logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<56789>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#121 Posted : 17 July 2011 02:08:16(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Storme is brewing

UserPostedImage

It has been announced that after a long wait, Yasmine Storme, is finally going to be premiering her new single CODE RED today! Earlier this year, Yasmine came on the scene as the edgy Indie diva who is the sister of Raven Storme and the late Kahlen Storme who had a strong opinion about being compared to her sisters so much, and had the trouble of breaking away from their shadows. Yasmine easily made a formidible name for herself after releasing hit single 'Stronger' which peaked at #4 on Top 20 and then another hit single 'Skulls' at number 5 a few months later. The "skulls" singer quietly stepped away from music for a few months dealing with label issues but two months ago signed a huge deal with Halcyon Days and began recording the rest of her debut album, and seemingly throwing out all of the material she had previously recorded.

Code Red is a song produced by English hit maker Erik Vadim (Responsible for Michelle Green's Fifteen&Red Symphony) after ending his exclusive partnership with the Indie icon. Stay tuned for the first listen today!

So can Yasmine reclaim her position as one of Indie's top females along with Michelle Green and Katie Coyle? We think yes.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline bikz  
#122 Posted : 18 July 2011 00:25:19(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
WHAT KATE DID NEXT

Music's mouthiest girl, Kamikaze Kate, has shown her affections for both Dark Blue Music tycoon Jimmy Bishop, and fellow "bitch" Cassie Summers of Big Light Show. Not forgetting that she also recently slept with (and imprisoned) Joseph Angel of The Sex Kittens. But is she satisfied? Doesn't look like it!

UserPostedImage

The Tourette's suffering "sxcpanda" is shown here getting close to Josh Helyer of Californian pop-punk band Misery Loves Company. Oddly, there seems to be no reason for this - no money or stable home, and nothing to throw her into the spotlight. They just look kind of cute together. Is this another side of Kate?
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline genocidal king  
#123 Posted : 18 July 2011 01:08:31(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Cassie: ...Kate ....what? You know, you're the only person in this planet who could make me cry like a girl. Fuck you. I fucking love you. Fuck you.
UserPostedImage
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#124 Posted : 18 July 2011 01:09:15(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Cassie V: Awww I like this side of her, and they look cute together. I hope Kate can learn to give up her bad ways.
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

Offline Mckenzie-  
#125 Posted : 18 July 2011 04:59:31(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
Shay: Wow! I wasn't even aware of this. Josh has some explaining to do..
retired x
Offline bikz  
#126 Posted : 18 July 2011 21:29:24(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
CALLING ALL LABEL OWNERS!
Total Eclipse Alliance (TEA) Records has put out the following statement on its site ....

Dear everyone involved with TEA Records (and all those label heads waiting to grab at our artists) -
I won't say too much and will be brutally honest, but TEA's money was spent in the wrong places, and it's left the label out of pocket. This affects the following musicians - Faking Our Own Destiny, Friends And Alibis, Herr Fische, Moronic Changeling, Quarantine, The Sex Kittens - and also Suzie.
It's sad that the label was so short-lived, we were hoping to be one of the best, but we don't have the cash to keep it going.
Midnight/Mythic-style love,
-Regan H. Storme [co-owner // Total Eclipse Alliance Records]

.... so if you're a label owner, you're probably drooling at what's available by now.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
#127 Posted : 20 July 2011 02:39:02(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Mandy Williams vs Dominic Brown:
Friends or Foes?

UserPostedImage

There's a new storm brewing and its not Yasmine Storme. Sources say that Dominic Brown and Mandy Williams are no longer friends do to what happened Sunday night at the Fans Choice Awards after party. Dominic was reported saying some dirty things to the 16 year old Mandy Williams. At this time we aren't able to repeat what was said but let's just say it isn't something you should be saying to a minor. However we can tell you that alcohol was involved due to some tweets made by the 18 year old Dominic Brown. Yet this doesn't exclude his actions that night. Neither party has come forward with any statements. Therefore we have no clue if these rumors are true, which leaves us with a few questions. Was he wrong? What does his rumored girlfriend have to say about this? Most important what do the people think?

Offline BrownSugar  
#128 Posted : 20 July 2011 02:40:25(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19148 time(s) in 7605 post(s)
Sierrah: Dominic!? :O
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

#129 Posted : 20 July 2011 02:45:08(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Sierrah: Dominic!? :O

Dominic: We need to talk. You need to hear my side of the story.

Offline erich hess  
#130 Posted : 20 July 2011 03:20:24(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17932 time(s) in 10423 post(s)
Erica: wont someone pleeaaaase think of the children....on second thought,DONT think of the children.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Andre Gandra  
#131 Posted : 20 July 2011 03:42:08(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: Ow Gosh! I just hope that Mandy is ok, she is such a sweet young talented girl.. she doesn't deserve it!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
Offline Moquel  
#132 Posted : 20 July 2011 03:42:46(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
Chanel: Bad boy...
UserPostedImage
Offline genocidal king  
#133 Posted : 20 July 2011 03:47:39(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Coming soon..."Cassie Bitch? I've been watching her for a year...what exactly is it even worth? Move over bitch! There's a new top girl in town"
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#134 Posted : 20 July 2011 03:47:46(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Hayden: Don't worry Dominic, I'm on your side.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

#135 Posted : 20 July 2011 03:50:09(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Hayden: Don't worry Dominic, I'm on your side.

Dominic: Thanks man. Glad someone is.

Offline Mckenzie-  
#136 Posted : 20 July 2011 04:18:43(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Coming soon..."Cassie Bitch? I've been watching her for a year...what exactly is it even worth? Move over bitch! There's a new top girl in town"

OOC: Hell Yeahhh!
retired x
Offline Andre Gandra  
#137 Posted : 20 July 2011 22:06:32(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Yulia Volkova - ElectroDeath

What a technologic tool, which is supposed for making friends, can do in celebrities’ hands? Well yesterday Twitter has proved to all of us that when lesbian bitch girls are piss off, they can reveal nasty parts of themselves, is that what really happened with Yulia? I mean we are used to watch ElectroDeath as a much respected band, since their start, we never had anything scandal to say about them, maybe it was their manager controlling them or maybe their families, what we really want to know is what the HELL happened with Yulia yesterday?

If you missed the whole big fight of the night, we are going to explain better!

Yulia is rehearsing her band’s upcoming tour in LA, no big deal, but yesterday they had a day off, and Yulia decided to visit her “new” friend Katie Coyle, the fact is that, whatever Yulia had in mind with this visit, it went DAMN wrong! First we all thought Katie and Yulia were supposed to have an affair, but then, this new teen star Andrea appeared in scene, and Yulia’s reaction was not less then what lesbian bitchy girls do… she started to ask the duo for a threesome.
The weirdest thing, is that Katie cannot decide herself, well we have to admit that a person who went to heaven, or whatever she might think it’s heaven, and came back to life, has to be confusing, but one thing we can say with a 100% of truth! Katie Coyle could be almost dead, but her sex appeal is soooo aaaaalllliiiivvvveeee!

Well let’s wait to see what comes next, Yulia with her nasty comments, got a fight with her own band mate Magie Lena, in a desperate attempt to keep ElectroDeath’s reputation Magie asked Yulia to leave twitter…

After all this crazy stories we have some question unanswered

Is Yulia a real BITCH, or was that jus a reaction of someone who was passes behind?

Has Heaven made Katie Coyle an angel? Is she a real Bitch or is she a little girl waiting for love?

Who the hell is Andrea, a fame maker, or a real talented drama teen who just want some friends?
OOC: Ok, I never did this before… let’s see what you guys think of it LOL ;p
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
erich hess on 20/07/2011(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#138 Posted : 20 July 2011 22:16:07(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Ooc: this is a brilliant article mate! Well done, great stuff.

Katie: I guess, I guess it's true what they're all saying; Katie's just a slut. :( I never meant to hurt anyone.
UserPostedImage
Offline Andre Gandra  
#139 Posted : 20 July 2011 22:32:22(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

OOC: Thanks, I feel like I never did anything for this forum, I mean, I'm here for over a year, I think I'm gonna make some cool stuff for the pleasure of everyone!
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

Offline genocidal king  
#140 Posted : 21 July 2011 01:37:04(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

(ooc: Trying to bring in a more sinister, less obvious "bitch". Trying a very different kind of intro too, hope it works :)

Cassie Bitch: A Scientific Study - By Professor Kaylee Comatose

UserPostedImage
Professor Comatose

Bio

Professor Comatose, or Kaylee to her friends, is a law student at the University of Yale, an Ivy League school of much distinction. As well as studying towards a prestigious law degree, Professor Comatose has also gained other massively significant higher education qualifications. Her academic career however, has held back her real dream of becoming a musician. Now that she has something to fall back on, and something quite outstanding at that, Kaylee is ready to cash in on her surname, and make it big in the industry.
The surname is no mistake. It is no monicker merely acquired by the highly intelligent Kaylee to drive her on to success. No no, you see, Kaylee is in fact the long-lost sibling of arguably the biggest music star ever to grace the earth, Jakey Comatose. She may never have met the star, and he may never have known of her existence, but it appears that Comatose's father was far more promiscuous than anyone could have known.
Born on March 17 1988 to a mother who had conducted a drunken one night stand with the aforementioned Mr. Comatose, Kaylee has lived a privileged life from the day she was born.
Kaylee was brought up in Greenwich, Conneticut by her biological mother, and a father who new that Kaylee was not his own. Her intelligence was noticed by those around her from a very young age, and she skipped grades twice through elementary school. Attending private middle schools and high schools, Kaylee was able to develop her intelligence, leaving her as the highly sought after brain that she now is. At the age of just 23 years old, Kaylee Comatose already has one first class Bachelors honors degree from MIT (BSc Human Psychology (Hons), and one Masters degree from the prestigious British school, St Andrews University (MA English Lit), one PhD from another British school, this time Oxford University (PhD philosophy and visual arts), and is now mere months from achieving her final academic goal, earning the LLB in law from Yale.
Is there anyone else with even a smidgeon of Kaylee's intelligence in the industry? In short; no. And she knows just how to use this, and her name, to exploit everyone and everything to her own benefit.

Abstract

This paper will look into the mindset of Cassandra "Bitch" Summers, and will ask just what it is all about.

Introduction

The paper will achieve its goal in the following way. (i) Viewing Cassandra, looking at its accomplishments to date, and weighing this up against its standing in culture. It will also consider its other activities, and discuss how and why each of these has contributed to it becoming such a cultural phenomenon and enigma. (ii) This is an important question because it will help discover how something can become popular despite being clearly useless fundamentally, practically speaking, in the similar way that a slinky, a spacehopper, or Glee may be considered. (iii) The technique used was to merely observe the enigma in its natural habitat for the past year, and study its mannerisms, and its activities. (iv) The paper will show that Cassandra "Bitch" Summers is indeed useless, but even this paper, and this brain cannot fathom why. Although the most feasible estimated analyses are outlined in the conclusion.

Methods

Despite the frivolous matters that they often deal with, it was necessary for the scientist conducting this paper to read such low brow publications such as Chaos Magazine, and the Sun and Daily Star newspaper, as well as websites with the poor intelligence quotient average (in terms of readership), such as Culture Uncut. These methods are easily justifiable (despite the mind-numbing properties of them), when we see that these are the places where the subject itself has grown to become most "significant". By looking at these, the scientist in question was able to determine how it got famous, and where and when. The major remaining question though, was why.

The Results

This scientist looked at the aforementioned publications to ascertain firstly, the achievements of Cassandra to this present day. These "achievements" are listed below.

- Attended all of elementary school, middle school and high school. Failing SAT's along the way, and leaving at the earliest available moment in time. It is unclear whether it made the effort to attend and increase its own intelligence, and was just too stupid to do so, or whether it was merely disinterested, and thusly made no effort.

- Formed a band straight out of school. The band was named *Cosmic Beauty Contest*, and the stars suggest to this scientist, that the subject was attempting to garner interest in its band by appealing to those who have small stars tattooed around their bodies, in a strangely unoriginal attempt to be different. The scientist has ascertained that these people are known in society as "scene kids". The addition of four men with side fringes to its band, and the subsequent blonde streak in its own side fringe, only increases the likelihood of this scientist's inference being the correct one.

- Released a single with this band. The single was to address matters such as fellatio, infidelity, and the theft of another person's partner for the end purpose of sexual activity. It doesn't take a PhD to work out the psychology behind this. By courting "controversy", the subject assumed that it could sell more copies of its debut single. Despite courting such controversy, the single never charted anywhere in the world, and the subject had a major falling out with the band, in which she sacked them all. This was another attempt, evidently, to garner controversial curiosity.

- Formed another band, this time named GL(i)TCH. This band was formed with the express intention of capitalising on her now well known, "Bitch" persona. By hiring another "bitch", namely Danish DJ "sensation" Ada Larsen, the subject tried, and failed to drum up an interest in a second band. The name for this band, stemmed from what this scientist believes was a public disagreement with Stephanie Fierce, in which Ms Fierce described the subject as "Lassie Glitch". The name for the band is therefore, yet again, an attempt to feed off controversial circumstances.

- Won a Chaos Award for "Best Personality". This is a matter which may be sidestepped, as the ambiguity surrounding the word "best" is clearly not a matter for scientific papers.

---END ACHIEVEMENTS--

Secondly, it was vital that the scientist look at other instances which have apparently contributed to the popularity of this non-event, to see why it is popular. These are listed below.

- Got itself pregnant to a man it had just met, who looks like he has constantly "won" last place in the worst Kiss convention look-alike contest ever.

- Announced it's pregnancy a mere 3 days after conception. A strange decision considering that the first few weeks are very dangerous. Thus, it can only be assumed that it could not wait for the publicity any longer.

- Latched onto a previously well known "bitch" in "kamikaze" Kathleen Cruz-Bishop. Perhaps a joint study would shed more light on the reasons behind each of these non events gaining notoriety. The start of a lesbian affair at this point only serves to show the attention seeking quality of both. What is more controversial in pop than anything else? Homosexuality. Each of these had seen the rise of pop star Katie Coyle on a wave of genuine homosexuality, and have leapt onto the bandwagon, to ride the wave as it were. Another easy psychoanalysis.

- Argues repeatedly with some of the worlds biggest pop stars. Miss Vanity, Stephanie Fierce, Ryan Ross Hernandez, Eric Quillington and Katie Coyle have all fallen foul to this tactic. Why? Does it even need describing. Other people's coat tails are easier to grab than trying to earn a coat of ones own. The subject is clearly savvy to this.

- Name changes. The subject is well known for changing the names of popular stars, to attempt to be "funny". Favourites are; The Lord Tranity, Old Lady Fierce, Kuntie Coyle, Dying Dross Fernandez, and Eric Weedington. The point from above is mirrored in this one.

- Its attempt to oust a member of another band. This is currently being seen day-by-day, as the subject attempts to oust Lauren England from her position in the band, Big light Show. Why? This band are not well known, nor even signed. Why does the subject wish to take over this unknown band. It's simple. Notoriety.

- Its rants in magazines and "blogs". This point has been left until last, as it is most confusing. The subject appears to aimlessly rant at other people for up to 2,000 words at a time, and the public lap it up. Presumably, the public are merely reading this as some sarcastic in joke that this scientist is not party to, and are secretly all laughing at the subject.

---END FINDINGS--

Conclusion

To conclude this scientific paper, would be unwise. This scientist will close this paper with some statements, but it is important to note that this study is still an open chapter, as a logical outcome could not be found.
The thoughts are as follows; The subject is very famous, despite having very little to offer the world. That much is obvious. The reasons why this is true are non existent. It courts controversy, and hangs onto other people's fame and fortune to build a career for itself. At no point in its "career" has it achieved anything. It merely built a career out of talking about what other people are doing.

This subject is clearly not totally chimp-like in the brain. It has the ability to learn, much like a dolphin. It has found that if it repeats the same trick, people will throw it a fish, and so it does. But people get fed up of this sort of thing. It will be interesting to revisit this paper once the tides have turned on the subject.

Closing Thoughts

This scientist has conducted this paper for one reason. The scientist plans to bring about the subject of anyone using the term "Bitch", as their career building tool. Cassandra Summers, you are first. I may be clever, I may be super smart, but believe me, I am coming for you. You might not see me coming, you might not hear me coming, but when I do...it'll be the last ever thing that happens in your insignificant existence.
UserPostedImage