logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#1 Posted : 10 March 2024 04:34:30(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8588 time(s) in 2691 post(s)
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
The entrance to the venue

UserPostedImage
The main hall

UserPostedImage
The private lounge

UserPostedImage
'Below at The Belasco' the hidden party venue underground

Welcome to the official Universal Music Awards after-party, everybody is welcome to come down to the venue and celebrate the evenings show, mixing chilled out lounge vibes with the insanity of a nightclub full of celebrities. Enjoy yourself!!!
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
2001clay on 10/03/2024(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#2 Posted : 10 March 2024 04:45:07(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
ThickMouse Younghood and Kyle all come in to the after party together. Thickmouse grinning from ear to ear as she won some awards for the night that she wasn't expecting. "This was a good night," Nire smirked at her "You know you have to share those awards you aren't the only one that won them." "What I was going to do was let Billy have the song of the year one so when people come to this house they can ask about me." "That's clever." Kyle said looking impressed.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 10/03/2024(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#3 Posted : 10 March 2024 04:53:28(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3956 time(s) in 1350 post(s)
Amy waltz into the party looking as elegant as she did on the red carpet, those she hadn't won any of the awards that she was nominated for Amy didn't care for her just being nominated was enough.

Elyar Black also arrived at the after party it had been a crazy few years for him and to be nominated was crazy he was truly humbled just for the experience alone.

Cameron also arrived at the after party he was probably one of the youngest people at the awards but that didn't mean he could drink and have fun after all he was 22 years-old.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#4 Posted : 10 March 2024 04:55:08(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
Tisha enters the after party with her security and entourage in place. She is a bit nervous. It has been four years since her first live performance. Tonight went well but not as planned. Originally she was to open the show but she ended up closing the show due to technical difficulties.

It is also been a while since she’s been at an industry event. She is looking for her peers and friends she hasn’t seen in a while. She’s connected with Jadyn a lot over the past year via text and FaceTime, but she’s hoping to finally see him in person.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked TishaJackson!!!! for this useful post.
Offline 2001clay  
#5 Posted : 10 March 2024 05:02:49(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3545 time(s) in 1269 post(s)
Tika Mays and her protégé Spicy Starz is seem be party but discussing bout their next move

Fatima Amari can be seen greet some people

Slim Money and Keshia Love are seen to be dancing on their floor

Babycrush toast to themselves

Camille is at the bar drinking

Claire Price is hoping to see Tisha as she is so excited about meeting her

Faustus De Leon is chilin
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#6 Posted : 10 March 2024 05:12:52(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha sees Tika Mays. They never met in person. Tisha motions her security to grab Tika.

Two body guards walk over, to Tika.

“Hello. Tisha would like to meet you. Will you come over with us?”
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline 2001clay  
#7 Posted : 10 March 2024 05:15:08(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Tika was so shock bout Tisha wanted to meet Tika she wasn’t hesitating as she say “Oh my god! Yes but Spicy Starz coming with me cause I can’t leave them in the dust” she said
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline C4AJoh  
#8 Posted : 10 March 2024 05:16:23(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Brayton, Jadyn and Jamal all arrive at the venue together, one of the final performances of the night, they're slightly late to arrive but head directly to the lounge bar, three whiskey's in hand they raise their drink and toast to each other.

Kara arrives at the venue with a couple of friends, a couple of close friends and Imani Woods. She looks around the main room and finds an empty table. One of her friends heads off to get some drinks while she sits and chats to the rest of the group.

A bunch of other people are already at the venue, including Brianna Harrington, Vincent Cooper Jr and Alicia Lena and DeAndre Patton.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#9 Posted : 10 March 2024 05:19:42(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Elyar just situated himself on a table with some of the others and just threw a few of them a smile, he wasn't really one for these kind of events the last time he came to an awards show he was a performer and had an infamous incident on stage where he appeared to get aroused by one of the dancer since then he has typically shyed away from these kind of events.

Amy sees Jaydn and smiles. She crept up behind him to try and surprise and scare him. “Boo!, hello mister awards winner!”
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#10 Posted : 10 March 2024 05:26:51(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn feels a hand on his lower back as Amy meets up with him, they had sat together at the show having met up the prior day. He leans across to her and brings her in for a half-hug, "Hey, crazy night, huh?" he gestures to the bartender to get a drink for Amy, "We've only just got here. Had to hit back home and change up after the performance." the bartender hands over the drink to Jadyn and he passes it to Amy.

Vincent Cooper walks over to Jadyn and the rest of the group, "My guys, you totally fuckin' killed tonight." he takes a mouthful of his drink and laughs slightly at his upcoming joke, "Thought you guys were headlining though, no?" he takes a pause, "Upstaged by a damn horse."

Brayton shakes his head with a smirk, "Man, if Tisha Jackson gotta jump ahead, you gonna let her jump ahead. I'm confident enough to know my place in all this." he gestures to Jadyn and Jamal, "Think these two are still a little pissed though." before they all laugh off the situation and continue to drink.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#11 Posted : 10 March 2024 05:27:16(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Tika was so shock bout Tisha wanted to meet Tika she wasn’t hesitating as she say “Oh my god! Yes but Spicy Starz coming with me cause I can’t leave them in the dust” she said

Security: Absolutley! Bring her along.

Security motions them to go with them to Tisha. Tisha is sitting in VIP drinking champagne and smoking a vape pen.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#12 Posted : 10 March 2024 05:33:06(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Any smiles at Jaydn and hugs him back. “Yeah was a wild night, an amazing show though some really great vocalist live tonight as well”. Amy looks at Jaydn. “I should of taken a page out of your got and go back to my hotel room to change, going to pee in this dress, not cool”. Amy says with a giggle.

When Jaydn mentioned Tisha and how the other are pissed about her closing. “Gotta let an icon be an icon am I right, she deserved to either open or close this thing!”
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#13 Posted : 10 March 2024 05:49:37(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha walks up to Jaydn and Brayton.

“I know yall asses wanna kill me. I am so sorry!”

She says nervously.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline 2001clay  
#14 Posted : 10 March 2024 05:56:00(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: TishaJackson!!!! Go to Quoted Post

Security motions them to go with them to Tisha. Tisha is sitting in VIP drinking champagne and smoking a vape pen.

Tika is so excite as if she couldn’t breath but girls also excited as Tika greet Tisha but in calm but couldn’t help herself “Omg hi i don’t think we met in person so Um im tika mays and these are my protege Spicy Starz and we’re so excited to meet you” she said as girls wave and say “hi”
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline C4AJoh  
#15 Posted : 10 March 2024 05:56:32(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jadyn nods in agreement, "It was a good show. They all killed it.". Brayton laughs a little at her struggles in such an elaborate outfit, "I hear that all the time when I take Aubrey out, she ain't think things through." he says with a smile, he was by far the most down-to-earth and approachable member of the trio. Jamal generally tended to keep himself to himself as much as he can.

Jamal finishes his drink, turning to the bar and ordering another one before chiming in the Tisha situation, "Man, fuck that!" he shakes his head, only half playing on his annoyance, "These two are all too happy to pass that spot up to her. That's diva shit, right there." he shakes his head but gives a chuckle afterwards reassuring everybody that although he's probably pissed, he's clearly not too broken up by it. "I'mma head outside for a smoke."

Jamal wanders through the venue, talking to a couple of familiar faces on the way. Kara spots him and gets up to her feet, "Hey, you heading out for a smoke?" she asks, already knowing the answer, "I'mma come with you."

Brayton laughs as Tisha walks over, he gives her a quick hug, "Tisha, you good?" he says with a smile, "I'm alright, we good." he looks over at Vinni and back at Jadyn and they both laugh. "Yeah, we cool." he shakes his head, "We ain't the typa group to just set aside for anyone though, you get me? ... You got a fuckin' pass tonight." he says with a laugh.

He gestures towards Amy and Vincent, "This is Amy and Vinni" he introduces them, "You guys met before?"
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#16 Posted : 10 March 2024 06:03:41(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy chuckles at what Brayton. “I feel her pain, getting in this was bad enough god help me trying to get back out of this thing again is all I say”. Amy says taking a well earned sip of her drink.

When Brayton introduced Amy to Tisha she smiles at her. She had never had the pleasure of meeting of meeting Tisha partly because Amy feels that Tisha is way above her but of course they do share a love of similar types of music. “Brayton can't say I have ever had the pleasure of meeting this icon, low key fangirling can't lie, it's so nice to meet you Tisha!!”
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#17 Posted : 10 March 2024 06:08:02(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Originally Posted by: TishaJackson!!!! Go to Quoted Post

Tika is so excite as if she couldn’t breath but girls also excited as Tika greet Tisha but in calm but couldn’t help herself “Omg hi i don’t think we met in person so Um im tika mays and these are my protege Spicy Starz and we’re so excited to meet you” she said as girls wave and say “hi”

Tisha motions towards Tika and gives her a tight hug. She grabs her hands, “It is so nice to finally meet you! I’ve fangirled on twitter about you and I know we’ve spoken a few times but nice to finally share time with you.

She then motions to Spicy Starz and hugs her. “Hi I am Tisha. It’s so nice to meet you!”

Tisha talks to Tika and Spicy Starz, So what’s up? How’s you all’s night?!”

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#18 Posted : 10 March 2024 06:13:09(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Younghood laughs a little when he sees Tisha and her security, Kyle looks over to him "Is this how it always is with her?" "Nah, she actually a chill person once you get to know her, she's....quite unique why don't you go and try to meet her?" Kyle shook his head, "Maybe later I'm going to get something to drink." Thickmouse nods "You think I can meet her?" Young nods "Yeah, just go up to security and let them know who you are and that you just trying to meet her." "Bet," she said going up to the security guard "Hey, I'm thickmouse, I'm a new artist and I won a few awards tonight, I wanted to know if I could meet with Tisha?"

Younghood goes outside and sees Jamal and Kara outside smoking "Yo, how you guys been going?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#19 Posted : 10 March 2024 06:16:07(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
Jadyn nods in agreement, "It was a good show. They all killed it.". Brayton laughs a little at her struggles in such an elaborate outfit, "I hear that all the time when I take Aubrey out, she ain't think things through." he says with a smile, he was by far the most down-to-earth and approachable member of the trio. Jamal generally tended to keep himself to himself as much as he can.

Jamal finishes his drink, turning to the bar and ordering another one before chiming in the Tisha situation, "Man, fuck that!" he shakes his head, only half playing on his annoyance, "These two are all too happy to pass that spot up to her. That's diva shit, right there." he shakes his head but gives a chuckle afterwards reassuring everybody that although he's probably pissed, he's clearly not too broken up by it. "I'mma head outside for a smoke."

Jamal wanders through the venue, talking to a couple of familiar faces on the way. Kara spots him and gets up to her feet, "Hey, you heading out for a smoke?" she asks, already knowing the answer, "I'mma come with you."

Brayton laughs as Tisha walks over, he gives her a quick hug, "Tisha, you good?" he says with a smile, "I'm alright, we good." he looks over at Vinni and back at Jadyn and they both laugh. "Yeah, we cool." he shakes his head, "We ain't the typa group to just set aside for anyone though, you get me? ... You got a fuckin' pass tonight." he says with a laugh.

He gestures towards Amy and Vincent, "This is Amy and Vinni" he introduces them, "You guys met before?"

Tisha looks at Vincent. “Hi I’m Tisha. I’m so sorry about what happened. My horse fucking broke, so they told me they would put me on last. I was really okay with any spot. I don’t want you all to think I was trying to be funny or had any agenda. But my entrance got fucked up. I’m so sorry again!” She motions to hug Vincent. “Its so nice to meet you!”

Tisha looks at Jaydn and Brayton. “It’s so nice to meet you all. I am so sorry about that again. She hugs the both of them. She slickly hold the small of Jadyn’s back when they embrace. “Very nice to meet you. I know we’ve been trying to get in the studio for like 6 months. We have to do a track this spring. Just let me know your schedule. She caresses his back gently before letting go.

She then places her arm around Vincent and whispers. “Is Jamal mad at me.? I would like to apologize face to face.” When she whispers to him she gently touches his ear with her lips. She gazes at him.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#20 Posted : 10 March 2024 06:17:22(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Amy chuckles at what Brayton. “I feel her pain, getting in this was bad enough god help me trying to get back out of this thing again is all I say”. Amy says taking a well earned sip of her drink.

When Brayton introduced Amy to Tisha she smiles at her. She had never had the pleasure of meeting of meeting Tisha partly because Amy feels that Tisha is way above her but of course they do share a love of similar types of music. “Brayton can't say I have ever had the pleasure of meeting this icon, low key fangirling can't lie, it's so nice to meet you Tisha!!”

Tisha looks at Amy and smiles. She leans in for a hug.

“I just want to say I am so proud of you and I am a big fan. It’s nice to finally meet you. We should exchange numbers and hang out sometime before I go on tour. I’ve been waiting to meet you!”
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage