logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<34567>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#81 Posted : 06 July 2011 04:24:13(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage

No Games Being Played.

This week Suzie brings in almost an astonishing 400,000 copies off her debut single Love Feels Like Osama Bin Laden charting at #2 on Digital outlets! (BRILLIANT strategic efforts by her father) As much as we would hate to say it, the creative-LESS Suzie managed to outsell many artists this week and now her management company, led by her father, are playing no games recording tracks for her debut album which was titled today called 'Me Against The Industry'. Her father insists that Suzie will become one of the biggest stars of modern pop culture and will stop at nothing to do to achieve that and although Love Feels Like Osama Bin Laden was eaten alive by critics it still managed to become a hit, and people on Suzie's team insist that Suzie is highly confident in herself and her voice is not bad at all and she's growing everyday. Singing lessons? I think yes! According to a source close to Suzie, the Swedish diva has been taking singing lessons non stop while recording her album.

Is this blasphemy or what??

Edited by user 06 July 2011 04:33:01(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline genocidal king  
#82 Posted : 06 July 2011 04:30:04(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Cassie Speaks...so fucking listen! Number 2 wil be posted tonight. What will she discuss? We'll tell ya. Pregnancy, copycats, media lawsuits, Tisha Jackson, and Suzie all get the Super Bitch treatment in the second installment of her blog.
UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#83 Posted : 06 July 2011 07:47:15(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

OOC: Hey everyone. First of all, I will like to apologize to everyone for my outburst yesterday. Tisha, Geno, and Famous, I definitely overreacted about this whole thing. I'm recuperating back to health and once I saw everything I thought you guys were attacking me, which obviously wasn't the case. I'm in a bad mental state, so It wasn't intentional. Once again I just kinda overreacted.

I've been on this forum for a very long time and I honestly would hate to have half the forum hate me now. Especially with the newer members. I look forward to coming back to RP really soon. But I just wanted to let everyone know, that this isn't no one's fault but mine, since I took this to the extreme.
thanks 2 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 06/07/2011(UTC), TishaJackson!!!! on 08/07/2011(UTC)
Offline Matticus  
#84 Posted : 06 July 2011 08:07:05(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

OOC: Hey everyone. First of all, I will like to apologize to everyone for my outburst yesterday. Tisha, Geno, and Famous, I definitely overreacted about this whole thing. I'm recuperating back to health and once I saw everything I thought you guys were attacking me, which obviously wasn't the case. I'm in a bad mental state, so It wasn't intentional. Once again I just kinda overreacted.

I've been on this forum for a very long time and I honestly would hate to have half the forum hate me now. Especially with the newer members. I look forward to coming back to RP really soon. But I just wanted to let everyone know, that this isn't no one's fault but mine, since I took this to the extreme.

Ooc: hope you get better soon mate, you are too good an RPer to lose man!
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#85 Posted : 06 July 2011 08:36:05(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Matticus Go to Quoted Post

Ooc: hope you get better soon mate, you are too good an RPer to lose man!

OOC: Thanks man, I'm actually feeling much better today! This whole experience has changed me a lot as a person. You only got one life to live, it's kind of crazy.

But yeah I don't want to flood this thread, so I'll stop posting now lol :)
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Matticus on 06/07/2011(UTC)
Offline Matticus  
#86 Posted : 06 July 2011 08:55:46(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
Buzz & Hype - Looking for collaborators!

The worlds favourite musical production duo are back, I say that like they were gone, but after being top of the charts for three consecutive weeks they decided it was time to start writing for their debit album. It is to be I've of the most highly anticipated of the year as people know what these guys can do! Buzz & Hype's debut single went platinum this week, with no submission to radio, this song shows the power of the nightclubs! After touring clubs continually and getting their music played more and more it was released and die loaded by the masses. It is currently the most successful single to date on the Digital Downloads Chart, which us an amazing fear considering that the duo haven't even started work on any material for their album!

Buzz & Hype are looking for the best of the best to come down and join in with what is expected to be the best drum n bass/Dubstep album of all time.

Who is ready?

Ooc: pm me ;D

Edited by user 06 July 2011 08:58:58(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline genocidal king  
#87 Posted : 08 July 2011 02:29:21(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie Bitch Speaks, So Listen #2

UserPostedImage

Well, wasn't that predictable? Cassie Bitch's first column for Culture Uncut was soooo popular, that you people have been calling up to ask when the next one would be out? Do you how cool that is? Not cool! At all! It's actually bloody pathetic. You're all so needy...it creeps me the hell out. You know I wouldn't be surprised if I peeked out my window one night and found hundreds of you standing on my back lawn strumming lutes (and probably yourselves) and trying to serenade me. Weirdos!

Anyway, you may be able to tell, but unlike last week, Cassie is NOT in a good mood this week! Last week, I had a laugh, I told you I was moving in with Joey and looking forward to starting my family. This week, I just fucking want rid of this fucking thing that is living inside me! I've only been knocked up for like what, 4 weeks, and already it's ruining my sodding life! I can't sleep, I keep being sick, I've got a constant heartburn, and my stomach cramps like mad! Now I'm no expert, so I made Joey read the books on it, and apparently this wasn't meant to happen for at least another month yet! WTF? I hate it....Just fuck off you little shit! Oh, and I also had a dream where the thing in here burst out of my stomach. It was gory as fuck, and Joey laughed in the dream. So I punched him in real life when I woke up. In the sack. Hard.

Anyway, on to this week's topic. I wanted to talk to you about; Tisha Jackson, Suzie, and people copying me.

I think I'll start with the last one of those. What the fuck is with it? Cassie got pregnant and suddenly everyone wants a piece of the action. Just like days after Cassie finds out, Kamikaze Kate decides she's pregnant as well. Which would have been fine to be honest with you all, but how the fuck is Cassie supposed to hump a pregnant lady? Didn't think of that one did ya Kate?

Then, Hannah Beth decides she is too. Now, I know she says she isn't but after a hasty engagement to ball-field, she protested far too much. Before anyone even said a thing she starts shouting "I'm not pregnant though!!". We didn't think you were...we did after that though. Now though, she has given us more proof than ever, by going into hospital with "stomach pains". Why? Food poisoning....hahahaha, give Cassie a fucking break Banana Death! I almost laughed my child out right there and then when I read that. You know you want to be just like Cassie, that's why you allowed Ball-field to hurl some shit in there right? Hey I wouldn't hold the truth for too long....look what happened to your little mate Kuntie Coyle. You really don't wanna end up like that do ya?

And finally, the pregnancy copy-cat number 3...Cherise. She's so fucking desperate to be like Cassie that she went and got knocked up 2 months BEFORE Cassie. How sad is that? She wanted to be like Cassie so much that she looked at the future and transported herself there. Mind you, she is into the future...she seems to live in a parallel world where she believes BattY's above the legal age of consent. Seriously aunt Cherise, leave the kid alone yeah?

Who's next? It's you Suzie! What is this? I mean...I am almost stuck for words. I hadn't even heard of it until I saw the chart this week. Right there, I saw a song, right under Fuzz and Skype (how the hell is that drivel still at number one?), a song that interested me. She's talking about bin Laden, that's controversial. So Cassie gave it a listen. I didn't buy it obviously. I just used my torrent client to procure it sáns-legal. And then Cassie listened. What the hell? I thought you had to be able to sing to get into the music industry? This thing sounds like a fucking elk having a stroke. And it got to number 2? What the hell happened to people? Have you all gone deaf? In fairness though, when your song plays, my stomach cramps stop. I presume this is because even the hell-child I'm carrying hates your music so much that it jams it's embryo fingers into it's ear holes to block it out, and it's too distracted to piss me off.
Then I heard that her father had paid for her record deal, with TEA Records, and I wasn't surprised. I'd have guessed that she sucked off a few execs, but after hearing how bad the voice was I'm guessing that a) none of them would have put their wangs anywhere near it's mouth, and b) if that's how bad the voice is, I'm guessing the breath's bad enough to disintegrate any member that dares venture near. Do us all a favour Boozie and fuck off! This might be going back to last week's column but learn to SHUT THE FUCK UP! Can't you turn your talent to something you can actually do like.....ummm....wow....I'm thinking....I'm guessing shopping? Or having your tits inflated? I dunno, whatever it is you can do....just don't sing.

Wait! Wow....someone just told me you are having singing lessons. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That's a bit like Super Nanny trying to get Helen Keller's kids to "listen to what your mom tells you!" Or trying to teach Cherise that it's wrong to be doing what she's doing to BattY....it just won't work! Please please please please stop. I'll even pay you. In fact I'll carry you back to Sweden myself if you wanted, as long as you promise to restrict your "career" to your own country.

And now, Tisha Jackson...haha. You moaned Tisha, and Cassie was listening! Remember, I'm watching you all, you're all on Casssie's radar. Now Tisha, you claim to have sold a billionbilliontrilliongilliondillion records right? Yet you moan because Junction wouldn't promote your CD better. You moan that it only sold 173,000 copies in it's first week. Where were your fans? I'm pretty sure if Dying Dross Fernandez was to release an album today (and this is not a compliment), that his legions of wet-at-the-crotch middle agers would swarm to buy it, regardless of how many times the record company put a TV ad out. The fact is this: If an album is good yeah, people will buy it. If it's shit, people will ignore it. Thusly, your album was SHIT...Cassie seal of non approval right there!

Besides, if you were so worried about promotion, why didn't you dip into your own fucking pockets. Your pillionfillionrillion selling albums must have made you some money already no? Or did you spend it all bribing Old Lady Fierce and Old Spice to work with you on that horrific single?

Oh and I was supposed to meet up with some rubbish pop star to like "make up" or something last night....screw you!

Anyway, I really don't want to give you all a Cassie overdose today right. I've got enough on my conscience without having to worry about your poor mothers dry-cleaning bill for all the sticky underwear. LOOK OUT! I'll be back next week!

-Cass

Edited by user 08 July 2011 02:57:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline Taylr  
#88 Posted : 08 July 2011 02:40:06(UTC)
Taylr

Man

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Joey Starzzz: That punch hurt quite a bit, you might not need to worry about this child having siblings. Ouch.
Offline genocidal king  
#89 Posted : 08 July 2011 02:53:21(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie: well you shouldn't have laughed at devil child bursting out my uterus and spraying my guts all over the room.
UserPostedImage
Offline Taylr  
#90 Posted : 08 July 2011 02:54:27(UTC)
Taylr

Man

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Cassie: well you shouldn't have laughed at devil child bursting out my uterus and spraying my guts all over the room.

Joey: You were dreaming. You know that I wouldn't have done that in real life.
Offline genocidal king  
#91 Posted : 08 July 2011 02:55:20(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: Taylr Go to Quoted Post

Joey: You were dreaming. You know that I wouldn't have done that in real life.

Cassie: Even still...
UserPostedImage
Offline Andre Gandra  
#92 Posted : 08 July 2011 03:22:50(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: To be honest, I didn't hear Suzie's single, I thought it was too much for me to do, but I didn't know her father paid the record label for a deal! OMG..
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
Offline hairyharry  
#93 Posted : 08 July 2011 04:08:13(UTC)
hairyharry

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 6 post(s)
S: That Cassie girl is hot! Is she betweent the ages of 21-35?

Edited by user 08 July 2011 04:09:01(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline genocidal king  
#94 Posted : 08 July 2011 04:13:19(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: hairyharry Go to Quoted Post

Cassie: I know, and yes I am. But I am also pregnant and I have a boyfriend...and a girlfriend.
UserPostedImage
Offline hairyharry  
#95 Posted : 08 July 2011 04:15:08(UTC)
hairyharry

Cassie: I know, and yes I am. But I am also pregnant and I have a boyfriend...and a girlfriend.

S: Do you have any siblings?
Offline genocidal king  
#96 Posted : 08 July 2011 04:19:07(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie: no...I ate them
UserPostedImage
Offline hairyharry  
#97 Posted : 08 July 2011 04:22:00(UTC)
hairyharry

S: Insest? Ewwwwwwwwwwwww....
Offline genocidal king  
#98 Posted : 08 July 2011 04:25:30(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

S: Insest? Ewwwwwwwwwwwww....

Cassie: ewwwwww no, there was none of that
UserPostedImage
Offline Mckenzie-  
#99 Posted : 08 July 2011 06:50:00(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)

RyanW: Weird question, was it your boyfriend or "girlfriend" who got you pregnant..?
retired x
Offline TishaJackson!!!!  
#100 Posted : 08 July 2011 07:00:31(UTC)
TishaJackson!!!!

Was thanked: 1323 time(s) in 638 post(s)

OOC: I know I am a bit late on letting you know that I support you and I hope that all gets better for you, But I really mean it. Everything is good, and even though we've had some differences I am always here if you need anything. Be cool, stay up.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage