logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#1 Posted : 10 March 2024 01:23:29(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8588 time(s) in 2691 post(s)
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

“Welcome to the first ever Universal Music Awards, wherever you’re watching in the world. My name is Colby Mayfield and I’m your host for the evening and we have a jam-packed evening of entertainment for you, with performances from some of the greatest artists in the world right now. The stars have come out to play tonight … of course they have, there’s accolades at stake. That’s always a sure-fire way to get all of these people in the same room for one evening, either that or tell them there’s a meet and greet with Christopher Hudson and as part of the package everybody gets a song. Seriously, that dude has been propping up the industry for I don’t even know how many years now, writing songs for the biggest names in pop music and most people would just casually walk by him in the street and not even take a second glance. He’s not the pop hero we wanted but he is the faceless pop hero that we all needed.

2023 was a mixed year, with periods of quiet scattered throughout the year. But it wasn’t all silence and disinterest, Head South Records came roaring into the music industry giving it a much needed shot in the arm with a number of successful releases under the indie-label from the UK which quickly became one of the main players in the industry.
Throughout last year we also saw Jadyn Ghalen step out of the shadow of ‘Orion’ and debut his first ever solo releases with a bunch of huge singles and a debut E.P marking a successful year for the hip-hop artist. We’re pleased to see Jadyn here tonight and he’s joined by a couple of his side-pieces. Nice to see that he’s brought you to the show, Brayton and Jamal … I jest of course, ‘Orion’ recently made their comeback with “All Accelerator, No Brakes” and will be closing out the show this evening for you, I’m sure it’ll be a spectacular finale.

We have a bunch of great performances lined up for you tonight, Cerys Nyland will be performing with some special guests very soon and I must say, her rise in the industry has been remarkable. She’s quickly gone from an unknown name to being one of the most talked about names in the music industry right now. We also have a performance from Malik Jarvez coming up, I know, I know there’s a lot of women in the building tonight but as is our UMA hospitality you will find a goody bag of items at each table which will include a plastic seat cover for each seat in the room because … well, let’s face it, we’ve all heard his latest song and my god we’ve all seen his pretty face. If I had the internal plumbing that you girls had, I’d certainly find it very difficult to control it too.

So, we have a great evening ahead of us with performances to come and awards to be handed out. We have waiters floating around the room to keep your glasses half-full and your heads half-empty and there’s also an open bar should you require something a little more specific. I’m going to head backstage for the next couple of minutes and give you guys a chance to have your photo’s taken with our lord and saviour Mercedes and will be back out here in just a few moments to announce the very first award of the evening.”

OOC: Welcome to the live show, feel free to post your characters interactions and reactions in this thread alongside the show :)
thanks 8 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Cerys Nyland on 10/03/2024(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 10/03/2024(UTC), 2001clay on 10/03/2024(UTC), freestylechamp on 10/03/2024(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2024(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/03/2024(UTC), BrownSugar on 11/03/2024(UTC), erich hess on 14/03/2024(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#2 Posted : 10 March 2024 01:36:08(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

NEW ARTIST OF THE YEAR

“Alrighty, now that everybody seems to have settled down into their seats, let’s get this thing started. The first category of the evening is the New Artist of the Year. It’s an award with a lot of intrigue as the nominees are essentially the future of our industry … let’s face it Ryan Ross Hernandez cannot do this forever, the old man needs a little help out there and that help could be in the form of this category, essentially the future of our industry. The nominees are;

Jadyn Ghalen

Cerys Nyland

Sigrún

Voodoo Dolls

Thickmouse

Quite a diverse bunch of artists to choose from right there, let’s hope they all return back here next year and put themselves in contention for more accolades. Judging by the start of their careers I definitely think their future looks bright. But we must announce a winner and we actually have a tie for the opening award, so fiercely fought was this category. Without further ado, the winner of the New Artist of the Year is …

thanks 6 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
AmyJayneXoX on 10/03/2024(UTC), Cerys Nyland on 10/03/2024(UTC), freestylechamp on 10/03/2024(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2024(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/03/2024(UTC), erich hess on 14/03/2024(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#3 Posted : 10 March 2024 01:47:05(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Favourite Touring Artist

Admittedly this next award is without intrigue and anticipation, but it’s part of my job to stretch out these segments in order to encourage the artists in attendance tonight to drink as much alcohol as human possible. Historically best live show or best touring artist was an award that demanded a lot of attention and hype, but it appears the industry has gotten somewhat lazy over the years and touring is no longer a priority to promote your work. With the introduction of Twitter, Instagram and TikTok it’s become clear that touring isn’t always necessary to promote your latest album around the world. However live performance is still an artform that deserves love.

There was only one nominee for this category, so technically we could have just mailed you the award and saved you a trip out to California. But ladies and gentlemen, the winner of Favourite Touring Artist is;

thanks 5 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Cerys Nyland on 10/03/2024(UTC), freestylechamp on 10/03/2024(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2024(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/03/2024(UTC), erich hess on 14/03/2024(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#4 Posted : 10 March 2024 02:01:29(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

[Host:]"Ladies and gentlemen, "Trapped in Lianas" by Cerys Nyland at the Universal Music Awards. And she's not alone...."

The spotlight focuses on Cerys Nyland, as she takes the stage to perform her composition. This song, featured in the acclaimed double album "The Secret Cove," released in 2023, paved the way for Nyland's artistic freedom and the launch of UK label, Head South, earning her a nomination at the UMA.

For this special performance at the Universal Music Awards, Cerys invited an ensemble of notable guests, including the incredible bass player Lydia Santangelo from the iconic band The Harlots, singer/producer/alternative rock muse Amy Meyer, Icelandic newcomer Sigrún, and garage rock band Voodoo Dolls duo, Jack Lai on drums, and Haru Shibata on guitar.

The performance starts with a hypnotic drumbeat by Jack Lai, setting the stage for Cerys Nyland to begin the song with a raw and somber tone. Lydia Santangelo's bassline soon joins the rhythmic drumbeat, while Haru's guitar weaves in and out, punctuating the lyrics with insane bends.

y
(Lydia Santangelo)

Cerys Nyland (Intro):
"My face is burnt
My body's grazed
And I can't help but think what am I doin' here in this crazy place infested with
crazy creatures and starving canibals, hunger in their eyes...
There's No mercy for the young and beautiful....
But I must above all things save myself

y
(Cerys Nyland)

The spotlight shifts to Sigrún, who steps into the scene with the first verse. Having ventured far from her Icelandic comfort zone, she adorns a green jungle print minidress, embodying perfectly the character of the song. Her voice carries a calm and almost candid tone, portraying the realization of her dire situation.

Sigrún (Verse 1):
"I saw a girl running in the wilds,
Barely dressed, I had a fright.
I shouted out 'we gotta hide,'
But then she said that... they would find me too...
And damm....they would find me too..."

h
(Sigrún)

The spotlight transitions to Amy Meyer for the second verse. Moving with feline grace, she exudes incredible stage presence, captivating the audience with every step.

Amy Meyer (Verse 2):
"I'm sorry girl, I changed my mind
Better chances on the other side
It took me hours to cross the river
Bloody currents, I nearly drawned,
I just didn't know where I was going to..."

The camera captures Lydia Santangelo, the bass player from The Harlots, continuing to play the same haunting notes, setting a dark and worrying tone for the song.

In the third verse, Cerys Nyland takes the spotlight once again, standing confidently in front of the audience, guitar in hand. Mid-verse, Sigrún joins her as a backing vocal, creating a powerful harmonious blend.

Cerys Nyland (Verse 3):
"I found myself just laying down,
Remoted shore, no one around.
I tried my best to stay alive,
Heard ferocious beasts, in the night.
No doubt they would devour me too."

The performance reaches a crescendo as Amy Meyer takes on the fourth verse. The tension amplifies with Jack's drums, Lydia's bass, and Haru's guitar, creating a raw and intense sonic landscape.

Cerys Nyland (Verse 4):
"Tattered remnants of my togs
Became bandages for the wounds.
I shouted loud but no one heard
Bikini girl in peril
That Jungle Jim, he never came
Instead those weirdos in body paint
They took me where they were heading to...
Damm! (Screaming)
Damm! (Screaming)"

A sonic explosion engulfs this point of the song. Instruments follow the same rhythm but with heightened intensity. Haru and Cerys's guitars scream distorted and furious sounds, creating a climax. Then, the intensity gradually falls.

g
(Haru Shibata)

The tension lowers with the pulsating rhythm of drums and bass. Sigrun steps into the spotlight for the fifth verse. The lightning has faded away, creating a tranquil space for the Icelandic woman to infuse her voice with a blend of calm and fierceness.

Sigrún (Verse 5):
"At first, the situation was not so bad
They took me for some kind of goddess,
Surrounded by ten dozen lads.
They tied me up to a totem pole,
They eyed me up, I hate this role
But I said that I.... I didn't want to......"

Cerys Nyland takes on the sixth verse in her typical raucous style, holding firm to her guitar. Lydia and Haru stand side by side, maintaining the tempo. Amy, near Jack's drums, performs a languorous dance, earning a quick smile from Jack, who remains focused on his play. Sigrún, then stands in front of the audience, clapping her hands to the rhythm, encouraging the audience to do the same.

Cerys Nyland (Verse 6):
"Snakes crawling circling my breast,
Red ants climbing up my legs
The Lagoon of the Dead became my cell
Headhunters, they ignored my begs,
I called them "jerks", they called me "slave"
Seeing me as a special meal too..."

Running alongside Sigrún, Amy takes on the seventh verse, infusing the song with increased energy. Tension surges once again as Lydia strums her bass harder, and Jack intensifies the drumming. Haru, captivated by the tempo, alternates between chord muting and intricate bends.

g
(Jack Lai)

Amy Meyer (Verse 7):
"Not confident 'bout the direction
Of this ambiguous situation
I finally got rid of my bonds
Ran through the tall grass for a while
Goddamn, I'll never get through...."

Amy continues into the first half of the eighth verse, and then both Amy and Sigrún, clearly enjoying the moment, sing together for the end of the verse.

Amy Meyer and Sigrún ( Verse 8):
"Who the hell came up with this storyline?
Got bloodthirsty maniacs on my back,
And leeches took me as a snack
I saw a path unknown and wide,
Buggers, they laid another trap"

Now, the rhythm and intensity take a subtle and almost silent turn. The three vocalists harmonize slowly before building up to the final sound burst.

Amy Meyer (Singing Slowly):
"And I eventually fell into...."

Cerys Nyland (Singing Slowly):
"And I eventually fell into...."

Sigrún (Singing Slowly):
"I got trapped in lianas..."

Cerys Nyland (Singing Slowly):
"I got trapped in lianas..."

Amy Meyer (Singing screaming):
"I got trapped in lianas!"
"Damm!" (Screaming)
"Damm!"(Screaming)

g
(Amy Meyer)

Amy Meyer, Cerys Nyland, and Sigrún, reach the culmination of the song. The stage explodes in a violent burst of sound. The guitar, driven by Haru and Cerys, unleash a barrage of distorted and frenzied riffs. Lydia Santangelo intensifies the bass, and, Jack Lai's hit his drums with an unrelenting force, elevating the energy to its peak.

All eyes then turn to Jack, the drummer, whose raised hand signals the imminent crash hit, marking the culmination of their chaos and the end of the song. At the ultimate note, Amy executes her last leap. Burst of Cheers from the audience.

Grinning, Cerys embraces Lydia, while Sigrún concludes with discretion, engaging in a quiet exchange with Haru Shibata, who responds with a beaming smile. Jack, still stationed behind his drumkit, savors the moment and exchange smiles with Amy. The artists, visibly satisfied to have collectively experienced this performance, greet the audience. The ceremony is ready to resume its course.

[Out of RP. The structure, rythm and music is largely inspired by : ]
AmyJayneXoX on 10/03/2024(UTC), freestylechamp on 10/03/2024(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2024(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/03/2024(UTC), erich hess on 14/03/2024(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#5 Posted : 10 March 2024 02:10:38(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Collaboration of the Year

Okay, let’s face it. It’s not exactly been the most crazy start to the show so far, two awards in and we’ve had a tie and a non-contested award. I mean, you guys realize it’s the very first ever Universal Music Awards. I believe the intention was for this to be a regular show every year, but come on guys are you really trying to make this so uneventful that we just get cancelled after the first year? … I will say that 2024 has certainly started off with a lot more potential than the previous year, let’s hope that this keeps up throughout the year and I actually have a job next year. The next award is Collaboration of the Year and it’s hotly contested by … *looks at card. Turns card over in the hope it has more names on it* … *looks at the audience with a bemused look on his face* … two songs? TWO SONGS? … seriously guys? … you were that against working with other people last year that we only got two collaborations? … I don’t want to sound like a strict school teacher but … DO BETTER!

*clears his throat* … The nominees for Collaboration of the Year are;

Kara Romero – “Twenty-Four Seven” (feat. Drew Westbrook)

Aubrey Cassidy – “Peep Show” (feat. Jerry Holmes)

And the winner is;

AmyJayneXoX on 10/03/2024(UTC), 2001clay on 10/03/2024(UTC), freestylechamp on 10/03/2024(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2024(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/03/2024(UTC), erich hess on 14/03/2024(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#6 Posted : 10 March 2024 02:17:06(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Band/Duo/Group of the Year

Alrighty, we are back with another award. This time it’s an award that was always a big deal historically, with acts like Weekend, Riot! in the Boulevard, PANIC!, Reported Failure, Mind, Infinite and Blood of Wecz all historically competing in this category. Those bands and groups aren’t around anymore, but maybe from the three nominees this year we will find a name that could potentially stand alongside some of those greats of the industry. The nominees for Band/Duo/Group of the Year are;

Voodoo Dolls

The Zone

Crescendo

Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of Band/Duo/Group of the Year is;

AmyJayneXoX on 10/03/2024(UTC), freestylechamp on 10/03/2024(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2024(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/03/2024(UTC), erich hess on 14/03/2024(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#7 Posted : 10 March 2024 02:25:44(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

The stage went entirely black as the atmosphere in the area dies down for a brief moment, soon the sounds of Maliks single begins to play with the now signature intro of his smash hit “Sexy Red Heels” and the crowd begins to erupt.

“This one is for all the senoritas out there tonight….lets go!”

UserPostedImage

This performance marks the first ever live vocal performance in Malik’s career and he didn't come to mess around he wanted to show the world just how good he was and boy was tonight the night to prove it. Malik now appeared as he began to sing the opening line of the song with his slinky sexual tone much to the delight of the female audience members.

I roll up to the club minding my business
With a smile upon my face
When I see a girl who's so damn fly
She's giving me life on another level
She's making me wanna kiss the sky
I bet her love is a fire in my mind
She's making me wanna drop by

UserPostedImage

Malik is now joined on stage by female dancers wearing red high heels with one of them accompanied by a cane and Malik along with the main dancer begin to do a sexy dance while Malik continues to sing and dance Malik might not be the best dancer but his vocals more than make up for it, flawlessly delivering the lines of the song as the dancers dance all hot and sexy around him.

Ella es como el viento, mi pequeño rayo de sol
Siento que es una mujer con el corazón roto
Shes like a moth to a flame
I'm starstuck watching her dance to my song
With her sexy red heels on
Baby you making me sweat, I am memorized
Then you dance upon me so good
Think im about to make you mine
Oh I feel like the number one guy, so damn fly
I never knew a girl could get me so hot
Dancing in her sexy red heels so high

As Malik is singing the chorus the crowd is singing it back at him Spanish words and all so Malik points the microphone towards them with the crowd singing it so loudly they can be heard throughout the arena, Malik was amazed at how well the crowd was singing the Spanish lyrics despite not being in a Spanish speaking country tonight!

”Oh my gosh guys your Spanish is unbelievable, lets go!”

La la la la la la la la
I never knew a girl
I never knew a girl
La la la la la la la la
I never knew a girl

UserPostedImage

As Malik now heads into the second verse his dancers return as does the red lighting and background that has so far accompanied the performance definitely setting the mood of not only the song but the lyrical content of the track as well, another dance sequence begins as he sings the second verse of the song, when he gets to the last two lines of the verse he grabs his crotch and does a thrusting motion with his hips signally what those exact lyric was referencing if that wasn't already obvious to those watching, when he does this thrust the girls in the crowd go wild naturally.

En el momento en que la vi, bajé la guardia
Siento que morí, fui al cielo esta noche
You got me feeling so high
It's the kinda love that hits you right before your eyes
Me and you baby, the feelings are mutual
This could be a perfect love story
Don't ever say you'll be sorry
Maybe you should come back with me
I got something big for you
Come back to mine let me show you

UserPostedImage

Following the hip thrusts he begins to jump up and down as he floats effortlessly into the chorus once more, he was clearly getting very into the performance he is once again joined by the female dancers as another small dance sequence occurs. For a married man this performance is very risque as the main female dancer now dances up on Malik twerking and booty popping on him as he thrusts his hips again up against her this time sexually much to the delight of the fans in attendance.

UserPostedImage

Malik then breaks away from the dancer and once again grabs his crotch and now gets onto his knees, grinds and thrusts his hips while lifting up his shirt showing off his abs. As he sings the line “I will rock you all night long”. In reference to the song lyrics the performance was definitely hot and heavy and it showed as Malik had began to get a little sweaty under the hot lights of the arena.

La la la la la la la la
I never knew a girl
I never knew a girl
I will satisfy your needs
I will rock you all night long

Following the last line he gets back to his feet and throws his arms out and once again grinds his hips as the female dancers swarm him and throw their hands over him in a slightly sexualized manner, keeping the theme of the performance super hot and heavy and flirtatious just like the lyrics imply.

UserPostedImage

As Malik heads into he final verse once again he does a dance sequence with the dancers this time however it is far less risque than the previous dance sequence but still keeping in line with the theme of the song as the dancers once again twerking and booty pop but instead of thrusting up against her Malik this time admires from afar which is in part to what the lyrics of the song alludes too.

La la la la la la la la
I never knew a girl
I never knew a girl

La la la la la la la la
I never knew a girl

Following the end of the song Malik smiles and bows as the the track finishes and the stage once again goes black, however after a few seconds a new beat begins to play one that those in attendance and the fans at home aren't familiar with, Malik then reappears on the top of the stage dressed in a different outfit a few minutes later.

”Ah California are you ready for a little world exclusive?…this is a snippet of a new one and it's called “My Kinda Girl”…lets go!

UserPostedImage

Malik’s dancers once again reappear with him on the stage also now dressed differently as he breaks into the verse of this world exclusive, the dancers once again join him close as the once again dance around him. This song is definitely yet another sexually charged song and the fans instantly in attendance definitely seem to be loving it.

I got flawed by your beauty
Fell of my seat when I saw you shake them hips
One, two step it up on me chica
Show this papi what you're all about
Shake it let me work my hands all over you
I promise by the end of the night you'll be in love
Let me work my magic, make you scream my name
I know you want what I got going on

Malik then smirks and winks at the crowd and then his dancers once again get closer and then Malik and the main dancer once again dance close to one another a main dancer once again with a cane in her hand dances all over him as he thrusts his hips once again as he sings the chorus of this never before heard song.

UserPostedImage

That’s it you succumbed to my advances
Now you are working it up and down on my pony
Going crazy like a banshee in the night
I knew you wanted it, my pony
My kinda girl, one that knows how to take it
Passionate, hard, rough doesn't matter tonight
My kinda girl because you know how to handle it right
Drop it low, work it on me, show me what you got
Your my kinda girl, taking all these inches I got going on
My kinda girl, My kinda girl, yes take my pony tonight
My kinda girl, let me work my pony tonight
Having you say “Aye papi, fuck me” tonight
My-my-my kinda girl, my-my-my kinda girl.

Malik then thrusts his hips a few more times and sings the chorus one more time while smirking into the camera that is following him around.

That’s it you succumbed to my advances
Now you are working it up and down on my pony
Going crazy like a banshee in the night
I knew you wanted it, my pony
My kinda girl, one that knows how to take it
Passionate, hard, rough doesn't matter tonight
My kinda girl because you know how to handle it right
Drop it low, work it on me, show me what you got
Your my kinda girl, taking all these inches I got going on
My kinda girl, My kinda girl, yes take my pony tonight
My kinda girl, let me work my pony tonight
Having you say “Aye papi, fuck me” tonight
My-my-my kinda girl, my-my-my kinda girl.

Malik then has one final dance sequence before he smiles into camera and then took off his jacket the arena then goes dark and a red spotlight then pings and focuses on Malik.

”California!, thank you so much you have been a great crowd, enjoy the rest of the show!”

The spotlight then fades on Malik as he runs off the stage and heads backstage as the rest of the show is set to pick right back up.

”Sexy Red Heels” live vocal sounds like:

”My Kinda Girl” live vocal sounds like:
thanks 7 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
2001clay on 10/03/2024(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 10/03/2024(UTC), freestylechamp on 10/03/2024(UTC), Head South Records on 10/03/2024(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2024(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/03/2024(UTC), erich hess on 14/03/2024(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#8 Posted : 10 March 2024 02:40:42(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

There was a pitch black for moment when the music come up as the light came on as it shown to Fatima on square set while she sing as she lift her head up as she sync with the intro playing before she sings her new song "Be Free" as a preview.

UserPostedImage

Imma just let myself free
I just needed some of time to myself for a while
Drama free is what i need in my life then drama i have in past
Your eyes is needed be to look somewhere other than mine eyes, that what i thought

UserPostedImage

Doesn't really matter and I don't wanna have sex with your little area
Damn you such a shame, I haven't even though of us for one second
I don't really care that you with your new girlfriend
This feelin got me like addiction

After she finishes her new song it transition to Busy as audience hype up for the song as she said to audience "How is everybody doing yeah" before she sing in lip sync as her backup dancer come out

UserPostedImage

W-w-w-whatcha mean' you ain't ready
I got this body ready for your treat - yeah
Don't want no man if you're still virgin
i might be, ready for this
Crazy ride, take me higher
Love me tender, so easy touch

UserPostedImage

Got lots of nerve, stop messing with my head
I'm tryna paint a picture of me n you on paradise
You had your time 'but your time is up
I Don't wanna our love thing to end

Fatima sing the chorus as her vocal live is on she ab lib

UserPostedImage

Let just get busy i wanna fuck with you
We're getting busy got no time for others
My love is for you, like, i don't give a shh
Tryna get me stop, yeah, don't tell me to stop

Let just get busy i wanna fuck with you
We're getting busy got no time for others
My love is for you, like, i don't give a shh
Tryna get me stop, yeah, don't tell me to stop

Fatima went back to lip sync as she did a perfect timing while dancing as she trying to keep up

UserPostedImage

Pushing to the limit do you wanna go to other side
And you're already wasting time, time is money's hurry hurry up
Take this pill made from scratch, I better see you take it
Or I can go, ta ta ta
Switch from angel to devil bad

UserPostedImage

Got lots of nerve, stop messing with my head
I'm tryna paint a picture of me n you on paradise
You had your time 'but your time is up
I Don't wanna our love thing to end

Light dem down as she went to have quick change as people confuse as it waited for 15 sec but then song make transition again but this time her song Good Day but in Remix who remixed by DizzyTop the new producer as people shock that she will bring the song back when the intro come on.

We finna have, have, have a good day (Aye)
Cash me outside how bout that
Whatcha wanna say to me? (Yeah)
Catch me on my ways, OK!
Catch me on my ways, OK!

This time no lip sync as it shock audience with new outfit as they come out after into

UserPostedImage

Let Make a plan for road trip
That party's lame anyway
Oh we could have a Good Day
Come on, tell me what you said

Then after that they speak like if they already got into argument & then made up but it an act

UserPostedImage

Cause I, I've been bored from same day
Sitting here feeling tired
And you know I set my goal for weekend

UserPostedImage

No lie, no hiding
I've been chilling with ya’ll all of this time
This isn’t over
We're out here, having good time
Me and my friends could be flying out to L.A.
I say, "Hey”, so let's drink to good day

Then after that she did dance as she got hype up of her song being remixed as audience cheer and scream

Catch me on my ways, OK!
Catch me on my ways, OK!

Then after song end audience cheer as she bow her head down as in manner of thanking crowds "Thank You UMA".
2001clay on 10/03/2024(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 10/03/2024(UTC), freestylechamp on 10/03/2024(UTC), Head South Records on 10/03/2024(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2024(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/03/2024(UTC), erich hess on 14/03/2024(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#9 Posted : 10 March 2024 02:43:19(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

E.P/Mixtape of the Year

We have another non-contested award with E.P/Mixtape of the Year. Traditionally this would have been a fiercely contested award, with artists using the shorter format as an opportunity to hype a new release or tide fans over the full length album was finished. It’s an artform in itself and one that I’m sure will be a lot more hotly contested in future ceremonies. But we will have to acknowledge that 2023 was certainly a less productive year, it feels like everybody was saving a lot of their plans for 2024 with brand new releases from the likes of Alicia Lena, Billy, Malik Jarvez and Orion and albums and releases already announced for the coming months.
But due to lack of competition within the category, the winner of E.P/Mixtape of the Year is;

Offline C4AJoh  
#10 Posted : 10 March 2024 03:01:47(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Best Record Label

Let’s go! We have a hotly contested award for you right now. Record labels are a different beast these days, it’s definitely more civil between the industries top record labels. There was once a time when the competition was so fierce that the labels used to actively compete against each other but it’s a different world that we live in right now. It’s definitely a friendlier world now, where the labels work alongside each other and the labels have definitely taken a backseat in order to allow their artists to be the focus of attention. I remember a time when the artists were often used like pawns in a game in order for the label to come out on top, vicious vicious money hungry industry people. Now it is definitely a much more even playing field and we have six wonderful labels nominated which are;

Studio60 Records

Tric-Jam Records

Head South Records

Five Pesky Kids

Ruff Round Records

Big Diamond Records

And the winner of Best Record Label is;

AmyJayneXoX on 10/03/2024(UTC), 2001clay on 10/03/2024(UTC), freestylechamp on 10/03/2024(UTC), Head South Records on 10/03/2024(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2024(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/03/2024(UTC), erich hess on 14/03/2024(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#11 Posted : 10 March 2024 03:04:17(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Nominated for both New Artist of the Year and Album of the year, Sigrún stands backstage, focused on the performance she is about to deliver.

h

Despite the triumph of her debut opus, 'We Were Born in Our Homes and We Will Die Here,' she remains a mystery to the broader audience. Aware that more established artists are more likely to win the awards, the young Islandic artist stands undeterred, determined to not only assert her chances but also to unveil her musical universe to a wider audience and to the music industry at large.

While her inaugural single, 'Banished,' did well on the charts, Sigrún chose to grace the audience with a hidden gem from her album. Her song, 'Nornadans' is a gorgeous track holding a unique place within the album's narrative. The song revolves around the mythical Norns from Icelandic lore, weavers of human destinies. What sets this piece apart is its infusion of oriental vibes and Indian percussions, creating an otherworldly sonic landscape, very different from the other tracks of her debut album.

'Nornadans' is a captivating interplay of twinkling vibes and lush strings, presenting a surprising and head-spinningly eclectic arrangement. The composition carries a delightful sinuous string section, reminiscent of classic egyptian film scores. A hidden treasure within the album, it offers an unexpected fusion of icelandic legends and far-reaching cultures, like an Icelandic mantra... Through this song, Sigrún aims to surprise the audience, inviting them into a realm where Icelandic folklore seamlessly merges with the diverse musical traditions.

As the applause subsides, the Arena is plunged into the darkness, and the audience eagerly awaits the performance. Suddenly, a strange language, whispered in an almost shamanic tone, breaks the silence:

"Blása á nornirnar, biðja um blessun þeirra.
Blása á nornirnar, biðja um blessun þeirra."

The enigmatic words, a legendary Seidr spell spoken in Old Norse, resonate through the venue. These words can be translated to "Call upon the Norns, seek their blessing!" Then, Sigrún, still invisible, whispers the same words in a tender tone, invoking an otherworldly energy:

"Blása á nornirnar, biðja um blessun þeirra..."

A warm and appeasing light gradually bathes the stage, revealing Sigrún's slender figure and blonde hair. She stands barefoot on a large Icelandic patterned rug, surrounded by her ensemble of musicians. The audience is drawn into the mystique as the ambiance shifts from darkness to a warm, sensual glow.

The chill-out instrumentation of "Nornadans" begins, characterized by an unexpected fusion of Icelandic folklore and distant cultures. A drummer sets a cool and chilling rhythm, while two percussionists delicately wield tablas and Indian bells. Violins and a bass player add depth, and a keyboardist add different layer to the atmosphere of the song. The audience also notices the presence of a vibraphone.

g

Sigrún, with grace and poise, starts walking in sync with the rhythmic beat of the song. Her every step seems to synchronize with the subtile rhythm. The lyrics, an evocation of the legendary Norns weaving the fates of humans, unfold with her warm, intimate voice. Electronic elements and vibraphone gradually intertwine, enhancing the dreamlike quality of the song. Then she starts singing with a warm and pure voice.

"Nornir koma, rúna spinna
Nornir koma, rúna spinna"

(Norns arrive, weaving runes)

h
As discreet bass notes stealthily infiltrate the air, adding a touch of groove to the performance, Sigrún succumbs to the rhythm, initiating a languid dance, a subtle sway that casts a spell on the audience. The lyrics continue to flow:

"Nornir weaving, spells revealing
Gladly gleaming
Nornir weaving, spells revealing
Gladly gleaming"

Her voice, pure and intimate, delivers the narrative with powerful moments. The violins delicately punctuate the lyrical narrative, infusing smooth oriental vibes that transports listeners into a dreamlike realm. Thé vibraphone adds an extra layer of sweetness.

"Stretch, turn, weave the cord so thin,
Blindin' dim light,
No matter who you are
You're all caught in sin."

p

As the performance enters an instrumental bridge, Sigrún, with a graceful poise, descends to her knees on the expansive Icelandic patterned rug. Initiating a languid dance guided by the languorous caress of the violins, her arms gracefully carve through the air, and each movement seems inspired by the legendary Norns, weaving fates of humans.

h

"Showing the way,
Adjusting the trim, right
Fear not the twists,
The turns, The strife,
For in the end, It's woven right."

Then the young icelandic artist sings her final verse. With a languid walk, she retreats to the center stage, perpetually in step with the smooth rhythm.

y

Silent weavers of dreams,
Nothing's as it seems
Spin the tales of yesteryears
Shape the future with hopes and fears

The warm yellow spotlights envelop her, as she approaches the end of her performance. One last time, Sigrún unveils the full spectrum of her vocal prowess.

"Guiding lives
And giving lands,
Rekindling flames
Taking crowns"

Sigrún gracefully concludes the performance with a slow sensual dance. A shy smile, like a fleeting moonbeam, graces her face, revealing the genuine joy emanating from this intimate connection with the audience. In this shared moment, it's evident that Sigrún not only enjoys the harmonious exchange but also takes pride in delivering her song on this prestigious occasion.

g

Gladly gleaming
Gladly gleaming.

As she dances, repeating the last words, the song reaches its ending, concluding with the soft notes of Indian ghungroo bells.

With the poise of a sorceress, she whispers once more the mystical incantation that had inaugurated her enchanting performance.

"Nornir koma, rúna spinna...
Nornir koma, rúna spinna..."

(Norns arrive, weaving runes)

The warm lights that once bathed the stage in a tender glow begin to fade away, plunging the stage into darkness again, leaving the audience in awe. The appeasing atmosphere that enveloped the audience dissipates, dissolving into the air like the remnants of a vivid dream.

Then, the hall erupts into a beautifully resonant ovation. Sigrún, bathed in the applause, absorbs the moment with humility and grace. It's a recognition that transcends awards and nominations.

Now the ceremony can resume its course.

Lyrics

g

[b]Music, arrangements and atmosphere Can be compared to :
Offline C4AJoh  
#12 Posted : 10 March 2024 03:11:26(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Male Artist of the Year

We march onward with five more categories to go, the women have dominated the industry in recent years but we have five standout male superstars up for the Male Artist of the Year award. We’ve already seen male artists Cameron Jacobson, Malik Jarvez and Billy debut songs this year, so I’m already predicting that this will be an incredibly stacked category when we get around to next years awards show. But for now, the nominees for Male Artist of the Year are;

Jadyn Ghalen

Tyron

Billy

Elyar Black

Cameron Jacobson

Definitely a strong category, but the winner of Male Artist of the Year is;

thanks 4 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
freestylechamp on 10/03/2024(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2024(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/03/2024(UTC), erich hess on 14/03/2024(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#13 Posted : 10 March 2024 03:23:48(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Female Artist of the Year

We move, and there’s only one way to follow Male Artist of the Year and that is indeed, Female Artist of the Year. It is clear that the music industry has been dominated by the ladies over the years, the likes of Suzie, Isabel and Nadia Berry have all dominated the industry as well as a whole host of other incredibly talented women. I don’t think it’s out of place to say that the ladies have definitely dominated the industry and they continue to do so even to this day. The majority of releases last year came from women and the list of nominees show just as much;

Kara Romero

Alicia Lena

Cerys Nyland

Sigrún

Layla

Camille

Aubrey Cassidy

Amy-Jayne

Definitely some incredible ladies to choose from, but the winner of Female Artist of the Year is;

2001clay on 10/03/2024(UTC), freestylechamp on 10/03/2024(UTC), Head South Records on 10/03/2024(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2024(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/03/2024(UTC), erich hess on 14/03/2024(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#14 Posted : 10 March 2024 03:35:02(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Everyone is excited to hear Slim Money performance as it was his first time back on stage and when the light spotlight him they cheers while he sings the song

UserPostedImage

Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah
Sli-Slim-Money

Siento que he sido afectado por tu poción (me tienes bebé)
Pero no es tu poción lo que me atrapó (no)
Tuviste tu tiempo y lo desperdiciaste (No me importa)
Y yo gané (tú perdiste entonces) no más locura (Uh-uh)

His dancer come out as he peform with them and he manage to keep the breath control

UserPostedImage

Déjame amarte bebé
Vamos, déjame mostrarte el verdadero amor
Estarás enamorado en poco tiempo
Que tu eres mia y no el
Déjame amarte bebé
Te pongo a prueba, nena
Tu tenias que entender
Que eras mia y no el

Y quieres escuchar la canción de amor '
Le digo al DJ que ponga reguetón lento (Hey)
No voy a dejar que su mano ir
Cuando acabemos moviéndonos, haré todo (uh, uh)
Y quiero escuchar la canción del club banger
le dices al dj que toque reggaeton (hey)
No me dejes en la pista de baile

UserPostedImage

Gabby no puede hacerlo como Keshia
Conmigo dame triple g '(wuh)
Esta perra no pudo arreglar su mierda
Porque ella actuar como si todo está bien cuando no fina
Ah si, ah si
Llámame si necesitas que venga
Traje vino para que disfrutemos nuestra noche
Toma un par de copas, será bueno 2 ir
Lo sexy como 'melocotones', cintura en llamas
Fluya columna vertebral soplado, y 'una hermosa niña
Hagamos un nocaut como si fuera nuestra primera ronda (uh, uh)

Slim Money hype crowds up as he say "Yo i wanna hear you sing! Come on!" with his hype up voice he gesture everyone to sing

UserPostedImage

Déjame amarte bebé
Que tu eres mia y no el
Déjame amarte bebé
Te pongo a prueba, nena
Tu tenias que entender
Que eras mia y no el

Y quieres escuchar la canción de amor '
Le digo al DJ que ponga reguetón lento (Hey)
No voy a dejar que su mano ir
Cuando acabemos moviéndonos, haré todo (uh, uh)
Y quiero escuchar la canción del club banger
le dices al dj que toque reggaeton (hey)
No me dejes en la pista de baile

He did the performance well as he ended it with the outro in sync and perfect timing

Déjame amarte, amarte (amarte)
Da-Déjame, amarte
Déjame amarte, amarte, amarte
acabemos moviéndonos, haré todo
Déjame amarte bebé
Que tu eres mia y no el
Big Diamond Records
Nely
Gaby Music
Saga WhiteBlack
Dahlhouse
Sli-Slim-Money

After performance they cheers him loudly as he wave to auidence and say thank you UMA he say and then run to the backstage.
Head South Records on 10/03/2024(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 10/03/2024(UTC), freestylechamp on 10/03/2024(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2024(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/03/2024(UTC), erich hess on 14/03/2024(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#15 Posted : 10 March 2024 03:40:12(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Album of the Year

Creating an album is an artform of the very highest magnitude, it’s about driving forward with a passion and an artistic vision, one that requires care and time. It’s a body of work that truly separates artists and builds a platform to a legacy rather than temporary success. There are four very distinct albums in the category for Album of the Year that showcase the true range of the music industry. The nominees for Album of the Year are;

Kara Romero – “Post-Traumatic”

Voodoo Dolls – “Back Mutations”

Sigrún – “We were born in our homes and we’ll die here”

Cerys Nyland – “Shenanigans”

And we have another tie, the winners of Album of the Year are;

Head South Records on 10/03/2024(UTC), freestylechamp on 10/03/2024(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 10/03/2024(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2024(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/03/2024(UTC), erich hess on 14/03/2024(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#16 Posted : 10 March 2024 03:52:03(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Song of the Year

We’re coming towards the end of the first ever Universal Music Awards, I hope that you’ve all had a great day. If you do find that you haven’t eaten all of your meal, get the attention of one of the waiters and they’ll provide you with a doggy bag to take home your leftovers. I know how you celebrities struggle to put food on the table. As we move onto the penultimate award of the evening, we have the two biggest and most hotly contested categories. Such a diverse range to select from, but the nominees for Song of the Year are;

Alicia Lena – “Home”

Jadyn Ghalen – “Mentality Monster”

Jadyn Ghalen – “Euphoria”

Jadyn Ghalen – “Judgement Day”

Alicia Lena – “New Light”

Sigrún – “Banished”

Cerys Nyland – “Burn the Saints”

Voodoo Dolls – “Pay!”

Tyron – “Wildin”

Thickmouse – “Thicc Girl”

Billy – “The Entertainer”

Layla – “Room for Three”

The Zone – “I Guess It’s True”

Crescendo – “Let’s Go”

Aubrey Cassidy – “Peep Show” (feat. Jerry Holmes)

Camille – “Your Chance”

Amy-Jayne – “Drove Me Crazy”

Elyar Black – “New Perspective”

Elyar Black – “Better Than Me”

Cameron Jacobson – “Maniac”

An insane list of outstanding hit singles from the past year, I’m sure you’ll all agree. It’s another tied away, so the winners of the Song of the Year are;

freestylechamp on 10/03/2024(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2024(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/03/2024(UTC), erich hess on 14/03/2024(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#17 Posted : 10 March 2024 04:00:30(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Orion Live: Universal Music Awards 2024
Beverly Hills, California, USA
March 9, 2024

UserPostedImage

The lights fade in the entire venue as three spotlights shine on the stage, showing three silhouettes. The sounding of sirens go off over the sound system and various voiceovers start to sound out from speaker systems around the venue from different sections of the room, speaking out comments and statements regarding ‘Orion’. Taken from various podcasts and YouTuber statements about the trio’s rumoured falling out with each other and various negative statements about the group and how they will inevitably fade away. “This is a group that clearly cannot co-operate with one another.” says one podcaster, “For a group to rise so high so quickly, it’s inevitable that the fall will be just as far and just as rapid.” another states confidently, while a bunch of other statements start firing out at the same time to the point where it just all sounds like noise and negativity until one final judgement can be heard over the speakers that simply states, “Overhyped, oversold, over-achieved. That is my assessment when they blew up and that is my assessment right now” before the entire venue goes into complete silence and the curtain comes down on the centre of the stage, turning the silhouettes into the actual members of the group as the three of them come firing out onto the center of the stage with aggressive energy.

The three of them fire out the hook of their latest single “All Accelerator, No Brakes” in unison, “All accelerator, no brakes on this shit/We’re running on a different level out here these days/Feels like we’re training for this like it’s a motherfuckin’ prize fight/We don’t let this slip/Motherfucker we don’t let this slip, right?” and Jamal ‘Circuit’ Ghalen makes his way forward to the very edge of the stage, to deliver the fighting talk soliloquy of the opening verse of the song that many are labelling as their comeback single having taken a short amount of time on a break following the success of their debut album and debut E.P. A break that was fuelled with rumours of falling outs, disagreements and jealously amongst the trio, one in which they have always individual denied;

Gloves on, chin up, walk tall, king up
We take this shit serious
Despite all the rumours and the cheap talk
We got a commitment to the legacy
That’s why we’re in the booth when the time comes
We could all make the paper on our own name
But we’ve only delivered the first act of a three act play
This shit is our legacy, this shit is our story
We got our plan to take it to the highest of heights
And motherfucker when the time’s right
We gonna burn it all down ourselves
In a blaze of glory

Never a comeback
Never departed
Stuck in your brain
Or we were stuck where your heart is
Never forgotten
R.I.P to the real ones
Gone too soon
Bitch we were barely gone
Take five, timeout
Back to your corners
Let’s not have a blow-out

UserPostedImage

Following the opening verse delivered by Jamal ‘Circuit’ Ghalen, the trio join forces once more for the songs chorus, it’s a quick-fire delivery and a catchy chorus to get stuck in your head but is designed to be over quickly to enable them to move into the following verse and continue to flesh out the tone and themes of the song. For the second verse, it’s the turn of Brayton ‘Bellows’ Carter to be given the spotlight and see things from his own perspective as a member of the group that was reportedly the one that was primarily butting heads with his bandmate. The music continues to play out over the soundsystem, it’s fast-paced and aggressive which adds to the fiery nature of the track and it’s lyrics as Brayton delivers lines that directly acknowledge the press talk with phrases like ‘Call it a rivalry’ and ‘different lifestyles and different roles’ which directly hints at the changing attitudes in lifestyle between Brayton and Jadyn, with Brayton finding romance and stepping away from the wilder party lifestyle that Jadyn has embraced since breaking into the industry.
Brayton delivers the vocals with a strong sense of authority, almost as if he’s talking directly to those that seemed obsessed with writing these various press pieces on the group battling behind the scenes. The trio move around the stage freely, with Jadyn and Jamal often leaning over the edge of the stage to get close to those in the audience while Brayton remains centre stage throughout his verse.

Call it a rivalry, call it what you will
We call it a brotherhood
Long live the king
We’re individuals with different ambitions, different goals
Different lifestyles and different roles
Some are built to play the game and hustle to the top
Climb over the bodies of former comrades
To get to where they want
Others are built to keep it humble
Work on their craft
Say some shit that means something
Not generic shit
With it’s name on a golden plaque

UserPostedImage

As Brayton finishes delivering his verse, he drops to his knees and Jamal makes his way to the centre stage and drops to his knees while Jadyn turns to the two of them and raises his arms out in a god-like stance. It’s a metaphorical image with the trio using the image of Jadyn standing over the other two members in a god-like stance to mimic the general tone of the various reports written about them over the past year where the general tone of the hit-pieces was that Jadyn had ambitions beyond ‘Orion’ and was more interested in building his own name and legacy beyond just the group. It appears that this moment is used as a way of mocking the inaccuracies of the various reports.
The music stops completely and the stage turns to darkness, sparks fly from the stage and a loud crash is heard as the lights come back on and Brayton and Jamal jump back to their feet and march towards the edge of the stage side by side with Jadyn in the center. Jadyn is walking towards the edge of the stage with a purpose as the music kicks in at a furious pace and Jadyn fires out his verse with intense passion and a definite undertone of anger and rage in his vocal delivery. Taking the opportunity to really nail home the idea that the people talking about the group in press articles couldn’t have been anymore wrong as the trio perform their first single from their next album and show a form of solidarity by delivering such an emphatic statement in front of a watching worldwide audience;

Motherfucker, I’mma kill this shit anyway I choose
Ya’ll were smiling when we showed up
Cause everybody thought you were the one that was built to break through
But you took your feet off the gas
And these other fuckers started passing on the track
Didn’t wanna keep the engine running
So I went out there armed
Fired the first shot and didn’t stop gunning
Only my loyalty to the pack
Was the one thing that made me turn back
And they can label shit at me
Like I’m not a team player
I’m a soldier that can’t take orders
But motherfucker, know I never once stepped aside
I never once cowered in the corner for a safe to place to hide
I mean this shit for real when I say
No brother left behind

Never a comeback
Never departed
Stuck in your brain
Or we were stuck where your heart is
Never forgotten
R.I.P to the real ones
Gone too soon
Bitch we were barely gone
Take five, timeout
Back to your corners
Let’s not have a blow-out”
freestylechamp on 10/03/2024(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 10/03/2024(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2024(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/03/2024(UTC), erich hess on 14/03/2024(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#18 Posted : 10 March 2024 04:13:11(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Artist of the Year

Ladies and Gentlemen, we finally got there in the end. It’s been a long day, I know. You have all mostly sat patiently and been an outstanding crowd so I would like to thank you all for showing up, otherwise it would have just been a crazy guy talking to himself (OOC: Don’t worry, I see the irony). Please do remember that this is the first incarnation of something that we certainly hope will continue over the next few years, so there were always going to be teething problems, lots of things that could certainly be improved upon. But the primary aim of the show today, is to just shine a light on the world that we’re all a part of and give flowers to those that have worked incredibly hard to produce some incredible work. I don’t want to keep you any longer, so the nominees for Artist of the Year 2024 are;

Kara Romero

Alicia Lena

Jadyn Ghalen

Cerys Nyland

Sigrún

Billy

Layla

Camille

Aubrey Cassidy

Crescendo

Elyar Black

Amy-Jayne

Cameron Jacobson

Outstanding artists all around, you cannot disagree with that statement. But in keeping with the tone of the show we of course have a three-way tie to close out the first ever Universal Music Awards. So your winners of Artist of the Year are;

2001clay on 10/03/2024(UTC), freestylechamp on 10/03/2024(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2024(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/03/2024(UTC), erich hess on 14/03/2024(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#19 Posted : 10 March 2024 04:28:39(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

The arena goes to black. It is quiet.

Voiceover: Ladies and gentleman. Tisha Jackson.

UserPostedImage

Tisha is being transported to stage from the top of the arena. A disco like horse appears onto the stage as Tisha is being lifted from the roof of th arena to the stage. Tisha waves to the audience. She is lifted onto the horse. “Forever Love” plays.

UserPostedImage

[Verse 1]

Love life non existent
Existential crisis developed by toxic exes
I’m one of those toxic exes
Constant fear of commitment
I can’t lay my heart on the line again
Can’t have a new lover turn to another again
Next love has to be forever
I hope this time we both win (ooh-ooh)

[Chorus]

Complicated love, is a dub
The thought of a another failure urticates
Next love will be my forever love, forever love
The only way I’m changing my last name

[Verse 2]

I’ll respond when text my phone
As long as you don’t leave me waiting at home
I’ll check my trauma at the front door
My unhealthy vices are all gone
Don’t give me material for bad stories to my friends I can tell
I’ll get butterflies everytime you ring my bell (ooh-ooh)

[Chorus]

[Bridge]

I’ll love you down that’s the plan vice verse if you want to be my man
Done with past traumas I don’t want no drama
Babies are brother sister, You’re the daddy I’m the mommy
Live behind a white picket fence call each other forever loves

[Chorus]

UserPostedImage

The stage goes black for 10 secs. Tisha reappears with her dancers. “Gemini’s Groove plays”

UserPostedImage

[Intro]

Let’s dance the night away (ooooooh-yaaahhh)
Let’s dance the night away (oooh)

[Pre-Chorus]

Let’s dance the night away
Feeling sexy I wanna come out and play
Alleviate stresses of the week on this here date
Crowed dancefloor, lets shimmy through this maze

[Chorus]

Left right
My hips glide
Up down
Hit that slow grind
Titts sit perked
DJ play me and daddy song chile
My LBD, versace, daddy Dior dripped down

[Verse 1]

I love these Friday night Miami rendezvous
Watch me dance, I love to be your muse
Giving body all its from me to you
You’re love is a moi de toi (I do)
Mid dance but your lips I’ll still peruse
All eyes on me and you as you take me to ecstasy

[Refrain]

This Gemini vibe that gets you high
You’re giving NC-17 try PG-13 (ooh)
Okay I’ll do Rated R, I’ll compromise (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Niggas wanna bag me but I know you ain’t scared
Daddy’s from the 305 (three, oh, five)
I’m into voyeurism, it's ain’t a crime

[Post-Chorus]

Left right (left right)
My hips glide (hips glide)
Up down (down and up)
Hit that slow grind (wine grind)
Titts sit perked (say hey girl)
DJ play me and daddy song chile
My LBD, versace, daddy Dior dripped down
I love these Friday night Miami rendezvous
Watch me dance, I love to be your muse
Giving body all its from me to you
You’re love is a moi de toi (I do)
Mid dance but your lips I’ll still peruse
All eyes on me and you as you take me to ecstasy
This Gemini vibe that gets you high
You’re giving NC-17 try PG-13 (ooh)
Okay I’ll do Rated R, I’ll compromise (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Niggas wanna bag me but I know you ain’t scared
Daddy’s from the 305 (three, oh, five)
I’m into voyeurism, it's ain’t a crime

[Verse 2]

I twirl, when you grab my hand and spin me around to the beat
Spin me all around
Feel the passion feel the heat
In the zone on the floor I don’t want to leave (no)
Your fingers climb my thighs between my dress
My fingers placed on your pecs
I hit a climax
Without sex
But it feels like your stick is in my flesh
Boy I’m impressed

[Bridge]

Father I wanna thank you
For shining your light on me
It’s been a long time, since I had someone who loves
I feel the love as he touches all over my body
I’m giving ‘08 Mariah Carey
Feeling like ‘04 Janet (I Want You)
‘05 Alicia Keys/Usher (you’re My Boo)

[Outro]

I never been in true love but I think it's my first time
I feel I can touch the sky
Bring out my inner child
The reason I smile
A freak all through the day until the dawn
But at heart I am shy
Don’t laugh babe its not a lie
Feel my lovin on these vocals I have stacked
Everyone who’s ever been in love gonna feel this track
Tongue me down on this dancefloor
You are my first time

UserPostedImage

The stage goes black once again. The transition from “Gemini’s Groove” to “Prime” begins.

Tisha and her dancers come back to the stage in ner wardrobe.

[Intro]

Damn it’s been sometime
Can’t believe a quinquennial passed by

[Chorus]

All that glitters (The gold is still mine)
New wave ain’t even stepped in their prime
Some folks who came in with me is way past their prime
Ms. Jack is the definition of prime
Talk your shit (Ms. Prime)
(Clip, Clip, Clipped)
Been on pause for five years
Ain’t nan you hoes can even step to me

[Verse 1]

Took some time off to deal with my anxiety
Mental health in tact, needed some clarity
This girl is on fire, you can’t mess with me (Oh no)
Did my work, found the peace in me, I did not buy
(Shout out Tems)
Fuck break ups to make ups (My heart, I claimed it)
Fuck toxic relationships, no low vibrations (My crown)
God bestowed pon me (I claimed it)
Oh how you wish I was the same bitch
The same bitch who let you drive her crazy (Gianni Versace, Gianni Versace)
Same one who stayed over analyzing and explaining (Gianni Versace, Gianni Versace)
I’m bout to set it off
Took a break from the game
Coming back you skeeos kept this shit too lukewarm
Truth is most off yall still fans
Still drippin in Patek dot Phileppe

[Verse]

(Bitches is clipped, clip, clip, clip, clippin on)
My life always been in style
My telfie type heavy
(Telf, Telf, Telf, Telfie)
(Back to like like Lagerfeld was to 1980’s Chanel)

[Verse 2]

Waiting for the Album of the Year release date
Steady preeing peepin waiting
Couldn’t write a hit or sing a melody if it hit you at the same time
Ain’t checkin for, nigga
Spent the last year loving myself, my nigga, think you’re worthy (How could you figure)
Every nigga I dated still say I’m the baddest (Yeah Tisha but his new girl is pretty)
No bitch but I’m actually pretty pretty (petty Betty)

[Pre- Chorus]

[Refrain]

Excuse this song, it’s the sun gemini in me
Aries rising, it's the fire in me (oh no)
Try to stay grounded, its’ the virgo moon in me
But don’t get the shit twisted
I’ll light your ass us without a fucking match

[Outro]

Clip, clip, clip, these bitches have been chopped
Since sixteen win, win, wins worldwide across every chart
I’m the one that got away way way way
Still own of all of my exes hearts
All you chickens could suck it, suck it, suck it, suck it, suck it
Spent the last decade in a fierce beef with herself and she still suckin on my dicky

UserPostedImage

Make the pretty girls shake them tittys
Henny till i’m tipsy
Unicorn is the delineate of my kitty
Talk your shit young young pretty
The baddest in my family and industry since the nineteen nineties
Chil Chil Chill Chill Chill Chill Chill Chill
Stepping on these bitches next is still a fucking thrill
Boom shaka laka Boom shaka la la
Rat ta tatt tag raggin on that ass (rag that bitches ass)
Edges laid, curly baby hairs
Shut it down as my heel clack pon the stage
Titties still sit, ass been all the rage
Happy paddi riddim aka minding my biz
The other is a has been, all across the board Miss Jack is a ten
Less Less Less talent (Talentless dumb bitch)
Shut it down as my heel clack pon the stage
Shut it down as my heel clack pon the stage of the Album of The Year World Tour
(Back to like like Lagerfeld was to 1980’s Chanel)
Please stop my bag cus running shit this long is unfair
Ms. Monroe, diamonds are my best friend
Vintage Gianni Versace was my first wedding dress
Didn’t make it to the altar, His sis Dontella shall make my next
Still have the crown
But I’m gonna cool it now, slow it down
Ride the beat of my disco rap
Vintage Gianni Versace was my first wedding dress
Didn’t make it to the altar, His sis Dontella shall make my next

UserPostedImage

STAGE FADES TO BLACK. FIN.
freestylechamp on 10/03/2024(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 10/03/2024(UTC), 2001clay on 10/03/2024(UTC), Head South Records on 10/03/2024(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 11/03/2024(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/03/2024(UTC), erich hess on 14/03/2024(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#20 Posted : 11 March 2024 01:45:16(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Hey, so I've created a signature banner for the award winners. I know they're not as creative and pretty looking as the FCA banners always are. But if you would like to display your win in your signature, then just copy the relevant images;

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage

Head South Records on 11/03/2024(UTC), BrownSugar on 11/03/2024(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/03/2024(UTC), erich hess on 14/03/2024(UTC)