logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

12 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#21 Posted : 25 December 2011 03:31:56(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Princess_Valentine Go to Quoted Post
Harmony: I was flipping through the channels and I came across this video. I was like oh my gosh its Ellie Bean! I loves the video very much.

Jennifer: Hi Ellie. Your video is really nice. I'm sure it was a ton of fun making it.

Ellie: Hehe Harmony, I have a way of sneaking up on people :P glad you liked it, Thanks Jennifer, glad you liked it too :)
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 26/12/2011(UTC)
Offline Princess_Valentine  
#22 Posted : 25 December 2011 06:39:28(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 2517 time(s) in 1482 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Christmas Ain't Nothing Video

The video begins with a flashback from earlier that day. There are children outside playing and having a good time as their parents watch them smiling happily. The flashback then disappears and suddenly it's night time and there is no one on the empty neighborhood street.

UserPostedImage

Dominic is seen inside his home laying down on his bed, looking up at the ceiling. Another flashback suddenly occurs showing Dominic and his girlfriend in the park. The two are standing by a tree and are arguing about Dominic not being there enough. He comes closer to try to kiss her but she pushes him away. He sighs then looks away. A few moments later he turns his attention back to her. "U kno wat, I think we should call it quits." A single tear runs down the girl's face before she says anything. "I couldn't agree more." She then turns to walk away, leaving Dominic to stand there are alone. The flashback ends and Dominic is still staring up at the ceiling. He decides to get up and walk down stairs then out the front door for a walk. He's thinking as he walks slowly in the empty streets. The music begins and Dominic is seen looking into the camera as he sings the first verse.

UserPostedImage

[verse one]
Its that busy time of the year again
When people are spreading the Christmas joy
And all the kids are out playing in the winter snow
Right now its the furthest thing from my mind
Cause baby I'm thinking about you all the damn time
I know that we agreed to call it quits
But baby that decision was a mistake
You're the only real girl I ever cared about this much
And now it feels weird not to feel your touch
I'm reaching out right now in hope that you're listening
Cause this Christmas you're the one I'll be missing

As he walks down the street, some of the neighbor's windows are up a bit and he is able to see the families inside decorating their Christmas trees. He looks on a bit longer before walking down the street again. He stops and looks back at the camera while he sings the chorus very emotionally.

UserPostedImage

[chorus]
Say baby won't you come back to me
And join me under the Christmas tree
If I don't get anything else this year
You're the only thing I want right here
Cause for the first time I value something new
That Christmas ain't nothing without you

A flashback occurs again, this time Dominic is in a white and beige suit and is in his home looking at an old photo of his ex-girlfriend by his fireplace. He puts his hand right next to her picture and stares at it before hanging his head down. Moments later he picks his head up to touch the picture and stare at it some more while he sings the second verse.

UserPostedImage

[verse two]
I ran across your photo the other day
It reminded me of all the moments we had together
Sometimes I wish I could make everything better
So you would return in my life again
Instead I'm spending my Christmas alone again
With a broken heart that can never be fixed
Bet that you didn't know I was going to propose
Its a struggle just to get you off my mind
Cause baby your love is one of a kind
I'm reaching out right now in hope that you're listening
Cause this Christmas you're the one I'll be missing

In the next scene, the flashback disappears and Dominic is walking in the middle of the street again but still in the white and beige suit. He is singing even more emotional then before as he sings the final chorus.

UserPostedImage

[chorus]
Say baby won't you keep your heart open for me
And join me under the Christmas tree
If I don't get anything else this year
You're the only thing I want right here
Cause for the first time I learned something new
That Christmas ain't nothing without you

As he finishes the chorus, Dominic turns to walk back down the street. Snow begins to fall before the music and video fade out.

UserPostedImage

========================================================================================

Black Heart feat. Mandy Williams Video

The video begins with Dominic washing his face in the bathroom sink. Once he's done, he reaches over for a towel to dry his face. A few moments later, he is seen looking into his foggy bathroom mirror. With a million thoughts running through his mine, he stands there looking at himself a minute longer before putting on a grey shirt and a red hoodie then walking out of the bathroom.

UserPostedImage

He walks down the hall to his music room where he is then seen glancing out of his window. The sudden ring of his phone, indicating he has a picture message, interrupts his thoughts, causing him to walk over and pick it up.

UserPostedImage

As he looks at the picture message from one of his homies, he can't believe his eyes. A low "What the hell" can be heard from Dominic. Trying to process what he's looking at he walks over to a stool in the room to sit down. The camera looks down at the phone to reveal a picture of his girlfriend, Mandy, kissing another guy. Dominic opens up his contacts to scroll down to Mandy's name to call her about the picture. Putting the phone to his ear, he waits for her to pick up.

UserPostedImage

Sittin here thinking how the hell I let her fool me
Into lovin and buying her everything she wanted
My homies steady warning me not to trust her
But I was so wrapped in her love that I didn't see
That she had a secret motive from the start

The scene switches to Mandy's room with the camera looking at her make up and other girly things on her dresser. Laughter can be heard from two girls but not yet revealing who it's coming from. Seconds later the camera is on Mandy laying down on her bed with her feet in the air with a magazine in her hand. She is smiling at her best friend as she snaps a picture of her. Her friend goes over to show her the picture and they giggle and laugh over it and other things.

UserPostedImage

As the two girls are enjoying each others company, the camera switches to Mandy's phone laying on top of her black journal. The phone shows Dominic is calling but Mandy is unaware because her phone is on silent. The two girls hang out some more before Mandy's friend goes home to get ready for their trip to the mall later on. Mandy is now left alone in her room, still not paying attention to her phone. Moments later she gets up off her bed to go freshen up.

UserPostedImage

I gave her my all yet she played with my heart (yeah)
She didn't give a damn about me at all
That's why she would never return my calls (yeah)
She only cared about taking my money
And being with other guys when I was gone (yeah)

The scene returns to Dominic hanging up the phone then dropping it out of his hands. As the phone drops onto the hard floor, the impact makes the back of the phone come off and the battery falls out. Still pretty mad and disappointed, he gets up from his seat and makes his way to the front door. Before going outside, he puts on a long black wool coat over his red hoodie, a black hat on his head and a black scarf around his neck.

UserPostedImage

If you think that you can changer her
Then you wasting your time
Cus she don't love no one
All she wants is your mind
To control you and take all your money
That’s why I call her
The girl with the black heart
Oh oh oh yeah
Oh oh oh yeah

Mandy is seen walking out of her house and down the drive way to her mini car. She gets in and starts it up before driving off to her destination. Moments later she is shown sitting in her car in front of her best friend's house. She gets out her phone to see that Dominic called but ignores it. Instead she calls her friend to tell her she's outside.

UserPostedImage

Headed to the mall to spend all my guy’s money
Gonna look for a new dress to wear to the party
Tonight I'm planning on finding my next hottie
But first let me call and break up with my guy
He's on the phone asking what he did wrong

Waiting for her friend to come to the car, Mandy looks into the rear view mirror to adjust her make up. A little while later her friend comes out and they drive off to the mall.

UserPostedImage

And I just tell him to leave me alone (yeah)
I never been in love and not planning to start
All I want to do is play with a guy's heart (yeah)
Till they give me everything that I want
Then I'm on to the next one to flaunt (yeah)

The camera switches back to Dominic as he stands out in front of his condo. He looks around at the people walking past him. He tries again to call Mandy but gets no answer.

UserPostedImage

Switching back to Mandy, she's seen now at the mall with her friend, looking at some dresses. They both are trying on different outfits as they talk about the amazing party their going to tonight. Dominic is seen buttoning up his jacket as he walks down the street thinking about where his girl is.

UserPostedImage

Mandy is shown partying at one of her friend's house party. She is looking over and smiling at her friend as she dances with a guy she'd met at the party a few moments ago. The video changes to a new scene with Dominic looking into the camera and standing behind a grey wall. He is wearing the same black hat as before but is now wearing a black shirt and some jeans.

UserPostedImage

Girl why you gotta be so coooold (yeah)
Thought that you and I had something good
But I guess I misunderstood (yeah)
You only fooled me
To get what you wanted
Then you moved on to the next guy
And did it all over again
(all over again yeah)

If you think that you can changer her
Then you wasting your time
Cus she don't love no one
All she wants is your mind
To control you and take all your money
That’s why I call her
Oh oh oh yeah
Oh oh oh yeah

Oh oh oh yeah

The camera shows Mandy leaving the party with the guy she was dancing with. They walk out to her car, where he gives her his number then leans in to kiss her. She smiles and goes back in to give him another kiss before getting into her car. Finally the scene changes to show Dominic standing in front of the camera looking mad and sad as the video and music slowly fades.

UserPostedImage

DominicBrown|LeslieNielsen|LexiMarieTaylor|JordanSnow|AllyHansen|AriaKingsley

thanks 1 user thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 25/12/2011(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#23 Posted : 25 December 2011 06:46:31(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Hayden: So now I have to outdo you with videos too? You're wearing me out. You know, if your music career ever fails, you should go for acting.

Isabel: Aww! I loved both videos :) I can't decide which is better though lol, you were amazing in both.

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 25/12/2011(UTC)
#24 Posted : 25 December 2011 06:50:19(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Hayden: So now I have to outdo you with videos too? You're wearing me out. You know, if your music career ever fails, you should go for acting.

Isabel: Aww! I loved both videos :) I can't decide which is better though lol, you were amazing in both.

Dominic: @Hayden Told u not to f*ck wit me son. U don't want none of dis haha. Thanks man. @Isabel Thanks Iz. Preciate dat.

#25 Posted : 27 December 2011 08:15:31(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage
Lily
'Not As Big'

UserPostedImage

The video begins with a close-up of Lily asleep. The scene then changes to Lily laying on what looks like a roof as the music begins to play. She sings the first verse as the scenes switch from this to her and her boyfriend arguing and him holding his head down at her piano.

UserPostedImage

[Verse 1]
I've been so broken can't believe in
Anyo-o-o-o-one, Anymore
And I look way back, Still dreaming
It could change, Must change

UserPostedImage

[Pre-Chorus]
Never knew how far I've come
Never realized
Promise not to let you down, But look me in my eyes

Lily is then seen waking up from her sleep and looking over at her boyfriend. He doesn't look at her which makes her upset then she leaves. She is then seen walking down the street in a white dress, while her boyfriend takes a walk as well. As he walks, he stops and looks up at the sky as if he would find the answers up there.

UserPostedImage

[Chorus]
All I want is to be free
Forever trapped inside my own
Cruel mind
I might seem a dream to you
But I promise I'm not as big

As Lily keeps singing, flashbacks of them together appear and then fades back into her singing. After she sings the chorus and goes into the bridge, Lily starts to run down the street and back home. The scene then switches back to a close-up of Lily on the roof again.

[Verse 2]
You love me, you're crying, just trust me, I hear you
Don't waste your tears
And I still keep looking at my life
It still has no-o-o-o-o-t changed

UserPostedImage

[Chorus]
All I want is to be free
Cruel mind
It might seem a dream to you

UserPostedImage

[Bridge]
I cannot hide, To big to try to hide
Waiting for my own hell to come
Lay my head down low

Knowing my mistakes
I don't want to live anymore

Lily's boyfriend is then seen back at the home by the piano with his head laying on it, disappointed. Lily is seen outside, looking up at the building and another far away shot of Lily's boyfriend fades out as the video comes to an end.

[Chorus]
Because I just want to be free
Cruel mind
It might seem a dream to you

UserPostedImage

I swear I'm not as big

RoseJapanFan on 27/12/2011(UTC)
Offline Mckenzie-  
#26 Posted : 27 December 2011 08:19:53(UTC)
Mckenzie-

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 1511 time(s) in 943 post(s)
Nate: That video is great! Its so dark, yet so beautiful. It matches 100% with the song.
retired x
thanks 2 users thanked Mckenzie- for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 27/12/2011(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 27/12/2011(UTC)
#27 Posted : 27 December 2011 13:18:38(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

thanks 2 users thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 27/12/2011(UTC), deadserious on 28/12/2011(UTC)
Offline deadserious  
#28 Posted : 28 December 2011 12:23:23(UTC)
deadserious

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 548 time(s) in 314 post(s)
OOC: Voted :D Such a good selection of videos.
AimeryNaomiGiselleELMNT
thanks 1 user thanked deadserious for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 29/12/2011(UTC)
#29 Posted : 29 December 2011 07:29:06(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Thank you for the votes so far. Still a chance to vote though. Voting will stay open until Monday.

FiveT on 29/12/2011(UTC)
#30 Posted : 02 January 2012 03:42:14(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Its 2012 and the Music Box Top Ten is ready for its new season of the best of the best music guests and yes you said it.....music videos!!!!!! First thing first we'd like to announce our guest to kick off our show this Friday. For the first episode of this year we are doing things big!!!!!! You've never seen anything like this and you won't want to miss it as our very own Hannah Beth joins the show!!!!!

UserPostedImage

Oh but we're not stopping there, we also have Misery Loves Company coming through as well. Not only will they both give us an amazing interview, they also will be performing. Crazy huh? Told ya so.

UserPostedImage

Join us this Friday as we kick the New Year off right.

Remember to keep voting as well because the show can't be done without the amazing videos. You have today and tomorrow by midnight to get your votes in. So please vote. Thank you and Happy New Year to you all.

Edited by user 02 January 2012 04:09:46(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

RoseJapanFan on 02/01/2012(UTC)
#31 Posted : 03 January 2012 16:50:36(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Voting was suppose to close on Monday at midnight but I'm leaving it open until midnight tonight. Need more voters to break a few ties so everyone has a fair chance. I don't like to beg but for the people that haven't voted yet please vote. Thank you to those that have voted already. I greatly appreciate it.

#32 Posted : 04 January 2012 04:06:53(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

TEEN TITANS - NO SPACE
VIDEO TEASER

An instrumental of "No Space" starts playing as a dark forest and a castle are shown. Then the five are all shown in different places as Martina is walking slowly in the forest along with her long black cloak that touches the ground and the wolves all around her. Laurence wearing his high-tech clothes gets out of a cave, Tanya looking like a warrior is climbing the stairs of the castle and Joey wearing his black and red clothes, looking like a sort of a vampire mixed to a devil, is in a cellar and is just sitting on a chair, looking at the floor. Then Den is shown flying in the sky with a bright energy wrapped around him and when he looks in the camera, the screen fades to black and a phrase appears:

UserPostedImage

thanks 2 users thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
FiveT on 04/01/2012(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 04/01/2012(UTC)
#33 Posted : 06 January 2012 17:12:36(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

TEEN TITANS - NO SPACE

The video starts showing a forest at night, everything seems quiet. As some crickets are heard, there's a zoom into a cave where a little light is seen and the song starts. So Laurence comes out of the cave, wearing some high-tech clothes and he sings the first verse, walking towards the exit of the cave.
While he's walking, the video shows other scenes about what's happening out of the cave, in the forest: some wolves are howling, other wolves are running to somewhere, but when the first verse ends, Martina shows up wearing some dark clothes and looking like a sort of black witch.

UserPostedImage

While she's walking, her long black cloak touches the ground and the running wolves all seem to avoid it as they jump without touching it when they're close.
In the meantime, the new verse comes and quite in the middle of it, there's a zoom right into the ground, under Martina's cloak and a sort of a dark cellar is shown along with Joey sitting on a chair and looking at the floor, while just moving his lips to sing the lines.
When the verse ends and Joey lifts up his head, he looks straight into the camera, and when he smiles quite evilly, the scene changes and a dark castle is shown.

UserPostedImage

With a quick zoom into the castle, the video shows Tanya, who's wearing a very feminine armor. She's inside of a big and black room and sings the last two lines looking still at the camera and when she looks out of a window, the chorus starts.
The video alternates on showing all of them in their different places, except for Den, as the video only shows a few hints of him with some stars that get an orange light in the sky at the end of the chorus. As for the others, Martina is shown while entering into a carriage with some black horses, Joey gets up from the chair and sort of plays around in the cellar, as he's shown laughing and smiling in some evilly ways, Tanya walks slowly in the rooms of the castle and cuts the head of the statue of a knight, and Laurence gets finally out of the cave, turning on some lights on his high-tech sort of armor to illuminate into the dark forest.
So the chorus ends and the video keeps showing Laurence, who sings the new verse and as he presses a button on his arm, some technologic wings appear on him and he starts flying, getting on the peak of the huge mountain behind him. As he looks at the sky, the new verse comes and Den is shown while flying in the sky, with some bright lights of energy wrapped around him. He wears some clothes able to illuminate brightly.
With the next two choruses, the Titans are all shown in their different scenes again: Martina is shown singing in her carriage which seems to be going towards Tanya's castle, Laurence is still standing on the peak of the mountain looking first at the sky and then at the forest below, Joey is slowly walking in the dark cellar and then puts his hand on the low roof still smiling evilly, Tanya is climbing the stairs of her castle while holding her sword, and Den is still flying around in the sky but he seems to be going over Tanya's castle too.
At the end of the second chorus, Tanya has finally gotten on the terrace of the castle and sings her verse, looking at the sky and indicating the moon with her sword at the last line.
When she does so, the last two choruses start and the others all join Tanya on the terrace, as Martina gets out of her carriage and teleports herself next to her friend, Den lands on the terrace with Laurence, who flew with Den in the meantime, and then Joey does a big jump on the castle, after making a huge hole in the cellar and getting out of it.
During the last lines of the song, the five all indicate the moon in their different ways, Den with his energy, Martina with a sort of mistic aura around her hand, Joey with a kind of fire on his forefinger, Laurence holding one of his technologic objects and Tanya still with her sword. The five manage to create a huge energy that turns the moon into the sun and the whole land gets all bright as the night turns into the day.
So the video, along with the song, ends with the five looking at the now bright land, proud of what they have just done.

FiveT on 06/01/2012(UTC)
#34 Posted : 07 January 2012 07:14:09(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

Lisa: Hello, and welcome to the new season of “Music Box Top Ten!” I'm your host, Lisa and we've got an amazing show for you guys today. Not only are we starting the new year off right by giving you guys the top ten most popular videos from your favorite artists but we have two special surprise guest joining us later. For now lets get this party started with the first five most requested videos picked by you.

Lisa: And now the moment you’ve all been waiting for, please welcome to the stage the band that makes all the girls go crazy, Misery Loves Company!

*audience applause*

Lisa: Hello guys, welcome to the show. How does it feel to be one of our first guests on the new season?

Ryan: Hi, Lisa thanks for having us. It feels kinda surreal to be on the show never-mind one of the first guests! I mean, this time a year ago, we were playing music at our local bar to maybe 10 people with at least 8 of them being family! So, to be where we are not, its crazy really.

Lisa: Yes certainly a big change from being there to being surrounded and watched by millions of fans right now. You've had a lot of success last year with your debut album going #1 on the charts and your hot singles climbing in the top 20 positions each week, what are you planning on doing this year?

Ryan: Yeah it was a great year for us in so many ways. Then when our music charted so high, that just put the icing on the cake for us. We never in a million years expected that kind of response, especially because its something we're so critical of ourselves. To us, it wasn't the best album, it wasn't amazing, but still the kids bought it and well, we are where we are because of them. This year we are on tour in America until the end of January. Then we will be traveling to the UK with CrushCrushCrush! and playing a few shows there. After that we're going to take a short break to be with our friends and families for a while then get started on a follow-up to, Two Sides To The Story. With maybe another tour in-between, who knows. We don't want to rush this next record.

Lisa: Sounds like you boys will be very busy bees this year. Speaking of the new year, how did you guys spend your New Years?

Nate: I went back to see my family in Toronto. We are in Florida at the time playing a gig, so I had to leave right away to make it there in time, which luckily I did.

Josh: I went back to Los Angeles too. I spent some time with family and friends just, really. Had a nice quiet countdown with my girlfriend!

Ryan: I took the decision to stay in Florida. I was so tired that, if i flew back, i would have slept for a week! So i stayed and partied with the kids out here and I had a really great time. Was a good way to welcome the new year and really just showed how much I grew not only as a musician but as a person over the last year.

Lisa: Nice. You've recently released your EP, “Being Bad Feels Good”, what made you guys want to give it away for free?

Nate: Well, it was kind of a strange one. It was so different to anything we had done before, it was much heavier and darker, more sinister but we're perfectionists. So when it came round to it, we were like.. 'I don't wanna charge people for our music, if we aren't 100% happy with it'. We considered canceling the release and re-recording but it was too late and we didn't want to disappoint people. So that's how we came to the decision and, well we hope our label don't hate us for it!

Lisa: Well I certainly love it and I'm sure all of the audience does too. Often times with bands we see them break up due to numerous reasons, is there anything you guys are doing to keep that from happening?

Ryan: I don't think so (laughs). I mean, with us, we've known each other for all our lives more-or-less.. and we've had a friendship built over the years and feel that we are in solid ground. Shay and Riley left, but, we're all still in good terms, like, Shay produced our debut and Riley helped out with BBFG. So, I don't think we're doing anything different or anything we just.. love (laughs). But hey, you can't predict the future.

Lisa: So true. What are your top 3 biggest goals you'd like to accomplish this year?

Josh: Ooh. Releasing our DVD.

Nate: Yeah, yeah. We have been recording footage for about 6 months now for a DVD which we hope to have out later this year, that would be pretty good.

Ryan: I think also playing some festivals. Getting a real buzz from a huge crowd, we haven't really experienced that yet. And, for me personally, just have a relaxed year, be able to sit here next year and talk about our togetherness and accomplishments.. long may it continue!

Lisa: We have a submitted question from Mike in Paris, Texas. He writes, “Hey guys, what do you do to stay in shape and are there any tips you could give?”

Ryan: Sup, Mike. Staying in shape, hmm?

Nate: Well, Ryan has turned into a fitness freak, seriously!

Ryan: Not really. I like to jog everyday, go on a jog for around an hour. Then i suppose just your basic exercises especially before gigs to pump us up. I don't really know, we aren't really in great shape at the minute (laughs).

Josh: Yeah and just not drinking too much booze. That's a big tip, I fell into that trap about a year ago, just stay active and keep away from fatty foods. Now I feel all healthy.. (laughs)

Lisa: Great tips you guys. Our last question comes from an audience member.
Audience member: Do any of you have girlfriends, if not who are you crushing on?

(all smile)

Ryan: Always asked this one (laughs).

Josh: I'm currently in a long term relationship with my girlfriend, Kate.

Ryan: And me and Nate are single! I'm trying to think who my little crush is on. I'm going to be greedy and say two, I'll shoot for Amy Meyer or Arianna from Hey Lolita. I feel like a child all over again!

Nate: My schoolboy crush, I think, at the minute I'd say Isabel Merjos! (nods and laughs)

Lisa: Thank you guys for being on the show.

Ryan: Our pleasure, anytime.

Lisa: Here are the videos that almost made it into the top ten but were a few votes shy.

ElectroDeath- Here and After
Dominic Brown- Christmas Ain't Nothing
Den- Jupiter

Lisa: Remember to keep voting for those videos guys if you want to see them in the top ten next week but for now give it up for Misery Loves company as they perform right here for us.

*audience applause*

===============================================================

Misery Loves Company

As the lights dim down 4 figures take place on stage with their heads dropped to the floor. The sounds of guitars begin to build as the lights start to become ever so lighter reminiscent of the contrasting noise from the guitars. Then with a bang on the drums, the lights flash brightly and the full band starts playing their latest song from the new EP, Being Bad Feels Good.

You take 1 step forwards and 2 steps back
That’s not the way to get yourself on track
Ive got more enemies than friends,
And I always will until this ends
I don’t give a fuck what they think of me,
If they are the lock then that is the key

UserPostedImage
(Ryan Williams and Nate Barker)

All you gotta do is your head,
Do it now before your dead

Is this the time for us to shout out loud,
Is this the time for us to live and be proud
Dont stop now, live it up to the end, go on take a bow
I forget really how fun it is
Being bad feels fucking good

I don’t stop long enough to let it burn me down,
Least I can always look back at when I had the crown
Just close your eyes think long and hard,
At how much times you left me in regard

UserPostedImage
(Nate Baker)

That is a pretty accurate summary of it,
Now just sit back and enjoy how far I can get

All you gotta do is your head,
Do it now before your dead

I forget really how fun it is

UserPostedImage
(Ryan Williams)

Scream your heart out,
Let them all know,
We don’t give a fuck
How this goes
You can’t fast forward until that day,
Do you listen to anything I say?
Once more, quiet please, listen carefully

I forget really how fun this is

UserPostedImage
(Josh Heyler)

The band finish up their performance. "Thank you all."
Frontman Ryan Williams picks up the mic "Ladies and gentlemen, we're Misery Loves Company.. have a good night"

Lisa: Wow! Weren't they just awesome? Right now we're going to pay some bills before we break out our next special guest and continue with our top ten countdown.

Edited by user 07 January 2012 07:19:42(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 5 users thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 07/01/2012(UTC), C4AJoh on 07/01/2012(UTC), DistortedAudio on 07/01/2012(UTC), Mckenzie- on 07/01/2012(UTC), deadserious on 07/01/2012(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#35 Posted : 07 January 2012 07:22:50(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

OOC: Good Job! Mckenzie wrote a great RP for MLC and awww school boy crush lol.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 2 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 07/01/2012(UTC), Mckenzie- on 07/01/2012(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#36 Posted : 07 January 2012 07:26:28(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8589 time(s) in 2692 post(s)
OOC: Great start :D Can't wait to see more :)
thanks 2 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 07/01/2012(UTC), Mckenzie- on 07/01/2012(UTC)
#37 Posted : 07 January 2012 07:34:54(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

Lisa: Welcome back. Are you guys having the time of your lives so far?

*audience applause*

Lisa: Great. Now lets welcome our next special guest. She recently amazed everyone by dropping a 2 disk album with 20 songs! Now the hot album has gone #1 on the album charts and there's no sign of this girl slowing down any time soon. Please welcome the beautiful Hannah Beth!

*audience applause*

Lisa: Hi Hannah, we're glad to have you join us on our new season. How does it feel to be on the show for the very first time?

Hannah Beth: Hey! I'm so glad to be here this season, I love this show. It feels very amazing. I'm a fan just like everyone else here so I'm still taking it in, hey everyone! (She smiles and waves at the crowd) Thanks again for inviting me.

UserPostedImage

Lisa: Aww you're welcome. Congrats on the #1 album by the way! I'm sure you must be thrilled but can you tell us more on how you felt when you heard the news?

Hannah Beth: Thank you so much, I am absolutely still in awe over it. I worked really hard and it's just something wonderful to see all your hard work finally pay off. I first heard the news from my brother Hayden. I didn't believe him at first so I had to look for myself and that was followed by jumping, screaming, knocking over random objects. This was all while we were shopping also so yeah, got a lot of stares that day! (Laughs)

Lisa: (laughs) The album is truly spectacular. What came to mind to make you want to release a 2 disk album?

Hannah Beth: Umm well I thought that it would take a lot of work and time but it was well worth it. I had been recording it ever since mid September and I kept pushing it back because of personal issues and stuff so I just felt like I owed it to my fans to not just release an album with 10 songs after almost a year of releasing my last album. It was really fun recording though and I made some new friends, met different people, it was a blast. It took a lot of energy too so I'm not sure how soon I'll do another 2 disc album! (Laughs)

UserPostedImage

Lisa: Kudos to you on that. Its 2012 and people are blowing up twitter with their New Year's resolution, what's yours?

Hannah Beth: Just to be a better person, move further with my music and personal life. It's really the year for me to enjoy after everything that's happened with me so I just wanna enjoy this year with my family and friends.

Lisa: Excellent resolution. This year will be very big for you as you'll be getting married to a special hottie! How's the wedding planning going?

Hannah Beth: Aww thank you, he's such a hottie indeed! (Laughs) The wedding planning is really insane right now. I've done a lot so far but there's just so much left to do with little time left. It's just really exciting and I can't wait until next month. I really love that guy. (Giggles)

Lisa: Tons of girls would love to be in your shoes right now. Including me! Especially since your new show along with Hayden and Isabel, will be coming out this year! Can you tell us more about that?

Hannah Beth: Yes, it's coming out hopefully next month and it will air every Friday at 9pm. It's just us being family really but we get more in depth with it. There's something for everyone to watch. You have Hayden being Hayden which is always entertaining to watch. Izzy will be on tour for the first couple of episodes but it's really a fun show to watch. There's some serious moments but a lot of goofiness and sometimes special guests are also included on the show. I really can't wait for you guys to watch.

Lisa: We'll all be waiting in anticipation to see it. Any other news you have planned this year that we don't know about yet?

UserPostedImage

Hannah Beth: Well I've planned a world tour for sometime in the summer with a few artists so more will be given on that later but for now I think I'm going to just enjoy time with family and Brandon for as long as I can. I'd consider this as a little break before I go on the tour to get back on track with my personal life and stuff. I'll still keep in touch with the fans as I always do but I think everyone should take a little breather and not wear themselves out.

Lisa: Awesome. We have a submitted question from Jake from Trenton, New Jersey. He says, “Hey Hannah, would you ever consider working with Abie Lena? I think you two teaming up would be the most epic thing ever!

Hannah Beth: Wow, I'd be up for it if she was! I think that's a great idea, I adore her. She has an amazing voice and I love her album so yes that would be very Epic Jake, thank you! (Smiles)

Lisa: I agree with you there Jake. Thanks for the question and now our last question comes from an audience member.

Audience member: Hi Hannah! I wanted to ask how do you and Brandon communicate? He like barely says a word.

UserPostedImage

Hannah Beth: I get that question a lot, believe it or not. (Laughs) He's really talkative around me but he's sort of shy around others so it works out well because I talk a lot also. He's just got that sort of mysterious thing with him where the outside world doesn't really know him but he's like almost an open book to me so I think it's cool. He's not one to really talk a lot to the public but at home he talks a lot! I love it (Laughs).

Lisa: Thank you Hannah for stopping by and now without further adieu give it up for Hannah Beth as she gives us a very special performance right now.

======================================================

Hannah Beth Music Box Performance!

Hannah stands on the stage and looks out at the audience as they are cheering for her to start. "What's up Music Box?" The crowd again cheers in response as Subliminal starts playing. She starts to sway to the beat, motioning for the crowd to do the same.

[Verse 1]
We used to play right by the swings at night
You were my best friend that I loved (loved, loved, loved)
Couldn't imagine you not by my side
So sweet and comforting and fun (fun, fun, fun)
Always exciting me from the begin
Never wanting our crazy times to end, No
It's almost shocking how you never saw
Just how you left me in total awe

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

[Chorus]
All the little clues weren't reliable
Felt like me and you were subliminal, Can't control
What I feel for you, There's no need to lie
Until you come clean guess that I will hide
All inside

As she goes into the next verse, the lights change between a purple to blue color. She then keeps encouraging the audience to clap and move with her.

[Verse 2]
Fast forward now to our first day at school
Every girl wanted all your time (time, time time)
Guess it was time for them to take my place
Replacement friend I'll never find (find, find, find)

But you know, I shoulda let go-o, But no-o
I can't
Because, I know that one day he will be mines
Hoping he starts to realize

[Chorus]
All inside

[Bridge]
And not a single day, goes by
You just can't deny, Can't deny
They won't erase, all our memories
It's broken my heart (Broke my heart)
Now that we're apart, Back to start
So now you disappear
I don't care

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

[Chorus]
All inside (All inside)

All the little clues weren't reliable (But you know, Shoulda let go-o)
Felt like me and you were subliminal, Can't control (But no-o, I can't)
What I feel for you, There's no need to lie (But you know, Shoulda let go-o)
Until you come clean guess that I will hide (But no-o, I can't)
All inside

Hannah bows as the song finishes and the crowd cheers. "Thank you all so much, I love you!"

Lisa: Woah what a performance. Thank you again Hannah Beth for that great performance. Before we go, here are the top most requested videos. Congrats to Dominic Brown for having the #1 video on our first episode of our new season. Hope you enjoy your plague and for now we must go. Join us next week as we give the hottest top ten videos around and a very special guest appearance. Peace.

thanks 4 users thanked Princess_Valentine for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 07/01/2012(UTC), C4AJoh on 07/01/2012(UTC), Mckenzie- on 07/01/2012(UTC), deadserious on 07/01/2012(UTC)
#38 Posted : 07 January 2012 07:35:59(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Good Job! Mckenzie wrote a great RP for MLC and awww school boy crush lol.

OOC: Thanks and yup he sure did. :)

Mckenzie- on 07/01/2012(UTC)
#39 Posted : 07 January 2012 07:37:02(UTC)
Princess_Valentine

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: C4AJoh Go to Quoted Post
OOC: Great start :D Can't wait to see more :)

OOC: Thank you and I hope you enjoy them. :D

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#40 Posted : 07 January 2012 07:46:59(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Isabel: Awwww crush on me really? :) I'm flattered :P Great show everyone, glad Music Box is back and better than ever!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage