logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Gemma375*  
#1 Posted : 15 November 2009 02:00:03(UTC)
Gemma375*

Groups: Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 7 post(s)
(OOC: I'm so, so sorry to everybody who put their names down to this for the lack of performance times up and for the late start - I've been (unexpectedly) crazy busy the past few days, had barely any sleep, and been running around like a manic... losing track of days as well... anyway, I'm sorry, but here it is :) ... )

'FREE THE INNOCENT'

INCLUDING:
Live Youth
Jamie Walsh
Jakey Comatose
Moronic Changeling
Dead Roses
Quarantine
Avenue's & Alleyways
Nadia
Mind
Stephanie Fierce

3.00 - 3.25 - Avenue's & Alleyways
3.35 - 4.05 - Mind
4.05 - 4.40 - Dead Roses
4.40 - 5.15 - Stephanie Fierce
5.25 - 6.00 - Nadia
6.10 - 6.55 - Jamie Walsh
7.05 - 7.50 - Jakey Comatose
8.00 - 8.45 - Quarantine
8.55 - 9.40 - Moronic Changeling
9.45 - 10.35 - Live Youth

OOC: Again, I apologise for the lateness of this post, and because I appreciate how backwards and later than late notice I've put these times up, feel free to post a RP whenever, regardless of time if you are unable to doso at the times I've put here :) Sorry again!)

Hyde Park, London, was filled to maximum capacity with fans and supporters of Billy Maddison, Live Youth and friends and relatives of others in prison, even though they're thought to be innocent. Many brought signs and placards with them with various messages - some, Gemma recognised as she peeked around the side of the stage, were from outside the courthouse the day Billy got sentenced. The large stage at one end of the park came alight, revealing a large backdrop reading 'Free the Innocent' in large red letters.
The fans begin to cheer - the sound became deafening as 150,000 people shouted their support for the cause. Just then a voice echoed around the park.
"London, how you guys doing tonight?" The screams became louder as Gemma Maddison's voice bounced around the park. She appeared on stage next to Dean Keller, who spoke next, his strong South African accent barely audiable over the excited audience.
"We want to thank each and every single one of you for coming down here, and giving your voice to us so that people can see that we will not give up when we see what kind of injustice is going on in the world. You've come to prove to parliament, and the legal system, that when they fuck us over we will come together and we will shout and scream and sing together until they put it right again!" More screams went up around the park. "And on that note, we will start right at this very second, with a fantastic band, pretty new to the scene, but they are definitely one to watch. It's Avenue's and Alleyways!!"

Edited by user 15 November 2009 03:03:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Live Youth are: ---------------------------------------------- Billy Maddison (Solo artist)
Gemma Ferns (Vocals) -- Dean Keller (Lead Guitar)
Jason Cevallos (Guitar) -- Guy Collins (Bass)
Tyler Albright (Drums) -- Levi Reiss (Keyboard)
Offline Laurelles1  
#2 Posted : 15 November 2009 02:09:23(UTC)
Laurelles1

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
OOC: I hope A&A turn up :S Otherwise, we're stuffed.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#3 Posted : 15 November 2009 02:10:20(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
The Music starts playing and out walks Zach Adams and his group Avenue's & Alleyways.
Zach starts the gig by shouting out to the crowd this is the biggest gig we've played so let's give the biggest performance we can for Billy.
he starts of the performance with a song from upcoming debut album Everything in Moderation Silence Is Scary they get the crowd jumping for two and a half minutes and then silences the crowd which signals the end of the song.
Zach - "Up next is a song which we want to dedicate to both Billy and Gemma, it's called Epic Love Story"
The dedication gets the crowd gowing and Zach leads the group into a longer version of the song with changed lyrics refrencing Billy and Gemma's love for one another after that performance Avenue's leave the stage to massive applause.

Edited by user 15 November 2009 02:19:01(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Gemma375*  
#4 Posted : 15 November 2009 02:11:48(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

OOC: Nah, no worries, I'll introduce Mind on before their performance. I left it pretty late to put all this up, so chances are most people won't be able to RP, or if they do, chances are it'll be at a different time. I ballsed it up, really, but was unavoidable :(
UserPostedImage
Live Youth are: ---------------------------------------------- Billy Maddison (Solo artist)
Offline Laurelles1  
#5 Posted : 15 November 2009 02:12:42(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Gemma375* wrote:
OOC: Nah, no worries, I'll introduce Mind on before their performance. I left it pretty late to put all this up, so chances are most people won't be able to RP, or if they do, chances are it'll be at a different time. I ballsed it up, really, but was unavoidable :(

OOC: Nah, don't worry :) And thanks, i need the experience xD
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#6 Posted : 15 November 2009 02:14:43(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
OOC: Sorry it was a bit later than expected.
Offline Gemma375*  
#7 Posted : 15 November 2009 02:16:57(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

Gemma returns to the stage after Avenue's & Alleyways leave, smiling from ear to ear.
"Thank you to Avenue's and Alleyways for coming to perform for us, and truly, that was a beautiful song, so thank you. Didn't they get the party started for you guys?!?!" The crowd scream. "I. CAN'T. HEAR. YOU!!!!" The crowd scream again, louder. Much louder. "That's better! Now, are you guys ready for the next band about to blow your minds?! Yeah?! Well, here they are! It's Mind!"
UserPostedImage
Offline Gemma375*  
#8 Posted : 15 November 2009 02:18:01(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

C4AJoh wrote:
OOC: Sorry it was a bit later than expected.

OOC: No, no, it was my fault, I was running late and completely forgot to put up the times until shortly before you posted. :)
UserPostedImage
Offline Laurelles1  
#9 Posted : 15 November 2009 02:25:26(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

After the intro, Jason Smith and the rest of Mind come bounding onto the stage, each wearing a John & Edward mask.
"Right then... Half an hour to fuck your ears up. Lets go" And straight after that point, they start descending into a song from their upcoming demo called Blackened Souls. After the song, they take their masks off and Harry Thornton comes up to the Mic and says "Now, some of you might forget why we're here. We're hear because, frankly, our system is crap. FUCK THE SYSTEM!" and after the round of applause they go into the System Of A Down song of the same name. In the middle of the song Jason says "I expect you to all be moshing! Remember your mosh etiquette." After the huge reception at the end of the song, Jason gets the crowd raising a middle finger up in the air. "We dedicate this one to Billy himself. Never Say Sorry" And after the melodic, yet still blistering solo, the drummer Robert Edwards brings out a British flag onto the stage. "Britain... The greatest country in the world... sh'yeah" On that note, Jason gets a lighter and they burn the flag until it totally gone. "Before we leave, we'd like to play one more song. It's called Cascade of Blood" Once the song finished, Aaron throws his guitar up into the air, for Harry to smash, reminiscent of Nirvana. "Thank you Hyde Park!"
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Gemma375*  
#10 Posted : 15 November 2009 02:34:23(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

Backstage, Gemma and Dean laughed seeing Mind wearing the John and Edward masks, before enjoying the rest of the performance, Gemma visibly impressed. When they had finished, Dean took to the stage, kicking flag dust out of the way.
"Wow, was that a performance or what?!?!" The crowd cheered, some still moshing at the front, all of them obviously revved up for the rest of the evening. "Thank you, Mind! This is turning out to be a great show already isn't it guys? Let's see if we can keep it up! Here, for your entertainment, it's Dead Roses!"
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#11 Posted : 15 November 2009 02:45:50(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Chris and James are watching the show.
James : Is it all set up?
Chris : Yup. Thanks for yesterday, man, you kept your cool well!
James : No problem. Aren't you meant to be doing your part now?
Chris : I have to practise in a bit. I sent Joshy.
James : Joshy? As in, Joshua Ginger Firecracker? He'll screw it up.
Chris : Have faith!
Roxy walks up to them.
Roxy : Chris! There you are! We better get practising .... I'm standing in for Raven for now, she's gonna be late.
Chris : Her car's probably broken down for the sextillionth time.
Roxy : I hope not! Joshy asked her for a lift somewhere, so she has to take him and then ....
Chris bangs his head against a nearby barrier.
James : Joshy. Asked Raven. For a lift. In her piece of shite car.
Roxy : He is a bit dim .... should've asked someone, anyone else .... I hope Raven's back for the show!
Chris : If this wasn't SO FUCKING IMPORTANT, I'd be laughing myself silly. Joshy'll take all day this way!
Roxy : Erm, why are you more bothered about Joshy than Raven? He's not playing today, she is.
Chris : Our set rests on Raven turning up - the whole show, and so much more, rests on Joshy turning up.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#12 Posted : 15 November 2009 02:58:43(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
UserPostedImage

The crowd is patiently waiting for Stephanie Fierce to come on. After 10 minutes waiting, Stephanie Fierce finally walks in and steps up to the microphone (wearing a white dress to represent freedom). She then speaks.

“Unfortunately, tonight I will only be able to perform one song”. Stephanie Fierce takes a deep breath, she feels very nervous. “and that song was written by me just recently and I will be dedicating it to Billy Maddison, a label mate who’s freedom has been drenched out away from his soul unfairly. Before I perform that special song I will like to introduce you 6 innocent people who were treated and accused unfairly by the court. These people were Innocent and they were given life in prison, that changed when the actual killers were found. One spent only 6 months, another spent 2 years and another spent a whopping 19 years without their freedom. When these people were released no money was given to them and no honor was shown to these people. Until know! Because tonight, I will like them to feel honored. And hear this! They all have one thing in common. They all love music and they’re all musicians. Please welcome Teresa, Kristen, Robert, Danny, George and Tyson as they perform a special song they all wrote together.

All 6 walk in and they all perform the song and when they finish, they bow as the crowd awards them with a roaring standing ovation! Stephanie Fierce then walks in holding five cardboard checks and speaks into the mic.

“I know that when I grew up, music was my pain reliever. Music was my strength and the instruments were my pills. So, in my treat I will like to give each and every one of these musicians 10,000 dollars in check to purchase any music accessories or instrument they need.”

Stephanie Fierce smiles and gives them all their checks as they exit the stage giving her a hug and tears rolling down their eyes.

“All right you have all been patient so I’m going to sing a new song I wrote called “Free the Sinners”. This one is for you Billy”.

Stephanie Fierce then sings the song as the crowd waves in tears and when the song ends 6 doves are released in to the air. The crowd now amazed applauses.

“Thank you, thank you” Stephanie Fierce repeated 6 times. Stephanie Fierce waits 6 seconds and then exits the stage.
Offline Laurelles1  
#13 Posted : 15 November 2009 03:08:06(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Behind the scenes, Mind are watching the stage

Jason: Bugger. That blew our performance right out of the water. With one song aswell!
Harry: To be fair, we're not a stadium band.
Jason: What are we then?

At this point, Aaron and Robert walk in looking slightly tipsy, Robert more so

Robert: Woo! Free drinks, man!
Aaron: They weren't free, you just took them when the barman wasn't looking
Jason: Oh for fu-
Harry: Enjoy yourselves lads? We still have to record the video soon, so now we're screwed. Well done.
Jason: Brick wall d'oh!

Jason kicks the wall in and gets his foot stuck

Edited by user 15 November 2009 03:08:42(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Taylr  
#14 Posted : 15 November 2009 03:24:31(UTC)
Taylr

Man

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Dead Roses walked on stage, Jay grabbed his mic and Damien sat on his stool. Taylor, Matt walked on with their guitars. Callum then grabbed his bass. Taylor had cuts and bruises on his face, but he didn't seem to bad.

"How the fuck are you all today?!", Jay screamed to the crowd as Damien started hitting the bass drum and the half-closed high-hat.
"So, London, are you ready to help us all free the innocent?!", Jay shouted, the crowd started screaming.
"This song is Chased Down"

They play Chased Down.

"So, any Welsh people here today?", Jay asked, some of the crowd screamed.
"Hmmmm... Any of you Welsh people watch the X Factor?", The crowd screams again.
"Anyone pissed off that Lucie is out?", a quieter cheer comes from the crowd.
"Anyone agree that John and Edward are shit? They ruined a good song, which was We Will Rock You, so John and Edward, we hope you're watching this. Because this is how We Will Rock You is done."

They played We Will Rock You, the song was a heavier version than the Queen one.

"You guys frigging rule, we have to play here more often. Okay, this song is for those who have been left behind, those who was turned on by the one they loved, this is One Man Down, One World Left To Go.", Jay said.

They play One Man Down, One World Left To Go

Taylor went over to Jay's mic.
"The next song has never been heard by anyone before so we want you guys to go crazy!"
The crowd screams their loudest yet.
"THIS SONG IS CALLED I TOLD YOU!"

They play I Told You...

"We don't have much time left so we're gonna stop talking and just sing. This is another older song, this is Rock The Afterlife.", Jay said.

They play Rock The Afterlife. Once they finished they went straight to Seeing Negative Visions, they did both parts.

"Thank you guys, and goodnight.", Jay said as they walked off the stage.

Set List:

1. Chased Down
2. We Will Rock You (Queen Cover)
3. One Man Down, One World Left To Go
4. I Told You... (New Song)
5. Rock The Afterlife
6. Seeing Negative Visions (Part One)
7. Seeing Negative Visions (Part Two)
Offline Laurelles1  
#15 Posted : 15 November 2009 03:30:01(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Still with his foot stuck in the wall, Jason comes to terms that he's going to be stuck for a while. Especially since his arsehole bandmates has left on the piss

Jason: HEEEEEEELP!

Daniel the Evil Clown walks in at that moment

Daniel: Yo ma dawg! How's it ha-
Jason: HOW DO YOU THINK IT'S BLOODY HANGING! COCKMUNCH!
Daniel: Here... Let me use my awesome clown machete to prise you out. You look uncomfortable.
Jason: Dancing Freedom ftw.
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#16 Posted : 15 November 2009 03:32:38(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Joshy calls Chris, who hears Raven hysterically crying in the background.
Chris : You fuckbucket.
Joshy : I know! Raven drove into a truck!
Chris : SHE WHAAAT!? Are you guys OK?
Joshy : We got out unscathed, so did the truck .... Jessica, however, kinda .... got smashed to pieces.
Chris : So how in hell are you planning to get here, bloody teleporting?
Joshy : We can get a bus from here.
Chris : So you're going to get on a bus. Have you realised who you're with? You're going to get fucking SWAMPED. Get a taxi!
Joshy : We have no other option! We tried calling a taxi, but they wouldn't let us take Jessica! Raven wants a funeral!
Chris : You're taking all that scrap too!? You really are an idiot, Joshua Ginger Firecracker.

Edited by user 15 November 2009 03:33:37(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Gemma375*  
#17 Posted : 15 November 2009 03:34:51(UTC)
Gemma375*

Woman

Laurelles1 wrote:
Behind the scenes, Mind are watching the stage

Jason: Bugger. That blew our performance right out of the water. With one song aswell!
Harry: To be fair, we're not a stadium band.
Jason: What are we then?

Gemma, hearing the guys talking as she walked past to go on stage, put her hand on Jason's shoulder as she walked past.
Gemma: Don't worry, guys, you were amazing! I loved it!
Back on stage, Gemma took a microphone from a stand on the stage and turned to the audience.
"Wasn't Stephanie's performance great?" The audience cheered. "And do you know why I loved it? Because it reminded each and every one of us just why we're here. It reminded us that Billy was not the first and is not the last innocent person that's been sent to prison for a crime he did not commit. But most of all, it has reminded us to never give up hope of Billy's release. So lets keep going. This next act was thought to have died a couple of yearrs ago, but she's back, and here to perform for you right now! Give it up for Nadia!
UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#18 Posted : 15 November 2009 03:35:27(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Stephanie Fierce: I am kinda sick with the cold, I've been promoting so that's why I performed one song. But I think everyone is okay with it, hope I didn't make them wait to much. Loving this performances and I hope this event makes an impact!

Edited by user 15 November 2009 03:38:26(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline GirlSpice  
#19 Posted : 15 November 2009 03:45:13(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
NADIA - LIVE!

The screen lit up the words "THE RETURN" slowly as the crowd screamed, Nadia then rose from under the stage and started a dance routine to lead single "Off the Rails" as the crowd danced along. "Is everyone having a good time so far?!" Nadia asked the crowd, receiving a large cheer back. "Now we're all here for one reason and that's to free the innocent! Let's get Billy Maddison out of jail and where he belongs, back home with his family!!" Nadia screamed to the crowd, a large roar being heard after. "This next track is my second single and is for my only true love who I've known for so long, he's been there for me and has helped me through the hard times and this is for him". Nadia calmly said as she sat down on a stool behind her, a guitar player sitting next to her. As the song "Jamie" was performed, the crowd swaying their arms. "TURN THE LIGHTS OFF!", "TURN THE LIGHTS ON!", "TURN THE LIGHTS OFF!", "TURN THE LIGHTS ON!" Nadia shouted as the stage lights did as she said as she performed the uptempo track, "Lights Off". Where at the end of the track, fireworks filled the stage as Nadia shouted "TURN THE LIGHTS OUT!". A large group of dancers then ran onto the stage as Nadia and the dancers performed another lively track titled "Broken Heels". Nadia then finished off her set with the haunting ballad "Spirit", where Nadia was lifted up into the air and as the track finished, Nadia was lowered back down onto the stage as she said her goodbyes, with her last sentence being "Free the innocent!".

SET LIST:
1. Off the Rails
2. Jamie
3. Lights Off
4. Broken Heels
5. Spirit

Edited by user 15 November 2009 03:47:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline Laurelles1  
#20 Posted : 15 November 2009 03:46:34(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Daniel the Evil Clown unexpectedly rushes on stage and dives into the crowd
UserPostedImage
Harry: Wait a sec...
Robert: Isn't that?...
Jason: Yup. It is. What a knobhead...
Aaron: He didn't even let us join in!

Edited by user 15 November 2009 03:47:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified