logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<45678>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline hairyharry  
#101 Posted : 08 July 2011 07:03:56(UTC)
hairyharry

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: hairyharry Go to Quoted Post
S: That Cassie girl is hot! Is she betweent the ages of 21-35?

Cassie: I know, and yes I am. But I am also pregnant and I have a boyfriend...and a girlfriend.

S: Do you have any siblings?

Cassie: no...I ate them

S: Insest? Ewwwwwwwwwwwww....

Cassie: ewwwwww no, there was none of that

S: Oh ok. You do seem kinda mean though in that blog lol
Offline genocidal king  
#102 Posted : 08 July 2011 07:17:02(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Mckenzie- Go to Quoted Post
S: That Cassie girl is hot! Is she betweent the ages of 21-35?

Cassie: I know, and yes I am. But I am also pregnant and I have a boyfriend...and a girlfriend.

RyanW: Weird question, was it your boyfriend or "girlfriend" who got you pregnant..?

Cassie: my boyfriend...I wish it was my girlfriend though :|
and yes, I am mean...very mean!
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#103 Posted : 08 July 2011 08:23:06(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Hannah Beth: Haha, I don't wanna be like you at all Cassie, and I didn't say it randomly, people were asking. You should get a fact checker before you write :)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#104 Posted : 08 July 2011 10:22:55(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Katie Coyle - European Tour Announcemnt

Katie Coyle has released full details of her autumn tour around Europe. As promised, the tour will also take in the dates which were cancelled at the end of the UK tour (original tickets still valid).

The dates for the tour are as follows:

September 16th - Milan, Italy - Rolling Stone
September 18th - Madrid, Spain - Aqualung
September 19th - Bergara, Spain - Sala
September 21st - Barcelona, Spain - Razzamatazz
September 23rd - Porto, Portugal - Hard Club
September 24th - Lyon, France - Transbordeur
September 26th - Paris, France - Elysée Montmartre
September 27th - Paris, France - Elysée Montmartre
Septmember 29th - Stuttgart, Germany - Longhorn
September 30th - Kaufbeuren, Germany - Karthalle
October 2nd - Cologne, Germany - Live Music Hall
October 3rd - Oberhausen, Germany - Turbinenhalle
October 5th - Hamburg, Germany - Markthalle
October 8th - Gothenburg, Sweden - Tródgern
October 9th - Stockholm, Sweden - Arenan
October 11th - Den Bosch, Netherlands - W2
October 12th - Amsterdam, Netherlands - Melkweg
October 14th - Vosselaar, Belgium - Biebob
October 16th - Belfast, N. Ireland - Spring and Airbrake
October 17th - Dublin, Ireland - Ambassador
October 19th - Edinburgh, UK - Corn Exchange
October 20th - London, UK - Astoria

Prices are 20 Euros in mainland Europe, 20 pounds in the UK, and 22 pounds for the London show.

A promotional poster has also been launched with details of all dates, venues, and support acts.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Realms Of Darkness  
#105 Posted : 10 July 2011 03:24:45(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Was thanked: 961 time(s) in 386 post(s)
Mudshovel's Society Of Rats Out Now!

The First album of the Rap Metal Supergroup is out now through Monk On Fire Music! The highly anticipated album features 13 tracks, including the singles It's All Gone, Alone & Walking Over Fire.

UserPostedImage

1. Welcome To The Freakshow
2. Alone
3. Walking Over Fire
4. Headswitch
5. Society Of Rats
6. Depression
7. Never Give Up
8. No One Left
9. Systematic Void
10. It's All Gone
11. Conspire
12. Running Out Of Time (Instrumental)
13. What Do You Want?

Click here to visit the Album Website, there you can find the Track-By-Track and the complete lyrics!
UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!
Mythos, the successor of the #1 album The Arcanum Circle OUT NOW!
Available through Kaleidoscope Records! Click on the banner!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!
A Journey Through The Innermost, the debut album Bill Owens' prog-metal act OUT NOW!
Available through Songs To Love And Die By! Click on the banner!

My Artists:

The Enlightened || Aeons || Bill Owens

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
The World's best recording studios!
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#106 Posted : 11 July 2011 00:25:25(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 959 time(s) in 483 post(s)
FLOPPIN' ME

Funkin' Me The first single lifted from Cherise's forthcoming 2nd album 'The Other Sides Of..' has officially charted at a lowly #22, Her first single not to chart on airplay or in the top 20 singles.

Cherise's previous efforts have all had amazing chart runs and been massive airplay hits, (Pyramid#1, Redlight#3, Bottled Up#2) but the current era seems to be a flop, with just one week to go until the 2nd album is released and her joint contract ends with her labels Shooting Star and Monk On Fire is there anything left to save this era or her career!!

Of course you may say lack of promotion from Cherise or one of her labels Shooting Star could be to blame, only Monk on Fire even mentioned it was released late in the week!.

We all know Cherise has took early maternity after the death of Miss Vanity who she was supporting on the Welcome To Hell tour but could anything else of been done to promote this R'N'B starlets new single! Will either label now even push the album release or hope it just fades into obscurity as they will still be reaping the rewards from the massive debut album 'Destination Unknown' although with the way the new material is performing we think that question can be answered!.

Although MattY seems to be selling well still, has Cherise been blamed more for his behaviour than he has! Although Cherise just seems to be stupid in love have her fans sent her a message by abandoning her music to make her see sense!

All we know is Cherise's future is definately 'The Other Side of successful at the moment!
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Original Best Baddest Bitch Around

Offline Marksy  
#107 Posted : 11 July 2011 10:58:57(UTC)
Marksy

Man

Was thanked: 162 time(s) in 113 post(s)
New project in store for Marks?

Days after his current band Mudshovel released their debut album "Society Of Rats", Kieran Marks has already been rumoured to have been preparing another project. The 22 year old former The Verdict Is Vengeance/Zzzonked/Lights Go Red frontman is no stranger to forming musical groups, then leaving them before large amounts of progress can be made, with him only releasing one album/CD with each band he has been in.

This ofcourse has caused the chances of him having more ideas to spread high, with him being rumoured to be talking to current The Verdict Is Vengeance members Connor James (bassist) and Lee Sanders (guitar/keyboard) about working on his idea along with some talented musicans within the underground/local music scene. The use of the two members of The Verdict Is Vengenace would make sense, with the band going on an "indeifnite hiatus", due to a mixture of creative differences and personal issues within the band.

However, there has been no official announcement made by any one who is rumoured to be a part of the band, and it has seemed as if Marks is comfortable with producing records for smaller artists, with his most reccent work being with his 19 year old brother Aaron. Sources close to Marks have mentioned that "he has missed the tour lifestyle a lot" and that "he finds being fixed in a studio for months on end stupidly boring." which gives a mixed interpretation towards these rumours.

What genre would the project be if it happens? It's almost impossible to tell, with the mixture of musicans, and the variety of genres that Kieran has been known for including electronica, alternative rock and metalcore, but one thing is for sure, if this project ends uo happening it'll be brilliant to see Kieran fronting his own project again.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#108 Posted : 12 July 2011 09:07:00(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Just a day after releasing the album name and artwork off her highly anticipated 2nd album Epoch, Brittany Knox confirms another track for her album.

Although she didn't give us a name, she did reveal that the track was inspired by her fiancee Jake Wilson, who also contributed to some production on the album. Brittany stated that the the track is a surprise for him, and came straight from her heart and not only will Jake love it, Brittany's millions of fans who are still buying Halfway There getting ready for her new album, are going to love it too.

A few months ago Jake stated that Brittany was really secretive with her work this time around for the tracks he did not produce, maybe this is the answer Jake :P.

Brittany is slated to release her 2nd full length album ONE MONTH from tomorrow.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Andre Gandra  
#109 Posted : 12 July 2011 09:59:37(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Everyone knows that one of the collaborators for Electrodeath’s upcoming album was the passed Miss Vanity, and right after her death, ElectroDeath decided to cancel the release of the song they made together.
The song entitled "WICCA" which no coincidence, it's the name of the band's upcoming tour, was written by the girls and Miss vanity as well, the song was produced by them with Shellback, and it was schedule to be the second single of the upcoming album in a duet with Miss Vanity, the fact is that the song was long time waited for ElectroDeath fans, they have dreamed with this duet for years, but for obviously reasons it will not happen anymore.
Several weeks after, ElectroDeath decided to record the song again, and release it, but without Miss Vanity vocals, the original song with Miss Vanity vocals will stay unreleased, and in the album a version with only ElectroDeath vocals will be featured. The girls wrote a statement especially for Cultural Uncut about the fact:

"We tried to let this song out of our record, but we just couldn't, last week we finalized the album, and we were choosing the set list of the album, we decided that this song bears the exactly energy we want to share with people in this new project we are taking, so in Miss Vanity's family memory, we re-recorded the song without Miss Vanity vocals, and it will feature in the album again, the duet version will remain unreleased, the song is just AMAZING and we are so proud to have made it with her, it was like a gift she left for us! Those lyrics really represented her in her last moments in life, you'll see the amazing poetry we made. Thanks for understanding” - Electrodeath

Edited by user 12 July 2011 10:00:37(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
Offline C4AJoh  
#110 Posted : 13 July 2011 01:21:36(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
Just what is going on with Stacey Walton???

UserPostedImage

Today it can be confirmed that the London based rock chick Stacey Walton has been taken to a psychotherapy clinic located in Oxford, London. Our sources claim that Ms. Walton will essentially be at the Clinic for the foreseeable future and this news comes only days after a message was posted on her official website announcing that plans to record her second album have been put on hold indefinitely. This is the official message;

Quote:
"We're sad to announce today that due to recent circumstances, plans to record a new album and tour in support of it will be scrapped for the foreseeable future. There will be an official statement from Ms. Walton in the coming weeks."
- Harriet Addison [Manager of Stacey Walton]

We can’t officially confirm what the problem is and just how serious it is but it looks like Stacey will be away from normality for a long time, will she ever be able to continue in her music career? Will she still be alive in the coming months? Will her boyfriend Taylor Asbridge stick by her throughout all of this? Who knows? But as stated in the message from her Manager it seems like we’ll find out the reason for this recent announcement, so we’ll just have to wait but for now, all we can do is wish Stacey a speedy recovery from whatever she is going through. Get well soon, Ms. Walton.
Offline Realms Of Darkness  
#111 Posted : 13 July 2011 01:38:50(UTC)
Realms Of Darkness

Man
Argentina

Was thanked: 961 time(s) in 386 post(s)
NEW SINGLE FROM MUDSHOVEL!

UserPostedImage

Title: What Do You Want?

Release Date: July 11th 2011

Label: Monk On Fire Music

Tracklist:
1. What Do You Want?
2. Depression

* Click on songs' titles to check out its lyrics!

Bjarne Orgsen wrote:
Just another single from our debut album...I like this track very much so I wanted to release it as a single, the other guys said me, "Yes" so here it is...the new single with artwork made by Bill Owens!

Edited by user 13 July 2011 01:39:42(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UNVEIL THE DARK MYTHOS!
Mythos, the successor of the #1 album The Arcanum Circle OUT NOW!
Available through Kaleidoscope Records! Click on the banner!

UserPostedImage
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!
A Journey Through The Innermost, the debut album Bill Owens' prog-metal act OUT NOW!
Available through Songs To Love And Die By! Click on the banner!

My Artists:

The Enlightened || Aeons || Bill Owens

Other:

REVER MUSIC STUDIOS
The World's best recording studios!
Offline genocidal king  
#112 Posted : 13 July 2011 01:43:00(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Ooc; that artwork is sick as fuck! Well done
UserPostedImage
Offline DistortedAudio  
#113 Posted : 13 July 2011 02:28:59(UTC)
DistortedAudio

Man

Was thanked: 1784 time(s) in 975 post(s)
Ooc; that artwork is sick as fuck! Well done

OOC: Were you expecting anything less? All Mudshovel artwork is top of the line quality.
UserPostedImage

I feel numb, born with a weak heart
I guess I must be having fun

EARN BY WORKING LIKE A DOG
SPEND LIKE ROYALTY
thanks 1 user thanked DistortedAudio for this useful post.
Matticus on 13/07/2011(UTC)
Offline deadserious  
#114 Posted : 13 July 2011 12:02:32(UTC)
deadserious

United States

Was thanked: 548 time(s) in 314 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Catch Cinzia Ricci this FRIDAY!

AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#115 Posted : 13 July 2011 12:31:43(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Does Hayden Have A Girlfriend????
-Lady Raine

UserPostedImage

Okay, so first let me say that Hayden has been a flirt, still is a flirt, and will always be a flirt! But anyway, I can't keep up with this boy! I thought he was dating Jasmine from the girl group Storm but according to my sources, after the two planned a date together, she not long afterwards started dating Nigel from the band When Darkness Falls! Awww poor Hayden (Boo Hoo), but the depressive state didn't last long and seems to me Hayden has been getting cozy with this pretty girl for some time now. Paparazzi has been taking pictures of the two hanging out together while he is on tour, hugging, and getting really close with each other.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

They even caught them coming out of his hotel room together.

UserPostedImage

When asked about the relationship, he just smiled, laughed, and kept on walking.

UserPostedImage

So are these two together or just friends with benefits?? If you ask me, these two are on their way down the loooooooove road.
Don't forget though, this is Hayden we are talking about, the guy who flirts with anything that has legs, breasts, and a vagina!! Is he another RRH??? ;] Tehehe just kidding Hayden!! I think they look cute together so hopefully things go well. If they are dating, will he really hang up his 'womanizer' hat or stay the same?? Only time and cameras will tell! xxx

Edited by user 13 July 2011 12:42:54(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Princess_Valentine  
#116 Posted : 13 July 2011 22:15:57(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Cassie: What? A girlfriend you say. Hmmm I guess that explains why he's been running off all the time.
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

Offline bikz  
#117 Posted : 14 July 2011 01:06:28(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Raven : "Don't forget though, this is Hayden we are talking about, the guy who flirts with anything that has legs, breasts, and a vagina!!" <--- Thankyou for this. I'm now safe in the knowledge that Hayden will never flirt with me, I don't have the right parts.
Kestrel : WHAT!? Of course you do, you've been fixed, you're all woman ....
Raven : He specifies "legs", Somatose.
Kestrel : Ah, good point. A girlfriend? Wow, that's a surprise. I thought he was gay.
Raven : You say that about every guy who has a girlfriend. "Hi, I'm Kestrel Wolfe and this guy didn't choose me, he must be gay."
Kestrel : True. But this time I actually thought he was gay. I mean, doesn't he look gay to you?
Raven : No, douchebag, because pictures of a guy with his girlfriend don't generally make him look gay.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
thanks 1 user thanked bikz for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 14/07/2011(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#118 Posted : 14 July 2011 01:16:18(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Sanitary Towel - Back In Business

News reaching us this afternoon at Culture Uncut, from Scott H former Blood of Wecz frontman, seems to suggest that the reformed Sanitary Towel are preparing to go further than originally planned.

UserPostedImage

When the band reformed a few weeks back, a reunion which comprised almost all of the original members, the band were clear in their intention to play a reunion tour and then call it a day once again. However, with a massive tour alongside Mind and Infinite now imminent, it seems that the legendary Scots have caught the musical bug and are ready to step up to the plate once again.

"When we first got back together," Scott H explains, "it was merely to tour a little and get ourselves back into the industry. I had been out of the picture for a year, and the rest of the guys even longer. There was no chance I was going to be able to rejoin Blood of Wecz...ever, but I wanted to do something. So I called up these guys, and they were great from the offset. It's been great to be back with them again, but the intention was always to just play some live shows to shake off the collective cobwebs."

However, as Scotland's greatest export goes on to explain, it wasn't long before he found himself needing more.

"I was sitting one day on my own just playing guitar, strumming away, and singing something that I had thought up. It was about the same time that that crazy U.S religious guy predicted the world was going to end. So I wrote a song about the end of the world. It was the first song I had written in like...what...three years, and I was so happy. So I played it to the guys at the next practice session. Before I knew it, we were suggesting changes and tweaks, and I just thought....fuck! This is just so right!"

Turtle, the former lead vocalist, now co-frontman of the band, also spoke kindly of the new realisation,

UserPostedImage

"Scott and I hadn't written a song together since...1999 I think. And then one day he comes in and he's like, listen to this. At first I was like 'hey min, weer no ment ti be writin nyoo myoosic ken?', but before I knew it, I was saying to him, 'shift that bit there', 'play this riff here' yi ken? It was just amazing to be playing a new song wi this guy again. So you never know."

Should Sanitary Towel end up writing a brand new album (which would be their third studio effort), Scott H admits that it would sound different to the sound that made them one of music's hottest property in the late nineties.

"Of course it'll sound different. There's been a lot of water under the bridge since then. No one in this band is 16 anymore, and we've done a lot since the last album. "Absorption" was a straight up punk album in 1997, and that was cool at the time. Then we moved on to "Always", which was described as "extreme punk" by most people. To me it had some serious metal influences as well though. Since then, obviously I spent like years in a death metal band. The new song? Well it's somewhere between that punk-metal and death metal.

"There is a lot of clean vocal throughout the track, but I'll also be screaming as well. If we get as far as an album...well we'll see, but I'd like this to be the blue print. You can expect to hear something new on the 24th at Hyde Park anyway. Get ready, cos Sanitary Towel just got serious again!

UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#119 Posted : 15 July 2011 23:01:53(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
For those who have been asking if the Madcore Tour is going ahead this year (and also for those who haven't), the answer is - OF COURSE IT IS!!! Dark Blue Music is just not DBM without the MCT! Madcore Tour Six, also called "thePERFECTcrime" or "Sixer'coretour", will be visiting various locations in Europe, and keeping a tour diary as usual.

This is the first official poster with the start and end dates and list of acts (no surprises this time) -
UserPostedImage

Tickets will be available soon - don't miss out! :D

-Katie Kairiri xoxo

Edited by user 15 July 2011 23:06:29(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline FiveT  
#120 Posted : 16 July 2011 06:05:59(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
UGENIA LEAVES HER MUSIC CAREER

UserPostedImage

The pop singer Ugenia, known for her album "Like A Circus", decided to say goodbye to to her music career after some huge flops of her last singles.
This is the statement read by her spokesman this morning:

Quote:
"Sadly, I'd like to confirm that my music career is done for now. I'm going through another one of the hardest times in my life - so many things are happening, but I just want to say sorry to all my loyal fans and thanks for the support"

Nobody seems to know what these things that are happening are, but the recent flops and certainly the death of Ugenia's biggest inspiration, Miss Vanity, may be some of them.
Even though some rumors say that the singer is going to stay in the music industry by hosting a TV music show. Other rumors say that she will go on with her acting career, after shooting the horror movie "Secrets In Suburbia".

Edited by user 16 July 2011 06:06:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ