, 2023 – Red Hat Amphitheatre – Raleigh, NC
April 15, 2023 – Coca-Cola Roxy – Atlanta, GA
April 16, 2023 – Coca-Cola Roxy – Atlanta, GA
April 18, 2023 – FPL Solar Amphitheatre – Miami, FL
April 20, 2023 - FPL Solar Amphitheatre – Miami, FL
April 22, 2023 – Bayou Music Center – Houston, TX
April 23, 2023 – Moody Amphitheatre – Austin, TX
April 25, 2023 – South Side Ballroom – Dallas, TX
April 27, 2023 – Fillmore Auditorium – Denver, CO
April 29, 2023 – The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – Las Vegas, NV
April 30, 2023 – The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – Las Vegas, NV
May 2, 2023 – Budweiser Stage – Toronto, ON
May 3, 2023 – Budweiser Stage – Toronto, ON
May 5, 2023 – YouTube Theatre – Los Angeles, CA
May 6, 2023 – Cal Coast Credit Union Open Air Theatre – San Diego, CA
May 7, 2023 – Oakland Arena – Oakland, CA
May 10, 2023 – Barclays Center – Brooklyn, NY
May 11, 2023 – Barclays Center – Brooklyn, NY
May 12, 2023 – Barclays Center – Brooklyn, NY
May 13, 2023 – Barclays Center – Brooklyn, NY

Europe (15);

1 June, 2023 – Grey Hall – Copenhagen, Denmark
3 June, 2023 – Zenith – Munich, Germany
4 June, 2023 – Munich, Germany
June 6, 2023 – Gasometer – Vienna, Austria
June 7, 2023 – Komplex 457 – Zurich, Switzerland
June 9, 2023 – Annexet – Stockholm, Sweden
June 10, 2023 – Fabrique – Milan, Italy
June 12, 2023 – Salle Pleyel – Paris, France
June 14, 2023 – Heineken Music Hall – Amsterdam, Netherlands
June 16, 2023 – Olympia – Dublin, Ireland
June 18, 2023 – O2 Academy – Glasgow, Scotland
June 20, 2023 – Victoria Warehouse – Manchester, England
June 21, 2023 – O2 Academy – Birmingham, England
June 23, 2023 – Brixton Academy – London, England
June 24, 2023 – Brixton Academy – London, England

South America (9);

July 15, 2023 – Movistar Arena – Santiago, Chile
July 16, 2023 – Tecnopolis – Buenos Aires, Argentina
July 19, 2023 – Citibank Hall – Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
July 21, 2023 – Citibank Hall – Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
July 22, 2023 – Citibank Hall – Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
July 23, 2023 – Simon Bolivar Park – Bogota, Colombia
July 26, 2023 – Jose Miguel Agrelot Coliseum – San Juan, Puerto Rico
July 28, 2023 – Fundidora Park – Monterrey, Mexico
July 29, 2023 – Fundidora Park – Monterrey, Mexico

Asia & Oceania (6);
TBA

Europe (18);
TBA

North America;
TBA

Support Acts;

Faustus De León (North America - 1st Leg)
Keshia Love (North America - 1st Leg)
Marina Balan (North America - 1st Leg)

Marina Balan (Europe - 1st Leg)
Midnight20 (Europe - 1st Leg)
Jadyn Ghalen (Europe - 1st Leg)

Crescendo (South America)
Faustus De León (South America)
Tahlia (South America)

Edited by user 08 July 2023 16:29:43(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 3 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
2001clay on 11/03/2023(UTC), PANIC! on 13/03/2023(UTC), freestylechamp on 22/03/2023(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#2 Posted : 19 March 2023 03:51:53(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

NORTH AMERICA (1ST LEG)
FAUSTUS DE LEÓN - KESHIA LOVE - MARINA BALAN

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage UserPostedImage

Quote:
"I'm delighted to announce the three special guests that will be opening the shows for the opening North American leg of the 'Post-Traumatic' world tour. I'm blessed to be able to call on such talented artists and performers for what will be my first ever headlining world tour.

First we have the suave prince ‘Faustus De León’. My guy has been killing it recently, writing hits for JasmineCharm and Rose Harris as well as working on his own music. He’s also toured in support of Tika Mays recently, so ya know he’s got his shit ready to go off. I can’t wait to get to spend some time on the road with this legit creative mind and get back to my Latin roots.

My nasty bitch sis ‘Keshia Love’ will be the second person confirmed to be joining me on the road. You know she’s gonna be leaving the stage on fire and the audience breathless with her high energy performance and bad bitch attitude. I’m gonna make it my goal to join her onstage at some point during this tour, cause that shit will be explosive. Ya’ll gotta know I’m already campaigning to perform “Midnight Session” with the badass queen every fucking night if she’s down. We’ll bringing the party from the road onto the stage every single night, cause you just know that’s how she vibes.

And for the final confirmed special guest, can we fuckin’ say UNDERATED QUEEN! ‘Marina Balan’. My partner in crime will be bringing her immaculate vibes to the stage on this tour, best friend for life, bad company for eternity. You’ll find us in the back smoking weed and drinking tequila, making crazy shit memories that will last our lifetimes and of course I’mma be dragging her onstage with me every night to perform “Bad Company” with me and I’m sure a few others too. She’s my ride or die and this tour couldn’t have been announced without her hitting the road with me at some point. Let’s fuckin’ get it!”
- Kara Romero
thanks 2 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
2001clay on 19/03/2023(UTC), freestylechamp on 22/03/2023(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#3 Posted : 22 May 2023 18:24:36(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

EUROPE (1ST LEG)
MARINA BALAN - MIDNIGHT20 - JADYN GHALEN

Quote:
"I'm delighted to announce the three special guests that will be opening the shows on the Europe leg of the 'Post-Traumatic' world tour. We've had an incredible time on the opening North American leg of the tour and can't wait to explore Europe throughout June with three incredible acts as well as the backstage cast and crew working behind the scenes to make these shows happen.

Firstly we have my partner in crime 'Marina Balan' returning from the North American leg to continue sending the crowd wild throughout Europe. I know my girl well and I know that she'll be bringing the vibes both onstage and offstage, she's a ride or die for me and I'm glad to have her by my side once more on this tour. We're out here creating memories for life, so lets make those fuckin' memories!

Next up we have 'Midnight20' steppin' out on this tour with us, they'll be bringing a whole different type of energy to the stage and will be bringing along a whole bunch of their crazy and passionate fans. Their vibe is one of fun and energy which is perfect for this summer run throughout Europe. I love the music these pretty boys make and can't wait to get to know them throughout this tour. They're a fun time that's not to be missed!

And finally, we have my guy 'Jadyn Ghalen' stepping out on his own and bringing his own "Mentality Monster" attitude to the stage. I've known him since before 'Orion' debuted in the industry so we go back some years, he's working on some solo stuff and will be debuting a whole bunch of tracks that have yet to be released but will no doubt be huge. This is your chance to hear them before everybody else. He'll be bringing the fire to the stage every night and you know that combo of Kara, Marina, Jadyn and Midnight20 in Europe will be worth showing up for. We out here to have a good time, let's get crazy out there!
- Kara Romero
thanks 4 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
2001clay on 22/05/2023(UTC), BrownSugar on 22/05/2023(UTC), erich hess on 22/05/2023(UTC), freestylechamp on 23/05/2023(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#4 Posted : 08 July 2023 17:11:51(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

SOUTH AMERICA
FAUSTUS DE LEÓN - CRESCENDO - TAHLIA

Quote:
“With two legs of the world tour down, we roll over into the South American and Latin American leg of the tour, it’s been a wild ride so far and being on the road with my friends and some of the best talent in the industry has made the experience of my first ever headlining world tour a fuckin’ dream. Ya’ll have stepped the fuck up every single night and forced me to never take my foot off the gas. Ya’ll have partied with me on stage, offstage, on the road and in the air during this tour and kept me from losing my god damned mind every single day.

With that said, I’m delighted to welcome ‘Faustus De León’ back on this leg of the tour. Those that have followed the tour know that my guy fuckin’ killed it during the opening North American leg of the tour. His relaxed nature and his ability to handle high intensity moments have been a blessing during that opening leg and I’m delighted to welcome him back to the tour, performing to a South American audience that adores him, looking forward to spending some more time in your company and watching you do your thing every single show!

Next up is the beautiful RnB girlies ‘Crescendo’ making their first appearance on this tour, I have nothing but love and respect for these girls and they’ll be delivering their throwback girl group vibes to the stage throughout this leg of the tour. I can’t wait to meet up with you girlies and shoot the shit with ya, if ya’ll ever need a temporary sixth member on stage during this leg of the tour, hit a bitch up and I’mma be right there with ya’ll!

And finally we have a newcomer making her appearance on this tour, the Portuguese fire-cracker ‘Tahlia’ will be showcasing her ability ahead of her mainstream global debut, so be sure to check her out on this tour before the rest of the watching world have a chance to. She’s pretty fuckin’ famous in her home country of Portugal but is set to break out in a big way over the next year. She’ll be delivering her live show to a Latin American crowd that I know will eat that shit up. Can’t wait to hang out with all of you on this tour and watch you all do your thing, deja que los buenos tiempos pasen!
- Kara Romero

thanks 2 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
2001clay on 08/07/2023(UTC), Cerys Nyland on 08/07/2023(UTC)