logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#41 Posted : 22 February 2011 07:29:18(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Daniel: "Feels great to be part of behind the scenes. If any artists/band is need of a writer/producer, you can email me anytime and I would love to work and collaborate some ideas together. Here's to bright future!"
Offline C4AJoh  
#42 Posted : 27 February 2011 22:51:38(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
"Well Just another congratulations to Mykaylah. Her debut single "All My Bitches" has gone to number 1 on the Top airplay charts. Well done."
- Jake Wilson
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#43 Posted : 27 February 2011 23:49:35(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 959 time(s) in 483 post(s)
wow I am honestly shocked and suprised I'm buzzing, thank you for believing in me and signing me I hope I'm going to make you all proud xx Mykaylah
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Original Best Baddest Bitch Around

Offline C4AJoh  
#44 Posted : 28 February 2011 07:28:16(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

SUBURBAN SUNRISE SIGN MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR RECORD DEAL!!!!

UserPostedImage

Suburban Sunrise have officially signed a multi million dollar record deal with Junction Records. Following recent issues with their former label boss, the band decided to take advantage of a release clause and have been signed on a 3 album deal with Junction Records. The band are highly known and are generally considered one of the best bands in modern music, it’s expected that Junction Records aim will be to attempt to further the bands career and hopefully thrust them onto the world stage and give them the platform to become the biggest band around.

The deal also has Nicole Woods and Matt Urie signed to solo contracts, which is likely to be for the future.
Offline C4AJoh  
#45 Posted : 28 February 2011 08:08:31(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

FIRST INTERVIEW WITH SUBURBAN SUNRISE UNDER JUNCTION RECORDS!!!

So Suburban Sunrise, What made you sign with Junction Records?
Matt: Well obviously Junction has some of the best artists in the business and we have always been interested in joining Junction but have never received an offer until now but we are extremely happy to be apart of it!

Nick: And then when stuff happened with SSR we all talked it over and we actually received a few offers from other labels and we all decided that Junction would be the best for us

And why did things go sour with Shooting Star Records?
Nicole: To make things short and simple. Malory didn’t want to help us produce songs, albums and she didn’t want to help us promote. We were actually planning on releasing our third album with them and then leaving after that to at least give her the respect of having our third album apart of the label but when we did the interview she over reacted on what we had to say and pretty much took it up the ass. When that happened we decided you know what? fuck this, we need out.

What are your long term goals under your new label?
Nicole: Personally its for us as a band to release all the albums we have under the contract and just grow musically and really get our name out there

Matt: I think it would be to really get a lot more known and do a headliner that people will actually come to unlike our first headliner that didn’t even come close to selling out.

And Nicole and Matt, you’ve both signed a 1 album solo contract each, when can we expect solo work?
Nicole: Well Im not even sure what I want to do with a solo album because I never planned on releasing anything solo but Ill probably have an album done by the end of May for sure.

Matt: Ya my second solo album will be out by the end of April. Its going to be a lot of what people heard off of Stalker but I think a little different. I really want to do some cool alternative/pop shit, maybe Im not one hundred percent sure on how my 2nd solo thing will sound but it will be out by the end of April

You have a reputation as one of the hardest working bands in music, will that continue under Junction Records?
Nick: YES! With the new label we will actually be working harder because I feel like we are actually wanted on this label and our new music is going to blow everyone away

And what kind of current day artists are you guys interested in?
Matt: For me im really digging The Wildflowers, still digging our buds in Infinite, Glamazon, Miss Vanity all those good artists

Nicole: Glamazon, Miss Vanity, Jen Armstrong, Fathers Of Fury and I really like The Eager To Party Scholers

Nick: I personally like almost every artist out there today. Everyone is really really good

Will we see a change in direction under the new label?
Matt: Well musically we are putting in some new sounds that people haven’t heard from us but what we are doing is kind of stepping back to a little bit of a more Hard Alternative sound like what we did on our first EP "Lost In Your Arms" but we are also mixing it with how "Torn Filthy Love" sounded so its going to be a semi new sound from us but people will definitely recognize that it is us when they hear it!

Thanks for your time and good luck with the future
Matt: Thanks and it was our pleasure
Nick: DONT FORGET PEOPLE IM STILL APART OF THE BAND!
Nicole: Poor Nick. He feels like no one notices him
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#46 Posted : 28 February 2011 08:16:53(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Daniel: Honestly, you guys come off as bratty to me. I can understand the promote part, but the whole "she didn't want to help us produce songs" part. Come on now. You have people like Stephanie Fierce, Miss Vanity and Ryan Ross Hernandez who have done production on their own. They bust their asses learning on their own and now artists would die to work with them. Part of this industry to is to work hard on your own, especially nowadays.

So many would die to have a major record label contract, they wouldn't care, but fame does get to people's head. The music industry is just fucking sad these days.

Edited by user 28 February 2011 08:18:59(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline C4AJoh  
#47 Posted : 01 March 2011 02:44:35(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

DEAD ROSES SIGNED FOR TWO ALBUMS!!!!
UserPostedImage

Junction Records have signed legendary rockers Dead Roses on a two album deal. The band recently won the Legendary Artist award at the 2011 Music Hall Of Fame awards. The band also recently changed line-up with a new guitarist and drummer. No details have been announced on future releases, but it looks like a new dawn for Dead Roses.
Offline C4AJoh  
#48 Posted : 04 March 2011 03:31:00(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

LOOK OUT FOR FATHERS OF FURY - POWERHOUSE (FEAT. STACEY WALTON) AVAILABLE FROM 30TH MARCH 2011.
IT'S THE FIRST SINGLE FROM FATHERS OF FURY'S SECOND ALBUM.

Edited by user 04 March 2011 03:31:47(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline C4AJoh  
#49 Posted : 17 March 2011 02:47:39(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

UPCOMING GIRLGROUP STORM HAVE SIGNED A TWO ALBUM DEAL WITH JUNCTION RECORDS!!!

UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#50 Posted : 08 April 2011 01:45:30(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

COMING SOON!!!

Name: When All Else Fails.... Run.
Release Date: June 25th 2011
First Single: 2 Birds, 1 Stone(May 1st 2011)

Track listing:
1-Kill, Rejoice, Kill
2-When All Else Fails
3-Stalker
4-Cry Me A River
5-My Bright Horizon
6-Forever Lost
7-G.O.L.D
8-2 Birds, 1 Stone
9-Tomorrow Brings Nothing But Pain
10-For All The Haters
11-2012(Is Nothing But A Lie)
12-Fire On A Firetruck

Album cover:
UserPostedImage

Edited by user 08 April 2011 01:46:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline C4AJoh  
#51 Posted : 22 April 2011 22:52:11(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

CRISTINA LAKE IS BACK WHERE SHE BELONGS!!

"That's right, I'm delighted to welcome back a very good friend of mine to the label again, the beautiful Cristina Lake will be gracing our label once more and as far as I'm concerned, she has a record deal for life here. Welcome home girl, it's good to have you back."
- Jake Wilson
Offline C4AJoh  
#52 Posted : 23 April 2011 02:29:57(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

ANGEL SIGN TWO ALBUM DEAL!!!
UserPostedImage

"I'm pleased to announce the signing of a relatively new girlgroup called Angel, they have a great future ahead of them and have already gained interest on their own merit. So we're proud to have them onboard with the rest of the family here at Junction Records. Good luck girls."
- Jake Wilson
Offline C4AJoh  
#53 Posted : 29 April 2011 06:14:54(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

OFFICIAL STATEMENT REGARDING NICOLE WOODS AND SUBURBAN SUNRISE.
COMING SOON!!!
Offline C4AJoh  
#54 Posted : 29 April 2011 06:19:28(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

“I would like to apologize for the recent behavior of Nicole Woods and regret to announce that Nicole Woods has been dropped from Junction Records and Suburban Sunrise will be dealt with in the coming days, we feel that Nicole Woods has no future with the label following her recent behavior and will like to re-iterate that this is a professional issue which will be dealt with in a strong manner. We will make an announcement on the future of Suburban Sunrise in the coming days but we can confirm that Nicole Woods, does not have a future at the label and this kind of behavior will not be tolerated.”
- Jake Wilson
Offline C4AJoh  
#55 Posted : 29 April 2011 06:49:04(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

"I can now confirm that Suburban Sunrise have been dropped from Junction Records, having spoken to Matt Urie on a video call, it became clear that the band have no future here at Junction Records. I do regret to announce this following what I feel was a fantastic signing for the label, Suburban Sunrise were a band that I had huge respect for and I firmly believed that they would have an incredible future ahead of them but my decision has been made and I won't be going back on it. Also I am switching my mobile phone off because it is going crazy right now. I have nothing more to say on the matter."
- Jake Wilson
Offline C4AJoh  
#56 Posted : 30 April 2011 23:54:37(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Giselle Signs 2 Album Deal!

UserPostedImage

Giselle Harris isn't so new to the game. Giselle has choreographed many music videos, concerts, and shows for many singers, and has written numerous songs garnering her 5 #1 hits written by her. She has also modeled for high fashion designers such as Versace, Yves Saint Laurent, and Dior. Given this experience, Giselle has what it takes to be a major force in the pop realm. Giselle has already made a name for herself in the US, and is quickly spreading in popularity in the UK and Canada. Although she hasn't released an official single, she has used sites like YouTube and Twitter to garner a following. Giselle is unsigned and shopping for a label. More of this girl will be coming up as she send shock waves in the industry.
Offline C4AJoh  
#57 Posted : 01 May 2011 03:55:03(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie Valentine Signs Two Album Deal!

UserPostedImage

"Junction Records are pleased to announce the signing of Cassie Valentine on a two album contract, she has a bright future ahead of her and this continue's the labels preference of signing relatively unknown artists and helping them reach their goals. We're sure that Cassie will have a great future here and we wish her the best, in the meantime look out for her debut single "I Love You" coming soon."
Offline bdylan88  
#58 Posted : 01 May 2011 04:21:25(UTC)
bdylan88

Man

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 11 post(s)
"Junction has become to much of a power house and we feel like we haven't been able to get any rep. We would like end our contract. We released
five albums under your label and over ten singles. We feel it's time to move on. Thank you for your support and guidance!

-The Bards
I own...

The Bards

Jack Frost (deceased)

Jimmy Merchant

The Bards are signed with HOT EYE RECORDS

Offline C4AJoh  
#59 Posted : 01 May 2011 04:25:23(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

bdylan88 wrote:
"Junction has become to much of a power house and we feel like we haven't been able to get any rep. We would like end our contract. We released
five albums under your label and over ten singles. We feel it's time to move on. Thank you for your support and guidance!

-The Bards

Jake: That's completely understandable. We're working on making signings for the future and we plan on re-inventing the label in the coming months, however if you guys ever need anything then you know who to call.
Offline bdylan88  
#60 Posted : 01 May 2011 04:26:56(UTC)
bdylan88

Man

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 11 post(s)
C4AJoh wrote:
bdylan88 wrote:

-The Bards

Jake: That's completely understandable. We're working on making signings for the future and we plan on re-inventing the label in the coming months, however if you guys ever need anything then you know who to call.

Thanks for understanding! And thanks for the open door!

much love!

-The Bards
I own...

The Bards

Jack Frost (deceased)

Jimmy Merchant

The Bards are signed with HOT EYE RECORDS