logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline SharpySharp  
#1 Posted : 18 February 2010 13:27:35(UTC)
SharpySharp

Groups: Registered
Woman
Brunei Darussalam

Interviewer: Hello, i'm here with Heroes for Hire thank's for coming for the interview with Alternative Press guys.

Caleb Ryan: Thank's for having us here.

Interviewer: Okay, your a fairly new band so why don't you introduce yourselves.

Freddy Carr: I'm Freddy Carr and I play Bass

Zack Mendel: I'm Zack Mendel and I play Drums.

Caleb Ryan: I'm Caleb Ryan and I Sing and play Rhytm Guitar.

Mikey Stevens: My name's Mikey Stevens and I play Lead Guitar.

Interviewer: Where Did You Guy's Start Out?

Zack Mendel: Well, we were all childhood friends, like, we all went to Newcastle High together, and sometimes we would like jam together but nothing really came out of it.

Caleb Ryan: And then last year in July, i think, my old band Step by Step broke up, and then for a couple of months i didnt really do anything. But then in December, i rang up Zack and was like, "you know are you really happy with what your doing at the moment", and he said no and i was like, "yeah, neither am i, let's just try to make a band and see where it goes".

Mikey Stevens: And at the time, me and Freddy were living in a apartment in Gosford, and we hadn't really talked to them since high school and thenjust out of the blue Caleb rang up and said, "Hey, me and Zack are trying to start a band and we just wanted to see if you wanted to join?"

Freddy Carr: And we were just like,"Fuck yeah dude, we'll there tomorrow".

Interviewer: So, what are you guy's doing at the moment?

Zack Mendel: Well, at the moment, were just like touring and writing music.What any band in our situation is doing. Just trying to gain some more support. Oh, and we're working on our debut album, which we were originally going to release in April or May, but now where thinking with the touring and all that, that that isn't very likely, so it will probably be out around October or November.

Interview: You mentioned you've been touring, any big moments to talk about?

Mikey Stevens: Well, our first show was the most fun i've had in a long time because, all though we only played in front of about 50-60 people but, you could see that they were really into it.

Caleb Ryan: What about the van accident?

Zack Mendel: Hahah, oh yeah, because we're only new and all, we don't have drivers, we don't have big tour busses, we don't have all that shit. We have a crappy little mini van. And, well, i'm not the best driver but all the other guy's were to tired to drive, so they wanted to stop at a truck stop and sleep. But i said i would drive, so we argued for ages, then i finally convinced them to let me drive and they all went to sleep. So after about fifteen minutes of me driving, i take my eyes of the road for one fucking second. And some fucking car comes out of nowhere and hits us. Fucking destroy's the van. All our instruments and amps and shit. Guitars, Drums, Basses, Everything. It's fucking wrecked. Hahahah.

Caleb Ryan: It's not fucking funny. I loved that guitar, and the van.

Zack Mendel: HAHAHA

Freddy Carr: And then another time, we stopped at a truck stop. Then we all got back into the van to leave, this was before the accident, and we drove off, and then about 20 minutes later we realised that Caleb was still back at the truck stop.

Caleb Ryan: hahaha, yeah. How the fuck didn't you notice I wasn't in the van?

Mikey Stevens: Coz, I was driving and the other guy's were fucking sleeping. As usual.

Interviewer: Haha, sounds like you guys had fun on tour. Looking forward to geting your album when it's released. Thank's for coming in.

Caleb Ryan: Thank's for having us.
Offline the strom  
#2 Posted : 18 February 2010 16:12:30(UTC)
the strom

ooc:hey good rp
UserPostedImage

HELL YEAH METAL FOR LIFE

THE STROM

the strom website here
the rockstar game music Here

bands

the strom (thrash metal) breaking up?
Band members
Ben
Ray
isacc
psyco
ryan
dlyin

Rp bands
Mind game (prog metal/alt metal)
Ben (guitar)
King (vocalist)
Jace (drums)
Luke (bass)

Offline SharpySharp  
#3 Posted : 18 February 2010 16:24:31(UTC)
SharpySharp

Woman
Brunei Darussalam

Offline C4AJoh  
#4 Posted : 19 February 2010 19:56:09(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8611 time(s) in 2698 post(s)
"Cool interview, Can't wait to hit the road with you guys"
- Aaron Joe