logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#1 Posted : 11 March 2024 06:20:52(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8541 time(s) in 2675 post(s)
Tisha Jackson | Vincent Cooper Jr.
“ferriswheel”

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Vincent arrives at the hotel in his all black Bentley Bentayga, it’s a larger more spacious car compared to the sports cars he usually drives around LA, but with it’s size and blacked out windows he figured it was the better option to pick Tisha up and take them to the airport. He was planning on taking them to the airport and leaving the car there for somebody from the label to collect and return it to his home in the Hollywood hills. Everything happened very quickly and dramatically on their first real meeting last night, but he was definitely not going to pass up an opportunity to fly out to New York with Tisha and spend some time with her for the week. He had a few business things that he could take care of in New York as well as looking into some property out there that he had his eye on. But primarily Tisha had certainly become the deciding factor in him heading out to New York for a week or so.

He walked into the lobby and spoke to the lady on reception, arranging for somebody to go up to her room and bring her bags down to the lobby, he took out his phone and called her, “Hey, I’m downstairs right now. Head down when you’re ready and we’ll get outta here.” He pauses, “I’ve arranged for the hotel to send some people up to bring your things to the car, so they should be there in a minute. Alright … see you soon.” He says as hangs up the phone, he looks around the lobby area of the hotel for a moment before making a quick call to the office to make sure everything was in place for him leaving for a week. Of course he knew he’d be in regular contact but he was confident that everything was in hand.

Edited by user 11 March 2024 06:21:23(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#2 Posted : 11 March 2024 09:11:58(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1322 time(s) in 637 post(s)

Tisha had just finished packing her belongings with her assistant. Her assistant greeted the people Vincent sent at the door and began handing them her belongings.

Tisha’s team was really small and close knit. They knew all her challenges she faced battling anxiety and depression. Her beginning to work again was a little nerve wrecking for her, she always wondered “Do I still have it?”

Her assistant Cassie always worried that Tisha never took time to find a right partner. When Tisha left the UMA’s all she talked about was Vincent. She hadn’t seen her excited about meeting a guy in a long time. She was very happy to see a man around and in her corner and taking care of business.

Tisha looks at her assistant, “He’s here!” She says beaming a smile. Tisha and Cassie exchange a girly chuckle. Tisha told Cassie to ride with the bodyguards because she didn’t want to freak Vincent out. It was dangerous for her to travel without security but she didn’t want him to think that he couldn’t have private moments with her. And she wanted private time so she arranged for a separate private plane to fly her team to NYC so her and Vincent could have their own time on the plane.

Tisha’s team exited with her luggage and informed Vincent she would be heading down any moment. Tisha entered the lobby dressed in a white dress that hugged her body and a denim jacket.

She saw Vincent. She took her shades off and gave him a hug. She kissed his cheek and stared into his eyes. “Thank you for coming. You ready to go on this adventure together?”

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#3 Posted : 11 March 2024 21:39:49(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

The whole team that surrounded Tisha Jackson may have seemed small to Tisha but it was something that Vincent would definitely have to learn to get used to. Of course he is in the industry and is aware of entourages but hadn’t really encountered anyone with the level of team that Tisha appeared to have surrounding her seemingly at all times or at least on-hand at all times. Unaware of her history and her own personal battles, he didn’t know exactly the anxiety that she was feeling but she managed to hide it pretty well.

Vincent walked over towards Tisha as she arrived in the lobby area, she was of course flawlessly beautiful, he gave a smile and placed his arm around her as she gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. “Looking good, Ms. Jackson” he said with a smile as she thanked him for coming, it wasn’t the biggest inconvenience for him to drop things as he was always on the move and could do a lot of work on the go, but it was still a very last minute plan. He nodded “Of course, ready as ever. Show me a little of your world.” and took her hand, leading her out of the lobby, down the front steps and towards the passenger side of the vehicle, he held her hand as she climbed up into he vehicle and shut the door behind her. Making his way to the drivers side, he put his shades on and started the engine, “Your guys just gonna follow us down to the airport?” he asks as starts up the vehicle and pulls out of the parking lot, allowing a few moments for her teams vehicle to follow behind as he drove the pair of them down the boulevard, along the freeway and towards LAX airport.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#4 Posted : 11 March 2024 22:40:02(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

When Vincent told Tisha’s team to follow them to the airport, she was so impressed. She couldn’t hide her smile. She couldn’t remember the last time a guy handled anything or taken care of anything. Like he was in charge. She loved it. For so much of Tisha’s life she has been handling her business herself. She wanted him to know that she would be there for him the same capacity too.

As they drove on the Blvd, Tisha told Vincent,

“Your car is almost as sexy as you.”

As they continue to drive on the Blvd, Tisha carresses Vincent’s neck. She says,

“So I’m usually in rehearsals from 7 am - 4 pm but I rearranged something’s so I can be home at 12 pm. That way we can have more time to spend together. I also have a special meal planned for you tonight. I will be cooking. Do you have any dietary restrictions I should know about?

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#5 Posted : 11 March 2024 23:25:41(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Although Vincent could be approachable, friendly and outright entertaining at times, his mentality has always been one of a leader, from high school and college sports all the way through to his burgeoning career as an executive at a record label and other business ventures. He’s learned pretty quickly in his life to take charge, often believing if you want something done properly, you’re better off handling it yourself. He was definitely demanding on himself and had extremely high standards of those around him, some would describe him as a workaholic but he knew when to shut off and enjoy himself also.

Vincent gave Tisha a smirk and made sure to lock eyes with her briefly and intensely as she made her flirtatious comment, he placed a hand near the top of her thigh as he focussed on the road. Listening to her as she caressed his neck and spoke about her schedule, “Yeah, that sounds good to me. I appreciate you taking some extra time out of your schedule.” He laughs a little, “You’re cooking, huh?” he says, knowing how it’s not a skill a lot of celebrities have mastered, “Impressive. I like the real touch. It always feels a little meaningless when a private chef’s been brought in.” he was a fairly competent cook himself, although he would admit that he has used private chef’s when hosting parties of over eight people, but anything less and he would prefer to put in the effort himself. “But no, no dietary restrictions. I’m a blank canvas.”

As the conversation continues to flow, he lets her know that although it’s her hometown, the burden of planning the week out won’t fall squarely on her shoulders, “I hope you’ve kept your diary plenty open though, cause I’ve got some things planned in the City.”
He knew she was busy, but he had made sure to book a couple of things later in the week on the evenings. Although it was her invitation for him to join her for the week, he definitely wanted to put his stamp on things. He was fairly confident that she would enjoy what he had planned for the pair of them.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#6 Posted : 11 March 2024 23:37:18(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha was a very skilled cook, her family being from the southern region of the United States and Colombia, there was always a fusion of cultures and food fusions.

“Oh baby I throws down in the kitchen, I don’t play!”

When Vincent told her that he had something’s planned Tisha got excited. She hadn’t been on a date with a man in eight years, since her breakup with Drew. Tisha wondered where he would be taking her?

As they began to pull up in the private entrance of the airport, she kissed him gently on the cheek. She then said, “so technically our first date is on a 5 hour flight? I’m excited to get to know you and find out about your background. You’re kinda mysterious.”
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#7 Posted : 12 March 2024 00:57:30(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Vincent nods his head as Tisha talks up her culinary skills, “No doubt.” He says, continuing to split his focus between Tisha and the road. He pulled the car into the private area of the airport, although his face wasn’t instantly recognizable due to him working behind the scenes in the industry, his credentials certainly backed him up when it came to the perks of the industry.

As he shuts off the engine, he listens to her, maintaining eye contact he places his hand on top of hers, “It’s a lot of time to get to know each other.” smirking slightly, “You sure you can manage five hours up in the air without giving in to temptation?” he says playfully. He was fully aware of how flirtatious and tactile she had been from the moment they had met, he had no doubt that she wanted to go further but knew that she was deadly serious about wanting to take her time and make sure he wasn’t just playin’. “I know for sure it ain’t gon’ be easy for me to keep my hands off you.” He looks her in the eyes deeply, “but nobody said we gotta keep our hands off each other.”

He takes her hand and holds it for a moment before raising it up and giving her a kiss on her hand, he looks continues to look deeply into her eyes and gives a reassuring smile, “For real though, I wanna know all about you.”
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#8 Posted : 12 March 2024 01:33:36(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

As they arrive in the entrance, Tisha takes a few moments to admire Vincent. She stares at him and thinks, "God, he is one beautiful man." in her head.

"Well I'll tell you this now, I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands off you."

Tisha leans in for a kiss, she gives him a peck on the lips, hoping Vincent will take things to the next level for a make out session.

She looks at Vincent, "Anything you wanna know ask away. I want to know everything about you."

She grabs his hand, "Shall we hop in this flight."

The stairs to the jet lower.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#9 Posted : 12 March 2024 02:38:58(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Vincent opens the door for Tisha and helps her out of the car, locking the vehicle he sends the call to someone from the label to come pick up the car and take it back to his house. He smiles a little as she mentions about how she’ll find it difficult to keep her hands off of him on the flight to New York. As she gives him a peck on the lips, he places both hands around her lower back and pulls her tightly into him, pressing his lips against her sliding his tongue in and passionately kissing her. His hands immediately move further south as they continue to kiss, place his hands on each ass cheek, giving a slight squeeze.

After a few brief but passionate moments he pulls away from the kiss, keeping one hand on her ass as he gently brushes the hair from her face in order to get a clear look at her, “Sure, let’s get going.” He says as he gestures for her to walk up the stairs to the private jet, he walks behind her admiring her figure as they make their way onto the jet.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#10 Posted : 12 March 2024 04:33:42(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

When Vincent leans in for the real thing Tisha loses it on the inside. She passionately kisses him. As there tongues clash she places her hand on his head and another on his chest. She slightly grabs his hair softly bites his lip.

Tisha holds onto Vincent hand as they walk up the stairs to the jet. When they arrive on the jet. champagne is waiting for them at their seats. As they get seated, their Captain informs them that their aircraft is ready for take off. Tisha and Vincent strap themselves in.

As the jet takes off into the California sky Tisha holds Vincent's hand and looks him in his eye.

"So where does your story begin? I wanna know everything you're commutable talking about. How did we end up as a successful business owner. From lil Vincent to now.:"
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#11 Posted : 12 March 2024 05:06:24(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

As they’re sat with each other in the spacious and luxuries private jet, Vincent takes a sip from his glass of champagne, he had immense respect for the level that Tisha had clearly built herself to in order to be in the position to have this sort of luxury. He admired ambition and always seeked out success throughout his young life but was always wary of finding that balance between uber successful but still maintain that human touch, a grasp on reality. Finding that balance had been relatively straight forward up until fairly recently and running a label in an industry and city overflowing with wealth and excess and success had started to become slightly more challenging, more so than anything, he didn’t want to fully lose himself to ambition.

Although they had only known each other a matter hours, he admired the way Tisha had so quickly made her intentions felt, in an industry where people dance around their feelings and emotions, she had already shown her tactile nature around him from the moment they met and it was something that was incredibly endearing and refreshing to him. It also made him want to be just as transparent and open with her.

“Oh man, we going back to the very beginning?” he says with a small laugh, “I’m from a pretty big family, we talkin’ three brothers and two sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents all lived in the same neighbourhood. We all like crazy close, just as close with my cousins as I am with my siblings. You know how it is when you all the same age and grow up together?.” He says, taking another sip from his glass of champagne. “From Louisiana, Baron Rouge originally but I been out in California for the past four years, hustling for some tough years but we keep that faith in our hearts and belief in ourselves thank we’ll reap the rewards, however long it takes. I’ve been blessed to get to where I’m at right now, I can’t lie. But I don’t want to seem arrogant but I think this is just the beginning for me, you know?”
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#12 Posted : 12 March 2024 05:24:29(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha was intrigued. She could hear a little accent in his voice and she thought it was so cute.

“Baton Rouge! I love Louisianna. Fun fact, when my grandpa migrated from Colombia at 13, his family lived in Louisiana for two years and then moved to Alabama. He lived there until he was 18 and then moved to a New York. I’ve toured there but never actually spent much time there. I would love to check it out sometime if you’re down, you can show me around. Okay, so what’s your age, your birthday? All that stuff!”

Tisha chuckles. “Also what number are you in your siblings. I always get jealous of big families, my family is kind of small and we aren’t that close.”
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#13 Posted : 12 March 2024 06:04:26(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

He definitely had a slight southern twang in his voice and his phrasing would occasionally show traces of where he grew up. He never had the thickest southern accent but it was definitely there, although four years in California had softened his accent a little.

“I can imagine. We definitely had a lot of different cultures all around us growing up, people from all corners of the globe, that’s for sure.” He says as she mentioned her Grandpa originally migrated there from Colombia. I haven’t been back home in some time, I’m definitely due a trip down there. I can definitely show you around.” He takes another sip of champagne, “I’m 26 years old. Born on the 3rd January 1998.”

He nods a little as she asks him which number child he is, “Two older brothers, one younger brother and two younger sisters.” He says with a smile as she seemed excited to learn this information, “It was definitely a full house growing up. Kinda wild, I ain’t gonna lie.” He laughs before turning the tables onto Tisha, “How about you? Tell me your story.”
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#14 Posted : 13 March 2024 06:47:59(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha begins to look nervous when Vincent tells her his age. He was way younger. "Could he be a playboy?" she thought. He was young, successful, and very attractive. She was sure he had a roster and didn't want to be the latest one on the list. But she was still feeling him out.

"Oh my God?! You're 26?! A baby. Haha", she chuckled. "I won't lie, it makes me kind of nervous because I am older than you. I am 34. I'll be turning 35 on June 11th this year. "

Tisha begins to give him some background.

"Well about me, I'm from Brooklyn, New York, born and raised. Bed-Stuy Brooklyn to be exact. I grew up an only child. My dad and mom were together for two years and then he left us and got married. Started a new family. He and his wife have four kids who I am not very close with. We don't keep in touch. I wouldn't necessarily consider my brothers and sister. My sister was my assistant for a few years but it didn't work out. I took some time off to get my life together and now I can say I am finally back. I have lived in Miami for the past five years but now I spend a lot of time in NYC. But Miami is still home for me. I love it there. Ughhh what else, I am vegan. Haha. This is important but I haven't had sex with someone in six years. I wouldn't call it celibate but I will say I am waiting for the right partner. I'm looking for something long term and not just a ten second love affair if that makes sense. How do you feel about that?
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#15 Posted : 13 March 2024 17:39:29(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

He was always aware that there was quite an age-gap between them, obviously Tisha being as famous as she is and around the industry for as long as she had, it was no surprise to him. He could tell by her reaction that she was slightly taken aback that he was as young as he was, but he didn’t have any issues from his side, if anything it was much more of a turn on for him. He had been in relationships with younger women, but often they just didn’t know what they wanted or he usually discovered they were generally directionless. Tisha was something completely different for him, something he wanted to explore fully.

“I’mma young stallion.” He says with a chuckle, he wasn’t going to go out of his way to try to reassure her, he knew he could be good for Tisha, he was a driven and confident person. He definitely didn’t feel like the age gap would be an issue, if anything it was perfect for him. “Ain’t nothing to be nervous about, babe. I ain’t just some twenty-something year old fuckboy. I’m legit, you’ll see.” he says confidently.

He listens to her story, despite having heard a lot of Tisha’s music over the years, he really didn’t know very much about her background and life. But he was intrigued at her story, or at least the information she was telling him in that moment. “It sounds like you’ve had some shit to deal with in your life. You gotta be proud of where you’re at despite all of those challenges, right? I mean look at this.” He says, gesturing to the luxury of the private jet and the live she has built for herself. He continues listening and his eyes light up a little as she says that Miami is her true home, “Oh man, I love New York. But I’m serious when I say, Miami is the one for me. That is my kind of town.”

He was definitely already looking ahead in their relationship or whatever this would turn into and hoped to spend some time with her in Miami. He continues to listen as she states that she’s vegan, although he wasn’t he could certainly appreciate somebody trying to better themselves. He listens closely as she says the next thing she’s about to say is important, he nods and is a little surprised when she says it’s been six years, he had some idea that despite her flirtation with him she was somewhat hesitant in going further right away, he nodded as she asked how he felt about it, “No expectations, right?” he says, “I ain’t here with you right now, just so I can say to the guys, ‘I fucked Tisha Jackson’, that ain’t what it’s about for me. I’m at a point in my life where that one night stand or fuck buddy mentality doesn’t fuel me. I ain’t playin’ and I’m alright with proving everything I say is true, but I’m looking for something real, something that lasts.” He felt like he had already went some way in proving he was serious, but had no issue with her hesitation, he understood it fully. “Take your time, I’mma still be here. You’ll see.”

Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#16 Posted : 15 March 2024 05:49:02(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

When her said "I'm legit." Tisha belived him for some odd recent. It was in his eyes. He had very honest eyes to her. Tisha was big on eye contact because they are windows to the soul and she felt so at ease with this man it was unreal. "Good to know." She said and kissed him on his cheek.

"Miami is where its at baby. I picked up one day and said I want to go to Miami. When my career first took off I was in LA. I stayed there from '06 to 2012. And then I moved back home and it was good until it wasn't. And one day I was like everything I loved in NYC is not good for me right now. I had a huge break up there, my family and I weren't getting along at the time and I had all these people just taking for me. It was the beginning of winter. And I hate winter. I am a summer baby, give me like clear skies and 100 degree weather and I love it. I said I am going to Miami for two weeks. I left and I didn't go back home. I sold the condo in NY and I have been there since 2019 and its been awesome."

Tisha grabbed his hand,

"Oh you should see my place there! When you get a chance come visit. We'll have a good time."

When Tisha began to talk about her celibacy she got nervous. She liked Vincent, in spite of only knowing him a day. But would he cut her off because she wasn't looking for sex? She didn't intend on not being intimate for six years. She just made an agreement with herself that she was waiting for her partner. The right one. And she didn't have any interest in dating these past six years. She was on a self love journey. Even only knowing him for 24 hours. Tisha thought, "Maybe this could be the one?" When Vincent reassured her he wasn't there to have sex, again she looked in his eyes. She smiled at him because she felt it was real.

"It doesn't mean you're going to be waiting a year to have sex with me. I just, I wanna make love. I want to feel love, and not with just a random. I just want to tell you, you have the prettiest eyes. They are so readable, if that makes sense. I feel safe with you. And I don't say that often, especially to no man. But you're a really cool guy and I am happy you're here.

Tisha takes a sip of her Champagne before climbing on top of Vincent and sitting on his lap. Her legs spread around his waist. She lifts his chin up and begins to kiss him. She gently eases her tongue alongside his and her lips clashes with his passionately. She lifts up his shirt, exposing his beautiful body and places her hand on his nipple.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#17 Posted : 15 March 2024 06:52:32(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Vincent was serious in what he was saying, he was mature despite his age and although he didn’t know exactly what this trip would lead to, for him it was an opportunity to get to know Tisha. Of course he was extremely attracted to her, but if the connection wasn’t there then that attraction would count for nothing. Fortunately he definitely felt like there was a spark between the two of them, there was a mutual connection between each other and a relationship is definitely something he could see between the two of them.

“Man, nothing worse than a place you love becoming tainted by bad memories.” He knew exactly the sort of feeling she spoke about when she said that home was good until it wasn’t. “I feel you on that, the heat, the lifestyle. I ain’t dealing with the cold unless I absolutely have to.” He smiled a little as she grabbed his hand excitedly and talked about him joining her in Miami sometime, “I’mma definitely join you out in Miami, hit me up when you back out there and I’ll make it happen.” He knew his record label was still in it’s infancy, slowly building it’s roster having only launched a few months ago but knew things would be moving into another gear just ahead of summer, so there was a window in the next couple of months for him to take her up on her offer.

He smiled as she reassured him that she was into him and it was clear from what she was saying that she felt like he was worth her time, “I understand fully, you don’t have to justify your feelings to me. I get it, you need to be sure that it’s right.” He held her hand and smiled, “I’m happy to be here with you, I want you to let me into your world. I don’t imagine it’s easy to let your guard down and I appreciate you doing that, even just a small amount.”

Vincent places his hands on her waist as she climbs on top of him, sitting on his lap. He runs his hands down her waist, eventually cupping her ass cheeks as she sits on his lap, her body was something crafted by the gods, it was perfect, curvaceous and full of shape. As the make out with each other, he allows his hands to roam freely around her body, wanting to feel as much of her as possible. With their tongues passionately intertwined, his hands finally settle high up on her inner thighs, so temptingly close to her pussy but he refrains from moving further, respecting her wishes but still making sure to get close enough for her to feel a tinge of electricity coursing through her.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#18 Posted : 17 March 2024 02:35:37(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

The rush Tisha felt from kissing this man was insane. It was euphoric. She felt chills all over but on fire at the same time. It felt like this was destined and she felt at home. She didn't know when they would actually have sex or if it would even happen. She knew she would not be going that far mile high. However, she thought "What the harm in touching him and letting him touch her?" She wanted to feel touch. It had been so long, and it felt so good. Vincent was everything she needed in the moment.

Tisha bit Vincent's bottom lip and looked at him passionately briefly. She held her hand on one side of his face and buried her face on the right side of his neck. She kissed and sucked his neck ever so gently on his neck. He tongue caressing his neck like comb to a scalp. She grabbed his hair and moaned. She playfully bit his neck like a high school girl trying to give her boyfriend a hickie. Tisha reached to his waist and lifted his shirt up, signaling him to take it off. She helped him take off his shirt and stared at his beauty of a body.

Tisha kissed Vincent on kis neck again and every part of his upper body settling on his nipple. She grabbed his left and sucked his right. Tisha took Vincent's left hand and placed it inside her shirt, resting it on her left breast. She wanted him to feel her. As his right hand crept in between her thighs she took it and placed it on her pussy. She began to grind on his hand as he caressed her breast and in between her legs. She let out shy moans of ecstasy.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Offline C4AJoh  
#19 Posted : 17 March 2024 04:02:20(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Vincent knew that there was immediate lust between them, it was clear from the moment they saw each other. They could barely keep their hands off of each other, it hadn’t been very long since they met but they had already explored each others bodies quite extensively. He knew she wouldn’t be open to going all the way, she had made that pretty clear at least until he had proven himself to be someone relationship worthy, but he was having fun finding other ways to feed each others desires.

They continued to kiss, tongues furiously battling one another in moments of intense passion, the moans she was making made it very clear that she certainly longed for a release having been celibate for six years. The way she was so passionate in every move turned Vincent on, he knew that if they ever did take things further it would be an intense encounter that much was certain.

Vincent caressed Tisha’s breast with his left hand as she directed his right hand onto her pussy, feeling the warmth as she started grinding down on his hand, he continued to rub gently to begin with but gradually more rapid and intensely the more she rocked her thighs around on top of him.
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#20 Posted : 24 March 2024 07:55:25(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Tisha reached to take Vincent's shirt off. Together they undressed him. She began to kiss his neck once again. She wanted to leave her mark on him. She was claiming him. In this moment she wanted him to know that she was choosing him to be hers and she wanted the same for him with her. She slowly worked her tongue towards his nipples. She began to gently lick them. She upped her speed and began to playfully bite them with hints of aggression. Tisha climbed off top of Vincent and unzipped his pants. She pulled them down ever so gently. She then placed her hands on his briefs. Gently caressing his dick. She gave it a kiss with her lips. She looked at him.

"Let me see it."

She waited for his next move as she looked like an animal in heat. It was a beautiful sight.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage