logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages«<23456>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 02/06/4749 03:45:22(UTC) Missy .K.I.M.  
#61 Posted : 03 July 2011 09:16:01(UTC)
Missy .K.I.M.

Groups: Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Excellent news source.Does it do interviews because my character Foxy Brown needs promotions really bad.
Offline Matticus  
#62 Posted : 03 July 2011 09:20:32(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Missy .K.I.M. Go to Quoted Post
Excellent news source.Does it do interviews because my character Foxy Brown needs promotions really bad.

Yes, read and reply to my messages...
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
User is suspended until 02/06/4749 03:45:22(UTC) Missy .K.I.M.  
#63 Posted : 03 July 2011 09:22:03(UTC)
Missy .K.I.M.

Woman

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Matticus Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Missy .K.I.M. Go to Quoted Post

Yes, read and reply to my messages...

I just did :)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#64 Posted : 05 July 2011 00:31:32(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
UserPostedImage

James Urie: "Junction ruined me" ?

In the recent turmoil at Junction Records, James Urie, a hot rock prospect responsible for the hits Dig Me A Hole and Believing In Being Happy ft. Cristina Lake joins the likes of Tisha Jackson who have been furious with the recent efforts of their label, Junction Records. Sources close to James Urie tells Culture Uncut that "James is very nervous about the release of his new album, he put a lot of hard work into it but his label hasn't been promoting him lately. Another source tells us: "James is afraid to release his album, but has no choice but to release it this Sunday since he feels his fans are indeed by his side and wont let him down, he cant stand to hold the album up anymore". Although we havent heard any thing from Urie, we are quite sure he will be well off come this Sunday since he does have a batch of die hard fans, and who could forget Dig Me A Hole? James is getting ready for his release of Climbing this Sunday! Stay tuned for an official statement from Urie himself!

#1 James Urie Stan: Damn that Junction Records owner must be an ass hole. Just sits back all day doing absolutely NOTHING. What kind of label does he run. Wait I could of sworn you were signed with Hot Eye Records. This must be an illusion of some fort.
Offline ang3licd3vil  
#65 Posted : 05 July 2011 00:37:05(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 959 time(s) in 483 post(s)
The fans get to speak and make their voices heard! The first ever 2011 Fans Choice Awards is coming!!

UserPostedImage
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Original Best Baddest Bitch Around

#66 Posted : 05 July 2011 00:40:05(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Cassie Bitch speaks, so listen!

UserPostedImage

Well well, hello "Culture Uncut". Cassie's back with a new column. Except this time I don't have some dictator telling me how many words I HAVE to write in any one week, telling me what I HAVE to write about, and when I HAVE to have written it by. Yes, I'm talking about you Chaos! Cunts.

As everyone knows, Cassie was sacked by Chaos Magazine for being too outspoken, and too rebellious, and basically too Cassie...well, was it any coincidence that two weeks after they sacked Cassie, the whole fucking business went under? I think not!! One issue! ONE! That's how many it took Weedington to completely kill off the magazine that I, Cassie, had been carrying for the past three months. Anyway, less of that BS. You wanna know what's new with Cassie, don'tcha? You don't even need to answer, I know you want to know.

Since the Chaos debacle, Cassie decided it was time to make a new mark on the world. So I got rid of that fuzzy lame assed wankbomb pubeheaded cockmuch Smith, and decided to sow Cassie's wild oats. It just so happened that on the first evening of that however, my oats were well and truly sown for me. You see, Cassie lovers, Joey Starzz of Faking Our Own Destiny, was deemed man enough, cool enough and interesting enough to FUCK Cassie. And he did. He didn't do the half job either. No no, you see, Mr Joseph totally went and knocked Cassie the fuck up! WTF? I hear you scream....but yes reader, 'tis true. Your goddess Cassie is in fact totally "in the pudding club". A little bitch will be swaggering outta here in about February or March.

Oh and if you're worried about what I did to Starzz as punishment for knocking Cassie up...there was none. He is a really nice guy....and he didn't run away. Sooooooooooo contrary to the standard ball chop and death that I had planned, Cassie now LIVES with him, in Hollywood. It's so fucking cool. And so is he. So yeah....Cassie is gonna have a family...wow!

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, enough about Cassie (I know, that's a totally oxymoronic thing to say, since one can NEVER have enough Cassie), it's time to lay into those so-called "stars". This week, my topic is people who just can't keep their fucking trap shut!

Candidate 1 : Renée Storme...wtf? Did anyone else think it was totally crazy to see this woman almost totally fuck up a relationship single handedly for her sondaughter with the use of Twitter. Hey, in my day we used text bitching, but this old gal is getting with the fucking times eh?

For those who don't know what she did, I'll tell ya. Mrs Storme "accidentally" let it slip via Twitter that her "daughter" Raven Storme, is actually a dude called Regan Storme. I say "is a dude".....but apparently, it's had the whole change. Legally, I dunno what that makes it, so I'm gonna stick with "it" just to be safe. Now, it's fiancée, Scott H, knew nothing of this...and so when he found out, he ran away, sniffed up his nostril 17 lines of some serious shit and almost died....all because of Mrs Storme!

I mean, why, when you can see that someone's content, would you open your mouth and risk fucking it up? Don't get me wrong, I laughed....like fuck as it happens, but still. Why did I laugh? Well I hate Scott H. When Cassie first came into the industry, he was totally dickish to me and.....whatever that band I was in were called, IDK. So, when he "died", I laughed. When he came back, I swore at my fucking TV. And when this happened to him, I laughed so hard I thought I was gonna give birth at two weeks! Bravo Mrs Storme...bravo. However, for your family's sake in future....maybe learn to SHUT THE FUCK UP! Huh?

Candidate 2: Old.Lady."Fierce". First up, is that name supposed to be ironic? Cuz it absolutely is, so kudos if it was meant. On the other hand, if she's serious..well bwahahahahahaha! Anyway, I digress here. As everyone knows, Tranity died or something a couple of weeks back yeah? Whatever, oh no, blub blub tears etc. Yeah yeah, respect and all that to Tranity.

BUT, whilst the Lord Tranity was still gleefully smouldering away like a spent scout camp, Old Lady Fierce couldn't wait to pounce on it. Tranity was still screaming in agony under a hail of fire extinguishers when the OAP herself appeared on my TV, apparently confirming the death of her "sister" (ummm.....how can that be her sister?). She just can't wait can she. Jonny Johnson almost leapt from the mortal coil and the Birdies Stage all in one fell swoop, and she was there. Now Tranity's lying on some runway simmering like almost done pasta, and she's all over it. Self promtion like this is lame old one! Is it cos you've done nothing of note in the last few years yourself? Just sod off and retire if you've got nothing to offer. Acting as the angel of death is doing bugger all for your image!

Maybe you should learn to SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Anyway, I'm fed up talking to you people now. Cassie is waaaayyyy more important, and she has a lot she wants to be doing tonight, so thats all you're getting, and you'll like it as well, RIGHT? More people will be told to SHUT THE FUCK UP in the near future. But for now, have a terrible fucking night!

-Cass

Stephanie Fierce: Ok let's be clear here. If you talk about me and Miss Vanity like this again in your stupid little blog. I'm going to sue your ass for defamation or something. She's dead, you cruel bitch. You think it's okay to bash on someone who's dead. Lord Tranity? Really. Is this how low you have to sink, to gain pleasure. Oh yes sure, I'm promoting myself. Go fuck yourself stupid bitch. If you were put in the same position as me, you probably would of killed yourself.

Offline genocidal king  
#67 Posted : 05 July 2011 01:03:10(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Cassie: Well well well, it's old lady Fierce, rearing her head. The album sales must have dropped a little this week, she feels another boost is required by grasping onto someone else's upsurge.

Ok, OLF, here's some news for ya! Whilst you may have spent your formative years being "Fierce" (whatever the fuck that is), Cassie here actually went to university. That's right, me, I went to university, and I studied (you're gonna fucking love this...) MEDIA LAW! Hahaha, how awesome right? So convenient, so that we can clear your menopausal BS up right now.

1. You cannot defame the dead (so that's Lord Tranity's case done and dusted right there.) The claimant in any defamation case must be alive, because defamation is essentially a case of ruining someone's character or earning power. Thusly, those who have expired, be it by natural causes, or in a blaze of kerosene and too much hairspray (haha), cannot claim for defamation.

JUDGE CASSIE CALLS THE NEXT CASE! Would someone help her into the dock please? Watch her zimmer!

2. OK OLF, this dude here is gonna do sign language for you, just in case your hearing aid don't work, and you can't hear what Judge Cassie is telling you. Defamation, you see, has to be an untruth.....now, were you or were you not on TV moments after your brother Tranity was squealing like a stuck pig, forgetting EVERYTHING he was ever told about stop, drop and roll? You were. Were you "confirming" something that we all already knew? Yes. Now the only bit of that which can be seen as defamatory (in your opinion) is that you were using it as a promotional tool. All we have to go with their is the opinions of each party. No one can tell IF that was your true intention or not. Opinion cannot be defamatory.
And lastly, defamation must in some way ruin someone's earning power, character, or career. Now, since your career plummeted in ohhhhhh....1971(?), I'm gonna say that this didn't do it any further damage than your supposed "music" does on a regular basis anyway. It turns out, that despite being alive, you have an even WEAKER case than your deep fried friend Tranity! AMAZING!
OH and I totally forgot....for defamation, you or someone would have had to have HEARD me say those words. What you wanted to sue for was libel....and the same rules apply!

CASE DISMISSED!!

-Cass

OOC: This wasnt googled or just bullshit, I know a lot on media law :p
And Dan, no offence meant, you know Cassie just hates her.

Edited by user 05 July 2011 01:06:33(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
#68 Posted : 05 July 2011 01:29:26(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Stephanie Fierce: What poor little thing you are. Yep, I'm one old fierce bitch. I love when you call me that, if it gives me the right to slap your skank face. First of all, get your reading comprehension straight. I haven't even filed a law suit, you dumb organism. Clearly that University you went to did you no good. But if I were to, I've been in this business for a while now (Cause I'm on old fierce lady) and have never resulted into suing anyone, with the exception of that one guy who made a false Hot Topic article about me.

You can sit here and talk about Miss Vanity like that all you want, as if you have no dignity whatsoever. But if I were to sue, I wouldn't sue for a dead person. Do you honestly think I don't know that? Lets say you have defamation protection as a blogger, that doesn't apply because you're dealing with something that has emotionally effected me and the family, demeaning our character. You're crossing the line. But you know what you're not even worth my time. But then again maybe I have to teach you a lesson, like a grown up would do.

OOC: And guess what, I just happen know about it too, what a surprise? how could that possibly be? like o-m-g.
But neither of us are lawyers or judges. So..... neither of us can claim who is right or wrong. so....

And Yeah almost everyone seems to do nowadays, ain't that crazy? I must be doing something right.

Edited by user 05 July 2011 01:31:52(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Famouss7x7  
#69 Posted : 05 July 2011 02:00:47(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
UserPostedImage

James Urie: "Junction ruined me" ?

In the recent turmoil at Junction Records, James Urie, a hot rock prospect responsible for the hits Dig Me A Hole and Believing In Being Happy ft. Cristina Lake joins the likes of Tisha Jackson who have been furious with the recent efforts of their label, Junction Records. Sources close to James Urie tells Culture Uncut that "James is very nervous about the release of his new album, he put a lot of hard work into it but his label hasn't been promoting him lately. Another source tells us: "James is afraid to release his album, but has no choice but to release it this Sunday since he feels his fans are indeed by his side and wont let him down, he cant stand to hold the album up anymore". Although we havent heard any thing from Urie, we are quite sure he will be well off come this Sunday since he does have a batch of die hard fans, and who could forget Dig Me A Hole? James is getting ready for his release of Climbing this Sunday! Stay tuned for an official statement from Urie himself!

#1 James Urie Stan: Damn that Junction Records owner must be an ass hole. Just sits back all day doing absolutely NOTHING. What kind of label does he run. Wait I could of sworn you were signed with Hot Eye Records. This must be an illusion of some fort.

OOC: Why do you get so offended? No offense we've had our problems in the past and I'm way past it but you tell us your leaving, you leave the charts wide open, thank god Matty took over it, you put it in mine and everyone else's minds that you are gone for a while and you come back and get choppy and offended at every post that is made towards you or your characters ? I understand the difference between when a person gets offended and says it threw character and even if Urie is with Hot Eye.. Either way you weren't around for a long time to update that site as well. Nothing personal by the way so don't flip out.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 3 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Matticus on 05/07/2011(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 05/07/2011(UTC), C4AJoh on 05/07/2011(UTC)
#70 Posted : 05 July 2011 02:08:05(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

OOC: You know what, whatever.

Offline ang3licd3vil  
#71 Posted : 05 July 2011 02:25:30(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

TV Presenter and model Zara Sinclair has been revealed as the first of two hosts for the 1st Fans Choice Awards

UserPostedImage
My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Offline genocidal king  
#72 Posted : 05 July 2011 02:48:18(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

OOC: Thread cleared up. If you saw the words, I stand by every one :)
UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 05/07/2011(UTC), Taylr on 05/07/2011(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 05/07/2011(UTC), C4AJoh on 05/07/2011(UTC)
Offline Marksy  
#73 Posted : 05 July 2011 03:03:35(UTC)
Marksy

Man

Was thanked: 162 time(s) in 113 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Aaron Marks to work with two producers?

Acoustic-folk-pop solo artist Aaron Marks is rumored to be working with two respected producers within the music industry on his debut album throughout the summer of 2011. These rumors have started after Aaron confirmed that he would not be "touring over the summer, as I have other plans for the summer. But I will be playing a few festivals and stuff.", and that he was "writing for his debut album", and hopes to have it released before the end of 2011.

Marks, who recently released his debut EP titled Getting Out via Halcyon Days, sent a request for producers to assist him with the production side of his debut album, after his brother, and the producer of Getting Out, Kieran Marks announced that he would not be working with Aaron on his future work "unless it became more electronic", however there are no hard feelings between the two.

These rumors have neither been conformed nor denied by Aaron, his label or his management team, but it is assumed that he'll be using his Twitter account or website to announce if the rumors are true, and if so, who.

Edited by user 05 July 2011 03:04:13(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline ang3licd3vil  
#74 Posted : 05 July 2011 04:10:56(UTC)
ang3licd3vil

Man
United Kingdom

Record producer, TV host all around nice guy Damion Holmes is announced as the Fans Choice Awards 2nd and final host

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 05 July 2011 04:11:45(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

My Acts

Tragic R'N'B Diva R.I.P

Offline PANIC!  
#75 Posted : 05 July 2011 06:35:48(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Ryan Ross Hernandez Pretends He Isn't a Womanizing Douche

UserPostedImage

Ryan Ross Hernandez took time out of his busy schedule of banging Hollywood starlets to coo, whisper, and make a road trip with his entourage to Las Vegas for 4th of July weekend. And surprisingly, the thirty one year old wasn't chasing tail. He is currently pretending to be in a monogamy relationship with GirlSpice's Nadia Berry, and he stayed true to his lie over the weekend.

So who is the real Hernandez: womanizer or sensitive man-child? Both! But no one knows the "real" Ryan Ross Hernandez except Ryan Ross Hernandez, perhaps his mother, and maybe his guitar. He has created so many personas for himself in the last few years it's hard to see who he's even trying to be; because he's catering to three very distinct groups of people to gain as much credibility and publicity as possible.

• He's a partying lady's man. Ryan Ross Hernandez loves to be seen with a (very famous) lady on his arm when he comes out of a high profile restaurant/club, thus creating a neverending crowd of paparazzi buzzing around him. This keeps him in the spotlight with women, ages 18-35.
• He's a jokester. When those cameras are on him, he's really just a fun-loving prankster. And oddly enough, he is kinda funny. This sense of humor makes men, ages 18-29 like him.
• He's a sensitive teddy bear. He strums his guitar and sings those sweet ballads. He wants to get in your pants, but not before he gets to really know you first. He loves holding hands and cuddling. This makes the demographic of women ages 15-92 love him.

But only one was on display during his trip to Vegas. Sources claim that the singer-songwriter spent most of his time under his jokester persona. But he wasn't cracking jokes to any hot blonde at the bar, rather to his large group of friends. He reportedly declined to go to a club on Saturday night, and stayed at the Palms Casino Resort, spending most of his night gambling at a blackjack table with a glass of scotch in his hand. A bartender at the casino said that it was the only drink he ordered the entire night. He called it a night just past two in the morning before heading back to his hotel suite.

On Sunday night, Hernandez went to dinner with his friends at the exclusive Alize restaurant. An eye witness claims that two girls probably in their early twenties, approached Hernandez for autographs which he gladly gave them but laughed off any flirting remark they made towards him.

This Ryan Ross Hernandez is boring. Where is the 'Leaving Mr. Chow and being a smartass to the papparazzi Hernandez?' Would we ever get the Ryan Ross Hernandez who is trying to fuck his way through Hollywood, breaking as many hearts as possible again? Of course! Ryan Ross Hernandez is going to get bored of Nadia Berry. She isn't the first beautiful brunette he has dated, and she won't be the last. Just this time last year, they were also exchanging sweet, flirty tweets, and by Autumn they were already off. Are they just each others go-to Summer Love? His character is bigger than life itself. The woman to tie him down will need to keep up with him and honestly, we don't think Nadia will be that woman to change a womanizing douchebag. It's sad when the time comes and Nadia Berry ends up being another notch on Ryan Ross Hernandez's heartbreaker belt, but it will mean another number-one hit sensitive sad song that is created for Ryan Ross Hernandez.
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#76 Posted : 06 July 2011 02:54:47(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Brittany Knox confirms MTV Special

In preparation for the release of her 2nd album, Brittany Knox has confirmed rumors of her having an MTV special. The special entitled 'A Heart To Heart with Brittany Knox' doesn't have an official airing date but should be either this month or next month. More info coming soon!!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#77 Posted : 06 July 2011 03:17:04(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Hannah Beth Rushed To The Hospital!
-Lady Raine

UserPostedImage

Hannah Beth was reportedly rushed to the hospital last night after complaining of stomach pains, nausea, dizziness, and a fever. According to her manager, the 23 year old was a victim of food poisoning. She started complaining around the evening that she was feeling sick and dizzy. She thought it was just a little cold or something and that it would go away but a couple of hours later, she complained about stomach pains and she started running a fever. She was then taken to the hospital, which she is NOT a fan of, and found out she had food poisoning.

She is expected to make a full recovery and be out of the hospital tomorrow. So what do you think? Did she get it accidentally or did someone try to poison her? I smell something fishy. ;)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#78 Posted : 06 July 2011 03:20:02(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Katie: oh noooo! Hannah I hope you're ok! Awww I'm soo sad to hear that. My love to you! Get well soon xx

Cassie: I told ya all...she's pregnant. When did I say it? Weeks ago. When will you all learn to listen to Cassie?
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#79 Posted : 06 July 2011 03:36:59(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Mariah: Aw, that sucks! Hope you'll be fine soon, Hannah!! x

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#80 Posted : 06 July 2011 04:02:33(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Cassie V: Oh no! This is horrible. Please get better soon Hannah.

Nevaeh: If the poison theory is true, I'll cut whomever did it. Get better soon sweetie.
DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley