logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#61 Posted : 01 May 2011 05:34:46(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
JAKE WILSON INTERVIEW!!!

So, we’ve been sent here to interview you and hopefully get some information about reports that your set to leave Junction Records.
Jake: Well thanks for coming.

Ok, so first up, what are your plans for the next few months?
Jake: I’ve got a lot of things lined-up. I’ve got the chat show returning, I’m writing almost on a daily basis and that’s going very well. My latest movie, On The Road To Joy will be given it’s cinematic release in June and I’ve got one or two things that have to remain under wraps for now but it’s all very exciting.

And your engagement with Brittany, is the wedding day anytime soon?
Jake: Well that’s something that we’ll have to find time to figure out, right now it’s on the backburner for various reasons, Brittany is working extremely hard with her music and like I said, I’ve got some stuff going on but we never planned on rushing things, we’re gonna deal with our schedule’s for now and then when we get some free time then we’ll begin those plans.

Ok and now onto the most hot topic right now, rumours that your planning on giving up your role at Junction Records, any truth in that?
Jake: Well, the answer is yes, that’s the plan. It’s actually been planned for a little while now and I’ve spoken to various people who are interested in taking over the label and I can confirm that I have now left the label and we have a new owner.

Why did you make this decision?
Jake: I took over Junction Records because I wanted the label to remain in the mould that Max created, I had to fight to keep the label running after Max and Lucy’s passing’s and it’s been an amazing experience for me, music is a huge love of mine and the chance to work so closely in the industry has been fantastic. But I felt that I couldn’t really commit myself fully to the role, I think the label didn’t necessarily suffer but I felt that I should have been doing a lot more but I just couldn’t find the time. It’s all amicable.

What’s your opinions on the music industry?
Jake: I think it’s one of the toughest industry’s there is, it’s extremely difficult to keep up with your fellow labels, I don’t consider them competition because I’m not that kind of person. I think it’s a frustrating industry at times and you have to be a pretty strong person, you have tough decisions to make and no matter what decision you make, right or wrong there’s always gonna be someone unhappy so I think it’s good to get away from that but I loved every minute of it.

What’s your opinions on your rival labels?
Jake: We’re not rivals, I couldn’t be a rival because I’m really fond of the people at the other labels. Obviously Greg at Studio60 is a great friend of mine, Malory is great, I get along really well with her, she’s an innovator in my opinion. Steph is a goddess, I interviewed her and I’ve met her a couple of times and she’s untouchable in my opinion, no one can come close to her she’s just too damn good. Matty is a kid and he’s already achieved more than people do in their whole life, he’ll be around for a very long time I’m sure. And the other labels are quite indie and underground but they’re fantastic. It’s more friendly than people think, believe me.

And what about the new owner, can you tell us who it is?
Jake: No. That will be announced pretty soon and I think it’s a great decision for the label. I’m very fond of the label and I’ll be keeping my eye on things in an unofficial manner but I’m finished with any hands on things at the label. It’s got a great future with a young owner, it’s exciting and I’ll remain a fan of the label and everyone on the label.
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#62 Posted : 01 May 2011 05:52:19(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Junction Records is proud to announce DANIEL, as new owner and head scout of Junction Records. Daniel's relationship with the label has remained persistent within the last few months and once the opportunity called, Daniel answered. Many changes have been taking place with Junction Records as of late and with that said, we hope you adapt to the slight changes that will be made. A new website will be launching in his ownership, so look forward to that.

"I love music and the business aspect of it. It's really an honor to be the label's new leader. I look forward to re-meeting with all of the acts signed and I also look forward to announcing my first big signing, which will take place soon!
Here's to a great future with Junction!"
Daniel

OOC: I'd like to thank"C4AJoh" for allowing me to become new owner. Exciting stuff!

Edited by user 01 May 2011 05:53:34(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline C4AJoh  
#63 Posted : 01 May 2011 05:57:08(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
Jake: Good luck with everything, it will be daunting at first but you'll quickly get into the swing of things. If you ever need anything just ask.
#64 Posted : 01 May 2011 05:58:58(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

C4AJoh wrote:
Jake: Good luck with everything, it will be daunting at first but you'll quickly get into the swing of things. If you ever need anything just ask.

Daniel: Oh thanks man, I appreciate it! I will def be calling you! (laughs)
Offline GirlSpice  
#65 Posted : 01 May 2011 06:00:16(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
Glamazon: Thanks to Jake for everything at the label and congrats to Daniel for the new job position. I'm sure he'll do a killer job... good luck, sweetheart!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
#66 Posted : 01 May 2011 06:03:18(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

GirlSpice wrote:
Glamazon: Thanks to Jake for everything at the label and congrats to Daniel for the new job position. I'm sure he'll do a killer job... good luck, sweetheart!

Daniel: Thanks Glamazon :)
Offline genocidal king  
#67 Posted : 01 May 2011 06:11:20(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Katie: Well done to Daniel!! Maybe some day we can work together!
UserPostedImage
#68 Posted : 01 May 2011 06:17:08(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

genocidal king wrote:
Katie: Well done to Daniel!! Maybe some day we can work together!

Daniel: Thanks!