logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

200 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline genocidal king  
#21 Posted : 25 June 2011 19:14:29(UTC)
genocidal king

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
"I mean, why, when you can see that someone's content, would you open your mouth and risk fucking it up? Don't get me wrong, I laughed....like fuck as it happens, but still..." Cassie Summers

Read the full article, 5PM
UserPostedImage
Offline Mouschi  
#22 Posted : 25 June 2011 20:21:50(UTC)
Mouschi

Groups: Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 79 time(s) in 55 post(s)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ooc info : debikzification
rp sites : bik.ki | dtbotb5 signups open! | official-g2l.com
kateverse rp : kateoffyourcolours 26/10 | danhellyeah 25/10
Offline genocidal king  
#23 Posted : 26 June 2011 09:09:16(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Katie Coyle announces Collaborators

UserPostedImage

Statement from Katie Coyle: Hi guys, Katie here. As most people know, I asked for people to contact me if they fancied collaborating on a single which I'd like to make over the summer. I wanted to make a huge hit, and I fancied working with some really cool pop star as well.

What I didn't expect was the sheer volume of responses I got. No less than 12 different artists offered to collaborKatie with me....which was just...omfgwow territory! WTF? Eeeep etc. Anyway, I totally didn't want to disappoint people, but in the end I had to choose someone who would really fit in with me, and bring out the best in me, and be great to work with, and I did. Rather than one collaborKatie-r though, I have chosen two. Which means I will be releasing two massive singles over the summer.

The first collaborKatie-r I chose is a girl who I think is awesome. She is coming out on tour with me in the fall as well, so maybe we could even get the chance to perform our single whilst we're out in Europe....she is so talented, and a lovely girl as well, and I'm sure we could write an epic song together. I absolutely love her boobs and think she will be an amazing person to work with. She is; Hannah Beth

UserPostedImage

The second collaborKatie-r through their hat into the ring very late in the day. I had actually already chosen to work with Ms Beth, when this cool character casually swaggered along and nonchalantly offered to help out. I was amazed, and immediately said YES!!! And then I jumped around my room for like 26 and a half minutes, then had to stop to breathe, and then danced. This guy is like the biggest of the big stars, and I can't believe I, little Katie Coyle, am gonna have the chance to work on a single with him. He is truly, amazingly amazing, and he is; Ryan Ross Hernandez

UserPostedImage

I'm really sorry to those who weren't chosen. Like I said, there were so many of you, and I had to choose. I really hope people aren't upset :'( Im soooooo sorry!

Thanks again to everyone,

KC xox
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#24 Posted : 27 June 2011 19:20:07(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8536 time(s) in 2673 post(s)
Brandon Caulfield = Hero Or Idiot?

There was drama and panic this morning in downtown Los Angeles. We have reports that a 5 year old child was attempting to cross a fairly quiet road at around 7:30am, when an oncoming car came within seconds of hitting the small child, however the child’s life was spared as the indie musician, Brandon Caulfield ran onto the road and nudged the child out of the way of the oncoming vehicle, the child was fine only receiving a small scratch on her knee however the car hit the indie rocker with quite some speed and within 15 minutes there was ambulances on the scene. Caulfield has now been taken to a nearby hospital where his situation is unknown. More news when we get it.
Offline Matticus  
#25 Posted : 27 June 2011 19:22:10(UTC)
Matticus

Man

Was thanked: 1328 time(s) in 705 post(s)
Oh My God! I hope you are alright man!

- Jack Straw
Sammy Griffin

Matt Young

Fathers of Fury

Buzz & Hype

Other Acts Include: Parish (Michael Parish), Lucifer (James Francis), Cheating the System (Ethan Plyth, Tom Jolly, Ryan Wyler)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#26 Posted : 28 June 2011 03:51:15(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
Wow I can't believe this. I hope everything will be alright.

- Cassie Valentine

Edited by user 28 June 2011 03:51:49(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

Offline Famouss7x7  
#27 Posted : 29 June 2011 00:26:21(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Chloe set to make a return to R&B and Hip Hop!

Although Chloe is known to swim into different genre's and sound like a professional on each type of song, she is confirmed to be making a return to the genre of R&B, and Hip Hop for her new single leading up to the re-release of her debut album Different Elements Of Chloe which contain elements of Pop, Dance, R&B, Hip Hop, and Rap, with elements of many other genre's fused in. The album has since gone platinum.

We have not seen Chloe release an urban single since Tales From A Crazy Mouth featuring Matty that stood strong at #2 on charts and before then, her debut single Cupids Twin that went to number three, that song in which contained heavy elements of DanceHall music. Most recently, the hot red head released the hit single 'Losing My Religion' swimming into the industrial pop/dark pop sound for the first time.

It will be interesting to see what Chloe is cooking up because each time she impresses. Stay tuned!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Famouss7x7  
#28 Posted : 29 June 2011 06:27:55(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Brittany Knox turns down Suzie?

This just in from a source close to Suzie, they have stated that Suzie's father was willing to pay big bills to have Knox work with his daughter on a track for her new album but Brittany had turned down the offer! I wonder why....was it not enough money or did Brittany just not want to work with Suzie!? When asking a rep of Suzie, they dismissed the claim and called it entirely false.

For some reason, I'm believing the rumor.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline bikz  
#29 Posted : 29 June 2011 07:47:08(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Hello from Melbourne, Australia. It's me, your Bikki. This isn't an official column by me, so don't get too excited yet, unless you, like Joshy, get too excited really quickly, in which case go change your knickers. I'm just taking it upon myself to introduce a very wonderful new musician to the world. Meet Kestrel Wolfe.
UserPostedImage
Soma 'Kestrel' Wolfe is from Blythewood, South Carolina, where my good friend and lifelong partner in crime J.Firecracker found himself stranded (what kind of poxy phrase is that, if you're stranded, you're lost, you don't bloody find yourself) last night after a fallout with fellow musician Raven Storme. (That whole thing was completely farcical, even I say so and I'm borderline psychotic. I'm staying out of it.) Kess took him in, and looked after him, before he treated her to to a trip back to Melbourne to stay with us for a few days. We got talking and we discovered some things. Ever seen one of these before?
UserPostedImage
No, me neither, until today. Regan and Soma, codenamed Raven and Kestrel (in Kess's words, "Magpie and Swallow on bad days"), used to be bandmates, the soupkitchen sisters. Just two travelling birds with guitars and tattoos. They didn't do very well. But if you did get a vinyl copy of "Steal Or Swallow", keep hold of it, it'll be worth a few bob when BOTH are hella famous!

This is my first attempt at artist management. Is there anything I can't do?
-b.k. x
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline C4AJoh  
#30 Posted : 29 June 2011 08:27:56(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

Jay Hanson Replacement Blogger for Jake Wilson
Culture Uncut is delighted to announce the replacement blogger for Jake Wilson, sadly Jake wasn’t able to continue as a blogger due to his busy schedule so we have an exciting new blogger called Jay Hanson, however his blogs will be slightly different, instead of inane ramblings about celebrities, Jay will be putting his thoughts into song form, so check here regularly to see who is on his hit list. Here is a small preview of his first blog song.

“So Someone Signed Suzie For A Million And A Half
And I Listened To Her Single, But I Just Had To Barf
I’m Not Saying She Has No Talent But Her Assets Are Pretty Clear
The Joke Is That Her Chest Is Appealing But I Quite Like Her Rear”

OOC: Thought I'd try something a little different.
Offline bikz  
#31 Posted : 29 June 2011 09:00:01(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Bikki : Bikki likes the sound of the new blogger. Welcome to the team. (:
((OOC : So does OOC-Bikki.))

Mikki : I'm sure this guy won't be as good as Jake!
*James, Katie and Roxy roll eyes*
Katie : Never mind her. This looks interesting!
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline C4AJoh  
#32 Posted : 29 June 2011 09:04:13(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: bikz Go to Quoted Post
Bikki : Bikki likes the sound of the new blogger. Welcome to the team. (:
((OOC : So does OOC-Bikki.))

Mikki : I'm sure this guy won't be as good as Jake!
*James, Katie and Roxy roll eyes*
Katie : Never mind her. This looks interesting!

Jay: Thank you Bikki and Katie, Don't worry Mikki I'm sure I can change your opinion ;) hopefully people will enjoy my light hearted take on things.

OOC: Thanks Bikki :) lol

Edited by user 29 June 2011 21:26:24(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline C4AJoh  
#33 Posted : 29 June 2011 21:28:22(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Callum Williams and Amy Meyer - Over?

UserPostedImage

Today at Culture Uncut headquarters, our phones have been going crazy with rumours that Amy Meyer and Callum Williams are no longer dating. It is however only speculation right now but it seems like this is a very true story, rarely do we get so many calls about one possible rumour. We have attempted to contact Amy and Callum’s representative’s but have had no luck so far, we do expect an announcement by either Amy or Callum sometime in the next few days.
Our rumours indicate that Amy was frustrated at the long distance relationship and decided to end things or as we’ve been told, she reportedly told Callum that she thinks they need to take a break from this due to her busy schedule and the fact that Ms. Meyer is based in the US and Callum is based in London.
We have no idea whether this was a pleasant break up but it’s reported that Callum isn’t happy about it, his latest twitter post read ;

Callum Williams via Twitter wrote:
“I'm really hating this current moment of time... “

Again, we re-iterate that we are expecting some sort of confirmation over the next day or two, so stay tuned to find out the latest news here first on Culture Uncut.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#34 Posted : 29 June 2011 23:22:54(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Isabel: D: So sad.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline genocidal king  
#35 Posted : 30 June 2011 09:06:19(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Cassie Bitch speaks, so listen!

UserPostedImage

Well well, hello "Culture Uncut". Cassie's back with a new column. Except this time I don't have some dictator telling me how many words I HAVE to write in any one week, telling me what I HAVE to write about, and when I HAVE to have written it by. Yes, I'm talking about you Chaos! Cunts.

As everyone knows, Cassie was sacked by Chaos Magazine for being too outspoken, and too rebellious, and basically too Cassie...well, was it any coincidence that two weeks after they sacked Cassie, the whole fucking business went under? I think not!! One issue! ONE! That's how many it took Weedington to completely kill off the magazine that I, Cassie, had been carrying for the past three months. Anyway, less of that BS. You wanna know what's new with Cassie, don'tcha? You don't even need to answer, I know you want to know.

Since the Chaos debacle, Cassie decided it was time to make a new mark on the world. So I got rid of that fuzzy lame assed wankbomb pubeheaded cockmuch Smith, and decided to sow Cassie's wild oats. It just so happened that on the first evening of that however, my oats were well and truly sown for me. You see, Cassie lovers, Joey Starzz of Faking Our Own Destiny, was deemed man enough, cool enough and interesting enough to FUCK Cassie. And he did. He didn't do the half job either. No no, you see, Mr Joseph totally went and knocked Cassie the fuck up! WTF? I hear you scream....but yes reader, 'tis true. Your goddess Cassie is in fact totally "in the pudding club". A little bitch will be swaggering outta here in about February or March.

Oh and if you're worried about what I did to Starzz as punishment for knocking Cassie up...there was none. He is a really nice guy....and he didn't run away. Sooooooooooo contrary to the standard ball chop and death that I had planned, Cassie now LIVES with him, in Hollywood. It's so fucking cool. And so is he. So yeah....Cassie is gonna have a family...wow!

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, enough about Cassie (I know, that's a totally oxymoronic thing to say, since one can NEVER have enough Cassie), it's time to lay into those so-called "stars". This week, my topic is people who just can't keep their fucking trap shut!

Candidate 1 : Renée Storme...wtf? Did anyone else think it was totally crazy to see this woman almost totally fuck up a relationship single handedly for her sondaughter with the use of Twitter. Hey, in my day we used text bitching, but this old gal is getting with the fucking times eh?

For those who don't know what she did, I'll tell ya. Mrs Storme "accidentally" let it slip via Twitter that her "daughter" Raven Storme, is actually a dude called Regan Storme. I say "is a dude".....but apparently, it's had the whole change. Legally, I dunno what that makes it, so I'm gonna stick with "it" just to be safe. Now, it's fiancée, Scott H, knew nothing of this...and so when he found out, he ran away, sniffed up his nostril 17 lines of some serious shit and almost died....all because of Mrs Storme!

I mean, why, when you can see that someone's content, would you open your mouth and risk fucking it up? Don't get me wrong, I laughed....like fuck as it happens, but still. Why did I laugh? Well I hate Scott H. When Cassie first came into the industry, he was totally dickish to me and.....whatever that band I was in were called, IDK. So, when he "died", I laughed. When he came back, I swore at my fucking TV. And when this happened to him, I laughed so hard I thought I was gonna give birth at two weeks! Bravo Mrs Storme...bravo. However, for your family's sake in future....maybe learn to SHUT THE FUCK UP! Huh?

Candidate 2: Old.Lady."Fierce". First up, is that name supposed to be ironic? Cuz it absolutely is, so kudos if it was meant. On the other hand, if she's serious..well bwahahahahahaha! Anyway, I digress here. As everyone knows, Tranity died or something a couple of weeks back yeah? Whatever, oh no, blub blub tears etc. Yeah yeah, respect and all that to Tranity.

BUT, whilst the Lord Tranity was still gleefully smouldering away like a spent scout camp, Old Lady Fierce couldn't wait to pounce on it. Tranity was still screaming in agony under a hail of fire extinguishers when the OAP herself appeared on my TV, apparently confirming the death of her "sister" (ummm.....how can that be her sister?). She just can't wait can she. Jonny Johnson almost leapt from the mortal coil and the Birdies Stage all in one fell swoop, and she was there. Now Tranity's lying on some runway simmering like almost done pasta, and she's all over it. Self promtion like this is lame old one! Is it cos you've done nothing of note in the last few years yourself? Just sod off and retire if you've got nothing to offer. Acting as the angel of death is doing bugger all for your image!

Maybe you should learn to SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Anyway, I'm fed up talking to you people now. Cassie is waaaayyyy more important, and she has a lot she wants to be doing tonight, so thats all you're getting, and you'll like it as well, RIGHT? More people will be told to SHUT THE FUCK UP in the near future. But for now, have a terrible fucking night!

-Cass

UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 30/06/2011(UTC), C4AJoh on 30/06/2011(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 30/06/2011(UTC), Laurelles1 on 01/07/2011(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#36 Posted : 30 June 2011 09:12:06(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
OOC: Classic Cassie as always LOL, great read!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
Offline genocidal king  
#37 Posted : 30 June 2011 09:15:41(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: GirlSpice Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Classic Cassie as always LOL, great read!

OOC: lol thanks :) She really is the most fun character to RP, I could write as Cassie for days at a time lol
UserPostedImage
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#38 Posted : 30 June 2011 10:43:25(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
OOC: I hope Lady Raine can have a strong personality when it comes to writing :)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline Andre Gandra  
#39 Posted : 30 June 2011 22:26:21(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
OOC: OLD LADY "FIERCE" AND LORD TRANITY.. classic man LOL
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#40 Posted : 30 June 2011 23:49:28(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
ElectroDeath on "Late Night with David Letterman"

ElectroDeath will guest tomorrow at Late Night Show with David Latterman, where the band will perform their single "When Your Heart's Not Open" and make a Big announcement. Don't forget to watch ElectroDeath live Tomorrow at 11:30 PM on NBC.
The music video for the single will premier next Monday at band's official VEVO account on YouTube.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)