logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#1 Posted : 15 November 2009 08:37:29(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8590 time(s) in 2693 post(s)
BREAKING NEWS

Reports are coming in this evening that the parents of Max Armstrong (The Junction) have been rushed to hospital after reportedly both being attacked in their home whilst watching TV. Early reports are that the situation is so severe that his parents may not make it through the evening, although no response from Max Armstrong has been made it's expected that he'll cancel the next month worth of shows. He's currently in Canada on tour with his band The Junction.
It's bound to be a difficult time for himself and his family.

More news when we get it....
Offline C4AJoh  
#2 Posted : 15 November 2009 09:01:19(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

NEWS UPDATE

new reports coming in from this news story is that Max Armstrong has flown from Canada to his family home in New Jersey to be with his family.
A news reporter in Canada caught up with Robin Krieger who said this "Max received a phone call about 1 hour and 45 minutes ago from Katie (sister) she told him that their parents have been rushed to hospital and that he needed to go home as soon as he can, Max then contacted me and told me he was going back to Jersey because there's a family crisis and that's all he said, he was obviously devestated".
police reports have confirmed that his siblings 7 year old Michael, Jenifer, 15 and Katie, 18 weren't at home when it happened, they had been at the local bowling alley.

More reports to follow.
Offline C4AJoh  
#3 Posted : 15 November 2009 09:10:18(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Max is probably the nicest person i've met, he really dosen't deserve for anything like this to happen to him.
Hopefully it's not as bad as first feared and i think i speak for us all when i say that we are all here for him to help him in anyway we can.
- Zach Adams
Offline C4AJoh  
#4 Posted : 15 November 2009 21:09:03(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

NEWS UPDATE

The official statement has been made by Max Armstrong and was read out to a crowd of reporters outside the hospital by a doctor.
"At 8:05 last night the parents of Max Armstrong had been stabbed at their family home in Jersey, Max received a phone call at 8:45 whilst in Canada and was flown to New Jersey and arrived at the hospital at 10:30 he waited with his brother and two sisters through the night and was awakened at 3:20am to the news that his mother had passed away and 1 hour later his father passed away. It's bound to be a difficult time for the family so we request that you give him the space that they need. Max has cancelled the rest of the north american leg of The Junction's tour and he'll be staying in New Jersey with his brother and sisters during this difficult time, he has also confirmed that his brother and sisters will be living with Max and his girlfriend Juliette Moore for the forseable future".
Offline C4AJoh  
#5 Posted : 16 November 2009 06:32:32(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Max Armstrong has moved his brother and sisters into a new home in New Jersey and said that they will be staying at the new home until they're ready to start their own family and careers.
The Junction have cancelled all of their North American 1st leg tour dates and it's unknown if they'll cancel the shows in the new year.
Also a new album was expected in July 2010 but reports are coming in that the group will begin talks about a hiatus until Max feels ready to return to the stage.
He was photographed this morning with his arms around his tearful brother and sisters whilst leaving the hospital.
He had this to say to a reporter "It's a tough time for us and we just need to be around each other and look after each other, i can barely put words together, so i ask that you guys leave us alone for the next few months to try and get over this tragedy".