logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#41 Posted : 10 March 2024 08:43:04(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8588 time(s) in 2691 post(s)
There was a definite mutual appreciation between Jamal and Younghood and he respected him for coming over. Despite their four years in the industry they had never really crossed paths, but it felt good to Jamal to know that one of the best in the game respected what they do. Jamal nodded, “Appreciate it man, and you right. We keep doing what we do and this shit won’t even be a memory.” He acknowledges that he’s about to head off, “I’mma catch up with you both real soon, but I’m gonna head inside and get a drink.”

Kara listens to him and agrees, “It’s just some stuff I read, probably rumours but I think if you do come over to Just Record, the type of stuff you can put out together would be insane. We got some good young guns over there, you already know that.” She smiles as he suggests they hang out soon, “Let’s make it happen, I’m up for it.”

——

Vincent holds his hands onto her waist, taking in every perfect curve as she lays out her plan, “I can see you’re legit. I got some stuff I can move around, I’m down.” He looks deep into her eyes, leans in and presses his lips against hers, just long enough to give her a teaser but not enough time for her to fully enjoy. “But what about tonight?” He says, knowing full well that the artists that flew in for the show are all staying at a luxury hotel, arranged by the show organisers.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#42 Posted : 10 March 2024 08:49:51(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
There was a definite mutual appreciation between Jamal and Younghood and he respected him for coming over. Despite their four years in the industry they had never really crossed paths, but it felt good to Jamal to know that one of the best in the game respected what they do. Jamal nodded, “Appreciate it man, and you right. We keep doing what we do and this shit won’t even be a memory.” He acknowledges that he’s about to head off, “I’mma catch up with you both real soon, but I’m gonna head inside and get a drink.”

Kara listens to him and agrees, “It’s just some stuff I read, probably rumours but I think if you do come over to Just Record, the type of stuff you can put out together would be insane. We got some good young guns over there, you already know that.” She smiles as he suggests they hang out soon, “Let’s make it happen, I’m up for it.”

——

Vincent holds his hands onto her waist, taking in every perfect curve as she lays out her plan, “I can see you’re legit. I got some stuff I can move around, I’m down.” He looks deep into her eyes, leans in and presses his lips against hers, just long enough to give her a teaser but not enough time for her to fully enjoy. “But what about tonight?” He says, knowing full well that the artists that flew in for the show are all staying at a luxury hotel, arranged by the show organisers.

Tisha closes her eyes as his lips presses hers. The truth is this was her first first kiss in 6 years. Tisha had not had sex, or any intimate encounters since 2018. She wrote a song on her latest album called “Celibate” about it. She wouldn’t consider herself celibate in a traditional sense but she didn’t plan on giving it up until she found the right partner. She had been through alot with her past relationship with Drew Westbrook and it left some emotional scarring.

“As tempting as that is. I’m not interested in a one night stand. So if that is what you want; I’m not your girl. But it’ll be worth the wait. I just have to know I can trust you. I hope you have good intentions but I’ll let you show me what your true intentions are.”

She places her need ever so slightly on the zipper of his pants.

“Let me stop before you get me in trouble. I’m not looking for a quick romance or a hit it and done. I just want to put that out there’s but you are quite tempting.”

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#43 Posted : 10 March 2024 09:07:14(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Younghood nods at Kara "Shit was can go whenever I don't have anything pressing at the moment, let me just check on the people I came with and hit me up when your ready." Younghood dapped up Jamal and then headed back inside There he saw Thickmouse with Tisha's group and Kyle with Cerys. He walked over to the security going over there he saw Vicent and Tisha kiss and he kind of rolled his eyes at it. "Hey I'm here to talk to tisha, but could you give us like a minute or two away from everyone?

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#44 Posted : 10 March 2024 09:07:19(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8588 time(s) in 2691 post(s)
Vincent wasn’t aware of her history, any of the drama or emotional baggage that came with her, he didn’t buy into rumours and hearsay and certainly didn’t care to learn about the lives of the rich and famous. He was too busy working on his own stuff and building himself into something he could be proud of.

He listened to her and although he was certainly ready to and willing to take her back to her hotel room and indulge in a night of intense passion, he would have never wanted just a one-night thing with her, he couldn’t imagine anybody ever wanting just the one night with her. But he took into account her thoughts and feelings, “With you, it could never be just a one night thing. I don’t have that type of inner strength to stop me from coming back for more.” He pauses before reassuring her, “but I got you, I understand. You got to be sure on these things.” He looks at her hand on his zipper, “But it seems like you don’t ever truly know what you want right now” he says confidently.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#45 Posted : 10 March 2024 09:29:00(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)
Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
Vincent wasn’t aware of her history, any of the drama or emotional baggage that came with her, he didn’t buy into rumours and hearsay and certainly didn’t care to learn about the lives of the rich and famous. He was too busy working on his own stuff and building himself into something he could be proud of.

He listened to her and although he was certainly ready to and willing to take her back to her hotel room and indulge in a night of intense passion, he would have never wanted just a one-night thing with her, he couldn’t imagine anybody ever wanting just the one night with her. But he took into account her thoughts and feelings, “With you, it could never be just a one night thing. I don’t have that type of inner strength to stop me from coming back for more.” He pauses before reassuring her, “but I got you, I understand. You got to be sure on these things.” He looks at her hand on his zipper, “But it seems like you don’t ever truly know what you want right now” he says confidently.

“I want you. I want to get to know you. The face and body are nice, but make me want your heart. I gotchu, I won’t let you down.” She says sweetly.

“I’m sure we are at the same hotel. I’m leaving tomorrow at noon for the airport. If you wanna roll come up to the penthouse and we can leave together for New York. I’ll show you a good time.”

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline Head South Records  
#46 Posted : 10 March 2024 15:59:53(UTC)
Head South Records

Was thanked: 115 time(s) in 50 post(s)
Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Kyle after finishing his drink came up to Cerys "Hey you did great in your performance tonight it was really good." He said impressed by her set. "it might have been the best one of the night."

Cerys: Oh, cheers! Thank you so much. Sorry sorry sorry, um, are you Kyle? My head's a bit all over the place right now (laughing).

Kyle nods.

Cerys: Aw, thanks a bunch! I really appreciate that. But I was surrounded by so many talented people onstage, that helps! (Smiling). Your Bring The Heat performance was mind-blowing, by the way. How've you been since then?:
Our Roster :
Cerys Nyland | Jack Dunn | Oona Clarke | Sigrún | Jugendstil | Voodoo Dolls | Mother of Tigers
#47 Posted : 10 March 2024 16:20:12(UTC)
Head South Records

Meanwhile, across the room, Haru Shibata and Jack Lai engaged in lively banter as they clinked glasses.

Haru Shibata: (raising his glass) Can you believe we're here? This party is unreal.

Jack Lai: (grinning) Totally. Did you catch the energy on stage? These artists are something else.

Haru Shibata: (nodding) Absolutely. I don't know if I wanna belong to this elite anyway.

Jack Lai: (clinking glasses) Cheers to that.

Haru: You know what could make the night even better?

Jack: Nooooo...(Jack is a bit scared)

Haru: bets...

Jack: What kind of bets?

Haru: Your mission is to give your hotel room number to someone...

Jack : Easy one! To anyone?

Haru: Course not, Let's Say... Tisha Jackson?

Jack: ok, you want me to be completely fucked up in the industry?

Haru : Either Tisha or Jadyn....make your choice!

Jack : What if I win?

Haru: Well, I'll do whatever you want...

Jack : like .. giving rour room number to Layla...

Haru: you bastard (laughing), you guys are so boring with your lesbian fantasies.

Jack Lai: but What do WE do if the two arrive in our room?

Haru: Damn....didn't think about that...

Edited by user 11 March 2024 06:27:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Our Roster :
Cerys Nyland | Jack Dunn | Oona Clarke | Sigrún | Jugendstil | Voodoo Dolls | Mother of Tigers
#48 Posted : 11 March 2024 06:41:26(UTC)
Head South Records

After a while, Jack finally found Tisha Jackson... kissing another man. Jack realized that he would lose his bet. He went back to report his fate to Haru, who was silently sipping her drink.

Jack: Tisha is... busy right now... looks like another guy gave his room number before me. "Aaaw too bad, poor Jack Lai," mocks Haru.

Jack: (determined) Wait here, Haru. I'll find someone else.

Haru: (smirking) Rule's changed, mate. You can find someone else, but now you've got to obtain the room number, not just give it. Good luck!

Jack looks around him, looking for someone to chat to.
Our Roster :
#49 Posted : 11 March 2024 07:27:02(UTC)
Head South Records

The after-party of the prestigious awards ceremony was going on with the glamour of the music industry's finest.

Quentin Mac Ewen, the Head of Scouting at Brighton's Head South label, stood out in his classy purple suit and eccentric English dandy flair.

Tonight was different; instead of being surrounded by aspiring talents with demo cassettes, he found himself among the already established stars of the industry.

As he contemplated the room, his eyes landed on the elusive Ashford York. Quentin was determined to engage in a conversation about the ever-evolving music industry, but fate had other plans.

Suddenly, amidst the dazzling lights and chatter, Quentin's gaze was drawn to the bar, where a familiar figure stood. Camille, the famous singtress, known for her enchanting voice and incredible stage presence, was enjoying a quiet moment with her drink.

Quentin, seizing the opportunity, glided across the room with his signature charm and exuberance. With a slight bow, he approached Camille.

h

Quentin: "Camille, my dear, the room sparkles with stardust, but your radiance outshines even the most celestial bodies. May I join you in this constellation of elegance for a delightful chat?

(with a theatrical flourish) "My dear, the stars have aligned, and here I am, seeking the company of brilliance. I couldn't resist the chance to engage in a musical conversation with a luminary such as yourself."

Our Roster :
Offline freestylechamp  
#50 Posted : 11 March 2024 08:27:19(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Head South Records Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Kyle after finishing his drink came up to Cerys "Hey you did great in your performance tonight it was really good." He said impressed by her set. "it might have been the best one of the night."

Cerys: Oh, cheers! Thank you so much. Sorry sorry sorry, um, are you Kyle? My head's a bit all over the place right now (laughing).

Kyle nods.

Cerys: Aw, thanks a bunch! I really appreciate that. But I was surrounded by so many talented people onstage, that helps! (Smiling). Your Bring The Heat performance was mind-blowing, by the way. How've you been since then?:

"I've been doing good, I just been trying to get focused and work on some new music." It has been some time since Kyle has put out new music but he has been working on a studio album soon. " Lately got to spend hanging out with friends of mine. Trying to take my time and not rush into anything. How you been doing?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Cerys Nyland  
#51 Posted : 11 March 2024 17:34:39(UTC)
Cerys Nyland

Was thanked: 83 time(s) in 36 post(s)

"Exciting news!" She says. "What kind of music are you working on? Anything like "Tokyo Street Life"? This one was pure coolness."

Cerys: "...as for me I'm caught between wanting to hit the road with my album and the temptation of a relaxing holiday. Plus, you know, juggling label duties...."

UserPostedImage