logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#21 Posted : 26 September 2012 22:46:49(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Lily: Let's give people a reason to believe in music after our performances. I don't know about you but I'm not holding back this time.. ;)

Amy: Haha, do you ever hold back? It’ll definitely be great to be on an old-school rock tour with real musicians again :P we’ll certainly try to keep up with you :)

Edited by user 29 December 2012 23:49:21(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline C4AJoh  
#22 Posted : 25 October 2012 03:55:31(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

“WE’RE DANCING AROUND THE FIRE WITH THE SWEET ABANDON OF YOUTH
KNOWING THAT TOMMOROW WE WILL BE FORCED TO GROW UP”

October 24, 2012

UserPostedImage
> The newest member of the band clearly wasn’t so happy with the latest of our new material … so we fired the little dude! (We didn’t really, he’s actually just the spawn of my sibling, he’s alright if you like baby’s and stuff, but as a rule I tend to not like anyone that is more mature than myself … sadly that dramatically limits the possibility of friendship but such is my burden) <

Hello one and all

I’m sure that the amount of you that are reading this varies in all kinds of different ways, there will be the cool indie kids, the heartbroken emo kids, the hopeless romantics, the nerds that continue sweat at the mere thought of talking to a pretty girl, those that have everything they could possibly want from their life right now and those that couldn’t be living in a bigger more painful hell right now and I thank you all for your attention, just for reference I would be in the ‘Nerds that continue to sweat at the mere thought of talking to a pretty girl’ category and perhaps the ‘Hopeless romantics’ category but we have those darn movie’s to blame for the latter.
I digress slightly, apparently I do that a lot but nevertheless, there is a reason for my appearance here on the official home of Riot! In The Boulevard and yes, the red-haired one with the boobs was kind enough to allow me to take on update/blog duties this time around, either that or she’s just very, very lazy. I’ll let you lovely people decide which however both are very valid hypothesis.

… Oh yeah, the reasons for the blog update, well it’s been a month since we last updated you with news and since then we have released our live album which has appeared to be enjoyed by our fans, almost finished up recording for our new studio album, released the lead single from the aforementioned album and performed a couple of songs for MTV. Yes, it’s been busy, busy, busy for this rag-tag group of misfits and losers but it’s been a whole lot of fun. I just want to let you all know that although nothing is quite confirmed yet in regards to the new album’s release we are hoping for a late November/early December release for the record, like I said we’re almost finished with it, it’s in the production stages and we’re just trying to figure out little things like where to place each track on the album and other such nonsense but we’re almost home and dry with the album.
In fact as a little treat for our fans that are hoping to find as much information about the album as possible I have my hypothetical bag of goodies, So 1) as of now, the album will be titled ‘Crossroads’, in reference to the that fact that we’re almost real-life adults now and we’re at the crossroads between youth and growing up, I’m not looking forward to that! 2) it will (hopefully) feature sixteen songs, although I must point out that there are some murmurings that it may only be fourteen, but that’s still enough for you all to feast upon anyway. 3) There will be two guest appearances, one from the rather cool man who happened to produce the album ‘Isaac Lovelock’ and the other from a fellow Nomad turned North Hill-ite, called ‘James Urie’. 4) Here are a bunch of track titles that may increase or decrease your interest in the album (FYI it’s not all of the track titles);

Somewhere On The Horizon
A Place Called Home (The Leaving Song)
The Ruins You Created And The Hearts That You Took
Spotlight
Jealousy Doesn’t Look Good On You
The Fire That Took My Love (Last Day Of Our Acquaintance)
The Webs That You Weave

There are of course more song titles but we’re supposed to not give everything away, so for now that pretty much covers all of the information that we’re allowed to share in regards to the album. We’ll also be touring in November with the incredible list of rock stars that you’ve no doubt seen lined up for the No Venues tour and so we certainly hope to see you somewhere out in the crowd, I’ll even crowd surf so long as you all promise not to pinch my bum … I guess you can all look and you can all feel but no pinching, that’s just nasty. That’s all I’m sayin’.
And finally, on behalf of the entire band, I just want to say a gigantic thank you to all of the fans that have continued to support us, we are incredibly humbled by the fact that you all continue to buy and listen to our music in large numbers and this resulted in us achieving the coveted number #1 spot on the Weekly Airplay Charts, as well as #2 on the albums chart with our live CD/DVD and so a million thank you’s to each and every one of you beautiful people.

Thanks for listening
Bye Bye my esteemed frenemies

Adam Benjamin

Edited by user 11 November 2012 00:43:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 3 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 25/10/2012(UTC), mebeme101 on 25/10/2012(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 25/10/2012(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#23 Posted : 11 November 2012 00:43:19(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

“Kiss a rose and throw it in the sea
Just pray that the rose will find its way to me
We’re both young with a lot to learn
A heart beats heavier when it’s forced to yearn
Maybe we were stupid for getting into this
I sometimes wish I never met you
Because it’s only you that I can miss”
– Somewhere On The Horizon

“But it’s now so plain to see
Those sweet little fantasies no longer run away with me
While all the non-believers are just the same
And those long distance conversations still remain”
– A Place Called Home (The Leaving Song)

“The ruins you created and the hearts that you took
Will come to the foundations
Your whole world will soon be shook
The heart that you had stolen and the faith and love too
Won’t be forgotten
My ghost will be coming for you”
– The Ruins You Created And The Hearts That You Took

“I try my best to face each day as it comes
But it’s starting to get too tough for me to smile
No one’s heart could take this pain
Least of all not mine
The beating of the raindrops that fall
Has become the melancholy soundtrack to my mind
And the empty space that surrounds me now
Just reminds me that there’s more loneliness to come
Because this heartbreak isn’t familiar
I know it’s only just begun”
– Our Long Distance Hell (feat. James Urie)

“From childhood friends to teenage lovers
From nervous children to fathers and mothers
From misfits and losers that don’t belong
To the tragic protagonist in the words of a song
To the beaten and broken in the rules of love
To the beautiful and fragile watching us from above
To the ones who’ve lost hope and can’t seem to be found
We’ll take this feeling to our grave as we’re lowered in the ground”
– The Webs That You Weave

“Well they can criticise us
Hate and chastise us
They can push us down
Right to the ground
But we’ll rise from the ashes
The smouldering wreckage and embers
But we’ll be the people that everybody remembers”
– Forget About The World Outside, It’s Just You And Me Tonight

“I don’t know where we’re going, this is all brand new to me
I’ve heard people talk of love before, it’s not something I could ever see
I don’t know the direction, to lead you to my heart
I’ve never been one for perfection
And I ain’t gonna start”
– Written In The Stars

“Six months gone and I’m back in town
I’m seen in a different light these days now
I’m not just the girl with the head full of fantasies
I’m the weary traveler that’s living out her wildest dreams
But I can see when they stare that it’s just not the same
I followed my dreams day by day
I once had a heart but I threw it away
Yeah I once had a heart but I threw it away”
– This Doesn’t Feel Like Home Anymore

“The press haven’t talked about her in a while
She’s starting to think that she’s going out of style
She’ll change her sound from country to techno
Say something slightly negative
And she’ll never ever let go”
– How Did We Get Here?

“The fire rushed and so did you
The flames burnt you alive but they burnt me too
And as I wish upon a star above
The fire took away my love
It also took away my innocence
On the last day of our acquaintance”
– The Fire That Took My Love (Last Day Of Our Acquaintance)

“Standing in the spotlight, standing center stage
Looking in the crowd, tonight, I can’t see your face
You were meant to be there, when my dreams came true
You’ve been taken way too soon
But I still find myself, looking for you
A friendly face, somewhere in the crowd
I sit alone in the dressing room
Wondering if I’ve made you proud
I can’t get you back
Some things just can’t be
But when I hit the stage
I know you’re looking down on me”
– Spotlight (feat. Isaac Lovelock)

Edited by user 11 December 2012 02:27:25(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Walton on 11/11/2012(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 11/11/2012(UTC), Princess_Valentine on 03/01/2013(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#24 Posted : 11 December 2012 02:26:58(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

RIOT! IN THE BOULEVARD: THE CROSSROADS WORLD TOUR 2013

UserPostedImage

"Riot! In The Boulevard are set to embark on their first ever headlining world tour, will you be there?
If so then stay tuned because tour dates are coming very soon ... like literally in minutes!"
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Princess_Valentine on 03/01/2013(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#25 Posted : 12 December 2012 06:03:06(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

“HAPPY HOLIDAYS, ONE AND ALL! … WHAT’S ON YOUR CHRISTMAS LIST?”
December 11, 2012

UserPostedImage

Hello everybody

It’s Amy here, speaking on behalf of the band for the final time this year. Just a couple of things and a couple of massive thank yous to our wonderful fans. Firstly, we’ve worked quite hard this year, we’ve somehow managed to put out three albums for you and tour as often as we possibly could and we’ve enjoyed every second of it, even the occasional bump in the road couldn’t derail us and there’s one dominating reason for that and it’s you incredible bunch of fans.
It’s a little cheesy and clichéd to ramble on about how great you all are and everything, so I’m not gonna. I just really wanna say a huge thank you to everybody that’s supported what we’ve been doing this year, to those that have come out to the shows to see us, stood in line to buy merchandise and waiting around near the backstage areas for hours upon hours just to see us and to those that continue to buy our music, just a huge thank you, it’s incredibly humbling to know that there’s such a huge support out there and you keep on surprising us, most recently for making our latest record stay top of the album charts for three weeks already. It puts a big smile on our faces to see your support, so thank you!

We just announced our first ever headlining world tour for 2013, yesterday and already we’ve been inundated with questions about tickets and such, they’ll be going on sale on Friday for those of you that are interested and we really cannot wait to see you guys somewhere in the crowd, it’s gonna be another incredible year, I can just feel it in my bones. So let’s make sure we have as many great memories as possible from the New Year, I cannot wait!
Also we have a new single for you guys, It’s something that you won’t have ever heard from us, it’s a completely brand new track, like we’ve just literally finished writing it here at Avatar Studios in New York City and we’re gonna finish up recording it in the next couple of hours, how insane is that? It’s our first Christmas song and believe me it’s not quite what you’d imagine a Christmas song to sound like, it’s slightly different but that’s all I’m saying :P
You’ll be able to check it out online sometime tomorrow via Spotify and Youtube and Last.FM and a bunch of other sites and it will be available to purchase on Sunday and all of the proceeds will be going to ‘Feed America’, which is a massively important charity, particularly at this time of year, so please help the cause if you can and do your part to make sure that people don’t go hungry this holiday season.

That pretty much covers things, I just wanna wish all of you happy holidays and be safe because we wanna see you in the New Year. So on behalf of the band, have a wonderful end to the year, we love you all very much! xoxo

~ Amy ~

Edited by user 15 February 2013 22:25:26(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Princess_Valentine on 03/01/2013(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#26 Posted : 15 February 2013 22:25:40(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 15/02/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 16/02/2013(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#27 Posted : 11 April 2013 04:10:45(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

“IT’S IMPORTANT FOR EVERYBODY TO GO THROUGH MOMENTS OF DARKNESS
BUT IT’S MORE IMPORTANT FOR EVERYBODY TO LEARN TO WALK TALL AND BE PROUD OF WHO THEY ARE
BECAUSE WE CAN ALL BE BEAUTIFUL SPIRITS, WE JUST NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SHOW IT”

April 10, 2013

UserPostedImage

Hello to our loyal followers

It’s a pleasure to get an opportunity to speak to you guys and girls for what feels like the first time in a very long time, for those of you that follow the band will no doubt be aware that we’re currently on our very first headlining world tour and it’s been an absolute blast so far … I ain’t gonna lie though, it is insanely tiring and we’re not even halfway through the tour yet, but every evening that we are up onstage makes it all seem worthwhile. I gotta say that seeing all of the people that have been coming out to the shows and seeing all of your smiling faces has been incredible, it’s been extremely therapeutic and very life-affirming for me and the guys because when I look out into the crowd I can see all types of people from all walks of life and I’ve even had the chance to meet a whole lot of you backstage before the shows and you’re incredibly enthusiastic and passionate about the band and you tell us your own stories about life and I love it because it’s made me open my eyes a little.
Now when I look into the crowd and see everybody with smiling faces and jumping up and down and singing every word back to us from within the crowd, I’m seeing the people beyond the smiles and I’m starting to re-discover just how powerful music can truly be if it’s done in the right way. You tell me your stories and it humbles me to see you all going through your own individual struggles in your life but when the music kicks in, for two or three hours your forgetting all about what may be going on in your life and your just enjoying yourself.

I met a girl backstage a couple of days ago in Australia, she was seventeen and she told me something that made me burst into tears during the show. She told me the story about how she has spent a lot of time in hospital recently and how everybody was worried that she may have cancer, she said that her and her friends came to the show to celebrate the news that she’s cancer free. But she said to me that she just told her friends that she had been given the all clear but in fact she was given the news that she was terminal, she said she didn’t want to tell her friends because she wants to enjoy her final summer as best as she can and that she doesn’t want her friends to be upset all summer. I spoke to that girl again this morning and she said that she had told her friends the real news, she said they still plan on making this the greatest summer that they can.
It makes me realise that there is always something deeper beyond the eyes and beyond the smiles. It seems easier to just put on a smile, even on your worst days. Believe me, I know because I can hide my feelings just as well as anybody but recently I’ve been on the other side of that. It kills me to know that someone is hurting inside when you can tell that they’re hiding it with a smile. I guess what I’m trying to say is that there are times when it’s actually more brave to open up to someone and actually tell them how you’re feeling rather than trying to pretend that everything is alright. I’m being a hypocrite right now because I’m not brave enough to do that very often, but I’m at least being honest with you all. I’m a huge screw up, I couldn’t be more damaged on the inside, I’m not gonna lie, I prefer to try to keep that as hidden as much as possible. I could list everything that I don’t like about myself right now but we’d probably be here all day if I did, the point to this is that it’s not a good thing to do.

But I’m working on it … are you?

I’m not going to sugar coat things and make it seem like we live in this beautiful world full of butterflies and innocence. We absolutely do not, there is a magnitude of beauty in the world, the world we live in can be the most beautiful thing in the world at times … but it can also be the most ugly. I hope that the people that follow Riot! In The Boulevard are the sort of people that believe that the world can be beautiful, the kind of people that know the importance of smiling at a stranger on the street, the kind of people that will try to brighten up somebody’s day in some way, it can be something as simple as just saying hello to someone who doesn’t feel like anybody cares, to let them know that you’re there and that you do care. It’s a naïve way to look at the world, but I hope that at least everybody who supports this band also supports those ideas and beliefs. The world can be made beautiful once again and it’s up to us to try to at least make it a little less ugly each day.

I’m not entirely sure what this update is about, usually we’ll talk about the next album or tour or whatever. This isn’t one of those blogs, we’re on the road pretty much from now until September and we’re currently having an absolute blast. It’s been a pleasure to perform for everybody who has came out to see us so far and we hope to continue to have fun throughout the summer. It’s important for everybody to go through moments of darkness, but it’s more important for everybody to learn to walk tall and be proud of who they are, because we can all be beautiful spirits, we just need to learn how to show it.
But most importantly, let’s just have fun!

Thanks for your time

– Amy Meyer xoxo –
thanks 5 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
erich hess on 11/04/2013(UTC), snap_itshannah on 11/04/2013(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 11/04/2013(UTC), Walton on 12/04/2013(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 21/04/2013(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#28 Posted : 11 April 2013 04:19:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17916 time(s) in 10410 post(s)
Erich: they make Amy clones?!? I want one! It'd be great to have a spare amy in the cabinet.

Erica: aw,Amy is such a sweetie. She is wise. Everyone can bear their shit and smile. But to open and ask for help.. That is the bravest thing one can do. Thank bob I have a friend I can do that with.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 10/06/2013(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#29 Posted : 10 June 2013 08:34:59(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

JUST A QUICK THANK YOU!
’We Are The Half-Moon Kids’ … coming soon!

UserPostedImage

"Haaaaaaiiiii everyone!

It's been an incredibly busy couple of months for us, we've been on the road and during time off, we've been working on new material for our next studio album. So first of all, I must apologize for the lack of updates that we've been giving to you our fans, but I hope that you've been enjoying our new single and I hope that if you've came out to see us during our world tour then you haven't been disappointed!

As the title says, this is just a quick thank you to our fans! So thank you for supporting us in the way that you do, also thanks for supporting the latest single 'To All Of The Names Written On The Inside Of My Arm', today we saw that it went to #4 on the single charts which is still something that blows our tiny little minds, so we thank you all from the very bottom of our hearts!

And finally, we have some additional news! We will be releasing a promotional single in the coming weeks, it's another cut from our next studio album, we have four songs completed so far and this is one of those, it's titled, 'We Are The Half-Moon Kids' and we will also be releasing an E.P at some point this summer, it will feature acoustic versions of both of those singles as well as a couple of other acoustic songs that won't be heard anywhere else, that E.P will be titled 'Fading Colors' and hopefully you will enjoy it!

That's all for now. Thanks for listening!

- Riot! xoxo
Osprey037[Reported Failure] on 10/06/2013(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#30 Posted : 05 September 2013 00:30:33(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

“YOU’RE THE POISON, SPITTING OUT YOUR VENOM AND BILE
I’M THE ANTIDOTE, PAIN RELIEF WITH A SMILE

September 4, 2013

UserPostedImage

Hello once again to everybody out there in the world

It’s been a short while since our last update, it has been an incredibly busy year for us. It seems crazy to think that our current tour is coming to an end soon, this makes us sad because although it’s difficult being on the road for so long and being away from your loved ones for such a crazy amount of time it is truly the most fun a band can possibly have, it’s a funny thing. Because when you’re on the road sometimes you just really can’t wait to go home for a little while and then when you get back home for a little while you can’t wait to get back on the road. I guess the heart of a musician is a little flaky at times but it’s all good. I gotta say though, these last few months of touring have been so much fun and for this final leg of the tour, we’re back home in the US which means we have so many of our friends and family coming out to see us, as well as our crazy fanbase.

I’m so excited for these upcoming shows, I think the final show back home in Vegas could very well be an emotional experience for us, we’ve performed in our hometown as support bands over the last few years but these will be the closing shows of our first ever headlining world tour, it’s crazy to even say that. People keep telling me the numbers and statistics that we’ve received on this tour, something like 93 shows, played to just under five million people, the average length of our shows have been close to three hours long, average set lists have included 27 songs, the tour has brought in over $200 million, 80 million of which has been donated to various charities from each of the countries that we’ve performed in. It’s crazy, I’m not even twenty-one yet! … but none of this could have been achieved without the incredible insane amount of support that we’ve received over the years!

But don’t worry, we aren’t even nearly finished yet! Yes, 2013 has been a wonderful year so far and it’s not even October yet. We still have a couple of important things that we want to do before the end of the year, yes many of you are aware that as a band we have been recording in between touring as much as we can to bring you another new record. The good news is that the next record is not too far away, the bad news is that we can’t quite give you guys an official release date yet! :(
There are some good news from us today though and we wanted to bring this news to you guys as soon as we possibly could, this morning … literally a couple of hours ago, we confirmed our album artwork for the next record with a designer and we also confirmed the full Tracklisting with our record label ‘North Hill Records’ and we also confirmed some extra tour dates for our fans in Australia and New Zealand.

So below are the additional tour dates and I know that some of our fans have been patiently waiting to see what the album cover will look like and what the names of your new favourite songs are gonna be ;) So here is our gift for all of you beautiful people;

- Amy Meyer ~xoxo~
Offline genocidal king  
#31 Posted : 05 September 2013 00:37:46(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
Mark Talley: That cover looks sick as hell! Can't wait to hear more music from you guys. Always a winner.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 05/09/2013(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#32 Posted : 05 September 2013 03:02:55(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
Mark Talley: That cover looks sick as hell! Can't wait to hear more music from you guys. Always a winner.

Amy: Thanks, glad that you're looking forward to the new music and that you like the cover too! :)
Offline C4AJoh  
#33 Posted : 10 September 2013 04:26:45(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

FULL ANNOUNCEMENT COMING SOON!

UserPostedImage
RoseJapanFan on 10/09/2013(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#34 Posted : 10 September 2013 07:25:11(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Jennifer: Ahhhhh, can't wait! :) I hope I can catch a show.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 10/09/2013(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#35 Posted : 10 September 2013 17:08:56(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jennifer: Ahhhhh, can't wait! :) I hope I can catch a show.

Amy: Thanks Jennifer, we've got a couple of amazing support acts for these shows! Hopefully we'll see you there, be aware though, as we may try to get you to join us onstage ;)
Offline C4AJoh  
#36 Posted : 08 December 2013 03:03:38(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

“YOU’RE THE POISON, SPITTING OUT YOUR VENOM AND BILE
I’M THE ANTIDOTE, PAIN RELIEF WITH A SMILE!”

UserPostedImage

December 7, 2013

"Dear fans, friends, misfits and losers

These past few years have been the wildest most incredibly wonderful and terrifying times of our lives, it’s been insane from day one and we wouldn’t change any of it if we could. We owe everything that we’ve achieved to the fans that have supported everything we’ve done with so much passion and obsession, never did we once think that starting a little high school band and practicing in Jason’s parents garage would get us to where we are now, but here we are and we’re living the sort of youthful fantasy that just doesn’t normally come true for people like us, the awkward, bullied, unnoticed wallflowers that we have always been. But what has happened in these past few years, only goes to show that you can dream the wildest dream you can imagine and it could come true, our belief has been re-affirmed over the last three to four years as we’ve met so many incredible people at our shows and out on the street.
We’ve listened to the stories of our fans and we’ve seen the way that our fans have grown up with us over the last few years and it’s amazing to see such faith and strength and positivity in all of you, life isn’t easy at all. We all go through some pretty unbearable darkness and the fans that have shared their stories with us and somehow found some flicker of re-ignited hope through our music have been what has driven us on to make the most of the opportunity that we have been blessed to have been given. You’ve all become the very embodiment of what we’d love our fans to become, we’ve seen how you look out for each other and build each other up, you push each other to dream and believe and that is something special, we all feel extremely proud to have you all as fans.

We refuse to believe that we have a difficult job, yes we are rarely home and the touring is a pain at times but we aren’t going to patronise any of you by complaining about how difficult our job is. There’s so many people out there that deserve the credit and spotlight for what they do, what they do truly matters. That’s not to say that music is irrelevant, we’ve always been believers in the majesty and the power of music, it’s what helps us push through. But what we do isn’t a chore, it’s a pleasure and if we’ve ever complained about being on tour or being stuck in a recording studio in a city that is unfamiliar then we apologize wholeheartedly, what we have is an absolute gift. We’ve been blessed with the greatest gift of our dreams coming true and we will forever be grateful to everybody that has had a hand in making this happen. The achievements and accolades deserve to be shared with our fanbase because you’ve made Riot! In The Boulevard what it has become and you deserve to feel part of this, we’ve always hoped that our fans feel like part of a very unique community. We’re all messed up together, right? :)

So some of you may be wondering what is next for the band. Well hopefully today things will become all the more clear as to what lies ahead in the future. Firstly, we’ve had the next year mapped out for us for a little while now. But things change and we must all learn to adjust to change, it’s an important thing to learn. For the past week, we have been in a state of sadness and confusion, with important decisions to be made, crucial decisions. So we must first get you all up to speed with what is going on right now. As you may know, we recently released our latest single ‘You’re The Poison, I’m The Antidote’ from our latest studio album and we hope that you all enjoyed the song and we thank you all for your support of the track and the album, it’s been great!
However, last Sunday the future of the band was thrown into a state of doubt and confusion. We all met together at our recording studio in our hometown of Las Vegas with the intention of planning out the next couple of months for the band, but to our shock and sadness we were hit with the bombshell that both Justin and Nathan have decided that they no longer want to be part of the band, a decision which they have been considering for quite some time it would appear. I won’t go into the details of their reasoning, but there are many things that have played a part in their lack of enthusiasm to continue working as part of Riot! In The Boulevard. As I’m sure you will all understand, it’s been a tough week for all of us to re-consider where we go next and what we plan on doing. We’ve considered looking for a new drummer and lead guitarist but we don’t feel like that would be the correct route for us to go down, it was the connection between us that made us work well together and so we don’t feel comfortable with that possibility. We have considered the options of taking time away from being a band and we have considered breaking up.

We feel like the release of ‘Wild Young Things’ has given us a new sense of enthusiasm and excitement with our music and the 2014 tour that we had planned was something that we were unbelievably excited about, it seemed like such a waste of a huge moment in our lives to just walk away from everything and so we have decided that this band will continue on into the new year and we will continue on as a trio with the new iteration of the band as “R!OT”. The three of us will find a way to replicate the passion and energy that you’ve always known from us and we will continue onwards with the plans that we have in place for 2014. We can’t confirm what will happen after the tour, this already feels like something new and we will need to see if it’s something that has the possibility to continue to move, change and evolve into something lasting and influential.
For the time being though, despite the changes … this band is very much still alive!

Keep fighting on, with all the love in the world"
> Amy, Jason, Adam xoxo

Edited by user 08 December 2013 07:55:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

RoseJapanFan on 08/12/2013(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#37 Posted : 25 January 2014 04:53:06(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

VOTE FOR THE NEXT SINGLE!

"If It's Not Worth Fighting For"

“The night is upon us once more and the sun is beginning to fade with the day
There’s a painful lingering silence that just fills this empty room, there is nothing left to say
We’re just shadows staring into these same blank eyes
With a heart breaking disdain and emptiness of two that once were one
Any love that was here in this home
Any love at all has gone
Faded and out

I look at you and you look at me
With vacant eyes but both of us can still see
Where we once were and where we belong
Where we should be but where love is dead and gone
But I’m still clinging on and I don’t know why
I just feel like letting go
I don’t know why I still try
But here I am
Staring straight at you
Hoping to ignite something inside
Hoping to start a fire
Me and you

But you turn away
You look out of the window
And into the nothingness of the world outside
You close your eyes for the briefest of moments
And I can feel that your heart no longer beats for me inside
And I wanna scream
I wanna throw a bottle to your head
I sometimes think I’d be happier if you were dead

And if it’s not worth fighting for
Woah, oh, woah, oh
Then it’s time to let this go
Woah, oh, woah, oh
Because if it’s not worth fighting for
Woah, oh, woah, oh
It’s time to end this war
Woah, oh, woah, oh

And all of my hope is gone
I’m not even sure where I belong
I’m a lone figure that casts a shadow in this home
And I know you just want to be left alone
So I’m done trying
I can’t do this no more
I’m done crying
I’m letting go

And if it’s not worth fighting for
Woah, oh, woah, oh
Then it’s time to let this go
Woah, oh, woah, oh
Because if it’s not worth fighting for
Woah, oh, woah, oh
It’s time to end this war
Woah, oh, woah, oh

This is something that I can do without
My voice is broke, I can’t scream and shout
Love is dead and it won’t be coming back no more
I’m not holding on, I’m just letting go
Woah, oh, woah, oh
I’m not holding on, I’m just letting go
This love has gone
Faded and out”

"We're The Underdogs Of This Hopeless Scene"

“I think we need a hand to help us take hold of this scene
We’ve got glory to our right and failure to our left and we’re trapped somewhere in between
Oh glory hallelujah is the soundtrack to the victory parade
But it’s a familiar sound that I hear and it’s becoming a death march
And I question why we’re still standing when we’ve faltered so much
Why are we still balanced while we’re feeling constantly pushed
But expectations are now pretty low
We’ve got nowhere to go
But up

And we’re the underdogs of this hopeless scene
We’re tangled in what’s good and bad
We’re tangled in between
We don’t have beauty and grace
It doesn’t come across with a smile
We’re more like the anti-heroes
But it looks like we’re coming back into style
I ain’t sure this is where we should be
I definitely know that this ain’t me
It’s not who I am

Perfect face, perfect hair, perfect body, I don’t care
Oh woah, oh, perfect face, perfect hair, perfect body, I don’t care
Don’t light a fire if you’re afraid of the flames
Don’t put yourself out there
You’ll only have yourself to blame

We’ve got all of these scars that are pretty clear to see
We’ve taken countless shots to the heart before the age of twenty-three
And I know that if we stand side by side that I’ll take the hit for you
And I know that if I get caught in the crossfire
That you’ll all take the hit for me too
And this is friendship
This is love
This is not shining lights from the stars above
It takes hard work and dedication
And although we’re the underdogs I know we can wake up a nation

And we’re the underdogs of this hopeless scene
We’re tangled in what’s good and bad
We’re tangled in between
We don’t have beauty and grace
It doesn’t come across with a smile
We’re more like the anti-heroes
But it looks like we’re coming back into style
I ain’t sure this is where we should be
I definitely know that this ain’t me
It’s not who I am

Don’t light a fire if you’re afraid of the flames
Don’t put yourself out there
You’ll only have yourself to blame
Oh woah, oh, perfect face, perfect hair, perfect body, I don’t care”

"Being Brave"

“Hey kid, I know you think you’ve got it tough
Life can seem like a nightmare when you feel like you aren’t enough
For anyone or anything, but don’t let it get you down
I hope you’re listening
I know how it feels because I’ve been there too
When you find yourself feeling left out and it seems like no one will ever love you
But hold your head up high and let your heart beam out bright
Show everyone the real you
Show them what they’re all missing tonight

I know it’s hard to smile when there’s no one around
All you want is love but it can’t be found
And it does get lonely
But it gets better in time
It may not feel like it in this moment
But it will get better
So hold on to your romantic intentions
Don’t write yourself off just yet

So just take some time for being brave
Everything will get better someday
Let your heart reach the sky
Don’t forget to hold your head up high
Because everything will get better in time
It’s not a steep mountain to climb
Everything will be alright
Lift your heart into the sky tonight

We’re all insecure
With a crippling lack of self-esteem
We are the hopeless, the downtrodden and the failures
But even misfits can all be part of the scene
So never feel like you’re left out
Because there’s a place for everybody in this world
Never feel like you’re not enough
There’s love for all of you boys and girls

So just take some time for being brave
Everything will get better someday
Let your heart reach the sky
Don’t forget to hold your head up high
Because everything will get better in time
It’s not a steep mountain to climb
Everything will be alright
Lift your heart into the sky tonight”

"Cold Hearts And Broken Memories"

“You hear it all of the time, or so the story goes
There’s a fine art to growing old
But when you’re young
They don’t tell you the story with complete honesty
The fine art of growing old
Is forever a mystery
I just wanna know
Will I go down in flames
Or will I go down in history

But I feel it sometimes
I can feel myself getting older each day
I remember friends that I once had
I can even remember how they all went away
They left me alone
They went to pastures new
They’ll never know
The pain that I have been through

But now, here in my home
I’m staring at the walls
All on my own
I don’t have photographs
Memories of youth
I burned them a long time ago
The day that I saw the truth

And it’s hell in this soul
It’s empty and vacant like there was never anything inside
There’s no reason to show my face
When I’d rather hide
So I’d rather you just left me
Everybody else did anyway
The truth is that I prefer it this way

I know where I stand
When the people that surround me
Have such cold hearts and broken memories
Sometimes that’s just how it is
Deal with it
I know that I did

So bring out the martyr’s
And stand them all side by side
Bring out each one of the wallflowers
So that they can no longer hide
Bring out the victims
The punks and revolutionaries
Bring the dreamers of pixies and fairies

And let us stand side by side
Watch us carefully tonight
We’ll hold each other’s hands
And we’ll sing our anthems together
We’ll light up the sky
And change the world forever

Because in this world
You’re never truly all alone
This is one of many things that you’ll find
Cold hearts and broken memories
Fade over time”
thanks 2 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 25/01/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 25/01/2014(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#38 Posted : 02 February 2014 23:50:14(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

DOIN’ IT SUPER BOWL SUNDAY STYLE!

UserPostedImage

“Hey kidz, It’s Super Bowl Sunday!
As you may be able to tell, I’m already in the spirit for the game ;) I think I’ve finally completed my look, what do you think?? :) Anywhoooooo, Denver Broncos all the way, my little pretty’s!
R!ot don’t have a show tonight, isn’t it perfect how things work out?? :) So I’ll be relaxing with my man, Adam and Jase and our buddies, it’s gonna be an awesome day!
How will you be spending this Super Bowl Sunday?!
- Amy xoxo
RoseJapanFan on 03/02/2014(UTC), GirlSpice on 03/02/2014(UTC), snap_itshannah on 03/02/2014(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#39 Posted : 03 February 2014 05:07:46(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Jennifer: GO SEAHAWKS! :) Party, trash talking, you know the usual ;)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 03/02/2014(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#40 Posted : 03 February 2014 05:15:37(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Jennifer: GO SEAHAWKS! :) Party, trash talking, you know the usual ;)

Amy: Ooooooh, rivalry I see ... two words Jenny ... Peyton Manning! ;) Sounds like the correct way to spend today my friend! You earned some cool points! :)
RoseJapanFan on 03/02/2014(UTC)