logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

13 Pages«<7891011>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline DistortedAudio  
#161 Posted : 26 August 2011 17:54:25(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Big Light Show - Exploding Egos in The Night
Demo

by Daniel Antherstein

Hit/Miss:

1. I'm the Antidote, You're the Poison [Miss]
2. Only the Wicked Rest [Hit]
3. We All Voted, We Decided You Should Wrestle the Bear [Hit]

I hate Big Light Show just by looking at the additional art that comes with each of the demo's songs. Their genre of music is an offshoot of Hardcore music popular in the 90's that could be best described as Post-Hardcore. I dread Post-Hardcore usually because of their fearless use of auto-tune and often repetitive riffs, then you combine that with Cassie Bitch. I never listened to Cosmic Beauty Contest, Glitch didn't release a song and I'm not familiar with any of her other music projects. I only know of her insane media persona which I am not the biggest fan of, it looks like I don't have a chance in hell of liking the demo, no?

I remember back in the 90's when screamo was a Punk-Offshoot, notable for its screaming hardcore lyrics and willingness to bring in often taboo instruments for the punk scene(i.e. cello). Now it's a genre of scene kids being scene kids. The only new screamo band I've been able to embrace is 'Scary Kids Scaring Kids'. The Kodan Armada and I Would Set Myself on Fire has turned into I Set My Friends on Fire and Attack, I shudder at this prospect.

Enough about the past, this is the present and I have listened to the demo. The songs in total clock in at around 10 - 11 minutes. I groaned as the opener: I'm the Antidote, You're the Poison began with a scream that wasn't fit for metal, but fell well within range for 'Pop-Screamo'. Cassie has the voice for screaming but at least in this session it was a bit underwhelming, I was surprised at how competent the instrumentals were in the song and found myself face-palming anytime vocals came up with out any instruments. Not to mention the plain fact that Lauren's voice has gotten worse since their last release. Maybe it was the stress that I hear she was having with Cassie in the band.

Next up is the second song Only the Wicked Rest which could use some polish like the rest of the band's songs. It had this 'Bring Me the Horizon' feel which I would consider a minus, but once again the competent instruments save the song. The lyrics are much better: "Eternal Insomnia, I've Done Enough!" and the vocals are actually considerably better. You can tell this was the last song they recorded for the demo, just by listening to the way Cassie and Lauren play off each other. Much better chemistry = Much better music.

Final track comes up and I'm pretty content at this point. Will this final song drag the album down? Or will it make this album slightly above average in my eyes? Well, We All Voted, We Decided You Should Wrestle the Bear is actually a really fun song. Lyrics continually improve, the keyboards, while keeping to genre tradition, still bring the song's atmosphere up which is something that Big Light Show excels at. You can't say the band didn't try with this demo, and as I closed my Itunes window I sat back content with the demo and the band, at least for now.

PROS:

*Aggressive Angry Atmosphere delivered well.
*Instrumentals are great.
*Lyrics are good.

CONS:

*Cassie isn't my first choice for a band's guttural vocals.
*Lauren isn't the best at her job either.
*Band conforms to genre norms which isn't a good thing here.

OVERALL:

6.5/10
UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
thanks 1 user thanked DistortedAudio for this useful post.
Mckenzie- on 26/08/2011(UTC)
Offline DistortedAudio  
#162 Posted : 26 August 2011 17:55:57(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
If someone could review Book of Love's Church Social Group E.P., that would be fantastic.
UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#163 Posted : 11 September 2011 22:25:20(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Could someone review Izzy's album??

http://www.therockstarga....aspx?g=posts&t=7750

And I'm still waiting for a review on Lily's album, thanks.

http://www.therockstarga...&m=140001#post140001
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline C4AJoh  
#164 Posted : 14 September 2011 06:36:51(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8588 time(s) in 2691 post(s)
Lily – All These Things That I’ve Done

UserPostedImage

In 1969 Led Zeppelin released their sophomore record, Led Zeppelin II which brought us two of the most iconic rock songs of all time with Whole Lotta Love and What Is And What Should Never Be. In 1970 Black Sabbath released their sophomore record Paranoid which brought us the iconic title track, Paranoid and Iron Man. In 1991 Nirvana released their sophomore record, Nevermind which brought us Smells Like Teen Spirit and Come As You Are.
All of the above became iconic albums that have stood the test of time, people say the second album is always the toughest but clearly Lily Abbot didn’t listen to a word she heard and set about creating one of the great 21st Century rock albums.

People say that the rock genre has been dying for a long time now but it appears as though this female Gothic Rock queen is dragging the genre back to the forefront of the music world. Her debut album, Raw was met with big critical acclaim and the pressure was clearly on the female rock chick in the build-up to her second album. Leaving Shooting Star Records would be seen as quite a bold move but it’s evident that Lily always knew just how good this second album was going to be. She quickly signed a deal with Chaos Records and unleashed this modern day rock classic.

Don’t Listen To A Word You’ve Heard/Acid
11 songs appeared on the album, each of which showed the genius behind the dark hair as Lily produced a range of musically rich tracks from the acoustic guitar and piano driven opener, Don’t Listen To A Word You’ve Heard, it’s semi-political theme show that Lily is an individual who is willing to say whatever needs to be said, it’s as strong a rock track that you’ll hear in modern music. It is one of the great album openers and a highlight of the whole album.

Next up is Acid, a song that softens in parts but quickly rises throughout, another song that shows Lily’s attitude and willingness to say things that others may shy away from, the title of the song being an obvious link towards Lily who has often been described as having an acid tongue. It focuses on Lily’s incredible vocal strength as one moment she can sing with an endearing softness and the very next moment she rises to an almost operatic grandiose vocal. It’s a strong track on a very strong album.

No Longer What You Require/Roses In The Boulevard ft. Taylor Asbridge
No Longer What You Require is without doubt the standout track on the whole album and is an instant rock classic. As Lily starts off with a low vocal it quickly rises throughout, accompanied by chants in the background of the song. The music is slightly delayed on the song and almost unnoticeable right up until the pre-chorus as the instruments are unleashed in the form of guitar, bass and drums providing one of the great modern rock riffs perfectly accompanied by Lily’s incredibly high vocals, channelling Robert Plant [Led Zeppelin]. It’s a song about how fickle love can be, essentially the perfect topic for a rock song and that reason combined by the brutality of the instrumentals and epic vocals from Lily make this song a track that could be put in the same bracket as Sweet Child O’ Mine [Guns ‘N’ Roses] or Cryin [Aerosmith]. It is in my opinion the best track on the album and one of the great rock songs.

Roses In The Boulevard is the first of two collaborations on the album, this song features Taylor Asbridge of Dead Roses fame and it works a treat as the two complement each other perfectly as Asbridge’s intricate guitar work challenges Lily’s powerful vocals, but it’s the inclusion of a violin in the song that creates a deep cinematic and very dramatic feel on the song. Lily apparently wrote the song about the relationship between female rock vocalist Amy Meyer and the former bassist of Dead Roses Callum Williams. It’s another of the albums strong points.

Walk With Me/Weightless ft. Amy Meyer
Walk With Me is perhaps the weakest track on a very strong album, although it’s a good song it fails to compete with the stronger songs on the record, perhaps the standard has been raised too high who knows, but a positive in the song is again Lily’s vocal power and finesse. She shows the ability of her range but sadly the melodic sensibilities aren’t quite as strong on this track. It’s an autobiographical song by Lily and although the lyrics and theme are quite strong, the music sadly holds it back.

On track 6, Weightless ft Amy Meyer, the album returns back to full strength, a strong piano introduction is matched by strong vocals from two of the most recognizable female rock vocalists, as they trade vocals back and forth throughout the song, it’s a song about feeling numb, perhaps being emotionless. The trade-off between Lily and Amy’s vocals provide the main strength to the song, the inclusion of violins give the song another cinematic feel and is quickly becoming a major part of Lily’s music, particularly on this album. This is another of the strong tracks on the album.

Oh Mother/Comfort In Emptiness/Hollow Men
Next up is Oh Mother, a very strong track that could possibly one of the under-rated tracks on the album, from the soft violin introduction you can quickly tell that this is slightly different compared to what you’ve heard previously. The pace of the song is quite steady throughout which gives way to one of the most emotional vocal performances you’ll ever hear. The beauty of the song is the combination of Lily’s tender vocals and the violins that play throughout. The theme adds to the emotion as Lily sings about her relationship with her mother and the when the lyrics are thrown into the mix, you’d be forgiven for shedding tears at this tender classic.

Comfort In Emptiness is a relatively strong track, it could be improved by a stronger musical backdrop, slightly more power in the backing music would have given the song little more of a push. However Lily’s vocals are again on top form and that alone is enough to turn this song from average to pretty good. The songs theme is about how sometimes being lonely isn’t the worse thing, it gives you time to figure yourself out. The use of a male echo on the song seems to add to the quality of the track.

Hollow Men is an interesting song on the record, it’s theme and vocals from Lily are quite strong but a little more time for the song would have perhaps made it one of the standouts but at just under three minutes in length sadly It doesn’t seem to give the song enough time, I feel like the theme warrants a bigger length in song, perhaps even pushing the song beyond the five minute mark could have made this a much stronger track, but the negatives are just about outweighed by Lily’s very strong vocals.

Don’t Follow My Footsteps/Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self
Don’t Follow My Footsteps is the track with possibly the heaviest rock element to it, the guitars are heavy and the drums beat furiously throughout. She seems to be singing in a much slower monotone way, it’s a very different vocal from Lily, the song sounds somewhat basic but it seems like Lily erupts as she sings, “So Don’t You Follow My Footsteps Darling, Take Your Own Way/Don’t You Follow My Footsteps Darling, If You Wanna See Another Day.” It shows the power of her vocals and proves just why she is considered one of the best female vocalists around.

Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self is introduced with a drum solo, quickly followed by another strong vocal from Lily and then before you know it, you have a full musical fusion which also features a guitar and organ. This track has a very eerie gothic kind of feel to it which is enhanced mid-way through the song with the inclusions of my own personal favourite, the violin. Lily switches her vocal throughout which shows her vocal prowess for one final time on the album, she seamlessly switches from a basic vocal into one of the angriest vocals you’ll hear. Alongside No Longer What You Require, Don’t Listen To A Word You’ve Heard, Weightless and Roses In The Boulevard, this is another stand out track.

Final Analysis
Naturally I don’t think people would have expected to see a gothic rocker at the top of the charts in this day of pop princesses, but upon listening to the album you see the exact reason as to why this became a number #1 album. Lily’s vocal power alone are enough to outshine pretty much anyone currently in the record industry and her ability to create perfectly crafted rock songs will stand her in good stead for many years to come. Even the weaker songs on the album are still of a good enough standard but perhaps a little more development in those tracks, particularly Walk With Me and Hollow Men would surely have made this one of the great albums of all time, however this is a great album that will no doubt be loved and listened to for quite a few years to come. At 24 years old, she is still young enough and although this is a great album, it gives her still enough time to create the perfect record. Overall I would give this album an 9 out of 10.

thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 14/09/2011(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#165 Posted : 18 September 2011 22:46:59(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8588 time(s) in 2691 post(s)
If anyone could review Ellie-Grace's debut album that would be kinda, sorta nice :)
Here's the link; http://www.therockstarga....aspx?g=posts&t=7788
Offline Laurelles1  
#166 Posted : 19 September 2011 00:08:20(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
Once it's released, would anyone mind reviewing Jason Smiths "The Man, The Smith, The Legend" EP collection? It'd be quite a big job, but I'll pay you with cookies and sex.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline infinite135  
#167 Posted : 27 September 2011 03:38:52(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Was thanked: 328 time(s) in 157 post(s)
OOC: I think I'm up for reviewing an album. Since my writing is typically really overblown, this'll end up being a really epic, 10,000 word thing, haha. If anybody wants me to take on some of their stuff, let me know!

Oh, Jack, I'm also gonna do your EP collection when it's all released. Cookies and sex is an offer I cannot refuse...
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Kurt Ulysses - Songwriter, Guitarist, Backup Vocalist
Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Eric Quillington (Deceased) - Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Piano, Primary Lyricist
Matt Roberts - Bass
Greg Oldson - Drums, Backup Vocals, Secondary Lyricist
Amelia Florentine - Keyboards, Piano, Lyricist, Backup Vocals

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline Laurelles1  
#168 Posted : 27 September 2011 03:45:59(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

OOC: YAAAAAAAAAY! Thank you!
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Mckenzie-  
#169 Posted : 27 September 2011 04:21:44(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
OOC: If anyone could review Misery Loves Company's debut album it would be much appreciated. (Link: http://www.therockstarga....aspx?g=posts&t=7859)
retired x
Offline genocidal king  
#170 Posted : 27 September 2011 04:23:42(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Ooc: ill take it on mate.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
Mckenzie- on 27/09/2011(UTC)
Offline Marksy  
#171 Posted : 27 September 2011 05:30:51(UTC)
Marksy

Man

Was thanked: 162 time(s) in 113 post(s)
A review of the new The Verdict Is Vengeance song would be awesome if anyone would like to? :)

http://www.therockstarga...&m=163633#post163633
Offline infinite135  
#172 Posted : 27 September 2011 05:32:36(UTC)
infinite135

Man

Originally Posted by: Marksy Go to Quoted Post
A review of the new The Verdict Is Vengeance song would be awesome if anyone would like to? :)

Awesome. Challenge accepted, dude!
Kid Anything- Indie/Britpop/Shoegaze; influenced by Sigur Ros, XXYYXX, Kanye West, Blur, Oasis

(Bringing together an eclectic group of influences, Ulysses' songs are sung with carefree abandon by Nick Junk)

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Infinite- Alternative/Experimental Rock; influenced by Muse, Radiohead, and The Beatles

(Known best for their experimental music and their frontman's eccentric behavior, the band disbanded after Eric Quillington's death to pursue solo careers or, in Matt Robert's case, peace of mind. Infinite released four albums over the course of their career; Blue Nebula, Midnight Skies, Insomnia, and Dancing about Architecture.)

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

"When asked 'how do you write?' I invariably answer, 'one word at a time', and this answer is invariably dismissed. But that's all it is. It sounds too simple to be true, but consider the Great Wall of China, if you will: one stone at a time, man. That's all. One stone at a time. But I've read you can see that motherfucker from space without a telescope."

- Stephen King
Offline Marksy  
#173 Posted : 27 September 2011 05:38:11(UTC)
Marksy

Man

Originally Posted by: infinite135 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Marksy Go to Quoted Post

Awesome. Challenge accepted, dude!

Cheers amigo!
Offline infinite135  
#174 Posted : 01 October 2011 04:42:22(UTC)
infinite135

Man

The Jason Smith Band - The Sounds of the Severed [EP]

UserPostedImage

“I am broken, but not beyond repair/As long as you need me, I will follow you”

These surprisingly vulnerable lines close out the first of a reported five EPs by Jason Smith (he calls it the ‘Jason Smith Band’, but we all know who’s in charge here). For a man who’s nowadays more famous for the incidents on Big Brother than his legendary stint with Mind, it’s an unexpected statement. After all, one would be forgiven for thinking that Jason’s musical exploits had reached an all-too-soon end. Never mind the fact that Mind was the first band to reach the top of the singles chart known as The Top 20; these days, his name is more likely to evoke memories of Katie Coyle’s pregnancy. When Jason wonders out loud "Is this a caricature?” on ‘Spit of the Sparrow’, we can’t help but wonder if he’s talking about himself. Like Kanye West or Ryan Ross Hernandez before him, it seems as though Jason Smith’s celebrity has finally eclipsed his music. Because of this, it's easy to understand why, for the first time in Jason’s career, the musician and music are truly one and the same. While Jason’s music has, in the past, focused on grand operatic storylines (look no further than Shattered Fairytale and To Hold All), this EP places focus entirely on the writer, for better or worse. Those who have come to despise Jason over the past few months will be turned off instantly by this, but the true enthusiasts of his work will relish this rare insight to the Man, the Smith, the Legend, mostly because of how much of an enigmatic figure he had become before his crash-landing on Earth these past few months. Is he truly the decent guy his fans project him to be, or is he simply an arrogant rock-star?

The first track on the EP, ‘Fame, Fortune, and an Ego’, offers an abundance of proof towards the latter. Over a guitar-driven instrumental bed that brings back fond memories of the Sex Pistols and Oasis, Jason bellows out ‘I don’t do requests/I think I’m the best’. It’s overblown, pretentious, and fucking magnificent. But it’s also very tongue-in-cheek, something the more casual listeners will probably miss. The Smith has always been one of the ever-dwindling ‘intelligent rockers’, so it seems unrealistic that he would ever bellow out a straight-faced ‘fuck the haters’ anthem. And, thankfully, he never tries. This situation Jason has found himself in is just a little bit ridiculous, something he knows quite well. On this track, he lets his feelings known quite strongly, sarcastically blowing it up to such an exaggerated emotional high that the listener can’t help but smile. A whole EP of this type of music would, of course, grate the nerves. But a collection of defensive rants was never part of the masterplan. With the obligatory ‘misunderstood artist’ statement out of the way, Jason is free to dive into far more personal and rewarding waters. The next two tracks on the EP, ‘Scared of You’ and ‘Dynamite’, show a previously unexposed side to the songwriter. The first, a simple indie ballad, has Jason stepping into the role of a regretful lover, one that likely doesn’t require much acting chops. Although Madeleine Rameau takes the role of the female on this track, it’s easy to assume that Jason is instead singing to all the famous, and forgotten, ex’s from over the years. His broken, yet incredibly powerful, voice on the line "I’m only acting stupid because I’m afraid of you" sends chills down the spine, proving that his admitted regret over recent controversies isn’t merely a half-assed attempt for public forgiveness. ‘Dynamite’, while coming off as a slightly inferior version of the song that came before, continues the lyrical themes along brilliantly. If the expression of guilt hasn’t been hammered home enough before, this one seals the deal.

As ‘Dynamite’ gently transitions to the next song, it seems as though the themes of ego and regret have been swept away. And, in a sense, they have, at least partially. The final track on the Sounds of the Severed EP still has its spotlight focused squarely on Jason, but covers a broader scope of emotion. There’s sadness, regret, and, oddly enough, a trace of euphoria. This can be attributed to the fact that it is about the entirety of Jason’s life, and not just the recent pregnancies and abrupt endings to engagements. This song could also be considered overblown, as it does indeed have the ‘throw everything but the kitchen sink’ quality on it. When a song samples the James Bond theme, you can’t expect to take it seriously. And yet, not only does Jason pull all the separate parts together, but he manages to make it the best track on an already stellar collection. ‘Spit of a Sparrow’ sends off the EP in style, giving high hopes for the second installment of this series.

The first impulse after listening to this would be to proclaim it a ‘return to grace’. However fitting this might seem, it’s an ultimately foolish thought. As a member of Mind, and a solo artist, his career has been virtually flawless. And, looking back, the reasons behind his public disgrace aren’t nearly as bad as the public would like to think. He didn’t, after all, implode as spectacularly (or horrifically, depending on your viewpoint) as Eric Quillington on the Big Brother. Amid the increasingly-tiresome Twitter bitchfests, Jason managed to remain one of the most beloved and sympathetic celebrities in the world. Call him an egotist, call him an ass, but he’s also, perhaps paradoxically, the quintessential ‘nice guy’ of rock. And he’s quite possibly the most talented progressive-metal musician out there. After all this time, should that really be such a surprise?

Fame, Fortune, and an Ego: ** 1/2
Scared of You (ft. Madeleine Rameau): ****
Dynamite (ft. Michelle Green): *** 1/2
Spit of a Sparrow: *****

OVERALL; 9.25/10

FINAL THOUGHTS; Though his name has become tarnished in recent months, Jason Smith somehow pulls through. When a track like ‘Fame..’ is the worst on an EP, you know you’ve cracked the formula for something special.

Edited by user 01 October 2011 04:45:45(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nick Junk - Vocals, Mojo

Matt Roberts - Bass

UserPostedImage

- Stephen King
thanks 3 users thanked infinite135 for this useful post.
Laurelles1 on 01/10/2011(UTC), erich hess on 01/10/2011(UTC), Mckenzie- on 01/10/2011(UTC)
Offline Laurelles1  
#175 Posted : 01 October 2011 04:47:25(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

OOC: Dude, that's fucking awesome. Thanks man!
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Birdies:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Laurelles1 for this useful post.
infinite135 on 01/10/2011(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#176 Posted : 01 October 2011 05:47:49(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
OOC: Would anyone like to review the new Teen Titans' album "Rebellion"? I'd be very grateful! :)

If anyone would be interested here's the link to the album:
http://www.therockstargame.com/....aspx?g=posts&t=7773

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline Marksy  
#177 Posted : 05 October 2011 06:21:10(UTC)
Marksy

Man

If anyone would like to review Aaron Marks' Peace Love And Other Trending Topics album I can send them the album now, I'd love to have a review of it asap (even if I haven't finished the track by track yet!)
Offline Osprey037[Reported Failure]  
#178 Posted : 17 October 2011 05:00:52(UTC)
Osprey037[Reported Failure]

Was thanked: 1780 time(s) in 805 post(s)
Anyone up for reviewing the new Reported Failure EP? All the info is on the first page of the RF website. It shouldn't be too hard. http://www.therockstargame.com/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=7865

Also come Thanksgiving I should be able to write some more reviews. I'm having balance issues in my life right now though, so I don't have time otherwise I'd do the Aaron Marks review. But hey, maybe I'll find time before then.
UserPostedImage
I might give Satan a swirly
Offline Marksy  
#179 Posted : 17 October 2011 06:39:37(UTC)
Marksy

Man

Osprey037[Reported Failure wrote:
;170344]Anyone up for reviewing the new Reported Failure EP? All the info is on the first page of the RF website. It shouldn't be too hard. http://www.therockstargame.com/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=7865

Also come Thanksgiving I should be able to write some more reviews. I'm having balance issues in my life right now though, so I don't have time otherwise I'd do the Aaron Marks review. But hey, maybe I'll find time before then.

Yeah that's cool man, if you do get the time to do it that'd be awesome, but if not then it doesn't matter :)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#180 Posted : 07 November 2011 03:57:31(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Can anyone review Suzie's 'Me Against The Industry'? It will be HIGHLY appreciated! :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO