logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#21 Posted : 10 March 2024 06:19:46(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Younghood laughs a little when he sees Tisha and her security, Kyle looks over to him "Is this how it always is with her?" "Nah, she actually a chill person once you get to know her, she's....quite unique why don't you go and try to meet her?" Kyle shook his head, "Maybe later I'm going to get something to drink." Thickmouse nods "You think I can meet her?" Young nods "Yeah, just go up to security and let them know who you are and that you just trying to meet her." "Bet," she said going up to the security guard "Hey, I'm thickmouse, I'm a new artist and I won a few awards tonight, I wanted to know if I could meet with Tisha?"

Younghood goes outside and sees Jamal and Kara outside smoking "Yo, how you guys been going?"

Security looks Thickmouse up and down. They look at Tisha and point to Thickmouse.

Tisha gives security the thumbs up.

Tisha smiles as Thickmouse makes her way towards her.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#22 Posted : 10 March 2024 06:22:56(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
Amy couldn't believe how humble Tisha was and to throw a compliment like that honestly blew Amy away. “Coming from you that means so much, your an icon so I appreciate the kind words, oh we absolutely must exchange numbers, I bet hanging out with you is a hoot and a half”. Amy says with a giggle, her Southern accent coming to the forefront with that sentence.
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#23 Posted : 10 March 2024 06:26:42(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Amy couldn't believe how humble Tisha was and to throw a compliment like that honestly blew Amy away. “Coming from you that means so much, your an icon so I appreciate the kind words, oh we absolutely must exchange numbers, I bet hanging out with you is a hoot and a half”. Amy says with a giggle, her Southern accent coming to the forefront with that sentence.

“I think I’m a pretty good time!” Tisha chuckles
“So how are you, you working on anything new? If you ever need a writer or producer let me know. I would love to work with you if you’d have me.”
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#24 Posted : 10 March 2024 06:27:17(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Thickmouse looks at the security as they look her up and down "I mean I don't think I can fit anything else in this dress, but if you guys want to check?" she said being coy before going to see tisha "Hey, I'm actually excited to meet you, I'm don't know if you know me but I'm thickmouse." she said waving her hand and then turning to Amy "and you, are you Amy-Jayne? You have made some killer songs." being around two great singers and song writers was something that thickmouse wanted to have people think about her when they mention her.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#25 Posted : 10 March 2024 06:31:36(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8588 time(s) in 2691 post(s)
Brayton laughs as Amy talks about her struggles, he knows all too well the issues given Aubrey’s unique fashion choices from time to time. Jadyn despite his ability to be a gentleman on occasion still can’t pass up an easy joke, he smirks as Amy says she may struggle to get out of her dress, “I mean, you got my number if you do need help getting out of that thing.” He was human after all and couldn’t pass up on an easy joke if it was right there.

Vincent looks at Tisha, and takes her in for a couple of moments, clearly a little in awe. “Hey, nice to meet you.” He says before clarifying that he has nothing involved in this situation he was just a friend of the group, “Man, I don’t think you gotta apologize to me about anything.” He places an arm around her lower back as she leans in for a hug, “Nice to meet you too, my pleasure.”

Brayton was completely fine with the situation, Jadyn was slightly narked by the situation but was generally fine, he was just playing on it a little. Jadyn nods, “We been trying to get you in the studio for a long ass time. We got a bunch of stuff down, just been waiting on you. If you can stick around in Cali for the next week, we can get a start on that shit?” he offers, knowing as soon as she left the City it would be almost impossible to get her back out here at a convenient time for everybody. Jadyn looks her in the eyes, “you know we’ve been trying to make this happen for the longest time. It’s down to you, legit.”

Vincent leans in slightly as she places an arm around him, he could feel her breath on his neck as she asks him about Jamal, “I think it’s probably best not to fuck with him tonight. Give him the evening to sleep on things, he’s pretty pissed.” He looks at her and gets slightly caught in her beauty, “You know how they can get with their egos.” He says with a smirk.

Kara’s stood outside at the back entrance of the venue with Jamal as he lights up, “You guys really fucking gave up your closing spot so Tisha could fucking perform?” she thinks for a couple of moments, trying to understand in an empathetic way, “That definitely doesn’t sound like the ‘Orion’ I remember.” She says with confusion. Jamal takes a hit and passes it over to Kara, “Man, I wasn’t giving up that spot. Brayton and Jamal stepped the fuck aside. I get it, she’s a huge name but fuck that. I ain’t about giving up shit like that.” He shakes his head and Kara shrugs in agreement as she takes a hit.

They see Younghood come over towards them, “My man, what’s happenin?” Jamal says as Younghood walks over towards them. Kara leans into Younghood a little as greets them, “Hey you” she simply says with a warm smile. The pair have had a casual relationship for a while now, both living their own lives but connecting regularly.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#26 Posted : 10 March 2024 06:33:50(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Thickmouse looks at the security as they look her up and down "I mean I don't think I can fit anything else in this dress, but if you guys want to check?" she said being coy before going to see tisha "Hey, I'm actually excited to meet you, I'm don't know if you know me but I'm thickmouse." she said waving her hand and then turning to Amy "and you, are you Amy-Jayne? You have made some killer songs." being around two great singers and song writers was something that thickmouse wanted to have people think about her when they mention her.

Tisha hugs Thickmouse, “I am familiar with your work. I am
Really impressed. It’s nice to meet you! How has your night been? I’ve been a wreck all night. It’s my first performance in sometime.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#27 Posted : 10 March 2024 06:41:55(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
Brayton laughs as Amy talks about her struggles, he knows all too well the issues given Aubrey’s unique fashion choices from time to time. Jadyn despite his ability to be a gentleman on occasion still can’t pass up an easy joke, he smirks as Amy says she may struggle to get out of her dress, “I mean, you got my number if you do need help getting out of that thing.” He was human after all and couldn’t pass up on an easy joke if it was right there.

Vincent looks at Tisha, and takes her in for a couple of moments, clearly a little in awe. “Hey, nice to meet you.” He says before clarifying that he has nothing involved in this situation he was just a friend of the group, “Man, I don’t think you gotta apologize to me about anything.” He places an arm around her lower back as she leans in for a hug, “Nice to meet you too, my pleasure.”

Brayton was completely fine with the situation, Jadyn was slightly narked by the situation but was generally fine, he was just playing on it a little. Jadyn nods, “We been trying to get you in the studio for a long ass time. We got a bunch of stuff down, just been waiting on you. If you can stick around in Cali for the next week, we can get a start on that shit?” he offers, knowing as soon as she left the City it would be almost impossible to get her back out here at a convenient time for everybody. Jadyn looks her in the eyes, “you know we’ve been trying to make this happen for the longest time. It’s down to you, legit.”

Vincent leans in slightly as she places an arm around him, he could feel her breath on his neck as she asks him about Jamal, “I think it’s probably best not to fuck with him tonight. Give him the evening to sleep on things, he’s pretty pissed.” He looks at her and gets slightly caught in her beauty, “You know how they can get with their egos.” He says with a smirk.

Kara’s stood outside at the back entrance of the venue with Jamal as he lights up, “You guys really fucking gave up your closing spot so Tisha could fucking perform?” she thinks for a couple of moments, trying to understand in an empathetic way, “That definitely doesn’t sound like the ‘Orion’ I remember.” She says with confusion. Jamal takes a hit and passes it over to Kara, “Man, I wasn’t giving up that spot. Brayton and Jamal stepped the fuck aside. I get it, she’s a huge name but fuck that. I ain’t about giving up shit like that.” He shakes his head and Kara shrugs in agreement as she takes a hit.

They see Younghood come over towards them, “My man, what’s happenin?” Jamal says as Younghood walks over towards them. Kara leans into Younghood a little as greets them, “Hey you” she simply says with a warm smile. The pair have had a casual relationship for a while now, both living their own lives but connecting regularly.

Tisha stares at Jaydn. Looking him up and down, slightly grinning. “I know we’ve been trying to get up. But if you really want me you would’ve found me right? I leave LA tomorrow for NY. I’m rehearsing there this week for my tour. Why don’t you fly out? I mean, that’s if you want this thing to happen. Right?” She squares him up.

Tisha focuses all her attention to Vincent. She leans in closely to him, “I’m sorry I thought you were working with them, you know I don’t come outside anymore. I’m sorry for being a bit of a space cadet. But talk to me, what do you do? I wanna know all things Vincent. Tisha chuckles as she flirts with him. She loves to toy with men.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#28 Posted : 10 March 2024 06:43:00(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Thickmouse smiled and blushed a little "That really means a lot to me. My night has been great really like I saw just coming cause I heard that awards are places where you network and get in touch with people in the industry, and I'm still like a new act so getting a chance to reach out and get myself out there more is a big plus. I think you kill your performance."

Younghood overheard what Jamal was talking about "Wait wait, what happen you guys got pushed out cause of Tisha? Man that is fucked up, I agree with you Jamal. This was a big show and you guys are the closers, she can always do it later. Hell they give her like every superbowl, she could perform somewhere else." Young looked somewhat annoyed about it. Looking at Kara he smiled "Hey you, miss award winner" they have been close but still pretty friendly towards each other.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#29 Posted : 10 March 2024 06:46:42(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Thickmouse smiled and blushed a little "That really means a lot to me. My night has been great really like I saw just coming cause I heard that awards are places where you network and get in touch with people in the industry, and I'm still like a new act so getting a chance to reach out and get myself out there more is a big plus. I think you kill your performance."

Younghood overheard what Jamal was talking about "Wait wait, what happen you guys got pushed out cause of Tisha? Man that is fucked up, I agree with you Jamal. This was a big show and you guys are the closers, she can always do it later. Hell they give her like every superbowl, she could perform somewhere else." Young looked somewhat annoyed about it. Looking at Kara he smiled "Hey you, miss award winner" they have been close but still pretty friendly towards each other.

“Absolutely. If you need any advice on anything I’m always here. I can give you my number if that’s okay, and we can stay in contact. Award shows can be a little nerve wrecking for a lot of artist because typically we perform for our fans but you’re sitting in an arena full of your peers. So it can be weird but don’t think too much of it. Talk to people. You’re young, you’re hot, you’re talented. The night is yours. Don’t be nervous about anything. When I first started I had so much fun at these things. Always try to make it fun.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#30 Posted : 10 March 2024 06:54:12(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Thickmouse nods her head "That would be amazing, if I could get your number I think it would be so cool and we could just you know talk about this stuff. I'm thankful that some of the guys have kind of looked out for me and given me the head ups on some things but to have a girl to help me. Tisha helping me, that would mean the world to me. thank you so much." She was really appreciative of her trying to reach out to her to her.

Kyle was at the bar getting a drink and looking at what was going on in the after show.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#31 Posted : 10 March 2024 07:04:00(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3545 time(s) in 1269 post(s)
Originally Posted by: TishaJackson!!!! Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TishaJackson!!!! Go to Quoted Post
Tika was so shock bout Tisha wanted to meet Tika she wasn’t hesitating as she say “Oh my god! Yes but Spicy Starz coming with me cause I can’t leave them in the dust” she said

Security: Absolutley! Bring her along.

Security motions them to go with them to Tisha. Tisha is sitting in VIP drinking champagne and smoking a vape pen.

Tika is so excite as if she couldn’t breath but girls also excited as Tika greet Tisha but in calm but couldn’t help herself “Omg hi i don’t think we met in person so Um im tika mays and these are my protege Spicy Starz and we’re so excited to meet you” she said as girls wave and say “hi”

Tisha motions towards Tika and gives her a tight hug. She grabs her hands, “It is so nice to finally meet you! I’ve fangirled on twitter about you and I know we’ve spoken a few times but nice to finally share time with you.

She then motions to Spicy Starz and hugs her. “Hi I am Tisha. It’s so nice to meet you!”

Tisha talks to Tika and Spicy Starz, So what’s up? How’s you all’s night?!”

Tika is all excited “Wow um honestly
I was so excited but shock like I did get shiver from seeing your performance like unbelievable” she say as she honest with her words “Like you don’t know how much it mean to me like it so unreal for us to be sitting next to you is like amazing” say Rita from Spicy Starz as she is so surprised and happy
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline Head South Records  
#32 Posted : 10 March 2024 07:08:50(UTC)
Head South Records

Was thanked: 115 time(s) in 50 post(s)
As the after-party unfolded, Cerys Nyland glided in, accompanied by key figures from Head South Records, including Head of Scouting, Quentin Mac Ewen, wearing an excentric purple suit.

There was curiosity in the room when Sigrún, arrived. Her eyes widened as she took in the dazzling surroundings, surrounded by the luminaries of the music industry. It was a surreal moment for the once-unknown artist, now navigating the same space as such idols.

Trying to find acclaimed Fatima Amari across the room, Sigrún couldn't contain her excitement. She wanted to express her admiration for her brilliant performance.

Meanwhile, the atmosphere shifted once again as the duo, Haru Shibata and Jack Lai, made their entrance. They decided to unwind with a drink before immersing themselves in the company of the night's prestigious guests. The clinking of glasses and murmurs of conversation melded with the rhythm of the music, creating an ambiance that was both sophisticated and electric.
Our Roster :
Cerys Nyland | Jack Dunn | Oona Clarke | Sigrún | Jugendstil | Voodoo Dolls | Mother of Tigers
Offline C4AJoh  
#33 Posted : 10 March 2024 07:09:52(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn looks at her intensely for a second, between all three members of Orion, it’s been Jadyn that’s been in contact with Tisha over the months, trying to get this collaboration off the ground, it’s been a frustration process from both sides trying to arrange a time that works for two groups of people based on opposite sides of the country. “Man, fuck that. We been in the studio, we’ve been working, been on tour.” He shakes his head, “It’s diva shit, you been at home.” He looks catches a glance from Brayton, basically telling Jadyn to cool it with just one look and he immediately shifts tact, “We really talkin’ business out here tonight, huh? How about I come see you before you leave tomorrow and we’ll set something up that works for all of us?” he lets out a sigh, knowing if he didn’t get that glance from Brayton he could have went off.

Vincent laughs a little as she thought he was involved in the group in some way, “Nah, it’s cool. I basically run Jadyn’s record label for him. I ain’t got anything to do with the group, though. You’ve already seen the drama right?” he laughs at the thought of having to be part of such a competitive group, he notices the flirtation and assumes this is just her way, “You should definitely come outside more often, you missing out on a lot of stuff.” He says as he eyes her up and down as subtly as he possibly can.

Jamal shakes his head a little as Younghood asks what had happened, “Yeah, for real. Some bullshit malfunction on her set, meant she couldn’t open like she was supposed to fucking do. We get the call backstage around half an hour from the end and they asked if we would be willing play sooner and give her the closing spot.” He shakes his head and takes another hit of his joint, “We were asked.” He shakes his head, “Period. They even said, you guys can say no and Brayton and Jadyn just fuckin’ let it slide.” Kara shrugs and takes the joint from Jamal and takes a hit, “Cause of who the fuck she is, anybody else and Jadyn would have definitely said fuck her.”

Kara smiled as Younghood looked at her, “You good?” she asks, it had been a couple of months since they last hung out together but they were always on good terms. “We gotta arrange to hook up soon. I’ve got a couple of things I wanna run by you. Work shit. It can wait, I just wanna enjoy the night.” She smiles as she looks at him, “So what you been up to?”
Offline 2001clay  
#34 Posted : 10 March 2024 07:15:04(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3545 time(s) in 1269 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Head South Records Go to Quoted Post
As the after-party unfolded, Cerys Nyland glided in, accompanied by key figures from Head South Records, including Head of Scouting, Quentin Mac Ewen, wearing an excentric purple suit.

There was curiosity in the room when Sigrún, arrived. Her eyes widened as she took in the dazzling surroundings, surrounded by the luminaries of the music industry. It was a surreal moment for the once-unknown artist, now navigating the same space as such idols.

Trying to find acclaimed Fatima Amari across the room, Sigrún couldn't contain her excitement. She wanted to express her admiration for her brilliant performance.

Meanwhile, the atmosphere shifted once again as the duo, Haru Shibata and Jack Lai, made their entrance. They decided to unwind with a drink before immersing themselves in the company of the night's prestigious guests. The clinking of glasses and murmurs of conversation melded with the rhythm of the music, creating an ambiance that was both sophisticated and electric.

Fatima notice Sigrún as she had to greet and hug her cause she also wanted to express about performance “Hi lovely! OMG I just saw your performance and I was like amaze by your voice and the band it sounded different but in good way” she said
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#35 Posted : 10 March 2024 07:22:29(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Jadyn looks at her intensely for a second, between all three members of Orion, it’s been Jadyn that’s been in contact with Tisha over the months, trying to get this collaboration off the ground, it’s been a frustration process from both sides trying to arrange a time that works for two groups of people based on opposite sides of the country. “Man, fuck that. We been in the studio, we’ve been working, been on tour.” He shakes his head, “It’s diva shit, you been at home.” He looks catches a glance from Brayton, basically telling Jadyn to cool it with just one look and he immediately shifts tact, “We really talkin’ business out here tonight, huh? How about I come see you before you leave tomorrow and we’ll set something up that works for all of us?” he lets out a sigh, knowing if he didn’t get that glance from Brayton he could have went off.

Vincent laughs a little as she thought he was involved in the group in some way, “Nah, it’s cool. I basically run Jadyn’s record label for him. I ain’t got anything to do with the group, though. You’ve already seen the drama right?” he laughs at the thought of having to be part of such a competitive group, he notices the flirtation and assumes this is just her way, “You should definitely come outside more often, you missing out on a lot of stuff.” He says as he eyes her up and down as subtly as he possibly can.

Jamal shakes his head a little as Younghood asks what had happened, “Yeah, for real. Some bullshit malfunction on her set, meant she couldn’t open like she was supposed to fucking do. We get the call backstage around half an hour from the end and they asked if we would be willing play sooner and give her the closing spot.” He shakes his head and takes another hit of his joint, “We were asked.” He shakes his head, “Period. They even said, you guys can say no and Brayton and Jadyn just fuckin’ let it slide.” Kara shrugs and takes the joint from Jamal and takes a hit, “Cause of who the fuck she is, anybody else and Jadyn would have definitely said fuck her.”

Kara smiled as Younghood looked at her, “You good?” she asks, it had been a couple of months since they last hung out together but they were always on good terms. “We gotta arrange to hook up soon. I’ve got a couple of things I wanna run by you. Work shit. It can wait, I just wanna enjoy the night.” She smiles as she looks at him, “So what you been up to?”

Tisha is appalled at the way Jaydn speaks to her and slightly turned on, but she looks at him and says, “I’ve been rehearsing for a tour for six months. I haven’t been at home. Know what you’re talking about before you speak on certain things. I’m not to fond of doing business with people who talk to me in that manner. But I guess if you’re serious you’ll find me tomorrow, right?”

Tisha turns to Vincent.

Tisha places her hand on his shoulder, her entire body facing him, their bodies touch slightly. “And what stuff am I missing out on exactly?” She stares at him intensely looking him up and down as well. She must admit she’s attracted to him. She waits for him to make his first move. The ball is in his court.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#36 Posted : 10 March 2024 07:24:45(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Kyle after finishing his drink came up to Cerys "Hey you did great in your performance tonight it was really good." He said impressed by her set. "it might have been the best one of the night."

Younghood shook his head "Well, don't let it stress you man, you guy fucking killed it and you made it a really hard act to follow." He was impressed that they did great even with the annoyance that came before it. sometimes you just got to go out there and kill it and they did. He looked over to Kara "Yeah, I good, I just glad that I can finally take off work on Gang shit off my to do list. Now I'm free and clear to work on some other things. You got my number Kara you can always hit me up matter of fact Jamal tell the guys to holla at me too. I saw you guys hitting up Kidd, but you know I'm not chop liver either though."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Head South Records  
#37 Posted : 10 March 2024 07:28:52(UTC)
Head South Records

Was thanked: 115 time(s) in 50 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Head South Records Go to Quoted Post

Fatima notice Sigrún as she had to greet and hug her cause she also wanted to express about performance “Hi lovely! OMG I just saw your performance and I was like amaze by your voice and the band it sounded different but in good way” she said

Sigrún: (blushing) Coming from you, that means a lot. Your performance tonight was absolutely spectacular. The emotion in your voice – it was like being transported to another world.

Our Roster :
Cerys Nyland | Jack Dunn | Oona Clarke | Sigrún | Jugendstil | Voodoo Dolls | Mother of Tigers
Offline C4AJoh  
#38 Posted : 10 March 2024 08:01:59(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn looks at her, a slightly intense stare between the two ensues as she retorts and quickly turns away from the conversation, he wasn’t afraid to speak his mind but given the location and situation he wasn’t willing to retort, even though a part of him wanted to. In his world, an argument like that usually resulted in the phrase ‘fight and fuck’. There was a definite tension in the air between the two of them, but that was over for now. He turned to Brayton and the rest of the group and ordered a round of drinks, he was ready to enjoy the evening. Brayton looked at him, “You know you’re going to meet up with her tomorrow and smooth this shit over, right?”, he looks at him and downs a shot, “Yeah, we’ll see.”

Vincent looks her directly in the eyes as she stands in front of him, he knew for sure she was clearly flirting, not totally sure whether it was genuine interest or just another way to piss off Jadyn. But he smirked a little as she asked him what she was missing out on, “There’s some mighty fine young bucks in the industry right now. We ain’t like that previous generation, you get me?” he placed his hand on top of hers and brought it off his shoulder, leaving his hand in hers for a few moments before pulling her into him a little closer, he whispers to her, “Fuck around and find out.” Before stepping back slightly, intrigued to see whether she was just full of bs or deadly serious in her flirtation.

Jamal nods in agreement with Younghood’s assessment, “You’re right, just pisses me off the way she hops back in climbs over the rest of us just because she fucking can. But fuck it, I’mma let it go.” He appreciated Younghood taking the time to speak to him and re-assure him, after all like the majority of the industry some of these guys have fragile egos. He listens to Kara and Younghood talk about work and nods intently as Younghood suggests that the guys hit him up, “I definitely will man, we got a bunch of shit we’re trying to figure out with the album. There’s definitely something we got with you in mind, just need to figure out it’ll work, but we’ll be hitting you up pretty soon.”

Kara looks at Younghood, “I’ve been keeping tabs on Gang Shit by the way, fucking killer. I read you that you might be coming over to Just Record too.” She nods at the thought of it, “I think you should. Put all you guys together and fuckin’ forget about it. You’d be out here running shit and you know you would. I’m flying back out to NY after this weekend, maybe we go back together and talk about some stuff? I’ve been writing some stuff that I want you to check out, I think you can put your voice to it too, but there’s a bunch of tracks.”
Offline freestylechamp  
#39 Posted : 10 March 2024 08:17:46(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Younghood nods he knows what it is like to feel like others are cutting you up but the best advice he got was from another artist that just told him that shit has a way of working out if you commit and keep grinding. "Hey, been there man. You guys keep doing your thing and believe me next time they aren't going to ask they're just going to keep the show moving and not even put it in your ear until the show is over." He could see the talent that these three guys had and knew that they would be good if they just kept working." When Kara mentioned him leaving freedom and coming over to Just Record he was interested "Oh yeah, shit. you could be right. Kidd has been a big help to me and I'm trying to pay that forward by helping out these young artists when I can. In the meantime, I think you owe a trip to New York. We work on some projects catch a hockey game, and try this 2 second-best pizza." He has been helping Thickmouse but getting to take a trip to New York with Kara would be fun and exciting.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#40 Posted : 10 March 2024 08:25:26(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Jadyn looks at her, a slightly intense stare between the two ensues as she retorts and quickly turns away from the conversation, he wasn’t afraid to speak his mind but given the location and situation he wasn’t willing to retort, even though a part of him wanted to. In his world, an argument like that usually resulted in the phrase ‘fight and fuck’. There was a definite tension in the air between the two of them, but that was over for now. He turned to Brayton and the rest of the group and ordered a round of drinks, he was ready to enjoy the evening. Brayton looked at him, “You know you’re going to meet up with her tomorrow and smooth this shit over, right?”, he looks at him and downs a shot, “Yeah, we’ll see.”

Vincent looks her directly in the eyes as she stands in front of him, he knew for sure she was clearly flirting, not totally sure whether it was genuine interest or just another way to piss off Jadyn. But he smirked a little as she asked him what she was missing out on, “There’s some mighty fine young bucks in the industry right now. We ain’t like that previous generation, you get me?” he placed his hand on top of hers and brought it off his shoulder, leaving his hand in hers for a few moments before pulling her into him a little closer, he whispers to her, “Fuck around and find out.” Before stepping back slightly, intrigued to see whether she was just full of bs or deadly serious in her flirtation.

Jamal nods in agreement with Younghood’s assessment, “You’re right, just pisses me off the way she hops back in climbs over the rest of us just because she fucking can. But fuck it, I’mma let it go.” He appreciated Younghood taking the time to speak to him and re-assure him, after all like the majority of the industry some of these guys have fragile egos. He listens to Kara and Younghood talk about work and nods intently as Younghood suggests that the guys hit him up, “I definitely will man, we got a bunch of shit we’re trying to figure out with the album. There’s definitely something we got with you in mind, just need to figure out it’ll work, but we’ll be hitting you up pretty soon.”

Kara looks at Younghood, “I’ve been keeping tabs on Gang Shit by the way, fucking killer. I read you that you might be coming over to Just Record too.” She nods at the thought of it, “I think you should. Put all you guys together and fuckin’ forget about it. You’d be out here running shit and you know you would. I’m flying back out to NY after this weekend, maybe we go back together and talk about some stuff? I’ve been writing some stuff that I want you to check out, I think you can put your voice to it too, but there’s a bunch of tracks.”

Tisha looks at Vincent. As she stares at him she places her hands on his shoulders as he holds her. She says,

“I’m not on no funny shit. I’m trying to see wassup now if you can’t tell. Maybe you can come hang out with me in NY? I leave tomorrow. Come on the PJ with me:

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage